logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline REPeet  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:18:43 AM(UTC)
REPeet
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Yada is the only "counter culture" voice that I have heard that is encouraging us to take the Covid-19 vaccines.

If people like Bill Gates hadn't been touting for years the reduction of the earths population by vaccines, I might be more sympathetic. But I have stood and stared at the Georgia Guide Stones and realized people with money and power are not only controlling us, but taunting us.

So as much as I respect Yada's view on the conspiricy culture, I do believe that there are forces out there trying to kill us. I want to know how the elites war on "the old world order" (YHWH's Torah) is not now manifesting itself exactly as "they" told us it would. By killing billions of us slowly and methodically through vaccines.
Offline MatthewJBeaudreau  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 10:59:26 AM(UTC)
MatthewJBeaudreau
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Encouraging would be one thing. The verbiage and tone is becoming more of a "you aren't on Yah's side" if you are electing, through thoughtful consideration, not to get vaccinated.

It is completely possible to have a medical background, wield an extensive understanding of vaccines, human health, and immunity, and not desire to take certain vaccines. It's also possible to have these views and be far from "conspiratorial" in your beliefs. To imply that anyone who has decided to forego this vaccine (or any other) is not capable of understanding and/or being part of the Covenant Family is silly, at best.
thanks 2 users thanked MatthewJBeaudreau for this useful post.
REPeet on 5/13/2021(UTC), PaulW53 on 9/13/2021(UTC)
Offline matt  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 6:49:30 PM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Anecdotal here, but most of the real life discussion I hear regarding the vaccines tends towards the conspiratorial. Very little of it is based in fact. Much of it is perpetuated with the same type of religiosity seen with the flat earth nuts or the chemtrail huffers.

I personally will stop far short of a blanket condemnation of the unvaccinated, but the antivaxers I encounter seem to have credibility issues that are as contagious as a plague.

If you choose not to become inoculated against a disease, please let it be a sound individual decision, based on the logical application of reason, facts, and evidence.

FWIW, life without polio has been pretty sweet.
Offline CalminChaos  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 2:07:42 PM(UTC)
CalminChaos

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yadas intro to last night's episode regarding the scientism spreading throughout academia and climate research was spot on. Very much similar to religions, as he pointed out. Same consensus "science"
and scare/political/religious tactics used to promote the vaccines, in general.

No money in healthy people who can keep themselves healthy, just like no money in people who know Yah.
Offline CalminChaos  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2021 12:28:52 PM(UTC)
CalminChaos

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Holy cow- "I hope you die of it" kills credibility far more than anyone with a legitimate background in medicine/health/science who rationally refuses to partake in this scam.
thanks 1 user thanked CalminChaos for this useful post.
REPeet on 9/24/2021(UTC)
Offline LoYada  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 10:42:45 PM(UTC)
LoYada
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Does Trust and Rely on YHWH mean Trust and Rely on the immune system He provided?

Edited by user Monday, August 23, 2021 3:01:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked LoYada for this useful post.
PaulW53 on 9/13/2021(UTC), REPeet on 9/24/2021(UTC)
Offline LoYada  
#7 Posted : Monday, August 23, 2021 6:06:34 PM(UTC)
LoYada
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Does "Babylon" include corrupt and politicized medical/pharmaceutical institutions?
thanks 1 user thanked LoYada for this useful post.
REPeet on 9/3/2022(UTC)