logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Nikolai  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 6:47:03 AM(UTC)
Nikolai

so if there no one were before Yahowah and no one will be after becose time does not exist there. would that mean that Yahowah. (i'm sorry i'm thinking as i'm writing and so my answers come to me as i write questions).
So then if all creations of Yahowah and Yahowah him self exist (existed and will be existed) at the same time, all at ones. How would we Know Who created who? Belive Towrah? Well if a part of towrah is right, then i should not just belive to any thing i reed, i need to understand it too. So back to my question. Who created who. And well by my line of thinking it would be the one who have most of knowledge and experiences. would it be right? And while historic signs showing us deeds of Yahowah. How would i know if some where, some place, may be in alternate universe some other god's creation didn't accomplish the same thing Yahowah did on this planet.

If i would be proven to that there no other god like Yahowah. Why can't i except a smaller god still? if one of Yahowah creations have grown to a point they can except in thous who is not welcome by Yahowah why not go there? (it's like well this diamond is not as sparkly but still a diamond. and why should i not allow some one other to craft my quolitis, to increase my awareness, to help me grow, to be come a better, bigger, smarter...? Why not?) Is it not possible that one of gods creations will grow to a point at witch Yahowah created Humans with nasoma.?

Why can't i take long way to gods kingdom? for example. Yahowah says i "should" (or have to? if i want to be part of his family) sercamsize my self (cut off part of my body). Well what if i am agree with the idea but my reasoning is slightly different. what if i'd do it couse i think it's good for me? And/or why can't i not to do it becose i'm not afraid or know on how to deal with upcoming troubles if any, or know how to prevent them, still i'm think it's a good idia and would do it for my son so (if i'd have one) but not to be shuer he gets to go to haven, but becose it make sens.

What if i'd do most of what Towrah says be cose is it's happens to go along with my way and not becose Towrah says i have to. I am absolutely hate to be black mailed. and if I'd do some thing i'd do it be cose it make sens, Towrah make sens or at least so far. But not becose i have to. Can it be that way?
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 3:43:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Welcome to the forum Nikolia.

nikolia wrote:
so if there no one were before Yahowah and no one will be after becose time does not exist there. would that mean that Yahowah. (i'm sorry i'm thinking as i'm writing and so my answers come to me as i write questions).
So then if all creations of Yahowah and Yahowah him self exist (existed and will be existed) at the same time, all at ones. How would we Know Who created who? Belive Towrah? Well if a part of towrah is right, then i should not just belive to any thing i reed, i need to understand it too. So back to my question. Who created who. And well by my line of thinking it would be the one who have most of knowledge and experiences. would it be right?

I’ll try to answer the best I can, and forgive me if I misunderstand what you are saying. I’m guessing English is not your first language, but I think I understand your question, let me know if I am wrong.

To your first question, should I believe everything in the Towrah just because part of it is right? This is tricky because I HATE the concept of belief, but there are things in Scripture, unfulfilled prophecy comes to mind, that can’t be proven 100%. But to accept them is not belief because the one who is telling it has proven himself time and time again. So I accept what it written in the Towrah because Yahowah has proven His authorship and His trustworthiness.

That said yes, you need to understand too. Understanding is integral. It’s what this forum is here for, to understand Yah’s word. In fact reading it does no good if you don’t understand it, billions read it every day and don’t understand a thing.

More knowledge and experience does not necessarily equate to older, there are people younger than me who know more and have done more, and there are people older than me who I know more than and have done more than. Yahowah demonstrates that He is the creator by describing in detail how He did it, and we can verify His testimony, and while that only proves that He witnessed the creation and understood the process, the fact that there are no other accounts that even come close to accurate argues in favor of His claim.

wrote:
And while historic signs showing us deeds of Yahowah. How would i know if some where, some place, may be in alternate universe some other god's creation didn't accomplish the same thing Yahowah did on this planet.

We can’t prove that another god in another universe didn’t do what Yah did, you can’t prove a negative. But at the same time we have no evidence that this happened either. Our understanding can only be based on the evidence at hand.

wrote:
If i would be proven to that there no other god like Yahowah. Why can't i except a smaller god still?

There are thousands if not millions of “gods” in our world, most are manmade, many are men, but only Yahowah has demonstrated that He is the creator, that He is the author of life, and that He can be trusted.

wrote:
if one of Yahowah creations have grown to a point they can except in thous who is not welcome by Yahowah why not go there? (it's like well this diamond is not as sparkly but still a diamond. and why should i not allow some one other to craft my quolitis, to increase my awareness, to help me grow, to be come a better, bigger, smarter...? Why not?) Is it not possible that one of gods creations will grow to a point at witch Yahowah created Humans with nasoma.?

I’m not sure I understand everything you are saying here, but I think the gist of your question is could one of Yah’s creations grow to the point where they like Him could create life. This to me is an interesting question, I don’t think we know the answer. We know that Yah created man for the purpose of relationship, and that His favorite way to relate to us is as father and children. We know that we will grow to become more like Yah, transcending from physical to spiritual, but will we ever reach a point where like a child we become equal to our father? I don’t think we will ever know, but I think it is possible. Perhaps after Yah has done away with this universe and created another we will be given a chance to create our own worlds.

wrote:
Why can't i take long way to gods kingdom? for example.

Yahowah said there is only one way to His home. Since it is His home I will assume He knows how to get there. There is a single path that leads to His home, some of us get off that path take a few detours along the way and maybe reenter the path, but there is still just that one path.

wrote:
Yahowah says i "should" (or have to? if i want to be part of his family) sercamsize my self (cut off part of my body). Well what if i am agree with the idea but my reasoning is slightly different. what if i'd do it couse i think it's good for me? And/or why can't i not to do it becose i'm not afraid or know on how to deal with upcoming troubles if any, or know how to prevent them, still i'm think it's a good idia and would do it for my son so (if i'd have one) but not to be shuer he gets to go to haven, but becose it make sens.

What if i'd do most of what Towrah says be cose is it's happens to go along with my way and not becose Towrah says i have to. I am absolutely hate to be black mailed. and if I'd do some thing i'd do it be cose it make sens, Towrah make sens or at least so far. But not becose i have to. Can it be that way?

The answer to your last question is Absolutly. In fact blind obedience to the Towrah would get you know where, it is only through understanding it that we come to know Yah and His plan. That said, if you understand why Yahowah gave X instruction, physically, and follow it, physically, and you do that for every instruction, it will not necessarily get you into Yahowah’s home. For every instruction in the Towrah there are 2 sides, physical and spiritual. The physical is what you are talking about, I will circumcise my son because it has health benefits, I won’t eat pork because it is bad for you etc. If you follow physically, then your physical life will be better and your physical body will be better. But the physical has nothing to do with your spiritual wellbeing, and that is where the other side of the instruction come in. The spiritual side of the instruction has to do with your relationship with Yahowah. Yah instructed us not to eat certain foods, and we understand that from a physical stand point these are unhealthy and bad for us, but the spiritual message is be careful what you ingest because ingesting corruption will corrupt you, ingesting that which is an abomination to Yahowah will make you an abomination to Yahowah. It’s the spiritual aspect of Yah’s instructions which are essential to us coming to be with Him in His home. You can physically follow every single instruction in the Towrah, and while you will be healthier and have a better life, but it would do nothing to get you into Yah’s home.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Nikolai  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:55:56 AM(UTC)
Nikolai

<<Perhaps after Yah has done away with this universe and created another we will be given a chance to create our own worlds. >>

Ammm do you not know that there more then one universe and planets that are just like our...? they are out there right now. and if one of spirituals or may be even me would get information with a help of newly discovered devise or even with plain old Ouija board, that instead of ending my existence and/or going in to nothingness i can go to that other planet and have prefect my skills. or learn more about towrah. signs other planet was created by one of creations of Yahowah why would i not believe that they want more good for me or perhaps not me but my energetic been.
and buy the way why should i not use Ouija board? or talk to spirituals? You tell kids not to play with fire cose you don't want them to get heart. and if they heart them self well it was their own choice. But is it not possible that a child will handle a fire in the way you newer did? is it not possible that after child heart them self they would actually learn how to handle fire and use it for their good? Why? can't i talk to spirituals or try to contact with a beings on the other side beings from an energetic world. I know it can harm me but if i learn on how to do it without harming my self then why not?
Offline Nikolai  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:16:49 AM(UTC)
Nikolai

