logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2008 8:08:15 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following are a series of e-mails between "DE" and Yada. Although initially sent via POD and asking about/commenting on Islam, the conversation turns to Catholicism so I thought I would publish it here.

I especially loved Yada's description of "God's only tangible symbol - the seven light Menorah."

Yada writes:

"Yahweh’s only tangible symbol is the seven light Menorah, because it embodies His plan (six, the number of man, plus one, the number of God, equals seven, signifying perfection within the concept of oil (symbolizing the Spirit) and light (symbolizing Yahweh’s nature, eternity, and enlightenment))."

The e-mails are reprinted below:

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:35 PM
To: email@ProphetofDoom.net
Subject: Greetings!!!

Yada...excellent website. I've downloaded the audio files and found them to be of the highest quality, and value the educational benefit.

However, I would appreciate if you could expound upon a few things....particularly;

While we stand upon the shoulders of the Babylonian, Assyrian, and Sumerian scholars, we are haunted by their faith. Two politically-minded doctrines grew out of its schemes - Medieval Catholicism and fundamental Islam. For a thousand years the most powerful forces were not nations but religions. Both deployed rites first practiced in Babylonian temples. Many Catholic symbols, festivals, and doctrines are rooted in the practices of these distant peoples. Christmas, Easter, Lent, the priesthood, confession, and the worship of the Virgin Mary are examples of present rites borrowed from a pagan past.

Am just curious what documents were used/reference in you research? Also, what is your definition of "worship"?

Again...great website!

Respectfully Submitted & Kindest Regards,

Peace..."D"

Benedìcat vos omnipotens Deus, Pater,
et Filius, et Spìritus Sanctus. Amen.

---- Original Message -----

To: "DE"
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 2:28 PM
Subject: RE: Greetings!!!

"D,"

Thank you for the encouragement regarding Prophet of Doom and for the question.

While we invested a great deal of time recording and editing the audio for POD, it was more a labor of love than a work of professionalism. Our audio recordings for Yada Yahweh (www.YadaYahweh.com) came later and are considerably better. That said, the audio form of the book has served to awaken Muslims who understand spoken English, but either can’t or won’t read it.

The answer to your question regarding Christianity is the basis of Yada Yahweh—A Conversation with God. I pray that you read it. It will change your life, especially if you are religious.

In short, the “cross” is a satanic symbol and a graven image rooted in the Babylonian, Egyptian, and Roman sungod religions. Yahushua suffered on an upright pole, symbolizing Him standing up for us so that we could stand with Him. Yahweh’s only tangible symbol is the seven light Menorah, because it embodies His plan (six, the number of man, plus one, the number of God, equals seven, signifying perfection within the concept of oil (symbolizing the Spirit) and light (symbolizing Yahweh’s nature, eternity, and enlightenment)).

Christmas, Easter, and Lent are all sungod festivals—all based in Babylon and Rome. On the Sunday nearest the vernal equinox (celebrated as Easter Sunday today) when the sun crosses the earth at high noon, its rays were said to impregnate Mother Earth (Ishtar/Astarte/the Madonna/Queen of Heaven/Mother of God), yielding the birth of the son of the sun nine months later (Tamuz/Nimrod/Isis/Adonis/Bacchus) on the winter solstice (celebrated as Christmas today). The forty days of Lent are derived from the 40 days Tamuz, the son of the sun in the Babylonian religion suffered prior to his death. Yahweh’s festivals include Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Sevens, Shouting a Warning (Taruw’ah), Reconciliations, and Shelters (Tabernacles). They form the basis of His prophetic timeline and the basis of His plan of redemption. Catholicism made celebrating them illegal—punishable by death.

Sunday is the day all good pagans worshiped their sun gods. Yahweh’s set apart day was and remains the Sabbath. It symbolizes the foundation of Scripture: six plus one equals seven.

The concept of the Madonna and Child is based entirely on Babylon as well. Yahweh considers it an abomination to pray to a dead person and to worship in front of a graven image. The first Madonna was named Ishtar, the basis of Easter. She was the Queen of Heaven and the Mother of God. These are counterfeits for the role of our Spiritual Mother—the Set-Apart Spirit.

