logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline needhelp  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:46:21 AM(UTC)
needhelp

I read somewhere Yahowah said not to put up obelisks, statues or
steeples on the ...buildings. Nothing reaching for the sky. Now I can't find it, anyone know or have any ideas where it is?
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:29:25 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
needhelp wrote:
I read somewhere Yahowah said not to put up obelisks, statues or
steeples on the ...buildings. Nothing reaching for the sky. Now I can't find it, anyone know or have any ideas where it is?

Scroll down a bit on the site and you'll see a number of verses that give YHWHs view on these matters. Hope the verse you were seeking is there.

http://aloha.net/~mikesch/wheel.htm
Offline needhelp  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:06:28 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Thankx Encounterhim. Interesting site. Not the verse I was looking for, but
more info on subject. Maybe there could be a discussion about it. Would
like to hear other opinions. Thankx again
Offline dajstill  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:04:17 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
What about Deuteronomy 4, especially verses 4:15 - 20

This is from the Scriptures:

"Therefore, diligently guar yourself, for you saw no form when Yahowah spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire,
lest you should do corruptly and shall make for yourselves a carved image in the form of any figure - the likeness of male or female,
the likeness of any beast that is on the earth or the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the heavens,
the likeness of any creature that creeps on the ground or the likeness of any fish that is in the water under the earth;
and lest you lift up your eyes to the heavens, and shall see the sun and the moon, and the stars - all the host of the heavens - and you be drawn away into bowing down to them and serving them, which Yahowah your Elohim has allotted to all the peoples under all the heavens.
But Yahowah has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, out of Mistrayim, to be His people, an inheritance, as it is today."

Since obelisks are supposed to be "male parts" that would be in the image of a male in my eyes. Yahowah seems to be saying that once you start to "lift your eyes" to these things in the sky, you can end up being drawn away to them, at least that is how the warning reads to me.

These versus seems to be saying pagan worship (or sun, moon, stars worship) is a human condition that one only gets removed from by following Yahowah. However, since it is a human condition, making images and gazing seems to have the ability to draw one in to sun/moon/star worship - so don't even allow yourself to get tempted by it.
Offline dajstill  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:30:44 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Wow, I just listened to this broadcast after I posted above. Had no idea Yada just used this verse on Monday!
Offline Mike  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:14:24 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Eze 8:5 And He said to me, “Son of man, please lift your eyes toward the north.” And I lifted my eyes northward, and north of the altar gate I saw this image of jealousy in the entrance.
Eze 8:6 And He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations which the house of Yisra’ĕl are doing here, driving Me away from My set-apart place? And you are to see still greater abominations.”

H5566
סמל / סמל
semel / sêmel
BDB Definition:
1) image, statue, idol
Part of Speech: noun masculine

H7068
קנאה
qin'âh
BDB Definition:
1) ardour, zeal, jealousy
1a) ardour, jealousy, jealous disposition (of husband)
1a1) sexual passion
1b) ardour of zeal (of religious zeal)
1b1) of men for God
1b2) of men for the house of God
1b3) of God for his people
1c) ardour of anger
1c1) of men against adversaries
1c2) of God against men
1d) envy (of man)
1e) jealousy (resulting in the wrath of God)
Part of Speech: noun feminine

Yachezq’el (God Grows – Ezekiel) 8:5 - This is talking about obolisks and steeples, all phallic symbols.

Eze 8:13 And He said to me, “You are to see still greater abominations which they are doing.”
Eze 8:14 And He brought me to the door of the north gate of the House of יהוה, and I saw women sitting there, weeping for Tammuz.
Eze 8:15 Then He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? You are to see still greater abominations than these.”
Eze 8:16 And He brought me into the inner court of the House of יהוה. And there, at the door of the Hĕḵal of יהוה, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the Hĕḵal of יהוה and their faces toward the east, and they were bowing themselves eastward to the sun.

Yachezq’el (God Grows – Ezekiel) 8:14 - This is talking about celebrating Lent. Yahowah calls this an abomonation.