Nikolai wrote:
<<Perhaps after Yah has done away with this universe and created another we will be given a chance to create our own worlds. >>

Ammm do you not know that there more then one universe and planets that are just like our...? they are out there right now. and if one of spirituals or may be even me would get information with a help of newly discovered devise or even with plain old Ouija board, that instead of ending my existence and/or going in to nothingness i can go to that other planet and have prefect my skills. or learn more about towrah. signs other planet was created by one of creations of Yahowah why would i not believe that they want more good for me or perhaps not me but my energetic been.
and buy the way why should i not use Ouija board? or talk to spirituals? You tell kids not to play with fire cose you don't want them to get heart. and if they heart them self well it was their own choice. But is it not possible that a child will handle a fire in the way you newer did? is it not possible that after child heart them self they would actually learn how to handle fire and use it for their good? Why? can't i talk to spirituals or try to contact with a beings on the other side beings from an energetic world. I know it can harm me but if i learn on how to do it without harming my self then why not?

<<Yahowah said there is only one way to His home. Since it is His home I will assume He knows how to get there. There is a single path that leads to His home, some of us get off that path take a few detours along the way and maybe reenter the path, but there is still just that one path.>>

One way yes. why can't i put a rock on that path and make it harder for me to get there? Why would I? like i said i like it to be harder. why not?

<<There are thousands if not millions of “gods” in our world, most are manmade, many are men, but only Yahowah has demonstrated that He is the creator, that He is the author of life, and that He can be trusted.>>

the question was . Why can't i except a smaller god? not who is more experienced and more trusted.

what's the spiritual side of circumcise?
Offline Nikolai  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:40:38 AM(UTC)
Nikolai

James wrote:
Welcome to the forum Nikolia.

I’ll try to answer the best I can, and forgive me if I misunderstand what you are saying. I’m guessing English is not your first language, but I think I understand your question, let me know if I am wrong.

To your first question, should I believe everything in the Towrah just because part of it is right? This is tricky because I HATE the concept of belief, but there are things in Scripture, unfulfilled prophecy comes to mind, that can’t be proven 100%. But to accept them is not belief because the one who is telling it has proven himself time and time again. So I accept what it written in the Towrah because Yahowah has proven His authorship and His trustworthiness.

That said yes, you need to understand too. Understanding is integral. It’s what this forum is here for, to understand Yah’s word. In fact reading it does no good if you don’t understand it, billions read it every day and don’t understand a thing.

More knowledge and experience does not necessarily equate to older, there are people younger than me who know more and have done more, and there are people older than me who I know more than and have done more than. Yahowah demonstrates that He is the creator by describing in detail how He did it, and we can verify His testimony, and while that only proves that He witnessed the creation and understood the process, the fact that there are no other accounts that even come close to accurate argues in favor of His claim.

We can’t prove that another god in another universe didn’t do what Yah did, you can’t prove a negative. But at the same time we have no evidence that this happened either. Our understanding can only be based on the evidence at hand.

There are thousands if not millions of “gods” in our world, most are manmade, many are men, but only Yahowah has demonstrated that He is the creator, that He is the author of life, and that He can be trusted.

I’m not sure I understand everything you are saying here, but I think the gist of your question is could one of Yah’s creations grow to the point where they like Him could create life. This to me is an interesting question, I don’t think we know the answer. We know that Yah created man for the purpose of relationship, and that His favorite way to relate to us is as father and children. We know that we will grow to become more like Yah, transcending from physical to spiritual, but will we ever reach a point where like a child we become equal to our father? I don’t think we will ever know, but I think it is possible. Perhaps after Yah has done away with this universe and created another we will be given a chance to create our own worlds.

Yahowah said there is only one way to His home. Since it is His home I will assume He knows how to get there. There is a single path that leads to His home, some of us get off that path take a few detours along the way and maybe reenter the path, but there is still just that one path.

