logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 9:07:09 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Adam's line to Noach

HEBREW NAME ENGLISH DEFINITION
ADAM MAN
SETH APPOINTED
ENOSH MORTAL
CAINAN SORROW
MAHALEEL BLESSED ELOHIM
YARED SHALL COME DOWN
ENOCH TEACHING
METHUSELAH HIS DEATH SHALL BRING
LAMECH DESPAIRING
NOACH COMFORT

MAN [is] APPOINTED MORTAL SORROW,

[but a] BLESSED ELOHIM SHALL COME DOWN

TEACHING [that] HIS DEATH SHALL BRING

[the] DESPAIRING COMFORT

I don't know what to make of it, but it's interesting

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 4:56:57 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Did you find that yourself, or read it somewhere? That is insteresting. There is no end to the nuances that Yahuweh put into his scriptures.
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 6:16:54 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
thats pretty cool.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2007 9:57:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yada Yahweh wrote:
"To (la) Seth (sheth - six, the base and foundation) also (gam) a son (ben) was born (yalad). He called (qara') his name (shem) Enosh ('enowsh - mortal humankind)." (Genesis 4:26) Enosh represents the uncorrupted nesamah equipped sons and daughters of Adam and Chawah. His is central to the line which bears the likeness of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, and Yahushua.

According to YY Seth means six, the base and foundation not appointed

Yada Yahweh wrote:
"When 'Enowsh had lived (hayah - existed) 90 years he fathered Qeynan (qeynan - sorrowful possession)." (Genesis 5:9) "Qeynan had lived (hayah - existed) 70 years and he fathered Mahalal'el (mahalal'el - ma, to question, halal, God's light)." (Genesis 5:12) "Mahalal'el had existed (hayah - lived) 65 years and he fathered Yered (yered - to descend)." (Genesis 5:15))

Mahalal'el means to question God's light not blessed Elohim

Yada Yahweh wrote:
"Hanowk had lived (hayah - existed) 65 years when he fathered Matuwselah (mathuwshelach - male branch).

Matuwselah means male branch not his death shall bring

Yada Yahweh wrote:
"Matuwselah (mathuwshelach - male branch, symbolic of the Messiyah) had lived (hayah - existed) 187 (or 87) years when he fathered Lemek (lemek - discipled and informed)."

Lemek means discipled and informed not despairing

Yada Yahweh wrote:
"When Lemek had existed (hayah - lived) 182 (or 82) years he fathered a son (ben) and called (qara') his name (shem) Noah (noah - to guide and lead to safety with a peaceful attitude, to be dependable, reliable, and trustworthy; from nuwach, meaning guide to the resting place)

and Noah means to guide and lead to safety with a peaceful attitude, to be dependable, reliable, and trustworthy not Comfort

Some of these are extraoplations maybe, but not translations, and some are not even close.
where did you get these translation Shalom?

Offline Icy  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2007 10:39:43 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I don't have time to look them all up, but I remembered reading about Matuwselah at some point. This is from FH Chapter 2

Quote:
We have no idea how deep the river of God’s mercy runs. But here’s another hint. Ever wonder why the oldest man in the Bible, Methuselah, lived so long? He was the grandfather of Noah, and he died (at the extremely ripe old age of 969) the same year as the flood. This kind of “coincidence” begs us to dig beneath the surface to figure out what God may have been up to. Clue number one: he was the son of Enoch, a godly man with an intriguing story of his own—the second man listed in the “Hall of Faith” in Hebrews 11. We’ll look at his story a little later. Could it be that Enoch named his baby boy something prophetically significant? At first glance, it seems not. Methuselah (Heb. Methuwselach) comes from two words, math meaning man, i.e., adult, and shelach meaning dart or spear. Not much help. But if we look at the primitive roots for those two words, we discover something provocative. Math is from mathay, meaning “to extend,” as in, “a man’s years are extended beyond those of a child.” Shelach, “spear,” comes from shalach, “to send away or cast out, hence, to forsake.” Some Hebrew scholars suggest that his name could be rendered, “when he dies (that is, at the extension of his years), it shall be sent.” Was Enoch saying his son’s life would personify the extension of man’s time on earth before they were cast out? Pretty thin, you say. Perhaps, but the guy did live longer than anyone else, before or since. I’ve come to distrust coincidences. I’ll put my money on God’s mercy any day.
Offline shalom82  
#6 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2007 12:48:27 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sorry if it's not accurate. I just recently got a program that has a concordance so that I can actually look into things. That's why I said I didn't know what to make of it. I read it on a site called mashiyach.com.