Yachezq’el (God Grows – Ezekiel) 8:16 - This is talking about celebrating Easter sunrise services. Yahowah calls this an abomonation..

Shalom
Offline cgb2  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:54:34 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Lev 26:1 ‘Do not make idols for yourselves, and do not set up a carved image or a pillar for yourselves, and do not place a stone image in your land, to bow down to it. For I am יהוה your Elohim.

Deu 16:22 “And do not set up a pillar, which יהוה your Elohim hates.

Hos 3:3 And I said to her, “You are to remain with me many days, you are not to whore, nor become any man’s, and so I shall also be towards you.”
Hos 3:4 For many days the children of Yisra’ĕl are to remain without sovereign and without prince, and without slaughtering, and without pillar, and without shoulder garment or house idols.
Hos 3:5 Afterward the children of Yisra’ĕl shall return, and seek יהוה their Elohim, and Dawiḏ their sovereign, and fear יהוה and His goodness, in the latter days.

Lev 26:30 ‘And I shall destroy your high places, and cut down your sun-pillars, and put your carcasses on the carcasses of your idols. And My being shall loathe you.

2Ch 14:5 And he removed the high places and the sun-pillars from all the cities of Yehuḏah, and the reign rested under him.

2Ch 34:4 And they broke down the altars of the Baʽals in his presence, and the sun-pillars which were above them he cut down. And the Ashĕrim, and the carved images, and the moulded images he smashed, and ground them up and strewed it on the graves of those who had offered to them.

2Ch 34:7 And he broke down the altars and the Ashĕrim, and ground the carved images into dust, and cut down all the sun-pillars throughout all the land of Yisra’ĕl, and returned to Yerushalayim.

Isa 17:8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands; and he shall not see that which his own fingers made, nor the Ashĕrim nor the sun-pillars.

Isa 27:9 Therefore by this the crookedness of Yaʽaqoḇ is covered. And this is all the fruit of taking away his sin: when he makes all the stones of the altar like chalkstones that are beaten to dust – Ashĕrim and sun-pillars rise no more.

Eze 6:4 “And your altars shall be ruined, your sun-pillars shall be broken in pieces. And I shall make your slain fall in front of your idols,

Eze 6:6 “In all your dwelling places the cities shall be destroyed and the high places deserted, so that your altars are broken and bear their punishment. And your idols shall be smashed and made to cease, and your sun-pillars cut down, and your works blotted out.

A great video and song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO5dYuhFLrE
Offline needhelp  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:44:08 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Thankx for all your input. I think I have mixed other reading with
Yahowah's word. Unintentially. Lev. 26:1 was on the site encounterhim posted and in cgb2's post. That may be it, I may
have read it in a different translation. Eze.8:5 is a good
thought, too. I've also read Come Out ot Her My People and
Fossilized Customs. I fear I've gotten them all mixed up.
Thankx all for your help.
BTW : How is Lev 26:1 translated correctly? Is it in the DSS?
Offline cgb2  
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:01:03 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Here's a link to some of the egyptian obelisks around the vatican:
http://roma.andreapollett.com/S3/roma-co1.htm

Some bear inscriptions like "the name of our god is amen".
<insert heavy sarchasm> Like other things, religious clerics have sanctified what Yahowah called detestable abominations, so it's OK now.
Offline needhelp  
#10 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2012 3:47:25 AM(UTC)
needhelp

What do ya'll think about birdbaths with tiers or fountains and little garden
toad houses and such?

Is there an Hebrew word for such working ornaments?
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:16:29 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

needhelp wrote:
What do ya'll think about birdbaths with tiers or fountains and little garden
toad houses and such?

Is there an Hebrew word for such working ornaments?

I tend to think that since only man was given the ability to distinquish between matters like these, and an animal without nesahma can not, then until the day comes, you witness all your birds bowing to these objects in servitude, I'd let them serve their purpose by giving your little friends a place to comfort and wash.BigGrin
Offline needhelp  
#12 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:34:52 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Thankx Encounterhim, I needed a chuckle. Been a bad day so far.
Not exactly what meant though. Do you think it is bad for us to put
them out like graven images? Thankx again.
Offline FredSnell  
#13 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:19:44 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
"Been a bad day so far."
I have those too, but usually SUNday through Fri. I was reminded by a brother just the other day about stumbling blocks. "Look it in the face today shove a pacifier into it's mouth and toss it in the corner b/c it'll be there when you get back." I'm of course paraphrsing, but you get the meaning. Don't let anything today minimize your relationship. Take comfort in knowing His work is being done even without you. Relax and take it easy today. Comfort yourself.
Back to those birdbaths. My wifes family has many with statues of Mary and other worship related things catholics seem to find their comfort in worshipping, and like another brother reminded all of us, before, that this is on them and not you. Did you hear Yadas friend, the producer, where he mentions Yahowsha not exceeding His mission statement of relating the issue, Yah Saves. Sort of like saying what you or I might ask someone, "what's your problem?"...)) In a way this is how He would relate, your trouble is NOT that you have leprosy, it's that you are blind instead, or deaf. Save yourself that travel. God isn't intrested in us smashing all the little things we see unless of course they are a hindrance to you. That's what the answer I now believe is. Only if you are offended and it becomes a stumbling block to you.
I remind her family when they invite us, can I wear my .22 plinker..)) Have a good Shabbat!..Shalom, we are off to the park to lay in the sun and read.
Offline dajstill  
#14 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:51:39 AM(UTC)
dajstill

This is 100% opinion, I have zero scripture to back it up.

I have a bird feeder (not a bath). It has no designs, just a glass cylinder for the bird food and a glass cylinder for the water. It is on a pole, mainly to keep the stupid squirrels away from the darn thing! But, there are feeders and bird baths that are simply structures - no read designs and such. Then, there are feeders and baths that are adorned with all things sun god worship. My thoughts are just don't choose the ones that are obviously adorned.

Here is my take - you live in Babylon/Egypt/the Crucible of all things Evil (no matter where on earth you might be at this moment), you would have to simply carve out a cave on some mountain cavern to be completely free of some sort of pagan adornment. Now, how do your spend your time in the crucible of evil before Dad comes to take you home? There is nothing wrong with feeding birds, nothing. It is kind and birds are beautiful. Me, my husband, and my kids have learned so much by watching the little birds that feed (except for the wood pecker, I HATE THAT bird Angry ).

An obelisks is a very specific structure, not every pole is an obelisk. Just choose carefully.

Believe me, I understand what you are going through. It take me literally HOURS to find clothing for my five you old daughter. Why? Because every darn piece of clothing today is an ode to some pagan form of worship. I don't want my children to be walking signposts for Babel! I feel the same way with my home, so I totally, totally get where you are coming from. But, I think you can definitely find feeders and baths that aren't undercover pagan worship pieces - but it is hard.

I think about when the torah talks about not eating a lamb cooked in it's mothers milk. Why? Because that was a part of pagan worship. However, Yahowah didn't actually ban eating lamb cooked in milk - just cooked in the milk of its own mother's milk. So, I think with the obelisks it is the same thing. Avoid the thing that is a direct nod to pagan worship, but you still get to enjoy the birds.
Offline Mike  
#15 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 1:57:02 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Exo 23:19 “Bring the first of the first-fruits of your land into the House of יהוה your Elohim. Do not cook a young goat in its mother’s milk.

Exo 34:26 “Bring the first of the first-fruits of your land to the House of יהוה your Elohim. Do not cook a young goat in its mother’s milk.”

Deu 14:21 “Do not eat whatever dies of itself. Give it to the stranger who is within your gates, to eat it, or sell it to a foreigner. For you are a set-apart people to יהוה your Elohim. Do not cook a young goat in its mother’s milk.

When Yahowah repeats something three times, it must be important.

H1310
בּשׁל
bâshal
BDB Definition:
1) to boil, cook, bake, roast, ripen, grow ripe
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to boil, cook
1a2) to grow ripe, ripen
1b) (Piel)
1b1) to boil
1b2) to cook
1c) (Pual)
1c1) to be boiled
1c2) to be sodden
1d) (Hiphil)
1d1) to ripen
1d2) ripen, brought to ripeness
Part of Speech: verb

H1423
גּדי
gedı̂y
BDB Definition:
1) kid, young male goat
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from the same as H1415

Interesting to me that the root of H1423 is H1415 which means to cutoff

H1415
גּדה
gâdâh
gaw-daw'
From an unused root (meaning to cut off); a border of a river (as cut into by the stream): - bank.

The following is from a paper titled THE RAS SHAMRA DISCOVERY
byWayne Jackson, M.A.:

UGARIT AND EXEGESIS
Study of the Ras Shamra texts has thrown a floodlight on numerous passages of Old Testament scripture. Many verses that formerly were unclear have been illustrated by these remarkable documents.
(1) For years scholars were puzzled by the Mosaic prohibition: “Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother’s milk” (Exodus 23:19; cf. 34:26; Deuteronomy 14:21). Adam Clarke felt that the design of the commandment was basically to prevent blunting moral sensitivity and developing hardness of heart (n.d., 1:422). It now is known, however, that boiling a kid in milk to appease certain deities was a common Canaanite ritual. A Ugaritic text says: “Over the fire seven times the sacrificers cook a kid in milk...”
(Driver, 1956, p. 121). The Mosaic regulation, therefore, was to prevent mimicry of heathenism.

In other words don’t do pagen rituals.

Shalom
Offline FredSnell  
#16 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 5:45:31 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

I'm curious if anyone thinks an unblimished lamb has ever been found? Out of the millions I would bet, not a one was without a blimish has ever been found. What if all you had that year were 3 legged lambs, would these be just as nourishing? I venture to say they would be, and besides, you probably stood a better chance consuming the entire lamb before morning. Would Yah approve? Does He know you tried?

Cooking a goat in its mothers milk has to be a metaphor too. Could Yah be speaking more to the religious beliefs a mother can instill in her child when they are not in Torah? Like daj mentioning pagan worship will doom a child. Where would pagan worship start to grow from in a child, but the mother...me thinks?

Matthew
25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Offline dajstill  
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:19:10 AM(UTC)
dajstill

encounterHim wrote:
I'm curious if anyone thinks an unblimished lamb has ever been found? Out of the millions I would bet, not a one was without a blimish has ever been found. What if all you had that year were 3 legged lambs, would these be just as nourishing? I venture to say they would be, and besides, you probably stood a better chance consuming the entire lamb before morning. Would Yah approve? Does He know you tried?

Cooking a goat in its mothers milk has to be a metaphor too. Could Yah be speaking more to the religious beliefs a mother can instill in her child when they are not in Torah? Like daj mentioning pagan worship will doom a child. Where would pagan worship start to grow from in a child, but the mother...me thinks?

Matthew
25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

encounerHim, I think this one is literal. There was a literal pagan ritual of boiling young goats in the milk of their mother. However, I think it extends beyond simply that ritual to all types of pagan rituals. Yahowah was speaking to a specific people with a specific understanding. However, as we "shamar" what He told those people we can extrapolate the greater meaning. For instance, He didn't simply say "don't do pagan rituals" and I think He didn't because a lot of times the local rituals in an area aren't considered "pagan". None of my Christian friends thing Christmas trees are pagan. So, if I say "don't do pagan rituals" the Christmas tree would never cross their mind. I have to go to Jeremiah where it specifically says don't decorate the asher tree with gold and silver. Pagans don't know their are pagans for the most part, they think they are serving a true god or gods. When the children of Yah fell into pagan worship, I honestly don't think they meant to do pagan things, they simply didn't see them as pagan or they tried to change the focus and do those same things unto Yah. Yahowah made the Torah easy to understand by all people, those alive today and those alive 4,000 years ago. Word pictures and examples are more easily understood than terms like "pagan rituals". I actually dealt with this on my FB page today that we can have some confirmation that this scripture dealt with meat sacrificed to idols because Yahowsha' again spoke about this in Revelation 2:14 and 2:20 - about having against those assemblies that they ate food sacrificed to idols. There are foods today sacrificed to idols (halal foods for instance that are sold in almost every grocery store in America and labeled as such).

The example I gave was the common instruction from parents: look both ways before you cross the street. While that seems like a simple and straightforward instruction, it is more than that. I don't want you to just look to right and left, I want you to look in all possible directions and I want you to listen as well (because a fast moving police car and be seen before it is heard and if you wait until you see it you still might get hit). As we shamar the instructions regarding the various pagan customs it is easy to see they extrapolate out to all pagan customs. However, if we start with a simple "don't do pagan stuff" the instruction is easily missed because pagans don't know they are pagan (like Christians) and many things sold to our children as simply "culture", "customs" and "norms" are actually pagan rituals. This again reinforces our need to walk away from Babylon including patriotism since most of the cultural icons in the US (the eagle, the statue of liberty, the Washington monument) are all, in fact, symbols of pagan worship.

So, while not all bird baths are pagan, some bird baths are probably definitely pagan. Just like not all meat cooked in milk is pagan (lamb or chicken cooked in a cream sauce would be considered meat boiled in milk), but it isn't pagan. However, specifically taking a lamb or goat and intentionally boiling it in the milk of it's own mother is a pagan custom. A bird bath in the shape of a cupid with his bow and arrow (those are quite common) is a pagan bird bath. It is adorned in pagan emblems and it is pay homage to a pagan god. A bird bath with no obelisks, no pagan writing, no pagan pictures, no pagan markings I don't think can be called pagan simply because it might be tall. My children like to build tall towers with their building sets. They are usually building hotels for their stuffed animals, they never build churches, steeples, etc. They think it is cool they can build something twice as tall as they are. I don't knock down their tower and tell them they have angered Yahowah for building a pagan "high place" of worship.
Offline cgb2  
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:50:23 AM(UTC)
cgb2

dajstill wrote:
An obelisks is a very specific structure, not every pole is an obelisk. Just choose carefully.

Yep, these pillars were not related to sun worship:
Exo 24:4 And Mosheh wrote down all the Words of יהוה, and rose up early in the morning, and built an altar at the foot of the mountain, and twelve standing columns for the twelve tribes of Yisra’ĕl.

Nor were the pillars in the temple and many other symbolic things.
Offline cgb2  
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:56:15 AM(UTC)
cgb2

encounterHim wrote:

Matthew

Interesting to note that the passover lamb can be sheep or goat:
Exo 12:2 “This month is the beginning of months for you, it is the first month of the year for you.
Exo 12:3 “Speak to all the congregation of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘On the tenth day of this month each one of them is to take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household.
Exo 12:4 ‘And if the household is too small for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next to his house take it according to the number of the beings, according to each man’s need you make your count for the lamb.
Exo 12:5 ‘Let the lamb be a perfect one, a year old male. Take it from the sheep or from the goats.

Not sure of the significance of that.

But yeah I'd agree that there is no such thing as a perfect umblemished lamb, except for the Son.
Offline cgb2  
#20 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 4:38:50 AM(UTC)
cgb2

dajstill wrote:
Pagans don't know their are pagans for the most part, they think they are serving a true god or gods. When the children of Yah fell into pagan worship, I honestly don't think they meant to do pagan things, they simply didn't see them as pagan or they tried to change the focus and do those same things unto Yah.

Exo 32:4 And he took this from their hand, and he formed it with an engraving tool, and made a moulded calf. And they said, “This is your mighty one, O Yisra’ĕl, that brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim!”
Exo 32:5 And Aharon saw and built an altar before it. And Aharon called out and said, “Tomorrow is a festival to יהוה.”
Exo 32:6 And they rose early on the next day, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings. And the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
Exo 32:7 And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Mitsrayim have corrupted themselves.

Seems they thought they were doing this in honor of Yahowah. "He knows my heart" rationalizing.

I shudder to think of the xmas stuff I taught my young kids. Even the red-suited god "who knew if they were naughty or nice". Intimidation that they would/wouldn't get presents....and how is leaving out milk/cookies not a "food and drink offering to another god", in the minds of the little ones.

Yeah the world is so full of pagan idolotry, statue of liberty (rays of the sun in crown), washington monument, shrines to dead rulers, steeples, street layout in DC symbolism, corporate logos, etc, ad-nauseum.

So glad that instructions against were wrote in the imperfect consectutive (??- implying don't habitually do), so past doesn't matter when one turns away from these things to walk with Yahowah.
Offline FredSnell  
#21 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 3:34:44 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

daj, Thanks!

Walking from babel puts everything that is not of Yah, in our rearview mirror. Walking away,

to me at least will be making everything pagan, smaller and smaller. Sort of like driving from these

objects of worship. They are getting so little in you mirror that they soon become nothing, to where

you can't even relate any longer. Sure, they are there standing in front of you, but they have become

like nothing to you that you don't see or waste time on them except to denounce these. They are no

use to us except to serve the purpose to condeem them.

Thank you too, cgb2, and all others.
Offline needhelp  
#22 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 4:50:43 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Thankx all.
Bathes,feeders and houses are simple.Recycled
wood, shingles,shoes (wrens &chickadees love them), tire
tubes (waterproof), etc. No bowing by anyone or anything.
Would like to have pretty ones someday. Or not.

cgb2
Aaron told the Israelites to bring gold, fashioned it to the calf,
named the "feast" day and presided over all. Does this make,
him like a preacher or pope, leading people intentionaly
astray? Did it preclude him from being a full member of the
family? Was he in the firstfruits of the "resurrection"?
Have often wondered about this. Even as a kid. Something
doesn't make sense here. He worshipped an idol. Didn't he?

Please,let's not knitpick this to pieces. Simple answers will do.
Thankx all

Sorry, didn't mean to be a smart ass. That bout with that JamesH
guy did a number on my nerves.
Offline cgb2  
#23 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 12:03:06 PM(UTC)
cgb2

^ OK
Yes, No, Probably, Yes
...but don't trust me check it out.

It's so much quicker when not having to explain why. LOL
Offline FredSnell  
#24 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 1:02:34 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
I was thinking with a name like, needhelp," you would want the long drawn out answer. I see now, you are asking a question using that name..[needhelp?]..I kid you, needhelp.
And don't think twice about JamesH, he's seeking. He's just got a different way of doing it, even if everyone gets pissed except him.
Offline needhelp  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:25:25 AM(UTC)
needhelp

cgb2 wrote:

^ OK
Yes, No, Probably, Yes

now who's being a smart ass? Big smile
Offline needhelp  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:34:27 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Encounterhim, I think we all need help or should offer. An easy way to ask
or offer. No punctuation needed.

A slight disagreement about JamesH, he was either seeking an argument
or trying to convert someone or Crazy. I vote no.1 (mostly) .
Offline cgb2  
#27 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 7:55:21 AM(UTC)
cgb2

needhelp wrote:
cgb2 wrote:

^ OK
Yes, No, Probably, Yes

now who's being a smart ass? Big smile

Me <grins>, or maybe even qualify as a dumb-ass.

Although I note Aaron for reason much like Mosheh wasn't able to enter the promise land and died before Mosheh,
I don't think it mattered after he repented. Right after the sons of Lewy sided/stood with Yahowhah. If Aaron wasn;t righteous he would never have survived going into the most-set-apart place, etc. I forget whether it was Mat,Luke,Mark,John that has account of patriarchs ressurecting and walking around on 1st fruits in 33CE so not sure about that, but possible.
Offline needhelp  
#28 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2012 5:38:49 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Smart but not dumb
Thankx for the clarification, I forgot about his temple duties.
That would make me the dumb ass.

Matthew 27
45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
46 And about the ninth hour Y'shuw`a cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama shvaktani? that is to say, My Elohim, my Elohim, why hast thou forsaken me?
47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Eliyahu.
48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Eliyahu will come to save him.
50 Y'shuw`a, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the Temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the holy ones which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

This also implies a "bodily" resurrection, not just spirit

He appears to be the only one