logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline josephO  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:48:25 AM(UTC)
josephO
United States

My name is josephO and I am brand new to the site. I am endeavoring to learn about Yahowah, and join his covenant. I am sure I will need people's help, because I have been conditioned to THINK like a patriot, was active U.S. military for many years, but, through the writings and audios of Yada and Kirk, etc, I realized I was seriously going down the wrong path. I consisder myself fortunate to be in this forum, and will do all I have to do to accomplish whatever I need to do for Yahowah to invite me into HIS family. I am a "RECOVERING" soldier, political activist, and most of all, a recovering Roman Catholic. I need all the friends and instruction I can get--and I have started the process already by rejecting the military and politics. Roman Catholicism is Satanism--and I know that from personal experience.
Thank you for allowing me into the forum, and I am looking forward to learning from everyone on this page, and most of all, I need friends here to help me. This is a struggle--not everything, but some--like my military and love of country. That's hard, but losing eternal life is much, much worse.
josephO
Offline InHisName  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 8:54:52 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Welcome JO!

I enjoyed hearing of your unblinding in your letters to Yada. Congratulations.

There is a lot of information in this forum, but much of it was written during times before we reached the understanding of Yah that we have today. Undoutably, there is still much for us all to learn. My point is that you may find some old conversations that do not make sense. Please feel free to question anything. We stand ready to help anyone who is genuinely searching for Yah.

Yada does not participate in the forum, so do not expect to see anything from him.

Allen