logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#501 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:18:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
RG wrote:
This may seem strange but is really an extension of my previous email and relates to what you were saying in recent editions of SM:

Let’s say there are two siblings. One is already alive and, say, 2 years old, the other is just at the point of birth i.e. 0 years old. The elder child is infinitely older as a ratio of their ages: 2/0 is infinite. When the younger child is born they both age at the same rate, e.g. 4 years against 2 years but the ratio of their ages is now only 2. Let’s imagine these children are not mortal; they grow older in time towards infinity. Even though the older is still two years older than the younger the ratio of their ages approaches 1 asymptotically as they age. Thus as they approach infinity they approach the same age ( x/y →1 or x→y) even though there is still the same 2 year gap between their actual ages. It’s also clear that the difference in ages at the start is irrelevant – no matter how big that difference was – since we approach each other as we approach infinity

Now instead of time, consider growth in some other parameter e.g. in dimension or knowledge or power or ability to create and reason etc. It can be seen that both children approach the same level of these parameters as they approach infinity.

Now relate this to Yah and us as his children. Though Yah is hugely ‘older’ in all parameters, as we approach infinity together we become indistinguishable from one another in these parameters. i.e. we become the same as Yah, or another way of looking at it is we become Yah. This highlights the need for us as per Abraham “to walk to Yah and become perfect” because without that perfection we would become an infinitely powerful adversary – and have power that Satan could only dream of.

Regards,

RG

Yada wrote:
RG,

Brilliantly conceived and presented. I concur. And your conclusion is profound in relation to our Covenant inheritance and Yah's promise. I love it.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#502 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:04:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SP wrote:
G’morning Yada...

I’m sure you are aware that the Miqra’ey chapter in YY lists two separate dates for this year. I’m thinking that has to do with the barley being ripe or not.
Who makes the decision to add a month or not and when might that happen.
Could you please address this issue sometime soon on SM.

Thanks,
SP

Yada wrote:
SP,

When renewing moons before and after the Spring Equinox as nearly equidistant, both options are viable. Since there isn't much barley grown in Yisra'el, and since we are trying to anticipate the dates years in advance, we typically choose the renewal nearest March 20th.

Yada

Offline James  
#503 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 6:20:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

W wrote:
Yada,

[About Mancow Interview] Wow! I am honored to be your brother!!! Great job!!! I look forward to the day I can do the same. What an awesome interview!!!

Thank you,

W

Yada wrote:
William, thank you. But truth be known, you are far more articulate than I am and your presentation of Yahowah's love is far more compelling than my own. I'm naturally argumentative and you are naturally compassionate.

I do this recognizing that I am not good at it, because Yah wants it done. And since He likes working with flawed implements who are rascals, I have those rather essential qualifications going for me.

As for you, my friend, you have a great gift, as does our mutual friend Larry, albeit in a different way. In fact, you and Larry may be opposites relative to your approach, which is what makes you guys so amazingly effective together.

I am hoping that this interview becomes one of those that makes a difference. There have been a hand full of them over the years. I called Mancow on his cell late Thursday and gave him my private line and personal email but I've not heard back from him.

Yada

Offline James  
#504 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 6:22:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

F wrote:
Yada,
we listen to your man cow broadcast it is about a half hour in the first hour the second half of the show and it was really good and you really set him on edge or Yah's Truth pushed him over the cliff of miss beliefs. Your presentation was really a great expression of Ya has Love.
We heard him in the third hour talk about interviewing you in the first hour of the day he was quite impressed and said we need to consider these things.
Great show, congratulations
F

Yada wrote:
F,

It's always a good sign when a host as popular and bold as Mancow encourages his audience to consider testimony as unpopular as Yahowah's has become. I expect that Mancow will get a tidal wave of hostile emails telling him that he should never have me on again. So we'll have to see how this all plays out.

Yada

Yada wrote:
Yada,
I wrote to Mancow and ask him to bring you back on so we could hear more of the myth shattering stories you were talking about.
F

Yada wrote:
Thank you Frank. I hope that he gets some more letters like yours and decides to do so.

Yada

Offline James  
#505 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:07:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
I have been reading your books you have posted. Which Bible would recommend for daily reading, not necessarily studying. For the time being, I will use your material for study, but I would also like to read the Bible on occasions, such as Passover. I saw your recommendations that you use for study, but for now I would just like to know which Bible is the closest to understanding the real thing. Over the years I have collected tons of Bibles, but they are of the King James Versions and the Catholic, not the Vulgate.

Thank you very much.

S

Yada wrote:
S,

I only reference a published bible when I'm trying to find the location of a particular citation. Like you, I have scores of them, but I don't actually read any of them.

I am unaware of any bible translation that would be worthy of recommending. But I think that the KJV and NLT are the worst. I have a study version of the NASB that I use for the purpose stated above.

Yada

Offline James  
#506 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:14:59 AM(UTC)
James
Man

N wrote:
Hi Yada,

I had a conversation with a very religious brother this weekend, which ultimately ended with him walking out enraged saying something like his beliefs didn’t allow him to listen to me, which seems to be how most of my conversations with religious people end. But during the course of the conversation the reason for Yah setting certain instructions in stone came up. It is my understanding that the ten instructions represent the covenant in contract form. They were “cut” into stone and agreed upon between Yah and His family Yishra’el. Do you agree with this? Can you add any other input?

Thanks as always,

N

Yada wrote:
Yes, Noah, the first three statements Yah etched in stone reinforce the first four terms of the Covenant, and even the fifth if you view circumcision as a commitment by the parents to teach their children the Covenant. So you would be correct.

Yada

Offline James  
#507 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:16:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Hi Yada,

Welcome back from vacation. James and Patty did an excellent job while you were gone. Larry and William did a great job on the BTR shows also with many people calling in.

I was watching the new Cosmos TV series on Fox last Sunday night and Neil deGrasse Tyson was talking about evolution and the 5 mass extinction events that have occurred on Earth so far. This got me thinking about Yahowah returning on Yom Kippurim 2033 without dialing down the energy so much. Do you think that will cause another mass extinction event? Forest fires, etc? I don’t know if there is an answer for that question in the Torah / Tanakh. If it is a mass extinction event then that may be the 6th and then the 7th and last (for the Earth anyway) may be when a new universe is created.

I know this is an off the wall question and there is debate about whether or not there have only been 5 mass extinction events so far because maybe we just don’t have enough data, etc. to make that call. Looking at the graph on Wikipedia it looks to me like there is just a sinusoidal (more or less) extinction pattern.

http://www.cosmosontv.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

Shalom,

M

Yada wrote:
Yes, I think His return will be a mass extinction event: the seventh, because the sixth will occur during the Tribulation.

Another affirmation of the pattern.

Offline James  
#508 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:35:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

PB wrote:
I tried to show the truth about the Torah and below is his response.
could you read it and what what are your thoughts?

Christian wrote:
The other passage I said I'd find for you is Romans 14:1-6. Those who fall prey to legalism are our weaker brothers in Christ (the whole book of Galatians unpacks this in detail). But we should treat them with gentleness and respect (this is my personal attitude to those who follow the doctrine of the 7th Day Adventist denomination, for example). In the question of observing the Sabbath in particular, see Romans 14:5-6. Each person should be fully convinced in his own mind on this issue and whatever his choice (to observe one day as more sacred than others or all days the same) he should do this to honour the Lord.

The other passage is the one we already looked at together at Alex's house: Colossians 2:13-17. With respect to strict external observance of the Sabbath (on the 7th day), see verses 16 and 17.

So, my position is that in Christ we have been set free from the legal code (Christ nailed it to the cross - Col 2:14, therefore fulfilling it once and for all). We are no longer under the Mosaic Law but instead under the Law of Christ. Paul expounds on this principle, for example, in 1 Cor 9:19-23. See in particular verses 20-21. Under Christ's Law (under the New Covenant, see Hebrews 9:15) we are transformed in our inner being by the Holy Spirit so that our desires and our minds are molded to God's desires and thoughts (see for example Hebrews 8:10). It is a much more internal and free commitment to God's ways than the external observances of the Mosaic Law. It fulfills the spirit of the Mosaic Law rather than the letter of that law. See for example Romans 12:1-3.

Paul also goes to great lengths to correct the Galatians from the teaching of the "judaisers" who were teaching the Galatians that they had to strictly follow the Mosaic Law in order to be saved. See for example the whole chapter of Galatians 3. Paul sums it up in Galatians 3:23-26: "[Gal 3:23-26 KJV] 23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster [to bring us] unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

The book of Hebrews is also very worthwhile reading. It explains that Christ has become our High Priest in place of the human high priest of the Levitical system of worship instituted to the Jews through Moses. There is no longer the need for daily animal sacrifice (for example) because Christ, the perfect Lamb of God, gave Himself as the perfect sacrifice once for all sin, thereby fulfilling the animal sacrifice system under Moses that was only a shadow of the real sacrifice for sin, which was Christ's death in our place on the cross. This is explained, for example, in Hebrews 9:11-15. (But really the whole book of Hebrews unpacks all this in detail.)

Yada wrote:
PB

He is citing Paul to say that Yahowah's Torah is invalid, annulled, and impotent. His position is in direct conflict with Yahowah and Yahowsha'. So he is choosing to believe that Paul had God's authorization to annul His testimony and to contradict Him. That means that God was wrong and Paul is right. That is irrational. You can't fix irrational.

Most religious people are irrational, which is why you cannot help them. Yahowah's own testimony is rejected by them. And that's a problem without resolution. All you can do is show them that they have cited Paul to denounce Yahowah's testimony. If they are even remotely rational, they will recognize that this position is untenable.

The only book they cited which wasn't written by Paul, was written by one of Paul's associates. This demonstrates why Yahowah and Yahowsha' spoke out so often to warn us about this hideous man - the wolf in sheep's clothing, false apostle, and plague of death.

If they are one day in a position where they would consider evidence which proves that their faith in Paul is misplaced, and if they would discard their religion when proved invalid, then I'd encourage them to read Questioning Paul.

I'm currently translating Daniel 7 and the depiction of the beast is indistinguishable from Paul.

Yada

PB wrote:
thanks.
one of their problems is that their Jesus fulfilled the Torah and it's done away with.
what is the proper way to interpret this word "fulfill"?

Yada wrote:
That line is not only cited out of the context that proves just the opposite, fulfilling does not mean doing away with. If you read the new updated version of www.QuestioningPaul.com, you will have every necessary answer to every religious claim, not that it will do your friend any good - but it would be good for you.

The context of the statement Yahowsha' made in Mat 5 defines fulfill. When you do as you have promised you have fulfilled your obligation. Yahowah promised to save us by way of His Miqra'ey and He honored that vow by Yahowsha' being Towrah observant.

Yada

Offline James  
#509 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:43:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JK wrote:
I used to "plod" through the Torah and wonder why all this repetitive business about the animal sacrifices. It's obvious to me now that Yahowah really wanted us to understand the meaning of the sacrificial lamb.

We understand why there could be no bodily resurrection because of the absolute and complete consumption by fire of all the remains of the lamb. But Yahowah goes even further. There were several instances when fire came down from the heavens and consumed the sacrifice right on the altar in the presence of his people. In modern terms we would likely call it an energy beam. And your discussion of the shroud of Turin nicely ties this together. He literally told us how he consumed the body of Yahosha. The shroud is physical evidence.

Yada wrote:
K,

That is a profoundly useful insight. I'm going to use it. Thanks for sharing. I agree with you.

There are at least 3 examples, and yet most miss it: Leviticus 9.24, 1 Kings 18.21-44, 2 Chronicles 7.1

Yada

Offline James  
#510 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:50:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

PB from above continues

PB wrote:
well, I gave him a lot of verses to read from Torah, Psalms, prophets and Yahowsha.ironically he defends himself with Galatians and Hebrews.
that's it no more emails to him.
one more time I quote his response. what do you think about this higher standard?
his response: wrote:

These are all good scriptures. God laid out His law for His people Israel through His faithful servant Moses. As the Apostle Paul said, this was their school master to teach them wrong from right (Gal 3:19-4:5). The Law administered them until Christ would come. In Christ we have the Holy Spirit to set us free from the power of sin (something the law was unable to achieve). Now the law is written on our hearts. This means that by the power of the Holy Spirit our nature is transformed from the nature of Adam (the old man) to the nature of Christ (the new man). The Israelites did not have this transforming power since they did not have the Holy Spirit (only a few people, such as King Saul - for a while, David, the artisans for the tabernacle, etc. were given the Holy Spirit). On the day of Pentecost God poured out His Holy Spirit on all the believers gathered in Jerusalem (Acts 2) thus fulfilling Joel 2:28-32 and since then everyone who accepts Christ is filled with the Holy Spirit (2 Cor 1:21-22, 5:5). So, we live in a very different way and relate to God the Father in a very different way (through Christ our High Priest, empowered by the Holy Spirit) to the way the Jews lived. As a result our lives should display the power of God in a much greater sense than the Jewish people were able to achieve without the Holy Spirit. This is also why Jesus set the standard higher (e.g., to even be angry with someone without cause you have already murdered them in your heart, to look at a woman with lust you have already committed adultery with her in your heart, etc.) This is a much deeper, God-given righteousness than the more outward righteousness that was demonstrated by the Jews in the Old Testament era when they obeyed the Mosaic Law. The Pharisees were a good example - very good at obeying the external observances of the Mosaic Law but not inwardly transformed by the power of God.

My theological views don't come from any particular denomination (over the years I spent time in Anglican, Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, Open Bretheren and Mennonite churches and saw strengths and weaknesses in all of them). My theology comes from 20 years of personal study of the Scriptures. To me the Old Testament mode of relating to God and the New Testament mode are very different - and very clear in the Scriptures. It doesn't just rely on a few Scriptures here and there. Instead there are very clear themes through the New Testament of how this change in relationship to God occurred through the death and resurrection of Christ and the gift of the Holy Spirit to all believers. Galatians and Hebrews are two books that lay this out well, as does Romans, and so on.

The Old Testament Jews were the old man, under the schoolmaster of the Mosaic Law. New Testament believers are the new man under the Law of Christ (e.g. 2 Cor 5:17, Eph 4:22-24, Col 3:10-12, etc). Old Testament Jews were the (unfaithful) wife of God the Father (Yahweh). New Testament believers are the bride of Christ. Today both Jews and Gentiles are invited to join the bride of Christ by accepting the Lord Jesus as the saviour and ruler of their life. In Christ there is no longer Jew nor Gentile, male nor female, slave nor freeman. We are all one in Christ.

I think this passage sums it up nicely: "[Gal 3:22-29 KJV] 22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster [to bring us] unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Yada wrote:
It's amazing that Christians can't see that this notion is irrational. They know that Paul sought to annul the eternal testimony of the god they claim inspired him. The position is so stupid, it's a wonder that so many are beguiled by it.

"The "Law of Christ" has to be among the most moronic concepts ever proposed.

Just give up. You cannot fix stupid. You cannot debate irrational. There is a reason that Yah requires us to walk away from Babel before we consider a relationship with Him. This fellow will be among the billions told to go away at the conclusion of the Sermon on the Mount.

This guy believes Paul. He knows Paul. He loves Paul. He cites Paul. He has become Pauline, aka: Christian.

Yada

Offline James  
#511 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 2:56:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Good morning, boss.

In Dabarim 24:1-4, Yahowah tells us that a man is not to return to a woman to whom he has divorced. Why then is He going to break His own instruction by reclaiming Israel, whom He divorced in 1033 CE? That seems inconsistent to me and I haven't been able to reconcile the two events in my mind, even after reading Yermiyahu 3. Any ideas/comments on that?

Ever the pesky little older brother,

R

Yada wrote:
R,

Me not sure either. Your facts are accurate and your reasoning is sound. So I suspect we need more facts and a different perspective.

The best explanation I can provide is that Yahowah isn't actually remarrying Yisra'el on Yowm Kippurym in 6000 Yah. He is reconciling the Covenant relationship with Yisra'elites, enabling them to be His children, not His bride. That opportunity was also set up in Howsha'. Not My children will become His children in keeping with the promise He made to Abraham.

Ponder that possibility and let me know if you think it is consistent with the whole of Yah's testimony. I'm not trying to sell you on it or claim that it is wholly correct. So I'd welcome your input, even if you disagree.

All I can say is that I asked the Author and this is what came into my head. But my hearing isn't perfect nor is my thinking.

Since this is a really good question, I thought I'd share it with the Forum Folks. Someone may have a better answer.

Yada

R wrote:
Yada-san,

Well, that certainly goes down easier than the idea of being His child AND His bride, which always seemed incestuous to me. It also serves to clear up the blurriness regarding the Israelites who are Abraham's descendents being reconciled to Him. There are those of us who are Israelites who are not of Abraham's bloodlines, but I realize we are speaking of Abe's lineage here. Out of respect to His promise to Abraham, ever-faithful Yahowah is going to do what it takes to reconcile His friend's descendents to Himself, and that is nothing less than way cool. That's a God we can rely on.

So, yeah, I think you heard accurately on this. Thanks!

R

Yada wrote:
R,

All of this resonates and is consistent, even clearing up an otherwise incestuous affair. So since this answer seems to work, I suspect it is accurate. It's nice to know that I'm not as deaf as my wife claims.

Yada

Offline James  
#512 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 3:02:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Different R then above
R wrote:
Hi Yada,
I’m getting totally confused as to which day is the last day of Matsah. We are told not to eat the sacrificial lamb with leavened bread. Ergo the first day of Matsah is on Pesach? On the other hand we are told that Matsah is between sundown of the 14th of Abyb until sundown of the 21 st of Abyb, making Matsah 8 days if you include Pesach. So this year the Shabbitowm of the last day of Matsah could be our pagan Sunday or Monday. If Matsah is still defined as 7 days after Pesach with unleavened bread included on Pesach but not forming part of Matsah then the final day this year will be Monday the 21st finishing at sundown. Thus the festivals of Pesach, Matsah and Bikuwrym actually extend over 8 days. Do you agree?
R

Yada wrote:
R,

Yes, you are correct, the instruction can be interpreted and supported both ways. It gets right back to prioritization - understanding or dating. I have chosen to view Pesach as the first day of Matsah based upon Yah's presentation, making the celebration seven days including the first day of eating matsah on Pesach. That is what makes the most sense to me. As such, Monday of Pesach was a Shabatown as will be this coming Sunday before sunset.

But, if you were to choose to make the celebration eight days, thereby excluding Passover, I wouldn't argue with you.

Yada

My own perspective on this, for what it is worth. I see the lamb being slaughtered on the 14th during the day, and then being roasted and eaten as the sun goes down thus ending the 14th and starting the 15th day.

So for example this year Pesach began at Sundown Sunday 13th, the lamb would have been slaughtered around noonish on the 14th and roasted afterward then ready to eat as the sun was going down on the 14th thus at the start of Matsah.

Offline InHisName  
#513 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 8:54:06 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Good point James. Passover is on the 14th but the Passover meal is on the 15th:

Quote:
"In the first (ri’shown) month (chodesh) [Abib - the month young barley ears form and green], on the fourteenth (‘arba’ ‘asar - four and ten) at twilight (‘ereb - sunset), is Yahowah’s Passover (pecach)." (Leviticus 23:5)

"The fifteenth (chamesh ‘asar - the fifth plus tenth) day (yowm) of this same (zeh) month (hodesh - time of restoration and renewal) is the festival feast (hag - celebration) of Unleavened Bread (Matsah - bread without leavening-yeast which is symbolic of sin and corruption) unto Yahowah. Seven days shall you eat bread without leavening-yeast (matsah)." (Leviticus 23:6)

Is Passover even a day? 23:5 seems to say that twilight is Passover. So Passover would literally be the time of the death of the Sacrificial Lamb, the instant when death passes over us and we are made eternal. So Passover happens as we slaughter our lamb at twilight, then the lamb is roasted over fire and eaten with matsah and bitter herbs that night after sundown which is the 15th and is the first day of the seven days of Matsah.

This explanation makes sense to me, but makes it harder to explain Yahowsha's Passover meal on the night of the 14th. It could not have happened any other way, but it does not follow the teaching. Which perhaps strengthens the understanding that it is the spirit of the "law" (teaching) and not the letter of the "law" that is important.
Offline James  
#514 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 8:46:32 AM(UTC)
James
Man

InHisName, I am in agreement with you on this. Passover is the sacrafice of the lamb, which would occur on the 14th, then the lamb is cooked and eaten as the sunsets starting the 15th and the feast is Matsah. Yada, Larry and I talked about this at length on the Shabbat show last week, anyone interested can check it out at www.blogtalkradio.com/yada

Offline James  
#515 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 2:51:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

H wrote:
Hi Yada...I try not to 'bug' you too often!

1. Is the forum on www.yadayah.com down? When I go there, there is a sign saying Welcome in lots of languages, and when I click on English, 'they' want me to download something. Should I?

2. I have a fb friend who insists on yahweh and yahuwshuwa as 'the names'. He says it's all clearly explained at www.yahuwshua.org/en/name.htm

I went there and it's WAY over my head. Any chance you'd like to scan it and tell me why it's incorrect? Maybe even put your review on the forum for all of us to learn from? It looks quite scholarly and I don't have the ways/means to evaluate it.

wishing you and your WELL!

fondly, H

Yada wrote:
H,

The YY Forum is brought down by Muslims hacking Prophet of Doom.

Yahweh cannot be correct. It has the Hs pronounced differently and ignores the fact that the W is a vowel. As for Yahowsha', that is how it is spelled 220 times in the Torah and Prophets so I suspect Yahowah knows how to pronounce and spell His name. The research conducted through the Towrah in this regard is in the Name Volume of www.IntroToGod.org.

Yada

Offline James  
#516 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:10:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
The serpent on the pole represents sin. The serpent on the pole represents Yahowsha on the upright pillar, who was made sin for us.

Yada wrote:
I don't see how that is possible anymore. Yahowah's serpent was the cure for snake bites. Sin isn't a cure. God doesn't lift up sin. And while I've tried to make the association with Yahowsha', I'm hard pressed to understand why Yahowah would use a serpent. So I will need some convincing to return to this position.

I understand that your interpretation is popular and I once held it. But it no longer makes sense to me.

Offline James  
#517 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 3:17:07 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Some of the blog notes are interesting and tell us there is a lack of knowledge in the land regarding Ron Wyatt's discoveries regarding Noah's ark and the Ark of the Covenant. I watched recent videos form RW over the weekend, and I'm convinced he found physical evidence of the most remarkable finds in recent history. It's not Lucy; it's not native American finds in North America; it's the proof that the Torwah, Prophets, and Psalms were inspired by Yahowah. Everything is true, and the proof is just confirmation that we need to change our course and get on the path to Yahowah's home (right away). There's not much time left. Enjoy SM on GCN. Thanks, CC

Israeli says he has found King David's citadel

Yada wrote:
CC,

This is an interesting find. I didn't much care for the article's attitude, but I enjoyed the listening to the archeologist. Thanks for sharing it.

I've been to Ron's museum in Tennessee and I've met with his widow. I've read most of his material and watched most of his original videos. Much of what he says is wrong, but nonetheless, I was convinced that his discoveries were accurate. I have not been, however, comfortable with the writings and videos of the fellow who now runs Wyatt's museum.

It's amazing how facts are becoming known but how few seem able to connect the dots and see Yahowah.

Offline James  
#518 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:16:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Hi Yada,

Honey is in the Tanakh 52 times.

Here is what you wrote in Yada Yah:
“In that light, I’d like to propose a reason for the reference to “flowing with
milk and honey.” While there would be plenty of both in the Promised Land, I
think milk’s association with feeding children encapsulates Yahowah’s purpose:
adopting us into His family and providing for us. Honey is sweet, implying that
paradise is going to be very pleasant. And the term has an endearing quality,
which is why husbands and wives use it in reference to one another and also when
expressing their affection for their children.”

I think there is another reason that Yahowah used the word “honey”. This is also why he created bees and honey to begin with, for this metaphor. According to the article below, honey is essentially “eternal” as long as it is sealed up it will last a very long time. As long as we are sealed with the Ruwach Qodesh / Set Apart Spirit then we are eternal also.

H1706
דּבשׁ
debash
deb-ash'
From an unused root meaning to be gummy; honey (from its stickiness); by analogy syrup: - honey ([-comb]).

The Science Behind Honey’s Eternal Shelf Life

A slew of factors—its acidity, its lack of water and the presence of hydrogen peroxide—work in perfect harmony, allowing the sticky treat to last forever

By Natasha Geiling
smithsonian.com
August 22, 2013

Modern archeologists, excavating ancient Egyptian tombs, have often found something unexpected amongst the tombs’ artifacts: pots of honey, thousands of years old, and yet still preserved. Through millennia, the archeologists discover, the food remains unspoiled, an unmistakable testament to the eternal shelf-life of honey.

There are a few other examples of foods that keep–indefinitely–in their raw state: salt, sugar, dried rice are a few. But there’s something about honey; it can remain preserved in a completely edible form, and while you wouldn’t want to chow down on raw rice or straight salt, one could ostensibly dip into a thousand year old jar of honey and enjoy it, without preparation, as if it were a day old. Moreover, honey’s longevity lends it other properties–mainly medicinal–that other resilient foods don’t have. Which raises the question–what exactly makes honey such a special food?

The answer is as complex as honey’s flavor–you don’t get a food source with no expiration date without a whole slew of factors working in perfect harmony.

The first comes from the chemical make-up of honey itself. Honey is, first and foremost, a sugar. Sugars are hygroscopic, a term that means they contain very little water in their natural state but can readily suck in moisture if left unsealed. As Amina Harris, executive director of the Honey and Pollination Center at the Robert Mondavi Institute at Univeristy of California, Davis explains, “Honey in its natural form is very low moisture. Very few bacteria or microorganisms can survive in an environment like that, they just die. They’re smothered by it, essentially.” What Harris points out represents an important feature of honey’s longevity: for honey to spoil, there needs to be something inside of it that can spoil. With such an inhospitable environment, organisms can’t survive long enough within the jar of honey to have the chance to spoil.

Honey is also naturally extremely acidic. “It has a pH that falls between 3 and 4.5, approximately, and that acid will kill off almost anything that wants to grow there,” Harris explains. So bacteria and spoil-ready organisms must look elsewhere for a home–the life expectancy inside of honey is just too low.

But honey isn’t the only hygroscopic food source out there. Molasses, for example, which comes from the byproduct of cane sugar, is extremely hygroscopic, and is acidic, though less so than honey (molasses has a pH of around 5.5). And yet–although it may take a long time, as the sugar cane product has a longer shelf-life than fresh produce, eventually molasses will spoil.

So why does one sugar solution spoil, while another lasts indefinitely? Enter bees.

“Bees are magical,” Harris jokes. But there is certainly a special alchemy that goes into honey. Nectar, the first material collected by bees to make honey, is naturally very high in water–anywhere from 60-80 percent, by Harris’ estimate. But through the process of making honey, the bees play a large part in removing much of this moisture by flapping their wings to literally dry out the nectar. On top of behavior, the chemical makeup of a bees stomach also plays a large part in honey’s resilience. Bees have an enzyme in their stomachs called glucose oxidase (PDF). When the bees regurgitate the nectar from their mouths into the combs to make honey, this enzyme mixes with the nectar, breaking it down into two by-products: gluconic acid and hydrogen peroxide. “Then,” Harris explains, “hydrogen peroxide is the next thing that goes into work against all these other bad things that could possibly grow.”

For this reason, honey has been used for centuries as a medicinal remedy. Because it’s so thick, rejects any kind of growth and contains hydrogen peroxide, it creates the perfect barrier against infection for wounds. The earliest recorded use of honey for medicinal purposes comes from Sumerian clay tablets, which state that honey was used in 30 percent of prescriptions. The ancient Egyptians used medicinal honey regularly, making ointments to treat skin and eye diseases. “Honey was used to cover a wound or a burn or a slash, or something like that, because nothing could grow on it – so it was a natural bandage,” Harris explains.

What’s more, when honey isn’t sealed in a jar, it sucks in moisture. “While it’s drawing water out of the wound, which is how it might get infected, it’s letting off this very minute amount of hydrogen peroxide. The amount of hydrogen peroxide comes off of honey is exactly what we need–it’s so small and so minute that it actually promotes healing.” And honey for healing open gashes is no longer just folk medicine–in the past decade, Derma Sciences, a medical device company, has been marketing and selling MEDIHONEY, bandages covered in honey used in hospitals around the world.

If you buy your honey from the supermarket, that little plastic bottle of golden nectar has been heated, strained and processed so that it contains zero particulates, meaning that there’s nothing in the liquid for molecules to crystallize on, and your supermarket honey will look the same for almost forever. If you buy your honey from a small-scale vendor, however, certain particulates might remain, from pollen to enzymes. With these particulates, the honey might crystallize, but don’t worry–if it’s sealed, it’s not spoiled and won’t be for quite some time.

A jar of honey’s seal, it turns out, is the final factor that’s key to honey’s long shelf life, as exemplified by the storied millennia-old Egyptian specimens. While honey is certainly a super-food, it isn’t supernatural–if you leave it out, unsealed in a humid environment, it will spoil. As Harris explains, ” As long as the lid stays on it and no water is added to it, honey will not go bad. As soon as you add water to it, it may go bad. Or if you open the lid, it may get more water in it and it may go bad.”

So if you’re interested in keeping honey for hundreds of years, do what the bees do and keep it sealed–a hard thing to do with this delicious treat!

Read more: http://www.smithsonianma...690/#BEjJY0m5zKRD75x2.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Another interesting thing is that Royal Jelly is a powerful, milky substance that turns an ordinary bee into a Queen Bee. It is made of digested pollen and honey or nectar mixed with a chemical secreted from a gland in a nursing bee's head. It commands premium prices rivaling imported caviar, and is used by some as a dietary supplement and fertility stimulant. It is loaded with all of the B vitamins.

In the summer time a strong healthy bee colony will have is one queen and around 50,000 to 60,000 worker bees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_jelly

BTW I just got a 10-Frame Langstroth beehive with a queen and a few thousand bees two weeks ago so that is why I’ve been reading a lot about bees and honey lately.

Shalom,

M

Yada wrote:
Great find. I love it. Nice article. This blows away my feeble attempts.

Offline James  
#519 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:07:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LB wrote:
I’m warning you I’m not a scholar as much as I can ‘get into a Jewish mind’ I guess it is what I can bring to the family,
In terms of putting things together, by way of Jewish thought, it is all I have …hope it helps in some way. Most of the
Information is taken from oral history and some midrashic writings, with a short writing from Josephus. Jews rarely
Will write things about fellow Jews which are unsavory, hence the information I give is one of a mindset, and historical
Context rather than solid evidence, which is not likely to be found, or hiding in some Vatican vault.

It is the thoughts of one Jewish girl about 2 very bad men, Judas and Sheol one and the same fabric, and cloth

A SECRET ABOUT JEWISH PASSOVER---
Oh by the way, I listened to an archive of Passover, where you quoted other Jews as saying that it is about exodus only;
Here is a very funny factoid you may like; the cloth used to cover the Matzah has 3 compartments, this was never
Introduced until 1st century, most have no clue of its origin. It came from Messianic believers, as it is broken in the middle
And is hidden for an approximate 30 minute session of Passover. It is the last piece eaten as a sweet during the cup of salvation
It is eaten, coincidence? It is only found by children as a part of the tradition, funny no? My hope is one day many more will come to
Know of its true origin and TRUTH then ditch the Rabbi’s on their asses.

Yada wrote:
LB,

You do pretty well in the reasoning department, LB. You are blessed to be a Yahuwdy girl. While Yah loves His Gowym children like me, there is a special place in His heart for you. Nothing makes Him happier that when one of His own come home. Nothing pleases Him more than when one of His children thinks their way to Him as you have done. He loves it when we put the pieces together and make connections.

I think you are remarkable. And I know that you have made Yahowah smile. There are very few things we can do in life better than that.

I'm still wading through Rome as condemned by Yahowah, so while I've saved your Word file, I'll probably read it over the weekend. Thanks for doing this, and for clarifying something that I never understood.

Yada

LB wrote:
Your words are encouraging at a time when most needed, and if it were not for you and your very astute, highly academic study of script, of wading through the lies, this Jew might have been lost to some of the deepest truths of Towrah. While it was very apparent to me Paul was a false prophet, I had many parts of scripture opened up due to your diligent work.

Please take this into your heart (Yisrealite); there is an exceptionally special place in His heart for Gowym, it is not legend when a an adopted son takes on His name, there is such abundant delight in His heart for you to become a son of Yisrael. I think it is because you have had to overcome much so more in terms of sociopolitical and religious indoctrination coupled with an estrangement of Hebrew culture and language, it is an exceedingly hard thing to grasp. But you have triumphed beautifully in the
Word, this is no small feat. My question is how did you overcome Christianity, I must admit….I’m for lack of better words very mesmerised, captivated and struck. What triggered it, if I may be so bold to ask? As you can guess I’m a very curious person, what was it that lead you way from “Christianity”? No need to reply right way, I know you are in the midst of an important work, but someday, when you have time can you reveal this to me? I am so deeply curious.

If I’m being too personal, just let me know, remember I’m Jewish we like to get into everybody’s family business, J I think it is genetic.

I know in my heart you have Jewish blood from the purest source Yahowsha, so you are as much a “Jew” as me.
And this Jew makes no distinction between us, we are one, you are as much the tribe as one born, even more so.

For you to show a Jew the truth of scripture is not only a deep embarrassment to the so-called “sages” of Yisrael, but also shows how dedicated, serious, diligent, and highly capable your ability to discern the word and recognise its truth, which puts most Yahudwy to utter shame, personally I think it is rather telling of your character. It also shows how far from the truth His own have strayed, it is really thoroughly sorrowful.

This is my own struggle in my heart right now which is distressing me. He trusted us with His word, and we messed up, big time, I find it inexcusable, wretched and heart-breaking. This is my personal struggle how did we go so wrong? I can’t even trust my own people, who are rebellious and despondent to His truth, it amazes me. And like you, when you tell the truth you are hated for it. How do you deal with all the rejection of His truth, no matter how much evidence is given, personally I want to strangle people for being so ignorant. Where does your patience come from? Again, just curious.

How do you refrain from not wanting to slap them upside the head with a Dead Sea Scroll passionately, I’m not violent person, but geez…..talk about stiff-necked, more like iron if you ask me. I want to take that damned Tulmud and the writings of Shaul and shove it somewhere not very nice. How do you deal ? Do you have some secret stress coach? Did you take anger management courses? Of course a part of me is kidding, but another part of me really does feel this way, is this normal to feel so intensely? I am alone feeling this, just curious.

If your curious about me;
I have only come to Towrah 2 years ago. I was raised secular humanist due to my Grandmother leaving the faith (Judaism) under intense persecution only after a long pursuit of torture in Europe and escaping from Poland in potato sacks, half starved, penniless and sick she came to America. I believe it was because of a dispute with a Rabbi that put her off the faith, I’m glad she saw the sinister actions of Rabbinical drudgery, they put fences upon fences until your all fenced in and nowhere to go, so she walked away. I have only faint memories of the rituals of Shabbat and other feasts from being a small girl, after the age of 5 my mother stop going to family functions of that type and she raised her children in a secular way far from Judaism. Which was fine with me, because all I remember was being asked by another child what my family was, when I replied Jewish, I was shoved to the ground and called a “Christ Killer” on the playground, and rejected socially, so I stopped saying I was a Jew from a very young age. It was about that time my father left too, never to return, of course I blamed God. It took me many years to come to understand it wasn’t God, but man who has done harm to each other, the earth, His Towrah and the path Home has been obstructed by us, by men-not God.

I have to admit, there were many times I wanted to give up utterly, or worse blame Yahowah. My family has been through so much, and it seems unfair, but it only came to me that the world may hates Jews, but we hate ourselves more by perpetuating the lies to our own people rather than His truth. I did have some very strong feelings about what recently happened in Ukraine with Jews being asked to “register” with authorities-I cried so hard, and thought here it goes again, but the revelation of Yisrael being “thinned at the waist” frightened me into such sorrow, as I know the rest of the prophecy and that will bring devastating losses, it is like living holocaust all over. I wept bitterly and mourned for days, I even tried to reject its truth, find “other” translations that didn’t say it, but it is there, and must be fulfilled. I’m angry but mostly with us collectively as a people, and I wonder how Yah puts up with us at all. There must be a better word than merciful?
It was only after reading how He would be merciful to Yahudah that I began to feel a little better, we really, really don’t deserve it.
Yahowah has put up with us so much, and His love is so great it makes me so humble, especially after knowing what we did to His word, name and truth.

In my 2 short years in the Word I was so frustrated with the deceptions and the depth of it that I thought I would never find the truth, it was getting depressing. Then I found some truths, some more, a little trickle here and there, then your show was like a beacon in the dark, seriously. I don’t know how you survived your Christian years, I watched a few sermons and was astonished at what I heard, but then Judaism or the Messianic version was of little difference, it all seemed estranged. I was beginning to be disheartened until the light of a little show called Yada Yahowah came into view, I checked up on your translations and content a little here and there and was delighted. I’m in the process of learning (what should have been my own language) and the best teacher I have had is your program. The Paleo Hebrew has been a very big blessing too, as I am an artist/poet type who is very visual and learn well from Paleo Hebrew, I just seem to “get it” when shown in Paleo Hebrew. I find Paleo Hebrew fun, exciting, and a very peaceful way to spend time, it is like a picture in words. Don’t you just love it?

I want to learn to do what you do, can you be a guide, is there certain books better than others? Is there a system you use, how are you doing it? Which Dead Sea Scroll bible do you have, there are many now. Better yet do you need an intern? Do you have a research assistant, I would be thrilled to commit time to the labor, to learn in an appropriate way to rightly divide the word. Ok, I know I come on strong, remember I’m Jewish, it’s just our way, truthfully I feel I might be able to make a difference to some, even just one Jew who can see what I see because while I know you can’t earn, or work your way into the House of Yah, it is Jewish custom to always bring a gift when you enter another’s home, and what grander Home than Yahowahs’? I want to bring just one, and if fortunate more if it is possible maybe seeing things I see in a very Jewish way might be the oil in the flour, so to speak. Maybe it is just more of a strong desire more know the truth and not Rabbinical lies.

I think how it must be a heavy burden for only one man to take on so much and others depending on that work, when we should all be working on it together, as family. I don’t want to learn bad habits from Rabbi’s or others, I’m after one thing, the truth, His truth. Can you teach others to begin to do what you’re doing? I want to make some connections of my own that I’m curious about…..

There is one particular thing that is making a connection in my mind concerning King Saul and Shaul, the tribe of Benjamin and a deep tribal feud with the house of Dowd and the tribe of Benjamin in Jewish writings, I want to see if there is a connection in Towrah, there seems to be some elucidation to this in Judges. There is too in Jewish writings also; while most of Rabbinical writings must be excluded-not all are incorrect, some are historical, while a wide variety of those writings are simply heresy, there are some that give insight into personal & tribal disputes. I wonder if the connection is there, and want to pull it together but lack the academic skill to begin, how do you do what you do? What books do you refer to in translating Towrah? Which versions/concordances/manuscripts are the best? Just curious.

There is another connection in my little brain, the branch, the staff, the rod of Aaron….
There are connections to Yahowsha the showbread, and Menorah in the Temple design that I have made, but I want to explore the Rod of Aaaron, Moseh, and the Almond tree, it is my belief that they are not separate, but the same. I think there are some Jewish texts that the Father of Aaron had this branch from Yoseph and planted in his garden in Egypt, and it was what Aaron was carrying into the wilderness to meet Moseh, I’m not sure but I want to see if there is a connection to the upright pole and something Dowd took from the Temple Treasures (running from his own people) and Saul up to Mt. Mowrah-it is my suspicion it was the rod of Aaron-the possible literal branch of Dowd. I comes from something I can’t get out of my head in Revelations. He who stands in the MIDST of the seven candlesticks I think it is the Menorah, I suspect the branch of Dowd is an actual tree, I think (although unsure) that he planted a branch that became a large tree and 2 men and one very special implement of Yah was impaled on this very tree with three upright arms, a Menorah. It could all be Jewish legend, or perhaps truth but I can’t prove it yet, because I don’t know where, how to start and would prefer to be truthful in the word rather than speculate.

Can you direct me on where to start? You are one of the few people I trust with my own learning, I try to be careful from who I learn and what I’m doing with the word. He told us to guard our hearts, so it must mean something important.

I want to begin making connections too, I have so many of them swirling about my head, can you help me get started or refer me to someone truthful, reliable and adept? I know you must be very busy and may not have the time so anything to get me started in the right direction would be a great benefit to me. What is your translation of the word Upright Pole, I seem to be going in circles with this word, can you send me your work or translation, when you have the time, of course.

Always remember:
You are Yisrael and we are not divided, my God is your God, my people are your people, where I will lodge so shall you, where we rest, we rest together (paraphrasing my absolute favorite female in all of scripture-I love, love, love Ruth. She is the boldest of all the women of scripture and Ruth showed the Yahuwdy a thing or two about their own Towrah, and attitudes of ignorance. Yes, that’s it…. your Ruth’s child (spiritually) so be pleased, delighted, and content. Geez.. how I love Ruth she had the best children of all Yisrael and she never let Yahuwdy bully her, which they love to do. When Jews do blessings over female children they say may you be like Racheal and Leah, but in my heart I wanted to be Ruth and disrupted my aunt’s blessing to say I wanted to be Ruth, which really upsets a Jewish family. J

I’m so glad you are exposing Rome, it is high time someone does. Society seems to venerate this despicable regime and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why. Especially being a Jew, is the world ignorant or just blind? In Jewish writings we called Rome Esau, which is very fitting for both Rome and Islam, personally I think they have a deeper connection than we are seeing, it is my suspicion they are connected (2 legs of Rome) but I would rather be truthful than speculative. That is a whole other study and may take years to unfold, or could be just my own imaginings.

I wish you endurance, vigour, momentum and abundant potency in your exposure of truth who Rome really is, from her murderous foundation to her absolute shame of a counterfeit to Yahowah. May Yahowah bless your endeavors and keep you and your family safe and protected, happy and peaceful.

Also; I want to thank you for your correspondences as they are the only fellowship I have with people of the covenant, my hope is someday there will be a way to connect with others who follow the truth, and go wherever the Lamb leads. I heard you speak of a blog, on Yada Yahweh radio, how do I connect to it?
I don’t have facebook because I don’t like government intrusion-not that I have anything to hide-I just don’t like it, do I have to have facebook to join ?

A Very Curious Girl;
L.B.

P.S. If I drive you crazy with questions, don’t be afraid to tell me to stop. It seems my favorite word was always “why”?
It drove my mother nuts. She constantly told me “Curiosity killed the cat” to which I replied (as only a child could)
“If the cat were more curious, and didn’t give up, maybe he wouldn’t be dead”

Yada wrote:
LB,

I appreciate the kind words but in reality I'm nobody special. I love Yahowah's way of communicating with us, so I enjoy His Word. It's really just a matter of investing the time and enjoying the process of learning by exploring. If I have any skill at all, and even then it is minor, it would be in making connections, considering those connections logically, and using what I learn to focus my perspective so that it reflects Yahowah's nature. For those who share my affinity for evidence and reason, those connections can aid in understanding. So I see Yahowah's Word as an enormous canvas to be explored, considering every stroke, color, position, and shade, examining how the details work together to paint a picture. Beyond that, my psyche and past experiences have helped prepare me to be willing to risk sharing what I've discovered even when it is unpopular. I am no longer bothered by criticism.

I find satisfaction and pleasure in sharing what I'm learning, especially, when the beneficiaries are Yahuwdym. The first two individuals to benefit from YadaYah.com were both Yisra'elites. Yes I know that being adopted as a Gowy is the highest calling in life, but Yahowah has a special place in His heart from His Chosen People. So when something I've learned from Him helps one of His children find their way home I know that I've brought a smile to His face. And that's as good as it gets.

I began leaving Christianity because of Christians. Too many were phoney. Then I began to question the religion's internal contradictions and pagan connections. I explore some of these early on in QuestioningPaul.com. But what pushed me over the edge was 'asher and how it was incorrectly translated in 2 Shamow'el 7. Once I found that error, I began noticing more. Pretty soon I found that there were more mistakes that correct statements in the popular translations. Next, I came to realize that when the words are properly rendered, they prove that Christianity is false. So I went where the words led. I simply followed Yahowah's words away from my religion and to His Covenant.

While I'm embarrassed pained by what I said and did as a Christian, I'm still glad that I was one, because it helps me expose and condemn the religion, making me more effective in the quest to free people from it.

As for being a Yahuwd and a Yisra'elite, since they mean Related to Yah and Engage with Yah, I'm right there with you. And after year 7000 Yah, I don't think that there will be any distinction between naturally born and adopted. We will all have the same towrah, same spirit, same name.

You are correct. It should shame rabbis and Jewish scholars that an unschooled gowy like me understands the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms better than they do. But, keep in mind, I have an unfair advantage. Yahowah never uses those who think they are qualified. I was offered this job and the insights that came with it because I know that I'm not qualified. All we have to be to grow with, learn from, and work with Yahowah is to be willing, to be open minded, to be receptive, willing to go where the words lead - no matter where they lead, and to be equally fearless and compassionate.

That said, Yah likes rascals. He seems to enjoy passionate people who are adverse to authority and who are willing to rebel, bowing their back, so as to stand up against the crowd. And He likes working with flawed implements because it helps others notice who is really behind the message.

Since Rome killed Yahowsha's body, it's amazing that Christians blame Jews. That said, I'm sorry that you were assaulted verbally for your race. And as for being secular, every Yisra'elite that I've come to know through YadaYah.com and IntroToGod.org has been Jewish racially but not religiously. It's almost impossible to reach a religious person - no matter the religion. If you had not been raised a secular Jew, we would not be having this conversation.

We are both angered by the Ukraine. They are horrible anti-Semites and should not receive our help. Did I send you my chapters on Yasha'yah 17-18, or did you come to understand the sad prediction from one of the shows I did on that material, or on your own. The translation is not difficult, but very few make the connection and understand what it means. The result will be much worse than the holocaust. If you don't have them, I'm happy to send them to you. Most recently, I completed another chapter on Dany'el 7. I'm happy to share that as well, but it's Aramaic, not Hebrew. And it offers lots of history, but not much enlightenment, even at 130 pages. I was desirous of knowing why Yah hates Rome, so I studied the history of Rome.

I'm glad that you are enjoying learning from Yah. The IntroToGod.org site is designed to serve as a tool box to help those who are as serious as you are learn how to translate Yah's Word for yourself. Currently the Scribd copy isn't working, but the PDF seem to work most of the time - although the whole site is down now. We are trying to rebuild all of the sites because Muslims have destroyed them as a result of ProphetOfDoom.net.

I do not have a research assistant. I do all of the study and prep for the shows and the books on my own. I have several people who edit my work, fixen my spall'n, but that's it. I'm pretty slow, especially at translating because I try to be accurate and complete and then to share everything that might be helpful. But one of these days, I'd like a RA, so the time may come when I'll take you up on your offer. There is always more to do than time to do it.

Being visual, referencing the paleo-Hebrew, and verifying everything yourself is as important as wanting to learn. I use the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible by Abegg, Flint, and Ulrich, but not for their translations. I like the fact that they highlight every difference between the DSS and MT. That way all I have to do is correct for the differences.

I've attached a Word .docx version of the Introduction To God. I wrote it to teach my son. If you study it and use the tools, I suspect that you will be well on your way. I don't have YadaYah.com in a single Word document, but it should be available at www.BlessYahowah.com, a friend's site. I believe you have been there and met Richard. It may also be at www.yhwh-qra.com. There is a lot of useful information in it as well. So, at this time, the best thing you can do is study both, along with QuestioningPaul.com to build a strong foundation. Once you have the proper foundation and perspective, the rest is surprisingly easy. Once you come to know Yahowah as Father of the Covenant, and the Towrah as His Guidance for His children, which He wants us to observe in the sense of closely examining, then the words sing and the translations are easy. But prior to that time, the problem is that the tools needed to translate are so filled with religious rubbish, it's hard to see past the corruptions to the truth. So, what I'm saying is that I translate from the heart based upon the Father I've come to know.

I suspect that you are right regarding the conflict that you have outlined. But I don't agenda translate, so I wouldn't know how to find that answer. In the beginning, I started in the beginning, and I translated most of Bare'shyth. That led me to the introduction to Yah's name in Shem'owth. That led me to the Exodus. That led me to the Seven Invitations. That led me to the Yowbel. That led me to the eyewitness accounts of the Miqra'ey being fulfilled in the Psalms and Prophets. That let me to start all over at the beginning, which I did with Intro To God. And that led me to Questioning Paul. So I've just gone where the words lead. All the while I wanted to study future prophecy. I'm finally doing it, but it's not as much fun as the previous voyage of discovery. The future is bleak. But I'm pressing ahead because it is a hook to draw more people to the Towrah and away from politics and religion.

Your other connections are interesting. You should pursue them. There are many ways to learn and to share. We are equally adept at connections. You are more topical while I'm more chronological in our quest. Both are equally valid.

I don't use social media nor do I visit chatrooms. I've got nothing against either, but it's all I can do to prepare for the shows on GCN and BTR, research and write, and answer email. And even at that, you've probably noticed that I only get to email once a week typically. I'm not much of a pen pal.

If you want to see a very critical review of Rome, let me know and I'll send you the most recent chapter. But it's long and mostly history. Not much teaching in it.

Yada

Offline James  
#520 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 7:25:39 AM(UTC)
James
Man

James wrote:
Yada,

Patty showed me a post on the facebook group that has me thinking. In the post someone pointed out that just prior to fleeing Sodom and Gomorrah that Lot offers up his daughters to the men outside to do with as they see is good in their eyes. And someone asked why Yah would save someone who had essentially just offered up his daughters to be raped. To my thinking if this is what the text is saying, I could be wrong but that appears to be what it is saying, then yes it is horrible. But then again is it worse than anything Dowd did? Or Moshe or Abram for that matter. So I don’t have a problem with Yah choosing to save Lot.

