logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Scott In BR  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 1:01:25 PM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Something to think about,
When the harvest happens we can only guess at the year we will be taken away. I believe it will be before the tribulatuion or right at the begining, the one passage that helps is this.
"The upright person (saddiq) will disappear (‘abad ) and no one will will devote any thought to it ( sym leb). Faithful and loving (hesed ) men and women (‘ish - people) will be gathered and removed, harvested and received (ne’esapym -)while no one (‘ayin) perceives what’s happening (byn ) . For indeed (kiy) from your presence(min paneh) the upright (saddiq ) will be gathered together and taken (‘asap ) away from the evil calamity (ra’a ) (Yashayahw / Isaiah 57:1)

"They enter (bow’ ) a place of salvation, complete and prefect peace and total satisfaction, the most favorable of all circumstances (shalom ) They are satisfied spiritually as their physical energy is restored while they relax (nuwach) on His (‘al ) couches (mishkab). They travel (halak ) with Her [our Spiritual Mother, the Set-Apart Spirit and Ruwach Qodesh], upright in His [our Heavenly Father’s]presence (nakoah)" (Yashayahw / Isaiah 57:2)

If the harvest is before tribulation things would have to ramp up very soon in order for there to be such a calamity going on before 2026 that we will not even be missed. That may be as soon as in the next 5-7 years

Any thoughts?

thanks 2 users thanked Scott In BR for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC), Sheraldo on 1/29/2018(UTC)
Offline InHisName  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:11:56 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Exciting passages!

I would have a hard time assigning timing to them though. When we are taken, I ASSUME we will leave our bodies behind intact. No need for them to be consumed by 'fire' as we are not sacrifices. So to those who find us it will seem that we have simply died. There will be some of us that will leave in groups and that will make for a curious explanation, but I expect most of us will leave as singles. And since our numbers will be small (1 in 1 million), no one would recognize it as an event and a calamity would not be needed to cover it up.

Over the last 10 years, we have watched the world grow increasingly insane. I couldn't imagine how it could survive until Yada's dates. The beginning of the end is certainly in sight now and I expect the craziness to grow exponentially. Each year becoming increasingly dangerous until the end, but that danger will be related to where you are on the planet. So whether we last another 13.5 years or 9 or less, I expect we will all be surprised at how bad the world has become and still recoil at how bad it will become.
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC)
Offline Scott In BR  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 9:15:57 AM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
You are right, the world is spiraling out of control just as Yah witnessed. I often think about how we will go, will we just drop dead or be in some sort of accident. Yes it may be hard for those left behind that knew us to answer if an entire family disappears or dies at once.
Offline Bubsy  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:02:12 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Yada translated Yashayahu 17 and 18 on the YadaYah.com website under the chapter names Laqat and Howy, under the Last Days heading. In those translations, after the prophecy that "Ya'aqob [read: Israel] will be thinned at the waist, shrinking in size, and becoming unsustainable" (gee, what does that seem to describe happening - a "two-state" solution, perhaps, better termed a modern day "Final Solution"?), another prophecy says, "And then it will be as a harvest". Yom Teruah is described as a harvest of souls. And with the symbolism of "2 or 3 olives from the uppermost branches, and 4 or 5 on the fruitful branches which have been cut away", that seems to suggest about 2500 native-born Yahudym and about 4500 adopted-in Gentiles will be harvested on the ultimate fulfillment of Yom Teruah. I think it was in Daniel 9 in which the final "week" of 70 "weeks" (clearly referring to The Tribulation) commences with The Towrahless One "confirming" a covenant with many. So it could well be the case that as late as the summer of 2026, some U.S. presidential administration (most likely a Democrat, considering the contempt for Yahowah and His people throughout the ranking members of that party, but we might be surprised) coerces Israel into giving up Judea & Samaria (a.k.a. the "West Bank") to the Muslims in return for yet another empty promise of peace, and lighting the fuse on The Tribulation, prompting Yahowah to harvest His family out of danger. And in 2026, I think Yom Teruah falls on a natural Sabbath.

