logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#51 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:23:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
J wrote:
Hello, Yada,

Thank you so much for your GCN broadcast. I am grateful for your teaching and faithfulness in helping us find God's truth and Torah teachings!

I am observing the Sabbath today and am wondering if you can tell me which two to three research tools listed below would be the best ones to start with to study the Torah. If they could be listed on the web and accessed for free, that would be helpful.

You said the you used the oldest manuscripts and best research tools. For that purpose you have relied upon the following: (which would you recommend for me a beginner?)

The Dead Seas Scrolls Bible

Enhanced Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon

The Hebrew & Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament

Dictionary of Biblical Languages With Semantic Domains: Hebrew

Gesenius’ Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament

A Concise Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament

New American Standard Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries

A Biblical Hebrew Reference Grammar

The Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon

Englishman’s Concordance

Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament

The Complete Word Study Guide of the Old Testament

The Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament

The ESV English-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear Old Testament

Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia; Werkgroep Informatica, Vrije Morphology

The Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear Bible

Zondervan’s Hebrew-English Old Testament Interlinear

Logos Scholar’s Platinum Edition Software

The Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts

Analytical Lexicon of the Greek New Testament

The Complete Word Study Dictionary, New Testament

Dictionary of Biblical Languages With Semantic Domains: Greek

The Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament

The Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament

Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Christian Literature

Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament Based on Semantic Domains

A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint, Revised Edition

The New American Standard Greek Dictionary

The New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible

An Intermediate Greek-English Lexicon

The Theological Dictionary of the New Testament

The Complete Word Study Guide of the New Testament

Synonyms of the New Testament

Wuest’s Word Studies in the Greek New Testament

The New International Greek Testament Commentary

Word Studies in the New Testament

The ESV English-Greek Reverse Interlinear New Testament

The NRSV English-Greek Reverse Interlinear New Testament

Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, with McReynolds English Interlinear

Marshall’s Parallel New Testament in Greek and English

Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary

Thank you for being there! My husband is very ugly to me and my grandchildren ages 4 and 11, as we try to follow the Torah and walk away from Christianity and all the pagan holidays. It's unpleasant and he fills our lives with grief. We keep on walking to Yahweh. We know we have found the Way and the Truth inspite of his persecutions!!

Thanks for your help,

J

Yada wrote:
Logos software is the single best tool, but the version which will empower translations costs around $600 bucks, so it is not cheap. If you Google "free online hebrew interlinears" and also "free online hebrew - english lexicons and dictionaries" you'll find links to many free online resources.

http://www.scripture4all...rlinear/Hebrew_Index.htm
http://interlinearbible.org/
http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html
http://www.biblesupport....con-of-the-bibledctxexe/

There are dozens more of each. And all you really need is two of the first and four of the second to be well versed.

As for the oldest manuscripts, I use the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible because it reveals where the DSS differ from the MT. I don't suspect that it is free.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#52 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:23:59 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AB wrote:
I would like to use statements and paragraphs from Intro to God, Yada Yah and Questioning Paul and turn them into YouTube videos. Of course all with proper attribution pointing them to the website of the book they are referencing. Could I have your written permission to do this?

Thanks, AB

Yada wrote:
AB,

Sorry for the late response. I only check the email feedback from these various sites every couple of weeks.

You are free, encouraged, and appreciated for using anything on any of these sites to promote Yahowah's message. And you do not need to credit me in any way. As you know, I'm sharing Yahowah's Word and then encouraging people to think about its implications. So since these thoughts are His, not mine, just credit Him.

However, since I am in the midst of rewriting QP, before you post anything from the existing version, I'd prefer that you quote from the most recent edits. I'm substantially improving it, making each chapter twice as long and twice as strong, as before. So when you are ready to QP, let me know and I'll send you the rewritten chapters in Word.

If I may ask, when, where, and how did you get introduced to Yahowah? And what was it about His message that resonated with you, causing you to respond to Him?

Again, I apologize for the delayed reply.

Yada

Offline James  
#53 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:29:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JK wrote:
This question deals with the penalty paid by Yahosha when he descended into Sheol. I have to assume when He declared "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?", Yahosha had no expectation of being rescued from Sheol. I say this because I think to make the sacrifice perfect, there could have been no expectation of anything other than taking on the eternal sacrifice . So Yahosha would have to feel the reality of the ultimate pain of separation and Yahowah would have endured that loss dearly, no matter how temporary?

So my question is, how did Yahowah "rescue" Yahosha from Sheol? Was it possibly foretold by the forty days that Yahosha was tempted by Satan, and Satan was aware he had a finite time to inflict his worst? Did Yahowah constrain Satan in this respect?

In thinking through this, I can't begin to imagine the torment of those who Yahowah sentences to Sheol. There certainly needs to be no fire or torture, because being in dark confinement with the most depraved souls in the universe for eternity, knowing the truth of the alternative outcome, would be a horrific existence.

Thank You.

JK

Yada wrote:
JK,

I respect your thinking and conclusions. It reveals that you understand what occurred and thus appreciate what is being offered. So when I say that I don't concur with your first point, I'm only suggesting another possible interpretation for you to consider.

The moment before Yahowah's Spirit left the body and soul of Yahowsha', Yahowsha' would have known that from the perspective of a time clock on earth, His soul could only be in She'owl for 24 hours. He knew that He was going to be the living embodiment of Bikuwrym following Pesach and Matsah.

But here is where we agree. In She'owl, without a physical body, 24 hours on Earth can be made to seem like an eternity, as time would no longer flow. So Yahowsha's soul in She'owl would have endured the ultimate pain of eternal separation from Yahowah - no matter how temporary from our physical perspective stuck in the flow of time it may have been. His perspective, not ours, is germane. So we agree.

I have often wondered about your subsequent question. And since we are not told, I don't have an answer. But like you, I can speculate. And in this regard I concur with you. Satan can only do what Yahowah allows. And Yahowah set the perimeters. I suspect that either Yahowah ordered ha Satan to release Yahowsha's soul at the prearranged time, or Yahowah opened the portal Himself. You see, if Yahowah can open the door to She'owl to put souls and spirits in, and then lock the portal, incarcerating them there, He has access to the door. And holding the lock and key, still does not require Yahowah to enter, thereby keeping it the place of separation.

So yes, Yahowah constrains Satan. And yes, I cannot imagine enduring within a black hole forever, especially with it filled by the most evil spirits and souls to have ever lived.

Yada

JK wrote:
Thank you for that perspective. You supplied a key that I overlooked in that even an expectation of a temporary descent into She'owl would not have lessened the pain, perhaps even heightened the dread to come for Yawosha. And certainly the pain suffered by Yahowah must have been perhaps the most horrible ever endured by a loving Father. How could you not come to love Him!

The perception of time is what I also overlooked. As horrible as the suffering His human form endured, the relief of physical death only gave way to something even more unimaginable. What 24 earth hours means to us might have seemed an eternity.

These insights flood our minds. Reading the Towrah opens my mind to those Ah Hah! moments of clarity, like clouds parting to reveal a majestic sunrise.

I wanted to also share with you something I experienced shortly after first reading the entirety of Intro to God and related writings. I was reeling from these wonderful insights and they were weighing mightily on my conscience. My friend was working in his yard shoveling fill dirt into a low spot. I picked up a shovel and moved to help him. I noticed a bird standing under the tailgate of his pickup almost between his feet. He took a shovel of dirt from the pickup bed and was about to dump it into this spot. I urged him to stop because he was about to dump the dirt onto the bird. He looked down and said the bird had just left the nest atop the corner of the house and had experienced a "bad first solo flight."

I snapped my fingers and verbally told the fledgling to get out of the way. The young bird looked at me and moved toward me, so I backed away and it followed me up into the grass and when I stopped, it waddled up to me and came to rest between my feet! I stooped down and noticed it had a bit of a scrape on the top of its head with a little blood showing. It let me gently stroke it's feathers. I went back to work and soon it was right back under our feet. I repeated the maneuver and it came right to me and stopped again between my feet.

A little later I looked for our feathered friend and it had gotten out in the street. I again called to it and the bird looked at me and it waddled toward me. I strolled out, picked it up and carried it back into the yard and set it down in the shade. It sat between my feet and looked up at me. It stayed put until we used the garden hose to water in the dirt. When it saw the water, it came back to us and enjoyed a big drink. It finally got its wings and made its way.

I continually reflect upon this event knowing that Yahowah has a wonderful sense of humor, using this unusual example to show me that I am very much like that fledgling bird, totally relying and totally trusting in Him to help us along the way.

Offline James  
#54 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2013 5:55:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AB wrote:
Hi Yada,
Thank you for all the great information you have already shared. I have a few questions that are on my mind...

1.) You say that Yah doesn't know our sins and if he did know them all there would be no salvation. Several times in the past I have prayed and confessed my sins in detail, so in a way... didn't I tell him my sins so that he now knows them? Should I not confess my sins to him anymore? If not, how do we get forgiveness for our mistakes? Do we wait for Unleavened Bread and Day of Reconciliations?

2.) I didn't come to begin to know Yah until May 2013 of this year. I have not had Passover, Unleavened Bread or First Fruits. I have been quite concerned that if I were to die before next spring I wouldn't be in his family yet. Also, can I start with Feast of Trumpets or does the first step need to be Passover?

3.) You have stated that those who observe his feasts will get the benefits. Don't the Messianic Jews observe Torah and the feasts? Does this count them among His children? Also, what about the Jews who also observe the feasts?

4.) What do you think of Near Death experiences? I have a family member who is really big into those and has no fear of death because he has read so many amazing experiences from those who have passed on and then come back. I don't know what to say about them.

Thanks for all your help! AB

Yada wrote:
AB
Once you accept the terms of Yahowah's Covenant, and symbolically walk to Him by way of His Miqra'ey, you become perfect in His eyes. So, no, I would not confess sins. I don't. He has already resolved them. And yes, celebrate every Miqra' in recognition of what He has done.
The Hezekiah story tells us that when our attitude is right, we can celebrate Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym late, and still receive the benefit. I'd ask Him if that would be okay for you, and if you get a sense of calm about it, then devote a week to it. And based upon His acceptance in the past of a postponement, I suspect that He'd be consistent and enjoy this time with you.
It is one thing to celebrate Passover and Unleavened Bread as events commemorating the Exodus as is done in Judaism, and it is another to observe them based upon the path which leads us to Yah's home. So to answer your question, one would have to know if the Messianics were blending Judaism and Pauline Christianity or if they are observing the Towrah. And also germane to this would be their acceptance of the conditions of the Covenant, the first two of which are to disassociate with religion and rely on Yahowah.
I have only one thought on NDE, and that is the people's subconscious tends to play what they believe. So I don't consider anything associated with them to be relevant. All you and I need to know about life and death, Yahowah has told us.
Yada

AB wrote:
Thank you so much! I had Hezekiah on my mind recently and had the feeling I should do it before Trumpets comes up. I am reading your Passover, Unleaved Bread and First Fruits chapters over again.

Is there a certain order or ceremony that we do to observe the three invitations? Do we break the bread and put it under something like the Jews do? Do we recite anything? Do we put the blood on the door frame? Do we dip the bitter herbs in salt water?

If you could give me an example on what your family does to properly observe passover, unleavened bread and first fruits that would make it a lot more tangible for me and help me prepare.

I want to ensure that we observe it properly so it can be effective for myself, my husband and our children ages 12, 10, 8, 6, 3 and 1 years old. We can take the time off work completely for it. Does it need to begin on a certain day of the week if we are doing it on our own outside of the actual date?

I appreciate any advice you could give. :) AB

Yada wrote:
AB,

The menu is set with grilled lamb, bitter herbs (I put them in an olive oil dip for the bread), and red wine on Passover, and bread without yeast for a week, including Passover. But everything else is up to you. There are no rituals. This is all about learning, understanding, accepting, and appreciating what Yah has done and is offering, especially in concert with the Covenant's benefits.
Since you are doing this on a different schedule, if you celebrate Passover as the sun sets on a Friday and UB starting at sundown on Saturday, then no one has to miss work or school. And this way, your celebration coincides with Yahowsha's fulfillment in 33CE.

I abstain from yeast for seven days inclusive of Passover. But I do not slaughter my own lamb. And since meat comes drained of blood, there is no lamb's blood to put on the doorframes. Moreover, I think that this was a tangible instruction in Egypt but a symbolic instruction for the rest of us.

But since the symbolism is important, with young children watching you, I'd put a few drops of the red wine, symbolizing the blood of the Passover Lamb, on the doorway to your home and explain to your children what it represents. And for your children, I'd put most of the emphasis on the Covenant family, comparing your family and your roles in your family to the Covenant, and your home to God's home. Once they see Yah as Dad and the Towrah as parental guidance regarding the Covenant family, understanding, relationship, and salvation follow naturally - especially for children. And while I think this advice is consistent with Yahowah's message and intent, admittedly I'm extrapolating a bit based upon my understanding and relationship. And in the end, this needs to be between you and your family and Yahowah. I'm just a guy pointing a flashlight on His path by illuminating His guidance. Nothing more.
That said, if I were in your situation I'd keep it simple, very happy, and loving. I'd make it a special time with family. I'd be especially forgiving, affectionate, giving, nurturing, protective, and close. It is what these three days are all about.
The story of Hezekiah reveals that our attitude is far more important than procedures or timing. And Yah likes to have fun. The God I've come to know is thrilled that you want to share these meetings with your family. Relax and enjoy. He does all the work, and is happy to do so.

Yada

Guest/Matthew  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2013 12:26:26 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yada wrote:
Paul lied. As for a "physical" event, the Taruw'ah harvest is a spiritual homecoming, and thus not material. There are no bodies in heaven and there is no such thing as bodily resurrection in association with salvation. It is a harvest of the Covenant's children prior to the tribulation. But since only around one in a million receive Yah's mercy by walking to Him in love along the path He provided and by observing the terms and conditions of His Covenant, and since their bodies will remain, hardly anyone will notice. And if you want assurance that you will be one of them, come to know, understand, and accept the terms of the Covenant and walk to Yah along the path that He provided by answering His Seven Invitations.

Just visiting a forum I once used to belong to, good catching up and seeing what's new. But I came across this passage. Is Criag Winn suggesting the harvest will only be of one's soul and one's physical body dropping dead? That would be the definition of death, not life. Then what about the examples set by Enoch, Elijah and Yahshua?

Edited by moderator Thursday, August 8, 2013 1:55:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline James  
#56 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:05:43 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yahowsha's body was destroyed in accord with the Towrah instructions pertaining to Passover, the remainder of the lamb was to burned up. He then returned with a new body, which was only there when it suited His need, i.e. walking through walls and appearing one place and then appearing another miles away in a matter of minutes. So He was spirit with the ability to take on physical form when it suited His need.

As for Enoch and Elijah we don't know what happened to their bodies once they were taken. We in fact know very little of what happened, but physical bodies would have no use in the spiritual realm so why would we need to keep them.

As for the harvest while I don't know exactly how it will be when it occurs, we aren't given enough details, but I don't see Yah taking the souls of individuals and leaving the bodies. But at the same time I don't see Him bringing the bodies into His home. I tend to think it will be much like what happened to Yahowsha and the body will be destroyed and the soul taken.

Offline needhelp  
#57 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:36:56 AM(UTC)
needhelp

I agree with James. Taking the soul and leaving the body
as you said is life. The body is a vessel for the soul (life)
to reside in here. I think the only thought of death will be from
those left behind who don't understand what just happened.
Without the soul the body is "dead" anyway.

“Yahowah (hwhy), Almighty (‘elohym), formed(yasar – forged and fashioned, planned
and prepared) for association and accompaniment (‘eth ) ‘Adam (ha ‘adam – the man)
from (min – out of) the powdery dust (‘apar – fine dirt or very small natural
material particles) of (min) the ground (‘adamah – soil or earth). He blew (napah –
breathed) into (ba) his (huw’) nostrils (‘ap – nose or breathing passageway) a
life-giving, restoring, and sustaining (chayym / chayym – lives, the plural
of hay, a reviving, renewing, and prolonging) conscience (nesamah – seat of
judgment, of recognizing the difference between right and wrong, discernment and
discrimination). And ‘Adam came to exist as (hayah) a living (hay / chay) soul
(nepesh – consciousness).” (Bare’syth / In the Beginning / Genesis 2:7)

Don't recall reading about bodies in Sheol, why heaven?

Hope I said that right
Offline JamesH  
#58 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2013 3:52:43 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Matthew

Good to here from you jim

Isaiah 26: 19

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead " body "they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

S5038 nbelah ( a flabby thing, i.e. a carcass )

Seems like Isaiah 26: 19 says a body resurrection 

Edited by user Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:09:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Change to chapter26

Offline JamesH  
#59 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:53:36 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Seems like a discussion of the same sort has been going on for a long time.

The Pharisees
The Pharisees also maintained that an after-life existed and that God punished the wicked and rewarded the righteous in the world to come. They also believed in a messiah who would herald an era of world peace.

The Sadducees
consequently, they did not believe in an after life, since it is not mentioned in the Torah. 

http://www.jewishvirtual...s_pharisees_essenes.html
Guest/Matthew  
#60 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2013 1:55:28 PM(UTC)

James wrote:
Yahowsha's body was destroyed in accord with the Towrah instructions pertaining to Passover, the remainder of the lamb was to burned up. He then returned with a new body, which was only there when it suited His need, i.e. walking through walls and appearing one place and then appearing another miles away in a matter of minutes. So He was spirit with the ability to take on physical form when it suited His need.

As for Enoch and Elijah we don't know what happened to their bodies once they were taken. We in fact know very little of what happened, but physical bodies would have no use in the spiritual realm so why would we need to keep them.

As for the harvest while I don't know exactly how it will be when it occurs, we aren't given enough details, but I don't see Yah taking the souls of individuals and leaving the bodies. But at the same time I don't see Him bringing the bodies into His home. I tend to think it will be much like what happened to Yahowsha and the body will be destroyed and the soul taken.

So, so let me get this straight. Is Yada saying that our bodies will basically drop dead and soul departing, or going with the popular view that we'll vanish, bodies included, but somewhere along the departure we'll be transformed? With Elijah, he left with his earthly body, assuming it was transformed along his chariot ride. Enoch just vanished, that's all we have. Yahshua's body was laid to rest and nowhere to be found afterwards, assuming he transformed as well. But thinking now, we assume they'll come back as the two prophets at the end of the ages and be killed, and then rise again. Which means they're still in earthly bodies being kept until the end. Though, in all respect, it's not something to be really concerned about and argue over. Trying to leave emotion behind when it comes to discussion, but this forum dug deep into me in my early stages of discovering the truth, and the Paul/Shaul split was quite some ride.

Still, Yada has a lot of gems in his research, even though I might find myself disagreeing with some of it.
Offline James  
#61 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 5:39:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MR wrote:
Dear Yada,

I am writing to offer my testimony and to share some truth with you, brother. First of all I want you to know what a breath of fresh air you have been for my wife and myself. I know you are unqualified and just as unworthy as me, but you need to know that your message has been a major blessing to us. You see, we have literally traveled the world looking for "fellowship" with those who could see and understand things the way that we do. We never found "it". What we found is a world full of religious folks who refuse to see things Yahowah's way. For years we have been telling people that we should be living the way The Father and The Son said we should: "By every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."

People would typically say; "Oh yeah!" But when we would challenge their christian or rabbinical traditions, showing them that their doctrines were not found coming out of Yah's mouth, we got rejected every time in a variety of disgusting and dishonorable ways. Nobody is better at rejecting the Truth than religious folks. So, as a result of our position, we have found ourselves without anyone to gather with and celebrate our mighty God and His ways, plan and promises.

When we were referred to Shattering Myths by a friend, and began to hear the affirming things you share, we came to understand that we are not alone. That Yah is saying these things to others, and that we have a family to look forward to flying around with! We thank you for your boldness and courage to step out and expose the failures of religion and politics, to proclaim the supremacy of Yahowah, Yahosha, the set apart wind of Yah, and the things they say to us as Yah's children, and we want you to feel our love and appreciation. And we want to help if we can, and take part in reaching those with eyes to se. I know you won't grow a big head or anything, but a faithful servant should be acknowledged and encouraged. Keep it up.

I have been knowing and understanding the covenant for years now, and I hope you will take a few minutes to read and understand something that I think you are missing in regards to the Covenant. Here's the thing: I don't think you (nor most people who take part in the covenant) are a goyim. I think you are literal Israel. And here is where I get this. Go back to the end of Bereshith and read Yacob's prophecy to the 12 boys...namely the words spoken over Yoseph...The read the crossover blessing given to Ephraim and Manassah, where the Spririt of Yah says that Ephraim will become "The fullness of the goyim" or "a multitude of nations", and that they would be dispersed into every nation on Earth.

It is my understanding that before the Assyrian captivity, the vast majority of the divorced-from-God northern kingdom left the land of Israel and were dispersed into every nation, just like Yacob said...becoming lost sheep of the house of Israel, the same lost sheep that Yahosha came for and sent His disciples to find. Unfortunately, a wolf in sheep's clothing went out and perverted the message. But it was the lost sheep who answered the call, responding to the seeds of understanding and blessing attached to the covenant, but being led astray by false religion.

I have written about this semi-extensively but never met anyone who I thought would care to examine this issue. Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe it explains allot of things in the world. Because we are talking about not just the Torah, prophets and psalms, but also the single and only material blessing ever given to mankind by God. It is a massive family endowment starting with Abraham, then the stuff taken out of Egypt and then grown by God from there. It is irrevocable and it is huge. And if you simply "follow the money" in this world, you will find the earthly riches of Yah in the hands of apostate Israel, and those who they have fornicated with. You will find "Jews" and "Christians" and all of their thousands of stripes of religion...all distortions of, but connected to Yahowah's word. These are the people who took the covenant with them, but forgot who they were and paganized themselves like Israel always did. They have done "what is right in their own eyes" as sheep gone astray.

I've never heard anyone else talk about this. What do you think? I would love to talk with you about it sometime. On the air if you want. Or I would be happy just to know that I am no longer the only one who sees the beauty and simplicity of Torah Truth. God bless you and keep you.

Sincerely,

MR

Yada wrote:
MR,

Thank you for sharing your understanding and background with me. I concur with most of what you have written and realize that there are many people around the world like you and your wife who have come to know Yahowah and His Covenant through His Towrah. And thank you for the kind words about Shattering Myths and the online books, especially Yada Yah and Intro To God.

I suspect that there is considerable truth in your perspective. We may in fact represent Yisra'el literally, not just figuratively. And I promise to give it more thought.

The symbolic representation of Yisra'el is essential to understanding who Yahowah is and what He is offering. And that is why I'm prone to defining it as 'Ysh Sarah 'El - Individuals who engage and endure with God. But you could well be right, and there could be a connection between 9 or 10 of the sons (save Yahuwdah, Benyamin, and perhaps Lowy) and not just the known Ephraim connection, but also those of us who engage in the Covenant.

For the next few months, I'm focused upon completing my massive rewrite of Questioning Paul, because few things are more important than making people aware of the wolf. But once that is done, I'll reconsider your proposal.

From my current perspective, I'm not sure that much changes either way. Yahowah is the same, the Covenant is the same, the Towrah is the same, the Miqra'ey are the same, the Prophets are the same, and so we become Yah's children the same way. And that means that the only real difference, if I understand this, is that many of those who embrace the Covenant may be racially related to Abraham and thus naturally born and not adopted into Yah's Family. But as you say, since this is the most important offer in the universe, understanding its every layer and aspect is in our interests.

MR wrote:
Yada,

Thank you sir for your prompt and considerate reply. I agree that who comes out of whom is of smaller importance than who is following whom. What came out of Yah's mind and mouth, plus our response to His offer, is all that is going to matter when it's changing time (by the way, I had rejected the "rapture" altogether as just more falsehood from the church, so was quite elated to understand that there will be those who get to miss the hour of temptation and trial for those 7 years).

I just find the dispersion of Israel a fascinating concept...and there is lots of evidence that explains much about the last 3000 years. It's His-story. Hopefully we can talk about it when you finish your rewrite. What you are doing there is extremely important. You go. I am inspired by your work(s) and have lost my fear of isolation and persecution from the wolfpack and the haters out there.

I actually feel that hearing you, and the correct pronunciation of Yahowah's name (I thought it was pronounced Yahway and Yahshua), was a critical piece of the puzzle for me. Now I can say (or sing) what I have to say and know that Abba is pleased to hear the right name proclaimed. So, thanks again, you are making a difference out here. We are with you, man.

May Yah bless your efforts and give you the right words to reach the lost sheep.

MR

Yada wrote:
Mr, we are on the same page because we are reading the same book and enjoying the same Author. And I suspect that you are right in that there is more to Yisra'el than what the name implies, and that's saying something. So, I promise to invest the time to study it more. I'd love to do a study of every name and every statement made about every name because there is much to learn - but few names hold as much promise as Yisra'el.

The Name Volume of www.IntroToGod.org presents the reasons that I have accepted Yahowah as being accurate. I am beginning to think, however, that Yahowsha' ben Yahowah is more a mission statement than a name. I think Yahowsha's name is actually Yahowah.

Yada

MR wrote:
Yada, Indeed, it is refreshing and affirming to understand that Yah is and has been saying the same thing for all these millennia. And unless His words get twisted by self-seeking sheep, the message remains simple and perfect. What we have discovered as we listen and follow His instructions, is that they set you free. They aren't always easy in the sense that you must overcome traditions and fleshly desires and that pesky, adversarial tendency of humans to make God in their own image. What I recognize, is that each one of Yahowah's instructions are steps to perfection as we become more like Him. Indeed, His words ARE Him, and so in that sense, when we follow the examples of Yahosha (The Word become flesh) we are obeying the instruction to "Be ye perfect as I AM perfect). I think that it will take perfected beings to navigate the universe as light, and as such, we should press forward into every Truth set out in the pages of Truth.

That being the case, I will approach cautiously the idea of Yahosha's name being a mission statement. I am not saying you are wrong. But man, if the name given to the Son is not a name packed full with meaning within meanings inside of yots and tittles then....well then I guess its just another religious concept to discard. I just wouldn't want to make that name of no effect (take it in vain) if it means what I think it means to the Father. At this point.

I really appreciate, however, the fact that you (we) remain open to changing your point of view as new information presents itself. We are fools if we think we finally know it all. I sense that we are only scratching the surface now, even with the perfect Towrah God gave us. It's more than we can handle in the flesh, but then the flesh is only a starting place. Know what I mean?

I enjoyed all of the Shattering Myths episodes last week, as well as the Shabat study. Great to hear of JB's recovery. I hope you have a blessed week, and may Yah strengthen you for the battles ahead. The army of light is growing!

MR

Yada wrote:
M,

How about this perspective: Yahowsha' is the name of Yahowah's role in His children's lives. I say this because Yahowah tells us that He only has one name, one way to be remembered, in all places and for all time. And every reference to our salvation has Yahowah speaking in first person. Every reference to His return is presented as Yahowah. The Son even said that He came in His Father's name. So when we look at the whole picture, the one answer that meets every criterion is Yahowah.

However, as you have noted, we are learning which means that we are far from knowing every answer. I make more than my share of mistakes. But this I know for sure: our focus ought to be on Yahowah. But since you listened to YYR on Friday, you know that I'm not saying this to be confrontational but instead thought provoking. As you have stated, with Yah's Word, all of the pieces fit together. And while I like this fit, I'll back away from it if shown a more accurate interpretation.

Yaada

Offline James  
#62 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 6:00:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Guest wrote:
So, so let me get this straight. Is Yada saying that our bodies will basically drop dead and soul departing, or going with the popular view that we'll vanish, bodies included, but somewhere along the departure we'll be transformed?

While I can't speak for Yada, the way I see it our bodies are unimportant at that point. Rather they are destroyed as Yahowsha's was, or they vanish or they are left behind when our souls are gathered is irrelevant. I see no reason why He would take our bodies, they would be of no use in heaven, and outside of the Isiah verse cited above (I haven't had the chance to look into yet) I see no evidence for a bodily resurrection, I could be wrong.

Guest wrote:
With Elijah, he left with his earthly body, assuming it was transformed along his chariot ride. Enoch just vanished, that's all we have.

Exactly very little to go by. Where there bodies destoryed or kept, we have no way of knowing.

Guest wrote:
Yahshua's body was laid to rest and nowhere to be found afterwards, assuming he transformed as well.

If Yahowsha was to fulfill the role of the Pesach lamb then His body would have to have been destroyed. The remainder of the lamb was to be burnt up before the end of Pesach.

Exo 12:10 ‘And do not leave of it until morning, and what remains of it until morning you are to burn with fire.

So of the three examples the only one we can say anything for sure of is that Yahowsha's body was destroyed by fire. If His body were transformed then He would not have completely fulfilled the Passover.

Guest wrote:
But thinking now, we assume they'll come back as the two prophets at the end of the ages and be killed, and then rise again. Which means they're still in earthly bodies being kept until the end.

This is quite possible, I know it is a prominent theory. Personally haven't invested enough time to agree strongly or disagree with it.

Guest wrote:
Though, in all respect, it's not something to be really concerned about and argue over. Trying to leave emotion behind when it comes to discussion, but this forum dug deep into me in my early stages of discovering the truth, and the Paul/Shaul split was quite some ride.

Agreed, this is not an important enough of an issue to really be concerned about. The Paul issue was very divisive and nearly killed the forum. I'm glad it has managed through and is growing strong again.

Offline James  
#63 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:14:33 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada,

I am curious about your introduction to your program(Shattering Myths, August 28, 2013, in particular): "...a program devoted to what is going to have to be the fastest growing segment of our society, or we're not going to have a society for very much longer..." (a great program by the way; I really enjoy it) Are you saying this 'tongue-in-cheek', or are you suggesting that a growing awareness can or will have an effect on events? If the Scriptures are true (and I know that they are), and Yah's dates are set ('in stone'), then would not the unfolding of events unfold irrespective of how fast or to what level, extent or degree people become aware? (by 'aware', I mean 'of His plans and purposes' and by extension, acting upon those) Conversely, if only one person, or no one at all, were to become aware....we are 'not going to have a society for very much longer' anyway, according to God's plan and set time-table. I am curious, then, about your use of the word "or"...("or" we're not going to have a society for very much longer...") I am not 'nit-picking' or trying to 'split hairs'. Not my style; certainly not my intent. Just curious.

Regards,
D

Yada wrote:
D,

We know that 20 years from now America will be gone, so all we can do is slow the decline. But if sufficient numbers of people change their attitudes some things might actually improve. America could stop going to war and eliminate its military. Congress could cut spending 50%. And most importantly, thousands of people could come to know Yah.

If I don't offer some hope, David, the SM show will never be able to build an audience. So I'm trying to soften my style while delivering the same message.

Yada

Offline James  
#64 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2013 3:14:58 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Good morning, Yada
I had this ponder of John 19:19 come to me and I did research and put the following together, which this was posted in our FB group, The Unpopular Truth. A friend today added to it with Jeremiah 23:5. So I am writing to you because I think there is no "Nazareth" as a place but that it means "Branch." I composed post contains quoted texts.

Have a pleasant day,
J

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is kind of an off-the-wall ponder, but I question whether Yahowshah was from a city called Nazareth and whether such a city even existed! The impetus for this thought stems from a search I did on the Essenes stemming from a post I saw claiming that the Essenes, referencing Lev. 17:11, were referring to the "blood of the grape." I've gathered info which I show below regarding the topic of "Nazareth." But my main search was a ponder of maybe the Essenes did not create the DSS which were found hidden but actually purposefully hid scrolls that were written by someone else because the scrolls historically recorded the "killing of animals for sacrifice and meat," wherein, the Essenes were a sect that were vegetarians and then wrote their own version of Scripture, their "Gospel of the Holy Twelve, also known as the Gospel of the Nazarenes." But my search shows the Nazarenes did not exist until the 4th century. Nazarenes came into being after Yahowshah's death, as they are a form of Christianity, so Yahowshah could not have been a Nazarene. In John 19:19, we have this verse: "Now Pilate wrote a title and put it on the stake and the writing was: Yahowsha Ha'Nazarei W'Melech Ha'Yahudim." The first letters of each of these four words spell YHWH, the name of YHWH. So, what if there is really no "place" Nazareth but that it is a "Branch" and the verse means "Yahowshah the Branch Sovereign of Yahudim"?

"We know from historians, prophecies in Daniel, the Targums (Aramaic loose interpretations of the Tanach), etc., that many of the Jews in [Yahowshah's] time were waiting for the messiah. There were many sects of Judaism-the best known being the Pharisees, Sadducees, Essenes, and Zealots-and all of these groups had many subgroups (probably 24-40 in all according to historians). Each group had their own distinct doctrines and Judaism was much more diverse than it was in later centuries. They had different ideas on how to keep Torah, the inspiration of the rest of the Scriptures and books that now are not in the Tanach, the calendar, the Messiah, resurrection, etc. They often persecuted each other, while at times they united against an outside common enemy. They all, however, acknowledged each other as being legitimately a part of Judaism, not different religions. The Jews that believed in [Yahowshah] as the Messiah were one of these sects, totally accepted as part of Judaism." (one of my research sources.)

Their earliest name may have been "disciples of the Way" (Acts 19:9, 24:14). This is what Shaul calls it. They eventually more commonly became known as the Nazarenes (Acts 24:5). Usually names are given by others. The Hebrew word for Nazarene in Notzrim. This word is not the same word root as Nazarite (like Samson) or someone from Nazareth. Many scholars think it came from the word netzer which means branch. Many of the prophecies of the Messiah (for example Isaiah 11:1) use the word Netzer or branch to refer to the Messiah. It could be that many of the believers in [Yahowshah] quoted these verses a lot and became known as "the branch people" and eventually Notzrim. (another of my research sources.)

My info gathering:

1) "It is believed that [Yahowshah] was a member of the Nazarenes, an Essene group living near Mount Carmel in Israel. The Essenes were one of the main religious sects in first century Palestine. Members wore white and followed a vegetarian diet."
2) "The Nazarenes were a sect of Christianity noted in the 4th century."
3 ) Yahowshah lived in the 1st century
(So, how does Yahowshah living in the 1st century equate to Yahowshah being a Nazarene of the 4th century?)
4) Nazareth is not mentioned even once in the entire Old Testament. The Book of Joshua (19.10,16) – in what it claims is the process of settlement by the tribe of Zebulon in the area – records twelve towns and six villages and yet omits any 'Nazareth' from its list. No ancient historian or geographer mentions Nazareth. It is first noted at the beginning of the 4th century."
5) "The Greek word in the New Testament, "Nazareth". It is of uncertain origin and just indicates the name of the place. It may be linked to the Hebrew word "netser" which occurs in Isaiah 11:1 and is translated "Branch." "Nazareth is not mentioned in pre-Christian texts and appears in many different Greek forms in the New Testament. There is no consensus regarding the origin of the name. One conjecture holds that "Nazareth" is derived from one of the Hebrew words for 'branch', namely ne·ṣer, נֵ֫צֶר, and alludes to the prophetic, messianic words in Book of Isaiah 11:1, 'from (Jesse's) roots a Branch (netzer) will bear fruit.' One view suggests this toponym might be an example of a tribal name used by resettling groups on their return from exile. Alternatively, the name may derive from the verb na·ṣar, נָצַר, "watch, guard, keep," and understood either in the sense of "watchtower" or "guard place", implying the early town was perched on or near the brow of the hill, or, in the passive sense as 'preserved, protected' in reference to its secluded position. The negative references to Nazareth in the Gospel of John suggest that ancient Jews did not connect the town's name to prophecy."
6) "The title Nazarenes, "men from Nazareth," is first applied to the Christians by Tertullus (Acts 24:5), though Herod Agrippa II (Acts 26:28) uses the term "Christians" which had first been used at Antioch (Acts 11:26)"
7) "The Nazarenes were a sect of Christianity noted in the 4th century by Epiphanius of Salamis, who considered them heretics. Paul the Apostle is accused before Felix at Caesarea (the capital of Roman Judaea) by Tertullus of being "a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes." "The sources say Notzerim (also spelled Notzrim or Nozrim) is THE Hebrew word for the English word Nazarenes. They are one and the same. The Church Fathers called this heretical Jewish-Christian movement Nazarenes. The scholars debate whether the origin of the name applied to the Nazarene movement was from nazarite or the city of Nazareth."

(Yet, remember, there is no historical evidence of the city of Nazareth.)

"From the Encyclopaedia Judaica article on the city of Nazareth: "The early Christians were contemptuously called Nazarenes by their enemies (Matt. 21:11), and the Hebrew and Arabic terms for Christians (No[t]zeri, Nasrani) are derived from the town's name." Note: the t is added in the quote as I cannot reproduce the . under the z. Since it is in Matthew, and thus refers to the time when Jesus/Yeshsayahu was alive, it is clear that the term Nazarene was applied to the Jewish followers of Jesus/Yeshsayahu first. Only later did it become attached to all Christians." "The Nazarenes were Torah observant and within Judaism at first, but after a generation had passed with no return of their candidate for the messiah whom they asserted was still alive, they were labeled as a heretical Jewish sect for not giving up their belief in this same messiah."

Matthew 2:23 "...and came an dwelth in a city called Nazareth - thus to fill what as spoken by the nabiim, 'He shall be called a Nazarene." That verse is to equate to Isaiah 11:1 that says, " And a Rod shall come forth from the stump of Yishai (Jesse), and a Branch (Sprout) from his roots shall bear fruit." In the original post, text showed a theory that "Nazareth" meant "Branch."

Yada wrote:
J,

Here are my two shekels...

Nazar means branch. There was a place named after this word. Yah describes people who take a nazar vow. Yahowsha' is the nazar - branch. Yahowsha' grew up in the town based upon this word for branch. Yahowsha' did not take the nazar vow.

The Essene were were religious. Their books are of no value. But they appear to have been good at copying the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, however. So, I compare the copies they placed in the caves with the MT in an effort to better understand Yah's Word. Beyond that, I'm not a proponent or opponent of their sect.

Some early followers of the way were described using the nazar term for all of the reasons stated above.

Yada

Offline James  
#65 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 1:39:07 PM(UTC)
James
Man

A wrote:
Yada my name is Aaron I am one of those 40% of Christians who believe we are living in the end times except I found you on gcn a year ago. I have three beautiful girls 6-9 and 12 and I loving wife. I got them all going to church 4 years ago because I came to find our about the new world order and world gov. Which the end times speak of. I became a member of consistory then I found you.what you talk about on your show makes way more scence than anything I've ever been taught. I wish I had a hard copy of yada yah and intro to god to read. My question is since I've had Christmas easter and all those other pagan celebrations with my 6-9-12 year old girls since they we're born how do I tell them that it is wrong with out them hating me for ruining Christmas and all the other pagan days we've celebrated there whole life. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your show.
A

Yada wrote:
A,

Your first name means "Enlightened Freewill." It is a beautiful name - one of my favorites.

Our brothers in the Covenant turn Yahowah's Miqra'ey into wonderful parties with their children. They make Passover, Unleavened Bread and First-Born Children a family affair with stories about our heavenly father and great food, turning it into a seven day celebration that makes the Babylonian Easter look like a bust. They also share the truth about Easter, the wild boar, the died eggs, the rabbit, the mother of god, the queen of heaven, so that their kids come to see it for what it really is. They also tell them that God did not and cannot die. They explain that Yahowsha' was not raised bodily and why bodies would be a liability in heaven. They use the truth to enlighten and lift up their children.

In the fall, these families turn Sukah into 8 days of camping out together. Kids love it. Depending upon the weather and location, they either camp outside or in their living rooms. And they provide gifts all 8 nights, along with telling the great Torah stories about our Heavenly Father and His love for His children. That's a whole lot more exciting than a pagan celebration of Bacchus' birthday.

Yahowah makes sense, especially to children. The Covenant is easy to understand. Your children will embrace and love the truth.

Yada

Offline James  
#66 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 1:42:30 PM(UTC)
James
Man

RG wrote:
Hi Yada,
The 7 miqrae represent Yah's way home for his children.My understanding is this: Pesach makes our souls immortal ( when? -immediately or later with Yah's returning ), Matsah cleans us to become first fruits on the third miqra, the fourth empowers us with the Set-apart Spirit, the fifth we are enjoined to invite and warn others, the sixth we are reconciled with Yah and the seventh we live with Yah.
So far, so good.
However, failure to observe Matsah means we are separated from Yah and must therefore end up in the abyss with the Adversary. Further we are warned that failure to attend Kippurym means separation from the family and hence Yah - another trip to the abyss.
I would understand from this that it is a case of once having put your hand to the plough you must not turn back.
A single observance ot Pesach without any follow through means banishment to the abyss and a single observance ot the first 5 miqrae without then observing Kippurym means another trip to the abyss.
In other words, the complete observance of the 7 miqrae each year until Yah's return is the only guarantee of being able to live with Him. After that his torah will be written inside us and we will naturally observe the miqrae as part of our being.
Is this a reasonable interpretation or is it the same as the 10 statements being written in non -imperative form that enables us to stumble and still get to the finish line i.e. do not make a habit of missing Kippurym or Matsah but a few misses are OK?
RG

Yada wrote:
RG,

Since we are stuck in time it is natural to ask the first question. I suspect that the answer is that because of the promise and who made it, that it really does not matter when. But I think we become immortal the moment we accept the terms of the Covenant which includes walking to God along the path you are discussing.

I share your concern over YK, which is why I have a unique view on it. I think that it is primarily for Yisra'el and Yahuwdah because with the first 4 Miqra'ey all of the Covenant's promised benefits are facilitated. And that means that the only thing left to be done is to reconcile those who broke that agreement with the One who promised Abraham that He'd resolve the dispute.

So for the children of the Covenant, I see it as a day that we celebrate being immersed in the Set-Apart Spirit's Garment of Light, and that we approach the Maternal campfire of Yahowah so that we are prepared and ready to enter His home.

Therefore, I see it as our opportunity to ready ourselves for the ultimate celebration of life and Yisra'el's opportunity to come home.

I hope this helps rather than hinders. I realize that this is the one issue that isn't easily understood. And that may be why it is plural - reconciliations.

But I see the benefits of the Covenant and the benefits of the Invitations to be granted immediately and forever to everyone the moment that they embrace the Covenants conditions. And then our attendance at the Meetings is a time to enjoy the relationship and to share it with others.

#67 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:33:02 AM(UTC)

An excellent question. I am sure many wonder the same thing.
But he walked around the answer. Does anyone else have an
opinion?
Offline knowing1  
#68 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:56:58 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Once we embrace the Covenant we know the 7 steps on the path to Yahowah's home. It becomes part of our being. Then it is a matter of repeating the process of reading, reciting and sharing with others for their benefit. After all Yisrael are suppose to be the Light unto the nations. BigGrin
#69 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:52:29 AM(UTC)

I believe the question was, is it a onetime thing or is it
to the abyss if you miss the next one or backslide or
wander?
Offline Sarah  
#70 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:09:29 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yahowah seems to have a lot to say about 'faithfulness' and enduring 'to the end' . . .
Offline James  
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:49:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

In the 29th and 30th verses, which are the ones which speak of being cut off, 'anah and 'asah are in the imperfect, implying ongoing to habitual actions, not one time actions. Like with most things habitual actions are indicative of a mindset, and it is the mindset that Yah is interested in. So if for some reason you miss celebrating Yom Kippuriym one year you are not going to be cut off, but if you choose to disregard it consistently it is indicative of a mindset that is not interested in meeting with Yah, and you will be cut off.

Offline Noach  
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:33:12 PM(UTC)
Noach

James,

What is your understanding on work precluding our ability to celebrate. What if job responsibilities don't allow a family member to celebrate. Since we don't live in a time when these days are readily accepted, is our observance of these days strictly limited to celebrating by taking the day off or do you think understanding and reliance upon them is what matters?
Offline James  
#73 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:10:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yah's instruction was that we are not to 'asah kol mala'kah, mala'kah is constantly rendered work in English translation, but a study of it reveals that it is not work there is a perfectly good word for work, ma'aesh. If Yah had intended for us to simply cease from doing our jobs he would have used ma'aesh, work, occupation, and labor, but he choose mala'kah in relation to His Miqray, so we need to understand what mala'kah is.

Shabbat Chapter of YY wrote:
It isn’t among the ordinary Hebrew words for work, as ma’aseh (appearing 235
times plus 23 times more as part of Ma’aseyah), ‘abodah (appearing 143 times),
‘abad – ‘ebed (appearing 987 times), and ‘asah (which is used 2,633 times) fulfill
those roles. Every scholastic etymological tome acknowledges that mala’kah is a
cognate of mal’ak, but hardly anyone acknowledges this obvious connection. And
mal’ak is the Hebrew word we errantly translate “angel,” but which actually
means: “messenger, representative, ambassador, envoy, or theophany—the visible
and physical manifestation of God.”

With that in mind it becomes clear that mala'kah is not our jobs or even our work, but the work of God, or God's messengers.

Personally i took off this week for Kippuriym, and spent the day translating Scripture. My wife was unable to take off, but when she got home we spent the night studying Towrah together.

Offline James  
#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:07:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Good afternoon Yada,

{~happydancewavinghello:))!~}

My mind was wandering a bit during the show today and I had a thought. Most nepesh have the five senses ie: vision, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. We certainly do. So the number of man (adam) is six. Could we have six senses? Could that sixth sense be the nesamah Yahowah breathed into us? Our conscience - the ability to judge right from wrong?
If so, and six plus one equals 7 (the number of perfection) is then the Ruwach Qodesh's (Yahowah's) Garment of Light (that makes us appear perfect) the 7th "sense" in a way? She is maternal and assists our understanding correct? It seems logical that as the senses progress in complexity it could be exponential... I'm sure there's some crazy math in there if this is correct. (I prefer to play with wool and words more than numbers lol!)

I wonder if in any way this correlates to the math in dimensions...and the correlating increase we will experience when we become light.
Maybe it's fractal... Mandelbrot was fascinating...
Multidimensional fractal math...emc2...
Okay, brain just exploded.

Anyway, I'm home today celebrating Yowm Kippurym. I think I may be a day late. Oh well, I think I misread the calendar on the website again. Happens. I probably need to pay a little better attention to the actual Instructions. I'll do better next year :))
I managed to get logos OL just before they stopped selling it. I have yet to really figure out how to use the thing. Some of that is unfamiliarity with what all the stuff is. And it is H U G E. I got the DSS addition recently, but the whole thing is so imposing I haven't really cracked it. But then I haven't sat down for hours to figure it out either. (This is where you could be encouraging - please?) I tried to download James' tutorial from the forum, but it wouldn't run. Any tips? Oh, and a slightly smaller list of hardcopy books that could be purchased? Sometimes I do better if I can get my fingers in it (making bread is like that btw ;)) {{Thought: The more I can wrap all five of my senses around it the deeper my focus and energy. Books have a smell that is subtly deepened by taste.}} I can save up, I don't mind. It's worth it. I can use logos for the more peripheral stuff if I need to.

I don't want to bug you. I know you get tons of emails and can't answer them all. But I thought I'd share the wander as it seemed a lot of fun. Maybe I'm extrapolating too far but it seems consistent with what we've been learning and I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have time.

I thank you and Yah for the project you've been so diligently working on together.
~M
(mowriyah7 in the Shabbat chat room)

Yada wrote:
M,

Wow. Love it. I agree with every point and insight, the 5, the 1, and the 1. Nicely done.

All you really need to translate is an interlinear and three or four lexicons/dictionaries.

I've cc'd James on this so that he can help you with his tutorial on Logos.

Yada

Offline James  
#75 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:53:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

F wrote:
Yada,

D and I think you have broken open some new ground as to why ish became isha. We have listened to the second hour from yesterday 09/18/2013 again and what you said that is not written down needs to be written down. It takes off the pauline colored glass’s to reveal a lot more about Yah’s Set Apart Spirit and Yah’s Women.

Another point we talked about is the SEX part of man and woman which is maybe the most important part of creation not just the end result. It last a lifetime.

D has very good judgement a effect of isha.

F

PS you did not finish why Chawah had to be created from Adam, this man at this time in Yah’s Image?

Yada wrote:
Yep. I agree. Yesterday and today were special. We cut new ground by bringing old concepts together in a meaningful way. And the implications are exciting, enlightening, uplifting, and joyous.

And yes, we need to promote these realizations. So I'm going to ask my friend J to use both hours of both today's and yesterday's SM show to produce online videos that can be posted on YouTube. They are profound messages and are unknown to most and need to be known by all. In the past, and often with what he calls drivel, he has been able to get a million views. If he can take yesterday's and today's SM archive and turn portions into videos which awaken and enlighten and point to YadaYah.com, the IntroToGod.org, and to QuestioningPaul.com, even to Shattering Myths, thousands will benefit.

It is the antidote for what is killing so many needlessly.

Yada

Offline James  
#76 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:57:02 AM(UTC)
James
Man

N wrote:
Hello Yada,

What you have said today about your family thinking you joined a cult or something is true. What also is so ironic is that this is what our parents should have been teaching us since we were little. This is where we thought we were before truly coming to know Him. Before realizing it you thought they were teaching the right thing. Now after the veil is lifted you can see how wrong it was. You just want to shake them out of their stooper and get them to see what is truly real. This is exactly where we are at this juncture. We are not giving up on our kids and grandkids though. We truly want them to enjoy life with Yahweh with us.

I am probably not articulating this as well as you do, but you just hit the point where we are right now. Just interesting.

Thank you. Nancy

Yada wrote:
Nancy, you are articulating this perfectly. It is the ultimate irony. The past two days of SM have been extraordinary - especially today's conclusion. It is the first time I've seen how all of this fit together from Eden to Sukah.

Yada

Offline James  
#77 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:00:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
You say Yahowah does not care about nor participate
in our everyday lives. Neither does Satan. Neither one
is omnipresent nor omniscient. I agree mostly. But both
are spirit and can maneuver in time. Can't Satan see the
future the same as Yahowah? If so both would have to be
consistently in Yahowah's children's lives.
Satan to try to compromise them and Yahowah to help
and protect them. What happens in their physical lives
directly affects their spiritual being.
I don't think this applies to everyone or everything. Just
Yahowah's children. Satan's are already his.

An aside. If Satan can see the future and already knows
who are his and who are not, why bother? He can't change
the future. Yahowah knows who are his and who are not,
but He won't, so as not to compromise freewill.
It appears that the only ones they are interested in are
Yahowah's children any way, and if they both know the
outcome why all the heartache here?
Or can the future be changed?

Yada wrote:
M,

Satan's goal is to frustrate Yah's goal. Yah's goal is the Covenant. So the more people Satan can induce to choose religion and politics over the Covenant he sees as a victory. He knows his fate, but misery loves company. He can't change his fate because he has no free will. Only we can change ours.

Yah has put many limitations on Satan, so he is not as menacing as you suggest.

Yada

Offline James  
#78 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:59:22 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Good day, Listened to Sept. 5 ,2013 Message. Question: If one was in covenant at time of passing at what point are they gathered? Do they get to enjoy the wonderment of the 1000 years with Yahowshua? Thank you , I listen as I am able. You have communicated with friends of mine ,M&S by phone. S

Yada wrote:
S,

We aren't told explicitly, but I suspect that those who pass in the Covenant go directly to Yahowah's home. And those of us who are alive when Taruw'ah is fulfilled over the next 13 years, as the Covenant's children we will be gathered to Yahowah's home at that time. I suspect that we will then be able to explore the current universe. But upon Yahowah's return on Yowm Kippurym we will all be called back as witnesses.

Then I suspect that there may be a temporary distinction. Yahowah may give Yisra'elites the responsibility of acting as the administrators of the thousand year celebration of Sukah. And if correct, then the adopted members of the Covenant would be free to come and go from earth as we please, spending our time exploring and camping out with Yah.

Yada

Offline James  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:05:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JC wrote:
Yada,
I apologize for calling in and not explaining the relationship I've observed in a more clear manner.

The comparison I was attempting to make was that the understanding of avatar in relation to our use of communication mediums such as facebook, forum profiles, and even email operate as a similar set apart notion. Each one of these mediums we as people participate in require us to adopt a representation(commonly known as avatar) which reflects a part of ourselves, but not the whole. This is based on the more commonly used 4th Merriam-Webster definition of the term avatar as it relates to computers and digital mediums.

The same can be observed in more tangible communication mediums like voice tone, appearance, and even smell, as within each of these a part of us as individual people are represented. My tone of voice is recognizable by others who are familiar with me, but it is not the entirety of who I am. The same goes for my appearance, smell, body language, and writing style. Each one is a part of me, representing me in that medium. It is only when you engage me in communication across several of these mediums that you get a clearer picture of who I am.

Yahowah provides several communication representations of himself as well. From Yahowsha to the Towrah, he communicates with us using representations in mediums we can relate to and understand. Each one of these representations is not a picture of the whole of Yahowah, but rather a part of him set apart from him in that medium.

Please note that I did not overtly compare avatar to qodesh because I understand that they are both of different origins and have different connotations. While qodesh is in all manners a superior word with regards to Yahowah's representations, avatar is relate-able in an allegorical sense. Avatar has been adopted by both science and the preponderance of western culture as the go-to word for digital/virtual representations of self. It has become culturally understood by younger generations who spend exceedingly greater amounts of time using digital mediums for communication as their representation of self in those mediums. In much the same way that the term god which originates by way of pagan religions, is used to communicate a concept not necessarily tied to those religions, the term avatar has been adopted and expanded to apply more generally than its origin suggested. I am not proposing incorporating the term avatar as a valid synonym for set-apart, instead I am presenting a similar representative situation which can be likened to the notion of set-apart and just so happens to commonly be referred to as avatar.

My initial stab at explaining my observation floundered greatly on your show, but I am writing you because I think it is still relevant. As we as people communicate both digitally and physically, we employ representations of ourselves in a similar fashion to how Yahowah diminished himself, setting himself apart in these mediums. Again, it is only similar and not at all the same. But as each one of the representations we employ only contain a portion of us, so too do the representations Yahowah employs only contain a portion of his whole self. When Yahowah says He wants to have His family set apart to Him, He wants us to avail ourselves of the mediums of response He has provided, to invest as much of ourselves as we can fit into each. Of course there is more to it than that, there is the cleansing aspect of qodesh which is not communicated as easily when the table is turned between us and Him.

This endeavor was to point out that we do a similar act of representing ourselves in communication mediums, while never fully inhabiting any one representation. When it comes to public speaking, my ability to stay on course with a complete thought drifts wildly off track. Thank you for being patient.

- JC

Yada wrote:
I understand your point and it is a very good one. I may read portions of your presentation on a future show because it provides an interesting way of communicating a concept that is difficult for many to understand.

While avitar isn't qodesh, it can effectively represent an aspect of someone, not unlike Yahowsha' and the Towrah.

This is very well written, Jake.

Yada

JC wrote:
Yada,

It occurs to me that I should try again, with your permission, to explain what I have observed. This time, without using the term avatar. That became more of an obstacle than was intended with my last call.

The comparison I wanted to make was between the representations we commonly use day to day to form relationships through communication and the representations that Yah uses. We can relate to Yah because he went out of his way to relate to us. We use representations of ourselves in all sorts of medias, and so does He. In each case, in each representation, only a portion of the whole self is revealed. That's all I really wanted to say.

- JC

Yada wrote:
JC,

I thought you did a great job of explaining the concept of avatar in your last letter. I understand it and hope to convey it. My concern at the time was that I wasn't fond of the idea of venturing into Hinduism to make a point, but since avatar is a digital and scientific concept, I'm okay with using it. I am with you on this now that I am more fully appraised.

Thank you

Yada

Offline James  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:10:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JK wrote:
Yada,

This thought came to me and it seems simple and maybe you have covered this ground. Concerning Christians worshiping and praying to their Jesus - I think of the wealth of detail in the Torah concerning the various sacrifices. You know, after a lamb was sacrificed, totally consumed I believe, nobody turned their attention to, and took up worship of the lamb. They lost a very fine example of a first-born, unblemished offspring, but they understood what it stood for and why it had to be done. There was of course a golden calf and we all know the results that brought about (substitute bronze crucifix here?)

JK

Yada wrote:
JK,

I never thought about that being the reason for burning up the remains of the lamb, but what you say makes complete sense. Since God does not want to be worshipped, it would be absurd for Him to want us to worship his plan or His lamb.

Nicely done.

Yada

Offline Sarah  
#81 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:30:18 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
In a similar vein, I was thinking about the importance of Yahowah's Name. The story of Rumpelstiltskin has been coming to mind. A good story to share with kids and as an intro to a conversation about the importance of names:

http://www.eastoftheweb....stories/UBooks/Rum.shtml
Offline James  
#82 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:50:04 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Are ones children covered ,say when Yahowsha calls all children @ time of Tarurah? I realize there is an age limit , yes, And what might that be? thank you for answering questions, appreciate it very much S

Yada wrote:
Yahowah appears to have a special dispensation for the young children of parents who are part of the Covenant. They go with mom and dad to become children of God. So your choice will influence their fate while they are young.

Yada

Offline James  
#83 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:52:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Yada,

Today I really enjoyed the work someone did to bring the work of ITG to YouTube.

I just sent an e-mail for the YouTube link below to family. This is a great follow up to highlight the 25 questions briefing I presented about myths of Christianity and healing Torah message to them in the previous months.

To me, this YouTube channel is a fascinating recap of ITG subjects and way better than reading horrible news stories on Yahoo, CNBC, or Drudge.
http://www.youtube.com/c...UCU67CDTX4PxZ7OWqJ6RMbjg
CC

Yada wrote:
CC,

I don't know who posted this, but I'm glad they did. Thanks for sharing this with me.

Yada

CC wrote:
Yada,

I actually found by searching on YouTube for words about Torah Observant.

These videos seemed like the only thing that wasn't Hebrew roots or corrupt for any other number of reasons.

I didn't find the link via anywhere else including the Yada Yahweh forum. I don't recall saying anything to anyone other than my family about the video..

If you or James don't prefer I pass along further, I'll wait until you are ready to release on the Shabat show or SM.

However, the presentations are very good even with repeated videos/information and the small number of deleted videos.

CC

Yada wrote:
CC,

I agree, the videos are very good. And my view has always been the more ways Yah's message is promoted and shared the better. So let's draw more people's attention to them. I especially like the fact that they are done anonymously under Yada.

Yada

Offline James  
#84 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 2:49:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DC wrote:
Yada,

I like all of the shows. But you said something on today's show...that God has His "red-line"...and it's for real. (I did not miss the connection, I thought it was brilliant of you to make that reference and connection) Have you considered a career in writing, Yada? (I'm joking, or course). Just yesterday, out of the blue and after many years, I had a brief (but pleasant) conversation with a "Jehovah's Witness" girl I once dated. I told her that it might be a nice idea if she would learn some Hebrew... that it matters. (for way of understanding. I even told her what God's name in Paleo-Hebrew means) She said it didn't. That I should focus on drawing close to "Jehovah." I know I'll never hear from her again. You're right. "Religion" is debilitating. Logic and reason go right out the window. And so do souls. How very sad.

DC.
Sent from my iPhone

Yada wrote:
Damn the truth, she had a religion to sell. Will all evidence to the contrary, pray to Jehovah.

Yes, Yah's red line is for real. And He isn't moving it or disowning it.

Yada

DW wrote:

Damn straight, Yada. I had almost gotten sucked into that myself, 35 years ago. My wonderful uncle, a tried-and-true, dyed-in-the wool Jehovah's Witness (and a daily listener to that jackass Alex Jones (and Glenn Beck and Rush and Hannity and Savage) who tried to "recruit" me, won't talk to me anymore, (neither his family( a family that I loved, I thought they loved me) because I had disagreed with their doctrine. In fact, searching for the real name of God, is how I came across "An Intro To God. (it's brilliant, Yada...so well written) That treatise and work, written as a letter to your son, as you've said, is worth more than 100 years of Watchtower magazines. I'm going to take that organization down, if it's the last "god-damn" thing I do. They destroy families. The Catholics may be nutty, and I was raised one, but they don't actively PROMOTE falsehood. (They just have politicians in their pockets) But they don't knock on doors. I'll be knocking on theirs, metaphorically speaking. If I sound pissed-off, it's because I am. Rage makes things work.

DW

Yada wrote:
Taking a religion down is a worthy use of our time. I'm glad that you share this passion. The JWs have ruined many lives.

While most will not listen, the only effective tool is the Towrah and Prophets. Wield it well.

Yada

Offline James  
#85 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 3:02:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

e wrote:
Just thought I would share this with you, Yada. Don't know if you're familiar with the poet Lawrence Ferlinghetti. (was not very fond of his 'beat poet' contemporaries, or what they stood for, but I've always liked his poems.) Anyway, when I came across this tonight, after so long, the very first thought that popped into my head was your "Shattering Myths" show; just sort of the mood, ...the tone and the texture of it (the poem).... and the message you are doing so well in delivering. Hope you like it.

“Pity the nation whose people are sheep,
and whose shepherds mislead them.
Pity the nation whose leaders are liars, whose sages are silenced,
and whose bigots haunt the airwaves.
Pity the nation that raises not its voice,
except to praise conquerors and acclaim the bully as hero
and aims to rule the world with force and by torture.
Pity the nation that knows no other language but its own
and no other culture but its own.
Pity the nation whose breath is money
and sleeps the sleep of the too well fed.
Pity the nation — oh, pity the people who allow their rights to erode
and their freedoms to be washed away.
My country, tears of thee, sweet land of liberty.”
― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Yada wrote:
Much of this is perfect for SM. Thanks for sharing it.

Yada

Offline James  
#86 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:29:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Yada, Having listened to shortwave many years learning much. Both host and guest, Christian, recite verses from the tanach as prayer. I should say I am not a Christian. I follow the Torah and fall down and try again. Say you are correct in your teaching, which I enjoy, Whom are they praying to? Some even have dreams, God of course is showing them things, future. Again I ask to whom do they pray? S

Yada wrote:
I suspect that they are praying to a god they have made up in their own minds. It is hard to imagine something as stupid as a prayer reciting back to Yah something He has provided for us to consider, not Him. Most all people dream, but Yah does not reveal Himself to mankind apart from His prophets through visual revelations, only through His Word. And what you will find if you listen to their presentations of their dreams that most of the time what they believe they saw or heard is in conflict with the testimony of the God they claimed inspired them.

Yahowah provided a test for prophets which is revealed in Dabarym 13 and 18. Good luck finding someone who meets it.

Yada

#87 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:59:30 PM(UTC)

Hello admins, the forum link on the Yada Yah website no longer works, it leads to http://forum.yadayah.com/.
Offline James  
#88 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:49:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Guest wrote:
Hello admins, the forum link on the Yada Yah website no longer works, it leads to http://forum.yadayah.com/.

The forum has been hit with a series of DoS attacks recently and that is why it down so frequently. Yow'el is working on it, but is a busy guy so it may be a while.

#89 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:46:06 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the update on that.
I've had problems getting in and wondered what was wrong.
Offline James  
#90 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 4:12:37 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SR wrote:
Hello,
My
family listened to your broadcast this morning, both hours,
they were excellent and now we have a comment and a question
about Satan.

It seems to us that Yah
chooses to change names in the scriptures, he only does it
occasionally, and for good reason. That being said, we have
tried to find a verse that connects Lucifer and Satan as the
same entity/being and have never been able to. What are
your findings?

Thank you for your time,

SR

Yada wrote:
SR,

Thank you.

Ha Satan / the Adversary's name isn't Lucifer. It is
Heylal ben Shachar. It means "Corrupt and Arrogant
Light, the son of the Setting Sun. It is listed twice in
Yasha'yah / Isaiah. Hope this helps.

Yada

SR wrote:
Hello again,

Listened to the Shabat study on Friday the 1st of Nov.and there was a man named Don who spoke of his website that contained the Dead Sea Scrolls Scriptures and I was wondering that is available to us?

We really enjoy all the broadcasts and are so grateful that you're willing to share all you've learn over the years.

Thanks!

SR

Yada wrote:
Yes, M&SR, Don's site is http://www.yhwh-qra.com/. It is very well presented.

Yada

Offline James  
#91 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:03:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Hi Yada ~

I'm writing to confirm your Police State experience on the way back to California. I had been making frequent road trips between NYC and Birmingham, Alabama over the last year (though I have stopped as of early October). I noticed a stark, negative difference in the general attitude of highway patrol and regular police beginning in August 2013 -- particularly from middle VA and south. Where 75 mph was the normal flow of traffic, just 2 weeks later it was 70 mph or below. It seemed to be directed at automobiles rather than commercial truck traffic. There were also greater involvement of local police and sheriff deputies on interstate highways together with shiny new cars and some sort of photography+strobe speed measurement system. Really a creepy, dark, and quite discernible difference.

Best Wishes,

D

Yada wrote:
Yes, D, it is discernible and creepy. On this trip, 95% of the drivers were at or below the speed limit. In the past, 95% were 5 to 15 miles/hour over the limit. And in the south, the quantity and activity of police is greatly increased. Their attitude is so controlling, I've sacrificed speed to stay clear of them.

I think that we are becoming a police state, one in which rebellion is costly and often futile.

Yada

Offline James  
#92 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:05:20 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Amy from the 12/29/13 SM show wrote:
Hi Yada,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I agree with you as my son is a blessing to me! I also have a daughter , Alana,18y/o who is mentally handicapped. She too is a blessing and has taught me a lot about what is important in this life. I'm not going to deny, it's been difficult, but I clearly see Yahowah's hand in my life. He gets all the Praise!

I would love to call in to tell you of my experience, just a few months ago, with Willie. He mentioned things to me about church, worship, bowing, lord and prayer that made me angry and at the same time feel sorry for him because he lack the holy spirit. For two weeks I was not the same, I could not sleep and at night I would call out to my "lord" to help Willie and open his eyes. Then something happened one night and a simple thought came to me saying, "go and find out for yourself". I was so afraid! What if Willie is right! What will I do?

Then began my new and exciting journey.....an awakening....to the amazing truth! My Father's amazing Torwah! Wow! I'm in love!!! There's a lot more to it but that is the gist of it.

I listen to both hours of your program. Larry and IQ (sorry about the spelling) are also a blessing and help me. I am studying Bereshith with you and I'm amazed at what I'm learning and how different it is from the English versions. Can you please tell me the archive that you started in Bereshith 1:1. When I started listening to Shattering Myths you were already on 3:1.

I must say you most definitely put a smile on Yahowah's heart and tears of inexplicable joy for you are on His mission. I clearly see and hear your love and passion for Yah and righteous indignation. Yahowah gets all the praise but I thank you because of what you have done, now I can say I'm truly free and desire greatly to follow suit.

David and I would love to call in. I told David to call in whenever he likes. Mommy does not have to be there. :)
Please let us know the best time and telephone #.

Yahowah Bless You and Protect You!

A

Yada wrote:
Hello Amy,

My brother is mentally handicapped so I understand the blessings and the frustrations. Your daughter's ability to love and to express her love, has to be meaningful. It is however, a lot of work to raise a handicapped child, and we are always frustrated that improvements in their capabilities are often few and far between.

There are hard questions the faithful cannot answer. You are one of the few who dared to know the truth. And while you were briefly angry with the prospect that your religion was fraudulent, that animosity was quickly turned to joy once you learned how wonderful Yahowah is, how liberating His Towrah is, and how inviting His Covenant is. Real is infinitely superior to make believe.

Every Shattering Myth archive is available without commercial interruption at http://www.blessyahowah.com/sm/sm.html. You'll find nearly 2 years of shows.

I really enjoyed talking with you and your son last week. Please, when time permits, call in again. There is much to discuss. And yours is the most important story that can be told, of a mother and son's journey away from religion to a relationship with our Heavenly Father. I would love for you to tell the story of how William questioned you into the truth. It is a story that we would all benefit from learning.

Yada

Offline James  
#93 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:16:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MO wrote:
Yada, hi again!

Although I believe I actually told you about my decision with respect to my web site a long time ago, I want to make sure you remember and have a clear view of what I did.

I took down the site due to the amount of erroneous information that had to be changed in Yada Yahuweh. Later Questoning Paul was edited also, so I decided I had to start all over again. It takes a much harder effort to edit the Spanish translation because I have to have the original English version in hand, which I don’t, because those English versions also were edited several times.

I still have all the old files for YY, but I don’t think it is a wise decision to let them circulate with all the misleading ideas from Paul.

We can gladly send Jaime the old QP files and the partial ITG which don’t have misleading information. Those are good, but not the newest info.

I intend to have the web site up again by the second week of January 2014 - my web site was and will be again next year: http://apocalipsis18.com/

I will try to call in tomorrow during the show, thank you so much.

Shalowm,

MO

Yada wrote:
MO,

Yes, you told me that you were going to take the site down because of the sheer quantity of the edits. And while I had that in the back of my mind, I knew that you had translated all of this material into Spanish and that you would not have discarded that work, thereby potentially making it available to Jaime in Columbia. He has not sent me his email address, but when he does, I'll share it with you.

Since I was planning to share your status update with listeners this morning it would be much more interesting if you call in so that we can discuss it together. The guest line is xxx-xxx-xxxx and the studio number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I look forward to talking with you, Marcela.

Thank you, MO, for all of the wonderful things you have done and are doing.

Yada

Offline James  
#94 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2014 2:53:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Yada,
Listening to today's show, I had some thoughts to share.
J

Re: our hand with its opposing thumb and four fingers

Conversing with Abram/Abraham and, therefore, us, Yahowah asked him/us to walk away from his/our country, etc. - the first step away from Babylon/Babel/confusion - in order for Abraham/us to be receptive and open to understanding as well to the additional four mitswah/terms and conditions of the Covenant, accepting then benefiting from all five.

Celebrating Pesach/Passover with His Disciples/His learners, was important to Yah. He asked them/us to understand and to remember His sacrifice, the doorway/the first step along the path toward Yah, in order for them/us to also come to understand Matsah, Bikuwrym and Shabuwa' which envelop the additional four benefits He is offering so we choose to respond to Him, accepting all that He desires to share with His family/us, all the while walking beside Him, celebrating with Him, along His seven-step path into His home.

Our hand, with its opposing thumb and four fingers, seems to be symbolic of both.

Yada wrote:
J,

I concur with you. I see Yah's hand in His name, leaving Babylon to join the Covenant Family, and observing Pesach, the Door to eternal life, as representing the thumb and the others as the fingers. I went over this again today because I have a new program director, Shaine, who seems very sharp, and I wanted to provide some background to the Covenant discussion. This fellow could turn out to be as good as Scott. Time will tell.

Yada

Offline James  
#95 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:54:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SR wrote:
Hello Yada,

Wanted to tell you how thrilled we are that you're willing to share all you learn with those of us our here who have been on this path for years. Ah! Very stimulating and invigorating!! Never did like Paul with his mumbo jumbo!

It's also great to hear others call in and agree with or challenge you and listen to your articulate response. Larry, your dear friend is also very knowledgable and you both have so much to say, unfortunately sometimes it doesn't seem like there's enough space for both of you. As a personal preference and learning style I find it much easier to listen to one person at a time when considering information that is being shared. For me, it's like sitting in a classroom with two "instructors" both sharing the same information at the same time. My simple mind struggles with interruptions and talk-overs and it doesn't flow well when two brilliant men are filling up the same space. I guess I'm simple when it comes to listening and learning.

I do have a question: If Yah talks to you, do you think he'll ever consider talking to me?

Thank you,

SR

Yada wrote:
Thanks for sharing this.

Mostly Yah talks to me through His Word. I am not special in this regard. That is why He has shared it with us. When you closely examine and carefully consider His testimony, He'll talk to you too.

Yada

SR wrote:
Hello Yada,

We have a J.P. Green Interlinear, a concordance and we're planning on getting the Logos program. My question is this: Which Dead Sea Scrolls Bible (if any) should we get? The one by Abegg, Flint and Ulrich or is there another? The Bibles we have no longer hold any value in our opinion, nor can they be trusted. I always knew Paul was a scoundrel and all the arguments we've ever had with so called "brothers" was because of Paul's BS.

Also, as tougher times draw near, what would you tell a friend if they asked you what they should do with twenty or thirty thousand dollars.

Love the daily GCN programs, always interesting, bewildering and exciting all at once. It's awesome to know the truth.

Your passion is inspiring.

SR

Yada wrote:
SR

The AFU DSSB is the one I use. It's only value however is to point out differences between the DSS and the MT. One interlinear is as good as another. I mostly use them for grammar and word order.

Yep, Paul was a scoundrel. And he is the source of much disagreement, and most of that with Yah, Himself.

With 20 buck you can't do much, but I might use it to print out the ITG, YY, or QP.

Please as time permits, call the show. It's 877 300 7645.

Yada

Offline pilgrimhere  
#96 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 8:34:54 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
"For me, it's like sitting in a classroom with two "instructors" both sharing the same information at the same time. My simple mind struggles with interruptions and talk-overs and it doesn't flow well when two brilliant men are filling up the same space. " SR

- A perfectly articulated address to my own (kindly intended) grievance.
#97 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 9:36:16 AM(UTC)

pilgrimhere wrote:
"For me, it's like sitting in a classroom with two "instructors" both sharing the same information at the same time. My simple mind struggles with interruptions and talk-overs and it doesn't flow well when two brilliant men are filling up the same space. " SR

- A perfectly articulated address to my own (kindly intended) grievance.

Agreed
Offline James  
#98 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 3:00:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Hi Yada,
I was intrigued by your statement concerning infinity on a recent GCN programme. When you think about it, it is obviously true but there are consequences that must follow from that idea. As I have studied physics, molecular biology and medicine some ideas have been rolling around in my head for a long time but like Schroder’s work on the 6 days of creation it never occurred to me to put the pieces together. So I have been prepared to engage and I asked Yah for his help with understanding. The following is my attempt to communicate what I believe Yah has helped me to understand:

What infinity means in maths is that for any number —no matter how large— there is always another number that is larger. Thus to ‘become’ infinite one must grow. The parentheses are to show that infinity can only be approached —never reached. Thus for Yah to ‘be’ infinite He must always be growing. The consequence of that is that before the growth He must have been less.

Therefore where did He come from? He tells us He has always been and always will be (Shemoth 3:14 and 15).Therefore He must (from our perspective) have come from ‘minus’ infinity if He is continuing towards ‘plus’ infinity. We think of plus and minus infinity as points on a straight line, (typically in 3D), the ends of which are unattainable. Another way of looking at plus and minus infinity is as an asymptote e.g. of a hyperbola approaching the x and y axes but never actually reaching them. The minus sign is really there just because we have chosen the origin arbitrarily–from our point of view. (An interesting way of looking at this is we are the centre of the universe in terms of scale).

If Yah is continually growing, how is He growing and into what is He growing? He may be growing in terms of time, dimension or by virtue of some other parameter. I believe he is growing through the dimensions which represent different levels of information.

Why would Yah be only in 7 dimensions? If there are 7 dimensions, why not an eighth and so on? Why not an infinity of dimensions?

If the adversary ends up in one dimension in Sheowl and that dimension is time then time must be the zeroth dimension, not the fourth. Indeed, by symmetry, it always seemed strange to me that time should be the fourth dimension. If so, then time exists throughout all dimensions and has the lowest order of information. An analogy would be breaking up the light from a laser beam into its spatial components using a lens. In the centre is a spot of light which gives us the intensity of the beam but no other information. Extending out on either side of the central spot are bars of light, each one of which is a spatial frequency, each containing increasing amounts of information about the object through which the laser passes.

Time then has the function of allowing existence but it does nothing else. With each step up in dimension we obtain more information and energy. For example, in 2D we wouldn’t have the variety of surroundings and possibilities that we enjoy in 3D. Putting it another way: An individual has hugely more information and energy in 3D than an individual does in 2D because of the extra dimension in which to maneouvre. Thus time or the zeroth dimension has no information or energy that we could use if confined to that dimension – as will be the adversary and his acolytes (Isa 14:15, Ez 31:16).

It would appear that the singularity of a black hole should contain a huge amount of energy and indeed it does. But it is localized and compared to the immense scale and availability of energy in the 3D universe it is very small. The energy available in 4D is to us infinitely greater than anything we could imagine. Consider the energy available to a being in the 7th dimension. If Yah is growing through higher dimensions then he is growing in information and energy all the time. If we choose to grow with him we can approach an infinite information and energy state, leaving behind those who have chosen to be at the zeroth level.

Matter exists as compressed light (E=mc2). Light, like Yah, is always increasing through the dimensions. (An observation is that light in both forms carries information. We see what is around us from the information carried by light. We have information about matter which is compressed light. Another observation is that though light exists in 3D it does not exist everywhere. There are places that are dark. Likewise Yah is not everywhere though He could be if He chose – like turning on a light in a dark place).

Further observations can be made about the universe: A black hole is a portal to the zeroth dimension but the information present in the light and matter that fall into it is not lost. We know the information continues to exist on the event horizon around the hole. Compressed light (matter) is unstable because as light is growing through the dimensions it does not ‘like’ being frozen in 3D. Hence entropy exists in our universe and as a consequence everything eventually falls apart. This also means the arrow of time is always in the forward direction from our perspective.

Additionally, the structure of the universe may be telling us something about Yah. The universe began as a singularity. In the same way Yah ‘came from’ an asymptotic singularity. The universe is expanding as far as we know forever and similarly Yah is increasing forever.

Simply put our universe is an example of getting off the main highway to infinity to enjoy a special experience. Eventually we get back on the main highway towards infinity—or not if we make the wrong choice.

Regards,

R

Yada wrote:
R,

I concur with every part of this that I can understand, even though much of what you have shared was new to me. I particularly enjoyed everything you had to say about time being the first dimension, the one with the least information, but the one facilitating the others. I can also relate to your comments regarding growing in dimensions. I realize that matter is compressed energy, and that light carries more information. Your comments regarding a black hole resonate as well.

The only place I'm not able to relate is what is Yah's state prior to creating the universe, life, and the covenant. I'm not suggesting that you are wrong, but only that I don't know enough about this and that I'm not as smart as you are in these areas because I lack the necessary foundation for understanding.

There are parts of this that I'd like to share during the shows, but even though I concur with almost all of it, most of what you have shared is beyond the reach of most people. This is so profound on many levels, to share its conclusions and perspectives, we'll have to find a way to simplify it and then illustrate it a bit more.

Well done. Thanks for sharing these insights. I am richer for having read them.

Yada

Offline James  
#99 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:17:33 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada,
Just got back from a business/vacation in Hawaii, we took a side trip to Pearl Harbor.
I don’t think if I had been still been a RCC (Republican Christian Conservative)
I would have noticed what now seems obvious:
Roosevelt set the entire scenario for the attack, moving the fleet to Pearl Harbor in 1940, demanding the Japanese remove all troops from China, embargoing Japan especially cutting off oil and metal sales.
Putting Lieutenant General Short, and Admiral Kimmel, two inexperienced men in charge of the base and the fleet respectively. It also didn’t help to have all the aircraft lined up wing tip to wing tip on the runways as nice little targets for the Japanese. Responding to the warning from the radar operator concerning the large airborne blip on his screen “Don’t worry about it” was an issue as well.
In the end as always in with these sorts of things needed to get a war going these commanders were demoted, and later promoted and given pay raises I would assume for a job well done?
One has to wonder why no one else seems to think Roosevelt had evil intentions from the very start, instead he's seen as one of the great American presidents.

D

P.S. Read a few chapters from QP on the 14 hour flight, thank you for the new Pistis chapter 6, I am going to use some parts of it for a project I am working on. I am putting together using the KJV, a list of quotes from Paul that are in direct opposition to the words of Yahowsha.
Thinking differently is so freeing, I can't tell you how many times I have read Paul and never noticed every statement is "I" or thought about his statement concerning satan and his demon thorn.

Yada wrote:
D,

We are on the same page. I concur. It was a set up that led to hundreds of thousands of dead American GIs.

Yep, the more one considers the contrast between Paul and the Prophets it all boils down to "But I say..."

Yada

Offline James  
#100 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:55:38 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SV wrote:
Hello and thank you for helping to reveal what Yahuwah has had to say for so long. I have actually emailed once some years ago when you made a guest appearance on Dr. Bill Deagle's radio show, the Nutrimedical Report. He didnt host that particular hour at that time, however, I must say what you were revealing was immediately identified for someone who not only was just waking up, but someone who has always defied what religion always had to offer. First off, are you aware the twin towers as well as the other targets were not the work of muslim terrorists? Yes, the Saudi's were involved in the operation, in collaboration with Israeli intelligence. The chain of explosives within those buildings no doubt left their radiation residue with the trail of other first-responding victims. I am aware of your disdain for conspiracy theory, however, what of conspiracy fact? Unless, of course, you still choose to believe jet fuel caused skyscrapers to freefall in the same fashion as all works of demolition goes. Such as the preconcieved telecast BBC gave on the collapse of Building 7 before it took place. That too contained some impressive fire to collapse a building at another freefall rate. That being after these muslims got our air force to stand down from scrambling any of our own air support, hmm. Nevermind the level of skill required to accomplish such a target with that type of aircraft for this cast of characters. I mean, the only other way was to plant a homing beacon w laser guidance, sometimes referred to as "threading the needle". Either you are incapable of knowing such an action could be portrayed upon the masses by a dominant presence that has influenced the minds of a dumbed down public, such as, oh i don't know, religion? (With thousands of years of experience might I add) Or you have been encouraged to stay quiet on the matter, as so many have. Sigmund "the fraud" Freud, attributed everything to sex, as a pervert would, whereas it seems the ego creates the driving lifeforce that not only blurs right and wrong, but keeps people seperate from Yah! Then "the fraud's" nephew, Edward Bernays, is encouraged to create a term that would prevent people from questioning again, "conspiracy theorists". Does this not make treasonist high crimes acceptable. Despite the mountain of obvious evidence which says otherwise, blaming the execution of a president in front of the world on a lone gunmen becomes child's play. I only mention all this to help you recognize what type of world the enemy is capable of producing, when approaching the general public with information they will not be psychologically ready for, willingly accept babylon. The founding of the present Israeli state was of course founded with many false pretenses starting with the Rothschild funded Nazi presence and then Truman's actions to carry out his orders. Of all people to declare this state, Mr. Nuclear bomb. What of Zionism? The supposed Israeli Jews carrying their sabbataen and kazharian heritage, leaving very few hebrews left there. I only mention these things as you have not in your discussions of geopolitics. One disturbing area I have heard you mention in a past podcast was your praise of Netanyahu. Someone who visited Harvard, one of many elitist breeding grounds, giving a speech to the young minds on the importance of becoming a mason in all who choose to lead. Please, dont take this as an attack as you play a very important role and find your work very important. I just question the genuinity of your completeness. For this is not for peace (piece) but wholeness. This is not about liberty, a naval term used to conduct business in many ways in this country, this is for freedom. Which brings the next point. Are you aware of the cosmic activity that took place during the events of Noah and Moses? Not to discredit Yah, as this reinforces it. Are you willing to acknowledge the science that validates everything that took place, such as the hand of death to the pillar of fire. There is only one physicist whom you should contact as he too is one of the forerunners of our time, with the establishment hellbent on discrediting his work as the info is not accepted publicly. Professor James McCanney, jmccsci.com, does his part through his own radio show with no corporate affiliates, yet has become a modern day Einstein aiding those aiming to be real scientists. I think he could be an asset for a new segment for Shattering Myths. We should thank Dr. Bill Deagle for bringing all of us together at these times of peril. Another forerunner in the medical field for Yah's children. I have likened you three gentleman to hold an incredible position in your areas of expertise that seemingly cover the bases of prosperity. I highly encourage dialogue between yall. Looking forward to your response, thank you.
SV

Yada wrote:
SV,

The moment I see someone suggesting that 9.11 was a conspiracy involving the US or Israelis, I stop listening and reading. So whatever you wrote after that claim I did not consider.

There are shows and sites devoted to promoting both myths. but I do not find them to be credible. I have done my homework and I know the truth.

I noticed that Larry was cc'd on this email. I hope he does not concur with you because it would be a substantial jolt to his credibility. And since he is such an effective and valuable messenger for Yahowah, I'd hate to see Larry embrace such myths and squander his credibility. He means too much to the Covenant family.

Yada