logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jeannie  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 12:22:57 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Since I have come to the understanding that the "Holy Spirit" is our garment of Light and our mother it's amazing the delight in yielding to her!! I would really like to see this thread of nurturing and sheltering go some place. All the old books on the "Holy Spirit" need revamped.
Jeannie
Offline Jeannie  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 3:13:27 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Speaking of sheltering read http://yadayahweh.com/pd...weh_Good_News_Pecach.pdf This chapter is so good!!!
Jeannie
Offline Tiffany  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:05:26 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Jeannie,
I have to be honest the first time I heard the truth about the Set Apart Spirit, I was a little unsure. But Yahweh knew, so slowly my mind wrapped around the idea of there being this feminine side to the Spirit and then it excited me. I always wonder how Yahweh, even though being all and everything had the traits of a mother. I was never raised to see the female part because the male was so dominate. I would love to see the truth reign, in fact I am making it my mission to share the truth and in doing that bring about understanding and freedom.

I don't know if I would revamp the all the books on the HS, but I would love to see new stuff. This is what I know the Set Apart Spirit is simply that Set Apart from all other teaching. What do you think?

Blessings

Edited by user Friday, July 6, 2007 8:01:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Jeannie  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2007 4:04:39 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Tiffany, they say pride cometh before a fall and it did for me!! I prided myself on the knowledge of the "Holy Spirit" even knew it was fem. but never once had a clue!!!!! When I discipled women that was the first thing I taught. I could just scream but I'm horse as it is!! ha...In the new chapter just posted Yada talks alot about the Set Apart Spirit and I think your right, it really is Set Apart from all other teachings. Gees there is so many things that need correcting you almost don't know where to start!!
Jeannie

Edited by user Monday, July 23, 2007 12:30:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Jeannie  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 12:54:41 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this but as I have read YY and TOM it crosses my mind that had I known this from the begining of my walk with Yahweh I would have been a better informed parent on parenting!!! The "church" having left out the family aspect of Yahweh really left us in the dark. A lot was said about Him wanting a relationship and being in the "family of God" but nothing and I do mean nothing about the Truth!!! The Truth about Yahweh being our Father and bending down to lift us up, not a tyrant to demand we stand before him and answer for our mistakes (sin already having been taken care of). What an example for dad's today in dealing with their children, it brings to mind the verse Ephesians 6:4 And you, fathers, do no provoke your children, but BRING THEM UP in the instruction and admonition of the Master. And for mothers to know what the Set Apart Spirit means and what Her function is would make us such better mothers. The example of family in YY between Yahweh, The Set Apart Spirit and Yahushua and that it includes us and is an example for us makes me want to do it all over again!! ha...of course I can't but you young people out there can think about this as you read YY and look up the verses and be the fathers and mothers that Yahweh wants.
Offline Tiffany  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:59:51 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I am so grateful for this truth of who the Set Apart Spirit really is, because I do have the chance to be a better mother because of knowing more about the family unit Yahweh desires!

It was some what of a "how did you miss that" moment for me because I just couldn't understand why their were women/mothers if the only part of God we were to relate to was the father! I love Yahweh and his way of teaching me!
Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:45:26 AM(UTC)
kp

When Yahweh turns on the light, everything makes more sense. I could never figure out how "honoring your father and your mother" would make "your days long upon the land which Yahweh your God is giving you." There's no obvious causal connection in the temporal sense. But when I realized that Yahweh is really talking about honoring Him and about taking His Holy Spirit seriously, then it all made sense. Giving "weight" to both our heavenly Father and Mother would indeed tend to prolong life---like, forever. Our Father Yahweh is the Creator, Provider, Protector and ultimate Authority---all "male" traits. His indwelling presence, however, the Ruach Qodesh or Holy Spirit, manifests the maternal aspects of God's care. She is the Nuturer, Caregiver, Counselor, Comforter, and yes, the nose-wiper and diaper changer of our spiritual existence. Who is it that always seems to know what you're up to, even before you do? Who cries for you, prays for you, and brings your suppressed issues bubbling to the surface? It's Mom. She never lets you get away with anything, but she's always ready to forgive you, 'cause after all, you're her kid.

That's so cool!

kp
Offline Tiffany  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:07:55 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

kp,

You bring up a great point about just how great the spirit really is, and as I was thinking about it tonight I had two questions based on what you said...

Quote:
I could never figure out how "honoring your father and your mother" would make "your days long upon the land which Yahweh your God is giving you."

So is there any way to distinguish from any of the old text that there was some mention of the Set Apart Spirit being the maternal side of Yahweh? And in the encounters that the people of the Old Covenant had with Yahweh's Set Apart Spirit, did they know of the truth?

As a woman I always longed for this truth and now that it is here sometimes it hard to believe it, none the less I love what you wrote and would love to see if anyone can shed some light on my questions!!

Blessings