logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Hermine Dow  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 8:16:00 AM(UTC)
Hermine Dow

I'm preparing for the Spring Feasts and began reading YadaYah-2-1 p.1 (Book 2 - Invitations to Meet, Ch. 1-Qara' - An Invitation to Meet)

I'm wondering why Yada seems to hold with the typical christian/church teaching of Good Friday...Easter Sunday. Oh, not by those names, of course. But he upholds the timing, with Pesach on Abyb 14, Matsah on Abyb 15 and Bikuwrym on Abyb 16. This does not jive with Yahowsha's prophecy in Matt 12:40

I was surprised, and appalled by this! And if I understand correctly, this was written as recently as 4/13/12 (p.16)

Please explain.
Offline Steve in PA  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 8:49:08 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hermine... I don't see his views as typical christian teaching at all. Why don't you ask him yourself? yada@yadayah.com
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:49:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Scripture tells us that Pesach is the 14th of Abyb and that it is followed by Matsah the next day and Bikuryim the following day. These do not always fall Friday, Saturday and Sunday as they do with the pagan festivals. For example this year Pesach starts at sundown on a Sunday.

As for Yahowsha's reference to Yownah and 3 days and 3 nights, it becomes clear when properly translated. Yahowsha said that as Yownah spent 3 days and 3 nights that He would spend 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the land, ha'eretz. The land is Israel and the heart of Israel is Jerusalem, and from the point He made that statement He spent 3 days and 3 nights in Jerusalem.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand