logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 8:01:43 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have experienced a troubling convergence/coincidence of readings in recent days. I would appreciate the forum’s help in sorting this out (if possible).

Quote:
FH Chap 11 The Gap
(severely edited for space, sorry Ken)

“Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, which sends ambassadors by sea, even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying, ‘Go, swift messengers...’” (Isaiah 18:1)
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin, to a people terrible from their beginning onward, a nation powerful and treading down, whose land the rivers divide....”
“All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth: when he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it...”
“And when he [Yahweh] blows a trumpet, you [America] hear it....”
….hang on to your hat. Here comes the bad news.
“For before the harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches. They will be left together for the mountain birds of prey and for the beasts of the earth; the birds of prey will summer on them, and all the beasts of the earth will winter on them.” (Isaiah 18:2-6)
That’s right. America is going to get “pruned”
If Isaiah 18 is talking about America, (and I firmly believe it is: SF1) then we should be prepared to see our nation get pruned back—severely. What, precisely, do I mean by “pruning?” September 11, 2001 showed us all what can happen when Yahweh removes his protection from us for one brief moment. We lost 3,000 of our best and brightest, along with a symbol of our financial preeminence and national pride. The experience reminded some Americans that there is a God, though God Himself had nothing to do with the attack except refusing to miraculously prevent it. Hurricane Katrina is another example of what it might mean to get pruned. It’s painful surgery on a national scale that has the potential to make us stronger in the end by waking us up to the reality of our situation. The question is: how many branches will America have to lose before we’re healthy again?

The prophet Isaiah finishes chapter 18 by reprising the description of the subject nation, but with a twist: all is not lost—we will not be utterly uprooted. Ryrie points out that both of the “froms” in this verse should be omitted—they’re not in the Hebrew text:
“In that time a present will be brought to Yahweh of hosts: (From) a nation spread out and independent, and (from) a people terrible from their beginning onward, a nation powerful and treading down, whose land the rivers divide—to the place of the name of Yahweh of hosts, to Mount Zion.” (Isaiah 18:7)
This nation, this judiciously pruned grapevine, will not send a gift; they will be a gift, presented to Yahweh. Note that the “present” (Hebrew shay: a gift presented in homage), this nation we’ve identified as America, will not only be given to Yahweh, it will be “brought to” Him.

But notice something else. When is Yahweh going to get out His pruning hook? “Before the harvest.” It’s possible—even probable, considering the remarks made in verses 3 and 4 about trumpets and harvests—that this means America is going to get clipped back before the rapture Why? Because “He is not willing that any should perish.” God wants to have the biggest harvest possible—a bumper crop. The divine Vinedresser cares enough about America to snip and prune and cut away at the unhealthy growth until the nation that once “heeded His banner” regains her vitality.

At the same time I was reading Chapter 11, I ran across these articles:

Quote:

Famed pastor predicts imminent catastrophe

Best-selling author, Teen Challenge founder, sees 'earth-shattering calamity about to happen'
Posted: March 08, 2009
3:15 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A respected pastor, best-selling author and founder of a major ministry to teens predicts an imminent "earth-shattering calamity" centered in New York City that will spread to major urban areas across the country and around the world – part of what he sees as a judgment from God.

"An earth-shattering calamity is about to happen," he writes. "It is going to be so frightening, we are all going to tremble – even the godliest among us."

Wilkerson's vision is of fires raging through New York City.

"It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires – such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago," he explains. "There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting – including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written, "If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?"

"I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off," Wilkerson concluded in his message. "I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose."

When I first found the above article, I didn’t pay a lot of attention to it. I was pleased to know more of the origin of Teen Challenge, but didn’t put much stock in the prediction.

Then I read the article below….

Quote:

Heed Wilkerson's warning
Posted: March 10, 2009
3:02 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Janet Porter

In the fall of 2001, Pastor David Wilkerson, of Times Square Church in New York City, was warned by God that a calamity was coming. For six weeks they felt an intense burden and enormous heaviness. A critical need for intercession was so profound that Pastor Wilkerson canceled everything on the church calendar – mission's conferences, youth events and every guest speaker.

For six weeks, there wasn't a sermon. Instead, there was intercession for our nation with weeping and repentance. They knew something was coming and that something was bad. And that something was soon. So they prayed. And prayed … and prayed.

Then Wilkerson felt God telling him something that seemed rather bizarre. He felt God telling him to make sandwiches – lots of sandwiches. What were they for? Who would eat them? That part wasn't clear, but his church did what they believed God was telling them anyway.

And on the 10th of September they stayed up all night making hundreds and hundreds of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. By morning they had about 2,000 sandwiches. At 8:46 a.m. the first plane hit the World Trade Center and Times Square Church was ready to feed and minister to rescue workers and victims of our nation's worst attack.

He now says he feels the same thing he felt leading up to the attack by radical Islam. In an "URGENT MESSAGE" dated March 7, 2009, Wilkerson said: AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE – EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

So, when the guy who made the 2,000 sandwiches on Sept. 10 warns us: "AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN," I think we would do well to heed it. And follow the words Wilkerson quotes from the prophet Jeremiah and "turn back each of you from your evil way, and reform your ways and deeds."

So, Wilkerson seems to have some credibility. Looking for more clarity on what this all means I turned to see what Yada has written on Isa 18:

Quote:
YY Book VII Chapter 2 Left behind (end of Chap)

"Woe to the land of whirling and buzzing armed wings which is the region beyond the rivers of Cuwsh (18:1)

They stretch out and send by sea with envoys in floating vessels on the surface of the waters, sending out swift, ignorant, and immoral messengers and representatives. They are a Gentile nation comprised of tall leaders who extend themselves and drag others along. They are clean-shaven and smooth-skinned, a people feared and revered from here to there and beyond in a future time. They are a Gentile nation who tries to set the rules, speaking a strange foreign language, talking a lot, saying meaningless things as they march off to war, a powerful nation which treads down and subjugates, imposing its will on others while causing their downfall. Their land is divided by rivers." (18:2)

"All of those who remain in the world, those who dwell in and inhabit the earth, when the sign of Yahweh (the symbol of the upright pole) is lifted up and raised on the mountain, look and behold, and when the trumpet is sounded and the horn is blown, listen to and accept the news. (18:3)

Indeed because now, at this point in time says Yahuweh, I will move toward My goal and quietly say 'I am here. Be at peace, I will grant relief.' I will look down upon and care for you from My dwelling place like a warm and passionate beautiful, dazzling, and clear light, providing illumination and warmth, enveloping you like a cloud, like a warm and loving dew at harvest time." (18:4)

"Before the harvest, as the buds and blossoms have formed and become perfect and are dealt with and redeemed, the hard and sour fruit not prepared for harvest shall be cut off with a pruning knife, the spreading branches which don't bear fruit, being lopped off in an act of separation for worshiping false gods, removing and rejecting them." (18:5)

"Abandoned and forsaken all together and all at once to birds of prey, to the powers, to the beasts of the earth, and they will pass the summer among and over them, startling and tormenting them. All of the birds of prey and the beasts of the earth will be among, upon, and against them during the autumn and winter insulting and taunting them." (18:6)

"At that time a people comprised of tall leaders who extend themselves, who are clean-shaven and smooth-skinned, a people feared and revered far and wide, a Gentile nation who try to set the rules, speaking a strange foreign language, talking a lot while saying meaningless things as they march off to war, a powerful nation which imposed its will on others and caused their downfall, a land divided by rivers, they by way of relationship will bring gifts to Yahweh of hosts, to the place of Yahuweh's name, Mount Zion." (Isaiah/Yahsayahu 18:7)

America's fate has been revealed, and so has that of the church. While the story ends on a positive note, the few who make it this far will have already suffered through hell on earth.

Yahweh has revealed our future to us for three reasons. First, by accurately predicting mankind's fate, He proved that He is God and that His Word can be trusted. Second, Yahweh wanted us to be informed. Forewarned is forearmed. He doesn't want His family to experience any of this. And the better we understand Him and His plan, the more we will trust Him and rely upon Him - and thus avoid this fate. And third, Yahweh wants those who will be left behind to recognize why and change before it is too late.

OK. Is this pruning pre or post rapture? Ken and Yada seem to differ in opinion. Either way what does it mean to me? Wilkerson has some ideas on that as well:

Quote:

Pastor now tells how to prep for imminent catastrophe
Wilkerson says be ready, 'See the salvation of the Lord'
Posted: March 09, 2009
8:35 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A nationally known pastor and author who predicts an imminent catastrophe of God's judgment on America is now telling concerned Christians it is time for peace and preparation, not panic.

"This is what I hear the Holy Spirit speaking to my heart concerning my own spiritual response to impending calamity," writes David Wilkerson, "It is simply this: Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord."

"….the Holy Spirit is speaking to my own heart and what I am to do," writes Wilkerson. "I shared that I was led in a practical way to lay aside a month’s supply of food — because I have witnessed the panic in the wake of terrorism."

But Wilkerson also sees a spiritual application of his message, calling Christians to exhibit peace and hope in God's salvation in the midst of fearful times. "We may all tremble for a season, but those who truly know God’s Word will be quickly comforted by the Holy Spirit. We will be baptized with a great peace – a supernatural quietness – which will be a tremendous witness to the fearful multitudes."

Again I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Am I reading too much into this or do you think something is imminent? If something is imminent should we be taking action to be in the strongest position to help grow the harvest?

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline lassie1865  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:41:54 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Dear Friends,

As for David Wilkerson's church making sandwiches, I found this disclaimer on WoldNet Daily:

"Heed Wilkerson's warning

© 2009

Editor's note: The story in this column about Times Square Church making thousands of sandwiches just prior to 9/11 is false. Janet Porter confirmed the story with a church staff member as she wrote the column, but was given incorrect information. WorldNetDaily regrets the error."

As for future disasters in large cities mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised. Do you think that believers are being warned to flee the large cities just as believers were forewarned prior to the destruction of Jerusalem?

Blessings,
Lassie1865
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:16:15 AM(UTC)
kp

When I first wrote "the Gap," I was in doubt as to precisely what form the "pruning" would take. 9/11 was behind us, Katrina was still in the future, and I was hoping against hope (being an optimist by nature) that God's pruning would mostly take place after the rapture. I now realize that my hopes in this regard were stupid and unscriptural (although my written prediction is proving accurate---it's happening with increasing frequency and severity right now). It's clear we're going continue to be clipped back as severely as God feels is appropriate to get this nation to wake up, and as many ways as He feels necessary. I don't get "visions" like Wilkerson. All I know is what I read in the Word. But with a new regime in power that is so blatantly antagonistic to God's truth, I fear the worst for America. Of course, "the worst" could actually be just what we need to shake us out of our damnable complacency. I'd merely like to offer the observation that the pre-rapture Isaiah 18 "pruning" is not Yahweh's "wrath." But the Surgeon can't remove the tumor without cutting into the patient, can He?

kp
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:37:15 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lassie1865 wrote:
Dear Friends,

As for David Wilkerson's church making sandwiches, I found this disclaimer on WoldNet Daily:

"Heed Wilkerson's warning

© 2009

Editor's note: The story in this column about Times Square Church making thousands of sandwiches just prior to 9/11 is false. Janet Porter confirmed the story with a church staff member as she wrote the column, but was given incorrect information. WorldNetDaily regrets the error."

As for future disasters in large cities mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised. Do you think that believers are being warned to flee the large cities just as believers were forewarned prior to the destruction of Jerusalem?

Blessings,
Lassie1865

Thanks for that Lassie. I did not see the disclaimer. I will rachet down my threat level to yellow.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline lassie1865  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:17:18 PM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Dear Friends,

Also, I was reading that Wilkerson has shared many predictions/visions which have not transpired as predicted. I don't think that we need any specific prophecy/prediction about impending disaster; we know disaster is right around the corner; trust in Yahweh and His word; that is all we should need. Even if a person's prophecy comes exactly true, that still doesn't mean the "prophet" is leading us in the right direction.

