logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<121314
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#651 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 7:57:58 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
E wrote:
Dear Sir,

I listened to you interviewed recently on the Rense show, and I am very interested, but I have a question.

I would respectfully ask, why is it that you don't apply the same critical approach to the Hebrew Old Testament? Was it too not an amalgam of many politically motivated works by different authors at different times, eventually canonized by rabbis for at least partly political purposes? Are the Hebrew deity names not confusingly multiple, and the character of the deity referred to apparently different in different Old Testament books?

I believe in God, and I was raised both Catholic and Jewish (my family converted wen I was a kid), so I have some insight into both traditions, but I am trying to bypass the established notions - to try and reach some conclusions on my own. In that sense I appreciate the spirit of your message, but I wonder how it is you're so certain and comfortable that the Hebrew Bible has more faith-centred authenticity than the Greek Bible. So much scholarly work has been done linking Hebrew Bible -referenced stories to earlier Sumerian legends, and there are suggestions of ancient Egyptian and West Canaanite influence too.

Any thoughts or explanation would be appreciated.

Regards,
E

Yada wrote:
E,

"I would respectfully ask, why is it that you don't apply the same critical approach to the Hebrew Old Testament?"

It is disappointing that you would express this criticism without first considering the evidence. It shows not only a lack of respect, but also reveals that you are guilty of the very thing you are falsely accusing me of doing. If you had read what I had written first, you would have known that I took the same approach to the Greek CNT as I did the the Hebrew Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms. I went to the oldest extant manuscripts and translated them myself. Then I considered what I read to determine if it was true or false, trustworthy or unreliable. I was and remain resolutely critical. Evidence and reason is all that matters.

"Was it too not an amalgam of many politically motivated works by different authors at different times, eventually canonized by rabbis for at least partly political purposes?"

No, no, no, no, not really, yes, no and no. The Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms is an integrated and consistent entity. It isn't an amalgamation and it is antipolitical. There were 40 prophets over one thousand years, but only one author and one story. The message never changes. Rabbis didn't exist at the time anything in the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms was written. The Hebrew text universally exposes and condemns religion and politics, making it the opposite of what you claim.

As for "canonized," Yahowah provides a test in Dabarym / Deuteronomy for us to use to determine whether or not He inspired a prophet's revelations. It is not only foolproof, it is what I use to ascertain what can be trusted, such as Yasha'yah / Isaiah, and what should be discarded, such as Enoch. We ought not rely on the determination of others for what we can achieve on our own using God's advice.

"Are the Hebrew deity names not confusingly multiple, and the character of the deity referred to apparently different in different Old Testament books?"

Yahowah only has one name. It is revealed 7000 times. There are no exceptions. So you are again, wrong. Yahowah's character and message never change. Moreover, God does not offer an "Old Testament." According to Yahowah, there is and never will be a "New Testament." God is never confusing. He's forthright, consistent, brilliant, and articulate.

"I believe in God,"

You may believe in a god, but you do not know Yahowah. Based upon your opinions, I'd be pleased, but surprised, if that ever changes. Before you will be able to process the truth, you've got a world of lies to discard. This is the reason that I spent so much time explaining what is wrong with people's impressions about God before explaining who He is, what He is offering, and what He expects in return. You are not only a great distance apart, based upon God's testimony and yours, you are still headed away from Him.

"I was raised both Catholic and Jewish (my family converted wen I was a kid), so I have some insight into both traditions, but I am trying to bypass the established notions - to try and reach some conclusions on my own."

Actually, you are clinging to "established notions." Every assertion you have made reflects the errant positions men have tried to establish instead of actually reading what Yahowah had to say for Himself to ascertain the truth. Thus far, I haven't read anything that would indicate that you have deployed evidence and reason to deduce an independant conclusion based upon the textual evidence. Further, your opinions would only be valid on this topic once you have studied the text as I have done. Garbage in, garbage out. Read what Yahowah said and then either reject or accept His testimony as true or false. If you study His words and choose to reject what He has to say, God will become unreachable and unknowable to you.

After 18 years of translation and study, I have found Yahowah's testimony to be accurate and Paul's to be false. I've presented those translations and findings freely for those who are interested.

"In that sense I appreciate the spirit of your message, but I wonder how it is you're so certain and comfortable that the Hebrew Bible has more faith-centred authenticity than the Greek Bible. So much scholarly work has been done linking Hebrew Bible -referenced stories to earlier Sumerian legends, and there are suggestions of ancient Egyptian and West Canaanite influence too. Any thoughts or explanation would be appreciated."

Your hypocrisy is again showing and it isn't appealing. You don't have any respect or appreciation for what Yahowah or I have freely offered.

If you had listened and read rather then expressed your opinions, you would have known why I'm certain that the text of the Towrah, Prophets, and Pslams was inspired by Yahowah and why I have come to know with certainty that He is God. He proves His existence and authorship beyond any doubt. But to know this, you'd have to take the opposite approach: stop expressing your mantra and those you believe, and consider Yahowah's testimony.