In fact, the religion of Christianity as a whole is a counterfeit, based more on Babylonian doctrines than on Scripture. Constantine, the founder of Catholicism and thus Christianity, was and remained a sungod worshiper. He simply applied somewhat Scriptural names and concepts to his religion which was Mithraism. That is why he said he “saw the sign of a cross superimposed on the sun,” and said he heard “under this sign conquer.”

The God Damn Religion Volume of Yada Yahweh focuses on what God has to say about Catholicism and Protestant Christianity. He calls the first “the seat of Satan,” says they are “married to Lord Ba’al (Satan’s Scriptural title),” and are “dead.” Of Protestants living in today’s democracies, He says they are “vomit,” and that they are living outside of His household.

Yahweh doesn’t want to be worshiped. He wants a relationship established on a familial basis. He wants us to stand up in His presence, not bow down. For example, you should revere your earthly father, not fear him or worship him. The same is true with your Heavenly Father. That is the model God established with the Covenant.

These and other insights into Yahweh’s Word can be found at www.YadaYahweh.com. Yada means “to know in a relational sense,” and Yahweh is God’s one and only name.

Yada

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:02 PM
To: Prophet of Doom
Subject: Re: Greetings!!!

Yada,

I've perused through your material, and have a few comments and questions. Again, I want to say POD website and audio are outstanding. I, like you...are very concerned with this spreading "cancer" called Islam. Look at this headline today...'Three Little Pigs' rejected as offensive to Muslims
Dismissed for national school award because it 'raises cultural issues'

Now, I am amazed that someone as articulate & educated as you can be so misguided. Your entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. There are too many things to cover, so I'd like to hit just one topic slowly.

In regards to Constantine being the founder of the Catholic Church;

-) the Edict of Milan merely gave Christianity the freedom to practice the faith openly and with no fear of persecution from the Romans. After all, for centuries Christians were persecuted mercilessly by the Romans from the very beginning. It was the Romans who nailed Jesus Christ to the cross and it was a Roman soldier who thrust a spear into His side. Nothing at all is said in the "Edict" about Constantine founding the "Catholic Church", which is not even mentioned by name in the document

-) "Roman Catholic", was not even coined until about 1200 years later in the 16th century, by Protestant Reformers especially Anglicans, because they wanted to retain the name "Catholic" for themselves.

-) Hundreds of documents clearly contain the words "Catholic Church", and are dated from 107 A.D.. The sheer volume of these genuine historical documents is so overwhelming, that it is a continuity that cannot be denied.
Saint Augustine alone, mentioned the Catholic Church by name over 300 times in his writings. Just to mention a few more, so did Saint Athanasius and Saint Jerome mentioned the Catholic Church by name many times.

-) Trying to peg the Catholic Church as an "apostate" or a "Pagan Church", since it "was founded" by the pagan Roman Emperor Constantine is non-sense. If you believe this, then you'll will have to admit that the very Bible which is used to this day, came from that same "apostate" or "pagan" Church, and it was provided by that Church scores of years after Constantine died.

-) If he had founded the Catholic Church in 313 as some claim, then why did he wait until 337 before joining it? How could he have founded a Church to which he did not belong? How could a non-baptized pagan found a Christian Church?

Catholic Church mentioned by name...