To me this brings up a bigger more interesting point, in my opinion. Yah never gave us a perfect example of how to behave perfectly. Everyone Yah interacts with is flawed in one way or another, their actions are flawed at some point or another. I think Yah knew that if He were to give us a perfect example of how to behave then we would make a religion out of it, which we went ahead and did even without the example.

More interesting still is the fact that the one time there was a perfect example of how we should act, Yahowsha, He never once instructed anyone to write down and convey to others His actions. This seems like yet another reason that the Greek Text do more harm than good. It is because of them that we have this whole notion of, “living a Christ like life” which focuses on behavior above relationship.

James

Yada wrote:
This is profound. I agree with you about flawed people being presented for a reason.

I've always wondered why Yahowsha' never asked anyone other than Yahowchanan in Revelation to write down anything He said or did. Your explanation is as good as any I've heard. His life wasn't supposed to be an example for us to follow.

James wrote:
I would hazard to guess that the apostles who did eventually write it down, did so only to counter Paul's writings. By providing a written record of what Yahowsha said and did it would make it more difficult for Paul to spread lies in His name.

Yada wrote:
That's entirely possible. And it explains why we have P 22, 88 and Yasha'yah. We don't need the NT.

Offline James  
#521 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 7:27:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DLHW wrote:
I need your help.
i'm writing a book that quotes Genesis 3:16 andi would like to use your information on translating Genesis 3:16 as "govern with" but i need to use a source other than a web address.

can you share a name or text where you got this translation that i can use?
shalom,
DLHW

Yada wrote:
L,

I cannot help you.

If you are writing on behalf of the LDS, nothing Yahowah says will be of any benefit to you. You will have to disassociate from your religion if you want to know God and engage in a relationship with Him. Religions, and especially Mormonism, distance believers from Yahowah.

Every translation in YadaYah.com, QuestioningPaul.com, and IntroToGod.org are my own. And while I offer them freely, I do not want any association with a religion, and that would include all variations of Christianity, including Mormonism.

If you are not associated with the LDS, then send me a note and we'll discuss this further.

Is it really possible that someone with a PhD isn't smart enough to realize that the basis of Mormonism is false? It's one thing to be fooled by Pauline Christianity, but another all together to be fooled by Joseph Smith.

Yada

Offline James  
#522 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 11:47:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Hi Yada. I hope that your H20 situation has been worked out.
My heart is heavy today as a result of today's news regarding the three Israeli teenage boys.
The Islamic savages did what Islamic savages do.
May Yah bless the spirit and souls of the young boys and comfort their parents and loved ones.
When I called you the other day I wanted to ask you a question.
When we recently spoke and I told you that my sons are not following rabbinical traditions or attending yeshiva any longer, you mentioned that it might be best not to focus on Yahusha, but rather the Torah and Yahuwah.
You even said that Yahusha was irrelevant - if I recall correctly. If you did say that, what did you mean? If I misheard or misunderstood what you said, then I apologize.
Stay well.

J

yada wrote:
J,

Messianic Jews, Jews for Jesus, and those engaged in the Hebrew Roots Movement have created a hybrid religion by integrating Rabbinical Judaism with Pauline Christianity. The Dionysus based JC still plays the starring role. So the first thing most secular Jews object to is JC by any name. They have been prepared to reject such schemes.

In reality, Yahowsha' is a tiny tiny aspect of Yahowah. And the small portion of Yah that is set apart in corporeal form must be diminished again by the speed of light squared (E=MC2). This makes Yahowsha' less than a small toenail clipping compared to Yahowah. So it's inappropriate to focus on the miniscule instead of the Magnificent Creator Himself. This is expressly what Yahowsha' encouraged us to do as well.

Yahowsha's name tells us that we should be looking at Yahowah as or Savior. Yahowsha' is nothing more than Yahowah revealing His Towrah to us. So by observing the Towrah you can find, know, and understand Yahowah and can capitalize on His Covenant. All you need is the Towrah. Focus on the Towrah with your sons. It reveals that Yahowah is our Savior, our Father, our God. It presents the conditions of the Covenant and its benefits.

You will remain on common ground. It's just that your sons will come to understand and appreciate the foundation that is the Towrah for the first time. And they will come to love it as they come to know and love its Author.

You do not need any aspect of the NT to know Yah, to love Him, or to engage in the Covenant family with Him. Everything we need to know is offered to us directly by Yahowah Himself in His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Every relevant question is answered.

On the other subject, the world would be a better place without Islamic fundamentalists. They are savages as is their wannabe god.

Yada

Offline James  
#523 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:48:09 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Prety sure I already posted a part of the conversation, but I don't recall where so I am going to repost the whole thing here so people have context.

GT wrote:
Hello,

You're close, my friend.... his name is YAHUAH and his Son is Yahushua... :)

http://www.youtube.com/messengerofthename

Yada wrote:
GT,

While the "u" sound is possible, it is not likely based upon the overwhelming preponderance of Hebrew words featuring a W like Towrah and Yow'el, and thousands of others. The vast majority of the time, the Hebrew vowel W is pronounced like an "o" in English. You can affirm this for yourself by examining a Hebrew dictionary. And the most well-known and commonly spoken Hebrew word, Shalowm, like Towrah, Gowym, and 'Elowah, all serve to prove this point.

Also, in your suggested transliteration, it is inconsistent to show both of the H's but then eliminate the W. Just as the H is a vowel, conveying "a," the W is a vowel conveying "o." So it would be more accurate to either write Iaoa, simply replicating the sounds of the four vowels, or Yahowah, thereby revealing the source of the sounds. Personally, I prefer to show the basis of the pronunciation so that it can be verified and understood.

In the Towrah and Prophets, we find Yahowsha' written 220 times and Yahowshua' written twice. The former means Yahowah Saves. The latter means Yahowah Cries Out. So, those are the facts. And in the Towrah, which is the foundation, the name is written Yahowsha'.

This information and much more is presented for your review in the Names Volume of www.IntroToGod.org. And while I don't claim to be right, the evidence is overwhelming.

Yada

GT wrote:
That's the point though... it's close, but not right... i'm trying to show you why I say this....

It's not YAHO-anything either...

The names are Yahuah.... As in Yah-WHOUH..... Yahwho-shoo-uh.....

YAHWEH has only been around for 50 years or so and it's an idol in the VATICAN!!!!!! :(

See segment 4 of "The Seal of Yahuah or the Mark of the Beast" after you watch the rest of the stuff...

You're dealing with MIDDLE Hebrew, not PALEO-HEBREW...... :(

A totally different dialect... :(

http://www.youtube.com/messageofthename

Yada wrote:
The evidence from the Towrah is overwhelmingly in favor of Yahowah and Yahowsha'. That's good enough for me. And other source of evidence is vastly less credible.

GT wrote:
You're close.... so close.. Look in Rev. 2-3... even the KJV mentions Judah, which is YAHUDAH....

:(

Yada wrote:
Revelation is written in Greek. Yahowah and Yahowsha' are Hebrew names.

GT wrote:
http://vimeo.com/79264620

Yada wrote:
GT, I'm not going to websites. I go to the Towrah. If you can prove from the Towrah that my conclusions are wrong, I'm interested. If not, I'm not.

Yahowah introduces Himself and His one and only name to us in His Towrah. It explains how to pronounce His name and what it means.

Yada

GT wrote:
Which is why nobody gets what i'm trying to tell them... these names have been BLOTTED OUT of the Torah, yet you think everything's fine! It's NOT!!!!!! :( You're IN SPIRITUAL DANGER!!!!!!!

Yada wrote:
Run away from whoever told you that Yahowah's or Yahowsha's names have been blotted out of the Towrah. That is factually inaccurate. They have only been removed from translations. You can read Yahowah in every DSS MSS of the Towrah and Prophets. And even in the Masoretic Text, YHWH is still found beneath 'adony.

Lucky for you that no one gets what you are trying to say.

If you are interested in how I came to realize that the vowels YHWH are pronounced Yahowah, just as TWRH is pronounced Towrah, after examining every single word in the Towrah, then read the Names Volume of www.IntroToGod.org. If not, then please, keep your opinions and spiritual warnings to yourself.

If you study the evidence presented from the Towrah in the Names volume and find a flaw in my research, evidence, analysis, or conclusions, then write me again and present your case based upon the 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet as they are deployed in the Towrah.

Yada

GT wrote:
hose names are close, but they're not THE names... The NAMES are YAHUAH and YAHUSHUA!!!!! :( I've been trying to show / tell you that I CAN prove it!!!!!

Yada wrote:
While you can't prove that the ow transliteration is absolutely wrong based upon towrah, since you believe otherwise, using the only reliable evidence, prove your point by citing the oldest extant copies of the Towrah in Hebrew, citing the most relevant Hebrew words properly transliterated, using the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Thus far, you've demonstrated that you don't know Hebrew and that you are unaware of what is written in the oldest copies of the Towrah. I'm not going to visit another website, or consider any evidence other than the Towrah in Hebrew since Yahowah introduces Himself to us and reveals His name in it using that alphabet.

I don't care about idols, the king james, the RCC, or Greek. I don't care to know who has misled you regarding the myth that Yahowah's name has been blotted out of His towrah, especially in the oldest extant Hebrew manuscripts. It is a Hebrew name, so stick to the oldest, most reliable, Hebrew texts where the name is introduced and then explain the evidence therein for your claim that the W can only be accurately pronounced u and not o. And then explain why Yahowsha' is written 220 times and Yahowshua' 2 times, as well as why one means Yahowah cries and the other Yahowah saves.

GT wrote:
Yod Hey UAU HEY... YAHUAH

Yod - hey - uau- hey- shin, uau- ayin.... Yahushua..

The oldest manuscripts are stuck in jars in various locations throughout the ME, which you'd see if you'd watch... :(

Yada wrote:
GT

This means that the Dead Sea Scrolls are still in the jars they were found in according to your source. We must then have access to them through hocus pocus I suppose. The pictures of them are a giant conspiracy. And the Great Isaiah Scroll that is on display is nothing more than a clever trick. Must be, because you have been led to believe that Yahowah's name has been "blotted out" of His Towrah when the Qumran Scrolls reveal that YHWH is written 7000 times in the Torah and Prophets.

Without any proof, you believe that the Hebrew Wah is pronounced "uau" - even though it is transliterated "o" in the overwhelming majority of the words found in the lexicons defining the vocabulary throughout the Hebrew text - even though the Wah is never vocalized "uau" in any word or name found in the Towrah. I suppose by that "logic," TWRH would be t-uau-ra, not Torah, SHLWM would be shaluaum, not shalom, 'LWH would be 'eluaua, not 'eloah, and rather than GWYM being goym, it would be guauym. And lest I forget, then YHWH would be Y-a-uau-a, rather than Yahowah. Using your standard, YHWSHW' would be Y-a-uau-sh-a. Perhaps He was Hawaiian. They love vowels.

Moreover, after presenting this departure from reality, you want me to watch a video produced by someone promoting these same myths. Thanks anyway, but I'll pass.

I'm glad that someone has awakened you to the fact that the Almighty / 'elowah has a name. I'm glad that you know that it can be and should be pronounced. And I'm glad that your pronunciation is close, at least with regard to Yahowah's name. I am glad that you are aware that the two Heys must be pronounced "ah" and that the Wah is a vowel. This is all important, relevant, and accurate. And I'm especially glad that you have prioritized knowing Yahowah's name. I am also pleased that you know that "Jesus" is wrong, and that Yahowsha's name is based upon Yahowah's name.

But beyond this, most of the information you have shared is inaccurate or irrelevant. So my advice to you is to read the entirety of www.IntroToGod.org. There you will be introduced to the oldest extant manuscripts and to the alphabet used to write them. You will be provided an introduction to Hebrew grammar, to Hebrew lexicons, and to Hebrew English interlinears. And with those tools, you will be able to do your own research, studying the Towrah on your own. As a result, you will no longer believe those who make spurious claims.

Yada

GT wrote:
This is not your fault or mine...

Unscrupulous people that are not you, or me, took those names out of every manuscript imaginable... i'm trying to, lovingly tell you, WE have been sold a bill of goods, doc...

http://www.followersofyah.com

and yes it is a salvation issue, because, WE have to be MORE REGHTEOUS than the Scribes, Pharisees and SADUCEES COMBINED, or we are not gonna make it... :(

Do you have a copy of the ISR Scriptures?

Yada wrote:
GT

Yahowah's name has been removed from translations, but only from translation, not from any of the oldest manuscripts. It can be found on every page of the Qumran scrolls for example. It is even in the oldest manuscripts of the Masoretic. Whoever told you otherwise is ignorant and dishonest.

You have also been misled as to the means Yahowah has provided to save His Covenant Children. We are not capable of being righteous. This is the benefit of Matsah which is allocated to those who have embraced the terms and conditions of the Covenant and who answer Yahowah's invitations to meet with Him seven times each year. You have a lot to learn, and would gain enormously by studying before you preach.

I have two copies of the ISR's "Scriptures." I don't refer to them because it is a flawed translation - not materially better than any other. Its only benefit is its presentation of names - many of which are closer but still inaccurate. And since they are unaware of the fact that Paul was a false prophet, by including his letters, their "Scriptures" does more harm than good. ISR's most meaningful contribution to learning is their publication of Come Out of Her My People, which reveals the corrupt nature of Christianity.

GT, while your intentions may well be good, you lack knowledge and understanding. Observe the Towrah and then share what it teaches with others.

Yada

GT wrote:
Yada,

Do you see why I'm concerned now? :(

That's one reason the apostasy is happening... A small group of folks such as myself are trying to right these wrongs and stay the course... :(

GT

Yada wrote:
GT

No.

Yada

GT wrote:
Yada,

You don't understand that our creator's name is Yahuah and not Yahweh, yet?! Oh, man... :( How big is your congregation?

Yahushua guide you all....

GT

Yada wrote:
Wake up, GT. I'm not saying that it is Yahweh. I'm not even saying that the Almighty's name cannot be YaHuWaH. I'm saying that the internal evidence in the ToWRaH demonstrates that the most informed, likely, and reasonable pronunciation of YHWH is Yahowah. Not only is the evidence overwhelming, based upon HaYaH and ToWRaH, it is all presented for you in An Introduction to God.

Thus far, most everything you have submitted has been inaccurate, irrelevant, or misleading. You cannot direct people to the truth with a concoction of lies.

Since you asked, each week 30,000 to 40,000 people listen to the Shattering Myths and Yada Yah radio programs and considerably more than that read Questioning Paul, Yada Yah, An Introduction to God, and Prophet of Doom, all 7,000 pages of which are free online.

I am not a Christian. I am not religious. I do not have a church, much less a congregation.

Currently, Greg, you are conducting an errant argument with yourself using false information, a straw man, and non sequitur. You have been unable to counter any of my corrections to your testimony. You are wasting your time and now mine.

If you want to know and communicate the truth in an informed and rational way, read these books on the Towrah and Prophets and conduct an honest debate on the evidence. If not, I'd strongly suggest that you refrain from promoting your opinions and that you invest your time learning by observing Yahowah's Towrah. Yah wants us to prepare before we share. And you have a lot to unlearn and much to learn.

If you read QP, the ITG, or YY, you'll be vastly better prepared and more effective as a witness.

Unless it is a reply to a question regarding something you have read in the ITG, YY, or QP, this will be my last response.

Yada

GT wrote:
Yahushua didn't bodily resurrect? So say the Saducees / Pharisees.... :(

Get your doctrine straight.... :( and get the names right....

http://threedaysandthreenights.followersofyah.com

Yada wrote:
GT,

I going to assume that you mean well, so rather than tell you that you have been misled as I once was, I'm going to suggest that next time before you contradict the truth read the Torah. Consider what it says about the body of the Passover Lamb that night - which is to consume it in fire. Then compare that to the three eyewitness accounts on Bikuwrym - where no one recognized Him. The truth is obvious, consistent, irrefutable, and vastly superior. That said, like you I clung to the myth of a bodily resurrection for most of my life. I was wrong.

Bodies are a liability. To be eternal, to be empowered, to be perfected, to be adopted into the Covenant, we must experience what Yahowsha' experienced on Firstborn Children, being transformed from mortal and material to light/energy. These are all benefits of the Covenant. And it is all consistent with E=MC2. Especially important, it's consistent with Yahowah's Word.

If this is unfamiliar to you, please read www.QuestioningPaul.com, www.YadaYah.com, and www.IntroToGod.org. They are all free. And when you are done, if you still believe that there was a bodily resurrection, or that such a thing would have been productive and consistent, then, by all means, write me again.

