logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Glfnaz  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:03:07 AM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I apologise if this has been asked before. If so I have not seen it.
Has anyone drawn up a list of historical events that Yah had occur on His Appointed Times?
I would really like to see this.
Offline matt  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:52:31 PM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I would like to know as well. Even it its just a matter of trivia, I enjoy seeing the connectedness and linear nature of all things Yah.
Offline Glfnaz  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:22:05 PM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Anyone?
What events has God performed on His Set Apart Days?
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 8:54:38 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I am not aware of anyone who has compiled such a list. I would love to see it though if someone here wanted to take on the task and share it.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Bubsy  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:33:29 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Off the top of my head, I can remember from reading Yada Yah:

1. Yahowsha's famous sacrifice on an upright pole on Passover. His blood also trickled down through cracks in the Earth that resulted from a major earthquake that occurred while he hung on the pole, and sprinkled on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant below, thereby also providing the perfect blood sacrifice for Yom Kippurym.
2. Yahowsha's soul descended to She'owl on Unleavened Bread to pay the penalty of sin, separation from Yahowah's spirit, for every member of the Covenant family, past, present, and future.
3. Yahowsha's soul was reunited with Yahowah's spirit and became the ultimate First Born Child on Bikkurym (Firstfruits, First Born Children).
4. On the ultimate fulfillment of Feast of Weeks (a.k.a. Seven Sevens), Yahowah sent his Set-Apart Spirit, which indwelled his Covenant family and enabled them to spread the Word in languages besides Hebrew.
5. There is strong evidence that "Unto us a child is born, and a Son is given" occurred on the first day of Sukkah in 2 B.C. That would be the birth of the mortal body that Yahowsha's soul would inhabit while camping out with man on Earth for over 30 years.

Others may have additions to this list.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
thanks 1 user thanked Bubsy for this useful post.
Sheree on 1/13/2015(UTC)
Offline Glfnaz  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:18:43 PM(UTC)
Glfnaz

I'll add some that I've heard, but I do not know the actual Feast Day of each. So plese help fill in the blanks:

Noah's Ark landing on Mt. Ararat, ?
the Dedication of the 2nd temple ?
the exodus of Israel from Egypt, Passover
the giving of the law at Mt. Sinai, ?
the dedication of Solomon's Temple, ?
Israel miraculously crossing the Red Sea, Unleavened Bread
the entering of the Jews into the Promised Land, ?
the birth of Messiah, Shelters
His death, Passover
His burial, Unleavened Bread
His resurrection, First fruits
the coming of the Set Apart Spirit Sevens

more?
Offline Bubsy  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 11:32:13 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
It also occurs to me that there are a few events scheduled to occur on Feast days in the future. Just one of these is other than an ultimate fulfilment of a Feast day, though:

1. The two witnesses (probably Enoch and Elijah), protected by Yahowah's Spirit, begin their 1260 days of witnessing and executing judgment upon the world on behalf of Yahowah in Jerusalem on Unleavened Bread in 2030 (5997 Yah), as the big cleansing of sin from the world begins during The Tribulation.
2. The ultimate fulfilment of Yom Teruah apparently occurs shortly after some future U.S. president (I'd guess the next Democrat elected President) forces Israel back inside her pre-1967 borders, which touches off both World War III and The Tribulation. The ultimate fulfilment most likely occurs on Yom Teruah 2025 or 2026, with 2026 occurring on a natural Sabbath. If I had to bet worldly possessions, I'd bet them on the ultimate fulfilment occuring in 2026.
3. The ultimate fulfilment of Yom Kippurym on Yom Kippurym, 2033 (6000 Yah), with Yahowah making his seventh appearance as Yahowsha, this time much more like the Yahudym of 2000 years ago expected - destroying the enemies of his Covenant family en masse to save and protect his Covenant family.
4. The ultimate fulfilment of Sukkah on Sukkah, 2033, the start of the Millennial Sabbath.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline cgb2  
#8 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 10:41:35 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Shavuot (7x7 + 1 = 50)?
Exo 19:1 In the third month after the children of Yisra’ĕl had come out of the land of Mitsrayim, on this day they came to the Wilderness of Sinai.....Exo 19:11 and shall be prepared by the third day. For on the third day יהוה shall come down upon Mount Sinai before the eyes of all the people.