logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Light1  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 2:13:29 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

http://www.youtube.com/w...fgrk&feature=related
Sad to see western people who should know better selling out. :(
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 2:24:05 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
its just sad. - but to be honest - Its kinda sad seeing people becoming Christians as well now, knowing that they are gonna be fed a load of cold wet tripe.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Tiffany  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 7:11:08 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Quote:
As the great prophet just said...I would love to shake your hands but not you beautiful ladies.

That statement in and of itself should have been a sign to all the women that there is something deadly wrong with this religion. As an educated woman and the beloved daughter of Yah I just don't understand how someone could walk into such disarray and not be bothered by it.

But mock as he may, Yah's salvation has come and fulfilled prophecy where his beloved prophet did nothing but rape and destroy villages.

Praise Yahuweh!
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:52:41 AM(UTC)
kp

This clown's very first words said it all: "these human beings are making a transaction with god." A transaction, a bargain, a deal: one thing being exchanged for another. If the "god" of which he spoke were actually the omnipotent Creator of the Universe whom we know to be Yahweh, the converts to Islam standing before him would have nothing to offer that He hadn't already given them. So what were they hoping to bargain with, especially since what they were hoping to procure for themselves was nothing short of paradise itself? It's as if a beggar is sprawled on the sidwalk outside the Trump tower, and The Donald comes along and drops a dollar in his tin cup, whereupon the beggar offers to buy the building with his newfound wealth. What kind of idiot thinks that way?

If, on the other hand, the "god" in question is Allah (piss be onto him), then it all makes sense. Allah is a figment of the imagination of his handlers, a front for satan our adversary, a spiritual being so bankrupt and corrupt he must make deals with the gullible, promising them what they crave the most in exchange for what they value the least---their souls. Is there an Easu in the house? Apparently there is.

The real God doesn't make transactions. He makes gifts.

kp
Offline shalom82  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 1:30:17 PM(UTC)
shalom82

I am not trying to make myself feel better or anything, but did you see the discomfort and anxiety in some of their faces? A few of those women especially looked pretty apprehensive. I just want to pull my hair out when I see this video. I want to be transported to that scene and scream at them and warn them from the top of my lungs. Please, don't think badly of me but seriously...this brought tears to my eyes. Every day, the absurdity of these things become less understandable and more tragic to me.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline NS  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:29:29 PM(UTC)
NS

I always giggle when I see a black Muslim, if only they knew how racist Islam is towards them. From what the statistics say, 3 out of 4 of those western converts will leave within the first few years. It doesn't take long for them to realize that they've associated themselves with something extremely evil.
User is suspended until 4/7/2030 11:52:02 PM(UTC) YahWarrior  
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:36:14 PM(UTC)
YahWarrior
Man

The sad thing is that these westerners converting to Islam are often driven by a deep disappointment in Christianity because of the false prophets for profit that they see operating in churchinsanity and christiandumb. They see the christians sold out for money and the muslims sold out for Allah and they figure that at least the muslims are real - yeah, real like a nightmare! Little do they know the depth of despair they will find themselves in. I have lived in Muslim countries amongst the people and they are harsh and unforgiving, treating everyone as cattle to be whipped if disobedient to their masters.

Hurry back Yah!

Yah Bless

YahWarrior
Offline shalom82  
#8 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:58:40 PM(UTC)
shalom82

That's right NS, just look at the Sudan. The Janjaweed militias which are composed of ethnic Arabs and Arabophile Africans (muslims all) are terrorizing and killing black muslims. If that is what the Dar-el Islam's house of peace is like you can have my share of it.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline gammafighter  
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 7:37:55 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Oh man. I decided to check out some of the sites that were linked to in the side. I went to an Islamic science website because I've seen Islamic science and it's funny. As I suspected, it was pretty funny. Here's the proof that the Qur'an is the word of god. The Qur'an says that Allah made man out of a "chewed thing".

UserPostedImage

As you can clearly see, and embryo is EXACTLY LIKE A CHEWED PIECE OF GUM!!!!!
I had a nice laugh about this.

Scientific proof!
Offline Rachael  
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 11:55:36 PM(UTC)
Rachael

he is a horrible public speaker i was bored very quickly LOL, doesnt take much to get people to convert to somethings does it?

I am a member on 2 muslim forums which i joined prior to being called out by Yahweh. I find their beliefs very difficult to accept, currently i am discussing angels/jinns/demons etc.

so much of what they believe is similar to the bible - and reminds you of it but it is so different also. its like a fragment of the whole.
Offline Light1  
#11 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2007 7:55:18 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Quote:
ts just sad. - but to be honest - Its kinda sad seeing people becoming Christians as well now, knowing that they are gonna be fed a load of cold wet tripe.
At least in mainstream Christianity, you get the Bible and many people have had good relationships with Yahweh in spite of it's doctrinal screw-ups. Islam on the other hand is a guaranteed trip straight down!

Quote:
Allah (piss be onto him)
Hee Hee, I love you KP! I'm halfway through Yada Yahweh but I'm really looking forward to The Owners Manual!

Offline coleridge  
#12 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2007 1:46:14 PM(UTC)
coleridge

gammafighter wrote:
Oh man. I decided to check out some of the sites that were linked to in the side. I went to an Islamic science website because I've seen Islamic science and it's funny. As I suspected, it was pretty funny. Here's the proof that the Qur'an is the word of god. The Qur'an says that Allah made man out of a "chewed thing".

UserPostedImage

As you can clearly see, and embryo is EXACTLY LIKE A CHEWED PIECE OF GUM!!!!!
I had a nice laugh about this.

Scientific proof!

allah is kinda funny... chewed thing... classic. is that what people really believe? well i guess christians are no better
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar