logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#201 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 7:23:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
A wrote:
Hello Yada!

First off, I'd like to say that I'm a daily listener and am extremely excited about what I'm learning throughout the few years since becoming a member of the Covenant Family. Due to the attention that is required by my mentally handicapped daughter, I don't get to call in or go in the chat room when I want, but I'm very OK with that. By listening in, I'm present with my Family.

I've never physically met any of you other than "the Larinator" :) and I can sincerely say you all are my true family. Each of you bring so much to the table. Kirk, JB, Larry, Scott, Roy (from Austrailia) Richard (Bless Yahowah), etc. I get a kick at the different personalities! I laugh so hard sometimes. You all have helped me so much in my walk and are making a difference! Please don't stop!!

I was amazed to discover that I can learn ancient Hebrew on my own. You all inspired me from just listening to how you break-down the Hebrew. It's so beautiful! I don't think I'll reach your level, but I'm having fun with it.

Yada, an old friend that I have shared Towrah with almost a year ago did his homework. He researched to find error in what he learned through QP & Intro to God. He's a man that requires fact to convince him of anything. After several months I also asked Willie to step in as they both share things in common. Well, long story short, this 50 year old man became a member of the family upon his circumcision last month. He said he told the nurses and doctor why he was doing it, as they questioned him why so late. Yahowah's Words moved him deeply. He was in tears and is now on his own mission.

D, my 18 y/o son, now has 3 of his college friends wanting to know and understand Towrah. One is a practicing christian, the other a non-practicing christian and then an agnostic. David said to them in my living room while all three were there at the same time, "if I our friendship is lost or compromised in any way as a result of what you learn today, I'm ok with that. My relationship with Yahowah far outweighs changing my standard for the sake of keeping friendship". It got very quiet in the room (this past Shabat). They want to know why he is so secure and confident and not care what anyone thinks and that he does not compromise and follow them (holidays and the like) Well, they are still hanging around him and wanting to know more. Two will be reading QP and the other Intro To God. I will keep you posted.

Yada, I'm so grateful for the courageous step you took over a decade ago. Souls have and will continue to experience true salvation as a result. I hope I have encouraged you my brother!

Yahowah bless you.

Your sister,
A

Yada wrote:
A,

There is a happy beyond a smile. There is joy beyond laughter. This response runs so deep and is so moving it begins with tears. I shed them gleefully as I read your letter.

Other than to say that you have enriched Yah's family as well as my life, I simply say "thank you." Yours may be the most encouraging and uplifting letter I've ever received. I agree with everything you have said about our family, and especially its marvelous and diverse personalities. Eternity will be fun.

I am proud and thankful for you, for D, and for my new baby brother, the 50-year-old man you and Willie led home. What's more, we share something else in common. My younger brother is mentally handicapped. I know first hand the devotion required to raise such a special child. But I also know the rewards.

From Yah's perspective we are all mentally challenged, but He loves us nonetheless. He even manages, heck, chooses, to use flawed implements like you, like me, like D, like Willy, like Larry, like Kirk, like James, like Richard, like Don, and like Roy. In the right hands, it's great to be a tool.

Consider me "encouraged." Mission accomplished. I am honored to be your brother.

Yada

Roy wrote:
Thanks Yada,
Great letter, very moving. Consider me encouraged, brother. I know you don’t like me saying this but it is true that without you at least getting the ball rolling I for one would not be a covenant member today. I was looking but I didn’t know how or where to look. Your removal (with the Spirit’s help) of the mountains of rubbish piled on Yah’s word clarified much for me as I’m sure it did for many others. I’m studying Hebrew and very slowly and laboriously translating many passages. Now I know what to look for it is becoming easier. Bit by bit my understanding is increasing. So consider this a return encouragement.
I was trying to discuss evolution with a fool who thinks he knows it all, reads nothing and pontificates about everything in a loud voice, talking over those with whom he speaks. He is unreachable, but a more accommodating person was also quite skeptical about the message, even after hearing the scientific basis for much of it. He could not bring himself to believe what I was saying was true, due to a lifetime of indoctrination by SSH. He claimed atheism and may also be unreachable.
As a result of that encounter I was considering writing a layman’s version of evolution – both macro and micro – that may be useful in discussions, but that won’t be for a few weeks as my son’s wedding is coming up and, as usual, there is increasing angst as the day draws near. I must admit I’ve gone off weddings with all the cant and humbug that seems to be attached to the ceremony. Certainly I refuse to go into a church for one. That has caused angst all by itself.
My approach would be to show the impossibility of spontaneous appearance of any form of life arguing from basic principles such as probability and the laws of thermodynamics. Show there was not enough time to allow macroevolution ever to occur. (Ref: Barghorne, Behe, Mike Gene and others). Debunk the outer space seeding earth with life theory. Show that microevolution is not only possible but necessary in an indeterminate (quantum mechanical) universe. Connect the time line of scientific knowledge ranging from the creation of cyanobacteria to the Cambrian explosion, the clearing of the atmosphere as oxygen increased, development and adaptation of multicellular organisms from a molecular biological viewpoint resulting eventually in the appearance of hominids. Finally all this could be related directly to the TPP and the creation story. I know you’ve already covered much of this but another look at it from a different POV may be useful. If nothing else, it will help me with a refresher.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

First, thank you. I am delighted to have played a role in pointing you in the right direction, clearing away some of the muck, and in providing some initial insights on how to proceed. The rest was between you and Yahowah - and now all of us who are part of the Covenant Family and who benefit from your addition and contribution.

Second, please write your layman's version of evolution! The outline you have presented is perfect. I'll post it on my sites and I'm sure Richard will post it on BlessYahowah.com. And we can prerecord shows on it during a more reasonable time in Ozzy. With your permission, I'll include it as a final chapter of the first volume of YY.

Great stuff, Roy.

Yada

Yada wrote:
Roy,

I forgot to mention that one of the reasons this project is important is that it will appeal to open minded agnostics, who represent the vast majority of those who grew into the Covenant after having read YY.

Yada

Roy wrote:
I’ve started writing. Even truncating the explanations as much as possible without losing the meaning it is getting rather long. I may need some help with the location of scriptural passages. As a quick way of locating well known passages with the best translations I have included them in the notes section of eSword to compare with the corrupted ‘originals’ but this is by no means complete. A reference or even a direct quote in the body of the text carries a lot of weight and can be very convincing. No permission needed to include in YY but you may want to review it critically and edit out any obvious mistakes.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Great news, Roy. This will reach and help many, especially open minded agnostics. I'll read it and suggest edits when it's done and then ask Yow'el to add it to V1 of YY.

Thank you. You continue to enlighten us and enrich our lives with these insights, perspectives, conclusions, and connections.

My guess is that Richard will also want to be kept in the loop and will want to post it on www.BlessYahowah.com.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#202 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 3:52:29 PM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Hi Yada,

I recall you had talked at some length on your thoughts about where you thought the anti Torah-less one would emerge and what was the supporting premises for that. Would you take a few moments on a forthcoming SM program to re elucidate upon that? I thought you had said Morocco..?

The world wide financial and moral crisis obviously continues to worsen and I think the world will find a player that is the anti Torah less one to be the answer to global problems about 2 years before the 2026 time line for the tribulation. The anti Torah individual will probably begin his popular run a couple years before the trib so that by the time the trib comes about he will be able to call the shots unopposed.

Thank you,

R

Yada wrote:
R,

He cannot come from Morocco. As far west as Alexander conquered was his home in Macedonia. It was also part of the Roman empire. The current Macedonia is a new, small country and is poised to merge with others, making it the most likely choice. Take a look at their flag and their national anthem.

Yes, the Torahlessone is already positioning himself to control his country, and his approach will be economic.

Yada

Offline James  
#203 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 9:50:40 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LT wrote:
Greetings.

My name is LT. I am a daoist author researching etymologies of the earliest known Chinese characters (ca. 1766 BCE), which appear to have been influenced by proto-literate cuneiform inscriptions from a Near Eastern literary culture that date back as far as 2800 BCE.

The context of my research regards the origins of the ancient set of cryptograms known as 先天八卦 and 河圖 attributed to the postdiluvian figure 伏 羲. The core advice in these teachings suggests a spiritual bearing or "way" that is not dissimilar to the principles in the Torah, albeit developed in a very different cultural context.

In your research, are you aware of any content in the Torah that can be traced back to the Sumerian lexicon of the middle to late 3rd millennium BCE?

Sincerely,

LT

Yada wrote:
LT,

There are similarities in the alphabets, letter shapes, letter sounds, and letter meanings, between Hebrew and Aramaic - with the later evolving from cuneiform. And there is evidence that both alphabetic Hebrew and Aramaic date back to 2800 BCE, around the time of the flood, but surely to the time of Abraham around 2000 BCE.

Written language is man's most important and difficult invention and while many think that it was invented twice, once in Hebrew/Aramaic/Phonetician form, and then also in China, I'm not convinced. I tend to agree with your findings that one was derived from the other and at around the same time. Also interesting is how Egyptian characters convey similar sounds, also from the same time period.

Yahowah called Abraham out of Ur, Sumer, prior to 2000 BCE. Yahowah says that He shared His Towrah with Abraham. So there is a connection.

Further, Yahowah has a lot to say about the Chaldeans, a term used to depict Sumer, Babylon, and Assyria. He describes their language circa 4000 - 3000 BCE using a Hebrew word, BBL, babel - confusion, from which Babylon is derived.

I think you are on to something.

Yada

thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Sheree on 9/7/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#204 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 3:47:17 PM(UTC)
James
Man

MC wrote:
In regards to what you and Kirk have been speaking about lately, please explain how I should interpret Ezk 37:15-28. I have been under the impression that the Kingdom would be united again in the millennium.

Thank you for your consideration,
MC

Yada wrote:
Yahuwdah and Yisra'el will be united upon Yah's return on Yowm Kippurm in Year 6000 Yah (2033). Yisra'el includes the now un-religious Ephraim. So the now un-religious Ephraim is grafted into Yisra'el and Yisra'el is grafted into Yahuwdah, making one nation under Dowd.

Yada

Offline James  
#205 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 3:50:48 PM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Hello,

my Name is David i'm from germany an have many questions about your Radio Show teaching. Since a few weeks i listen to your show and some thinks are really interesting some are realy schocking. I ca't understand everything ich have only the little bit shool englisch. But i cant find the answer to the main Problem. How to get saved? How can i bekomme part of Gods Family? I don't want to have eternal live without him or die forever. Since im a little child my bigest wish was du talk to him like the people in the old testament too ask him how he has createt everything to be with him every day and so on... but i'V never realy found him ... shure i had so expieriences but it was never really convincingly that this is from the real god. I know the devil exists and many falls prophets ....

Since my Mother died last year bevor she suffered horrible im Not shure what is right an wrong she was an christian for all her live and teached us how important Jesus ist and to be saved by him. But she died so horrible in Pain because of cancer all over her body. Why Jesus did't help her... Many Christians said to me ... Oh i had a vision your mother will not die trust in the Lord.... that was not truh. And in her last days my sister
asked her if she is happy to meet Jesus ... her answer was confusing she said .... what a Horrible Question is that and she looked a little bit shocked... this gave me to think ....

So How can i study the Thora and understand the meaning behind the words. From where is your great knowledge? where can I get a real Torah, Prophets and Psalms in German?
I Wrote to the Jewish Comunity to get a torah in Germanbut no anser. I have found one but its very similar to the bible i have just the names are different ... the things you read i've never heard.

What shall i do to know an meet God. Just read the Torah? Ich have read it a few times (in thte bible of course) but the secret meenings you tell about ich havent found... What is with the whole sacrificial cult. Schould we sacrifise animal today for ur sins? why had the hebrow to do this...? What ist with the death penalty for some sins?I have a huge Problem with a sin and according to the torah my punishment ist that i had to be stoned. How can i become free from my sin and the punishment? No Pastor could help me they praid but nothing changed. Are i'm to weak or just to bad? But when i'm just to bad an just not want to repent why it torments me to be as i am. I dont want too be this way.. .I want to be a real child of god. How can i talk to God? you say he cant hear me... because im Bowing down befor him when im Praying not every single time but i have learnd i have to do this and because of my sins. I was rased in Christanity but i havend found God there. I'm searching a few years for him praying for help to find the truth. To find the way to get saved to get eternal live with the creator found out that religions als false and that christians do even things wich are not in the bible...

I have several Bible translations in German but there are all different. Where can i get the real Word of God and somewohne ho can help me unterstand it right. What are the terms and conditions of the covanant. What are the seven stepps what do i have to do on these days? the temple dont exist anymore.... What shall i do that God hears me and accepts me an helps me to chance like he wants it.

Im really desperate. Please help me to understand and to find my havenlly Father. And now i hope you can help me.

Sorry for my very bad englisch greetings from germany

D

Yada wrote:
David,

Since your English is infinitely better than my German, and since I'm unaware of an accurate German translation of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, all I am able to do is point you to the three English books I've written on Yahowah's Word. They address all of your questions.

But most importantly, your priorities ought to be 1) come to know Yahowah, 2) come to know the conditions for being part of His family, 3) accepting and acting upon those conditions. It is inappropriate to ask a God you do not yet know to save you. Get to know and respect Him first. Come to know what He's offering and asking second. If you like Him and if you agree to His conditions, He'll do a lot more than just save you.

I'm sorry for your loss, but there is no chance that a Christian is in heaven. There is no "Jesus." The actual individual, Yahowsha', was not a Christian. Your mother was misled.

As part of coming to know the terms of the Covenant, you will also need to know about and respond to Yahowah's seven annual invitations to be called out and meet with Him. Fortunately, so long as you can read and understand English, the answers to every question you asked and to the means to resolve points 1-3 above, are found in www.IntroToGod.org, www.YadaYah.com, and www.QuestioningPaul.com.

As you read them, if you still have unresolved questions, let me know and I'll try to fill in the gaps.

Yada

Sheree on 9/25/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#206 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 7:34:58 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
How is it possible that the universe is both 15 billion years old and took 6 days to create?

Sincerely,
R

Yada wrote:
Relativity. One is a measure of time using an earth-based clock and the other is a measure of time using a clock at creation. The CMB from the Big Bang reveals that time was stretched ten to the 12th power from our perspective, making the two measures equivalent relative to the witness.

This is presented and explained in great detail in the first four chapters of www.YadaYah.com.

Yada

Offline Sheree  
#207 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 10:27:51 AM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
please tell David from Germany he can contact any of us on FB and we will help him,,also he could join the forum and assk questions here..not often a letter makes me tear up but his has..
Offline James  
#208 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:57:44 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Quote:
i listen to your show occasionally and i wanted to ask you; if someone has a short time left to live due to cancer how can that person enter the covenant right now? I know about the 7 feasts but one has to do those around their appointed times.

Yada wrote:
Come to know Yahowah, come to understand the conditions of the Covenant, and trust Him while acting upon His instructions. I'd read Yada Yah and Intro To God because these books focus on Yahowah, who He is and what He's offering, as well as on how to be adopted into His family. Once you have done these things, ask Yah to celebrate each of the seven appointed times early. He'll accommodate.

But be aware, since the first condition is to walk away from your country, from Babel, you will have to walk away from religion and politics before you can approach Yahowah.

Yada

Sheree on 10/20/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#209 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 4:30:09 PM(UTC)
James
Man

CR wrote:
Hello Yada,
I have been trying to verify you're translation of psalms 22 6. I have the DSS bible and this passage is not included so I looked in my interlinear and the Hebrew words you show do not appear. How are you getting these Hebrew words? I want to start my own translating but I am so lost as where to begin. I have a Strong's, DSS bible, and a Gesenius lexicon. Please help!

Yada wrote:
CR

Psalms 22, and expressly 22.6, was found among the DSS. I double checked before I replied.

Your interlinear most likely presents the words with the prepositions, conjunctions, pronouns, stems, moods, and conjugations prefixed and suffixed - making the words appear dissimilar. I don't present them that way in my translations so that you can look up the words in a Hebrew lexicon or dictionary. They are always listed in the dictionaries the way I present them, and never replete with the conjunctions, prepositions, pronouns, or verb attributes.

I hope this helps.

Yada

Offline James  
#210 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 1:06:28 PM(UTC)
James
Man

KS wrote:
Yada
Thank you for all the years of SM. It is amazing and wonderful to think just how far we have come since I first read YY in April of 2007.
I am excited that you are going write another book. As usual I can't wait.

Yada wrote:
Thank you KS. We have indeed come a long way. And we still have a long way to go. I'm eager to resume translating and commenting. I miss it.

Yada

Offline James  
#211 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:47:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

C wrote:
Richard
I contacted you a while back regarding the availability of a hard copy of Yada's books. A few weeks later you received an email from Yada, informing you of a family member who offered the books through a printing house she worked for. You remembered my request and was kind enough to forward that information to me. I immediately ordered all three books and have read all but "Questioning Paul". (I skipped that book because I was happy to illuminate that confusion).
I was raised in a "christian" home and raised my three sons in the same. However I started to ask questions about the bible which prompted me to invest some time in Greek study and interlinears. That didn't really help! Eventually I approached the Pastor with my questions but he was very defensive, seemingly taking it as a personal attack. It wasn't personal! Within 5 minutes he asked me to leave and not drop by his office again. After 20 years at that church, I walked out the door of his office and drove out of the church parking lot for the last time. I never entered another church.
Little did I know then, that it was my first step towards the covenant and the pastors defense was because I was onto him. It took me a few more years of sifting through the bible myself trying to make sense of it all! My knowledge of God and my desire to really know Him was never shaken but I knew I was missing the boat somehow. Then one day I received a link to Shattering Myths from my dad. He asked me to listen to a specific archive and listen to it several times until I could repeat it myself. I was skeptical because my dad listens to a lot of conspiracy theory stuff. That one archive just happened to be almost a summary of the whole picture. It answered all my questions including Paul and his role and though I listened to it several times before calling my dad back with my affirmation. I went on to listen to his archives starting with the first until I caught up to date.
That is when I contacted you regarding Yada,s books.
I use your link to the DDS but knowing that someday it may not be possible to access the internet I want a hard copy. I sifted through several online before choosing one. It arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to open it.
I was sick to my stomach when I opened it up and immediately saw "Lord"
Then I read the introduction section of the book, under the heading "Emphasizing accuracy over style". It states "....Two points, however, should be emphasized. First, we have been consistent in translating the Divine Name by following the practice of the revised standard version and the new revised standard. i.e. The Lord for the Hebrew YHWH and the Lord God for YHWH Elohim Second, inclusive language has been used to a considerable extent with respect to humans (but not for God).
How is it that these books are even considered translations? They should be shuttering in their boots for their deliberate attempt to once again corrupt Yahowah,s name. I can't read "Lord" anymore without feeling angry so I'm hoping you have knowledge of where I can get a copy of the translation that you link on your site or one that actually uses His proper name. There are so many online that it's obviously difficult to figure out which one would be best.

Member of the Covenant family

C

Richard wrote:
C,

Please contact Don Siefert, the brother who put together the "Reciting the Dead Sea Scrolls" web site. Perhaps among the three of us we can come up with something you can use. You can also email Yada (email@yadayah.com) and see what he suggests. He is quite approachable.

I am copying both Don and Yada with this reply. For all I know, Kirk Miller might also know of a good resource. So I reckon I'll CC him, too.

Yahowah be with you.

Richard

Yada wrote:
C,

I am unaware of an accurate translation of Yahowah's Word. And that is why I have devoted the time to doing it myself. So by reading Yada Yah and An Intro to God, you've read the best that I'm able to offer.

That said, even if there was a good translation, I'd still do my own. I learn so much more when I take the time to consider every letter of every word, every stem, conjugation, and mood, every pronoun, conjunction, and preposition.

I agree with you on the use of "the Lord." It makes me sick.

I'm pleased that Richard has posted and labeled all of the SM and BTR shows so that those who are interested can listen to them. They have been removed from the GCN site, so Richard's BlessYahowah.com and some YouTube presentations is all that exists of them.

Yada

Offline James  
#212 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2016 4:23:08 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Roy wrote:
Hi Yada,
I hope you are enjoying Pesach as am I. I’ve made some observations about the trees in the garden and I’ve added a couple of Shaw’ul verses again from Proverbs. The last is particularly interesting in that it mentions movement up and down in dimension.
Hi Yada,

Following a recent discussion I have been considering the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. A tree has a single trunk (usually). From that trunk primary, secondary, tertiary and so on ...branches spring.

To illustrate the metaphor, Yah is the trunk. In the tree of life Yahowsha is the primary branch; the secondary branches are the first born, the tertiary are the next to be born and so on to a large but limited number. It is worth noting in extending the metaphor that the primary branch is the biggest but smaller than the main trunk, the remaining sub-branches become smaller and smaller and less and less of importance. This is the tree that produces good fruit.

For the tree of the knowledge of good and evil we have a similar arrangement. In this case the branches are those with a neshamah who can use the neshamah for good or evil. Most do evil – the branches are spreading evil. This is the tree that produces bad fruit.

Even though the tree of the knowledge of good and evil mainly represents those who do evil, there are still those with a neshamah who turn from evil and do good. (Those who seek good get it, those who seek evil get it also Prov 11:27). See also Prov 11:30

Yah created both trees placing them there for Adam and Chavvah but in a metaphorical way for all of us.

Those who use the result of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to do good and to hate evil, progress to the tree of life. (Prov 15:4) It is therefore necessary for both trees to exist. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the filter that leads those selected to the tree of Life, adding to its branches – which is a longing come true (pro 13:12)

Here’s a couple of Shaw’ul verses again in Proverbs.

Prov 15: 11

Shaw’ul and the realm of the dead (abbadon) is conspicuously in the sight of (beg’ged) Yah, as (ap) surely (ki) is also the inner being (leb) of the sons of man.

Prov 15:24

The path (‘rh) of life (hay’im) is to move upwards to higher dimensions (ma’lah): for the prudent one (maskil) turns aside (sur) from Shaw’ul in a lower dimension (matah)

The last specifically states that life moves upwards dimensionally whereas the plague of death and his followers move downwards in dimension.

Yada wrote:
Roy,

This is brilliant. I've not understood their symbolism until this moment. It's nicely supported in the Proverbs, affirming that they were authored by the Garden's Landscape Architect.

"Those who use the result of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to do good and to hate evil, progress to the tree of life. (Prov 15:4) It is therefore necessary for both trees to exist. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the filter that leads those selected to the tree of Life, adding to its branches – which is a longing come true (Proverbs 11.27, 11.30, 15.4, 13:12)."

It is a tree of knowledge, both good and bad, not faith. Some climb it to Yah and others for human power. The information, both good and bad is the same for all of us. What matters, is which one we choose to accept.

When I'm done with the current section of Isaiah in Logos, I'll dial up Proverbs 15 to check out both citations. Good work. I've been certain that we'd find affirmation of dimensions, up and down, in the TP&P. Good work.

Yada

Offline James  
#213 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 8:17:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CG wrote:
Glad you are well from poison ivy.

I know you still read news and laid low on e-mails for a while to write Observations.

This article on ABC about a megachurch pastor goes with your Observations theme:

http://abcnews.go.com/US...stor-40477912?yptr=yahoo

This is disgusting the church took in (gleaned from the flock) $64M last year! Holy crap!

Yada wrote:
And they call us a cult! We have no members, haven't built a single building, have never held a service, do not worship, do not have an oath, agenda, or doctrine of our own, have not appointed a leader, have no corporate or charity standing, and haven't accepted a dime in 15 years. $64 million a year from a Babel Study led by an alcoholic on the Plague of Death. Holy crap, indeed.

If the founder is a fraud, if the book he's promoting is a fraud, why isn't scamming 30,000 morons out of 64 million clams a crime?

Yada

Offline James  
#214 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 7:43:04 AM(UTC)
James
Man

W wrote:
Yada

I have two questions.

1. The Roman calendar didn’t exist before the year 46 BC. How was the Sabbath determined before the creation of the Roman calendar?

2. Where in scripture are we given instructions or commands to formulate a lunar calendar?

You say you do not follow the religions of man. Yet you base your Sabbath on the Roman calendar just as Judaism does. You also base your appointed times on the lunar calendar of Judaism. Yet you have no scriptural instructions to formulate a lunar calendar. You don’t even have scriptural instructions to determine a new moon.

Why do you teach a lie and insist you don’t?

W

Yada wrote:
W,

I don't know what your problem is, W, or who has misled you. I don't know why you are confusing the Shabat / Seventh Day with the moon when there is no connection. More important than this, I do not understand what makes you think that the timing of these things is a primary determining factor in the truth when there are hundreds, if not thousands, of things more important than this. But this I know: you don't know enough to be calling anyone a liar.

Why is the Roman calendar important to you? It isn't to me. And how is it that you think that the Romans didn't have a calendar prior to 46 BCE? The Julian calendar was simply a revision of a prior calendar. Every civilization, starting with Sumer and Babylon, Egypt and Greece, had calendars. Surely you can't be this poorly informed.

As for me, I use Yahowah's calendar. I only mention the pagan Roman Catholic variation of the Imperial Roman calendar when trying to correlate God's dates with mankind's accounting so that readers know when Yowm Kippurym in Year 6000 Yah is going to occur - or that Sukah in 6000 Yah will be celebrated on a Shabat. Further, based upon the fulfillment of Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym in 4000 Yah, with Matsah falling on a Shabat and Bikuwrym being manifest on the first day of the week, it's not all that much of a challenge to extrapolate that timing to today.

Someone who hasn't considered and does not understand Yahowah's calendar has led you astray. I'm sorry.

The Shabat is simply the seventh day. The history of it is, however, hard to verify. And while it isn't tied to a lunar calendar, apart from the Towrah's instructions circa 1450 BCE to set apart the Seventh Day, the transition from six and eight day weeks in Sumer, Babylon, Assyria, Persia, Egypt, China, Greece, and Rome isn't well documented. It occurred at different times in different places. Rome for example went from an eight day week to seven days sometime between Constantine and Theodocius in the 4th century CE.

I don't much like the term "scripture." But if you want to know how to determine the timing of the Seven Miqra'ey, read the Towrah. Further, there are no "commands," only instructions.

It's inappropriate and misinformed of you, indeed irrational, to suggest that I follow the religions of man because you believe that I am basing "my" Shabat on the Roman calendar. It's like saying that I'm a platypus because we share a line of DNA. It is also ignorant of you to assume that Judaism does as well. The Rabbis and Rome are mortal enemies, as are Yahowah and Rome. You state errant opinions as fact, when there is no basis for them.

Once again, you are confused. The Shabat and a "lunar calendar" have nothing in common. This notion is only advanced in Enoch, and Enoch was a deliberate and absurd fabrication in the 2nd century BCE. It absolutely was not inspired. It's almost as errant and ridiculous as the Qur'an. Fact is, it would be impossible to set a seven day week into a lunar month due to the 29.5 day cycle of a moon phase, which is why there is no mention of it in the Towrah.

The seven Miqra'ey - Invitations to be Called Out and Meet with God are tied to the first and seventh months of the year. The method for doing so is presented in the Towrah. I describe this in Yada Yah.

The word for month is sufficient to recognize that a new month begins when reflected light starts to increase on the surface of the moon. Do you not understand the meaning of chodesh and its verbal root chadash - to renew?

Read An Introduction to God, Yada Yah, and Questioning Paul, and then send me another note. It would do you some good, Wayne. You have a lot to learn.

Yada

W wrote:

Quote:
W,

I don't know what your problem is, Wayne, or who has misled you. I don't know why you are confusing the Shabat / Seventh Day with the moon when there is no connection. More important than this, I do not understand what makes you think that the timing of these things is a primary determining factor in the truth when there are hundreds, if not thousands, of things more important than this. But this I know: you don't know enough to be calling anyone a liar.

As usual, you misunderstand my comments and questions. As for the importance of what matters, you are wrong again. Twice we are commanded to guard the Sabbath “above all”. The Sabbath is a sign between us and our Father, Exodus 31:13. Revelation 7 tells us of the 144,000 who are sealed and protected with this sign in the last days. Revelation 14 tells us of these 144,000 seen on Mt. Tsiyon with the returning Messiah. These 144,000 are called maidens, the bride of the Messiah. They are found blameless before the throne of our Father. They are a special possession forever. What could be more important than this?

Quote:
Why is the Roman calendar important to you? It isn't to me. And how is it that you think that the Romans didn't have a calendar prior to 46 BCE? The Julian calendar was simply a revision of a prior calendar. Every civilization, starting with Sumer and Babylon, Egypt and Greece, had calendars. Surely you can't be this poorly informed.

The Roman calendar has no importance to me. However, the deceit of the Roman calendar is very important to me. This deceit begins with it’s creation in 46 BC, by a pagan Roman emperor, that still affects everyone on the planet. If another calendar existed before the Roman calendar that was used to determine the Sabbath, then the Roman calendar is rendered false, as is any Sabbath calculated by using the Roman calendar.

Quote:
As for me, I use Yahowah's calendar. I only mention the pagan Roman Catholic variation of the Imperial Roman calendar when trying to correlate God's dates with mankind's accounting so that readers know when Yowm Kippurym in Year 6000 Yah is going to occur - or that Sukah in 6000 Yah will be celebrated on a Shabat. Further, based upon the fulfillment of Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym in 4000 Yah, with Matsah falling on a Shabat and Bikuwrym being manifest on the first day of the week, it's not all that much of a challenge to extrapolate that timing to today.

The lunar calendar of Judaism that you use is also based in deceit. Nowhere in the word of our Father are we given instructions to formulate a lunar calendar. You don’t even have instructions to determine a new moon to begin your calendar. The lunar calendar of Judaism was adopted during and after the exile to Babylon. Judaism loved Babylon so much they named their months after the Babylonian tradition, even using the name of the Babylonian king and god, tammuz. That must have been a real slap in the face to our Father.

Isaiah 1:13-14 offers a stern rebuke of the calendar you use. Our Father hates your new moons, your Sabbath and appointed times. He says they are an abomination. Jubilees 6:36-38 offers another rebuke to those who use the lunar calendar that causes the Sabbath and appointed times to fall on unclean days.

Quote:
Someone who hasn't considered and does not understand Yahowah's calendar has led you astray. I'm sorry.

No one has led me astray. I have been shown knowledge no one else knows of. Everything I have been shown confirms the calendar of our Father as being perfect in it’s application. This calendar is not lunar nor luni-solar. This calendar obeys the instructions of Genesis 1:14 that the lights of the heavens are for signs, appointed times, days and years. The moon can not obey Genesis 1:14 as it is nothing more than a reflector of light. The moon does not emit photons or heat, two properties of light. The moon can not obey the commands of Jubilees and Enoch to make the year a count of 364 days only. With a lunar year of only 354 days, you must add an unscriptural thirteenth month, for which you have no commands, instructions or authority to do.

One man was given the wisdom and authority to reveal the calendar of our Father. His name is Enoch, the seventh from Adam, Jubilees 4:16-18. The only instructions given in the word of our Father, to formulate a calendar system, are found in chapters 72-82 of the book of Enoch and confirmed in the book of Jubilees. It is only by using this system of marking time that the true Sabbath of our Father can be identified. This is a solar only calendar that begins the new year with the spring equinox. This calendar has nothing in common with the Roman calendar nor the lunar calendar, it is unique to itself.

There is an aspect to the calendar of Enoch that proves the Messiah did not use the lunar calendar of Yahudah. In astronomy circles it’s called the spring phenomena. This phenomena occurs on alternating cycles of eight and eleven years. When this phenomena occurs, the solar calendar of Enoch and the lunar calendar of Judaism will align for the first month or so, then the lunar begins to lag behind. This alignment occurred during the crucifixion year of 30 AD and as recently as 2015. Notably 2015 began with a total solar eclipse.

On the calendar of our Father, Passover is the second Sabbath of the first month, 2 x 7 = 14. The Messiah, often called the Master of the Sabbath, would sacrifice himself on his Sabbath day. Not the preparation day of Judaism.

Quote:
The Shabat is simply the seventh day. The history of it is, however, hard to verify. And while it isn't tied to a lunar calendar, apart from the Towrah's instructions circa 1450 BCE to set apart the Seventh Day, the transition from six and eight day weeks in Sumer, Babylon, Assyria, Persia, Egypt, China, Greece, and Rome isn't well documented. It occurred at different times in different places. Rome for example went from an eight day week to seven days sometime between Constantine and Theodocius in the 4th century CE.

I don't much like the term "scripture." But if you want to know how to determine the timing of the Seven Miqra'ey, read the Towrah. Further, there are no "commands," only instructions.

It's inappropriate and misinformed of you, indeed irrational, to suggest that I follow the religions of man because you believe that I am basing "my" Shabat on the Roman calendar. It's like saying that I'm a platypus because we share a line of DNA. It is also ignorant of you to assume that Judaism does as well. The Rabbis and Rome are mortal enemies, as are Yahowah and Rome. You state errant opinions as fact, when there is no basis for them.

Once again, you are confused. The Shabat and a "lunar calendar" have nothing in common. This notion is only advanced in Enoch, and Enoch was a deliberate and absurd fabrication in the 2nd century BCE. It absolutely was not inspired. It's almost as errant and ridiculous as the Qur'an. Fact is, it would be impossible to set a seven day week into a lunar month due to the 29.5 day cycle of a moon phase, which is why there is no mention of it in the Towrah.

Without Enoch and Jubilees you have no instructions to formulate a calendar of any kind. You have no method of counting the days to the true Sabbath. All you have are the erroneous traditions of man and his deceitful religions. I have not lied, in stating your are a deceiver and teacher of man’s religions. You have no scriptural base for the Sabbath and appointed times you teach. You do in fact follow the religions of man in that you base your Sabbath on the false Roman calendar as does Judaism and Christianity. You base your appointed times on a lunar calendar for which you have no instructions to formulate.

Quote:
The seven Miqra'ey - Invitations to be Called Out and Meet with God are tied to the first and seventh months of the year. The method for doing so is presented in the Towrah. I describe this in Yada Yah.

The word for month is sufficient to recognize that a new month begins when reflected light starts to increase on the surface of the moon. Do you not understand the meaning of chodesh and its verbal root chadash - to renew?

The word for month is Chodesh, meaning set apart, renewal, head of the month. The word for moon is Yareach.

Yada wrote:
Goodbye, W.

You are too super duper special for me. I'm going to stick with the Towrah and Prophets revelations that have been made available to all of us. No one has led me astray. I have been shown knowledge no one else knows of.

Keep it to yourself then, Wayne.

By the way, ole secret knowledge one, chodesh is from chadash and means renew. Qodesh is set apart. Wake up.

As for Enoch, you have to be even dumber than I thought you were to consider it valid if that is indeed what you are implying. That book not only has zip to do with the actual Enoch, it's obvious that it was created in the 2nd century CE and is a complete hoax, a total fraud, thus fodder for unthinking morons. It's as absurd and as errant as the Qur'an. Walk up. You are making an absolute ass of yourself. The entire book is a joke. It is not only contrary to the Towrah, and thus wrong, it is contrary to history and science.

Go away and bother someone else. Or better yet, shut up and appear stupid rather than continue to write and remove all doubt.

You are a waste of my time. You are a deceiver, W.

Yada

Offline James  
#215 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 7:58:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

W from above continues

W wrote:

Quote:
Goodbye, Wayne.

You are too super duper special for me. I'm going to stick with the Towrah and Prophets revelations that have been made available to all of us. No one has led me astray. I have been shown knowledge no one else knows of.

I know I am. I don’t settle for the edicts and limitations of man and his religions as to what I should and should not study, but I am willing to help you to become more knowledgeable, in spite of your arrogance and condescending nature. Where is your common sense Yada?

Quote:
Keep it to yourself then, W.

No, it’s too late for that. I have a Facebook group I created several years ago to teach and discuss the calendar of Enoch. The membership of the group far surpasses any listenership of your radio show and your Friday Night Shabbat thing.

Quote:
By the way, ole secret knowledge one, chodesh is from chadash and means renew. Qodesh is set apart. Wake up.

That’s exactly what I said earlier. It does not mean moon.

Quote:
As for Enoch, you have to be even dumber than I thought you were to consider it valid if that is indeed what you are implying. That book not only has zip to do with the actual Enoch, it's obvious that it was created in the 2nd century CE and is a complete hoax, a total fraud, thus fodder for unthinking morons. It's as absurd and as errant as the Qur'an. Walk up. You are making an absolute ass of yourself. The entire book is a joke. It is not only contrary to the Towrah, and thus wrong, it is contrary to history and science.

If this is the limit of your thinking, it’s no wonder you are deceived. As expected, you follow the erroneous conclusions of academia and it’s ridiculous carbon dating. As with everything made by man, nothing made by man is forever. All of the ancient literature had to be reproduced over time, as materials began to deteriorate. Even the kings of Yahudah were commanded to reproduce the Torah during their reign so a fresh copy would carry on the word of our Father. If you discard the books of the Apocrypha for this reason, you must also discard the Torah, Prophets, Psalms, etc. for the same reason.

Quote:
Go away and bother someone else. Or better yet, shut up and appear stupid rather than continue to write and remove all doubt.

The only one appearing to be stupid is you. As I mentioned earlier, you have no SCRIPTURAL basis for anything you teach or follow. All you have are the traditions and doctrines of man’s religions, the very thing you claim not to follow. Can you say HYPOCRITE?

Yada wrote:
W,

I am dumbfounded by your lack of knowledge and sense. I've received thousands of emails from Muslims, but your assessments are even less rational than theirs. But then again, your book and theirs have a lot in common.

If you are the source of the false teaching on Enoch, then you are among the worst of the worst. Shame on you. I have wondered who was the source of such preposterous lies. Now I know. All that remains to understand is how anyone has been moronic enough to believe you. The book of Enoch is beneath contempt.

Since I have no interest in leading people astray or of promoting fraudulent material, there is nothing you can teach me. And I have no interest in teaching you the Towrah.

