logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:10:19 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
So, one of my kids was talking to my husband the other day. He was playing with two flashlights and told my husband "this is what is going to happen to the earth, but we will already be gone". He showed what was either supposed to be the sun or the moon crashing into the earth and said "it is going to be completely destroyed, but we will already be gone". My husband (also a follower of Yah) asked him how he knew and he said "I am a smart boy". He then said that Yahowah talks to him and tells him about things that are going to happen, but after we are gone with him.

Here is the thing, I am inclined to believe my son is having some "conversations" and here is why. When we first learned of Yah he was 4 years old and his whole focus was on if Yahowah would have snacks waiting for him in heaven. I first started to come up with answers, but realized I was just making things up, so I finally said "Yahowah is your Father, just ask Him". My kids are EXTREMELY sensitive for fearful situations. I mean they thought Peter Rabbit was too scary - I am not kidding, I could not read them the story of Peter Rabbit; I tried and they couldn't handle the suspense. Almost every dream is perceived as a nightmare - I mean screaming, crying, etc. For my son to be able to calmly explain the destruction of the earth without fear and without a host of questions is quite unbelievable. Mind you, I have never spoken with them about the destruction of this earth because I didn't think they could handle it. He has always been the most sensitive child, but also the most inquisitive. I can absolutely see him asking Yah what was going to happen when we went to heaven and what would happen to the earth. And I know that only Yahowah could tell my son the truth and my son not be racked with fear and emotional distress. I don't know if I can explain to you guys just how emotionally sensitive he is. Even though he is young, he cannot stand perceived injustice or harm to people. He will always reach out to the smallest child and be their friend, he will go up to a child in distress or in a wheelchair and just sit by them and/or hold their hand because he cannot stand to see another human being hurt. When we went through the tornadoes here 3 years ago it took him months to be himself again - he knew people died and it was so horrifying to him that he was pretty much mute for weeks. His great grandfather died several months ago and he will still say that he is sad and misses his great grandfather (he would only see him around 3 times a year and mind you - the kid is only 6 years old now). For this child to know this earth is going to be destroyed and to not wake up screaming bloody murder is beyond astonishing. If I said to him "don't worry, we will be gone" he would then ask me individually about every person we have ever met and see if they will also be gone, where, and what happens to them. I can't think of anyone besides Yah that could explain to him the future of this world and the end result be peace.

We are going through ITG and my kids are just as intrigued as I am with the universe and they often talk among themselves about Yahowah (what He did, is doing, created, why, how, etc.). I thought about this because when I was listening to the Shabbot Scripture Study program last night and Yada mentioned the destruction of this universe and the creation of a new one that we would witness. I called my husband into the room to listen and he just shook his head and laughed. My son had the conversation with him and my husband could do nothing but laugh at how closely aligned what my son said was with what Yada was briefly discussing. My husband and I just shook our heads and wondered just what my son and Yah talk about.

Mind you, my son doesn't just talk about destruction of the universe. He also asked me yesterday about church (about our not going and such) and asked why people lie about Yahowah. We talked about how many people today do things for money and the preachers in the churches know that if they told people the truth, people would no longer give them money. My son stated that "that's silly, Yahowah doesn't need money." I told him he was correct, but bad men tell people that they should give money to "God" and this was the reason so many churches existed today, collecting money from people. Again I was intrigued that he knew so quickly and adamantly that Yahowah didn't need money and the thought of collecting money for "God" was such a silly notion to him. For instance, I could imagine a religious child thinking that it makes sense to collect money for "God" to help the poor or build hospitals for the sick - but my son immediately recognized that Yah has no need for money and would never ask people to collect money on His behalf and that money itself would have absolutely nothing to do with a relationship with Yahowah. Again, this isn't something that we have actually discussed. My kids know that we give food to poor people, so that could be why they don't associate helping the poor with the "church" and maybe they assume every family just gives food to people that are hungry without need of a church building. It really just kind of amazes me that he seems to have a real relationship with Yah - the relationship I would expect a 6 year old to have with Yah. I mean, he never says anything that can't be backed up through the T, P, P and he isn't coming up with religious sayings (i.e. he isn't having Paul type "conversion" experiences, he doesn't say he "sees" Yahowah, and he never says Yahowah told him to say or "do" anything - just that they talk).

Any thoughts on this guys?

dajstill
Offline dajstill  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2013 2:55:09 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Okay, I decided to run a little "test". We have been going over ITG, not YY. So, I asked my son if he wanted me to talk to him today about how Yahowah created the universe. He said "I already know how He did it". I said, "Can you tell me" and his answer "He created it with a Big Bang". Mind you - we have only spoken in terms of Yahowah "creating" the universe, but my son used the term "Big Bang" - fascinating!
Offline Mike  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2013 2:22:37 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Dajstill,

I just love your stories.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.H8415 And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Big Bang comes from H1949 which is the root word of H8415

H8415
תּהם / תּהום
tehôm
BDB Definition:
1) deep, depths, deep places, abyss, the deep, sea
1a) deep (of subterranean waters)
1b) deep, sea, abysses (of sea)
1c) primeval ocean, deep
1d) deep, depth (of river)
1e) abyss, the grave
Part of Speech: noun feminine or masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H1949

H1949
הוּם
hûm
BDB Definition:
1) to distract, ring again, make a (great) noise, murmur, roar, discomfit, be moved
1a) (Qal) to discomfit
1b) (Niphal) to be in a stir
1c) (Hiphil)
1c1) to murmur
1c2) to show disquietude
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root [compare H2000]

H2000
המם
hâmam
BDB Definition:
1) to move noisily, confuse, make a noise, discomfit, break, consume, crush, destroy, trouble, vex
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to move noisily
1a2) to confuse, discomfit, vex
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root [compare H1949, H1993]

H1993
המה
hâmâh
BDB Definition:
1) to murmur, growl, roar, cry aloud, mourn, rage, sound, make noise, tumult, be clamorous, be disquieted, be loud, be moved, be troubled, be in an uproar
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to growl
1a2) to murmur (figuratively of a soul in prayer)
1a3) to roar
1a4) to be in a stir, be in a commotion
1a5) to be boisterous, be turbulent
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root [compare H1949]

Shalom