logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FredSnell  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:33:37 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:16:15 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Reciting the Dead Sea Scrolls

http://www.yhwh-qra.com/

Shalom,
. . . jest me 'n Dog.
FF
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 8:53:23 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I think we now have evidence of, "the missing yrs."...)))

http://www.nytimes.com/2...-to-jesus-wife.html?_r=1
Offline pilgrimhere  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 11:34:53 PM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Ron Wyatt is exposed as a complete fraud. There is no ark under any parking lot in Jerusalem. I've gone back and forth over Ron's legitamacy for years. No more.

http://www.truth2u.org/2014/01/...-the-levites-demise.html
Offline matt  
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:07:59 PM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I too, have been troubled by the credibility of Ron Wyatt. For me, I haven’t come to a through conclusion as to if I should totally disregard him, but I also don’t give his claims too much consideration. Including them, is one of the few criticisms I can come up with for Yada Yah. I presume they were included on the basis of their consistency with scriptural geophysical accounts. In my opinion, the content in Yada’s work where RW is referenced could have stood alone, without mention of works which are so widely disputed. The amount of noise surrounding any discussion of RW makes sorting fact from fiction difficult, as is the case with any discussion of man’s religious notions. In the case of RW, this is further compounded by the fact that he is deceased, and to an extent, the legacy of his “work” has been widely co-opted and usurped by others.
Offline pilgrimhere  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 3:46:38 PM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I am not faulting Yada Yah, and I understand that Yada met with RWs widow for some corroborating discussion. Yada readily admits that he is simply doing the best he can with what is available to him (not a quote). Abundantly more is available to him now than ever will be to me. My transition from xtianity to Torah is based on evidence and reason. Concluding that the ark of Yah’s covenant was located by RW requires as much faith as believing the NT is sound and reliable. My position is only that RW did not produce evidence and neither has anyone else to my knowledge.
thanks 1 user thanked pilgrimhere for this useful post.
matt on 4/8/2015(UTC)
Offline matt  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:21:24 PM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: pilgrimhere Go to Quoted Post
I am not faulting Yada Yah, and I understand that Yada met with RWs widow for some corroborating discussion. Yada readily admits that he is simply doing the best he can with what is available to him (not a quote). Abundantly more is available to him now than ever will be to me. My transition from xtianity to Torah is based on evidence and reason. Concluding that the ark of Yah’s covenant was located by RW requires as much faith as believing the NT is sound and reliable. My position is only that RW did not produce evidence and neither has anyone else to my knowledge.

Well put.
Offline ehadahaba  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 4:16:42 AM(UTC)
ehadahaba
Man
New Zealand

I don't think Ron Wyatt can be accused of beign a complete fraud in everything. Maybe somethings like the ark of covenant possbly could be, but he was right about some other things like Joseph being in 3rd-4th dynasty (we have independently "proven" it to certain extent). The jews could have removed the ark?

As to Jerusalem and earliest christians , it appears that the 1st church age of Ephesus is Jerusalem church.

1st church of Ephesus (meaning: "desirable"/"overseer/rule"; historical details: visited/founded by Paul, Ephesians, "apostles", capital of Ionia, on Aegean sea, zealous, one of chief centres of Eastern church / important centre of christianity /Christian centre of Asia, important commercial city, capital of province of Asia, importance as a religious centre, temple Artemis/Diana, substantial Jewish population, home of Timothy, John, noted for commerce, learning, architecture, Nicolatines)

Note: Artemis is virgin goddess.

signature: Water fluoridation ("kool-aid", wormwood) wrecks disadvantaged peoples (like me) lives/health/ability.