Yahowah and Yahowsha' both said that the broad and popular way leads to death and destruction. So you may want to rethink your proposition that you are right because you are more popular. That is a fallacy, like most everything you have written, just like the book you are promoting.

The way you responded to being corrected on your errant rendering of chodesh says it all. You have to change the meaning of chodesh to set apart, and ignore its verbal root, chadash, to renew, to establish your faulty proposition that there is no way to establish the timing of the Miqra'ey in the Towrah. But denial is your nature. It is who you are. It is what you must be to accept Enoch. For example, you cannot deal with the conflicts between the Towrah and Enoch, between history and Enoch, or between science and Enoch. You can't deal with the fact that Enoch was written in the 2nd century CE under a pseudonym. You don't even know that these issues exist - much less that they prove that Enoch is false. And even if the many hundreds of conflicts between Enoch and the Towrah and Enoch and reality were pointed out to you, you would pass right by them without consideration, as if these conflicts were somehow irrelevant.

But at least now I can blame you for all of the fools you have led astray with your Enoch rubbish. I receive a letter or two promoting this nonsense every six months or so and have been curious as to how they could have been misled regarding something so obviously wrong. That book is worse than a sick joke. No wonder you have to claim to know something no one else knows.

You are not just ignorant and irrational, you are evil, W. Thankfully, there will be a consequence for what you have done. And you will have earned it. Enjoy She'owl. You'll surely find the author of Enoch waiting for you there.

I can't even imagine believing in a god that was responsible for the lies in Enoch. It isn't even to the standard of man. You'd find more truth in the Book of Mormon or Scientology or the God Damn Qur'an. Enoch may be the only book I've read that could compete with the Qur'an when it comes to trash being promoted as godly.

Now that I know who you are, I'll have nothing more to do with you.

Yada

Yada wrote:
You have a number of problems, W, any one of which destroys your proposition. And while what follows would cause a rational person to disregard and reject everything you have written, I don’t expect that any of this will faze you. I only wrote it because it may one day awaken someone you have misled.
1) If Yahowah told Yisra’el, which He did in His Towrah, to meet with Him on specific dates back in 1450 BCE, but didn’t bother to explain how to determine those dates prior to the writing of Enoch in the 2nd century CE, He would have been an idiot. Is your god an idiot?

2) Since Yahowah told Yisra’el in His Towrah how to go about determining when to meet with Him, proof of which is presented below, your premise is completely invalid. Without a valid premise, you are a deceiver.

3) Every word in the Towrah is true. It was inspired by Yahowah. It is filled with prophecy to prove His authorship. It is accurate historically and scientifically. It is without contradiction.

4) The book of Enoch contradicts the Towrah in hundreds of ways. It is filled with many errant predictions. It is invalid historically and scientifically. It was not written by Enoch. It is appalling that anyone would attribute such an errant and mythological text to God. Enoch is no better than the Qur’an, no better than the Book of Mormon, and far worse than the Talmud. The notion that you want people to believe that God inspired such garbage is insulting, irrational, and demonic.

5) Yahowah provided us with a test in Dabarym to determine whether or not someone was speaking for Him. Enoch fails every aspect of His test. It, therefore, is not from Yahowah.

6) Dowd / David was inspired to write: “Yahowah’s (efei) Towrah (Towrah – Teaching, Guidance, Instruction, and Direction) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym – without defect, lacking nothing, correct, sound, genuine, right, helpful, beneficial, and true), returning, restoring, and transforming (suwb – turning around, bringing back, and renewing) the soul (nepesh – consciousness). Yahowah’s (efei) everlasting testimony (‘eduwth – restoring witness) is trustworthy and reliable (‘aman – verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding (hakam – educating and enlightening to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded (pethy).” (Mizmowr / Psalm 19:7) It cannot therefore lack the information to do as Yahowah requests. This alone destroys your proposition.

7) Yahowah defined ‘abyb, the first month of His year, in Shemowth / Names / Exodus 9:31, saying: The flax (pistah – a slender erect annual with blue flowers in the spring, used for making linen fibers and for burning in oil lamps) and the barley (so’rah – early ripening cereal grain) were knocked down (nakah – struck down and destroyed), for the flax was budding (gibo’l – beginning to bloom) and the barley was in the ear (‘abyb – the grain was still soft and moist in the head and not fully dried).” (Shemowth / Names / Exodus 9:31) (The reference to barley follows flax in the MT, but not the DSS.) This was written in conjunction with the first Pesach. With ‘Abyb defined, the rest is easy.

8) Yahowah’s year begins in ‘Abyb once the first renewal of light on the moon is seen following the grain of barley appearing in the ear of the plant. This timing provided a way to synchronize twelve or thirteen 29.5-day lunar months with the 365.25-day solar year. The reason that it is important in this passage is because Yahowah is telling us that the first official Passover, now just fourteen days away, would occur in harmony with the Qara’ / Leviticus 23 date. And since Passover is celebrated annually on the fourteenth day of ‘Abyb, Yahowah is telling us that the Miqra’ey and the Exodus present the same plan and timeline.

9) In His introduction to His Miqra’ey, Yahowah conveyed the following to Moseh: “And (wa) Yahowah spoke these words (dabar – communicated these statements) to (‘el – as Almighty God to) Moseh (Moseh – from mashah, one who draws us out), in order to (la) promise and say (‘amar – answer and declare), ‘Please convey the Word (dabar – scribed in the piel stem and imperative mood, God actually said: I want you to communicate this message under the auspices of freewill, knowing that My Word will achieve the desired result) of God on behalf of (‘el) the Children (beny) of Yisra’el (Yisra’el – from ‘ysh sarah and ‘el, individuals who engage and endure with God).

And so (wa) you should literally and completely convey (‘amar – scribed in the qal stem and perfect conjugation which tells us that these instructions pertain to a relationship, that they should be literally interpreted, that they speak of actual events, promises which are whole and complete throughout time, saying) to them that these Godly (‘el) Appointed Meeting Times (mow’ed – fixed assembly and betrothal appointments, festival feasts at a specific designated time and place which focus on the purpose assigned by the Authority) of Yahowah, which are (‘asher – fortuitous blessings associated with the relationship and are) Set-Apart (qodesh – separating, cleansing, and purifying) Invitations to be Called Out and to Meet (miqra’ey – an assembly to communicate a specific purpose; from qara’, to call out, to read, and recite, to meet, to greet, and to welcome), to be near them (‘eth – and with them), shall be continuously proclaimed by you (qara’ – scribed using the qal stem and imperfect conjugation to say: you shall actually and always, genuinely throughout time, called out, read aloud, and recite this as invitations to meet) as they are My Godly Appointed Meeting Times (‘eleh hem mow’ed – because they represent My fixed assembly and betrothal appointments, My festival feasts at My designated place and time and for the purpose which I assign).’” (Qara’ / Called Out / Leviticus 23:1-2)

“These Godly (‘eleh) Appointed Meeting Times (mow’ed – fixed assembly and betrothal appointments, festival feasts at a specific designated time and place which focus on the purpose assigned by the Authority) of Yahowah, are Set-Apart (qodesh – separating, cleansing, and purifying) Invitations to be Called Out and to Meet (miqra’ey – assemblies to communicate a specific purpose; from qara’, to call out, to read, and recite, to meet, to greet, and to welcome), for the relationship and for your benefit, for you to be called out and welcomed (‘asher qara’ – for you to proclaim, to meet, to read, and to recite (qal imperfect)), approaching with them (‘eth) in their appointed time (ba mow’ed – on the scheduled meeting date).” (Qara’ / Called Out / Leviticus 23:4)

“In (ba) the (ha) first (ri’shown – and foremost) month (chodesh – time of renewal) [Abyb – the month young barley ears form and green], on the fourteenth (‘arba’ ‘asar) of (la) the (ha) month (chodesh – time of renewal) for the purpose of understanding at (byn / bayn – between and within the interval of as an aid to comprehension at) twilight (ha ‘ereb – sunset), is Passover (Pesach – act of sparing and providing immunity; from pacach, to pass over) according to (la – to move toward and to approach) Yahowah.” (Qara’ / Called Out / Leviticus 23:5)

All we have to do is think. And that begins by coming to understand that the meaning of Hebrew words is derived from their verbal root. And the verbal root of chodesh is chadash, which means to “renew.” Therefore, the first renewing light on the moon nearest the time barely is ‘abyb (typically around the Vernal Equinox as barley is among the earliest grains to bud in the Spring) begins the month of ‘Abyb, the first of the year. Count 14 days, and you have Pesach.

There is your proof.

But that's not really accurate. I did not write this for you. It won't do you any good. You are too far gone. But it will serve as proof that no one should ever trust you, Wayne. You are no better than the Book of Enoch.

Have fun finding your 5,000 foot tall giants.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Larry wrote:
Ever Hear of Trauwah clown ? It represents one of the 7 harvests and is at "Harvest time" and on that new moon (the only Mowed on a new Moon is Taruwah " Amos could not deliver his goods . Can you read ? 8:5

“In
(ba)
the
(ha)
seventh
(shabi’y
– seventh in a series involving time, space, or a set of things) month
(chodesh
– renewed moon when the crescent reappears),
on the first
(‘echad
– one in a series involving time, space, or a set of things) of
the renewed moon
(chodesh
– new month),
there exists
(hayah
– was, is, and will be) for
(la)
you
all
(‘atim),
a Shabathown
(Shabathown
– a special set-apart day to rest and reflect on God’s promises, when man puts
an end to his work, ceasing and desisting from it),
the memorial sign and mental reminder of an inheritance right(zikarown
– an official record which helps us be mindful, recording, recalling, and
remembering to claim possession of our covenant-based inheritance):
Taruw’ah
(Taruw’ah
– sounding a warning and shouting for joy, the announcement of a healing
gateway),
a cleansing and set-apart
(qodesh)Invitation
to be Called Out and Meet
(Miqra’
– a summons to gather together for the purpose of meeting, reading, and
reciting).”
(Qara’
/ Called Out / Leviticus 23:24 )

Wayne wrote:
Clown?

Listen up Dirt Mouth

This is an example of the errors/deception of Yada in his rewriting of the scriptures. Chodesh means head of the month, renewal, set apart, it does not mean moon. Moon is an English word and there are no instructions to determine a crescent moon as a new moon. Yada is adding to the word of our Father to suit his lunacy agenda, which is forbidden lunacy or not. Obviously that means nothing to you, being a deceiver yourself. So, I’ll explain the truth to you. Listen up Dummy!

Leviticus 23:24“Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you have a rest, a remembrance of blowing of trumpets, a set-apart gathering.

In your ignorance and rejection of the book of Jubilees you miss an important part of the seventh month.
Jubilees 6:23 And on the new month of the first month, and on the new month of the fourth month, and on the new month of the seventh month, and on the new month of the tenth month are the days of remembrance, and the days of the seasons in the four divisions of the year. These are written and ordained as a testimony forever.

These are the four leaders of the seasons on the calendar of our Father. Since you are worshippers of the moon, you have no seasons on you little world as the moon does not determine the seasons. Remember those squid wanting to spawn?

On the calendar of our Father, the day preceding the Day of Trumpets, is the third leader of the seasons, the fall equinox. The four leaders of the seasons are not counted in the days of the months, but they will always fall on the Sabbath of the thirteenth week of each season. These dates coincide with events of Noah and the flood, so they are special Sabbaths that give remembrance to Noah and the flood for saving us.

The story of David in the field for three days is a good example. You see, David observed the true calendar of our Father, unlike you heathen. So, let’s take a look at David’s story.

1 Samuel 20:5 And Dawiḏ said to Yehonathan, “See, tomorrow is the New Month and I ought to sit with the sovereign to eat. But let me go and I shall hide in the field until the third day at evening.

The reason for the three days is this. The first day is a Sabbath, a special Sabbath that is a remembrance of Noah and the flood, on the day of the third leader of the seasons. All of the rules of the Sabbath apply on this day, so David was forbidden to travel.
The following day is the Day of Trumpets, the first day of the seventh month, a set apart day, a day of rest and remembrance of blowing of trumpets, a set apart gathering. You may want to tell Yada that there is no golf on this day or the day before.

On the third day David is in the field waiting for Yehonathan to arrive and give him news of Saul.

That’s how it works on the real calendar of our Father.

I notice you failed to answer my questions. I can help you if it’s too much for you. You let me know DM

WT

Yada wrote:
Stupid is as stupid says...

2318 חָדַשׁ [chadash /khaw·dash/] v. A primitive root; TWOT 613; GK 2542; 10 occurrences; AV translates as “renew” seven times, and “repair” three times. 1 to be new, renew, repair. 1A (Piel). 1A1 to renew, make anew. 1A2 to repair. 1B (Hithpael) to renew oneself.

2319 חָדָשׁ [chadash /khaw·dawsh/] adj. From 2318; TWOT 613a; GK 2543; 53 occurrences; AV translates as “new” 48 times, “new thing” four times, and “fresh” once. 1 new, new thing, fresh.

2320 חֹדֶשׁ [chodesh /kho·desh/] n m. From 2318; TWOT 613b; GK 2544; 276 occurrences; AV translates as “month” 254 times, “new moon” 20 times, “monthly” once, and “another” once. 1 the new moon, month, monthly. 1A the first day of the month. 1B the lunar month.

Much of your mythology is based upon misrepresenting chodesh. Properly translated, it becomes easy to answer Yahowah's Invitations at the appropriate time. But you deny this because the truth destroys everything you represent.

Not only did God preclude your premise, explaining when to meet with Him in His Towrah, only a complete fool would believe that the Book of Enoch was genuine, destroying your solution. Your entire message is a fraud, as is the Book of Enoch upon which it is based. You are leading people astray.

We devoted an entire two hour program to Enoch. A Covenant member compared the book to the Towrah, to history, and to science. It was so obviously fraudulent, our only question was how ignorant and irrational would someone have to be to actually believe Yahowah contradicted Himself, making an utter fool of Himself, to inspire it?

But at least you have one thing right, we despise you. We not only see you as a lying deceiving and demonic scumbag promoting the Book of Enoch as if its absurd mythology was Godly, we will continue to go out of our way to denounce you and your deception every chance we get. It is what Yahowah and Yahowsha' did with similar scum.

And to think that you picked this fight, hypocritically calling me a liar based upon your own pile of rational fallacies and errant associations.

Every aspect of your proposition, from premise to resolution is irrational.

W wrote:
Hey Dirt Mouth,

While you’re sleeping it off, I’m going to give you a lesson in the truth.

The book of Jubilees was Christian and Jewish canon at one time or another. It still exists in the Ethiopian canon. In the mid 1800’s an English Bible society group successfully petitioned to have it removed from canon. You must be descendants of these heathen. Here you are mentioned in Jubilees 1:12 And I will send witnesses unto them, that I may witness against them, but they will not hear, and will slay the witnesses also, and they will persecute those who seek the Torah, and they will abrogate and change everything so as to work evil before My eyes.

The author of Jubilees is the Malak of Presence, so you may want to go easy on your condemnation. Jubilees 1:27 And He said to the Malak of the presence: Write for Mosheh from the beginning of creation till My sanctuary has been built among them for all eternity.

Enoch, the first man to learn reading and writing, was also given the wisdom and authority to reveal the calendar of our Father.
Jubilees 4:16 And in the eleventh jubilee Jared took to himself a wife, and her name was Baraka, the daughter of Rasujal, a daughter of his father's brother, in the fourth week of this jubilee, and she bare him a son in the fifth week, in the fourth year of the jubilee, and he called his name Enoch.
17 And he was the first among men that are born on earth who learned writing and knowledge and wisdom and who wrote down the signs of heaven according to the order of their months in a book, that men might know the seasons of the years according to the order of their separate months.
18 And he was the first to write a testimony and he testified to the sons of men among the generations of the earth, and recounted the weeks of the jubilees, and made known to them the days of the years, and set in order the months and recounted the Shabbats of the years as we made them, known to him.

Here’s the bad news for you and Yada. This is the warning about the false calendar and Sabbath you guys teach.
Jubilees 6:36 For there will be those who will assuredly make observations of the moon, how it disturbs the seasons and comes in from year to year ten days too soon.
37 For this reason the years will come upon them when they will disturb (the order), and make an abominable (day) the day of testimony, and an unclean day a feast day, and they will confound all the days, the chodesh with the unclean, and the unclean day with the chodesh; for they will go wrong as to the months and Shabbats and feasts and jubilees.
38 For this reason I command and testify to you that you may testify to them; for after your death your children will disturb them, so that they will not make the year three hundred and sixty-four days only, and for this reason they will go wrong as to the new months and seasons and Shabbats and festivals, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of flesh.

Whew! That’s quite an ass chewin for you boys. All you have to do is repent of your sins and all will be forgiven.

WT

W wrote:
Hey Dirt Mouth.

Are you sober yet? You must have tied one on last night judging by the typos, improper terminology and the appearance of key board slurring. That’s ok, a nasty bastard like you needs a bottle from time to time.

However, you didn’t answer my questions. Maybe you were too bleary eyed to read them? Let’s try again, practice makes perfect.

1. How was the Sabbath determined before the creation of the Roman calendar in 46 BC?
2. Where in scripture are we given instructions to formulate a lunar calendar?

This is your second attempt DM, I am not going to repeat this offer many more times. I gave Yada more opportunities, but that’s because I hate him less that you. So come on, get your thinking cap on, I know how hard this is for you and the fear of facing the wrath of the church can be overwhelming. I’ll even allow you to ask the rest of your coven of demons to help you, not that they know anything either.

From all appearances it’s you and Yada who can’t find the true Sabbath of our Father. Of course, being one of the sheeple who follow the ways of man and his religions, is easier than thinking for yourself.

Take for instance an independent thinker such as myself, a nonconformist type who isn’t bound by the restrictions of a church or religion. I can easily answer the questions.
You by contrast can’t answer the questions, as your answer would be proof of your deceit. This would destroy the little notoriety you get from the sheeple who listen to you.

So, come on Dirt Mouth, put the bottle down and tell the church to kiss your ass, you need not be scared anymore. Answer the questions best you can and I’ll teach you the rest. As black as they are, I’m willing to save the souls of you and Yada.

WT

W wrote:
Hey Dirt Mouth, is this all you can muster up?

What’s laughable is your wanting to correct someone’s terminology, when you can not answer two simple questions of great importance.

Ok Dirt Mouth, here is your chance to shine. Let’s see if you can answer the two questions.

1. How was the Sabbath determined before the creation of the Roman calendar in 46 BC?
2. Where in scripture are we given instructions to formulate a lunar calendar?

Yada has been babbling all day about one thing or another because he can’t answer the questions, or won’t answer the questions and expose himself as a deceiver and Sabbath breaker.

Let’s see how you do.