Bible is based upon Babel. It means "to intermix, commingle, and confuse." As a name, it is both "Babylon" and "ba Ba'al - With the Lord (which is Satan's name and title)." If you prefer man's Greek to God's Hebrew, then Bible is based upon the Greek transliteration of the name of the Egyptian goddess Biblia.

I have no faith, and God has no use for it. You have completely missed my message and His, likely because it is in conflict with your own. As for me, I either know or don't know. Faith is utterly useless.

During the program, and far more comprehensively in the books, I explain why the Hebrew text is reliable and why the Greek text is unreliable. If you want my thoughts, rather than wanting me to consider yours, read my translations and research. To write this letter, you were on one of the sites that presents the books, after all.

I've read the Sumerian, Babylonian, and Assyrian legends as they were written on clay tablets and can tell you that there is only one point of minute concurrence, and even with it, the texts differ overwhelmingly more often than they agree. The ratio of discord to commonality is over 500 to 1. And there is no commonality with Egyptian and Canaanite legends. The Hebrew text universally condemns all three. But the bigger issue is the realization that the historical accuracy of the Hebrew text validates its authenticity. Read the scientific approach to Creation and the evidence for the nature of the Flood in Volume One of Yada Yah.

So long as you continue to place your faith in scholars, Eric, all of whom seem to be misleading you, you will never know Yahowah. While I'm very disappointed that you have written these assertions without considering Yahowah's position, I'm still going to provide some advice: read and then verify for yourself the translations found in the five volumes of An Introduction to God, the seven volumes of Yada Yah, in Questioning Paul, and the three volumes of Observations for Our Time, even in Prophet of Doom if you'd like to better understand my approach to evidence and reason, and then pose whatever questions you'd like, albeit bereft of predisposed options.

Hopefully, you will be willing to discard your impressions about Yahowah and His testimony. Hopefully, you'll closely examine and carefully consider His revelations. Hopefully, armed with evidence you'll apply reason and form valid conclusions. Hopefully, a few months from now after you have considered Yahowah's Towrah (Teaching), Prophets, and Psalms, you'll choose to become part of the Covenant and come to know and love Yah. Hopefully, you'll write again after all of that occurs.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#652 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 11:00:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CM wrote:
My friend wants to know which ‘Isaiah’ scroll you are using. Apparently, there are 20 mss of YashaYah in the DSS collection. A FM is translating one of the DSS that he says was copied by the Essenes in Qumran and has Aramaic words and varies from scrolls copied by the “official” scribes in Yarusalem. I will forward that piece to you.

Stay safe!
Shalom
CM

Yada wrote:
CM

Each variance from the MT is noted in the text of the translation, such as QIsa1 is the Great Isaiah Scroll.

Every scroll found around Qumran, including the GIS was copied by the Essenes. I have not seen any Aramaic words in the GIS, only in Daniel, but the languages are very similar.

There are no surviving scrolls from Scribes in Yaruwshalaim of which I'm aware. The MT traces back through Babylon.

Yada

Offline James  
#653 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 8:12:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RM wrote:
Hi again, haven`t read every article yet, but trying to catch up.. If u have a reference / article regarding further details other than I `Going astray` (ist part) pls advise..

As sept 23 was the equinox, the 1st day of the 7th month was sept 24, Yom Kippur Oct 3rd(10th nt) & Sukkot Oct 7th-13th..& full moon 14th..??? as distinctly correct from 7th month beginning at Renewed moon (Sept 29th-Day of trumpets, as prescribed in Michael Roods Creators calendar, which has each month starting at the renewed moon)??

Is there any correct calendar published monthly etc..?

Best regards,
RM

Yada wrote:

RM,

I have not written any articles, only books and audio programs. There are 7 volumes of Yada Yah, of which Going astray is volume 3. The rest can be found at yadayah.com. I've written Prophet of Doom on Islam (prophetofdoom.net), Questioning Paul on Christianity (questioningpaul.com), and An Introduction to God (anintroductiontogod.com) on translating the Towrah. There are 3 volumes of Observations for Our Time (YahowahBeryth.com). Amazon sells most of these if you don't like reading on a tablet or computer, including Written in Stone.

I have heard of, but pay no attention to, Rood. Those I've met who have interacted with him and what little I read long ago of what he has written, was discouraging: some sound insights and analysis blended in with considerable ego and religious conjecture. I draw every insight and conclusion directly from the Towrah, Naby', and Mizmowr. God's a lot smarter than we are so I tend to listen to Him.

In the final chapter of the Invitations volume of Yada Yah I have presented the information you need to assess the timing of the Mow'ed Miqra'ey. I do not dictate dates, because there is no way to know for certain the exact timing and the timing is far less important than the meaning and purpose of each of the seven. I have endeavored, however, to appraise those who are interested in what Yahowah has to say on the matters of timing and relevance.

Yes, based upon chadash - renew, months begin with the first sign of increasing light reflected on the moon's surface - whether that be observational or astronomical, and based upon exactly what criterion (more than 1% and before sunset for example and from what vantage point).

While it's best to start at the beginning of the book with http://yadayah.com/Yada_...#39;syth-Beginning.YHWH, the basis of Yah's calendar is presented here: http://yadayah.com/Yada_...ations_to_Meet_God.YHWH.

Yada

Offline James  
#654 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:47:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Follow up from RM above

RM wrote:
Hi Yada, thanks for your prompt & detailed reply..

Sorry for referring to the parts of your books that I`m reading, as articles, having only seen the online versions & greatly appreciate the links you sent me..

Regarding the calendar, is the any particular reason why the charts with moon times etc, are shown up to 2033? Is there any known significance for that year?

Best regards,

RM

Yada wrote:
Yes. 2033 is year 6000 Yah. My translations and insights will cease to have value after that date because everyone who survives Yah's return will have His Towrah written inside of them.

Offline InHisName  
#655 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:03:42 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Is the timeline outlined in YY or did that come out of Future History?
Offline James  
#656 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:51:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

The timeline for the Miqray are in YY, they were done by Yow'el.

Offline InHisName  
#657 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:54:06 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Sorry JB, I meant the 'Tribulation' timeline.
Offline Bubsy  
#658 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 6:31:37 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Ken Power has a "Tribulation" timeline in Future History (now named "The End of the Beginning"). Beware that he still believes Paul's writings can be reconciled with Yahowah's Towrah, and cites Paul's letters quite a bit. And keep in mind that many of the specific details are Ken's speculations for what the particular details may be.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline James  
#659 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:39:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

G wrote:
Hello Yada,

Could you send a translation or excerpt on Qara 22:29 (Exodus). If there was a search engine on yadayah.com (just a suggestion), would be an awesome source to retrieve answers for searching goyim.

It seems the man I am speaking with is unclear as to why it is unacceptable to sacrifice son’s. I have explained to him that it is not reasonable to sacrifice son’s according to the 10 terms and conditions. He still is searching for answers so I am hoping you have substantive evidence from Yah on this. Thank you so much Yada.

Blessings shem Yahouuah’s

Yada wrote:
I'm sorry, but sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Shemowth | Exodus 22:29 says nothing of "sacrificing." The word isn't there. It is about offering the best of what we have to God, not for God to kill, but to live with Him.

If this is his sticking point, if he wants to sacrifice his son, he needs the kind of attention we are ill-equipped to provide.

Offline James  
#660 Posted : Monday, November 4, 2019 8:43:41 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JB wrote:
I have hoped for the longest that even though it has been stated several times that the NT was corrupted(a swamp of reptilian feces it was called). It was still often referred to by picking and choosing passages which seem to fit the TP&P.

Last nights show held much promise for me that it was finally going to be done away with in total.

But by the end of the show there was still too much going back and trying to:

decipher what was really meant.

pick and choose verses that seem to be valid

figure out what was really said in Hebrew.

Also if some early group were really valid followers and possessed a Hebrew copy of only the proper verses.

All of that is an exercise in futility.

The NT is

a Pro Roman and anti Semitic trope.

Just a few examples follow...though there are hundreds of other issues the following are just a few concerning Rome.

The Jewish rebellion started in part over Roman enforced taxation and religious differences. Yet Jesus said that the Jews should pay Roman taxes.

Keep in mind that the coin he held up had Caesars image on one side and a Pagan god on the other. Why would a Jew have this idolatrous coin in their possession instead of their own currency which was plentiful, benign and in use by the Jews at the time.

A Roman Centurion claimed that he knew that Jesus commend to heal his servant would work because Jesus operated as part of a command and control setup. Where Jesus like himself was under orders and did only what he was ordered and therefore those orders would be carried out sight unseen. Jesus not only did not correct him but “marveled” and told the Roman that he had more faith than anyone in Israel.

Rome required by law that anyone that was asked by a Roman soldier to carry their kit(pack and other accessories) was required to carry it the distance of 1 mile. Yet Jesus stated that a Jew should carry it 2 miles. Apparently so the weary soldier would be rested and strengthened to kill more rebellious Jews (aka Zealots).

The term “Zealot” has been given a bad name due to it's use in the NT. It actually referred to the Jews that fought against Rome which included whole armies. For example all of those that fought at Masada would have been called Zealots. The NT infers that these Zealots were a few unbalanced individuals that the Jewish population opposed.

With that in mind:

Jesus told the Zealot Barabbas that those who live by the sword will die by it. Though DWD fought for Israel all his life and did not die by the sword.

Later the story that Pilate released a killer of Roman soldiers(Barabbas) and Crucified a Pro-Roman pacifist who Pilate himself declared innocent is absurd. And this was supposedly done because of a Jewish crowds threatening s!

History is pretty clear that Pilate was vicious and not in anyway able to be intimidated especially by the Jews which he despised. The more likely outcome would have been that he would have had his troops slaughter the unruly crowd.