The things that mean the most to Christians are universally errant, including the myth that "God died for our sins" or that there was an Easter Sunday Resurrection. In fact, once you come to know the truth, Yahowsha' will no longer be your focus. You will reject the entire notion of a "Renewed Covenant" and thus a New Testament.

But since you mentioned it, you should know that Yahowsha' is written 220 times in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms as YHWShA'. Yahowshua' is written 2 times. Yahowsha' means "Yahowah Saves." Yahuwshua' means "Yahowah Cries." It's not a difficult choice.

As for the W, consider twrh - towrah - torah or shlwm - shalowm - shalom. But the clincher is all of the names like Yowb, Yow'el, Yownah, and Yowbel, all of which are based upon a contraction of Yahow. I've systematically reviewed every Hebrew word used in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms that contain a Y, H, or W, and would encourage you to do the same. You'll discover the same things I did.

By clinging to this Christian myth and a half truth I suspect that you are missing the big picture. Focus on Yahowah, on His Towrah, on His Covenant, and on His Miqra'ey - Invitations to be Called Out and Meet with God. Nothing else matters.

I'm glad that you know that "Jesus" is a lie. That's a good start. And the fact that you know that the Son's name begins with Yah is also encouraging because it suggests that you also know Yahowah's name. The next steps are to come to know the conditions of the Covenant and the purpose of the seven Miqra'ey. Then you'll want to prioritize the Towrah and discard Paul.

I hope that you continue to search for the truth and that you go where Yahowah's words lead.

Yada

PS: I've written a chapter on Three Days and Three Nights that you'd enjoy. It's in volume 5 of Yada Yah.

GT wrote:
Yada,

Please don't think I don't question Sha'ul... you bet I do... espwecially given his involvement with the Talmud... It even took me months, since I rejected xtianity, to convince myself... "Wake up, stupid...the man was a Pharisee..."

If, however, Yahushua, the sinless ben Yahuwah, did not at least temporarily physically resurrect, how and why did he ask for the fish and bread? to eat? :)

http://yahuwah.net/TheMessiah.html

I highly recommend that site. :)

Yada wrote:
GT,

The answers to the questions your asking are obvious if your mind is open and if you focus on the Towrah. I've explained and answered your question in all three books - all three of which focus on what Yahowah revealed.

But why did you so readily reject the Towrah's instructions on the Pesach lamb? Wouldn't it have been better to seek an explanation that is consistent with the Towrah rather than opposed to it? I can provide the answer, but by doing so I'd be reinforcing your tendency to fixate on the wrong things while ignoring the right thing. The same is true with towrah and yahowah. You have a tendency to reject the only perfect and reliable source of information.

I'm not going to the sites you are recommending. I study the towrah. I'd recommend the same for you.

I shared your onslaught of errors and pestering with a brother in the Covenant. This is his impression of our exchange...

Quote:
How many times can you present someone with simple, straightforward statements of fact, Yada? GT behaves as though he is becoming frustrated with *your* inability to understand what he’s telling you, when the one who is refusing to let himself understand is GT!

“Check out what THIS guy says over here!” vs...“No. What does the Torah say?”

“The Torah has been fiddled with! Listen to so-and-so over here!” vs...“No, the Torah is just fine. It has been mistranslated, but the Torah itself is available for us.”

“Not true! It’s hidden in mason jars in inaccessible places in the Middle East!” “We have actual copies and undoctored photocopies of the Torah.” “Lies! Lies! All lies! The proof is right here in this video!” vs...Study the Towrah!

Is your forehead reddened from pounding it against the wall?

He's right, GT. I suspect that I've wasted my time and yours.

Offline James  
#524 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:49:29 PM(UTC)
James
Man

JH wrote:
Hello,
Can you tell me the best translated (in English) Torah available on the web.
I came to the conclusion that all religion was fake the bible was a misinterpretation of our Fathers words.
So this leaves me without a place to read and get to know my Father (Yahowah), I am trying to learn Hebrew but I just haven’t been able to.
The old Hebrew is the living word, it’s the only language with DNA and Math to prove that the word is Yahowah. I hope that makes sense.
Thank you and peace be with you,
JH

Yada wrote:
JH,

There isn't one worthy of recommending. But I've done my best to make Hebrew easier for those like you who recognize that the Torah in Hebrew is the DNA of life.

www.IntroToGod.org will provide all of the tools you will need and then will lead you through the process.
www.YadaYah.com will reveal Yahowah's math and how and why He made the universe.
www.QuestioningPaul.com will remove any lingering Christian / religious myths.

You have the correct focus. Yahowah is our Father. He is inviting us to participate in His Covenant. He introduces Himself to us and presents the terms of the Covenant in only one place, the Torah.

Yada

Offline James  
#525 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:07:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RL wrote:
How about Lucifer what's the Torah say about Him? Did He and a third of the angles rebel and get cast out? What part do they play and can they influence us? Is there any type of Hell at all? if so whats the Torah say about this place?
Thanks Yada

Yada wrote:
RL,

These questions are all answered in www.YadaYah.com, www.IntroToGod.org, and www.QuestioningPaul.com. Coming to know the answers in context from Yahowah's perspective is vastly better than a simple reply from me.

The Torah presents Satan entering Eden. You can read about this event in the first Volume of Yada Yah. His name is Halal ben Shachar, but he is usually called Ba'al - the Lord. He is explained in the book of Yowb and in the 14th chapter of Isaiah in connection to Babylon. One third of the mal'ak - spiritual messengers left with him. But they seldom influence ordinary folks. They posses the likes of Paul, Akiba, Hadrian, Constantine, Theodosius, and Muhammad.

She'owl is the place of separation from Yahowah. It is where those who have led souls away from Yahowah are incarcerated along with the Adversary. Most souls, however, simply die. They don't go to heaven or hell.

Yada

Offline James  
#526 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 5:51:57 PM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Hello,

I have read "An Introduction to God" and am halfway through "Yada Yah"

I have been on this existential quest since I could read. It has been my sole purpose in life (besides raising my three young children). I started as an atheist going to a Catholic high school to studying Buddhism, Taoism, Philosophy, Psychology, Occultism... And it led me constantly back to Sun Worship and then the Bible. So I started reading the KJV Bible and kept feeling like the names were all wrong. Jesus felt wrong and Lord felt wrong. So it led me to your writing.

I can not even finish Yada Yah before I felt like I needed to reach out and thank you. The amount of research, time, effort and work you have committed is astonishing. So, if it is any consolation you have found another believer. I am 34 years old and been on the search for existence since I could think.

Embarrassingly , I am very alone. My wonderful, caring, loving husband is agnostic. We have always ignorantly celebrated Christmas and Easter without any affect towards the meaning, but never being a part of an organized religion. I am trying to raise my 7,6 and 2 year old knowing Yah, but it is admittedly painful/difficult. (As I know is the way, and was for Yahowsha). My father is a Mensa scientist/psychologist and fights everything with scientific "facts" and most people I know follow along blindly in their parents footsteps.

In your book, Yada Yah, you spoke about your sons figuring out anomalies and scientific proof of Yah's existence. Were you always so lucky to have your son's and wife's agreement and understanding. I cannot get a single person I know and love to hear a single thing I say. I am ostracized and belittled by those I respect and love when the truth is blatantly obvious. My husband actually says I believe in a cult religion. (Yet he has studied nothing of religion ever) it is sad and heartbreaking.

It is a very narrow path indeed. Anyways, I simply wanted to thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have answered, through the true word of Yahowah, all of my questions in life, and for that I am so grateful.

Sincerely,

T

Yada wrote:
Hi T,

Wow, you have been around the block.

My best friend became an atheist as a result of the Roman Catholic Church. It was obvious to him, as it is with anyone who thinks, that Christianity was an amalgamation of errant pagan concepts under new and erroneous names. But since being an atheist took too much faith, he became an agnostic. We spent countless hours together while I was researching Yada Yah, and those discussions led him to realize that there actually is a God, that He can be known through evidence and reason, that he proved his existence through prophecy, and that he wants us to observe and think about what He has to say. For him, the scientific accuracy of creation and the flood accounts resonated, especially when he found out that all of his issues with God were actually religious corruptions which Yahowah also despised. Of particular importance to my friend was the resolution of the heaven or hell myth with a third option. He is a computer engineer and world-class programmer. His whole family has engaged in the Covenant.

I was an agnostic, having previously been a Christian, when I began this project. My trigger was errant translations. This is somewhat similar to your own situation where you knew the names were wrong in the KJV. Once the words were translated accurately the picture before my eyes was strangely as I suspected it had to be while at the same time completely adverse to everything I had been told. I opted to go where the words led, which led me away from everything I had previously known. It was lonely initially. But I came to rather like to God I was coming to know. I found Him to be approachable and humble, accepting and yet firm, cerebral but in such a way that learning became fun. So I started sharing what I was discovering. Now there are many of us who celebrate the Covenant together.

I share this with you because it is germane to your situation. Of the thousands of people around the world who have come to know Yahowah by considering these translations and insights into His testimony, the overwhelming preponderance have been agnostics who have come to reject religion. Most are highly educated. Most have invested the time to challenge my translations, verifying the text for themselves, something I strongly encourage. Most are skeptical at first, but then when confronted by an accurate presentation of Creation and the Flood, then of the whole of human history, they develop an thirst for more. And the more we learn, the more we find Yahowah, His Word, His Teaching, His Covenant, and His Invitations irresistible. The head finds comfort in the credibility of it all while the heart falls in love and the soul sings out of the joy of a new found freedom. A lifetime of discovery awaits. Every pore of our body wants to share what we have come to know because it is so certain, so credible, so enlightening, so enriching, so liberating, so enjoyable.

There are many online chat rooms, skype sessions, facebook exchanges, and forums for fellowship, with everyone involved passionate about learning. The Shattering Myths program air 12-3 pm edt M-F on GCNLive.com. Call in toll free at 877-300-7645. The YadaYah program airs 7.30-9.00 pm F on BlogTalk Radio along with an active chat room. Thereafter, many of the participants Skype together.

We all initially face the same kind of response you are receiving from those you love. My suggestion is to keep learning, keep smiling, keep growing. When your friends and family ask questions, you'll be prepared to respond in your own words, from your head and heart, revealing what you have come to know and understand. And frankly, as a mother your primary responsibility is to your children. So you are already making a profound and positive impact on your world. And even though you were given a great mind and a great thirst for learning, as you have noted, most of what Yahowsha' said and did fell on cluttered minds, blind eyes, and deaf ears. But the point of it all was for you, not for those who didn't care enough to notice.

One in a million isn't very many. But yet, the Covenant is the biggest, best, and brightest family in the universe. And it will continue to grow.

I have yet to hear from anyone who has actually read Yada Yah, an Intro to God, or Questioning Paul who has rejected the evidence laid before them. But unless the desire to know and understand burns within someone as it does you, nothing anyone says will motivate a person who is set in their ways to devote the time to consider what Yahowah has to say. You can't force them and God won't compel them. It has to be their decision.

Yada

Offline James  
#527 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 7:38:11 AM(UTC)
James
Man

H wrote:
Hi Yada. I have a burning question. I usually post questions to the Forum, but yadayah.com is 'down' again...:)

Hope you don't mind. I'm reading ITG-3-part4-p. 15-17 area.

You're talking about ayil as a lamb, the Passover Lamb.

When I look up the first mention of the passover lamb in Ex. 12:3, it's not ayil, but #7716 - seh. What say you to this? What's the explanation? Is it significant?

I'm thankful for direct access to you, trying not to abuse it.

H

Yada wrote:
I don't think it is significant. There are several Hebrew words for lamb and ram (which is a male lamb). They are used interchangeably to convey different aspects of the role Yah is performing.
I'll tell Yow'el that the Forum is down. Thank you.
Yada

H wrote:
Since I've got your ear...real quick...another puzzle, that I'm missing a piece to, that maybe you can easily supply:

I was pondering Yahowsha as the Passover Lamb...a burnt offering? I think I remember you writing that he died and was buried...but then his body was 'burned'/vaporized' and he was resurrected with a spiritual body. My question has to do when Mary saw him in the garden and he told her not to touch him b/c he had not yet ascended to the Father. Burnt offering....the smoke rises...do you understand my question?

Yada wrote:
And Yahowsha's soul and Spirit did rise.

H wrote:
I know...but when, do you think?

Yada wrote:
Late afternoon before sunset.

H wrote:
then what did it mean when told Mary he had not yet ascended to the Father?

Yada wrote:
Exactly that. It was morning. He had not yet ascended to heaven, yet. He would later that day.

H wrote:
Maybe I'm just too visual, too much a literalist. But just as a burnt offering's smoke ascends/rises immediately...wouldn't the smoke of Yahowsha's body being burned rise immediately...maybe it's just gonna remain a mystery to me.

Yada wrote:
No. His body never rose. It was destroyed. Soul and body are not the same thing. The body served as the Passover Lamb once the Spirit departed and then the body was destroyed. The soul was sent to She'owl on Matsah. On Bikuwrym the soul and Spirit were reunited. That day Yahowsha' met with the women, went to the Father, then met with the guys on the road to Emmaus prior to walking through the wall to meet His disciples.

Yada wrote:
good point. I just had this image of smoke rising...

I still struggle with the idea that his soul went to Sheol. I have it so firmly in my head that a soul cannot exist without a body. This idea comes from the fact that when YHWH created Adam's body from the dust of the earth, that Adam did not become a living soul until Yah breathed the breath of life (spirit) into him. I also struggle with the idea of 'eternal soul'..because Paul wrote to Timothy that only God is immortal (I Tim 6:16). I know what you think of Paul...so that doesn't hold any weight with you. But the idea of an immortal soul a pagan/Greek idea? As far as I know it can't be found in the Scriptures....can you help me with this?

So in my mind, when the body dies, the spirit/breath/spark of life returns to God who gave it (Eccl. 12:7,Matt. 27:50, Heb.12:9,23) and is safe there, until he returns it to our bodys in the resurrection of the dead. Meanwhile, the soul 'sleeps'...unconscious. I'm sure you're familiar with this doctrine.

What do you think?

Yada wrote:
H,
I share most all of what is known about the soul, the Spirit, the body, and the conscience in Yada Yah based upon what Yahowah revealed. Most of this information is in the first four volumes.

Souls exist without bodies according to Yah. Most souls do not go to Yah upon the death of the body. There is no such thing as a spark of life. Souls are not immortal. The translation that you have cited from the Towrah is not accurate and it is meaningful when rendered appropriately.
Nothing Paul wrote holds weight with me. He was the plague of death. You should never cite him unless it is to expose and condemn him.
There is no reason to suspect that Ecclesiastes was inspired by Yahowah. Much of it is inconsistent with Yah's testimony. There is no prophecy in it. Hebrews was inspired by Paul's pals and Satan.

The Mattanyah passage you listed explains what happened to Yah's Spirit before Yahowsha's body served as the Passover Lamb. The fact that you believe that it supports the ideas you've stated here is an indication that you have more to learn than you may suspect. I would strongly encourage you to either learn the difference between the nepesh, ruwach, and nesalmah by studying Yah's Word in Hebrew, or read the first four volumes of YadaYah.com.
There is no bodily resurrection. Souls do not go back into decaying bodies.

Yada

Offline James  
#528 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:13:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LB wrote:
Yada

Shalom and greetings;

It has been a while since we last communicated. In the meanwhile we have had to deal with personal financial losses of upwards of 4 mil. usd
In dealing with corporate embezzlement with in our IT companies, the Bullies of Babylon are playing rough these days, especially with those they use.
I don’t cry over the money, it is the greed of those we trusted that is astonishing, of those we have helped in the past. To soothe myself after a crappy day
I head to Torah and came across the Parsha Portion in the week of the Hamas attacks. It was the Moabites seducing Yisrael, and thusly lead to worship
In Shittim, references to Ba’al. I wondered way the name Shittim? What came next were connections I would like to share with you.

My investigation into Shittim was very educational and quite revealing. I make no claim to my connections as truth, just observations of a curious Jew.

I wanted to express the delight I’m having hearing others begin to make connections too. The kosher fish analogy was terrific, and I really loved it. It is nice to see
people connecting with Towrah on an intimate level. I found many other creatures in Mishlei 30 and wrote on those, it was highly rewarding. It delights me to see
Others doing the same “observing”. I enjoy Torah study and I am beginning to make sense of things, it is like a deep jewel and must be mined, but oh the value.

There is something that does interest me very much I have become a bit curious (ok more than a bit) for the last few weeks it won’t leave my presence.
2 Shemuel 21
There is what I am calling the 5/2 Split, I have made connections to 7 (covenant) but what is the 5 (terms & conditions) and 2 (tablets to cut us in)
Then later in the verse there is a reference to Ashdod, the 5th largest city with 2 sea ports, all tied into wars with the philistines, and there is something extremely
Important I discovered in verse 21:9 7 sons are sacrificed to the Gibonym (a people to be appeased) for the blood of the house of Shaul, they are hung on a hill at
The commencement of the barley harvest. There are many strange names, and a more than a few Hebrew words I am unsure of. Is it possible you have a translation?

Of this verse 2 Shemuel 21 I think it is relevant and possibly important in the timeline with the reference of the barley harvest. Is this a fulfilled or future prophecy..
It is really making my brain itch, any insights? I think this is an underexplored verse which has been largely overlooked. I can’t wait for us to climb out of this financial pit
So that I can order all those lexicons I have been wanting so badly. In the meanwhile I do my best with Torah.

On the show can we discuss the uprising globally of anti-Semitism, I have been sounding the warning for weeks now, it seems few listen. Europe is exploding with
Anti-Israel protests the worst of and most insulting I have found is this one. http://mondoweiss.net/20...elebrities-military.html
Notice, pay close attention to the names of the cursed, and so it begins.

Yada, can I ask you in confidence, do you think they will hunt Jews again, like they did before? I somehow wish not, but my instincts tell me otherwise.
Yahowah says not to be afraid, but I am human, and intimately know the stories of being hunted in Europe, only 2 women in my family survived it.
I know the accounts better than I recall events in my own life, and I am afraid. Am I a foolish, lacking in trust or just being a Jew? If I am honest with
Myself I am really scared to be who I am, a Jew. Why do they hate us so? I don’t understand it at all. I’m sad to see French Jews once again be on the move
And Jews in Holland leaving, and Jews in Germany being harassed, in Dublin, in the USA, in Venezuela, in London it is like reliving the same horror all over.
This time Jews will not willing “get on the train” the Jewish fist is rising, I can feel it tensing. This will only make things worse, we seem to screw everything up.
But the damn truth of it is I am afraid to be a Jew, but I will never deny/hide my ancestry I promised an oath to satva I wouldn’t ever do that. Is it ok to be afraid?
Is it okay to cry, even for the enemy because I do, all the time. It is confusing to me these days, just saying.

I hope the best for you and your family, may Yahowah always keep you under His wing, guiding and protecting you. Much love.

The Curious Jew
L.B.

Yada wrote:
LB,

It is a bad time to be Jewish - but there will soon be a great time. Antisemitism is high and increasing. And Yahowah will not protect the descendants of Ya'aqob until the waning days of the Tribulation when they finally reverse course and acknowledge Him. Yisra'el will be sacrificed to achieve worthless promises of peace from Muslims. The Magog / Islamic War which follows will be horrific. And yet, in less than 20 years everything on earth will focus on Yahowah, His Chosen People, and His Promised Land. There is reason to celebrate.

As a member of the Covenant, you will be removed before it gets unbearable. I suspect that you have another twelve years to reach your children and those you love. Those who remain will endure hell on earth for another seven years. Most will die. Fortunately, Yah's 1000-year reign on Earth will be glorious, as will be eternity thereafter.

Currently, I'm trying to complete the second of two chapters on how Rome became Christianity while at the same time trying to understand the predictions of the prophets pertaining to the last days. While there may be connections to our time in the accounts that you are interested in, I'm unaware of them.

Sorry to hear about your monetary loss. Once it is posted again, you may want to read www.InTheCompanyOfGoodAndEvil.com. I've been through worse. My heart goes out to you. It is like being raped.

Yada

Offline James  
#529 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:20:38 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A continuation from post 540 in this thread

GT wrote:
Read chapters 2 and 15. :) I quadruple-dog dare you.... it IS a salvation issue.

http://yahushua.net/YAHUWAH/

Yada wrote:
GT,

I decided to check the link you recommended. I read the first seven paragraphs and encountered so many errors it was heartbreaking. You have been misled by B. Earl Allen. He is wrong.

I'd recommend reading Yahowah's Towrah, but I suspect that you are too blinded by this man's errant religious views to bother. But do me a favor, don't bother me with your (actually Allen's) delusions any more.

Yada

Offline James  
#530 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:31:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada,

Figured you might find this email from a childhood friend interesting. The start of the conversation with my friend was face to face, A is a typical Presbyterian in the fact the church is a feel good country club for monied individuals. Much the same as was my Lutheran experience. A place to meet, do good works, with the added tax benefit, and study the KJV.

The conversation originated from a FB post to his pastor who for some reason decided to challenge Yah's words as if they were my opinions. I have a tendency to make my arguments with the use of the simile. The pastor had taken me to task for stating Yahowah hates the religion of Christianity because it has created a god around the Ma'seyah and dismissed the Father who sent him.

My simile compared his "saving faith" to being akin to thanking the roast beef at the end of an enjoyable dinner party, and ignoring the host.

The logic was a bit too hard for the pastor who wrote a personal message warning my friend to steer clear of my heresy. The pastor is a very respected and learned (dual PhD) fellow, he teaches at the Westminster Theological Seminary.
I never realized what a hotbed of Christian educational facilities existed in and around Philadelphia. In the end the pastor had no answer that reconciled his faith with the words of Yahowah.

Now I understand why Christian apologist through out the centuries have claimed the Torah void and worthless, their faith evaporates in comparison to Yah's witness. I decided to take the pastor on using his KJV and logic, somewhat like you did with POD. While it is very rewarding to read the scriptures from the original scrolls, the poor translations found in the KJV can be used to logically destroy Christianity, simply by showing Paul to be a liar.

My friend does not want to believe his pastor has been holding important information from the congregation, however after the pastor agreed the Spirit of Yahowah is rendered as female, and Jesus is not actually the name of the Ma'seyah, this letter was spawned. Interesting my friend has come to believe if he uses the designation of Ma'seyah it makes him seem more informed.

I invited his pastor to chat offline as not to confuse his FB followers, but interestingly enough he wants only to speak face to face. My daughters pastor also made this a requirement, I am assuming they are avoiding a paper trail of their responses.

I just can't believe I fell for these lies and this completely ridiculous religion.

D

DtoA wrote:
A,

This is an excerpt from a book that was responsible for my rejecting all religions, especially Christianity. Instead of thinking me in error of off the reservation, I have presented one of the most compelling chapters below. Btw you pastor knows
everything written below, he is keeping the info to himself as he likes his job and wants his pension.

Dennis

I understand that Christians believe that “Jesus Christ” was the founder of their religion, but that is not possible.

Therefore,most everything Christians believe is untrue. And faith in something which is invalid is unreliable. It is an irrefutable fact that no one named “Jesus Christ” lived in the first-century of the Common Era. The name “Jesus” was initially conceived in the 17thCentury, shortly after the letter “J” was invented. The actual individual was not Greek, and therefore, He did not have a Greek name. “Jesus” is not an accurate transliteration of Iesou, Iesous, or Iesoun. More incriminating still, these Greek corruptions of His name were never written on any page of any pre-Constantine codex of the so-called“Christian New Testament.” Following the example of the Septuagint (a Greek translation of the Hebrew Torah, Prophets, and Psalms), a Divine Placeholder was universally deployed to represent “Yahowsha’.” Further, Yahowsha’, which is affirmed over 200 times in the Torah and Prophets, means “Yahowah Saves.” This that means that “Jesus” cannot be the “Savior.” Moreover, “Jesus”could not have come in His Father’s name. But Yahowsha’ could and did. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, and can’t even get His name right, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that “Jesus” isn't accurate, are you going to start using His actual name?
“Christ”is not a last name, as in “Jesus Christ.” Further, since He was not Greek, it would be silly to ascribe a Greek title to Him. A title should never follow a name, but instead precede it. And when a title is conveyed, it should be accompanied by the definite article.“Christos,” the alleged basis of “Christ,” speaks of the“application of drugs,” and is therefore an in accurate translation of Ma’aseyah, which means “the Work of Yahowah.”Divine Placeholders were exclusively used to present Yahowsha’s Hebrew title on every page of every Greek manuscript scribed in the1st, 2nd, 3rd, and early 4th centuries CE. Also, a thorough investigation of the historical evidence demonstrates that the placeholders for Ma’aseyah were based upon Chrestus, not Christos, with the former meaning “Useful Implement.” Since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, and can’t even get the title which became the name of their religion right, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that “Christ” isn't remotely accurate, are you going to start using His actual title?
The Ma’aseyah Yahowsha’ emphatically stated that He did not come to replace or to annul any aspect of the Torah, but instead to be the living embodiment of it. Therefore, by upholding the existing standard, He could not be the founder of a new religion. Yahowsha’ was without exception, Torah observant. His every word and deed affirmed this, as did His participation in Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits, and Seven Sabbaths. It would be impossible as a result to follow Yahowsha’ without embracing the Torah. And the moment a person becomes Torah observant, they cease to be a Christian, which is why believers ignore almost everything Yahowsha’ did and said. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that Yahowsha’ was Torah observant, are you going to follow His example?

I understand that Christians believe that it is appropriate to address God as “the Lord,” but that is not possible.

Throughout the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, God ascribes the title “Lord” to Satan. The Adversary is called “ha Ba’al – the Lord,”because he wants to control the beneficiaries of freewill. The Adversary’s prime objective is for mankind to bow down to him, worshiping him as if the Lord was God. But the actual God has a name, and He has no interest in control or desire to be worshiped. His name, Yahowah, is pronounced as readily as any of the many thousands of other words and names written throughout His witness.Based upon the Hebrew verb, “hayah,” “to exist,”Yahowah is found 7000 times in His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. He not only encouraged us to use this name, but said that replacing of His name with the title, “Lord,” was the most devastating thing humankind has ever done. It opens the door to mischaracterizing His nature and to the acceptance of false gods by any other name.Further, learning someone’s name is the first step in initiating a relationship. And Yahowah wants us to relate to Him as children would to a father. The proper perspective is to see our Heavenly Father on His knees, offering to lift us up. And as the Author of freewill, God is opposed to lording over anyone. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact,what else might be untrue? And now that you know that God’s name is pronounced “Yahowah,” are you going to use it instead of Lord?

I understand that Christians believe that the “Jesus” is the second person of a Trinity, and represented the totality of God,but that is not possible.

The Trinity is a Babylonian religious concept. This notion was part and parcel of the pagan mythology of the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans as well. Yahowah never once mentions anything even remotely akin to a Trinity. He not only says that He is one, but expressly asks us not to accept religious customs such as this. Yahowsha’ is the diminished corporeal manifestation of Yahowah, set apart from Him to serve us. He is, therefore, an aspect of God, not all of God. The entirety of God would not fit into our solar system, much less into the body of a physical being. And part of God does not make a second God. The Spirit is also set apart. Her title, in fact, is the Ruwach Qodesh, which means “Set-Apart Spirit.” Representing the Maternal aspects of Yahowah’s nature, She serves as our Spiritual Mother, thereby completing the symbolism of the Covenant Family –the very family we are invited to join. Since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact,what else might be untrue? And now that you know that God is one, are you going to start focusing your attention on getting to know Yahowah instead of “Jesus”?

I understand that Christians believe that God died for their sins, but that is not possible.

Yahowah is immortal. He cannot die. Man cannot kill God. Therefore, God could not die for your sins. Yahowah and Yahowsha’ explained this, but Christians seldom listen to Him. As the Passover Lamb, Yahowsha’ cited the opening line of the 22nd Psalm, telling us that the Spirit of God departed, allowing His physical body to die while His soul went to She’owl to redeem us on Unleavened Bread. The Psalm explains all of this, including the service His soul provided for us on the Sabbath of Matsah. Therefore, according to God, God did not die. As for His physical body, it was incinerated that same night in accordance with the Torah’s instructions. So there was no physical resurrection. And that explains why, in all three encounters on FirstFruits, no one recognized Him. He was the same soul, and now reunited with the same Spirit, but He was only partly corporeal.Recognizing the relationship between energy and matter, one realizes that being corporeal would be a liability, which is why there is no such thing as bodily resurrection into the spiritual realm. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that God could not die for your sins, are you going to follow His example and celebrate Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits with Him?

I understand that Christians believe that God’s purpose is to save us, but that is not possible.

Speaking of the first three Invitations to be Called Out and Meet with God,they collectively depict the Way Yahowah has provided to perfect us.But saving us isn't His priority. Yahowah is committed to His Covenant. Salvation is only afforded to its children. It would be irrational for Yahowah to save souls who don’t know Him, who don’t care what He had to say, who don’t appreciate what He is offering,and who have worshiped a god of man’s making. Therefore, before a soul can be saved, that individual must first come to know,understand, accept, and then engage in the Covenant based upon the conditions articulated in the Towrah. The first of these is to walkaway from religion and politics, from all things associated with Babylon. We are encouraged to rely on Yahowah instead, walking along a path which makes us immortal and perfect children who are prepared to be adopted into our Heavenly Father’s family, enabling His Spirit to enrich us and empower us. Therefore, while salvation is a gift, it is the byproduct of participating in the Covenant. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that God has established a handful of conditions that must be met to participate in this relationship, are you going to seek to understand these things and then respond to God based upon what He is actually offering?

I understand that Christians believe that salvation requires nothing of them and that it is a product of faith, but that is not possible.

I understand that Christians believe that all souls go either to heaven or to hell, but that is not possible.

If God said, “Love me or I will send you to hell to be tortured,” He would not only be unlovable, He would be sadistic. Because of this scenario, there is a serious problem with the Christian god. However,the real God, Yahowah, said no such thing. According to His testimony, most souls simply cease to exist upon their mortal demise.They do not know God. God does not know them. There is nothing more.No reward. No punishment. Yahowah provided each of us with the gift of a soul so that we could be observant, giving us freewill so that we could choose to know, ignore, or reject Him, and the benefit of a conscience so that we could exercise good judgment during our lives. The relatively few souls who use these gifts and get to know Yahowah as He revealed Himself in His Towrah, who understand and accept the conditions of His Covenant, and who answer the Invitations to walk to Him, live forever with God in His home. Those souls who are beguiled by religion, or who just have no interest in God, cease to exist. And those who oppose Yahowah, promoting anything which leads others away from God, His Towrah or His Covenant, will spend eternity incarcerated in She’owl, something akin to a black hole. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue? And no that you know that most souls don’t end up in heaven or hell, are you going to start questioning those who have tried to deceive you,promising heaven to you if you place your faith in them and their religion?

I understand that Christians believe that “Jesus” was born on Christmas Day, but that is not possible.

I understand that Christians believe that Easter commemorates God’s bodily resurrection from death, but that is not possible.

God is immortal. He was not born on any day, much less on the Winter Solstice, Christmas Day, when the Son of the Sun was born in virtually every pagan religion – nine months, of course, after the celebration of Easter. Yahowah consistently asks us to reject the religious mythology of pagan cultures, and yet Christians incorporated Babylon’s two holiest days into their faith. This does not please God; it angers Him, especially since Christians celebrate these pagan holidays while ignoring, even rejecting, every one of His Meetings. This is especially disappointing because Yahowsha’s purpose was to enable the promises Yahowah had made regarding Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits, and Seven Sabbaths. And after the Trumpets Harvest, He will fulfill Reconciliations and Shelters upon His return. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that God hates Christmas and Easter, are you going to answer His Invitations on the days He designated?

I understand that Christians believe that the Covenant’s renewal is depicted in their “New Testament,” making it possible to ignore everything in the Torah, but that is not possible.

The lone presentation of the Covenant’s renewal is detailed in Yirmayah 31. And there, Yahowah reveals that this still future restoration of His relationship will be with Yahuwdah and Yisra’el, not with a Gentile church. In the same discussion, He reveals that the only difference between the existing Covenant and its reaffirmation is that upon His return He will personally place a complete copy of His Towrah – Guidance inside of us. This is significant because God would not have created a New Testament repudiating His Torah, only to return to the original plan. And with the Towrah woven into the very fabric of our nature, there will come a time when Yahowah’s Instructions can no longer be corrupted or rejected. All memory of Paul, his letters, and his religion will be wiped out as a result. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that God has only one Covenant, that it has not yet been renewed, and that its restoration is predicated upon the incorporation of His Towrah into our lives, are you going to consider reading it and integrating its guidance into your life?

I understand that Christians believe that their “Bible” is the inerrant Word of God, but that is not possible.

The“Christian New Testament” isn't even remotely reliable. To pretend that it is the inerrant word of God is absurd. There are over 300,000 known differences between the oldest manuscripts and the texts which support legacy and modern translations. No two codices agree on which words were originally written, and that is just the beginning of the problems. No words representing church, cross, holy,saint, Christian, Jesus, Christ, Lord, God, Ghost, Christmas, Easter,communion, Last Supper, Trinity, or Gospel can be found in any ancient manuscript, making all of these things religious corruptions.There are whole sections of books that aren't attested in the older witnesses, such as the discussion with the adulterous woman in the 8th chapter of Yahowchanan, as well as the concluding chapter of Mark.Neither Mark nor Luke were eyewitnesses, and thus are hearsay. Paul’s thirteen letters, combined with his starring role in Acts, present doctrines which are diametrically opposed to Yahowsha’s words and deeds, and thus cannot have been inspired by the same God. And then we have to confront the issue of invalid, incomplete, and misleading translations, something you will more fully appreciate by the time you have completed this book. So since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue? And now that you know that you cannot rely on the Christian New Testament, where are you going to turn for answers?

I understand that Christians believe that Paul met with “Jesus” on the road to Damascus, that he had a conversion experience, that he was transformed from being a murderer to serving as an apostle,someone chosen and inspired by God to share the Gospel of Grace with the world, but that is not possible.

According to Yahowsha’s testimony during the Olivet Discourse, Paul could not have seen Him on the road to Damascus. He told us not to believe anyone who made such a claim. So if Sha’uwl saw a light, it was not God’s. Nor is his message. And make no mistake, Paul’s message was his own. He never accurately quotes anything Yahowah or Yahowsha’ said. Moreover, Paul’s preaching was the antithesis of God’s testimony. If one can be relied upon, the other is a liar. You can either believe Paul or trust God, but no one can accept both. By comparing their words, this book will prove this point beyond a reasonable doubt. You will hate Paul before we are through.

I understand that Christians believe that the Torah was written exclusively for Jews, that it was comprised of old-fashioned laws that no one can obey, and that “Jesus” came to free us from that Law, but that is not possible.

I have not yet responded to Christianity’s most debilitating lie. I understand that Christians, as a direct result of Paul’s letter to the Galatians, have been led to believe that the Torah was written exclusively for Jews, that it was comprised of old-fashioned laws and arcane concepts that are impossible to obey, and that “Jesus”came to free the world from it. But since addressing this position is the purpose of this book, let’s consider the evidence...
Therefore, most everything Christians believe is untrue. And faith in something which is invalid is unreliable.

By the way, Torah does not mean "Law"
(Towrah – the signed, written, and enduring means to search for, find, and choose the instruction, teaching, guidance, and direction, which provides answers which facilitate our restoration and return that are good,pleasing, joyful, beneficial, purifying, and cleansing)

www.questioningpaul.com Read this book!!!

AtoD wrote:
D:

I read the excerpt and found it interesting. In a number of ways you and I have reached similar conclusions independent of each other.

However, while we think alike in a number of ways - you seem to believe that Christianity is a gigantic con game that is perpetuated by ministers and priests whom you assume know "the truth". There we part ways in our thinking.

As different as everyone in your original family is from each other you all seem to have always shared a common trait - that trait being religious certainty. I would point out that at one time in your life you were certain that the Catholic faith was the one true religion. When you left Catholicism you branded it as a cult of sorts. You were certain then that your new faith was the correct one. You were probably as certain of that as the rest of your family was certain that their faith was the one true faith. Now you are as certain as you have always been that you have found "the truth".

The excerpt does not simply refute or challenge Christianity - it brands it as deliberately misleading people from "the truth". It states a number of times "since the Christian religion has deliberately misrepresented this irrefutable and essential fact, what else might be untrue?" I'll challenge one of it's points.

The 2nd paragraph begins "The Ma’aseyah Yahowsha’ emphatically stated that He did not come to replace or to annul any aspect of the Torah, but instead to be the living embodiment of it. Therefore, by upholding the existing standard, He could not be the founder of a new religion." D - you know that Christianity began as a sect of Judaism where Christ's followers believed he was the long awaited Ma'aseyah. In the sense that His followers believed He was the Ma'aseyah they were different from the rest of the Jews of their time who still awaited his coming - and still do to this day. That is what was new - the new order believed the Ma'aseyah had come and had walked among them. That is how He started a "new" religion.

While I respect your faith and your sincere desire to have a relationship with God, I am concerned that you may be hurting K by your intentionally challenging posts on Facebook. Would God want you to love Him and draw others into a relationship with Him or would he want you to isolate yourself caring only what others who believe as you do think? Would He want you to draw others into a relationship with Him or push them away from that relationship by comparing the Ma'aseyah to roast beef? When you write something that you know will be viewed by other who haven't "seen the light" as you have - shouldn't what you write help lead them to new understanding?

A

Yada wrote:
D,
You have correctly surveyed the landscape. The pastor doesn't want a written record of this because he knows that his animosity toward the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms could be used against him. All you have to do is keep chipping away at the obvious lies Jesus, Christ, Lord, Sunday, Christmas, Easter, Trinity, God dying, bodily resurrection, cross, Torah annulled, two covenants, Paul's demon possession, Paul citing Dionysus, and then countering them with the truth of Yahowah, Towrah, Covenant, Yahowsha', Ma'aseyah, Father, Shabat, Sukah, Passover, One, Psalm 22, burning the rest of the body, the Sermon on the Mount, Jeremiah 31, followed by Yahowsha's Olivet Discourse. The comparisons are irrefutable. It is God or man, relationship or religion, the Torah or the NT.
Of course, the pastor will simply change the subject and call you a heretic and deflect the conversation away from Yahowah's testimony.
The Romans 7 argument is one of my favorites. But for truth, you can't beat Habakkuk.
The exercise will likely fail, but it's worth doing if you set your sights on simply making the pastor know that he is promoting a lie for a living. And once your friend knows that much of what he has been told to believe is untrue, the onslaught of evidence may prevail over time.
Yada

Offline James  
#531 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:34:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SP wrote:
Hi Yada,I hope you and your family are well.I was raised to think that the one unpardonable sin is blasphemy of the Ruach Qodesh,not really sure what that blasphemy really means tho.Also think that if you deny Yahowah in order to save your life ,say as if a man had a knife at your throat and said deny Yah and worship the muslim god that that would be pretty unpardonable also..so say if I ever find myself with a knife on me can I deny Yah and pray to a false god just long enough to get the knife off my neck and then say sorry Yah I am sure you understand I didnt really mean it..Would Yah accept that excuse and reasoning? thanks Yada for help here in my understanding

Yada wrote:
SP,

I'd rather be in heaven then here with the Muslime so I'd encourage the cut. But to answer your question, once you are a child of the Covenant you are perfect in Yah's eyes. So not to worry. For Yah's children, the towrah is guidance and teaching. The Torah's teeth are for those outside of the Covenant, turning the Father into a Judge and the Instructions into Laws from their perspective.

Yada

Offline James  
#532 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:35:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RL wrote:
Yada
Could you give me a simple explanation on Reshiyth Ch 6 were these mal'ak that come into the daughters of men?.& Does Yahowah give any reason or explanation on how or why this happened?
Whats your opinion on this Chapter in the Torah?
RL

Yada wrote:
RL,

The answer is in Volume One of www.YadaYah.com.

Yada

RL wrote:
Yada
Do you have any of your books on audio if so where might I find them?
Thank You
RL

Yada wrote:
POD is available in mp3. Also, much of what I've written I've covered on the two radio programs. So you may want to check out the archives on www.BlessYahowah.com. They are labeled by topic.

Yada

Offline James  
#533 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:39:22 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LB wrote:
Yada Just a line to say Hello and share a some thoughts with you. I sat down and contemplated Yahowah’s plan and then wrote.
I’m sure you feel the same, sharing the intimate message of Yahowah’s plan and revelations. I love your work exposing the maladies
Of this corrupt world; and the reason in which we do what we do. I hope your Shabbat is filled with hope, joy, love and endurance.
Love to the tribes of Yisrael. Yah’s people of every nation, race, and color.

I Am My Beloved's-
I didn't fall in love
with You,
You loved me first
uplifting & sheltering me
I walked in love
towards You
With my eyes wide open
willing to listen
Choosing
every step
along The Way
Leaving much behind
for a narrow path
with You at my side
I trust and rely on
Your word
and Your love.
I do believe in destiny
& the reconciliation
of my heart--to Yours
I love our 7 step dance
I think we are fated
to those things which
we would chose anyway
And I'd chose You;
A hundred lifetimes
in a hundred worlds,
In any version of reality
I would find You
and chose You;
Yahowah my El.
L.B.

Yada wrote:
LB,

This is my favorite so far. I love the perspective and the attitude, especially the idea of "dancing."

Beautifully written.

Yada

Offline James  
#534 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:41:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CM wrote:
Yada,

Great listening to the Shabat show today (Sat, Aug 9).

I was wondering:

Do you think the Torahless One/Man of Sin may be Paul of Tarsus reincarnated?

Do you think Yahuchanon the Immerser was EliYah reincarnated? (Spirit of EliYah)

Do you think that the year will revert to a 360-day year in the near future? That seems to be the only way the days calculate out during the Tribulation.

Having been a Christian for 50 years, I always thought that the Ma'aseyah was 33.33% of God; I never thought He was 100% of God. Does the Church teach that He is 100% of God? I don't think I know of anyone who thinks He was 100% of God. I also don't quite understand what they mean by "He is 100% God and 100% man." ??

State that formula again: 666: 400 (taw) + 200 (resh) + 60 (?) + 6(?) = ? Is that his name?

Thanks!
Shalom,

CM

Yada wrote:
CM

No to reincarnation. Just similar spirit, attitude, and approach. The Torahless One will be very similar to Paul, but is not Paul.

Yahowchanan is a unique soul as is 'ElYah.

The prophetic calendar is 360 days but not the solar year. So unless Yah changes our orbit, I suspect that Years 6000 to 7000 Yah will be comprised of 365.25 days.

Paul wrote that the fullness of the godhead was on him bodily. And with the Trinity, all three are different persons - each of which are considered god. The notion you cited, 100% god and 100% shows that they aren't thinking and that they see JC as 100% god. It's stupid, but so is religion.

666 Taw/Mark Resh/Head Shemek/Thorn or Goad Wah/Increase

Yada

Offline James  
#535 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:07:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Dowd wrote:
Hello Yada.

The verse attributed to Yahowsha' and found in Mattinyah 22:15-22, Luke 20:25 and Mark 12:17 declaring "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's", sounds troubling to me given Yahowah's animosity to Rome and all it represents.

Is there any doubt that this passage is authentic? Is it extant in the earliest manuscripts or should we treat it with caution as with the adulterous woman fable?

Blessings Yada

Dowd

Yada wrote:
Dowd,

Since it is in all three, including Mattanyah, it probably is authentic. The fact is, in context, the response is brilliant.

Framing the answer by first posing a question to the religious question, asking, "Whose likeness and inscription is this?" completely resolves the problem. The context limits the direction to giving back, and thus disassociating from, the religion, politics, and national economics associated with a coin were a man is depicted as both ruler and god and where the inscription is in opposition to Yah.

So from my perspective, it is about disassociating rather than associating.

By the way, the reason for the clever answer is that had He just answered, "No," Rome would have immediately tried and convicted Him, and thus precluded Him from being declared innocent and from serving as the Passover Lamb. That is precisely what the Pharisees were trying to accomplish. It is why I see Yahowsha's question and answer as brilliant. I wish I were a billionth that smurt.

Great question, by the way.

Yada

Offline James  
#536 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:13:32 AM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Yada,

Thank you for your prompt and meaningful reply. When you spoke of the scientific accuracy of creation and the flood this was also actually what really spoke to me. That and the third option of the soul ceasing to exist. The bible portrays such a different God than the one Yada Yah portrays. And all of the proof is right there in the Word.

I admittedly also started this journey simply looking to understand why our leaders, religions and political systems were so corrupt. Everything in this world goes against every intuitive thought and feeling I had and I wondered what kind of crazy world this was that supposedly happened by chance. But I could see patterns and connections in everything so I just continued to search for an answer. I also wondered why the elite were so interested in numbers/numerology/symbolism and secret/occult/satanism. I started seeing deeper meanings in news, movies, music videos and I wondered why.

Once I started reading your work it all came together. It explains everything! I also look forward to reading Prophet of Doom. It does baffle me that there are so few who even care to know why we are here. There are far more intelligent people than myself, but they are, like you said blind to the truth.

I am quite curious as to what made you decide to travel the world and understand Islam and then translate the bible. How were you able to read all of the ancient texts? Did you learn Paleolithic and ancient Hebrew? And then Greek! Sorry I am nosy, just always curious...Of course you don't have to share that with me. :) I simply, for the first time, was reading the KJV to understand the reason billions believe in Christianity and the elite seemed to truly believe in satan. When I read the KJV, that God in the bible felt wrong. And something kept telling me the names were wrong. As simple as that. So I typed in Google, "the name Jesus is wrong" and I found the 'Bless Yahowah' site. And, the rest is history! I just wish I had more time to read :)

Thanks again, and thanks for the radio program information. I will be definitely tuning in.
(Sorry for typos & random sentences, my three kids are always making a LOT of noise :) )

T

Yada wrote:
T,

The science and the history, the prophecy and the they consistency of Yahowah word is what reached out and grasped hold of most all of us. It all makes sense. It is a shame that so few otherwise rational people don't even bother to consider what the Author of the Towrah had to say.

While I don't mind answering either of your questions, they would be great questions for Shattering Myths. Are you curious enough to call 877-300-7645 sometime between 12.00 and 3.00 pm edt?

Your path had more detours than mine, but we questioned many of the same things en route to the truth. And the only thing thus far that I can tell that you have wrong is that you are giving me credit for something I do not deserve. All I did was seek to know what God had to say, and looked for the truth in the oldest manuscripts and in the oldest alphabet. Then I shared what I discovered and added some of the insights that struck me along the way. It's Yahowah's words that are impressing you, not mine.

Yada

T wrote:
Yada,

I am almost finished with reading Yada Yah and all I can say is wow! The words make me incredibly angry, sad and happy all at once. Angry only because this has been hidden from everyone for so long. I do tune into your radio show and I am also catching up on all of the ones I missed thanks to Richard's Bless Yahowah site.

I do have a few questions that are keeping me awake at night and I wish I could call into the program but my three young children won't cooperate for more than 2 minutes :) However, I will call once school starts. (Eek! Another thing I always question especially when my Kindergardener is asking why they "force" her to say the National Anthem to the flag every morning....time to homeschool!)
I know you are very busy so I will keep it as short as possible, and if you don't have time to answer I will hold onto them until I can call in.

Do you think some people (those born of the serpent) are born without a conscience. Do maybe the elite bloodlines not have a conscience. I just wonder why, for those who know about Yohowah, why they would consciously choose to follow the adversary when they know they will spend eternity in She'owl. I am making the assumption that the top political and religious leaders know the truth. Also, they actively practice satanic rituals etc. does this allow a demonic spirit to truly enter their body? Looking at our music industry today the A listers (which I don't like by the way) always talk about an alter ego. (Eg. Beyonce is Sasha Fierce and there are many others with alter egos, Mariah Carey comes to mind) they also all have a CD or at least a song titled I Am. Why would they actively follow the adversary when they know the end result. Or do they not know the end result and they are diluted by fame and fortune. Can they be enthralled so deep with the adversary that they don't know of Yahowah?

Why don't the powers that be ( for lack of a better term) not stop you from sharing your book/speaking on the radio?

It is also just mind boggling to me that there is this information that cannot be refuted (the Towrah) and there are people very much knowledgable about the wrongs of Religion, the Church, Sunday, sun worship, whom are aware of all of the political and religious non sense but will still defend the KJV and the name Jesus. Even when they know of the name Yahowah! I just can't fathom!

I am so glad you spread the word. I pretty much keep my mouth closed now because my husband and family don't see it. My children know Yahowah (much to my husbands displeasure) but it is the best I can do for now.

Sincerely,

T

A side note! I watched the 'Son of God' movie (purely to point out the discrepancies to my husband...and they actually had the 'Jesus ' character quietly say "my name is Yahowsha". It almost sounds like he is saying my name is okay or something but I rewound it and listened to it a few times and even my husband couldn't deny that he said that.

Yada wrote:
T,

Neither our listeners nor I will be bothered by the sounds of a mom and her children, so please call in. You are an interesting and articulate person, and you are in a very familiar situation for most of us. We have all been where you are and have shared the exact same responses, questions, concerns, and joys.

If it is all right with you, I'd like to read and then answer your question during the show so that both benefit others. Since you listen to the archives, I'm hoping that will work for you. But if not, let me know and I'll type a response.

It's great to hear from you,

Yada

Offline Sarah  
#537 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 9:59:07 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I shared/suggested the blessyahowah.com website with a group who advocates Torah observance and this was their reply:

"My goodness, his spellings of the Hebrew words drive me (and many people) right up the wall! The writings are loaded with the cholam vav - a connecting vowel used only for phonic purposes. Oh my gosh. Nobody can read that stuff!

I’ve worked with Andrew Gabriel Roth – I was the original editor for his AENT - http://www.aent.org/. He’s a Hebrew/Aramaic and Greek scholar who knows the proper transliterations of the Aramaic and Hebrew, and the cholam vav is nowhere in sight in his writings….It’s unnecessary and ridiculous!