WT

Larry wrote:
Mr Enoch I suppose all those who lived prior to the invention of the fraudulent deleterious book couldn't find the 7th day hey ? Brilliant . In fact like you so brilliant you thought because a couple of small smatterings of the camp fire story were found in Qum'ran it made them authentic . Now that is laughable . As a retarded man you should be quite because to everyone who have read your posts you like like an ass , It is fun however and we are having a great laugh based on the fact you cannot tell Mowed from Shabat bwahahahahaha

Offline James  
#216 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 8:00:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

And some more

W wrote:
Hey Dirt Mouth

I just noticed your mentioning Sukkot of 2033. Just so happens that 2033 is the next occurrence of the Spring Phenomena.

WT

Larry wrote:

Almost laughable a guy that would accuse us of following the Rabbis uses Sukkot as opposed to the correct Sukah

Offline James  
#217 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 7:47:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

P wrote:
Hello Yada. I know that you'll just deflect any praise, but I feel obligated to thank you for all the work that you have done. If not for you, I'd still be unwittingly allowing Paul's influence corrupt my mind, and that would be a tragedy. As I'm sure you know, there are a good handful of very intelligent Christians out there that do a good job "deceiving the elect", and I really owe you for being so thorough, doing so much research, and presenting it. Thank you so much for all you've done. Not everyone answers the call, and even those that do don't always do it so diligently.

I understand you're frustration with the snake-oil peddlers, and other related nonsense, but I honestly miss hearing from you. I always got what I needed from Bless Yahowah after discovering it, so I never had to deal with any of that noise.

I was wondering, are you still doing stuff? I've tried looking for you, but I've yet to find you, other than your old material. I'd say you've certainly done enough if you're "retiring" from that sort of thing, but like I said, I miss hearing up to date news and fresh material. It was a refreshing alternative to... other forms of media.

If you are still active, could you please give me some links so I can keep up? Actually, if you have any other sites you think I should know about, I'd certainly appreciate that as well.

May Yah continue to bless you and your family. You've certainly been a blessing to me.

Yada wrote:
Hi P,

With Paul, all I had to do was consider what Yahowah and Yahowsha' had to say about him and then compare what Paul wrote to Yahowah's Word. It is a surprisingly black and white case. It's amazing that you and I, and so many others, were fooled so readily by this man.

When it comes to the truth, the real credit goes to those who, like yourself, are open to it and willing to invest the time to pursue it. And when we do so, when we answer Yahowah's call, we are rewarded. The Covenant is the greatest gift in the universe and the Towrah is the most enlightening document. So yes, it is a bit uncomfortable and it seems somehow inappropriate for me to accept credit or thanks for sharing Yahowah's gift.

I'm so glad to be done with Shattering Myths. While I miss being able to assess the news and discuss its implications, I'm still able to discuss Yah's Word elsewhere. I record an hour show with Kirk and Scott that is posted on the www.BlessYahowah.com site under Observations for Our Time. And I continue to do Yada Yah Radio on the Shabat at 7.30 EDT Friday evenings with Larry, Kirk, and James. You can find it by Googling Yada Yah Radio. The archives are also posted on the www.BlessYahowah.com website. There is a chat associated with the program when you listen live. And then on the Yada Yah site, there is an interactive forum.

In my newly found free time, I've returned to translating and commenting on Yah's Word. My latest book is entitled Observations for our Time. I've attached the first 10 chapters. But please note: chapter 10 isn't yet complete.

Yada

Offline James  
#218 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 8:07:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
I know this isn't part of your observations, but I got some benefit and a little understanding about human physiology that rings true with reading and reciting the Torwah to re-wire corrupt thinking in our brains.

You may have mentioned some of this in your BTR shows before 2012. I know you have repeatedly told us that religion, politics, and militarism corrupts not only the observer but is passed on from generation to generation.

This article shows why man needs familiar settings and families to support their day to day activities:

https://www.theguardian....-sleeplessness-isolation

I recently read a book about how our neurons form our survive and / or thrive behaviors. As a negative effect, much of what we feed our minds can turn us into zombies (non-thinking and non-observing slugs), which is why the Torah is a prescription for living and also to program right thinking into our brains when competing for the baloney that is everywhere.

Linda Graham wrote a bit about the science behind programming our brains in her book, "Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being." Unfortunately, she constantly references Buddhism along side her science, which is a destraction.

Ms. Graham's scientific research about brain chemistry explains a lot how we are a product of what we feed into our brains. If we continue to feed fear, our brains will adapt our phisiology to deal with fear, but it usually destorys people if the long term effects are not addressed. If we choose to feed bad decisions and cloud our responses to coverup discoveries, our physiology also changes (usually health degrades faster - i.e. HRC). If we reinforce with good decisions, and we allow the brain to be conditioned with a process to reconnect the neurons for correct thinking and we set it up for success, our physiology responds and is strengthened (e.g. the Covenant family).

God knew what he was saying. If we read and recite His Torah, we are going to thrive. We will program / wire our brains to treat each other with respect, and our bodies become stronger too.

Also, we will prepare ourselves to meet and greet Him during the Shabat and the annual festival feasts.

I concluded that disengaging from God, His Torah, and His family is value subtracted, and will lead to the mental condition described in the author's book who studied neuro-chemistry. In addition, the body degrades more quickly, and results in early death or a miserable existance until death.
CC

Yada wrote:
CC,

I've not yet read the article, but your analysis is brilliant. With your permission, I'm going to include what you wrote in an upcoming show and also in one of the Observations chapters.

Thanks for thinking and then sharing this. It also reinforces my personal interpretations regarding food in the Towrah. I think it pertains to what we feed our brains.

Your writing reflects favorably on your analysis, proving your point. I think it is true for most of us if not all of us.

Yada

Offline James  
#219 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:42:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Yada,

Is it time for Macedonia to make it's mark in history?

http://www.telegraph.co....xt-un-secretary-general/

by Harriet Alexander, new york
19 SEPTEMBER 2016 • 7:51PM

"The race to be the next Secretary-General of the UN remains wide open as speculation mounts that the current front-runner for the job could be sidelined by a surprise last-minute entry to the contest....

Srgjan Kerim, 67
http://www.telegraph.co....9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Macedonia

Foreign minister, until May 2001

Vision: Setting up concrete targets for reform of the UN’s management structure, and having equal numbers of women managers as men within five years. Keeping a tight rein on UN budgets, while working to prevent crises and tackle the refugee challenge.

Verdict: Surprisingly strong contender, but still unlikely to get the job."

His age doesn't seem to fit the timing leading up to 2026, but this could set the stage as this small country emerges to address the many European crisis situations. I would not be surprised at all to see this gent. surprise everyone because he is ready to tackle the refugee challenge (per Ms. Alexander's article on the Telegraph).

CC

Yada wrote:
It's interesting because it is Macedonia, but as you have stated, Kerim is too old at 67. He looks the part, however, and the Muslim invasion of Europe is the overriding pre-Tribulation issue. But he's not going to get the job. There won't be two Macedonians in a row. With two 5 year terms, whoever gets the nod next (either the ugly dude from Portugal or some woman to be PC) will be keeping the seat warm for the Towrahless One. Similarly, the next US President may be the last prior to a defacto dictator

Offline James  
#220 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 6:25:22 PM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
I didn't know where to find you after leaving GCN. I've stumbled across your youtube channel, and I await with much anticipation every episode. You do amazing work, and have made a huge difference in my life.

I have now walked away from the Christian Cabal entirely. It's a disgusting perverted religion that has damaged so many of those close to me. I hope it is ok if I ask you some questions from time to time as I want to learn the truth. There is really nowhere to turn as the brainwashed construct is everywhere.

kind Regards.

Yada wrote:
J,

I didn't know that I had a YouTube channel, but I'm pleased that someone is posting our material there. And I'm glad that you found it. Most listen at www.BlessYahowah.com, which is Richard's site.

It's Yah's Word, not my feeble attempts to translate and share it that enrich our lives. He is the difference Maker. His Word does the same for me as it does for you.

It is so liberating and empowering to walk away from the deceitful corruptions of Pauline Christianity. It has perverted and killed more souls than any other religion which is why Yah calls it the Plague of Death.

Yes, questions are fine.

You may be aware, but most of what I know is found in www.YadaYah.com, www.QuestioningPaul.com, and www.AnIntroductionToGod.com, but also more recently Observations, which is posted on a number of sites, including Richard's.

Yada

Offline James  
#221 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 8:07:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Was the scripture accurate where Yahosha invited James to put feel his nail holes in his wrists?

Did His new spiritual body have holes in it? I’d think not but asking just in case.

J

Yada wrote:
J

It was Thomas not Ya'aqob, but the answer to question of whether or not Yahowsha' was bodily resurrected is found in context. Ask yourself, what are we told about the women being confused at the tomb earlier on Bikuwrym upon seeing the new and different looking Yahowsha'? What were we told about the fellas on the road to Emmaus? What were we told about how He entered the room where Thomas doubted? What were we told of the Disciples last meeting for breakfast with Yahowsha' on the Sea of Galilee? And looking back, what are we told about the remains of the Passover Lamb after the meal? Now, putting all of these things together, what are your conclusions?

Yada

The Christian NT is not "Scripture" in the since of being divinely inspired. While some of it may be accurate, very little of it is reliable. There are more errors than words.

E=mc2. This means that Energy can be diminished into matter at the rate of the square of the speed of light. Therefore, a spirit as light and thus energy can set apart some of his or her energy and then reduce it to form matter for any purpose or period of time of their choosing. Then they can go back the other way on the E=mc2 equation and transition from matter into light. While matter, the physical entity can be composed however the spirit would like because this is the diminished direction. I suspect that the return to energy is considerably less flexible.

J wrote:
Sorry for the typo of James; clearly I meant Thomas. And I believe His body was incinerated, just as the meat offerings were incinerated for years. But I am asking where did the scripture come from that quotes Yahowsha’ inviting Thomas to put his hands in the spike holes. Was that just fabricated? Or was it Yahowsha’ in His new body (that looked different than His old one) that had holes in his wrists for some reason?

Yada wrote:
J,

I answered both of those questions.

A. Not "scripture." The NT is not "scripture" in the since of being divinely inspired. It is a highly suspect and flawed, poorly maintained, thrice translated, human account.
B. If the story is true, consider the context of what occurred before and after this event and and that exercise will answer you question. Bodies cannot teleport, but He did to Emmaus. Bodies are recognizable but His was not. Bodies cannot walk through walls but He did. Spirits don't have holes but He did. Spirits cannot eat but He did. Therefore, post Bikuwrym, the new and empowered energy/spirit Yahowsha' was able to transition from energy to matter and back to spirit - as will we one day. It is the best of both worlds. This is the result of E=mc2.

Yada

Fred wrote:
If you guys don't mind an interloper injecting his thoughts here, I agree that the NT isn't anywhere close to being accurate simply because in ancient times when Yahowsha was the Torah manifested in human form, there were already competing doctrines every where,. Just like today, men found then that a cushy livelihood was available to them if they could garner enough like minds to their view.

I found one book by Bart Ehrman " Forged" that has some very interesting findings. In it he shows competing doctrines were all over the area Yahowsha walked and he shows where forgeries claiming to have been penned by the disciples were anything but. That waht we consider today as writings from Yahowsha's inner circle were a far cry from that and were written as weapons to fend off attacks to their own concocted faith. The practice was considered scandalous then as today, but they didn't have the same investigative abilities that we possess ourselves.

It's a pretty descent book that helped expose the history of the Christian religion and even claims the NT is complete with outright forgeries.

So unless we can obtain the original manuscripts that can be proven authentic then I just view the NT as chasing a cats tail..It leads no where, when we can obtain all we need from the original covenant writings of the TPP.

Thanks.

yada wrote:
Fred,

I'm very close to your position, and agree with everything you have learned and stated. My only disagreement is that even though we don't have Mattanyah in Hebrew, and even though we don't have as much of it as we would like in early manuscripts, I tend to think that most of Mattanyah is reasonably accurate, largely because it is so anti-Christianity and so consistent with the TP&P. I also think that while the same issues pertain to Revelation, that much of it is accurate too due in large part to its consistency with Daniel. With those minor differences, everything else points to the NT being fraudulent and worse - deceitful and deadly.

There is a reason we don't have an inspired Hebrew transcript of what was said and done in 33CE. We don't need one. Everything we need to know is in the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms.

Yada

J wrote:
Yes, and that’s fine and I appreciate the ammo.

But I would really like to know your personal opinion as to whether or not you believe Yahowsha’ actually let Thomas put his fingers through the wrists of the body He manifested in for the post-Resurrection time on earth before ascending again.

I realize it doesn’t matter much. But your opinion, even if it is just an opinion, matters to me.

J

Yada wrote:
J

I have no opinion on it because it is not relevant and it will always remain unverifiable. I realize that it was possible. I understand how it could have occurred. I've explained this to you. But whether or not it occurred isn't relevant because what matters is that He moved from Emmaus to Yaruwshalaim in no time, walked through the wall and was not recognizable, not then, nor before, and not after. Those facts are a billion times more important than the temporary manifestation of holes should it have occurred. To focus on the irrelevant and unverifiable is nothing but a distraction away from the meaningful and relevant.

The only thing that matters is that His body had to have been incinerated after Passover. His body was not God, but instead a sacrificial lamb. God did not die. He was fulfilling Passover, UnYeasted Bread, and Firstborn Children. His soul went to She'owl on Matsah. His soul and the Set-Apart Spirit were reunited on Bikuwrym. He emerged as an unrecognizable spiritual/light/energy being. As E He could become m in any way, for any reason, and at any time He wanted so long as He was in our dimension. And then He could return from m to E at any time, for any reason, and in any place.

The transition from m to E is what is important. The fact that all evidence affirms that God did not die and that Yahowsha's body was not reanimated.

Yada

J wrote:
Thank you but do you believe he showed holes in his wrists to Thomas or not?

Yada wrote:
Why does it matter?

J wrote:
It doesn't matter in terms of being a covenant member. But people do bring that up to me when I say his body was destroyed. I don't know how to answer that.

Yada wrote:
That is why I gave you all of the information in those previous two replies. They are the way to answer that question.

Fred wrote:
Hi,
If I can expand on this a bit more, and I'm sure most here have considered this already, but viewing the exodus was marked by the original Passover with the protection on the upright door being smeared with the lambs blood, we know that close to 4 million people were involved in this original Passover. I have on occasion remarked to my wife that God was personally involved in this considering He had a hand in showing the rulers of Egypt their next curse would actually be one them, and would thus be on their own heads by His hand..Maybe if they had listened and blessed the Hebrews with great wealth instead then they would have fared so much better. But when I consider the lambs that were used on the 1st Passover, and all the blood that would be required to cover so many doors, would mean a good amount of 1yr old male lambs ( actually rams by now since the majority of growth a lamb does is in the 1st year) were used. Yahowah clearly showed just how precious life is when He told those with small families to share the lamb. This told us He was concerned with over kill, but as well showed how large many families must have grown to be while in Egypt to be able to consume a 1yr old over the course of a day.
When the family brought the lamb (ram) into the home for all to witness the animal that was about to be their salvation, not one lamb out of all these lambs could have been without a blemish because that's impossible for any animal living, showing a pattern to me, that the lamb comes in many different blemishes where no two look)ed exactly alike, and can relate to Yahowsha's own appearance after He appeared from His stay in She'ol..He was with blemish before considering He carried a myriad of the worlds sins with Him, but after emerging and now cleaned of yeast, He appeared perfect and completely looking different.

Offline James  
#222 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:28:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Hi Yada,

I found this documentary called "The Universe" and watching episode 3 will an analysis of the Apophis asteroid sheduled to have a near earth miss in 2029. I have hear you talk about it correlated to Apothis where I believe is the Greek work for Wormwood?

I have only found this reference to an asteroid in Revelation... Revelation 8:8-9 The second Malek blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain ablaze with fire was hurled into the sea. So a third of the sea became blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

I have heard you mention a nudge of the asteroid as referenced in Yah's Towrah? Also is there any reference to the timing?

Could you responding to my ?? Here is the episode from "The Universe"

Thanks. Happy Sukah!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYSzgI65_Q8

Yada wrote:
R,

Wormwood is a complete fabrication, wholly without basis. The Greek transliteration of the name Apophis is Apinthos. It is the Egyptian god of death and destruction. The scientific name is MN2004.

Revelation was spoken in Hebrew, translated into Greek, poorly maintained by religious scribes, and then carelessly translated into Latin and then English. We have to be very careful with it. That said, the Greek verb associated with the path of the asteroid is ballo, which means to nudge. So while scientists insist that it will fly within the satellite orbits, that it will miss, I suspect that over its long journey through the solar system it will be nudged just enough to strike the earth, slowed down or sped up.

The timing of the Friday April 29, 2029 impact is telling because that is the exact midpoint of the Tribulation. One of the Yada Yah chapters details what was known about Apophis at the time it was written nearly a decade ago.

Yada

Offline Noach1  
#223 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:11:06 PM(UTC)
Noach1
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Evidently, the Russians are making plans to nudge it:

https://www.theweatherne...e-asteroid-apophis/63838
Offline James  
#224 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 7:02:03 PM(UTC)
James
Man

An email exchange between Roy down under, and Yada. Subject line: end of the USA

Roy wrote:
Hi Yada,
Viewing what’s going on in the US from this distance is dismaying. Up close it’s probably worse. I’m writing this one day before the election. It appears that Clinton has been selected as the deep state’s candidate and she will be ‘elected’ no matter what. Whoever gets the nod will make no difference - the USA is finished. Finished faster and more completely with the criminal Clinton, slower with Trump.
At least half the population has not only become contemptuous of even the basic rules of existence of a prosperous society but also openly criminal. From top to bottom the society is riddled with governmental and judicial corruption, theft, murder, deceit lies and treason. The media is openly corrupt and partisan, filling their column inches with lies day in and day out. Those few who try to enforce what remains of the law are murdered (Scalia) or ‘commit suicide’, or have their families threatened by those who ride the Lolitta express to ‘enjoy’ the fruits of their success with the bodies of underage slave boys and girls.
The basic law of the land - the constitution - is ignored, those whose job it is to enforce the law openly flout it, giving pardons to the serious criminals and piling on like a ton of bricks those who are not in the club. The productive are robbed openly and the indigent and ignorant malcontents are rewarded with the hard work of others. The police have descended to the level of Dick Turpin on the highways, robbing and killing the citizenry.
I am reading a book by Ken Follet called The Pillars of the Earth. His description of the criminality of the overlords of the serfs in medieval times reflects perfectly what is now happening openly in the US.
Yours is now a feudal society where the strong prey on the weak as the lords of old preyed on the serfs, killing and stealing their land, property, substance and children.
Yashayah 59 describes the USA today and should be read in conjunction with Yashayah 18.

If I may suggest to you it is now time to flee the USA. I understand there is likely to be an emotional attachment to what once was but that time has now passed. I’d suggest as a first destination NZ and as a second Australia. My daughter tells me the housing prices in NZ are rising as more refugees flood in from the US, Canada and Europe. NZ has a climate similar to parts of the US, it has more liberal (not in the political sense) gun laws that Australia and there is still respect for the law of the land in both countries. There is no first or second amendments in Australia or NZ but you really don’t have them now in the US anyway. Neither society is ‘good’; we are really like the US of the 1950’s when open corruption was not present.
Yah tells us to flee from evil many times in the TPP and parts of the so-called NT. I’m looking for a property that can be bought at a reasonable price in NZ now with a view to moving there when things get bad in Oz.
Before much longer you will not have the option of moving your wealth out of the US. Your property is likely to be confiscated and your family prevented from leaving. It may even be worse than that.
So ...

