logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 6:36:32 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I want to ask some questions long before I complete my studies of Yada Yah.

Maybe the questions I need answered are in the tomes of Yada Yah, I have no way of knowing until I get there! I think my studies are going to be lengthy, maybe 6 months or so. However, I need some answers now!

I am in a rather awkward position where I can only use the typical description of being “between the devil and the deep blue sea”. Quite literally I find myself so close to such a circumstance.

At this point the more I learn, the more the situation is exacerbated for me. I feel quite lost at this point in my study, having shed quite a lot of the Christian teaching, knowing that most of what I had studied for 8 months from coming to belief until now, has been built on lies and deception.

I am considerably angry, disappointed, saddened and lost at this moment in time! Maybe some of you will understand, maybe most of you will. Shedding Christianity brings up a whole host of feelings that are hard to deal with.

I feel anger because I have been lied to, disappointed because I have lost my savior Jesus Christ - as the way to the Father was supposed to be only through him! At least that is what Christianity teaches. Sure I know different now, but I am also saddened at this loss, as I had made a great effort to expel my sins to come to know the false Jesus and believe in his word! Can you understand my sense of loss at losing Jesus? I have lost everything I had previously believed and studied for!

I don’t know what to believe or trust from the new testament? Am I to give it all a wide berth and disbelieve it all wholesale? How can I know what is the truth from the witness of the Apostles? Everything has been tampered with in the bibles, from 4 languages, where if even the first language in modern and Masoretic Hebrew is wrong, then all the rest will be too, making the source unreliable unless you go back to the original Hebrew. I know there is Greek and Latin, but I know I want to avoid most of that.

I have for most of the 8 months prior to Yada Yah, put aside my work to a large degree to study the bible, often studying for 3 -4 hours per day and sometimes the whole day and completely leaving my business to itself, which means a loss of income!

My loss though is nothing to do with any financial considerations. I have been quite happy to forego the income! Yet the feeling is of my wasted time and effort when I could have been better directed in the first place! Can you imagine my wasted time in prayer, or teaching my family to pray. Now I have a certain amount of egg on my face, I have to back track and I lay the blame on Satan!

So now I have questions to ask about Yahowsha and how much of the witness accounts can be relied upon? I have a series of questions where I am currently lost in space! Please see below!

Is the way to the Father, Yahowah only through Yahowsha?

Can we only be saved by Yahowsha?

Can we talk directly with Yahowah, or is Yahowsha our intercessor?

I need to identify the purpose of Yahowsha if indeed we can talk directly to Yahowah!

Was Yahowsha circumcised or baptized and should we follow his example?

Is Baptism all a lie? What about John the Baptist?

Can you tell me just how much I can believe from the witnesses of the disciple’s testimony if it has been corrupted and altered? It is clear Rome has interfered considerably, leaving me wondering what I can trust!

What about Acts and Revelation, how much of that is true and to what degree can I trust or believe in it?

So you see my sense of loss is also mis trust in the words that are supposed to be the witness to Yahowsha, as I don’t know who wrote what and what was their agenda. The epistles are given as to the name of the Apostles, but is it really all their own writing or someone else cutting and pasting their own ideas into the story?

I understand the Roman Emperors wanted to control their population through their religion, that is why they created their religion and the Roman Catholic Church added their own doctrine so the pope can put himself in the place of God and speak as if he were God, pushing Yahowsha out of the picture! No one dared to speak against the Pope as he was God to them and so the State and Church have had complete control to this day. Now I hear there are 1.2 billion Catholics worldwide. That’s an awfully big income! The one world religion will add to that!

So because I can only trust the Roman Catholic Church as far as I can throw them, I understand why we have so many lies, but It leaves me wondering about the truth in the NT. I am very cynical now and I feel hurt with the sadness of my loss of what I thought was the way to salvation that I had been striving for.

Did Yahowsha actually say “wide is the path to destruction and narrow the way to the Father”?

I need your understanding and help with my sense of loss. I can perfectly well understand how hard it is for Christians to find the truth and how hard it is to give up Jesus as the way, because they lose their salvation if they don’t accept Jesus!

It’s a closed system of religion, do or die, they keep you in the lie by propagating this idea that you must accept Jesus or lose your eternal life! Oh contraire!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline InHisName  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:46:00 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Stewart James Go to Quoted Post
I want to ask some questions long before I complete my studies of Yada Yah.

Maybe the questions I need answered are in the tomes of Yada Yah, I have no way of knowing until I get there! I think my studies are going to be lengthy, maybe 6 months or so. However, I need some answers now!

I am in a rather awkward position where I can only use the typical description of being “between the devil and the deep blue sea”. Quite literally I find myself so close to such a circumstance.

At this point the more I learn, the more the situation is exacerbated for me. I feel quite lost at this point in my study, having shed quite a lot of the Christian teaching, knowing that most of what I had studied for 8 months from coming to belief until now, has been built on lies and deception.

I am considerably angry, disappointed, saddened and lost at this moment in time! Maybe some of you will understand, maybe most of you will. Shedding Christianity brings up a whole host of feelings that are hard to deal with.

