logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:54:16 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shalom Qodeshim,
I hope you are all well and are being edified in your walk with YHWH. This post is not so much informational or factual as it is spiritual. I hope that if you choose to listen that you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Go to harrariharps.com

Near the top of the page, click on NEW! Harrari Harps Radio Interview January 2007! The interview should play on your default media player automatically. If you don't want listen to the whole interview...go to the 19th minute...there is an absolutely beautiful song that all I can say...stirred my soul...and really touched my heart. I honestly hope it gives you the happiness and wellspring of feeling that it gave me. Little things like these...gifts from YHWH, are an injection into our souls that make us pause and realize the simple wonders and his myriad blessings that we constantly take for granted and overlook.

Take the time to smell the roses, hear the bees buzz, and marvel at world YHWH has put us on.

Yevarekhekha YHWH
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Mike_Browell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2008 11:18:10 AM(UTC)
Mike_Browell
Man

Shalom Shalom,

Great interview and great song. These people sure seem to have a great heart for "Ha Shem". I pray Yahweh our mighty beautiful dad would reveal his salvation and Word Yahushua Ma'sehYah to these people.

Your Loving Brother,
Michael Browell