Ignatius, Letter to the Smyrneans 8:1-2. J65 106AD
Martyrdom of St. Polycarp 16:2. J77,79,80a,81a, 155AD
Clement of Alexandria, Stromateis 7:17:107:3. J435 202AD
Cyprian, Unity of the Catholic Church 4-6. J555-557 251AD
Cyprian, Letter to Florentius 66:69:8. J587 254AD
Lactantius, Divine Institutions 4:30:1. J637 304AD
Alexander of Alexandria, Letters 12. J680 324AD
Athanasius, Letter on Council of Nicea 27. J757 350AD
Athanasius, Letter to Serapion 1:28. J782 359AD
Athanasius, Letter to Council of Rimini 5. J785 361AD
Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lectures 18:1. J836-839
Damasus, Decree of Damasus 3. J910u 382AD
Serapion, The Sacramentary 13:1. J1239a 350AD
Pacian of Barcelona, Letter to Sympronian 1:4 J1243 375AD
Augustine, Letter to Vincent the Rogatist 93:7:23. J1422
Augustine, Letter to Vitalis 217:5:16. J1456 427AD
Augustine, Psalms 88:2:14, 90:2:1. J1478-1479 418AD
Augustine, Sermons 2, 267:4. J1492, *J1523 430AD
Augustine, Sermon to Catechumens on the Creed 6:14. J1535
Augustine, The True Religion 7:12+. *J1548, *J1562, J1564
Augustine, Against the Letter of Mani 4:5. *J1580-1581
Augustine, Christian Instruction 2:8:12+. *J1584, J1617
Augustine, Baptism 4:21:28+. J1629, J1714, J1860a, J1882
Augustine, Against the Pelagians 2:3:5+. *J1892, *J1898
Innocent I, Letter to Probus 36. J2017
Fulgence of Ruspe, Forgiveness of Sins 1:19:2, J2251-2252

Church In Rome Founded...

Clement, Letter to the Corinthians, Address. J10a 80AD
Ignatius, Letter to the Romans, J52
Irenaeus, Against Heresies 3:3:3. J210-211
Cyprian, Letter to Cornelius 59:55:14. J580
Council of Constantinople, Canon3. J910d
Damasus, Decree of Damasus 3. J910u
Optatus of Melvis, Schism of Donatists 2:2. J1242

Sabbath Ended...

Didache, 14:1. J8
Epistle of Barnabas, 15:6-8
Ignatius of Antioch, Letter to Magnesians 8:1. J45,46
Anonymous, Letter to Diognetus 3:1. J96
Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho 23. J133a-134a
Tertullian, Answer to the Jews 2.
Discalia 2.
Origin, Commentary on John 2:28
Victorinus, History of the World. Eusebius, History of the Church 1:4:8 Eusebius, Proof of the Gospel 4:16:186
Athanasius, On Sabbath and Circumcision 3.
Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lectures 4:37
Council of Laodicea, Canon 29
Chrysostom, Homilies on the Statutes 29.
Chrysostom, Homilies on Galatians 2:17
Chrysostom, homilies on Philippians 10
Augustin, Confessions 18:4+. J1599, J1602
Augustin, Against an Adversary 2:7:26+. J1897
Leo I, Sermons 63:5. J2205

I eagerly await your response.

peace..."D"

Benedìcat vos omnipotens Deus, Pater,
et Filius, et Spìritus Sanctus. Amen.

"D,"

I’m pleased that you recognize what the leadership of Roman Catholicism does not: Islam is rotten to the core. The swine issue with Muslims is a derivative of Muhammad’s plagiarism. He based much of his religion on a corrupted counterfeit of Yahweh’s testimony.

I am, however, disappointed that you would try to defend Roman Catholicism this way. Even if what you have shared were accurate, which it isn’t, such evidence would be beside the point. It matters not when the term “Catholic Church” was first used, but instead who was responsible for founding the religious organization of Catholicism, and why. The fact is that Catholicism as we know it today began to take shape under Constantine. What he inspired after seeing the sign of a pagan cross superimposed upon his deity, the sun, and after hearing, “Under this sign conquer,” remains a horribly misguided and corrupt counterfeit of Yahweh’s instructions. And that’s what I was encouraging you to deal with.

The concepts of the cross, the sign of the cross, the crucifix, Lent, Easter, Christmas, saints, Sunday worship, Madonna and Child, the Rosary, the Mass, Queen of Heaven, Mother of God, pope, cardinal, nun, graven images, worship candles, holy water, and bowing in prayer, to name a few specifics, are all Babylonian and not Scriptural. Moreover, the important Scriptural message replaced or whitewashed by these pagan things is no longer known to Catholics because of the pervasiveness of the RCC’s corruptions.

With regard to your evidence, Ignatius of Antioch did not write “Catholic Church” in his letter to the Smyrneans in 110 CE. Even according to an official Catholic Church website, he used the following Greek words, “kata holos ekklesia” to convey “according to the whole out calling.” There was no indication in his letter that this was the name of something but rather just a descriptive phrase. Further, there is no Greek word even remotely akin to “church.” So the problem is: a bogus translation of what Ignatius wrote is being used to prove something it doesn’t even address.

Kata is a very broad term. It can mean anything from “to move down,” to “towards and upon.” It can mean “pertaining to, along with, by, or the parts which comprise a whole.” Kata can convey “according to,” or “in accord with.” Holos, spelled omicron, lamda, omicron, sigma, is one of many Greek words used to convey “whole” or “all.” Ekklesia means “out called” or “called out.” These are all common Greek words, and there isn’t a name among them.

People with a vested interest in keeping you under their spell have attempted to dupe you. Stop them. Read Yada Yahweh. Discover the truth. All religions are of men and they all lead away from Yahweh.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2008 9:00:40 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yada never did address the questions at the end of DE's first letter: Am just curious what documents were used/reference in you research? Also, what is your definition of "worship"?

Though, I realize that are both pretty much answered in YY. Although, I know Yada's list of reference material is much shortened.
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2008 5:06:43 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello All,

Yada actually addressed all of DE's enquiries by referring him to read YY as the answers are there. If DE is serious enough, he would search all of YY to have a better understanding of what Yada wrote, instead of using Catholic references for defense. For those who do not know Catholicism, there are many volumes explaining the whole of the faith, from it's early beginnings till the present. Go to a Catholic church library and it should be there... it is an encyclopedia spanning thousands of pages across several volumes. It really is eye-opening as I had searched through some of it to understand Catholic doctrines and practices.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2008 6:20:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hi Bitnet - yes, I remember reading about this in YY but when I went back and ran a search, I couldn't find what I was looking for. With YY approaching 1,500 pages, bits of information are bound to get "buried" in the text.

Can I ask you to post the chapters and links to answer the questions that Icy raised? I would also like to refresh my memory of it/them as well.

Thanks a lot.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:07:33 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello Yada,

You are absolutely right in that there are a lot of books and pages from YY and that going through it all is a challenge. Let's start with the latter question first...

While the whole of God Damn Religion explains many things regarding religion, Going Astray also adds to the information. When read together with the rest of the volumes, the first thing to note is that there is no mention in any of Yada's writings about how to "worship" Yahweh! In all my reading, I do not recollect any prescribed method for "worship" and the reason for this is that I think that Yahweh did not ask for it!

When we appreciate appreciate all that Yahweh has given us, we are thankful to the Father. We can praise Him for all the blessings verbally, and there are no "official methods" on how to "worship" as He did not make us to "worship" Him unlike the religions of the world. He has steered us through our whole history of existence without requiring us to fall on bended knee to worship . We do, however, do pray on bended knee sometimes, especially when we are truly contrite for the things that we have done or seek favour for something most important to us, but that is our approach, and not a mandated commandment.

On the contrary, we are warned about worshipping... other gods! We are chastised, sometimes severely, when we put other things ahead of Him, when we fall into idolatry. He hates it when we bow down to other gods because even as our Creator He did not demand it from us. What He wants is for us to walk with Him, learn His ways and stand with Him. He wants us to be part of His Family, and love is the key to this relationship, and the way to use the key is to do what He wishes we would do because we want to do it and not because we have a gun to our head!

With regards to the first question regarding reference documents that Yada used, I really cannot remember whether there was a list or references, or whether references were simply pointed out or quoted in the body text, as is in many cases. Furthermore, as I have referenced much material myself and have not compiled a list of references. But I do know that the Catholic Encyclopedia which is now online at http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/index.html is an incredible source for most things Christian and non-Christian. I would think that Yada would have gone through this site in his research as well. However, it is important to note that the information on the CE is, naturally, tinged with Catholic doctrine but is also surprisingly candid about much. For instance, do a search on Mithraism and read it for yourself. But I digress. Perhaps Yada would like to share his reference material again. But I'm really afraid to ask as I know that it will be quite extensive. :-)
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2008 2:34:29 AM(UTC)
Yada

Regarding the references materials that Yada uses, the following is a question/response extracted from a recent e-mail between "D & N" and Yada. Please note that Yada states: "the best bargains are interlinears and the Logos Scholar’s Edition."