I feel anger because I have been lied to, disappointed because I have lost my savior Jesus Christ - as the way to the Father was supposed to be only through him! At least that is what Christianity teaches. Sure I know different now, but I am also saddened at this loss, as I had made a great effort to expel my sins to come to know the false Jesus and believe in his word! Can you understand my sense of loss at losing Jesus? I have lost everything I had previously believed and studied for!

Stewart, we were all lied to and have all experienced your pain to some greater/lesser extent. That is completely rational, but it will subside as you come to connect with what you have gained. In reality you have lost nothing, what you thought you had was a lie, a myth, a phantom. What you have found is truth. And your personal desire to find God has now been realized, even if you’re path wasn’t straight. It was natural to look for Him in religion, that is where the world says He is, but you were able to see through that and to look deeper… and here you are.

I don’t know what to believe or trust from the new testament? Am I to give it all a wide berth and disbelieve it all wholesale? How can I know what is the truth from the witness of the Apostles? Everything has been tampered with in the bibles, from 4 languages, where if even the first language in modern and Masoretic Hebrew is wrong, then all the rest will be too, making the source unreliable unless you go back to the original Hebrew. I know there is Greek and Latin, but I know I want to avoid most of that.

I think I said this before, but personally I do not use the NT. To glean what is reliable takes more study and knowledge than it is worth. HOWEVER, I do enjoy the fact that a serious study (without a religious filter) of the NT destroys Christianity. (see Questioning Paul).
The only thing you can trust is what is confirmed (100%) by towrah.

I have for most of the 8 months prior to Yada Yah, put aside my work to a large degree to study the bible, often studying for 3 -4 hours per day and sometimes the whole day and completely leaving my business to itself, which means a loss of income!

My loss though is nothing to do with any financial considerations. I have been quite happy to forego the income! Yet the feeling is of my wasted time and effort when I could have been better directed in the first place! Can you imagine my wasted time in prayer, or teaching my family to pray. Now I have a certain amount of egg on my face, I have to back track and I lay the blame on Satan!

Again, you’re path, painful as it has been, has brought you home to Yahowah. That is a joyous thing.

So now I have questions to ask about Yahowsha and how much of the witness accounts can be relied upon? I have a series of questions where I am currently lost in space! Please see below!

Yahowsha is a compound word from Yahowah (God’s name) and yasha (salvation) which means Yahowah saves or salvation is from Yah, so Yah is your saviour, not Yahowsha. You haven’t lost a savior, you are just learning who he really is. Yahowah created the path for being accepted into His Family. The benefit of Yahowsha’s sacrifice is real but it is a gift from Yah for His children only. The Way to Yah is the path of towrah, Yahowsha is just a part of that path.

Salvation is a gift from Yah for entering His Family

Can we talk directly with Yahowah, or is Yahowsha our intercessor?

Yahowsha taught us to pray to the Father (I know NT, BUT you learned this from church which is built on NT and here is a major contradiction of that teaching). Towrah has very little to say about prayer, it is never required, but many are reported praying to Yah. Just remember talking is a conversation, you talk and listen. The best way to listen is to observe the towrah as this is Yah’s teaching and all we need to find and know Him. He does not need to hear you’re daily problems, if you are family, he knows them already (but I don’t believe he gets involved (as a rule)). He does rejoice in our learning and progress, so no harm in expressing that (although he knows). This is Dad, He knows you, He cares.

I need to identify the purpose of Yahowsha if indeed we can talk directly to Yahowah!

Yahowsha was the sacrificial lamb.

Was Yahowsha circumcised or baptized and should we follow his example?

He was born a Hebrew so would have been circumcised on the 8th day per towrah and custom, it is reported that He was baptized, but there is no towrah requirement for this.

Is Baptism all a lie? What about John the Baptist?

? NT ?

Can you tell me just how much I can believe from the witnesses of the disciple’s testimony if it has been corrupted and altered? It is clear Rome has interfered considerably, leaving me wondering what I can trust!

Questioning Paul would be your best resource for this (when you have the time). I am not an expert on this but here is my general understanding. NT writings were not well maintained over the centuries. It was Rome that was responsible for consolidating the fragments of many documents into a single document. That was certainly done in a manner to fold Christianity in to the Roman religious system. Modern Christian theologians have calculated that there are more inconsistencies between these fragments than there are words. Per Yahowah’s teaching there are rules for us to use to judge the validity of His word. Primarily it must not contradict towrah and it must contain 100% accurate prophecy. As a whole the NT does not pass either test. So you are left to pick and choose what MIGHT be accurate. Way to sketchy for me.

What about Acts and Revelation, how much of that is true and to what degree can I trust or believe in it?

See above. See Questioning Paul. Revelation may prove out, but it’s prophecy is still future. Yada has stated that most of the prophecy is duplicated in the towrah.