The answer to your last question is Absolutly. In fact blind obedience to the Towrah would get you know where, it is only through understanding it that we come to know Yah and His plan. That said, if you understand why Yahowah gave X instruction, physically, and follow it, physically, and you do that for every instruction, it will not necessarily get you into Yahowah’s home. For every instruction in the Towrah there are 2 sides, physical and spiritual. The physical is what you are talking about, I will circumcise my son because it has health benefits, I won’t eat pork because it is bad for you etc. If you follow physically, then your physical life will be better and your physical body will be better. But the physical has nothing to do with your spiritual wellbeing, and that is where the other side of the instruction come in. The spiritual side of the instruction has to do with your relationship with Yahowah. Yah instructed us not to eat certain foods, and we understand that from a physical stand point these are unhealthy and bad for us, but the spiritual message is be careful what you ingest because ingesting corruption will corrupt you, ingesting that which is an abomination to Yahowah will make you an abomination to Yahowah. It’s the spiritual aspect of Yah’s instructions which are essential to us coming to be with Him in His home. You can physically follow every single instruction in the Towrah, and while you will be healthier and have a better life, but it would do nothing to get you into Yah’s home.

Yahowah is telling us that if we don't follow/understand his teachings. i will simply be no more. And while there no bad in it. I, for example think that doing more good is better then just not doing any thing bad. and if some one will offer me a proof that they can do just as much destruction as Yahowah did or you may call it creation of new. (as we all know and in example Of Yahowah, some time you have to destroy old before you can build new) and then offer me to give my kids more time to study a good book and join me and others. and or if not. then be more then nothing and or join a new family. i would sheur like them to join that other new family if Yah's says no more time for this planet. and it's time to end or start fresh. why would i not?
Offline Nikolai  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:45:21 AM(UTC)
Nikolai

thank you for welcoming me . Forgive me because i tend to be annoying time to time lol
Offline James  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:35:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
wrote:
Ammm do you not know that there more then one universe and planets that are just like our...? they are out there right now.

While it is likely that there is another planet like ours, we have yet to find one so we cannot state for certain that there is, and even if there was we would could never reach it because the laws of physics prohibit any physical being from traveling at a speed fast enough to reach it.

wrote:
and if one of spirituals or may be even me would get information with a help of newly discovered devise or even with plain old Ouija board, that instead of ending my existence and/or going in to nothingness i can go to that other planet and have prefect my skills.

I’m not sure what you are asking here.

wrote:
or learn more about towrah.

I don’t see how traveling to another planet would allow you to learn more about the Towrah. The only way to learn more about Towrah is to study Towrah.

wrote:
signs other planet was created by one of creations of Yahowah why would i not believe that they want more good for me or perhaps not me but my energetic been.

According to Yahowah He created the universe, so any planet we could find would be His creation as well.

wrote:

Everyone is free to engage in any activity they want. You can play with Ouija boards, deal with spiritual etc. all you want, just be prepared to deal with the consequence of your choices. Yah has told us that these things are dangerous, and advised us not to meddle with them. Personally I am going to listen to His advice.

wrote:
One way yes. why can't i put a rock on that path and make it harder for me to get there? Why would I? like i said i like it to be harder. why not?

If you want to place stumbling blocks in your own path then feel free to, you only hurt yourself. Yah does warn however for you not to put them in the path of others.

wrote:
the question was . Why can't i except a smaller god? not who is more experienced and more trusted.

You can accept any god you wish, but Yahowah warns that if you do you cannot be associated with Him.

wrote:
Yahowah is telling us that if we don't follow/understand his teachings. i will simply be no more. And while there no bad in it.

If we don’t accept the terms and conditions of Yah’s covenant, and become a part of His family, which can only be done coming to know and understand His Towrah/Teaching then when we die we will cease to exist.

wrote:
I, for example think that doing more good is better then just not doing any thing bad.