On another matter I was wondering what Yah sees when He looks at us. In his diminished manifestation He saw us as we see each other physically. As the diminished manifestation He could see our nepesh and neshamah. We can’t see either in other people. Perhaps Yah doesn’t actually see out physical forms. He sees only the nepesh and neshamah and only then when associated with His Spirit – or Satan’s spirit. All others are ‘invisible’ to Him so He doesn’t know anyone without the Spirit and so is not concerned with what happens to them. He set up the construct in which we exist and allowed it to run more or less freely so that He is no more aware of what happens to an antelope on the planes of the Serengeti than He is with humanoids who live and die like animals.

Just a thought...
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

Yes, it is ghoulish. Americans are voting today for disgusting or abominable. I am abstaining.

H Rotten C mirrors everything that is wrong with government in general and America specifically. To vote for her is to quicken America's demise and to reveal that one is incapable of exercising good judgment.

Since America became unique primarily because of her private sector economy, Trump would slow the rate of decline. But he has no morals. And apart from the economy, he is wrong on every other issue. But he is not dishonest, and that makes him ever so slightly better than the abomination.

The conspiracy view of government would dictate that Rotten will win. The best analysis of America's absurd Electoral College by 538 indicates that her chances are 72% (http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo). Trump has to win every majority Republican state and then also carry all of the toss up states including Florida, North and South Carolina, Ohio, Utah, Arizona, Georgia, and Florida, the biggest of those prizes, is unlikely.

I suspect that Rotten will be "elected" the same way as her husband, with 48% of the popular vote. And if she wins Florida, it's over. Gary Johnson, the moronic Libertarian, will be the difference. The 5% who vote for him rather than Trump will keep Trump 3% in the popular vote behind Clinton.

Yes, it is over for America.

NZ is the best option. Far from perfect, it's the best of a bad lot. But it is already too late. The US steals half of what they haven't already stolen in taxes upon one's departure. It is an exist tax, the economic version of the Iron Curtain. But it would be worth it if not for family. I don't want to leave my sons or granddaughter. And there isn't an aerospace industry in NZ to support my eldest who is an engineer nor much opportunity for my youngest who will soon earn his PhD in Medicinal Chemistry and then go to law school.

I had never considered how Yah sees us in 3D, but I have every reason to concur with your assessment. He sees our nepesh and neshalmah bathed in His light. It makes perfect sense. Well done.

Yada

Roy wrote:
I understand where you’re coming from. If the shoe was on the other foot I would be reluctant to leave Oz for any destination other than NZ. In fact NZ is a vibrant country with a surprisingly substantial manufacturing base – particularly in machine tools. It doesn’t have an aero-space industry - that is true - but will the US for much longer anyway? (Air New Zealand is an up and coming airline punching well above its weight). Lucy, my eldest daughter, has just received her PhD in neurochemistry from Auckland university. I have spent many years in laboratories at the University of Queensland but when I visited Lucy at Auckland uni I was amazed just how far ahead of UQ they are in scale and equipment. Lucy is currently working 4 jobs so your youngest should be able to get a job related to medicinal chemistry. In a lawless society why study law – except as a hobby?
Remember Yah’s opening statement in Yashayah 18 was woe (to America).
A society run by a criminal cabal in which trust is gone, contracts are ignored and corruption, lawlessness , deceit, grand theft and murder form part of daily life cannot endure. What’s happened to Christy is just one tiny example. Those with brains will flee such a country if they can. I doubt there will be an aero-space industry there for much longer and if there is, those employed will only be related to the party bosses just like in the old soviet union. Any country is only as good as its productive base. When there are more drones than worker bees the society rapidly declines just as happens in a bee hive. There may be 300 million people in the US but effectively you may only have 20 to 50 million who produce - with a rapidly declining number. That is the effective size of your country.
It seems to me that the whole of western society is rapidly declining with a corresponding rise in the Asia-Pacific rim. NZ and Iceland are outliers.
Anyway, enough from me. It’s all depressing enough even knowing we only have 10 years or so to go. It must be hell for those outside the covenant who have no hope and see only enslavement, poverty and an early death.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,
Trump won simply because most Americans dislike and distrust the government and older folks like me dislike and distrust Rotten. When dishonest and immoral runs against just immoral, immoral is the lessor of evils. But the bright side is that Socialized Medicine will be curtailed a bit and the conspiracy folks are now befuddled.

Yes, the productive are grossly outnumbered by the unproductive and dependent.Since those under 30 and those with a college degree (and thus indoctrinated in PC) voted 2 to 1 in favor of the government candidate, this was a blip on the radar.

As you said, Trump will slow America's demise by a few years.

If we were to move, and I'd leave in a heartbeat if it wasn't for family, NZ would be my first choice, followed by Oz.

Yada

Roy wrote:
Agreed with one exception: immigration.
Muslims should not be permitted to immigrate into any western country under any circumstances at any time. Those illegally present should be immediately removed and sent back to the nearest muslim country into which they can integrate and enjoy the fruits of allah.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

Last night in a score of cities across America, from NYC to LA, from Portland to Chicago, including WDC, we witnessed the Zombie Apocalypse. By the thousands, indoctrinated, entitled, ignorant, and irrational young people crept into the night and marched aimlessly through traffic on major highways chanting mindlessly, demonstrating their hatred by hating those they oppose, all while angrily screaming out their opposition to hate. And if that were not sufficiently hypocritical and ironic, they championed inclusiveness by disassociating themselves from everyone who does not believe as they do.

The media, which similarly trumpets inclusiveness while excluding everyone who isn't a socialist secular humanist, internationalist, multiculturalist, and environmentalist, praised the zombies, saying that they were democracy in action.

If you have the opportunity, look at the hatred in their faces, listen to the anger in their voices, consider the hostility of their message, read the contradictory words on their signs, and ask yourself why they came out at night, why they congregated together, why they blocked traffic, and why they cannot cannot recognize that they are what they hate.

It is easy to see how the Towrahless One will charm the world. Tell young people that they are entitled. Tell them that those who built the businesses that provide their fancy sneakers, that built their homes, their schools, the roads, power grids, and internet with its social media are hateful, counterproductive thieves and terrorists that they, the youth who have done nothing, deserve more, and they'll stumble like zombies in the night to worship at the feet of the deification of man.

I was alarmed that two thirds of young, college indoctrinated Americans voted for a communist in the primaries. They then voted for his dishonest and immoral rival in the general election. The future is stumbling before our eyes and is screaming in our faces. It's ugly. Anarchy is near.

And if that were not bad enough, consider the fault line. The world is breaking apart on nationalistic lines, with nationalists opposing multiculturalists. It is dividing based upon class warfare, with the unproductive demonizing the productive.

The reason that the pollsters all got it wrong is because those who opposed the elitist and globalist candidate didn't want to be accosted by those conducting the polls. They realize that those who say that they are peaceful, tolerant, pacifists are actually the most aggressive and hateful. Those who are not politically correct are legitimately afraid to express their views to those engaged by the media.

Howy to America.

Where is the Yellow Brick Road?

Roy wrote:
Yada,
Those you described truly believe there is a yellow brick road leading to the magical world of entitlements, safe spaces and cuddly socialism. They are too dumb to realise the wicked witch of the west is actually Clinton and Oz is just as much a deceiver as the MSM.
You have put it so well I doubt anyone could improve on the picture you have painted. The only issue is whether trump is the lion, the tin man, the man of straw or the wizard himself – or a combination of all of them.
When I saw this movie as a child I was terrified. Now as an allegory of today’s USA it couldn’t be closer to the truth – and I’m still terrified but for different reasons, of course.
It’s an interesting exercise to follow the idea that this film could be an allegory not just for the USA but end times prophecy:
For example the song ‘Over the rainbow’ reflects the promise of the rainbow following the flood
The Emerald City represents Yah’s home.
The yellow brick road represents the path home to Yah with all its attendant difficulties
The wicked witch of the west and her flying monkeys represent satan and his demons
Dorothy represents the covenant members who do not fear satan or his minions
And she also represents covenant members who help those who are cowardly, brainless and heartless (lion, tinman and scarecrow) along the road of learning and understanding to Yah’s home.
The only one who doesn’t fit is the wizard who is overtly a charlatan and obviously does not represent Yah – unless...the wizard may represent the religious charlatans who lead people away from Yah.

Something to play with
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

Yes, the zombies believe in Oz, and a fool's gold road (fiat currency based upon dept) that leads to an emerald city (surrounded by poppy fields, a place that is green and environmentally friendly, featuring communal living of all of the little people without industry or power grids, without cars or any means of escape, all meandering in circles and chanting the same slogan). But based upon what happened on Tuesday, may I suggest that the Wizard is Trump, the carnival barker with a way with words who loves to show off. And if so, the zombies are now afraid of him.

The Wicked Witch of the East is easily cast as H Rotten C, but I see the duplicitous one more accurately represented by her sister, the fairy tale Witch of the West who says that you can be anything you want or go wherever you desire so long as you believe. And that would make the WWE and her legion of monkeys the Socialist Secular Humanists of the New World Order - the globalist who want to scare everyone into compliance. They control the military, with their drones and guns, after all.

I even see over the rainbow as the storm arrives (not departs) as the flag of the zombies, representing LGBTQ. It is being flown at their protests along with the "Palestinian" flag.

Americans are the characters meandering off to Oz. Dorthy is Lady Liberty (Athena), the Tin Man America's heartless military, the Scarecrow, the nations unthinking masses, the Lion, its lying and clueless government - using patriotism (honor the the troops) to fan the flames of false courage while denouncing the real thing (willingness to stand up against them, exposing and condemning them). And now the man behind the mask is the greatest carnival act of all, Trump.

So while I enjoyed your presentation of the story for the benefit of the Covenant, and while I actually think everything you wrote is both brilliant and insightful, I'm reluctant to cast much of anything Hollywood presents as accurately reflecting Yah's Family.

The Wizard of Oz scarred me to death as a child. Then as a teenager, I used its songs and dance as a way of coming out of my shy shell. Now I enjoy it for the brilliance of the story, and the way the characters are foreshadowed. It presents life.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow is among my favorite songs.

Yada

Roy wrote:
Yada,
Again I stand corrected. You are right. I was looking at the movie as an allegory back to front but I never considered that Hollywood or the author actually intended this to represent Yah, the covenant or His family in reality.
I was simply struck by the parallels between what I saw as the fictional characters and what might have been in reality.
Once again I am struck by the similar ways in which family members think. I was listening to you describe your favourite dog on a recent OFOT. Your choice of the Labrador as your favourite breed mirrors mine exactly. We actually have a silky terrier because the boss wanted that. (My second choice would have been a fox terrier). Otherwise I would have made the same choice you did though I have to admit joyful childhood experiences with family friends of my parents and their Labrador ‘Pluto’ made the choice easy. They are such gentle dogs with children.
I’m with you in appreciating tuneful melodies and songs and eschewing ‘hip-hop’ which to me is just an irritating noise. I was trained as a classical pianist (which I did not like much at first because my teacher was too strict – or so I thought.) As I matured I came to appreciate the beauty of what I now regard as the pinnacle of musical achievement in the so-called romantic period. Simple melodies such as Smetana’s MaVlast and the beautifully structured piano concertos of Brahms, Chopin and Rachmaninoff or the violin concertos of Tschaikovsky and Mendellsohn lift my spirits and are a balm to the soul. They can communicate without words something innate in all of us and represent another of the gifts of the neshamah. (Hip hop/The Voice and similar garbage is in my view the misuse of this gift of the neshamah.) I can’t wait to be able to create even greater melodies and songs in eternity, communicating love and joy to the listeners and in turn being enchanted by the creations of others.
We will not need words to communicate everything in heaven.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

I actually agreed with you and your assessment. I did not intend to correct anything you wrote. I found your approach inspiring, brilliant, relevant, accurate.

But when I accepted your challenge at the conclusion of your presentation, I thought it would be interesting to present it the other way around, since the storm commences with over the rainbow and since I see a lot of Trump in the Great and Powerful Oz.

This was simply one of many occasions where both approaches have merit. I see value in looking at it both ways.

If Yah has a dog, it's a Lab, probably a Yellow Lab. Enough said.

Our taste in music is the same. When it comes to classical music, I listen to Tschaikovsky and Rachmaninoff foremost, then Chopin, Brahms, and Beethoven. I also like Wagner, particularly Ride of the Valkyeries.

I want my soul stirred by the music, uplifted. I'm looking forward to Dowd on Harp and Yasha'yah on Trumpet.

Of modern composers, I enjoy most of what ALWebber wrote for his plays. I also like the score of Sound of Music, Fiddler on the Roof, and Don Quixote.

I played piano when young, but no longer. I was not trained in the classics, however.

Yada

Offline James  
#225 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 4:52:03 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Continuing from above
Yada wrote:
Roy,

One of the issues I failed to mention in all of this may be the most important. So let me begin by saying that George Bush, while claiming to be a Conservative, was a disaster for Conservatives because he was so counterproductive, contradictory, dishonest, and incompetent. His deficits were devastating as was his rhetoric, lack of character, and propensity for war. As a result, Liberals could claim that the values he espoused (but like Paul did not embrace) failed. Trump is a far more extreme case. He represents everything liberals despise and he says what nationalists want to hear. So when he fails, which he will across the board, Conservatives will be shamed into silence and capitulation. It is impossible to maintain Social Security, Medicare, and Entitlements, as he has promised, and substantially increase the size of the military while using it more aggressively, as he has also promised, even without cutting taxes, and yet he has vowed to do that as well. The deficit will soar, just as it did under Reagan, Bush and Obama, probably worse. This combined with the effect of trade wars from trashing existing agreements, will be devastating - as will the exportation of millions of working Mexicans who do jobs the protestors will not do. Democrats know his plans will fail, which is why they want to step out of the way and let him fail.

Trump has already contradicted himself and backtracked on Muslim immigration, Obama Care, prosecuting the Clintons, expelling Mexicans, and most recently on the merit and cause of the protests. His statements during his meeting with Obama were the antithesis of his previous positions as is the case with his assessment of Clinton on 60 minutes. So was he lying previously or currently? It's not just that the man is a blow hard who speaks without thinking, I suspect that he does not have any core values, and thus says what he believes the audience at that moment wants to hear - all to enhance his brand. And like Obama, Trump is the ultimate egomaniac. By the time he is finished making an absolute fool of himself and America, the US will be in shambles. The nation will be worse off than if H Rotten C had won.

So those who crossed party lines to vote for a return to free enterprise will never do so again. He didn't kill the Republican party by winning the nomination and running for president as was predicted, but to most everyone's surprise, he will do so by being president. As Tsar he will destroy whatever little credibility corporate America has left. And when building businesses is viewed as evil and counterproductive, there will be nothing left but complete dependence.

Those are my thoughts. I welcome yours.

Also, and this may be even more concerning: the hate-filled and utterly moronic protests in cities throughout America are growing - and they look like something we have seen before - 100 years ago. They are sowing the seeds of anarchy - of chaos - not as a result of a revolution from extremists on the far right, but by popular multiculturalists who seek an unending stream of entitlements. It is class warfare, a revolution extraordinarily similar to the 1917 Bolshevik/Socialist Revolution in Russia against the Tsarist Autocracy (read Trump, billionaires, and the 1%). What was once considered the far left is now the overwhelming preponderance of the young, most indoctrinated (educated), city dwellers in the US. And their mantra is Socialism, Multiculturalism, People Power, and Entitlements. Many of them are even calling Trump and those who voted for him "Fascists" and comparing him to Hitler. This could get very ugly because like Lenin's Socialists, the inner city protestors represent a similar percentage of have nots who covet what others have. They also see themselves as superior, more enlightened, more liberated, compassionate, and progressive. Similarly, they are prone to mass gatherings, marching through the streets at night, to signs, burning effigies, and chanting slogans, while punctuating their revolt with riotous destruction to invoke fear and promote capitulation. Also interesting, Lenin's revolution did not occur in October as is thought. On the Gregorian calendar, the Russian Revolution actually began in early November. It's Back to the Future.

I hope I'm wrong. Please, tell me I'm wrong.

Yada

Roy wrote:
No, you’re not wrong. I’ve always maintained that psychopathy or a variation on that theme is what satan uses to control the whole world. Another way of looking at it is that the neshama in those who presume to rule over us they have allowed Satan to corrupt. These people have a weakness of character that allows satan a direct handle on their neshama so that they lose or misuse the positive attributes of the neshama. Only the ability to fashion a means to destroy, subjugate and control people is what remains. The neshama confers the ability to know right from wrong, to seek Yah, to be creative and be sensitive to others in an empathetic way. They are able to see through the other person’s eyes and relate to the hopes and desires of that person. The neshama does not make us do any of those things. It is simply a switch we can choose to use in one way or another using free will.
Those who control the impulse to do evil using the neshama are capable of great things. Look at the science underpinned by the mathematics developed by those few whose nascent intellect and neshama intersect to inspire brilliant advances that all humanity can enjoy.
The neshama also confers the knowledge of mortality. An animal will react to danger using the nepesh but that animal does not know that it is someday doomed to die, no matter what it does or how lucky it is. Combine this knowledge with a corrupted neshama and a belief that god does not exist and you have a human who is willing to do anything for his/her own advancement in this life believing that in the end there is no recompense, no judgment and justice. The neshama combined with lack of impulse control results in evil.

Such people tend to be small in so many ways. They may start taking pleasure in injuring animals and later move on to injuring people physically and psychologically. Once these people have allowed their neshama to be taken over by evil there is no going back. Satan has control of them. Their mind and their character shrivels. They no longer see with an enquiring mind. Their minds are closed to everything around them that does not feed their self-esteem. They become psychotic unable to see their own faults, losing emotional empathy with their fellows, becoming wholly corrupted, vicious, brutal and murderous.
People in all stages of this development we see in politics, business, academe and indeed in many social settings.
Because they have no empathy they ride rough shod over others they perceive to be in their way. They have enough cunning conferred by their corrupted neshamas to know how others react and can use this knowledge to manipulate others to their own advantage.