Edited by user Thursday, August 31, 2017 5:36:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: addition

Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
thanks 1 user thanked Bubsy for this useful post.
Scott In BR on 9/5/2017(UTC)
Offline josephO  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 9:36:31 AM(UTC)
josephO
United States

Scott in BR, I think they'll come up with some sort of "conspiracy'--but you make a good point--1 in a million--the odds could be "death from unknown causes"--we don't know if Yahowah wants the world to know--if it happens before the 1st half of Ya'acov's Trouble, people would have a shot at re-thinking their relationship with God. If it happens during the trouble, no one will miss a handful of people around the world. IMHO
Offline Bubsy  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:43:07 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
As for HOW the Harvest will happen, we might have a clue. Ken Powers, former partner of Yada, in "The End of the Beginning", Chapter 8, wrote this:

"The other Old Testament example of a rapture experience happened in the plain view of a reliable witness who recorded it for posterity. Apparently, what was about to happen to Elijah was no secret, either to himself or any of the other prophets of Israel, of whom there were many at this time (848 B.C.). Elijah’s servant and fellow-prophet, Elisha, determined to be there when it happened. “It came to pass, when Yahweh was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. Then Elijah said to Elisha, ‘Stay here, please, for Yahweh has sent me on to Bethel.’ But Elisha said, ‘As Yahweh lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!’ So they went down to Bethel. Now the sons of the prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha, and said to him, ‘Do you know that Yahweh will take away your master from over you today?’ And he said, ‘Yes, I know; keep silent!...’”

Then off to Jericho. Same thing happened. “So the two of them went on. And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went and stood facing them at a distance, while the two of them stood by the Jordan. Now Elijah took his mantle, rolled it up, and struck the water; and it was divided this way and that, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground. And so it was, when they had crossed over, that Elijah said to Elisha, ‘Ask! What may I do for you, before I am taken away from you?’ Elisha said, ‘Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.’ So he said, ‘You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.’ Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven....” Note that although Elijah’s rapture was expected, it was still surprisingly sudden.

“And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, ‘My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!’ So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces. He also took up the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan. Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, ‘Where is Yahweh, the God of Elijah?’ And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over.

“Now when the sons of the prophets who were from Jericho saw him, they said, ‘The spirit of Elijah rests on Elisha.’ And they came to meet him, and bowed to the ground before him. Then they said to him, ‘Look now, there are fifty strong men with your servants. Please let them go and search for your master, lest perhaps the Spirit of Yahweh has taken him up and cast him upon some mountain or into some valley.’ And he said, ‘You shall not send anyone.’ But when they urged him till he was ashamed, he said, ‘Send them!’ Therefore they sent fifty men, and they searched for three days but did not find him. And when they came back to him, for he had stayed in Jericho, he said to them, ‘Did I not say to you, “Do not go”?’” (II Kings 2:1-18)

If Elisha hadn’t been so determined, its possible that all we’d be able to say with certainty about his master is, “Elijah was not, for God took him.” As it is, we’ve got a detailed eyewitness account—one that’s every bit as incomprehensible as the one about Enoch if you’re not prepared to accept the power of God: “A chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.” Elijah didn’t just disappear from sight, nor did he die and leave a body behind. He rode a whirlwind into heaven. I can’t think of anyone in the Bible who made a more spectacular exit, although Korah and his merry men (Numbers 16:31-33) came close."

If the example of Eliyah is going to be the model for how those of us will be harvested when Teruah is fulfilled, it's looking more like we'll be converted to energy and disappear without a trace, with no body left behind. (Though it won't be nearly as many as Ken seems to think - a few thousand, versus millions. Also, he uses "Christian" where "Yahudym" would be correct. We here know that there won't be any adherents of Pauline doctrine included.)
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
thanks 1 user thanked Bubsy for this useful post.
InHisName on 10/25/2017(UTC)
Offline InHisName  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:19:00 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
I'll certainly have to rethink my opinion on this. I thought that as the sacrificial lamb, Yahowsha's body was 'consumed' to fulfill prophecy, but that our bodies would be left behind because we are not a sacrifice. Interesting...