The bottom line is that Jesus had nothing bad to say about the Romans, but scolded his people constantly. Rome couldn't have had a better friend.

Other thoughts:

We don't know who these supposed gospel writers are much less their names. That is why all the gospels say “The Gospel ACCORDING to...”. The writers names are derived from church tradition.

They are all in Greek and no supposed Hebrew copy survived. This is most likely due to them originally being written in Greek.

The progression to make Jesus God: in Mark he is just a righteous man, in Luke he is more of a demigod by the time of John he is clearly God himself.

All of the gospels were more likely than not written after the destruction of the temple and written in such a way to appear to take place earlier. This is why the temple destruction can be foretold and there are so many errors concerning dates of rulers, censuses and even Jesus birth in conjunction with the fictional slaughter of the innocents and death of Herod. The writers either couldn't remember or did not know with exactness the history from 40 years earlier.

Note: Josephus writes in great detail about Herod and not one one whit about killing all children in Bethlehem 2 and under. Also no other secular writer in history.

How do you get Jewish men who have been taught not to drink blood all their lives to do it, even symbolically at the “Lord's Supper” without anyone speaking up? Also there is no blood drinking in the Pesach meal symbolic or otherwise. I don't see any instruction even for wine drinking on Pesach.

During the first century there were a great number of writers and historians

and no one writes one word about the miracles of Jesus until decades later and then only in the gospels.

No one reports on feeding 5000 with one basket of loaves and fish.

Making the lame walk and the blind see.

The Resurrection

And above all else the yarn that multitudes of the dead came out of their graves and walked all through the city where loved ones and friends saw and talked with them. Which brings up a point. How long did these previous dead live after their initial raising? Possibly years? … and no one wrote about it!

Tons more to say but...

Someone once wrote “Woe to them that write scripture”

Yah Bless,

JB

Yada wrote:
JB,

We differ between a little and not at all - closer to the latter. I see the merit of the Sermon on the Mount, and there are some things in Yahowchanan which I think make some sense, but other than that, most all of the rest is not only untrue, it's goal is to turn "Jesus" into a Roman Christian and anti-Jew as you have stated. I don't spend much time reading it, so I enjoyed seeing your criticisms of it.

Over the next 10 or so programs we will get into my expose on Matthew, Acts, and Romans where all I find is evil. And then we will expose the RCC, and it's even worse.

Yada

Offline James  
#661 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 4:09:23 PM(UTC)
James
Man

P wrote:
Hi, I've been reading your site and others similar, such as Bless Yahowah, and have a few questions. If you have time for a brief answer/comment, that is appreciated. If not, I understand.
The Sabbath- Is it Lunar or Solar?
The Blood Sacrifices- Who began/instituted them? I believe there is a verse that says that all these blood sacrifices were not by god/Yahowah, that the thought of them was far, far, from god/Yahowa's mind. How can they be a picture of the Son's/Yahosha's death, if they weren't in god's/Yahowah's mind?
How many "god's" are there speaking in Old Testament? It it always Yahowah speaking? Or, at times, is someone impersonating/misrepresenting him? Or, is Moses, Joshua, or another, instigating man made directives?
Were/is hallucinogenic mushroom use connected to the relationship/worship/walk with god/Yahowah?
Near Death Experiences- Real or False? Demonic?

I'm not trying to be insulting, but, I have come to question many of the things I once believed, and have heard/read. Thanks for your time, P

Yada wrote:
Quote:
Hi, I've been reading your site and others similar, such as Bless Yahowah, and have a few questions. If you have time for a brief answer/comment, that is appreciated. If not, I understand.
The Sabbath- Is it Lunar or Solar?
Neither. The answer is so obvious, it makes me want to question your question. Weekly.
Quote:
The Blood Sacrifices- Who began/instituted them? I believe there is a verse that says that all these blood sacrifices were not by god/Yahowah, that the thought of them was far, far, from god/Yahowa's mind. How can they be a picture of the Son's/Yahosha's death, if they weren't in god's/Yahowah's mind?
Again, the answer is so obvious, it makes want to question your question. Why don't you read what Yahowah requested on Passover and consider His answer? Yahowsha' was not Yahowah's son. You seem very confused and are inadequately informed to be making such statements.
Quote:
How many "god's" are there speaking in Old Testament? It it always Yahowah speaking? Or, at times, is someone impersonating/misrepresenting him? Or, is Moses, Joshua, or another, instigating man made directives?
You are wasting your time and mine. I don't recall ever receiving such inappropriate questions - and that's saying a lot considering the ignorance of the religious. I don't know if I should feel sorry for you, be annoyed, or encourage you to read before you write.
Quote:
Were/is hallucinogenic mushroom use connected to the relationship/worship/walk with god/Yahowah?

Mushrooms were part of Christianity. Yahowah despises Christianity. Moreover, Yahowah has no desire to be worshiped.
Quote:
Near Death Experiences- Real or False? Demonic?
You tell me. Cite one from the Towrah.

Offline James  
#662 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 3:44:42 PM(UTC)
James
Man

JC wrote:
My name is JC and I have been wanting to reach out to you for quite some time now. I am 30 years old and have been part of Yahowah's covenant family for about 6 years now. When I first came to "know the name" I was introduced to the name Yahweh and was learning Judaism, not what Yahowah really said and expects of us. So I went from years growing up in all different churches and denominations and getting nothing from it, to then thinking I was really learning what God was all about. When I was about 24 my uncle, who I have never met being that he is in Georgia and I am in New York, talked to me in greater detail of Yahowah's name and his path home. He then introduced me to your books and the weekly Shabbat show and since then I have been an avid listener of the show and feel that now more than ever I have been able to looks at things through Yahowah's perspective. It changes everything for me. I cannot tell you how appreciative I am for all the work you and the fellas Kirk and JB do weekly with the show as well as your books to help to understand more of our heavenly father and how it has changed my way of life and thinking. I am very careful to make sure that anyone who asks me about what I "believe" in is that I actually know God and his proper name and that there are resources out there to help us come to know this information. I have lost so many friends and family members including my own father who, in his Christian ways, believes that I believe in a fake God and am confused. I have met challenges in this walk and have found that the work you have done has done so much to help me get to know Yah and explain to other who are interested who Yah is and how to build a relationship with him by gaining the knowledge first. I know that you're intentions are all about doing this for others so that they're not led astray and that you don't care about recognition but I still am thankful that there's someone out there like yourself to help us get to know Yah.

In the same breath I wanted to ask you a question or two because this has always confused me. My uncle, who I mentioned earlier, has become one of the closest people in my life despite never meeting and he has been my brother in the covenant family. He has been diagnosed with lung cancer and has been very emotional and distant. From my understanding, Yah doesn't care as much for our physical bodies as he does our soul, so is it right or worth asking him to send healing? I know he is not omnipresent but does Yah hear those requests? And my other question is just general. Do you have any advice for any specific order in which to read the books you've written? I'm a few chapters into questioning Paul now but I hunger to keep learning and know more and more especially in the end times we are in.

Once again I want to thank you for your time and dedication. As a fellow Covenant family member I look forward every week to being with a few of the only other Covenant members I know into my home if even for a couple of hours to spend time and learn of our wonderful heavenly father.

Yada wrote:
JC,

Wonderful. Welcome to Yah's family. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. And congrats on choosing to listen to your uncle.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with asking for physical healing, so long as we know that it is relatively meaningless compared to what Yahowah has in store for us. I for one would like to stay here as long as possible even though my body is also wearing down. It ain't what it used to be. So I know that Yah sees benefit in keeping me going so that I can help reach his people. The same may be true with your uncle. But either way, he's headed home.

Offline James  
#663 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2021 11:35:02 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JK wrote:
Good evening,

You were especially vocal on last week’s program about unvaccinated individuals. Well, I am one of them, and I want to take a minute to express my concerns on a subject of which I have invested several hundred hours of study. I have read NIH abstracts, clinical studies, dozens of experts in the field of virology and immunology, and I have watched government bureaucrats offering their opinions. I find it very disturbing, and I see behavior and actions that heighten my suspicion.

First, I do not fault anyone for taking an experimental vaccine. It is a freewill choice. However, I find it bewildering that millions of people will invest serious due diligence in considering a smart phone purchase say, than considering the risk/reward benefit of participating in the most massive medical experiment in human history.

First and foremost, I do not trust career bureaucrats telling me what I need to do concerning my health. I see an FDA and CDC engaged in a revolving door relationship with big business. I see government officials providing official guidance while intertwined in financial relationships with the industry they are assigned to regulate, including making recommendations that benefit them personally because their taxpayer-funded research allows them to profit from patents they secure, including COVID patents. The esteemed Dr. Fauci has never treated a patient in a clinical setting, yet he is the highest paid bureaucrat in the federal government. His term in office has only been exceeded by J. Edgar Hoover. He has doled out somewhere around a trillion dollars in taxpayer funds over his career, on projects he personally approves of and in some cases, profits personally from.

Let’s talk about FDA math. In a drastically shortened clinical trial, Pfizer enlisted 44,000+ volunteers. These were split into two groups of 22,000+, fully vaccinated and unvaccinated. The unvaccinated group had 122 positive Covid test results. The vaccinated group had 8. This resulted in a 95% efficacy rate (8 vs 122), i.e. relative risk. In terms of absolute risk, this means that vaccinating 22,000+ individuals yielded just 114 less positive tests.

In 2015, scientists began warning the CDC and FDA about the implications of vaccinations that do not confer full immunity. Most of the previous vaccines did promote development of antibodies that recognize the entire viral makeup, because the shots were composed of either complete dead virus or attenuated live virus. mRNA vaccines were never designed, tested, approved, or even claimed to produce such immunity, only reduced severity of the infection. This information was withheld, understandably, because it could reduce the public’s confidence in vaccines. The immunologists and virologists explained that having a population thus vaccinated provides a perfect host for the virus, which can take advantage of the selective challenge to mutate and spread. This is very similar to the phenomenon of antibiotic resistant disease strains. These vaccines only prime the immune system to respond to the spike protein.