Thus we see these psychopaths smiling at the camera, lying to the audience, the smile really a smirk knowing they are deceiving those addressed so adroitly that the victims are unaware. They shout out half truths to the masses in a stadium telling them how they alone can be trusted to bring peace and happiness to their listeners. They know they are lying. They know people will be hurt or die as a result of their duplicity but they don’t care.... ‘It’s for the greater good, isn’t it?’ ‘You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs’. At the end of my ‘reforms’ nirvana will appear.
I do believe that all who lust after power in one form or another are psychotic to one degree or another. This includes every ‘successful’ politician.
Until now it was at least partially masked by the inability of the common man to know what their rulers were up to.
Today there are cameras on every street corner, everyone has a phone with a camera, ‘live’ microphones are ubiquitous. Our recent technology allows not only our governments to spy on us, it also allows those with corrupted neshamas to destroy one another through public revelation of the true characters of their enemies. Castles, walls and doors no longer protect you from discovery of your innermost secrets and perverted pleasures. Thus we now know of the Lolitta express and the paedophilia behind it whereas we could guess that maybe president Kennedy was a womanizer but there was only the occasional bit of evidence to show that this was so. Everybody around the world now knows that Hillary Clinton is a criminal in so many ways as to be mind boggling. Yet before Wikileaks and the Veritas Project it could all be plausibly denied.
So now we have Donald Trump. We know a little of his sordid past. Will more come out? I don’t doubt it. Is he as corrupt as the Clintons? Probably not but only time will tell. So far he seems to be back-tracking on promises made in such a confrontational way during the debates.
My bet is will be a case of ‘out with the old, in with the old’. Nothing substantial changes while the world spirals down to disaster.
I seem to remember someone once said: ‘by their actions you will know them’
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

We are witnessing the same misuse of the neshama the mal'ak reported to Yah circa 3000 BCE, and with the same consequence. Now in similar fashion to the spiritual messengers, our electronic technology captures the waves, both sound and light, that man is making and distributes what is seen and heard to us via our phones and televisions, internet and radio. Walls no longer matter, distance and time are irrelevant. It's all here and now. We can move from one place to another in an instant, zoom in or out, watch and listen, but not interact.

There are more people to terrorize and kill today, more ways to pollute the environment, more animals to abuse and maim, and the weapons are more prevalent and far more destructive, so once again humankind will have to be stopped before human leadership destroys Yah's most amazing creation: life. But this time, the corruption of the nashama is global, requiring a universal solution. It will occur on 10-2-2033 as the sun sets in an opaque sky.

Ultimately, the neshama is a tool which can be used for good or bad, to promote right or wrong, to nurture life or plague it. And while I would agree that virtually every "successful" political, religious, military, academic, economic, and media leader has used their neshama to enrich and empower themselves at the detriment of others, the only reason they "get away with it" is because an unused neshama atrophies, quickly becoming useless. The overwhelming preponderance of people have been indoctrinated, conditioned, incentivized, or terrorized into disconnecting their conscience for fear that it will ostracize them based upon a subsequent breach of political correctness or religious edict.

If ever I would have preferred to have been wrong, it is now. I would have enjoyed reading an assessment of my misjudgments, revealing that the decline and death of America wasn't eminent. But I suspect that doing so would require playing "Devil's Advocate," something that isn't in our nature.

As for T v C, based upon the dishonesty on display these past few days, and the hatred of him regardless of what he says, I have withdrawn the distinction I once made between them. They are both dishonest and they are both corrupt. Sorry America.

Yada

Offline James  
#226 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 8:37:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A wrote:
Hi Yada,

WOW! Last Friday’s Sabbath program was like a fresh spring breeze. I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the focus on Yah’s Word. Thank you for that.

I had been gradually growing dis-satisfied with the Sabbath program. Not that I would blame anyone for the content of the shows, I fully appreciate and respect all of the voices of the many on-air participants. But to me the Sabbath is the time to be set aside to refocus on Yahowah. When so much of the time is used to complain about christians, government and other diversions, I am left un-satisfied.

I realize that satisfying me is not the goal of the show, but I wanted to give you the feedback that was lacking after the previous Sabbath program. I had wanted to share my feelings then, but couldn’t bring myself to be critical of the family members I have grown to respect so much.

In closing, I will sadly agree with your final statement of the Sabbath program… I WANT Larry to participate in the program, but I don’t feel this is the right forum for the distractions from Yah’s testimony.

A

Yada wrote:
A,

I enjoyed it a lot more too. We talked some news, with the US bombing Syria, but the news commentary was directly related to Yasha'yah 17-18, and it only consumed 20% of the time. That's about the ideal mix to keep it relevant and timely.

I also would like Larry back, but I want Larry, not his conspiracy theories.

Yada

Offline James  
#227 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 2:05:14 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Danny in Babylon
Danny wrote:
April 9, 2017
Dear Yada,
My name is Danny. This is a picture of me with my unit in Iraq, not far from Babylon. I am 46 years young but getting older by the minute. I’ve been married for 25 years.
Please allow me this opportunity to share some salient aspects of my past with you. I think you will find my life interesting. I am a 5th generation soldier. I followed my dad’s example and enlisted into the British Army when I was 17 years old. I left 23 years later, on my 40th birthday.
As is the case with many soldiers, I transitioned from one high-risk job to another and became a bodyguard in the security industry, operating in danger zones in the Middle East, Africa, India, and Sri Lanka. I finally came to my senses in September of 2015. It dawned on me that I had spent my entire adult life looking at the world through a scope mounted upon the barrel of a gun. When I decided to quit my job, I was very good at it!
The time is currently 14:20 in the afternoon of April 9th, 2017 as I type these words. At this moment in time I am not Covenant. One final act remains.
In hindsight, my slow walk out of Babylon began in 2003. Since I had been involved in Desert Storm in 1991, I found myself back in Iraq once again. I knew full well it was all lies as did most soldiers and officers, but as paid professionals we all accepted the Queen’s Shilling and carried on.
I was in and out of Iraq for the next five years. I saw a lot, and I did a lot. My final tour of blind servitude ended on December 11th in 2008. A friend shot himself in the face. He became another government suicide statistic whilst in Iraq. The next day I threw off my weapons and refused to soldier. I had finally reached a point of saturation. I just couldn’t carry on in a theatre so hell bent on getting it all wrong. My role in the idiocy ceased.
I had been a Sergeant, involved and experienced in special operations to interdict enemy activity. It had been an incredibly intense environment and extremely hostile. But it was all bullshit. Nothing added up anymore and I knew it to my very core.
Three days later I was shipped out as a mental health patient. I wasn’t mentally unfit. They were! But I didn’t know that back then. Everything I believed in vanished like a fart in a strong wind. I had arrived at mental ground zero, the start of a major reset and recalibration that took many years to get me home.
When I wrote the above, I was filled with a wave off bitter sadness and rage. You have no idea how good it was to learn Yahowah does indeed hate what I have come to despise. In fact, my hate is sanctioned by Yahowah.
Whilst engaged in a close protection assignment in Kenya, I came across a bible, a KJV, finding it in a trash can, truth be told. So I actually read it, doing so from beginning to end. Sadly, it was confusing and difficult to understand. But I did not give up, diving from there into materials that claimed to facilitate the study of the bible. I even prayed on my knees, something I was incredibly uncomfortable doing. I didn’t know why, it just didn’t sit right with me. I had spent all my life fighting and now I have to bow down! WHY?
I got baptized and joined a local church. It was a big mistake. I was surrounded by idiots. Few of them had actually read the book, and none possessed any degree of understanding. There wasn’t a single church member who had done any personal research on the issues raised in the bible. They were so tolerant and lame, all smiley fake faces, it was like a masquerade of miserable clowns . It was painful even attempting to converse with such a bunch of wet lettuces.
So I re-read the bible on my own. This time, it was Paul who didn’t sit well with me. How could he have demanded that we must “trust and submit to the authorities?” Coming from where I had been, that set off alarm bells. And the more I questioned Paul, the more I came to realize that he was in opposition to God.
I didn’t know God then. I once stood up at the end of a sermon to ask a question about Him, but I was later asked by a church elder to sit back down. He asked, “Upon what authority did I think I could speak up without being invited to do so?” It was like being back in the military. Making matters worse, the church building was in the shape of a pyramid, rife with occult symbolism. I left and haven’t been back. That was April 2016.
A few days later I was listening to an audio bible in my car. I was trying to understand Paul. It was then that I lost my temper. I called God everything under the sun. I was at the end of my tether and was going to pack it all in.
In the midst of my ranting, and while nearly breaking my steering wheel, I demanded to know the truth. I began shouting, “Look for Me and you shall find, ask and it will be given,” into thin air. I was angry, so frustrated with God I can’t even begin to put it into words.
Then, only a short while later, I found myself searching the internet. I came upon a Facebook page where I posted a comment claiming that Paul was a liar. It was in response to a Christian post. Fred S, Larry H, Dee P, and Lisa D saw my comment and then immediately starting sharing Yahowah’s words with me.
It was so different than anything I had seen before, I actually taunted them, asking, “What is this shit?” I admit, my choice of words was poor, but so was my state of mind. And I couldn’t turn away. Those words began to resonate within me. The pieces fit into place. It made sense.
I haven’t looked back or away every since. For the first time I know what He meant when He asked, “Search for Me with all your heart.” I found the truth!
That was in May 2016. I have your books. I am slowly, thoughtfully, working my way through them. I listen to all the shows and I am in contact with others in the Covenant Family via Facebook. I chat on the phone quite often with a select handful of them. I’ve grown to enjoy their company immeasurably.
Wow, what a trip! For the first time, I’m committed to considering what Yahowah has to say.
Leaving Babylon was easy enough. My feet had already led me away from the church and their patch of wet lettuces. And I have no contact whatsoever with the military. I’ve had no issue walking away from my father’s house either. My dad is a liberal transgender moron, my brother is a machoman with a negligible intellect, my sister is a parasite living off the state, and my mum is a religious grief whore. I have let them go. My burden has been lightened with their absence. Good riddance.
My wife, Ramona, has come to know Yahowah. My 21-year-old son listens to me talk about the Towrah. Time will tell if he chooses to partake or not, but for the time being he says he is too busy. Freewill can be a bitter pill on occasion, as you well know! Ramona is talking to him, which is good because I’m afraid I am a bit of a hammer when it comes to matters of life and death. Finesse is not my strength. So for the time being at least, add two to Yah’s Covenant Family.
Currently, we live in Germany. I build wind turbines for a living nowadays. I have sold off my weapons and tactical gear. They don’t interest me anymore. If I keep them I am concerned that I might become too self-reliant. So I chose to get rid of them and rely on Yahowah.
As it stands today, I am convinced that we will be the only two Covenant members that will come out of Germany. That is sad because with a population of 86 million souls we would except many more.
Regarding the recent fake news disagreement, I am of the same opinion as you. It’s a credibility issue. When in Iraq, we would run PSYOP programs to destabilize Muqtada al Sadrs’ Mahdi Arm. We promoted rumors of illicit sex, back room deals with rival Sunni groups, and worse. We thought that it would keep them fighting against themselves and not us. We wanted to divide their house. We lied to achieve our goals.
We are all aware that nothing is as simple as it seems. A sea of confusion is created to breed fear and mistrust. Yahowah asked us to walk away from Babylon, with that in mind I spend less time concerning myself with mankind’s issues, I already know the future. Besides, I don’t need fearful stuff in my life. It is a needless distraction. I am aware, but pay it little mind. Regarding Yah’s instructions on the food we eat, camels are Islam, wild pig is Christianity. Yahowah also mentions two animals that don’t exist. Could this be Yahowah’s humorous view of people that eat up conspiracy theories, such as the flat earthers, Enochers, and the like. The possibility of a connection made me chuckle.
Besides, what comes of chasing white rabbits down holes that lead nowhere, pursuit of truth in conspiracy fields is moot at best! You have mentioned on occasion that Yahowah says stay clear of it, I can’t find the towrah reference to this instruction but that don’t matter. It’s clearly an issue of logic and rational, when I tell folk about Yahowah. Some look at me like I have 3 heads, adding conspiracy. Fake news babble to that would drag Yah’s word into mankind’s mess – that isn’t a wise thing to do!
Sadly, Larry has decided to leave the show, I would agree that his position on the show is no longer viable. I’m pretty sure you drew a line in the sand. It is undoubtedly the only rational course of action. It is tough love. Larry is a great guy, a real character, working hard putting Yah’s word out there. I expect he will be back in due course with a sharper outlook. I sincerely hope you both continue to talk with each other, debating and reasoning with each other until the issue is resolved. Time will sort this issue out.
Anyway Yada, one dented vessel to another, keep up the good work. Keep sharing your insights. You are fighting the good fight. I think that most of us feel that we are pissing into the wind some days but then an ex Babylonian warrior like me gets it in a heartbeat, that’s what it is all about. The fact of the matter is without your output I may well not have found our Father. You are Yah’s man, I am working to present Yah’s word in German using translation tools. It is not ideal but I shall push it out there regardless. Any help or suggestions from you in this area would be gratefully received.
I started this letter non covenant as I wasn’t cut in. Now that the letter has entered its final stages I can tell you I am now cut in by my own hand at 17:42 in the evening of April 9th, 2017. Having already accepted the other four conditions for being included in the Family of God, by accepting the fifth, I am now Covenant! Fortunately, I can cut and sew a lot better than I type letters.
I want you to understand the impact you are having on Yah’s people, wherever they are, whoever they are. What did I observe as I removed my foreskin. Firstly, I opted for the sensible cut that Dowd had. Yahowah doesn’t specify how much. The symbolism of the act is incredibly important. Doing it yourself engages the brain. Firstly, cutting yourself, especially the penis is counter intuitive. The first cut hurt enough to make me pull back and hesitate, but I carried on, with each small exacting cut the pain lessoned. I became used to it to a degree. When the foreskin was finally detached I felt relief that I had finished the job. The same can be applied to our experience in this mortal life. Removing the foreskin is symbolic of wanting to move beyond the flesh, leaving Babylon is difficult, even painful, at first, but the more steps you take to Yahowah the easier and more fulfilling it becomes. Finally, the flesh is removed and we become light. Thank you, Yada, my brother, for all your passion, zeal and hard work. Let’s all keep walking in Towrah, continually moving towards Yahowah our Father, so He can meet us half way.
Yah bless, Shabat Shalowm
Danny B.

Yada wrote:
Danny,

This was the first time I've opened an attachment from someone I did not know. And that was a mistake - not opening it - but thinking that I did not know you. You are the man I've been writing and speaking to over these past 15 years. I've known you for a very long time.

You have experienced the worst man has to offer, from the US military to Islam, from Christianity to security contractors. And yet in the midst of the insanity, surrounded by delusions and death, you survived. Better, you made it out of Babylon. Best, you made it all the way from the worst man has to offer to the best God can give. You are Covenant. Welcome, brother. It's great to have you in the Family.

Yours is the second letter I've received in the past two days from a man who decided upon circumcision to become part of the Covenant and participate in Passover, UnYeasted Bread, and Firstborn Children. It will make this year's celebration of Pesach sweeter for all of us.

Over the course of the past fifteen years, I've received tens of thousands of letters, but your stands apart. It is one I wish everyone would consider. And in this regard, I'd like to ask you a favor. Would you please send it to me in Word and allow me the privilege of replacing a few of the most colorful terms and then sharing it with others? I'd like, if you don't mind, to keep the picture of you in uniform in Iraq because Babylon is an important part of the story.

I appreciate your comments on conspiracies. I agree with you, they cannot be part of the show. When we tell people the truth about God, we sound crazy enough. Even a dash of conspiracy under such circumstances would be too much.

I also agree with you on Larry. He, along with Fred, Dee, and Lisa, is the reason you came to know Yahowah. Larry and his group reach more people than anyone. And recognizing where you were, I don't think that anyone other than Larry would have seemed credible to you. You come from the same place and speak the same language.

I am very fond of Larry and I think I know him pretty well. I am all but certain that when he is relieved of the pain he is currently enduring with his deteriorating hips, he'll be back. He enjoys his relationship with Yahowah too much to allow conspiracy theories to keep him away from the show. Conspiracies are ultimately worthless, nothing but a distraction, and sharing Yahowah's message has tremendous value.

It's hard to imagine a better introduction to the week-long celebration of Pesach. If I never receive another letter, yours is enough. I may take it with me when you, Ramona, your son, Larry, Fred, Dee, Lisa, and I meet Yahowah face to face for the first time.

Welcome to the Family,

Yada

PS: Some may wrongly assume based upon the colorful language and grammar that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, and that you are like me, dull and dented. But that would be a mistake. Your conclusions regarding who was insane in Iraq and who was right in the argument between Paul and Yahowah are brilliant. Your position on conspiracy is especially rational. And your views on circumcision are inspiring. I'm impressed. But more importantly, so is Yah.

Offline James  
#228 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:41:07 AM(UTC)
James
Man

More from Danny
Danny wrote:
Yada,

I had to remind myself that your bouts of sickness tend to be show stoppers. I have heard you describe your maladies on the show,s and have two things to say, Rather you than me ;-) and get well soon. I understand the reasons for the edit and agree that a fine tune is warranted to reach others. My grammar took a nose dive when my use of German overtook my mother tongue, but in terms of language presentation i lean towards descriptive as opposed to disciplined pre-scriptive, Im just lazy as well . The key to communication is using a format to ensure the receiver understands, you publish books , far reaching books and accuracy of grammar and language has to be spot on,

The schemes of mankind,espicially the military thrives on bullshit. Bullshit baffles brains ! I could see through it and would pass comment to my superiors. My last few years in the army earnt me the nickname "fucking Benson". I worked directly for the chief of staff and as such had his authourity to change the plans of officers in the various units i would be embedded with ,,, the officers would call the Chief of Staff demamding to know "who is this fucking Benson character". I hate bullshit and bullshit artists, that would include officers , they think they are Napolean but in reality are spoilt little brats. In 2006 my platoon officer was killed in Iraq because he wouldnt do as i advised, he paid for it with his life. The military would constantly demand loyalty,,my reply would echo in the ranks,,if you want loyalty buy a dog !

At a formal mess function, i arrived in a suit as opposed to ceremonial uniform and medals , I was asked why arnt you wearing medals? There was a lot of shocked faces when i said i couldnt be bothered with useless trinketts. I still have the goddamned things , I dont know what to do with them , post them back to the queen perhaps.

As you pointed out in the edit , what are the odds of me bumping into Larry,Dee,Fred and Laylita (Robin) whilst poking a christian about Paul,,,the odds must be staggering , My rationale tells me that some-one may manipulate the odds for the people he loves , now aint that something beautiful.

I have read the edit and its good for print , please pass on my thanks to Jacki for her involvement .

Now to share some good news , My son attended pesach last night , Thats three Yada, my son was cut in as a 3 year old due to a small medical issue. That has paid dividends later in life , just what are the odds hahahahha. He ate his lamb , dipped his matsah and listened to Yahowah .

I know i am a very blessed man and I deserve none of it , But Yahowah see,s beyond my bullshit as well , thats real love Yada.

Shalowm Brother

Dany,el BenTsyown

Danny Benson

Yada wrote:
Danny,

I am convinced that Yahowah picks out people He likes and then figures out a way to get us together. Your story is affirmation of this. What are the odds that it happened by chance? What are the odds that the treatment for your son would have resulted in circumcision and that he, too, would choose to become part of the Covenant.

I am also convinced that, at least in men, and probably in women, the characteristic that Yah likes the most is "no bullshit." Truth be known, Yahowah chose to bless you because you hate BS as much as He does and then you found Him because you were willing to cut through the BS of the military and Christianity.