Blessings,
Lassie1865
Offline Heretic Steve  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:24:45 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

The "pruning" could be seen a mile away once it became clear who'd be the next pres. I believe "antagonistic" is a significant understatement. Antithetical comes first to my mind. This barbarian, (and perhaps more correctly, his handlers), is destroying the American way as delineated in the Constitution as rapidly as possible. His efforts will compel an uprising, which is precisely what he and his ilk want. The current hue and cry over exec bonuses is merely toilet paper in the trees. Tp in the trees keeps one looking up and thus not noticing the land mine on the trail. What does he want to distract us from? Amnesty for illegals. This will greatly increase dem voters and union membership, especially once card check, (read open ballot, public, union elections that will enable the Tony Soprano types to compel union membership/votes for selected union execs), becomes law.
Once civil unrest begins, BO will declare marshall law. The first move will be to confiscate firearms. Those with firearms are not apt to comply. Can anyone one say FEMA camps? Those in the industry expect a 500% increased tax on ammo which is already becoming difficult to come by.
The monetary policies will cripple and eventually destroy the economy via confiscatory taxes and the printing press, (thank you fed res).
I could go on, but there's no need. The Pruning has already begun and will continue to become increasingly severe. Tough love, indeed...
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Matthew  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:59:35 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Since we're speaking of toilet papar:

UserPostedImage

Have fun here: http://www.jeremyinc.com/ I like the Chuck Norris one, it's pretty good, has the words "Rough, tough, and don't take crap from no one."

Offline Heretic Steve  
#8 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 10:57:54 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Hahahahaha.....
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 8:55:10 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Many of us think of pruning as a bad thing as it involves cutting away pieces. However, to bear more fruit some branches have to be pruned! It is not a bad thing and the results are usually encouraging. Most vineyard owners and farmers understand this very well. It is when the branches have to be cut off completely for not bearing fruit that we have to worry! So, the USA, like the rest of the free world, will be pruned so that His people shall come out stronger in faith and works. We should welcome the pruning as it also means that the Owner is coming soon for the harvest.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Bubsy  
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2014 10:55:07 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Something tells me that the Obama regime IS that "imminent catastrophe". Obama's openly Satanic regime, doing everything he feels he can get away with doing, trampling the Constitutional rights of the people, seeking to outright rape, pillage, and plunder the people with even more burdensome taxes and regulations, aiding and abetting the most Satanic faction he can find in every country around the world, from the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, to the Al Qaeda rebels in Libya, to the existing Islamic regime in Iran, to siding with the Marxist Zelaya in Honduras against the people there, to siding with Hugo Chavez during his rule in Venezuela, to all his choices of officials to carry out foreign policy hostile to Israel and friendly to their biggest enemy Islam, certainly feels like big-time pruning. If that son-of-Satan's attacks on life, liberty, prosperity, morality, the Rule of Law, Yahowah, and all citizens who value them, isn't enough to wake up America (we'll probably get an indication with the November elections), then (if Elliott Wave's forecasts prove correct) maybe a stock market crash to below Dow 400 and a full-blown, no-doubt-about-it depression squarely associated with Obama, his regime, and all it stands for, on top of all his abuses, will finally spur Americans to reject and cut out the cancer of Socialist Secular Humanism (or as I call it, "Socialist SUCK-ular Humanism").

One thing, though, about the Obama regime - it has certainly made giving up patriotism much easier, if what is meant by patriotism is a love of country, or a desire to be associated with the country where one lives. I suppose it could range from an attitude of, "Wow, this is a pleasant place to live. I hope it stays this pleasant and nobody comes along and makes major changes to its character. Otherwise I'll need to move." to an attitude of "I'll do ANYTHING for my country! I'll fight for it! I'll even DIE for it! My country, right or wrong!". I suspect it's much closer to the latter than the former from which Yahowah wants us to separate ourselves.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Bubsy  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 12:34:07 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

In light of Yada's April 2014 Shattering Myths broadcasts on Yashayahu 17 and 18 (by the way, has that been posted anywhere?), he made it sound vastly more dire for America and everyone living in America than the translation for Chapter 11 of Future History. Yada's podcasts sound more like the fate of everyone left behind in America is to be forsaken by Yahowah than a mere pruning, and it sounded like he was saying the pruning of the unruly vine applied to Israel, not America. If that's accurate, then it's a huge, "Oh, [bleeeep]!" for everyone left behind in America after Yom Teruah's ultimate fulfillment, if Yahowah assigns liability to everyone who so much as votes in the election that brings to power the president who thins Israel at the waist. That seems a bit extreme to me, though, and not exactly fair, barring that president actually campaigning on pressuring Israel to give up Yahowah's land in exchange for an empty promise of peace from the Muslims. I could easily see Yahowah eternally forsaking and separating those in government directly responsible for the deed. As for the citizenry, I can easily see a lot more hope, possibly even about half the country (about 150 million) figuring it out and becoming part of the Laodicea assembly. That would certainly qualify as a gift to Yahowah coming out of America, and also "a great number, too many to count" of Tribulation martyrs.
If Yahowah indeed lifts up the two tablets with the "Ten Commandments" on Mount Tsyown when Yom Teruah gets its ultimate fulfillment, it's not going to be long before pictures of the two tablets make their way around the whole world, and people see for themselves that the first few words are correctly translated, "I am Yahowah your God..." Many members of various Christian sects would notice that's different from the "I am the LORD thy God..." that they're undoubtedly used to seeing. I sense that about half the country indeed takes "God" seriously, but doen't know his name, and is currently mislead by Paul, but potentially reachable. What a wake-up call it would be for those people, to see that God actually has a name, Yahowah, and realize that their pastors haven't been telling them the truth, and be prompted to seek. I've also got the feeling that the Antichrist's authority is not going to go over well with that same half of America, which also tends to heavily overlap the half that loves the Constitutional protections against government, including the right to bear arms, and that their anti-authoritarian attitudes are not going to be lost in just 16 years between 2014 and 2030, and the Antichrist's enforcers will only try to enforce his will on these anti-authoritarians at great personal risk to themselves. I could see these factors contributing to a large part of Laodiceans who survive The Tribulation with their mortal lives intact coming from America, and being another gift to Yahowah. At least that's my optimistic scenario for those left behind after the Yom Teruah harvest.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline James  
#12 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2014 2:37:32 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Bubsy wrote:
In light of Yada's April 2014 Shattering Myths broadcasts on Yashayahu 17 and 18 (by the way, has that been posted anywhere?), he made it sound vastly more dire for America and everyone living in America than the translation for Chapter 11 of Future History.

You can find the archives, commercial free, at Richards website www.blessyahowah.com

Quote:
Yada's podcasts sound more like the fate of everyone left behind in America is to be forsaken by Yahowah than a mere pruning, and it sounded like he was saying the pruning of the unruly vine applied to Israel, not America. If that's accurate, then it's a huge, "Oh, [bleeeep]!" for everyone left behind in America after Yom Teruah's ultimate fulfillment, if Yahowah assigns liability to everyone who so much as votes in the election that brings to power the president who thins Israel at the waist. That seems a bit extreme to me, though, and not exactly fair, barring that president actually campaigning on pressuring Israel to give up Yahowah's land in exchange for an empty promise of peace from the Muslims.

I have not looked over all of Yada’s research on this so I don’t know the ins and outs of what he has presented. That said virtually every president in recent memory has spoke of and or endorced land for peace as part of their platform. They are all about Israel giving up land for the prospect of peace. Yahowah has always been about letting mankind live the consequences of our choices. From what I understand much of what will befall America as a result of thinning Israel at the waist is just that, the consequence of our actions. Unless I missed something and Yada is saying that Yahowah is going to punish America I think this is just a case of Yah letting us deal with the consequences of our choices, but making us aware ahead of time that those consequences are going to be bad.

Also, everyone who participates in the political system is responsible for the actions of the government. It is clear to anyone who looks that our two party system is nothing more than the illusion of choice, and so by participating in it you are a part of it. This is why Yah asked us to walk away from our country.

Bubsy wrote:
I could easily see Yahowah eternally forsaking and separating those in government directly responsible for the deed. As for the citizenry, I can easily see a lot more hope, possibly even about half the country (about 150 million) figuring it out and becoming part of the Laodicea assembly. That would certainly qualify as a gift to Yahowah coming out of America, and also "a great number, too many to count" of Tribulation martyrs.

Those in government only have power because the citizenry have given it to them.
I think your estimates of those that will figure it out are a bit optimistic, but then again I am a bit pessimistic so I hope I am wrong and you are right.

Bubsy wrote:
If Yahowah indeed lifts up the two tablets with the "Ten Commandments" on Mount Tsyown when Yom Teruah gets its ultimate fulfillment, it's not going to be long before pictures of the two tablets make their way around the whole world, and people see for themselves that the first few words are correctly translated, "I am Yahowah your God..." Many members of various Christian sects would notice that's different from the "I am the LORD thy God..." that they're undoubtedly used to seeing.