Here is the link:
http://www.mashiyach.com/kabbalah.htm

Before anyone jumps to conclusions, it's not about Rabbinical Jewish Qabalah, it's saying it as something recieved and is based on the Hebrew word qabal (recieve). I went to that specific page to see if the site was advocating qabalah, and therefore I would know if there were more concerned about being Jewish than following Messiah. As an aside the site said (I am not sure if it was true), that the writings of the prophets were at one time called qabalah. As further evidence that they don't mess around with RJQ here is an excerpt from the article.

'There is Kabbalah that is received from YHWH and some is from the imaginations of men. Kabbalah is not a single system where all involved utilize the same basic principles, those who promote Kabbalist ideologies can be extremely duplicitous and deceptive.'

Once again I am sorry if it is not correct info.
Shalom,
Jake
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2007 1:37:40 PM(UTC)
kp

The first place I saw the "10 generations" thing was from Chuck Misler, whom all will agree is way smarter than I am.

kp
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:17:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

KP
I must profess ignorance I am unfamiliar with Chuck Misler. I will have to do some research to decied for myself if he is smarter than you, but that is a pretty high bar.

Edit:

KP

I just finished doing a little research on Mr. Missler, I went to his web site read several of his articles, read the description of a few of his books, wikied him. And while I found a few things of intrest I must ask were you being sarcastic when you said that he was smarter than you?

Edited by user Tuesday, November 13, 2007 9:34:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline James  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:16:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Adam's line to Noach

HEBREW NAME ENGLISH DEFINITION
ADAM MAN
SETH SIX
ENOSH MORTAL
CAINAN SORROWFULL POSSESSION
MAHALEEL QUESTION GOD'S LIGHT
YARED SHALL DESCEND
ENOCH EDUCATE
METHUSELAH MALE BRANCH
LAMECH DISCIPLE AND INFORM
NOACH TRUSTWORTHY GUIDE

So:

MAN (has) SIX (millinia of) MORTALALITY (existing as a) SORROWFULL POSSESSION QUESTIONING GOD'S LIGHT (god will/has) DESCEND, (to) EDUCATE (existing as a) MALE BRANCH (to) DISCIPLE AND INFORM (he is) A TRUSTWORTHY GUIDE

just an idea

Offline Heretic Steve  
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:05:27 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

The "despairing comfort" thing has me scratching my head. Sounds like an oxymoron.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline kp  
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:25:23 PM(UTC)
kp

No, James, I'm dead serious when I extoll Misler's intellect. Among other things, he's the guy behind Koinonia House (K-House News, etc.).

kp
Offline James  
#12 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2007 5:39:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Heretic Steve wrote:
The "despairing comfort" thing has me scratching my head. Sounds like an oxymoron.

I think the despairing comfort, is supposed to be a reffence to Messiahs death, despairing in that he died, but a comfort to us all because of the sacrifice we are now clean and can spend eternity with Yahweh.

KP wrote:
No, James, I'm dead serious when I extoll Misler's intellect. Among other things, he's the guy behind Koinonia House (K-House News, etc.).

I visted the Koinonia House web site, and while their are many interesting things, I found some of Mr. Misler's beliefs to be a bit odd, for instance he apears, and mind you I have not read a whole lot and might be miss percieving this, to indicate that he believes the Nephilium are returning, and that is what UFO siteings are. This just made me wonder a bit. But if you extoll his itellect, and I trust yours, I will have to invest more time in learning about him. Thanks for the info KP.