logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gammafighter  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 7:21:28 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Someone needs to write up a Prophet of Doom movie script right now! There are enough parts that speak for themselves to fill a movie. I just got to chapter 15: War Made a Profit (and a Prophet), and I think that chapter in particular would be especially powerful. It's already really powerful as a(n) (audio)book. Or I guess I should say that someone should write a movie script of an accurate portrayal of life of Mohammad. Yada's commentary isn't even needed to show how evil Islam started out.
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:28:22 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have thought that for a long time as I have always thought they should do a movie about the Mao Zedong, the bloody "god" of secular humanism. Having been to China I can tell you that he was and still to a certain degree is worshipped as a God. There is even a temple for him now. You will never find a studio that would do either of these projects. Think about the producer's thought process, hmm, who would I rather make angry? The Chinese or the Muslims? It does need to be made. BUt it would have to be an independent project...who would back it and how could it be distributed? The impossibility of an Islam expose project can be summed up in two words...Salman Rushdie.

For the love of everything decent....those maniacs stabbed the translators!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Verses
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:09:15 PM(UTC)
Yada

How about a "Prophet of Doom" pod cast on iTunes? I am sure that we could definately increase those exposed to this imperative message by simply making it available on iTunes.

The undertaking, while not being an overly technical challenge, would require an investment of time - any volunteers?

Putting together a pod cast is something new to me as well but I would welcome the chance to try to figure it out together - if someone would like to engage more - please let me know.

Let's work together - and try to expose more to the Truth - I think it's what Yahweh expects from us - to try to reach more sincere souls who are really searching.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline gammafighter  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2007 1:27:47 AM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Yeah Shalom, I understand exactly what would happen to the scriptwriter and basically anyone who was central to the creation of such a movie. That's why I said someone else should do it. Lol, i'm just kidding. It's because, although I have a slight talent for writing, I have neither patience nor perseverance for it.
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:36:44 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I thought it might be interesting to do the story, but put it in a modern context, and don't tell people it is about Islam to the end.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline gammafighter  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2007 9:26:25 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Yeah! I thought of that too James. A modern version would be more interesting, but I decided that a literal depiction of Muhammad would be more effective since no one would be able to say it was Yada's "opinion" on Muhammad. It would be Isshaq, Tabari, the Quran, etc.'s opinion.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2007 2:09:56 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lol can you imagine the controversy!
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:08:54 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
gammafighter wrote:
Yeah! I thought of that too James. A modern version would be more interesting, but I decided that a literal depiction of Muhammad would be more effective since no one would be able to say it was Yada's "opinion" on Muhammad. It would be Isshaq, Tabari, the Quran, etc.'s opinion.

that's never stoped them from saying it's his opion in the past, remember these are muslimbicils truth is of no consequence.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand