logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline catherder  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 9:04:16 AM(UTC)
catherder

What a witness this is to the world, Yeshua’s blood did fall on the ark!

http://www.bing.com/vide...enant+found+by+ron+wyatt
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 3:05:54 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
catherder, the message of Eliyah was to restore the set-apart name to its proper use. And we know the Fathers Name will be in the Sons Name. Appreciate the vid, but come on, you want we should start calling, Eliyah, Eliyeh?
Offline InHisName  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 4:25:29 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
catherder wrote:
What a witness this is to the world, Yeshua’s blood did fall on the ark!

Wyatt's story is indeed remarkable. And although the material proof has been buried (literally), the reality is that it must be true to follow the precepts of sin sacrifice.

But to encounterhim's point, Yeshua is not correct, it is offensive. Please do more study on His name, ITG is probably the best resource, but search out others for confirmation. Study the name you wrote as well and discover it's origin and meanings.

Offline catherder  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 1:14:30 PM(UTC)
catherder

InHisName wrote:
Wyatt's story is indeed remarkable. And although the material proof has been buried (literally), the reality is that it must be true to follow the precepts of sin sacrifice.

But to encounterhim's point, Yeshua is not correct, it is offensive. Please do more study on His name, ITG is probably the best resource, but search out others for confirmation. Study the name you wrote as well and discover it's origin and meanings.

I know Jesus is his Greek name, I see a lot of different names for my brother, but it seems that Yeshua is the most common one?
Offline InHisName  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:35:33 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
catherder wrote:
I know Jesus is his Greek name, I see a lot of different names for my brother, but it seems that Yeshua is the most common one?

He doesn’t have a Greek name, or an Italian name, or an English name, He has a Hebrew name.

If you meet a spanish man named Jesus do you call him ‘Hesus’ or ‘Gesus’? If you travel to Europe does your name change at each border crossing?
Jesus is a lie. Yeshua is worse.

Here is a link to today’s Shattering Myth broadcast. Please listen to today’s 2nd hour.

http://www.gcnlive.com/p...teringMyths/archives.php

Offline James  
#6 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 3:09:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Agreed InHisName. People do not have different names in different languages. Vladimir Putin is Vladimir Putin now matter where he goes in the world, Osama Bin Laden is Osama Bin Laden everywhere, Benjamin NetanYahu is Benjamin NetanYahu in America, in Israel, in Spain in France, Barrack Obama is Barrack Obama everywhere he travels and in every language he speaks.

Also Jesus could not be His name in Greek because there was no J in the Greek language either. The Greek Iesus, which by the way is not written in any of the earliest manuscripts, is a corruption of a bad transliteration of Yahowsha. Not having a Y or H sound they were unable to transliterate His name into Greek. So they butchered the name in an attempt, and then added a sus ending because in Greek that was a masculine ending. So there is no basis for it whatsoever.

Furthermore even if Iesus was an acceptable rendering it is stupid beyond belief to take a Greek "transliteration" of a Hebrew name and transliterate it into English. English has the vocabulary needed to convey His named it is Yahowsha, it is His one and only name.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline zelly  
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:03:58 PM(UTC)
zelly

Yada

I have a puzzle I am trying to unravel mentally, but am not able to come to a satisfying conclusion at this moment in time, hence my writing this e-mail to you.

First of all through the benefits of your writings (based upon scripture), I have come to the realisation that the name of God is Yahowah and the diminished manifestation of His earthly corporeal self being Yahowsha ha Ma’aseyah. Also that the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms, being the scripture we can rely on for the purpose of us establishing a relationship with Yahowah our heavenly Father whom we can walk with hand in hand. I also have come to understand the importance of the Shabbat and of course the spring feasts and the fall feasts.

This is a message I sent to James recently via the forum.

‘Hi James
I have heard Yada along with Ken talk of Ron Wyatt and his discovery
of the Ark of the Covenant.
I know Yada believes the discovery to be genuine because I have heard him
mention this on past radio shows. I am a little fazed as to understand why this revelation
was discovered by Mr Wyatt. As I watched his video on you tube he talked to the people about
the lord the lord the lord directed him. And Jesus will save and the Christ etc etc etc.
And how we must prepare ourselves in the name of Jesus. He talked about meeting four angels in Jeremiahs grotto
and how they took out the tablets of stone from within the Ark of the Covenant and placed them on a stone shelf and
the angels explained to Ron Wyatt that when the time is right they will be shown to all the world.
He tells about having the blood tested by scientists and they told him that the blood was alive and that there where only 23+1 chromosomes instead of 46.

Oh boy James I was waiting for a witness statement which is a good sign if done by two or more witnesses.
But we only have his word nobody else came forth i.e. a scientist.

I struggle to understand why Yahowah would reveal these wonderful revelations to a man
who calls our Elohym lord and Jesus and Christ and many other false names connected that we and our family
have left behind. Please understand me though when I say that the blood of Yahowsha dripping on the mercy seat of the Ark of
the Covenant makes so much sense as to the ultimate sacrifice. But I am at this moment aghast that it was revealed to a man
that does not understand much of what we understand. I think it would be great if yourself and Yada would do a Shabbat show on this subject as I feel it is quite controversial, and interesting.
I would like to know your thoughts on this subject James.

Zelly ‘

This basically is the problem of my puzzle, that Mr Wyatt has made such a memorable discovery and yet seems to be endorsed by the angels who helped him remove the tablets from the Ark of the Covenant, and yet he does not use the proper names we associate with God.

I have since learned that Mr Wyatt is allegedly a 7th day Adventist, this makes it more of a conundrum to me, as they do observe the Shabbat but do not seem to keep the spring feasts nor the fall feasts.
And of course as we have come to understand the feasts are a very important aspect of the Covenant.

But let me add Mr Wyatt comes across as a very genuine hard working man who spent a lot of his own time and money making these discoveries. I have seen a recent video in which a witness has come forward to verify the authenticity of the blood Mr Wyatt took from the crack in the rock which eventually fell on the mercy seat. May I make a final point, to myself the discovery and validity of it would be the complete sacrifice that Yahowsha suffered for us. I find it all very emotional and beautiful and agonising and plausible that the precious blood of the ha Ma’aseyah would fell upon the Mercy Seat.

zelly

Offline Mike  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 3:48:14 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Zelly,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not sure why Ron Wyatt was allowed to discover the Ark of the Covenant but the location is the only one that makes sense. The History channel keeps claiming that it was moved to Ethiopia or Egypt (as if!). I am glad that Ron found it instead of Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones).

Ron died in 1999. I have watched many of his videos on you-tube. He seems humble and genuine, so maybe he was the best tool that Yahowah could find at the time (late 1970s, early 1980s). How many people knew Yah's name in the '70s? I know I didn't. I didn't know that God's name was YHWH until 2007 when I started reading Yada Yahweh and other books. If he hadn't found the Ark back in 1982 then I don't think that it could be found today because of government red tape in Israel and possibly the Muslim Wakf. Ron had already found Mount Horeb and Noah's Ark so who would have been more qualified in 1980 than Ron Wyatt?

Many archeologists like David Rohl have discovered things like Joseph's grain storage bins or Jericho's walls which show that scriptural history is true. Do / did those archeologists know Yah's name? Do / did they know Yah? Maybe, maybe not but I am glad that they have discovered them.

Shalom
Offline zelly  
#9 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2013 12:10:17 PM(UTC)
zelly

Hi Mike

I would like to thank you for a very helpful response, and after some thought I agree
with the remarks you have made.

Thanks

zelly