logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 11:50:24 PM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone - there has been a change - as you know, words are important to Yada (as well as to the Boss), and given his aversion to both the words - religion - and - Christian - we have changed the location of the room.

The easiest way to log on is simply to click on the link below:

YY Study Group page: http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/group/1120300276

The new name of the group is: YY Study Group (we could not be released from the religion section still carrying the name of Yahweh in the rooms title). If you click on the above link, it will show the current status of the room - if it is open - just click and you will be taken right to the room (oh yeah - the lock word is still: histemi )

You can also find us by opening Paltalk > double clicking on: Education>Study Groups

We will be playing the audio portions from YY - if a recording is being played, please feel free to chat with others in the room via text until a room admin releases the mic. I hope everyone will enjoy the room and find it beneficial.

-Yada

Edited by user Sunday, July 8, 2007 5:20:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 6:40:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

My apologies everyone - there seems to be a glitch with the current status indicator on the web link I gave - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. I think the best thing to do, if you would like to participate in these sessions, is to send me your Paltalk nickname and I will invite you in when you open Paltalk. My nickname is: Yada 1 (please add me to your pal list).

-Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 7:31:16 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Yada,

I was in the chat room last night but was unable to figure out how to enter the chat room or build a buddy list.

Let me know when you are going in and I will chat with you.

FF
FF
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:54:16 AM(UTC)
Yada

We have been opening the times of the YY Study Group room on Paltalk (www.paltalk.com) but, at various times. We have have several room admins but need more of the forum members to visit and take part.

If you would like us to invite you into the room when we open, just send me your Paltalk nickname. You can also contact the other room admins - FF and EI.

We look forward to chatting with you (everyone) on-line.

-Yada
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2007 3:58:57 AM(UTC)
Yada

If you go to this page, you can see the current status of our chat room - whether it is open or not. You can find the page here.

Again, let me remind everyone NEVER TO SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION - EVER - WITH ANYONE ON-LINE OR IN THE CHAT ROOM ON THE THIS FORUM. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION.

I hope that being said, if you have time, you will join us on-line for discussion.

-Yada