logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:19:20 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I want to share with you an amazing 2 days I have had in relation to Yahowah and how a simple word/name has brought at least two of my friends to begin to find the truth of Yah’s word, or so I hope anyway.

Yesterday I travelled to Udonthani about a 350k round trip to pick up a friend who arrived from Switzerland. My friend who was driving turned on his music system in the car and we listened to classical music all the way. When a message came up on the screen it said Zeus. This was the name of the music system in his car! I asked him about it and we had a discussion about Zeus the Greek God. My friend seemed to know all about this God!

I drew a comparison to the name Jesus or JeZeus as I mentioned that it sounded very much the same and may have been a way to explain the Messiah and adopt this Zeus as a God in Greece. I cannot affirm this, but we talked anyway.

So he told me that at a quiz night that a group of friends have every first Friday of the month, the question was asked “what is the original name of Jesus?” apparently one person answered “Joshua” and got that question right by their standard. I told my friend that I could have answered the question too, but that I would have given a more complete answer, so he asked me what was my answer.

So I was led to explain about the first Yahowsha son on Nun, and Yahowsha son of Yahowah and how both are a picture of being led to the promised land, I explained all that I have learned and retained from Yada Yah and he was amazed, so I asked him who had asked the question.

I got a name and called a second friend an ex Roman Catholic and a third friend who I knew was a Christian and attended the quiz, my third friend told me he got the answer wrong and did not know. So I explained all I could do and he was astonished, though he knew I had been advocating the Towrah, while he denounced it. He wanted to know where he could find this in the Bible, so I told him Yahowsha can only be found in the original word of Yahowah in the Towrah and the Bible hides such information. I informed him that even in English language there was no J until early 1600’s, so no Jesus, no Joshua and no James as in King James and that it was originally the Y sound that you find in English, so he wanted to know where he can find this detail!

My second friend I mentioned was an ex Catholic and he is such a person who will always dig out the truth and seems to know an awful lot about early history and language. He asked the question at the quiz night! He is prepared to study, or so it seems at this point. Well I had a great conversation with him and he plainly told me he is completely open to truth from whatever source!

So now my second and third friend I mentioned have both asked me where I got my information, so I have shared the Yada Yah website with them as a first intro and if they show further interest I will share other websites such as Yahowah Beryth and Bless Yahowah.
Two friends are beginning the search. Quite amazing from asking my first friend about Zeus, the Greek God on his car music system!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!