logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 1:25:43 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I want to ask questions based upon my musings and considerations of “The Name” “Ha Shem” and also of Semetism and Anti Semetism!

Please excuse my questioning, but this has become a point of reference where you can go one way or another, like a crossroads if you want to think of it in that way!

I am asking because for a time now I have been considering these questions and I am still looking for answers!

You will be aware of anti semetism in todays world and many view this as being against the Yahuwdym, Jewish people!

Words as we know have been corrupted and get changed in their meanings over time through colloquial modern language and so Sem, or Semite surely means Shem, or Shemite, since the H was removed from Shem – the name!

If this is correct, to be Anti Shemite, or against the name, literally would mean to be against the name of Yahowah and Yahowsha, to be against everything He represents, including His word and His way!

If we can get to this point and if this thinking is correct, then it is not so hard to come to the conclusion that the whole world is actually Anti Shemite and particularly all those who are Muslim , Christian, the religious and evolutionists who are not only against Yah, but against the one true name!

Which now brings me to a point of consideration for “Jesus” and “Christ”, since I am assuming all who are here on this forum have studied and understood the correct perspective and name, would we not all be antichrist? Since we understand those names and affiliations to be incorrect, could we not be considered to be Anti Shemetic insofar as the errant name is concerned?

Since we have come to an understanding of the correct name of Yahowah and Yahowsha, are we not pro Shem, Pro Shemetic so far as the correct name and all that Yah has to say is concerned?

In other words, Anti Shemetic and Pro Shemetic , will entirely depend upon your perspective and understanding of the one true name, Anti Christ, but Pro Yahowsha! It cuts one way or the other, like a double edged sword!

I am interested to hear from those with more experience and understanding than myself!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
thanks 2 users thanked Stewart James for this useful post.
Micha'el on 4/20/2020(UTC), baskinlisa on 1/22/2022(UTC)
Offline matt  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 1:27:37 PM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Since shem is Hebrew and Jesus is not, I'm not sure you have to take this that far, but I do get what you are saying. Proud anti-christ here! To your other point, yes, the whole world and all of its systems and institutions are anti-semitic, and overtly anti-Yahowah. Christianity and islam are both based upon the theft and corrupting of Yahowah's words and promises. They replace Yahowah's family with the most vile strangers, and truth with lies and internal corruption. I can't imagine what would be more anti-semitic than that.
thanks 3 users thanked matt for this useful post.
Micha'el on 4/20/2020(UTC), Stewart James on 4/26/2020(UTC), baskinlisa on 1/22/2022(UTC)
Offline InHisName  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 3:44:12 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Semetic/shemetic at heart it is all the same. Your word origins are probably correct, but the meanings have certainly shifted.

The whole world (with the exception of a few hundred?) is anti-Shemetic. Against Yah's shem. But, shem means more than just name: "an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality; by implication honor, authority, character: - + base, [in-] fame [-ous], name (-d), renown, report." Yah's name carries with it the knowledge of all of the power, wisdom and righteousness that Yah posseses, all of the character and authority He has shown. This is why He is so jealous of us mixing His teaching with that of the world (pagan gods). If you are against Yah's name you are against Yah.

And from the same root, but with a different target, anti-semetic is the world's hatred of the Jewish people, Yah's chosen family. The underlying cause (root) of both, hatred of Yah and of his chosen family. Again if you are against Yah's name you are against Him and against His family.

If you are christian you are definitely anti-Shemitic (knowlingly or not (not, being essentially brain dead and/or brain washed)), but not necessarily anti-semetic.

The term antichrist is soley "new testament" terminology that is conveyed onto Towrah end times prophecy. Like Jesus and christ it has no provenance in Yah. Defined in 1John 1:22, 4:3 and 2John 1:7

And yes, WE are the true Anti-Christs, aware that Jesus Christ is an imaginary character and against the teaching that He represents. A lie manufactured by Paul.

Allen

thanks 2 users thanked InHisName for this useful post.
Stewart James on 5/3/2020(UTC), baskinlisa on 1/22/2022(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 3:09:35 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Matt, thank you for your reply, interesting indeed!

Sometimes I actually think we need to take things alot further than we tend to do, I have a way of seeing the things most don't see insofar as spotting anomalies and odd quirks is concerned. I was born to question, my mother hated all my questions because she could not answer them! The world gives no answers that fit or make sense.

It's much the same with Zionism too, or to be a Zionist is seen in a very bad way these days, but mount Zion is a special place, but if you wish to talk about it, you will get scowls and fervent comments and anti shemetism rising up!

I think this is because the whole world fails to understand the true meaning and perhaps does not care!

I have some learning and perspective from "Signs posted along the way" and it was quite refreshing to read, as I have thought for a while Zion sounds so much like the English Sign and had thought of Zion, or Mount Zion as some kind of signpost! What a surprise when I read that volume!

I guess an easy and succinct way to put my previous post into context would be to say Pro Shemetic is for those who know and understand the correct name, anti Shemetic is for those against the correct name, making those of us who know and use the correct name - Antichrist!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
thanks 1 user thanked Stewart James for this useful post.
baskinlisa on 1/22/2022(UTC)