Agreed, but neither is relevant to rather one is adopted into Yah’s family or not.

wrote:
and if some one will offer me a proof that they can do just as much destruction as Yahowah did or you may call it creation of new. (as we all know and in example Of Yahowah, some time you have to destroy old before you can build new) and then offer me to give my kids more time to study a good book and join me and others. and or if not. then be more then nothing and or join a new family. i would sheur like them to join that other new family if Yah's says no more time for this planet. and it's time to end or start fresh. why would i not?

Not sure what you are saying here.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Nikolai  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:52:57 AM(UTC)
Nikolai

may be i should stick to a radio. i' don't think i can get my point across ... i'm sorry.
Offline InHisName  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:51:34 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Nikolai wrote:
so if there no one were before Yahowah and no one will be after becose time does not exist there. would that mean that Yahowah. (i'm sorry i'm thinking as i'm writing and so my answers come to me as i write questions). So then if all creations of Yahowah and Yahowah him self exist (existed and will be existed) at the same time, all at ones. How would we Know Who created who?

The answers are in the Towrah. YHWH existed before creation. He is the creator.

Nikolai wrote:
Belive Towrah? Well if a part of towrah is right,

All of Towrah is right

Nikolai wrote:
then i should not just belive to any thing i reed,

No, you shouldn’t believe anything. You can know and trust what YHWH says in the Towrah. But, you should study what he says, not what someone tells you he said, then you know you are listening to YHWH and not a man.

Nikolai wrote:
i need to understand it too.

Knowledge is worthless without understanding.

Nikolai wrote:
So back to my question. Who created who. And well by my line of thinking it would be the one who have most of knowledge and experiences. would it be right?

Who has more knowledge or experience than YHWH? But you also would need power and intellect far beyond anything we have seen in creation.

Nikolai wrote:
And while historic signs showing us deeds of Yahowah. How would i know if some where, some place, may be in alternate universe some other god's creation didn't accomplish the same thing Yahowah did on this planet.

This is irrelevant to us. We are on this planet, in this universe; we have no knowledge that any others even exist; we have no knowledge there is another god.

Nikolai wrote:
If i would be proven to that there no other god like Yahowah. Why can't i except a smaller god still? if one of Yahowah creations have grown to a point they can except in thous who is not welcome by Yahowah why not go there? (it's like well this diamond is not as sparkly but still a diamond. and why should i not allow some one other to craft my quolitis, to increase my awareness, to help me grow, to be come a better, bigger, smarter...? Why not?)

Why would you want to look for a different god? Do you think you are not welcome? If you turn to another god, you turn away from YHWH. You are not part of His family. By associating with another god you risk moving past door 2(death) to door 3(Hell).

Nikolai wrote:
Is it not possible that one of gods creations will grow to a point at witch Yahowah created Humans with nasoma.?

No (my personal opinion, I know of nothing YHWH said about this).

Nikolai wrote:
Why can't i take long way to gods kingdom?

You can take as long as you want, explore any path you want, that is your choice. But as in Noah’s day don’t find yourself running for the Ark when the raindrops start falling… look up the storm clouds are forming.

Nikolai wrote:
for example. Yahowah says i "should" (or have to? if i want to be part of his family) sercamsize my self (cut off part of my body). Well what if i am agree with the idea but my reasoning is slightly different. what if i'd do it couse i think it's good for me? And/or why can't i not to do it becose i'm not afraid or know on how to deal with upcoming troubles if any, or know how to prevent them, still i'm think it's a good idia and would do it for my son so (if i'd have one) but not to be shuer he gets to go to haven, but becose it make sens.

Circumcision seems to be different. It is supposed to be physically done not understood. The 10 statements, dietary laws, etc., need to be understood literally and spiritually. This is where the knowledge is useless without understanding. Understanding is what gives us the power to trust and use the knowledge that He provided, literally and spiritually.

Nikolai wrote:

God is looking for a Family, He wants to live in eternity with a family that shares the values He has laid out in the Towrah. If you are comfortable with these values and want to live with God and the family through eternity with these values, then you should live those values here on earth. So it matters why you live the Towrah, not that you live the Towrah. God is not blackmailing you, he is screening out those who do not share the values. That may seem harsh, but if you do not share the values, is that where you want to spend eternity?