The Jonas Salk Institute tested a modified COVID virus with animals by removing the viral nucleus and leaving just the viral coating and the spike proteins intact. The animals suffered all the pulmonary and vascular damage as the whole virus would have induced. This explains the difference between natural immunity and the mRNA induced immunity that is limited solely to the spike protein. Natural T-Cells and killer cells develop a memory for the entire viral entity, providing long lasting immunity. The mRNA vaccine does not, and that likely explains why fully vaccinated individuals make up 50-75 of hospitalizations, and there have been thousands of deaths - thankfully (bad term) for mostly elderly people with multiple comorbidities. See the data from Israel, Massachusetts, and other countries.

The censorship machine is running full tilt. Quoting peer-reviewed, randomized clinical studies of effective off-label drugs that thousands of front-line doctors around the world have discovered, will get even qualified experts de-platformed. This is a warning signal in my thinking. It makes sense though, because if an effective therapeutic were available, the FDA would not have the legal authority to approve an experimental vaccine or treatment. It would have to undergo the rigorous and time-consuming trials that any normal regimen would be required by law.

I have thoroughly evaluated the risk/benefit equation and I don’t see a compelling reason to take the jab. I admire the majestic complexity of our God-given immune systems and I invest in supplements and healthy lifestyle strategies. I have traveled extensively over the last few months in states with high rates of Delta variant spread, have not adhered to social distancing, and so far so good. Luck perhaps. But given the really low overall risk across most age groups, and the relative efficacy vs risk of the vaccine, I’m owning my decision. And with respect to discrimination against the unvaccinated, the CDC admitted that fully vaccinated people carry and shed as much viral load as the unvaccinated.

I could go on for pages. I have so deeply invested my time in this, and there is so much more evidence out there. I would leave you with one thought. Ivermectin is such an inexpensive and safe drug, and so many studies around the world have shown incredible efficacy against COVID, that I would urge you to investigate having it on hand, just as I do. In May of this year, I was driving from Texas back to my temporary residence in Melbourne, FL. I had a minor sore throat for a couple of days prior to my departure. Three hours into my drive, I developed a worse sore throat, body aches and mild waves of nausea. I had a temporal thermometer on hand and it showed almost 100 degrees. I wasn’t confident I could continue the drive. I pulled into a rest stop and took a dose of Ivermectin. Before I reached the eastern border of Louisiana, the symptoms abated and the fever dropped back below normal. I have never had an onset of an apparent illness/virus resolve within 90 minutes! I don’t know if it was COVID, but wow.

Ivermectin is widely prescribed in tropical areas. It is an anti-parisitic drug with over 40 years of use with little or no serious side effects, and has even garnered the Nobel Prize in 2015. In the USVI I’m sure you could get a doctor to prescribe it for your emergency medical cabinet. There was a study done in South America where front-line medical personnel were prescribed it for prophylactic use. None of the subjects developed COVID, but hundreds in the placebo group did. The FDA is not “opposed” to testing off-label drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxiquoroclin, they just demand a gold study trial that will cost millions and take years to complete. <sigh>

On another subject, as ever, I’m becoming more and more amazed at the connections your work is drawing from the Towrah. It just gets better and better. And your writing is just excelling. I’m excited that we are in this and I know Yahowah is proud of our work and I can’t find a better way to put that.

Keep it up!

Shalowm.

JK

Yada wrote:
JK,

We share a distrust of Fauci and the government, the media too - especially the political response to the virus.

I have likely spent as much or more time studying C19 from origins to mortality, the political response to consequences, and now the vaccines, as you. But there is a difference between us that you are missing. There are a substantial number of very vocal and moronic conspiratorialists who cite my work and Yahowah's name while promoting anti-vax diarrhea. They are attacking Covenant members and diminishing our credibility every day. Anti-vax is the favored conspiracy of the day, and conspiracy is the fastest growing religion in the world. It is debilitating, destructive, and deadly. It must be countered.

My job is to educate and protect Yah's flock and to shepherd His people home. The Corona - 19 conspiracies have become a serious obstacle.

JK, I think you have made the wrong decision. But, so long as you are careful about advising others and what you promote, that's your call. The evidence is overwhelmingly clear that while not perfect, you and those with whom you are close, would be safer vaccinated.

There has been a very large "test" of these vaccines. 32% of the 8 billion on the planet have received a dose, 4.8 billion doses in total, 37 million more per day. The negative side effects over the past 8 months have been minimal. And the protection has been as projected.

World politics has delayed boosters and modifications for the new strains. Without both, and with such a high percentage unwilling to be vaccinated, we will have to endure overreaching government controls for another 3 to 4 years. The world will never recover economically or morally.

Over the centuries, viruses have mutated to become more contagious and less deadly. That continues to be the case with the Delta variant. Epsilon and Lambda, however, appear worrisome. We are in new territory with a blended virus with SARS, HIV, and Ebola and a designed spike.

I live in a place where the locals are stupified by conspiracy such that the USVI is now one of the most infected regions. The government is now bribing the locals with $250 for each jab, along with a jab lottery. And all of the resistance is conspiratorial - with the most widely accepted myth being that there is no such virus and the whole thing is made up. It is insane.

Online today, there is someone to support any theory. Deceivers have never been more vocal or effective. In the midst of this swamp of false notions, we are dealing with the degradation of the neshamah such that most people can no longer think logically or filter and process information rationally.

Last week I may not have been sufficiently clear. While my wishes have no effect on anyone's mortality, I have no desire to see the unvaccinated succumb to the virus. But that is not the case with those who are not only risking the lives of others by promoting their absurd conspiracies, but who are also eroding our credibility by commingling their nonsense with Yahowah's testimony. Fair is fair. It is the just and correct consequence.

You are not doing any of the things I am committed to opposing, JK. So this reply is not directed at you, but instead written to explain my position on this divisive and deadly issue.

We also have another point of agreement. I have read many articles on the results of existing drugs on treating C19. There are a number of hopeful options being explored in Israel, including a new drug that may actually provide a cure. Further, I think we concur on vitamin supplements which lessen our susceptibility.

Yada

I read about Ivermectin last week. I tried to buy it online without success. It is odd that it would be effective.

Ivermectin: This medication is used to treat certain parasitic roundworm infections. Curing parasitic infections helps to improve your quality of life. In people with weakened defense (immune) systems, curing roundworm infections can reduce the risk of developing a severe or life-threatening infection. Ivermectin belongs to a class of drugs known as antihelmintics. It works by paralyzing and killing parasites.

Yada wrote:
JK,

I spent some time this morning on the efficacy of the vaccines. The reporting is consistent with what I have previously shared.

We are overwhelmingly safer with the vaccine, and will continue to be so with boosters. We humans have messed up most things, but we got this one right.

Yada

From: The Conversation – Academic rigor, journalistic flair…
In recent weeks, one piece of data has gotten a lot of attention: 99.5% of all the people dying from COVID-19 in the U.S. are unvaccinated.
As of mid-July 2021, the U.S. has fully vaccinated more than 160 million people – just under 50% of the population – against COVID-19. Despite a surplus of available vaccines, in recent weeks the rate of vaccination has slowed substantially. In early April, health workers administered roughly 4 million new vaccines daily. Today, that number is about 450,000 doses a day.
The vaccines themselves are nothing short of remarkable in their effectiveness at protecting against COVID-19.
Unvaccinated people, by comparison, are extremely susceptible to the coronavirus, particularly to the delta variant and the data on deaths and hospitalizations show this discrepancy clearly.
On July 16, 2021, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky revealed that 99.5% of recent U.S. deaths from COVID-19 were of unvaccinated people. “Those deaths were preventable with a simple, safe shot,” she said. In Early July, Fauci said that 99.2% of people who died recently were unvaccinated. In the state of Maryland, every patient who died from COVID-19 in June was unvaccinated.
In her July 16 statement, Walensky also said that 97% of current COVID-19 hospitalizations are of unvaccinated people. An earlier analysis done by The Associated Press found that 98.9% of all hospitalized COVID-19 patients in May were unvaccinated. The director of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services recently stated that all new hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Los Angeles were unvaccinated.
In the state of Missouri, only 40% of people are vaccinated. In some counties within Missouri, as few as 14.7% of the residents are vaccinated. Not surprisingly, the state has seen a surge in COVID-19 cases through the middle of July, with 2,000 to 3,000 new cases per day. The rate of spread is also increasing. Already, some hospitals are running out of ventilators and intensive care beds.
Contrast this with Massachusetts, where 63% of people are fully vaccinated. Though the state is also seeing an increase in cases, total new infections numbered only around 200 to 300 per day. The number of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in Massachussetts is also down 95% since January 2021.
As of July 20, 2021, Missouri had 1,357 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, almost 13 times more than the 106 patients in Massachusetts. This is despite Missouri’s having a slightly smaller population that is much more dispersed.

Disclosure statement
Rodney E. Rohde has received funding from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS), and other public and private entities/foundations. Dr. Rohde is affiliated with ASCP, ASCLS, ASM, and serves on several scientific advisory boards.