Quote:
...in a previous writing you mentioned that there is about $2,000. worth of study materials that you have used to find these gems of truth, etc. Can you suggest what is on this list?

Yada's response:

Most all of the tools I use are listed in the prologue of the book-Re’shith-Beginning. I rewrote this recently with an update. The value now is probably three times the original estimate. But the best bargains are interlinears and the Logos Scholar’s Edition.

While God’s words were inspired, while most of them have been preserved and are known, translations are strictly human affairs. As such, I do not claim that my Scriptural presentations are perfect, only that they are as accurate and complete as I can render them using the oldest manuscripts and best research tools. For this purpose I have relied upon:

The Dead Seas Scrolls Bible
Enhanced Brown-Drive-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon
The Hebrew & Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament
Dictionary of Biblical Languages With Semantic Domains: Hebrew
Gesenius’ Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament
A Concise Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament
New American Standard Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
A Biblical Hebrew Reference Grammar
The Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon
Englishman’s Concordance
Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament
The Complete Word Study Guide of the Old Testament
The Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament
The ESV English-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear Old Testament
Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia; Werkgroep Informatica, Vrije Morphology
Zondervan’s Hebrew-English Old Testament Interlinear
Logos Scholar’s Edition Software
The Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts
Analytical Lexicon of the Greek New Testament
The Complete Word Study Dictionary, New Testament
Dictionary of Biblical Languages With Semantic Domains: Greek
The Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament
The Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Christian Literature
Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament Based on Semantic Domains
A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint, Revised Edition
The New American Standard Greek Dictionary
The New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
An Intermediate Greek-English Lexicon
The Theological Dictionary of the New Testament
The Complete Word Study Guide of the New Testament
Synonyms of the New Testament
Wuest’s Word Studies in the Greek New Testament
The New International Greek Testament Commentary
Word Studies in the New Testament
The ESV English-Greek Reverse Interlinear New Testament
The NRSV English-Greek Reverse Interlinear New Testament
Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, with McReynolds English Interlinear
Marshall’s Parallel New Testament in Greek and English
Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary

Therefore, in Yada Yahweh, you will find an accurate and complete translation of each Hebrew and Greek word, all rendered in accordance with the definitions and synonyms provided by the world’s most distinguished linguistic scholars. I most always have a dozen or more scholastic tomes open, surrounding me on revolving Jeffersonian carousels, and another score of research tools electronically linked to the text via Logos interactive software. It’s a lot of information, so recognize that in the quest to be thorough and accurate, fluidity will suffer. Scripture will not roll off the tongue in familiar word patterns. But you will know the truth—as God revealed it.

Along these lines, when Yahuweh introduces a new term, one that seems to defy normal translation, we will study other verses to see how He explains the new concept. For example, the Hebrew word zarow’a, is usually translated as “arms,” but it is actually defined by God as “sacrificial lamb.”

At other times, we will find that a translation just isn’t possible. In that case I will transliterate the word and then try to explain it in subsequent paragraphs. Nesamah is such a term, one we will examine at the end of the “Chay – Life” chapter. In this regard, I will always be consistent: transliterating names while translating words. Titles often require both, and will be treated thusly.

I will include the core aspects of the actual Hebrew and Greek words found in Scripture, writing them in italics and setting them in parentheses within the text itself. Often, I will follow the transliteration of the foreign word with further amplification. However, I will only reveal the root of the Hebrew and Greek lexicon so that you might gradually become familiar with God’s most commonly used terms. This format will serve to minimize confusion over the variants for first, second, or third person, singular or plural, masculine or feminine, and past, present, or future tenses in the presentation of the foreign words, while still rendering them accurately in English.
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2008 5:56:28 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Aaaah... there you go. Didn't I say that the list is extensive? Now where can I find those interlinears and Logos Scholars Edition here in Malaysia...?
Offline kp  
#8 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:47:13 AM(UTC)
kp

Their website is http://www.logos.com/ You can buy online, but I don't know if they'll ship internationally. Worth a shot.

kp