I’m reminded of something Dennis Prager once said on his radio show about how if God were to all of a sudden make the clouds spell out all around the world in every language simultaneously “I am God, I exist, etc….” that within three weeks everything would be right back to where we are with everyone having their own idea as to how it was faked. Just look at the Exodus account where the people being lead out saw Yah’s presence on a daily basis, lived with Him, heard His voice, and still didn’t listen and chose to ignore His Word. Or Adam and Chawah in the garden. I think when Yah raises his Dabar above Tsyown there will be a handful who will get it, and listen, but by in large it will be ignored or explained away. The same with the harvest and Yah’s family being taken away. But that’s just my two cents.

Bubsy wrote:
I sense that about half the country indeed takes "God" seriously, but doen't know his name, and is currently mislead by Paul, but potentially reachable. What a wake-up call it would be for those people, to see that God actually has a name, Yahowah, and realize that their pastors haven't been telling them the truth, and be prompted to seek.

While I agree it would be great to see, again I think you are a bit optimistic. I have shared with dozens of people that God has a name, that His name is Yahowah, and that they have been deceived by Paul. I can count the number of people who have even been open to hearing it on half of one hand. If Yah’s word is not enough for people to open their eyes miracles aren’t going to have any more effect.
Yah raising his Dabar up is not to convince people or to win them over, it is to leave them with no excuse in the end. Some will see the truth, but most will reject it.

Bubsy wrote:
I've also got the feeling that the Antichrist's authority is not going to go over well with that same half of America, which also tends to heavily overlap the half that loves the Constitutional protections against government, including the right to bear arms, and that their anti-authoritarian attitudes are not going to be lost in just 16 years between 2014 and 2030, and the Antichrist's enforcers will only try to enforce his will on these anti-authoritarians at great personal risk to themselves.

While I agree that that portion of American’s is not going to change drastically over that time, they are a minority now and with indoctrination of the youth being what it is that minority will continue to shrink. As for enforcement well the US government has the best military that money can buy, and has been gradually getting them used to going against American citizens. If it were to happen today much of the military would not tolerate it, but as indoctrination increases and they are warmed up to it over the next 15years or so that number will shrink. And with drones and other robotically controlled weaponry it will require the acquiescence of fewer and fewer men.

Bubsy wrote:
I could see these factors contributing to a large part of Laodiceans who survive The Tribulation with their mortal lives intact coming from America, and being another gift to Yahowah. At least that's my optimistic scenario for those left behind after the Yom Teruah harvest.

As the saying goes from your lips to God’s ears. While I think you are being overly optimistic, again I hope I am wrong and you are right.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Bubsy  
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:27:33 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Oops, I should have phrased my question differently. I should have asked, Is Yada's amplied translation of Yashayahu 17 and 18, which he discussed in the April Shattering Myths shows (which I listened to via the Bless Yahowah site), posted in writing somewhere, along with his commentary?

As for the rest, it's true that I was presenting a scenario of maximum optimism, and the actual outcome will probably be heavily tempered by the points you brought up. The indoctrination and drone trends are indeed big downers. I suppose those are just two of numerous more reasons why Yahowah is ultimately going to have to perform a thorough planet cleansing. Sigh. I realized that one thing I had forgotten to say was that my scenario hoped for a reasonably thorough extermination of the big-government-tyranny-loving statists and those who would vote to give power to them, exactly the kind who would eagerly support and be enforcers for The Antichrist. That's obviously going to be a wild card as to whether the actual outcome will be close to my optimistic scenario or a more pessimistic (and admittedly more realistic) outcome. At least those big-government statist types and their supporters love to concentrate themselves in big cities and a few neighborhoods anyway, so there is some "hope", in a ghoulish sort of way, that those authoritarians concentrated in just a few cities will get wiped out in The Tribulation's nuclear war with a few strikes on all the right target cities, leaving less of them to interfere with the repentant Laodiceans. But I also realize, it's not called The Tribulation for nothing. Oh well, here's hoping for the greatest harvest possible, while watching from the safety of Yahowah's home.