Perhaps this “Yada” (who refuses to give his given name) would consider a better transliteration of his works? As it is, it’s HARD to read his stuff, so I can’t tell if he’s on the mark, or not. Not about to try to slog my way through his site."

What is she talking about? What is a 'cholam vav' anyway?Confused

Offline James  
#538 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 4:27:41 PM(UTC)
James
Man

I can't find anything about a cholam vav. I don't see very much Hebrew anywhere on BlessYahowah, so I cna only assume she is speaking of the transliterations. But that doesn't make sense then since according to her, "a connecting vowel used only for phonic purposes." Since phonics has to do with pronounciation and transliterations are a way of conveying in one language how to pronounce a word from another lanugage, not transliterating it would make no sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holam this is closest thing I cna find to what she is talking about.

It seems her complaint is that the transliterations are not the way she would do them, so she is not going to bother reading any of the material.

Offline Mike  
#539 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 8:38:00 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
After reading the Wikipedia article that James found, I think that she is referring to the “O” in the pronunciation of Yahowah (YHWH) and Yahowsha. They pronounce them Yahweh and Y’shua (Yahshua).

From the Wiki article:
“Holam with other matres lectionis
The most common reason for not writing the /o/ sound as a vav in text without niqqud is when in text with niqqud the mater lectionis is Alef (א) or He (ה) instead of vav. In the Bible some words are irregularly and inconsistently spelled with ה as a mater lectionis - זֹה along זוֹ‎, בֵּיתֹה along בֵּיתוֹ, etc., but the number of these irregularities was brought to minimum in modern Hebrew.”

If she is hung up on the transliteration of the names then maybe she should read the thinking that went into the transliteration here:

http://www.blessyahowah.com/a/ftf.html

You might tell her that there is no “V” sound in ancient Hebrew so “vav” is incorrect. Also ancient Hebrew didn’t have all of the silly vowel pointing diacritical marks either.

When I clicked on the site http://www.aent.org/ that she mentioned, it is about an Aramaic to English translation of the “New Testament”. Ask her where they dug up an Aramaic scroll of the “NT” that is older than 3rd century CE. To my knowledge there are none. I wish there were but there aren’t. They said that the translation is based on the Khaboris Codex which is a medieval era Aramaic manuscript.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaboris_Codex

According to the Wiki the general consensus is this codex was translated from the Greek.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshitta

Here are a few funny quotes from the http://www.aent.org/ web site:
“The Aramaic English New Testament (AENT) is the most definitive English New Testament translation in nearly two thousand years.” Gee, there wasn’t an English language 2000 years ago. This must be marketing to the Christians that think “Jesus” used the KJV.

“Over 1,000 leading language scholars and Bible students have rigorously dedicated their unrivaled expertise to the 5th edition of the AENT. A wonderfully diverse tapestry of Jewish and Christian religious ideologists has collectively provided thousands of hours of unbiased peer review. Publishers, translators, editors, and contributors have passionately woven hundreds of years of study and research of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek into the AENT.” Ack! A diverse tapestry of Jewish and Christian religious ideologists.

“The Aramaic text used in crafting the AENT is the most original autograph that modern scholars have encountered. This is important as most popular English New Testaments come from Greek translations originally converted from Hebrew and Aramaic texts. Simply put, most New Testaments are a translation of a translation…..” This Bible is a translation of a translation of a translation: Hebrew to Greek to Aramaic to English.

Shalom,

Mike
Offline InHisName  
#540 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:18:37 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Originally Posted by: James Go to Quoted Post
I can't find anything about a cholam vav. I don't see very much Hebrew anywhere on BlessYahowah, so I cna only assume she is speaking of the transliterations. But that doesn't make sense then since according to her, "a connecting vowel used only for phonic purposes." Since phonics has to do with pronounciation and transliterations are a way of conveying in one language how to pronounce a word from another lanugage, not transliterating it would make no sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holam this is closest thing I cna find to what she is talking about.

It seems her complaint is that the transliterations are not the way she would do them, so she is not going to bother reading any of the material.

You were on the right track James. The cholam vav is the vowel pointed waw. (ended up on Karaite korner for that insight). But I guess I still don't completely understand her comments because the cholam vav (with the other vowel pointing) would yield Yehuvah (or something similar) compared to Yada's Yahowah. Her guru somehow does away with it all as shown in his spelling of Yahoshaw as Y'shua. His work is based on Aramaic texts as the language of Yahoshaw and has produced the AENT, Aramaic English New Testament.

Anyway if the cholam vav is unnecessary, then so is all vowel pointing (agreed). But how does YH become Y'? Confused
Offline James  
#541 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:53:06 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Thanks Mike. I didn't bother to click the link to their site. So they are among the idiots who think using Aramaic text, the earliest of which dates to aroung the 9th or 10th century I believe, is the way to go as opposed to using the Greek text that dates within a few hundred years. Well that tells me really all I need to know about them, they are ideologically driven and not reason driven.

Offline Richard  
#542 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:36:50 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I haven't followed any of the lady's links. But I thought maybe she was referring to the words "accordingly" and "relationally" that Yada uses so much in his translations. It makes for extremely difficult reading, so I usually just use my mental blinders to not see them anymore as I'm reading his translations. I know they're there, and he has explained why he includes 'em, so that's good enough for me.

What I find most troubling about the woman's complaint is that she is running to those who almost certainly give credence to the rabbis. Man, once I see someone giving those yahoos anything more than a turned back, I stop paying them any mind at all. They have way more to worry about than simple translational preferences!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:14:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Sarah  
#543 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:18:54 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Anyone have any thoughts about reading Bart Ehrman's books? Are they worth the time?

Offline James  
#544 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:29:03 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: Sarah Go to Quoted Post
Anyone have any thoughts about reading Bart Ehrman's books? Are they worth the time?

Misquoting Jesus is an okay read. One of those cases were I don't agree with the conclusions of the author, but the research is good, so you can learn something from it. Much like Encountering The Manuscripts by Philip Comfort.

Offline Sarah  
#545 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 6:41:05 PM(UTC)
Sarah

Another question about Abraham:

If Abraham 'understood' what Yahowah was offering by way of the Covenant, if he 'understood' that the Ma'aseyah would be his descendant, and if he 'trusted' Yahowah, why did he show such a lack of trust when he lied to Pharaoh and when he sired Ishmael through Hagar? I think Yada said on the Shabat Show the other night that Yahowah counted 'righteousness' to Abraham as soon as Abraham 'understood' what Yahowah was offering. However, it is stated that God 'adopted' Abraham (he became a ben/son) at 99 years of age; that was about 24 years later. Any ideas?

Offline Sarah  
#546 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2014 4:52:44 PM(UTC)
Sarah

New question:

The First Century Talpiyot Tomb contains inscriptions in GREEK, and images of the CROSS. Any thoughts?
Offline James  
#547 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 7:56:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

N wrote:
Yada,

Was the tabernacle built specifically as a tent for Yahowah to live directly with Yisra’el? Where Yahowah was actually present in the tent. It seems as if His plan was to camp in the midst of Yisra’el. To take it even further, was the written Torah required because Yahowah was living directly with Yisra’el? It seems He needed very specific instructions because He was actually living with His family. Before He gave His Torah to Moshe to scribe, He obviously didn’t feel a written Torah was necessary with that level if instruction. Or if there was one, its not stated.

Later, was the Temple built as Yahowah’s permanent home with Yisra’el?

Thanks Yada. Just some thoughts.

Yada wrote:
N,

I think that the Tent of the Witness was built for Yisra'el to reveal something about Yahowah and the Covenant to them. And among those things is the desire of Yah to live with His children.

Part of Yah was in the Qodesh - Qodesh of the Tent, but not all of Yah. But He was there with His people.

Yes, Yah intends to camp in the heart of Yisra'el and will do so.

Yah only spoke His Towrah to Yisra'el once. The Yisra'elites hated the experience. So Yah relied on Moseh to share it with them and to make it relevant in their lives. And ultimately, He came as the living Towrah with Yahowsha'.

I don't think that the instructions change based upon Yah's proximity, but the experience was vital because it was incorporated into His Witness. So there were more immediate consequences for various requests and responses.

Before the Exodus, the number of Covenant participants was fairly small. So on those occasions, Yah shared His instructions one on one as He did with Abraham.

Since the Temple was destroyed twice, it was not a permanent home. But it is symbolic of Yah's home and thus Sukah, and thus the Covenant.

Yada

Offline James  
#548 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 5:31:37 PM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada,

I just finished reading Intro to God, I am revisiting YY and was wondering the reference list of materials used for your research includes; The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible.
Is this the same as you were referencing?The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible: The Oldest Known Bible Translated for the First Time into English: Martin G., Jr. Abegg, Peter Flint, Eugene Ulrich: 9780060600648: Amazon.com: Books

I know you don't like to be thanked, so I will thank Yah for enabling your journey. Sadly I have the same problem with my wife, and family as you have described on SM. I think I handled their original resistance to where I was going (away from Christianity) completely wrong. I wished I had read Intro to God in its entirety. I wished I had waited until I had shed all of my past beliefs. I asked my ex-pastor, her's now for an email pow wow, but no go. He absolutely is not interested, I am a poison pill, and he has warned everyone to be open to my wife (consoling) but to stay as far away from me as possible. My son is a different subject, unlike the rest of he family he rejected Christianity while attending the same private Christian school my daughter attended. He is an agnostic for all intensive purposes, at age 19 he is not open to anything remotely connected to what he perceives to be religion or God. With him I am going to wait until he matures some more and is able to focus on a subject that is not sports or cars.

One last item I have spent too much time on FB and I think I have gained all it has to offer. I was given a link to this fellow who has a You Tube series teaching Paleo Hebrew I was wondering if you thought this fellow is no base. I think you will be able to determine this a lot quicker that I could. But if you don't have the time, I understand there are only so many hours in a day.

D

Yada wrote:
DT,

Yes, that is the one I use, but only for differences, not for the translation.

I don't like to be thanked because all I've done is to share why Yahowah should be thanked.

I'm sorry about your wife and former pastor - but that is common and to be expected. You will never prevail with the pastor, but given time, you may still save your wife. The more you know, the more you come to enjoy your relationship with Yah, the better.

I just look at the shape of the paleo Hebrew letters and the meaning is obvious, so I don't know why one would need a teacher to explain the drawings.

Yada

Offline James  
#549 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:08:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
I've come up with a theory for the 13/04/2029 asteroid.
While mentioning this I'd be happy if you could share any amplified translations if quotes from prophecies foretelling the same event in Yah's Torah prophet and Psalms?.
Although I find the so called New Testament to be unreliable due to there being no original copies in Hebrew (along with the rest including Paul) I consider revelations to be inspired - having purpose - the revelations and timing of this event is one of them which demonstrates its accuracy on future history.
I also agree with that up to the 17th Chapter I think - its sceptical.

That said, could the very thing responsible for "nudging" the asteroid into the planet be Divine intervention or a result of mans attempt to nudge it away (or deliberately into) our planet?
Or could it actually be the result of the moons position also playing a major role in this apocalyptic event? (don't worry this is not another "blood moon" modern myth created by a religious nut - its just a theory!)

Depending on the exact timing as relative to the moons position - the moon could either (chances a slim) take the blow for us or its gravitational pull moving away from the meteoroids direction as the meteoroid approaches earth could have the opposite effect I imagine which I'd be surprised if scientists haven't already taken into account.

Although the moon in comparison to earth is much smaller in mass and therefore its gravitational effect is compared to our planets might make it seem irrelevant to have any difference to this event - it only takes a nudge on a cosmic scale and I think it will be a matter of both unexpected circumstances to do with the moons position and mans attempt to stop the meteoroid by nudging it away.

Could based upon mathematics
and our knowledge of the moons gravitational effect - pull the asteroid into our planet as appose to skimming it and in that sense the "nudging" inevitable?
Unless scientists can find a way to nudge the meteoroid (or moon for that matter) off course there should already be an awareness to the odds and probabilityif we can find the exact position of the moons orbit when the meteoroid is due to hit.
Surely if people knew this was the meteoroid not to end the world but has been foretold to tie in with a coherence of events signalling the tribulation more would take Yahowah's report of this future event seriously and therefore Him if only they knew who He was.

One thing we as a Spiritual family can be sure about is Yah's always right and there's no other candidate to fit the bill of this mega death apocalyptic sign from the heavens other than the very same meteoroid which name so happens to mean "to be nudged" which sounds as though my theory suggests the meteoroid could also be dragged further into earths course by a combination of the moon and mans attempt to nudge it having a counterproductive effect.
so since His words aren't stuck in time this means its inevitably going to happen (...well its not happened since the flood) just the way Yah told us everything would unfold.

The conclusion is that NASA knows this is a big deal and that's why they have been investing so much into methods based on theories of how to "nudge it" out of course (blowing it up would only add to problems) which might even add to the problem but the problem itself is not going away.

Particularly if certain mathematical calculations can be done to measure the outcome based upon our knowledge of the moons gravitational effect based upon which side of the earth the moon is on.

I - like many of us am convinced its going to happen as means to everything else thats already unfolding before our eyes, its the only time in history that an asteroid this big will strike earth and it just so happens to be the one NASA seems most concerned about since its the only one spotted so far to be of grave concern if it hits earth.
Apart from this apocalyptic event from space which the last one this big was no doubt responsible for wiping out the Dinosaurs - we could be waiting a very long time for that prophecy to be fulfilled if its not 2029.

And It can't unless it ties in with the order in which the tribulation is reported to play out and therefore its already happened.
We can perhaps take a look into the future using science to predict the certainty for this great event.

If scientists and mathematicians can perhaps they will know this event is going to be signalling the end of the world as we know it amidst all the war and everything else on the horizon even if they don't know Yah.

I'd be surprised if others especially NASA hasn't already thought of my theory and already know its more than just a theory based upon the exact position of moon being irrefutable evidence that the asteroid will inevitably hit our planet while appearing as though it has been nudged by the very attempt to nudge it off course going wrong.

Yada wrote:
M,

It's only found in Revelation so I can't provide a Hebrew text. It has nothing to do with a blood moon which is just a full eclipse. The text only says that it will be ballo, the Greek word for toss, throw, or move. But yes, NASA is worried and is asking for money to track it and to deflect it. So, we could end up moving it into us. Or it could be moved, sped up, or slowed by an interaction with another object during its long orbit.

Yada

Offline James  
#550 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:08:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LB wrote:
Dear Yada;
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful sharing you do in the word and for being a voice in Yahowah’s words and truths.
I came across something I found a fascinating find and thought to share it with you, as you have shared much with me, enjoy.
A Paleo Study on Maásyah—VIA the Aleph Beyt (in Paleo)
The story begins at where all good things do, from the beginning. In the Torah it is written that Dowd found the 'mystery' the word mystery
is actually paleo which is why Dowd wrote the Psalm 119 as to direct us to this truth. Let us look into the meaning of the manifestation of
Yahowsha (Yahowah saves) in the Paleo Aleph Beyt. I think the Aleph Beyt says it more beautifully than could be told by men. Here we go…
Aleph-as a prefix it means I will...and the making of the universe
Beyt-materialisation (houses are built) matter used to build-materialize
Gimmel-is a sent one, ambassador, travel to another place and back again, just like camel caravans or likened to Ya’acobs ladder going forth and returning
Dalet=door, and the No. 4 (year of the coming 33 AD) Yahowsha became that Dalet of the Pesach Lamb
Interesting note: BGD the word Beged; is the Hebrew word for a type of clothing, or camouflage, so the first few letters convey this truth.....
I will manifest myself as an ambassador to come to you in the appointed time (4 th day of creation year 33 AD) in a materialised camouflage (human body needed to enter this plane of existence) Just like a man needs a space suit to reach the outer atmosphere, thusly YHWH needs a physical manifestation to be on our plane of physical matter, especially if He is who he says he is LIGHT.
**Dowd understood the hidden mystery (paleo) by way of these simple truths which he celebrated by singing the Alpeh Beyt in 119,
what else did Dowd know.......everything, the whole of the plan of Yahowah, I propose the whole of the plan IS IN the Aleph Beyt, the letters themselves tell the story.
L.B.

Yada wrote:
LB,

Each of these insights are consistent with the shapes of the letters, with the names of the letters, with Yah's testimony, with Yahowsha', and with Dowd's Aleph Beyt presentation of the Towrah in the 119th Psalm. That is to say, you came to know and share the same insights that Dowd recognized. That puts you into some very fine company.

Well done. And thanks for sharing this.

Yada

Also, consider that Yahowsha' is Yahowah's name plus a Tooth and an Eye, and thus the Word and Visual Presence of Yahowah.