logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:58:18 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I am interested in learing more about the Revelations of John (is that Yahowchannan?) Of course I have no experience of using the Towrah to date and I really would like to know what the Towrah has to say that matches what John wrote in Greek! Since the new testament is questionable, I wonder if any of you have knowledge of where there are prophecies matche in Daniel, Isaiah and/or other prophets?

Reading the revelations in differing bible translations may entirely miss the point, yet this is incredibly important!

In particular Revelations 12
A great and wondrous sign
appeared in heaven: a woman clothed
with the sun, with the moon under her
feet and a crown of twelve stars on her
head.
2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain
as she was about to give birth.
3 Then another sign appeared in heaven:
an enormous red dragon with seven
heads and ten horns and seven crowns
on his heads.
4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of
the sky and flung them to the earth. The
dragon stood in front of the woman who
was about to give birth, so that he might
devour her child the moment it was born.

Now some are drawing the conclusion that this is Planet X - Nibiru - Wormwood which all over the internet they say is set for Sept 23rd 2017!

Is there any reason to believe any of this? I don't want to just believe whatever I am told and I have no Towrah experience!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Bubsy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 1:25:16 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I think the symbols in the cited Revelations 12 passages are as follows:

The woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under feet - Israel
The child she is ready to give birth to - Yahowsha, the Messiah
The dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven crowns - The Beast (a.k.a. Anti-Christ, a.k.a. Towrahless One), or possibly Satan.
A third of the starts swept out of heaven - the demons, fallen malak. Elsewhere it was said that one third of the malak rebelled and followed Satan, giving further weight to the dragon representing Satan himself, rather than just his earthly representative during The Tribulation.

If you thought they pertained to the Apophis asteroid, the description of "a great star fell from heaven to the earth, blazing like a torch" is a more appropriate description for the asteroid, to occur on Friday the 13th of April 2029, during the Tribulation. (talk about an "unlucky" Friday the 13th!)

Yada's former partner Ken Powers wrote a book, originally titled "Future History", now titled "The End of the Beginning", in which he sought to gather all the yet-to-be-fulfilled prophecies in one place. His commentary and interpretation on the above is included in the book. A warning - Ken Powers still believes what Paul wrote can be reconciled to Yahowah's Word, so if you read "The End of the Beginning", you will see him cite Paul's writings quite a bit, so caution is called for when you see those citations. You'll probably want to wait until you have finished "Questioning Paul" before reading "The End of the Beginning", should you choose to do so.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Scott In BR  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 3:51:36 PM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Stewart,
Yahowchannan spoke and wrote Hebrew so I would say Revelation was written in Hebrew. We will most likely never see the original texts in a complete form. We only have a few chapters, In the Talmud they laugh at burning all the originals. September 23rd 2017 will come and go like everyother day. Read and study the Towrah and before long it will all start making since. I have a friend who thinks after that day, Sep 23rd, giant space ships will arrive and that when Yah comes back it will be in a spaceship. I told him to stop watching the Ancient Aliens Show.

Offline InHisName  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 9:41:04 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Hey Stewart,

I understand the attraction of end times prophecy. But it is just another distraction using up time you could better use to study/understand towrah and Yahowah. Once you have your relationship with Yah and understand the Covenant, you will be in a much better place to percieve what is truth and what is a lie.

Turn away form the world's distractions, turn to Yahowah, walk with Yahowah; this is where you want to be. Right?
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
Stewart James on 8/15/2017(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 3:01:21 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thank you all for your helpful comments. Yes I want to focus on everything Yahowah has to say and get myself in line with his corrective teachings. To those ends I am studying all I can to do with what is required for me to become a covenant member!

So right now, I am putting all else aside and prioritising the most important aspects of my personal journey!

Once again, thank you, I do appreciate your comments and help!

Shalowm.
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!