Ryan McNamara has received funding from the AIDS Malignancy Consortium and the National Institute for Allergens and Infectious Diseases. He is a member of the International AIDS Society and has served as a consultant for the Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute on their Pandemic Response and Recovery Roadmap.
• The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is well below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.29% in Alaska.
o The hospitalization rate among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 ranged from effectively zero (0.00%) in California, Delaware, D.C., Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Vermont, and Virginia to 0.06% in Arkansas. (Note: Hospitalization may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
o The rates of death among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 were even lower, effectively zero (0.00%) in all but two reporting states, Arkansas and Michigan where they were 0.01%. (Note: Deaths may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
• Almost all (more than 9 in 10) COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths have occurred among people who are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated, in those states reporting breakthrough data (see Figure 2).
o The reported share of COVID-19 cases among those not fully vaccinated ranged from 94.1% in Arizona to 99.85% Connecticut.
o The share of hospitalizations among those with COVID-19 who are not fully vaccinated ranged from in 95.02% in Alaska to 99.93% in New Jersey. (Note: Hospitalization may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
o The share of deaths among people with COVID-19 who are not fully vaccinated ranged from to 96.91% in Montana to 99.91% in New Jersey. (Note: Deaths may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)

His message was meant for his fellow Israelis, but it is a warning to the world. Israel has among the world’s highest levels of vaccination for COVID-19, with 78% of those 12 and older fully vaccinated, the vast majority with the Pfizer vaccine. Yet the country is now logging one of the world’s highest infection rates, with nearly 650 new cases daily per million people. More than half are in fully vaccinated people, underscoring the extraordinary transmissibility of the Delta variant and stoking concerns that the benefits of vaccination ebb over time.
The sheer number of vaccinated Israelis means some breakthrough infections were inevitable, and the unvaccinated are still far more likely to end up in the hospital or die. But Israel’s experience is forcing the booster issue onto the radar for other nations, suggesting as it does that even the best vaccinated countries will face a Delta surge.
Israel is being closely watched now because it was one of the first countries out of the gate with vaccinations in December 2020 and quickly achieved a degree of population coverage that was the envy of other nations— for a time. The nation of 9.3 million also has a robust public health infrastructure and a population wholly enrolled in HMOs that track them closely, allowing it to produce high-quality, real-world data on how well vaccines are working.
“I watch [Israeli data] very, very closely because it is some of the absolutely best data coming out anywhere in the world,” says David O’Connor, a viral sequencing expert at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. “Israel is the model,” agrees Eric Topol, a physician-scientist at Scripps Research. “It’s pure mRNA [messenger RNA] vaccines. It’s out there early. It’s got a very high level population [uptake]. It’s a working experimental lab for us to learn from.”
Israel’s HMOs, led by CHS and Maccabi Healthcare Services (MHS), track demographics, comorbidities, and a trove of coronavirus metrics on infections, illnesses, and deaths. “We have rich individual-level data that allows us to provide real-world evidence in near–real time,” Balicer says. (The United Kingdom also compiles a wealth of data. But its vaccination campaign ramped up later than Israel’s, making its current situation less reflective of what the future may portend; and it has used three different vaccines, making its data harder to parse.)
Now, the effects of waning immunity may be beginning to show in Israelis vaccinated in early winter; a preprint published last month by scientists at MHS found that protection from COVID-19 infection during June and July dropped in proportion to the length of time since an individual was vaccinated. People vaccinated in January had a 2.26 times greater risk for a breakthrough infection than those vaccinated in April. (Potential confounders include the fact that the very oldest Israelis, with the weakest immune systems, were vaccinated first.)
At the same time, cases in the country, which were scarcely registering at the start of summer, have been doubling every week to 10 days since then, with the Delta variant responsible for most of them. They have now soared to their highest level since mid-February, with hospitalizations and intensive care unit admissions beginning to follow. How much of the current surge is due to waning immunity versus the power of the Delta variant to spread like wildfire is uncertain.
What is clear is that “breakthrough” cases are not the rare events the term implies. As of 15 August, 514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated. Of the vaccinated, 87% were 60 or older. “There are so many breakthrough infections that they dominate and most of the hospitalized patients are actually vaccinated,” says Uri Shalit, a bioinformatician at the Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) who has consulted on COVID-19 for the government. “One of the big stories from Israel [is]: ‘Vaccines work, but not well enough.’”
To try to tame the surge, Israel has turned to booster shots, starting on 30 July with people 60 and older and, last Friday, expanding to people 50 and older. As of Monday, nearly 1 million Israelis had received a third dose, according to the Ministry of Health. Global health leaders including Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organization, have pleaded with developed countries not to administer boosters given that most of the world’s population hasn’t received even a single dose. The wealthy nations pondering or already administering booster vaccines so far mostly reserve them for special populations such as the immune compromised and health care workers.
Still, studies suggest boosters might have broader value. Researchers have shown that boosting induces a prompt surge in antibodies, which are needed in the nose and throat as a crucial first line of defense against infection. The Israeli government’s decision to start boosting those 50 and older was driven by preliminary Ministry of Health data indicating people over age 60 who have received a third dose were half as likely as their twice-vaccinated peers to be hospitalized in recent days, Mevorach says. CHS also reported that out of a sample of more than 4500 patients who received boosters, 88% said any side effects from the third shot were no worse, and sometimes milder, than from the second.