The only two human institutions whose bullshit exceeds the military are politics and religion. The US is worse than the UK in this regard. At least the UK conducted an investigation and came to the conclusion that Blair lied to cajole the British into joining the US in Iraq.

Are you aware of the study done at the US War College which revealed that everyone from enlisted to the highest officers were far more likely to lie than tell the truth? I devoted a year to studying the US military claims regarding the first 500 soldiers to die in Afghanistan and Iraq. They lied every time.

I like your attitude toward metals and loyalty. I'm loyal to my family and to Yahowah but not my country, and certainly not to any other human endeavor.

I've attached your letter so that it can be read and posted. Thanks for allowing us to use it to reach others.

Yada

Offline James  
#229 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 11:03:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Dan, we have a lot in common. This is pretty neat to come to know others, and I think we're quite alike. I'm the rough-neck, albeit not in the true sense of the term pertaining to an oil worker - rather a bit of a bruiser. I've been proud of my strongman training and size, been in fights, and was a correctional officer for a very brief moment at a prison up the road - gave it up on my first night because I had to put my family first. My wife always reminds me to stay out of it, but I always end up making a mess of things. That entire persona, is my first onion layer. Albeit I love to train for strongman - and still, it is an enjoyment, and becoming less of a god and something to enjoy vs worship. I want to be like "Joshua" ..in spirit and strength of character vs relying on the outside. Lots more layers to go and much more pride to be removed.

But in all this...I have an intriguing mind. In elementary school, a psychologist penned a letter to my parents, citing their boy had a unique ability to problem solve. somewhere strung between my heart and mind, this inkling to dig deeper led me here.

J

Danny wrote:
Hi J,
You're exactly where you need to be for the time being, keep moving forward, baby steps and it all slots into place, it's remarkable . Ironman,good stuff, keep it up , life is to be enjoyed despite its challenges, since November last everything is better, my marriage, my relationship with my son, and my walk with YaHoWaH,,it keeps getting better. None of us a perfect, but we are tenacious , this life is a filter, it's a selection process, and for good reason, would you want an eternity with the idiot's that blindly stagger around,,,,,nope, YaHoWaH is no different either , , Shalowm

J wrote:
Thank-you Dan. Your email was pretty moving stuff.

Danny wrote:
J,
No problem, i enjoy sharing the experience if it helps in these crazy times of rampant apathy and ignorance. Yah makes complete sense like no human ever could, no demands, no law's, no burdens, just listen and consider what he has to say,,,,and it all makes sense , what's not to love about YaHoWaH.
Shalowm
Dan.

J wrote:

I'm now 3-4 days in as a new covenant family member following Passover. I gotta be honest, your emails are amazing, but I'm not sure if this is for me. I came out of Christianity after almost 40 years, but this feels like a lot of rules and regulations. I get it, as Yada has stated the law is instruction / guidelines, but I'm not sure if it's my gig. I don't see myself lasting at this, and sadly, it is only for the one in a million. I just don't know if this is my thing. I'll be honest, I'm not liking it at all. I just want to eat leavened bread, enjoy my life with no rules. I will never go back to Christianity, I'd rather be agnostic. You're a great person, I admire you...but I do not enjoy this!

Danny wrote:
Hello Yada ,

J sent me this , He is wobbling , says its not his "gig",,,,, Im pretty sure Yahowah isnt a gig. He doesnt get it !

Shalowm

Danny

Yada wrote:
Dan

This is the second time I've witnessed this in the past twenty years among thousands upon thousands of souls that I've met online. Most of us are more like you. And while I'm likely to be criticized for saying so, I think that it is best to let him go. It isn't our choice anyway. And Covenant does not need to be sold, just presented.

At this point in his life, the Covenant isn't for him. The other was a woman who didn't want to be in heaven knowing that her deceased Christian daughter would not be there with her. While Joshua's understanding in this regard wasn't consistent with Yah's teaching, his wife's influence over his child precipitated this.

The Covenant is for one in a million. It is special. And it isn't ours to offer, much less change. It's Yahowah. If a person isn't ecstatic about spending an eternity with Him, they ought not engage.

My perspective is the same as yours. The Covenant is the most sensible thing in an insane world. Yahowah is a pleasure to learn form. He makes sense. And also, for guys like you and me who are uncomfortable with authority and who hate moronic rules, it's nice to be free of all of this.

Yada

Danny wrote:
Hi J, i was were you are six months or so ago.Consider this, you have just met the creator of everything, the air you breath, the body you reside in. It knocks most people sideways, there has to be a period of adjustment. Rather than just offering advice i shall share my experience of first meeting YaHoWaH,,,,it's like peeling a massive onion, it made my eyes water like the taps had been turn on and there are layers.
Then came the shock of being misled for so long , i knew something was wrong, i was asking questions, i wasn't getting anywhere, a dead end and then you meet him. YaHoWaH wasn't the onion, i am, their are many layers and years that need to be re-evaluated,,,all the bad things said done and thought, but that isn't YaHoWaH, it was me. I am wild, I played around, , i got into fist fights, many a time the police would bring me home, my wife has pulled people's teeth from between my knuckles, i have come home with lipstick on my neck and used condons in my pockets, i have killed other men, i phoned my wife during a firefight and scared the poor girl witless, i am not a pretty person,,,but YaHoWaH tolerated and overlooks all that sillyness and called me out anyway.
When i met YaHoWaH i wanted my family to accept him immediately as well, and i was not prepared to watch my family kill themselves by rejecting YaHoWaH, i told her she was loosing me,,,,,,in the month of November i had pretty bad bust up with my 21 year old son, we exchanged blows. He was that scared that he called the police,,,hours later German SEK (SWAT) stormed my home and arrested me. I was sectioned by a judge under mental health laws for 24 hours and put in a closed psychiatric ward. I have never been so low, it wasn't the madhouse,or the SWAT teams,,,it was me, that first onion layer, i had burdened myself by being a fucking idiot. I had to get to know YaHoWaH more, i knew then that YaHoWaH does not burden us, we burden ourselves.
I went home and cried like i have never cried before, and i stood before my family and asked them to forgive me and give me time. My ego had succumbed , another layer.
Whilst in the psychiatric ward the doctors told me it was PTSD from my army days, then they told me that they had read my Facebook page and that they were Catholics and that maybe god could help,,,,, hahahaha i was in a madhouse with Satan's Catholic psychiatric clowns, the session didn't go very well for them. But it did reaffirm my understanding of YaHoWaH and it revealed that i am not completely stupid,,,take another onion layer off and put some more YaHoWaH on. It's a process Joshua, of being undone and repackaged, it gets easier as we walk the walk, there are challenges but take his hand and let him take your layers off.
I did it by slowing right down, by slowly understanding, i was looking for God, YaHoWaH met me half way, i have learnt to accept my past and my own imperfections and i have made changes to move on.
Why did i fight, why did i chase the ladies, quite simply because it was fun. But since meeting YaHoWaH i don't feel the need to be that man anymore, always trying to prove myself to myself,,,besides, my Father gives the best advice in the universe and I'm to busy listening nowadays for my old shenanigans.
I share this with you as an open book to a potential brother in YaHoWaHs family, i have nothing to hide, no shame, no burdens, Yah took them all off me. My family became covenant and entered through the door that Yahowsha opened for us on this Pesach,,,now my friend, that's YaHoWaH for you, let him take care of you first, listen to him by reading Towrah, and relax with him.let him reveal himself to you , slow it down a little and you will see Him working with you,,, remember, all walks are different, but YaHoWaH and his child walk together, the child is not dragged screaming and kicking. It's a relationship , it needs building up with understanding and YaHoWaHs layers.
I hope my story helps your walk develop with YaHoWaH, keep at it, this is the good fight and i know a lot about fighting this fight has awesome rewards.
Shalowm.
Dan

Yada wrote:
Yes, Dan, it is true. We discard what we did and what we were before we walk through the door. We cannot carry it with us, we don't want it, and nor does Yah.

We all have baggage to which we say "Goodbye and good riddance."

Yada

Offline James  
#230 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:18:37 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Danny wrote:
hi Yada.

I had no idea my letter would cause such an impact, I am pleased it has and hope it reaches others in due course. Its incredibly humbling to hear that others wept whilst reading it , tears of joy at finding my way home.

Your comments on the radio shows where recieved as they were intended, I had a good chuckle and the same thought had occured to me a few months back. The similarities between King Dowd and I did not escape me and I figured that if Dowd is loved then I have nothing to worry about in that regard, Dowd being the 7th son was chosen by Yahowah, He was inspired by Yahowah , that is irrefutable fact. Yahowah knew Dowds life was --shall we say "interesting" -- just as mine has been "interesting". Dowd couldnt be a better example of a man that is vindicated by Yahowah, not because of what he did, but because he understood , not only that Dowd payed it forward and I to become vindicated by Yahowah. I am aware of your desire to meet Dowd , I can relate to that but for me Moseh is more intriguing, Moseh really had his work cut out! I reckon Moseh didnt tolerate any shit and was feirce as a lion when required, Moseh kicked ass !

When I was searching for Yahowah/ truth, I was a driven man, the wanting to know consumed me. During that time confusion reigned supreme and wading through it all was a major mindfuck,,,,on some days I did think I was losing my Mind , but in actual fact I was fighting to get it back,,,,,cognitive dissonance was the order of the day, the base reptilian brain fighting with the limbic system, the neo cortex trying to make sense of the other two idiots occupying my cranial cavity. Remaining objective and rational was a challenge. Basically, I was forcing myself to be ruthlessly logical , occums razor was in full effect.

There are particular occurence,s that I want to share with you, although rather bizarre I shall let you know anyway.

Whilst going through my bible/church phase I was questioning everything , I knew the cross had Babylonian origins , the ankh, I reached the conclusion that the cross was an idol and therefor of satanic origin. This dawned on me during a church sermon on a sunday morning,,a thought creeped in--- fuck , am I worshipping satan ? are they all worshipping satan?!

Being a retired soldier I still think like a soldier when it comes to the enemy, you have to understand your enemy to be able to second guess his next move. I knew satans boastfull claims that he made, I will be like the most high ! ,,,, the operative words in that sentence is the "I Will" ---- When you realise that christianity is the spawn of satan it leaves you no choice but to RUN in the other direction. Satan tells everyone very clearly that he pulled it off with his matter of fact " I will" statement.

It was Feb 2015 ,This was when i was working through the bible and doing research connected to it. I was asleep at home having got back from a 3 month protection job in Oman.

I woke up , completely awake, I had been woken up and I was in a state of complete awareness. I was asked a simple question, it wasnt vocalised as words or anything physical,its very odd to describe , the question can be formulated as -- Who,s side are you on / who are you with ? --- the situation was non threatening and there was no feeling of malice,,,,,,I got out of bed, I was stood up in a darkened bedroom,Ramona was still sleeping ,,, I replied instinctively ,,,Not with you,Im with God ! It was 3.33 am , I got back into bed and carried on sleeping . 333 is interesting in itself,,one third of the malak rebelled against Yahowah, 33.3% ! This connection did register.

During that time frame i also began to notice 11.11 or 11,11,11 , It would appear on clocks , purchase reciepts, airplane tickets,,,,it was downright weird. I researched it on the web and found lots of websites talking about "angelnumbers", light workers, etc, it appears to be a phenomena noticed by thousands. It was quite beguiling but the comments made by others that they are chosen by the "lord" made me reject it . ( at that time i didnt know the lord was satan).

The 111111 occurence remains a mystery to me , just a whore spirit leading people away by beguiling them with empty mysteries. As for being woken up and asked the question. In hindsight I would think the entity asking the question knew where i was headed , it now appears to me that stumbling about in the darkness with religion and the bible was a test, just as the 11,11 thing was . I am unable to rationalise the occurences in any other way. But one possibility lingered for a while,,111111 , 6 ones , the number of man , 1 is Yahowah , 6 add 1 is 7 -- perfection. However, it can be interpreted in many ways so i eventually let it go. I nolonger see it .

A few weeks before Pesach Ramona had a similar experience whilst sleeping , the voice said "ask me a question" ? Ramona said the voice expressed irritation and impatience , the question was asked 3 times ,followed by the statement "you are not coming in" ! Ramona said she couldnt think of a question and was very perplexed by the experience. Ramona asked if maybe it was Yahowah, I replied ,No my dear, Yahowah tells us everything we need to know in His Towrah, and besides Yahowah doesnt do such things , its not his nature to drag people out of sleep and confuse them.

It was more than likely fallen mallak, I can think of no other rational explanation.

Sadly my son has been plaqued by voices for several years, he takes medication for it to allow him to sleep. He isnt diagnosed as schizophrenic but he is a troubled young man. I shall ask that Yahowah deal with his malady just as he has helped me walk away from worthlessness. Infact Yahowah is already aware.

Many things occur in our lives that defy any plausible explanation, I have had some real close calls,i should have been dead years ago but somehow I would pop out the other end and good deal smarter than before.

I share this with you for your thoughts and feed back, i recall on the shows that Yahowah asked you to do Prophet of doom , you agreed but included some provisions that needed to be taken for your families safety,,,haggling with God,,thats fantastic and entirely acceptable when you know Yahs nature. I dont often talk about this kind of thing, its rather outlandish but spikes my curiosity.

Once again Brother, thank you for the kind words.

Shalowm

Danny

Yada wrote:
Danny,

When a strong man suffers what you endured and then with the help of God and His family rises above the senselessness of political and religious pain, that story will move many to tears - especially when it is thoughtful and genuine.

Beyond this, most of those now in the Covenant made this journey along with me. It began with Muslims flying planes into American buildings, then quickly migrated to Afghanistan and Iraq, before turning to Muhammad, Allah, the Qur'an and Hadith. The differences between Yahowsha', Yahowah, the Towrah and Prophets and Islam's hellish characters and prose led me, and also those who followed my quest to learn the truth, to Yada Yah, to An Intro to God, and then to Questioning Paul. You have been there, discovered and affirmed that what I learned and shared was true. So your story is our story.

Yes, I can see why you'd like Moseh. I like him too. He learned and endured a lot at the king's hand, he took sides and killed a man for the right reason, was forced to flee, then reluctantly agreed to engage, ultimately herding broken and frightened men and women away from captivity to freedom - something they seldom understood or appreciated. He was uncompromising. And his mission remains the most difficult of all time - of freeing slaves from political, military, economic and religious subjugation, when they, themselves, are afraid to leave.

But keep in mind, Dowd was a warrior. Although effective, it was why he was not allowed to build Yah's Covenant Home.

The reason I like Dowd is his mind. I enjoy his insights and ability to convey them effectively. I consider him the most brilliant person to have ever lived. And yes, I take comfort in knowing that on the behavioral side, he was even more flawed than me. Even you cannot compete with him when it comes to modeling counterproductive behavior. But you, like him, think clearly, even profoundly. And yes, Dowd is the perfect son of the Covenant - a flawed individual who was loved, perfected, empowered, enriched, and immortalized because his understanding of and approach to Yah was right. Dowd helps me appreciate my relationship with my Father.

The Egyptian ankh was their symbol for eternal life, just as the Christian cross (with god on a stick) is depicted as victory of life over death and the means to life eternal. It is the same symbol, used by different religions to convey the same concept. In Babylon they too had their cross. It was the letter T and stood for Tammuz. He was the Son of the Sun, conceived on Easter and born on Christmas. He is the false son of god upon whom "Jesus" would be derived - albeit influenced by Osiris, Dionysus, Bacchus, and Gesus along the way.

I am impressed by how you discerned that Satan spawned Christianity, and that as the Adversary, it was wise to run the other way. Less than one in a million discern that the Lord God of Christianity is actually Satan. And in a war for souls, the most important question is: whose side are you on?

While I appreciate the implications of 333 and 111111, and agree with the insights you've drawn from them, we move unto shaky ground when equating our time to Yah's time. But that notwithstanding, it caused you to think and led you to the correct conclusion - and that is what matters.

I concur with your assessment of Ramona's experience. Your answer was perfect: Yahowah gives us everything we need to know. His Towrah leads to understanding, not confusion.

I too have had some very close calls, times when I should have died. Many of them. I view my life, therefore, as you view your own.

While Yah asked me to expose and condemn Islam, which led to Prophet of Doom, it was not because I had anything of value to offer. I suspect that no one else would accept the suicide mission - especially one which would lead into the deepest crevices of hell. But I actually wanted the mission. Once Yah agreed with my terms (only because they were actually His terms), we had a blast together.

Negotiating with Yahowah was actually the best way to begin our relationship. We had thoughtful, rational, dialog regarding protecting one's family, learning the truth, and sharing it effectively. We were on the same team, accomplishing the same mission. I was happy to choose one side over the other in this battle.

Great letter, Dan. You are one smart dude.

Shalowm,

Yada

Offline James  
#231 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 2:59:21 PM(UTC)
James
Man

TR wrote:
Hello Yada,

I'm on my third reading of Yada Yah and there are a few things that I am confused about. When you say that those souls whom don't know Yahowah cease to exist does this happen right upon death? If so, who are the souls that will be judged? Just the ones that go to She'owl?

When you talk about Paulos being demon possessed do you think this is the case with our elites today? If possession was possible then it probably still is today. A lot of us on FB do research into conspiracy theories and I think that the entire thing with pizzagate is true. One of the researches was directly threatened by James Alefantis and told to take his videos down. He saved all of the messages and filed a police report. But the point of this is, James A. mentioned it is their 'culture' and if these people are truly demon possessed then they hate Yahowah's creation. The video that he wanted taken down was in reference to a 'kill room' and he had instagram pictures with tiny coffins. It seems to me perhaps these people that are demon possessed become pedo's just like Muhammad. Nothing has changed since Babylonian times so if there were people sacrificing their children and worshipping Moloch then I guarantee it is still happening today. And I believe the 'culture' he was talking about is this satanic culture. The other thing I've noticed is the push in MSM with normalizing transgender, gay etc and that entire agenda...but also the constant stories of pedophilia, like they want to saturate and normalize that too! I also do realize there is a ton of fake news, it's just so hard in this day and age to discern truth anymore.

I also get confused when on the radio show there are mentions of hoping Trump fixes things or doesn't do certain things...but don't we know these things will take place because it says so in the Towrah. There are going to be wars and and we know there will be the tribulation and we have to get there somehow. Trump is pro Israel and is literally doing everything he said he wasn't going to do. So him starting WW3 isn't really that far fetched.

The babies are up so when I remember my other questions I will email again. I know you are incredibly busy so no worries if you can't respond. I am happy to report the children and I celebrated our first Pesach, Matsah and Bikuwrym outwardly this year (much to the husbands chagrin).

Oh and I just finished last weeks program about the Malak and that answered a lot of my other questions!

Thanks!
TR

Yada wrote:

I don't think judgment occurs right after death, but instead at the end of the 1000 year Shabat of Sukah. That seems to be the most consistent with everything that is revealed about it. But other than wanting to participate in a handful of trials, I don't know why it matters.

Paul admitted to being demon possessed, and Yahowah's statements regarding him concur. As for others being demon possessed, even today, yes, it is entirely possible. But such people would be few and far between.