So you see my sense of loss is also mis trust in the words that are supposed to be the witness to Yahowsha, as I don’t know who wrote what and what was their agenda. The epistles are given as to the name of the Apostles, but is it really all their own writing or someone else cutting and pasting their own ideas into the story?

Stewart, follow your instincts, but you might want to read QP now. It deals with all of the issues you are addressing. It was written to clarify the contradictions to towrah in Paul’s testimony (Yada assumed that it was misunderstanding due to bad translations). Well into the book, Yada finally realized that Paul was a fraud and after removing his religious filter rewrote the book to its current form. It will answer all of these questions and more.

I understand the Roman Emperors wanted to control their population through their religion, that is why they created their religion and the Roman Catholic Church added their own doctrine so the pope can put himself in the place of God and speak as if he were God, pushing Yahowsha out of the picture! No one dared to speak against the Pope as he was God to them and so the State and Church have had complete control to this day. Now I hear there are 1.2 billion Catholics worldwide. That’s an awfully big income! The one world religion will add to that!

So because I can only trust the Roman Catholic Church as far as I can throw them, I understand why we have so many lies, but It leaves me wondering about the truth in the NT. I am very cynical now and I feel hurt with the sadness of my loss of what I thought was the way to salvation that I had been striving for.

Cynical is a good and correct attitude. We are mere humans and there is very little that we do that is correct and perfect on the first attempt. Normally we try and fail many times before we succeed. That is your result here and is the same for most of us.

Did Yahowsha actually say “wide is the path to destruction and narrow the way to the Father”?

NT, but it is certainly true

I need your understanding and help with my sense of loss. I can perfectly well understand how hard it is for Christians to find the truth and how hard it is to give up Jesus as the way, because they lose their salvation if they don’t accept Jesus!

They never had salvation. Stewart you were lied to about something that is absolutely critical to your personal goal. That is reason for righteous anger! But you haven’t lost anything but a lie. Rejoice, you have found what you were searching for!

It’s a closed system of religion, do or die, they keep you in the lie by propagating this idea that you must accept Jesus or lose your eternal life! Oh contraire!

And most are so damaged by the indoctrination that they can’t/won’t even consider alternative information. Consider yourself lucky that you were able to find your way out. And be careful, most will turn against you if you challenge them.
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
Stewart James on 8/3/2017(UTC)
Offline Bubsy  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:24:51 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I'll add what I confidently can to what InHisName has already told you.

Quote:

Keeping in mind that Yahowsha exists as the embodiment of Yahowah's Towrah, in which you will find His Family-Oriented Covenant ("Beyryth"), his statement that "Nobody comes to the Father except through Me," the statement is true. Since Yahowsha was the Towrah, and nobody comes to Yahowah except through His Towrah, that's how the statement is true.

Quote:

As InHisName has answered, Yahowah is who would save you. He will keep your soul alive with His Spirit for an infinite amount of time if you choose to engage in His Covenant and become part of His spiritual family. That's when He knows you, cares about you, loves you, and doesn't want to see you die, and therefore lose you and your companionship. Considering all the funerals for people you knew, about which you wrote in another post, you can probably relate to this sentiment quite strongly about now.

Quote:

In addition to being the sacrificial lamb for Passover, Yahowsha was also Yahowah's tangible, visible manifestation in this world, an implement, if you will, through which Yahowah fulfilled His promises for His Mo'ed Miqra'ey (Called-Out Assembly meeting times). So far, the first four (Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, and Feast of Weeks) have been fulfilled. The last three are to be fulfilled in a few years - Yom Teruah (Day of Trumpets) some year from 2017 to 2026, probably 2026, Yom Kippurym (Day of Reconciliations) in 2033 (=6000 Yah), and Sukkah, 5 days later.

Quote:

Mattanyah, Marcus, Lucas, and Yahochanan (a.k.a. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) can be regarded as eyewitnesses to what happened when Yahowsha came to Yarushalaim (Jerusalem) to fulfill the Miqra'ey. Look out for anything written by Paul - those epistles would best be disregarded entirely. The early chapters of Acts (1 through 8 or so) apparently is a reasonably reliable eyewitness account, but after that, it gets heavily influenced by Paul, and therefore unreliable.

Quote:

As I recall, what he was quoted as having said was "Broad [read: "popular"] is the path to destruction, and many follow it, their souls needlessly perishing." And also "Narrow [read: "unpopular"] is the path that leads to life, and few find it." With over 1 billion adherents each, Christianity and Islam qualify as "broad paths". Compare that with the last part of Yahowah's second statement carved in stone (commonly called the "Second Commandment") in which He said that "thousands" would gain unearned mercy. Yahowah has perfectly good words to express "millions" and "billions" if he meant to express numbers that large, but note he said "thousands" instead. Definitely a much-less popular path, and therefore less-followed.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
thanks 1 user thanked Bubsy for this useful post.
Stewart James on 8/3/2017(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:29:35 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thank you In His Name and Busby. You have both given me outstanding replies and great encouragement while helping me to understand the way forward. I truly appreciate your helping hands. Thank you so much!

I do feel warmed knowing that I am on the correct path now!

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!