I am saddened to hear that you believe pizza gate (the notion that the Clintons were running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor replete with satanic murders of little children) and that you spend time studying conspiracies. That is not a sound decision or a good idea. Please, spend more time studying Yah's Word and forget about the fringe and weird stuff like this. There is no merit in it and it destroys your credibility. It pains me to read what you have written, especially since you have said that you believe something that is the very essence of fake news.

Satan does not want to be worshiped as Satan. When you see such things, real or faked, they have nothing to do with Satan - and thus with demon possession. Satan wants to be worshiped as god. Therefore, it is Christianity and Islam that are satanic. Those pretending to worship Satan openly and directly are as insane as Mormons and Scientologists. Satan has no use for such idiots.

No one who is demon possessed is engaged worshiping Satan as Satan. And that is but one of many fatal flaws in your argument. Further, the notion of a "kill room" with lots of "tiny coffins" being run by Satanists on behalf of politicians as part of a camp promoting child sexual slavery is absurd. If you lured into believing this because of a video showing tiny coffins you were deceived. And while I'd beg you to refrain from believing such things, it is far more important that you don't tell others that you believe stories like pizzagate. Your life, your children's lives, and your witness are too important to corrupt your thinking with such things.

Yes, pedophilia exists. Yes, there is a robust business in sexual slavery worldwide. (Much of both thrive because of the depravity in the Islamic Middle East.) Yes, politicians are scum. Yes, Bill Clinton is a sexual pervert. And yes, there are even a few lost souls, perhaps one in a million, that consider themselves to be Satan worshipers (although very few of them kill during their rituals - especially children). But there is no reason to connect all of these ills as pizza gate seeks to do, making it a laughable conspiracy - one that actually provides cover for the real problems because it is so preposterous.

It is not hard to discern the truth, but you have to know where to look and what to look away from.

Prophecy does not compel anyone to do anything. Trump has freewill. He can do whatever he wants. He is not controlled or influenced by Yahowah or the Towrah. Just because Yah has told us what will happen, does not cause anyone to do anything.

Trump, however, is not pro-Israel. He pretended to be to get elected. He has and will continue to abandon every promise he made regarding Yisra'el. He is a very dangerous and dishonest man.

We are already in the opening stages of WWIII. It's just going to get worse. Magog is essentially Islam and the US is arming Muslim nations. They have been fighting for years now. It isn't going to stop.

T, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, stop "researching" and "believing" conspiracy theories. It is far worse than a waste of time, it is counterproductive. It will destroy your credibility and with it, your witness. Please, I beg you. Let it go.

I have just completed chapter 12 of Observations.

Yada

Danny wrote:
Tricia, we have met on Facebook, I told you then that conspiracy was fruitless, why bother chasing rabbits when you know YaHoWaH,,,,or do you know him,,,,I know Yah, subsequently I couldn't give two shits for man,s idiocy. For the first time in decades I am finally free of all that shit.

I might suggest that you concentrate more of our Fathers word than the baalshit that you evidently read , chew the cud and split the hoof.

Yah bless, Shalowm

Dan

TR wrote:
I do know Yah. And I spend ALL of my free time reading Towrah but also trying to understand why our world is the way it is. Why do we go into WW3, why do our elect politicians and presidents cause so much harm and waste their time when they have enough money to do whatever they want, why start more wars and cause strife and conflict when they could sit on a beach and veg?

Because, just as we are so all about Yah's word, perhaps what drives them to be so insane and work so hard to a disastrous end is the exact opposite of what drives us, meaning Halal. Paul was disastrous to Yah's people, why do we think there aren't people being equally influenced today as Paul was? I know you think it is a division of Muslim vs Israel but there is so much more than this. I don't know how much time either of you have spent researching the Federal Reserve, the elite families and their reach into everything, the false flags and basically that the entire left vs right scenario is made up....but I'm telling you, I have spent a decade researching this stuff (it's what led me to Yada Yah)... what baffles my mind is you can easily recognize that in Babylonian times people openly and outwardly worshipped Ba'al but for some reason you believe today it is obscured by religions and that the people whom truly do still worship Ba'al only do so blindly with false religions. I'm sorry but that just isn't true. There are still people that knowingly worship Ba'al and think Lucifer set humanity free. During Babylonian times pedos existed, during Roman times pedos existed and a lot of the times by the powers that were/be...Why would it change?

Emails from the Wikileaks... are those fake? Where an email to Hillary talks about sacrificing a chicken to Molech, when they discuss bringing the 10, 9, and almost 7 year old Luzatto children to the heated pool for "extra entertainment".... where they go annually to the Bohemian Grove and do a mock play to sacrifice "dull care".... where they constantly give the devil horns hand sign (all of the elites.... type in Google" where the Masons at the top..all around the world! the 33rd degree, the skull in bones ...don't have satanic ties and semi openly worship Ba'al. I doubt you watch or listen to pop culture, look into movies and there symbolism.... but an easy 20 min look into today's pop culture will show you satanic symbolism like you could not imagine. They openly worship Ba'al today. How about the Bull idol in front of Wall Street, or the Kali goddess of destruction at CERN, or the black cubes in Switzerland, New York and a few other places.... what is that? Blatant satanic Ba'al worship in plain site.

There has to be a reason they are obsessed with wars, division, killing etc. I'm sorry, but you just don't have this insane intense drive unless you want/need something or if it isn't spiritually based. Just as you have the 'obsession' with sharing Yah's word....we know this is Halals playground! So why wouldnt he have resources to possesses (which he does) the elite of this world to do his bidding and why don't you think their wouldn't be people completely lacking of a nesamah? And if people easily sacrificed their children, or there is dark occult magic and they get power from it then why is it so hard to believe this doesn't exist still today?

I appreciate 100% the fact that ya'll know Yah way better than I do. I just know I found Yah by going down the conspiracy path. If I never understood where evil came from, I could not have found Yah. I was atheist studying every religion known to man... when I understood Halal existed....that's when I knew there must also be a God. That's when I found Yah. So I 100% believe these people running our world are associated, ruled, amalgamated.... whatever the correct term is.... by Halal. And that is written in the Towrah.

TR

(I don't have time to spell check/reread so ignore errors)

TR wrote:
Yada,

I actually agree with much of what you have stated. I guess my frustration lies with the fact that I am unable to get anyone to even spend 5 minutes on Yah. Everyone I know just completely shuts down. I had to giggle because far more people will consider conspiracy theories true over Yah. I guess that is my problem, I can't get my husband to find Yah and my dad thinks I am in a religious cult 🙄 it is the most frustrating thing. I know that is how it is for most of us, I'm just going to continue to spend my time reading Yah. (And maybe the occasional conspiracy theory....). But in all seriousness, I feel the most content when I'm reading Towrah.

The twins (they are only two years old) probably know a ton about Yah because every time I feed them we listen to the radio program. It takes me pretty much the entire week to listen to one show but it's a great way to pass the monotony of feeding babies. They love the song in the beginning lol.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, sorry I cannot write more at the moment, mommyhood calls. And BTW, I have a very stubborn atheist, Mensa, PHD, MBA, dad who has been battling me on my 'existential dilemma' since I was 12. So I don't get offended or upset easily and I appreciate a good discussion especially when there are differing opinions. One can never stop learning and it is my favorite thing to do.

TR

Yada wrote:
TR,

I know the problem. Yah's Word is so contrary to what everyone believes, when we share it most people think we are nuts. That's one of the reasons conspiracy is such an issue for us. We cannot afford even the slightest dent in our credibility and expect to be effective. And even when we are totally prepared to share Yah's Word, less than one in a hundred will listen. Yahowsha' didn't do much better.

I am also most content and stimulated when reading Yah's Word. It's always satisfying.

Atheists are as hard to reach as the religious. Agnostics are considerably more open minded.

My youngest son has a PhD in Medicinal Chemistry. He is now earning a JD. My eldest has a Masters in Aeronautical Engineering. My daughter-in-law has a PhD in Early Childhood Education. Collectively, our IQs average 170, so I'm familiar with intellectual challenges.

Yada

Offline James  
#232 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 7:49:40 AM(UTC)
James
Man

F wrote:
Dear Yada
Pardon me to ask you a bit personal question....I just want to ascertain everything that had happen between the Covenant Family...what really happened about UT , Larry Hendricks and you....I do highly esteem you as our guide to YaHoWaH Path...but the way I saw Larry demeaning you makes me disappointed....are you really like the way Larry describing you to be...cos I can't imagine a person like you has a bad character like the way he described it...(once again pardon me and I'm sorry for my bad English)

Yada wrote:
Freddy,

I do not know nor do I care what LH has to say about me. I've never been to his Facebook site and I avoid all contact with him. So not only are his comments irrelevant, but since he has spent the past decade praising my translations, books, and insights, even my character and intellect, criticizing any of these things now would be suspect and hypocritical - revealing more about him than me. In all likelihood, he is lashing out because he likes hurting people and craves the attention it provides. Little people lift themselves up by tearing others down.

My issue with LH has nothing to do with me, other than I have asked him and others never to use Yahowah's name or my translations in emails or in a site where conspiracy theories are being promoted. I chose to disassociate, however, because nearly 100 people, many of whom were very close to him, claimed that he was horribly abusive, especially towards women.

Last week on the Observations program, and then on Yada Yah Radio, we devoted six hours of programming to sharing what eyewitnesses observed occurring around LH and UT. The archives are available at www.YahowahBeryth.com and www.BlessYahowah.com.

Yada

Offline James  
#233 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 3:44:48 PM(UTC)
James
Man

LB wrote:
Yada,

I recall you saying something to the effect that Yahowah’s people live mostly along the coastal regions in America, so I set out to gain knowledge on the matter out of simple curiosity and because I am inquisitive, figuring these things out is actually one of my deep interests, one that I enjoy immensely. I have been tracing the dispersal and migration patterns for a little while, Haplogroups, contact with foreign elements and admixture along with other relative information. In my endeavor to understand the onomastics, I have gained much valued information and insights. This study is one of the lesser known genetic geographical structures of the Levant, in lieu of hyper-focused demographics, this a wide lens picture is of genetic structure of the Levant and Coastal versus Inland analysis; https://onlinelibrary.wi...j.1469-1809.2009.00538.x

J1 and E1b1b1b are well known Hebrew markers, what I found is that your analysis of where Jews have settled in America, along its coastal areas, was profound in that the same type of dispersal patterns applies to the Greater Levant and surrounding areas. I was surprised at some of the genetic data, while other data sets were right in line with what I already knew to be accurate. Just thought to share the outcome of the genetic analysis of the Levant to emphasize the dispersal pattern which indeed highlights the fact that Yisrael is still caught between the sea and the Egyptians, a detail which I find utterly fascinating.

I hope you had a wonderful Chag and that all is well with you and yours.

Shalowm Alychem;

LB

Yada wrote:
Lisa,

I'm glad that you followed up on this. For me it was simply obvious. Yahowah said it was so, therefore all I had to do was a little research to demonstrate that His prophecy was precisely accurate. Having done this so many times, I'm never surprised. It's simply a matter of looking at where He is pointing.

Yada

Offline James  
#234 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:47:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Morning Yada-

Hope all is well with you and Asher! Something is on my mind, and just needed to share.

I very much understand the battle that is being waged against conspiracy theories, and the unending rabbit hole in which they drag their purveyors. My contention, though, is when there is an assumption made about someone's position in relation to a topic that the conclusion could only have been made because of a conspiratorial mindset.

So as not to be vague, I'm speaking specifically of vaccines. I know you have mentioned on a number of occasions that there are conspiracies around vaccination of the population, and I couldn't agree more. That said, one can disagree with the need to vaccinate, (or the right of the government to forcibly vaccinate a population as is happening in Rockland County) and base that disagreement upon careful observation and reason, rather than believing there is a more insidious agenda. You and I (from what I can ascertain) disagree around vaccination, and I'm fully good with that. We likely disagree on a lot of things. So as long as we are in agreement with Yah, though, we are both ok.

My position on vaccines has nothing to do with conspiracy or a government plot, yet I have had people tell me that it's the only reason I could have for staying away from vaccines, thus I am a promoter of conspiracies. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I guess my reason for writing really stems from the fact that people will listen to your views on all topics, and assume that if someone disagrees with you on a given topic, then they must be part of a conspiracy group that must be avoided at all cost. Time then becomes wasted in defending something that doesn't need to be defended, or trying to explain something that is irrelevant in our journey to Shamar Towrah. Hoping that makes sense.

No response needed on your end, and I simply appreciate you taking the time to read!

All the best, and enjoy the upcoming Feasts!

M

Yada wrote:
M,

While I don't claim to be an expert on what's happening in Rockland County, based upon what I've read, they have experienced an outbreak of measles because people have been scared away from the vaccine by the popularity of the fabricated and easily debunked conspiracy against it.

I realize that vaccines are imperfect tools, and individually can be problematic, but the preponderance of them do far more good than harm. That said, your conclusions applied to your children are of no concern to me. So long as you are not promoting and intermixing conspiratorial myths in concert with my translations, transliterations, and insights, your conclusions, as well as mine, on such things should not be divisive.

Equally important, you are thoughtful and articulate, which is the opposite of those who have been fixated on destroying me because I'm against what they are doing: babel / mixing Yahowah's words as I've translated them with their delusional notions. If they promoted their religion, their politics, or their conspiracies on their own accord without commingling my work throughout them, I would never mention them.

Therefore, I am fine with you coming to a different conclusion and limiting your application to your family based upon a medical evaluation rather than conspiratorial mindset. Worse things could happen, like my friend today rooting for Molinari to win the Masters when I'm rooting for those chasing him.

Yada

Offline James  
#235 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:39:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DT wrote:
Hi Yada,

I was listening to the archives recently and recently you’ve mentioned conspiracy theory on Shabat Show.

I’m not a fan of conspiracy theories, for one my youngest brother is a commercial pilot for Southwest Airlines and long ago debuted the notion of chemtrails He is ex Air Force and a one time military asset as an international flight instructor serving (Muslim interests) in the Middle East.

I wanted to clarify the idea of GMO foods; The term is not a conspiracy theory but represents foods that have been genetically altered for the purpose of fighting off attacks by pests. GMO represents foods treated with the chemical Glyphosate found in Round Up weed killer.

One side effect of spraying with Glyphosate was in ability to harvest wheat sooner because the wheat sprayed became brown, ripening faster. The benefit was in that an entire field could be harvested as it all became ripe as opposed to the natural spot harvesting that would be needed on large acreage fields.

GMO is the general term used to describe the effects to all plants sprayed with Glyphosate. It is thought that many health issues in humans are directly attributed to humans and animals consuming these grains and corn products. The chemical seems to now be found in the water table, and in chickens and other animals that were sprayed or planted in fields formally sprayed. The issue at hand is in that nature has created new plants GMO that are immune to the effects of Glyphosate and some of the plants grown in these formerly treated fields are now developing root rot.

Who knows maybe the coming famines will be the result of spraying with Glyphosate.

There have been many studies and more than one link of Glyphosate causing cancer in workers exposed in the course of work. Glyphosate has been proven to cause changes in DNA.

Finally I don’t believe Glyphosate was purposely sprayed to harm people, like anything else men do the end results can be beneficial or deadly. The only conspiracy that might exit would be greed involved in covering over any bad news for the purpose of profiting from the sale of the product. No different than the many years the tobacco industry sold their deadly products while knowing the truth.

Attached is a link to numerous studies done on Glyphosate. https://gmo-awareness.com/resources/glyphosate/

On a completely different subject; If you remember my original struggles with my older brother attacking me (almost ending my marriage) over Towrah observance. My brother touted himself as a well versed Roman Catholic apologist, actually stating Towrah was annulled and of no value. Yah’s words silenced his arguments and in the end he instructed the family to ignore me and I was instructed the only subjects to be discussed in his presence were to be sports and weather.

Well an update on the my brother claiming the high moral ground as a Roman Catholic. Using a forged POA my brother seems to have removed $1.4 million over the course of 13 years from our incapacitated mother’s estate, while claiming her assets were not sufficient to support her lifestyle while residing with her daughters. My sisters married to successful men have been providing charity to my mother providing out of pocket about 1/3rd of her living expenses.
In effect this self proclaimed moral stalwart robbed his mother and her heirs of their inheritance. I’m not worrying about my inheritance at age 63 I’ve done some planning. Also aware the world is not going to make it much longer. I must say my brother has been entertaining in his defense of the what looks to be headed to a possible contempt of court charge and possible remanding to the district attorney’s office of his case, all the while claiming he has been wronged.

DT

Yada wrote:
DT,
There are countless conspiracies, all of which are mentally debilitating. They are more popular than religion, with 40% to 80% believing one or more of the most popular of them 20% of those believing in the most ridiculous of them (flat earth and reptilian overlords), and 10% believing in most all of them.

The modification of which you speak is one of many that allow farmers to grow crops more efficiently and effectively. Without these and other similar advances, there would be mass starvation. And there are many other approaches being tested and developed. But the fact remains, weeds and pests are a serious problem - ones with no other remedy since no one wants to work all day in fields pulling weeds and no one wants sloppy seconds on food after the insects and birds have had their fill.

The term GMO however is way to broad and in fact, everything we eat has been genetically modified. And everything we eat is organic. Trace elements are found everywhere and most everything in excess will cause cancer. We have lots more important things to worry about than GMO.

Your Roman Catholic brother is a perfect apologist for his Church. They are both frauds and thieves.

Yada

Offline James  
#236 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 1:56:04 PM(UTC)
James
Man

E wrote:
I had been in pursuit of the truth since I can remember and have gone down many erroneous paths. All of them had “truth” that attracted me but it was not long before I knew they were not “it”. When I realised God was truth I set about to find him. having been raised a catholic I knew God did not live in a church. But looking and not finding the truth anywhere I thought maybe there was a Christian church that knew the truth so I started my round of churches. Never finding one, challenging what I had learned on my own I was constantly in “trouble”. Living in a country town this was problematic but I was convinced that God was not like the “church made him out to be. I devoured books but was always disappointed. But in spite of my ignorance I am sure God was teaching me. I had given up Christmas and Easter etc 30 years ago when God showed me he hated them. There were other things that did not endear me to anyone ( especially family) but I wanted God and I didn’t want anything to be a hindrance to that. Then one day 3 years ago I saw a utube of a shattering myths show and I was “yes, yes, yessing” all the way through it. Then a few days later I found the bless Yahowah website and I was like a kid in a lolly shop. Here was hours of fun!!!!
Yada I just want to thank you. For the hours you have put in and the willingness to let us on this journey with you. Years of searching and I was beginning to think I would never “break through”. I am so totally satisfied .

E

Yada wrote:

E,

It is amazing how difficult it has become to know the truth about God, especially since He has so clearly and conspicuously revealed Himself to us in His Towrah and Prophets. Religious institutions have become the most challenging obstacles to knowing the One they falsely claim to represent. There is no greater irony.

I'm glad that you persevered and were willing to invest the time and energy into knowing Yahowah. Like you, I feel like the "kid in the lolly shop" most every day. Observing His Word is as fun as it is satisfying.

Welcome to His family.

Yada