logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:01:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yada wrote:
James,

I looks like the GCN opportunity is going to happen. And if it does, since I don't want the show promoted using a picture of me, I would prefer a Shattering Myths logo. Could you post the attached Word doc in the forum so that our family can express their opinions on these. They are all hastily done and crude, but they could be used to inspire a graphic artist.

I've also attached a draft of the Shattering Myths promotional pitch for local radio affiliates and online listeners. I realize that it sounds over the top and a bit egotistical, and yet it would be the mildest sell sheet for any show on GCN.

If this happens, the plan will be to essentially mirror the current BTR show on GCN, with the addition of a guest and callers. The owner of the network has said that there will be no censorship and the more controversial the better.

Yada
File Attachment(s):
Shattering Myths.zip (2,420kb) downloaded 53 time(s).
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:16:19 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I personally like #3, but the wifey likes #4. I'm glad this show by Yada might get out to more people around the world. My hope is it is successful and with Yada's view of the world through the perspective of the Towrah, can't miss in my book. I was a news junkie before hearing this show, but now I only listen to what Yada has dicovered and revealed. It all fits perfect to what's going down, even close to home...lol. b/c today I had to stop an idiot mexican man from killing a 13yr old boy, over a puppy. I made a puppy out of him...lol. What a goofy place the world is becoming.
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:47:13 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

encounterHim wrote:
I personally like #3, but the wifey likes #4. I'm glad this show by Yada might get out to more people around the world. My hope is it is successful and with Yada's view of the world through the perspective of the Towrah, can't miss in my book. I was a news junkie before hearing this show, but now I only listen to what Yada has dicovered and revealed. It all fits perfect to what's going down, even close to home...lol. b/c today I had to stop an idiot mexican man from killing a 13yr old boy, over a puppy. I made a puppy out of him...lol. What a goofy place the world is becoming.

Sorry, no delete button, but my wife wants the stupid "boasting" sentence takin down. Sorry if it offends any.
Offline MadDog  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:56:45 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Well, I for one, don't like any of the logos. It seems like we are taking a step back and trying to sound more secular with "Shattering Myths."

Why not just "Yada Yahweh?" In my mind, a much more powerful title.

I understand the show needs to be more commercialized to attract more listeners and that is what I wanted with BTR.

But, the show needs to hone in on Yahweh. He needs to be the focal point. My two cents anyway.

I'm sure Yada can carry the show and direct it the way he wants, but I'm concerned it will get muddled up in the course of the mainstream media, especially during the "christian" holy days like easter, christmas, etc.

The promo should state that the show is based from the hosts view of Yahweh's perspective, non-politically correct, and something along the lines that Yahweh hates ALL religion.

Remove the "mentally stimulating" part in the promo as it can be easily used to mock the show.

Yada, can also take the stage name of "Yada" and can collect a montage of snippet dialog from movies, TV clips, etc. as an intro and can play off of that.

Or maybe any of the yea, yeah, yah, etc. heard throughout our english language culture.

Lastly, I want archives
Offline dajstill  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:44:32 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I agree a bit with MadDog - I like the idea of "Yada YHWH" as a title, with "Shattering the Myths" being the first series. There are a couple of reasons for this:

1. People intrigued will want to know more and they will be drawn to YY. If it looks like 2 separate things it may look like Yada is trying to stack the deck so to speak. For instance, I am always upset when it seems like one company is recommending another company - only to find out they are both owned by the same people. I feel like they are trying to dupe me. So - keeping YY as a consistent title will let people know immediately that this show is linked strongly to the YY sites.

2. It seems I was one of the few Christians that didn't know some things were myths (like Christmas). The myths definitely need to be exposed for how deep they go, but that isn't the biggest issue per se. The biggest issue is that participating in the myths of Yah's reaction to the myth. Most Christians know their "religious" practices aren't biblical and many even know they have pagan roots - they just don't know that isn't allowed (thanks to Paul as well as almost 2,000 years of Christianity itself)

3. Is the greater purpose simply to shatter the myths, or help those who will find Yah? While you may have a couple people that are Christians come to know Yah - your biggest draw will probably be those who already decided Christianity was false. Starting with shattering the myths is awesome, because those atheist and agnostics will say "great, this is a guy who gets it" - but at some point hopefully it will move past just exposing Christianity for what it is and move toward giving folks a flashlight and a map and letting them find their way to Yah.

4. Could it be a combination? Maybe Yada YHWH: Shattering the Myths or maybe Yada, and Shatter the Myths. What makes Yada's work so awesome (for me anyway) is the Yada part. The man is an intellectual and he ignites the intelligence in other people so they begin to THINK and when they begin to think they begin to KNOW - they know for themselves, they learn for themselves, they find their way to Yada the same way Yahowsha said - through the guidance of the Set Apart Spirit and no man or no religious institution. The biggest myth that got shattered for me was that I could KNOW - I didn't have to "believe" or "feel", I could KNOW. Atheist and agnostics are looking for just that - they want irrefutable proof that they can KNOW. This will hopefully keep silly religious nuts off the line and offer up some good dialog from people who are using their brain.

5. Another thing that might be a big "coincidence", but could also ruffle some feathers is that Nehemia Gordon is releasing a book next month titled: Shattering the Conspiracy of Silence: The Hebrew Power of the Priestly Blessing Unleashed. So, the whole "shattering" concept might be getting a little big. Of course, Nehemia (a karaite) is big on Yah's name being YHVH as opposed to YHWH - but I would hate for things to turn into getting bogged down and intertwined with arguing between two guys who know a lot who get to arguing over things like semantics and such. If Yada's focus is on "knowing" as opposed to simply shattering myths (or conspiracies, or what have you) it allows those kind of conversations to be skipped).

6. That said, if I have to chose one I would choose #4, but make Yah's name larger. This will be something many people have never seen before - they will be intrigued and amazed and it will be the first myth shattered and the first thing they can Yada. I also definitely recommend Yada taking on the stage name of Yada. That way it won't turn into a debate about Yada. For instance, when I google Yada I get no less than the first 5 pages of results being some Muslim trying to debate him, Youtube videos where he supposedly lost a debate with a Muslim imam, links to Prophet of Doom, etc., etc., etc. I didn't get to Yada Yahweh site until page 7 where I finally find a link to the forum where someone is asking if Yada saw the debate request from a muslim, I didn't get an embedded link to Yada Yahweh until page 11 and I didn't get to a site like Bless Yahowah until search page 16. compare that with my search for the word "Yada" where Yada Yahweh was on the first page of results. I get a nice link to a definition of the word "yada" on a bible tools website on page 4 of search results, and I get to the Blog talk radio program on page 5 of the search results. And of course, googling the words "Yada YHWH" gets me exactly where I "need" to be in terms of results if I am a seeker.
Offline Richard  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:23:29 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I like No. 1. It's simple, clean, and easy on the eyes.
Offline Steve in PA  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:09:07 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I just sent this idea to Yada via email...

... I thought to use a “shatter” type font... turn the second “T” upside-down and mirror it above the “T” in “MYTHS”... and place those “t’s” center focus in a sunburst of some sort.
The attached image is just a quick rough of the idea...
The upside-down “T” thought tie in ... is a play on Constantine’s “cross” in the sun and shattering the myths of religion.

UserPostedImage
Offline lassie1865  
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:27:46 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Eh Steve,

I like your artwork!

I was also thinking maybe using: "Shredding Beloved Myths" ?
Offline pilgrimhere  
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:20:50 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
eh steve, thought I’d pass on some ideas my wife and I could complete but won’t have the software for a few more months.

Incorporate “YHWH” (ancient) into/as/on solid stone and place above “SHATtERING MYTHS” text which not only appears to shatter but gradually dissolve from the bottom into the sand of the land … and not just any land but an image of Mt. Carmel. Well, dissolving into the ‘sand’ won’t work with Mt. Carmel but something to the effect of course to fine from top to bottom. Here is an image of Mt. Carmel I found on G’ earth:

http://o-o.preferred.ams...s&redirect_counter=1

Just thought I’d throw it out for consideration.
Offline James  
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:05:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Here is an updated version of both files
File Attachment(s):
shattering myths 2.zip (2,398kb) downloaded 28 time(s).

Offline dajstill  
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:45:50 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
New promo looks great.

I still like 4
Offline Steve in PA  
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 3:05:38 PM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Here is a couple more I roughed up and sent to Yada...

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Offline James  
#13 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 4:35:37 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A little update. Apparently there was a misunderstanding and there is no Chat Room at GCN. What we are thinking right now is that I am going to set up a chat channel in Skype that we can use as the Chat Room.

Skype is free and you can get it at http://www.skype.com

Anyone interested in joining send me an email at jamesbowen@yadayahweh.com make sure to include your Skype information.

Also the upside to this is that we can chat anytime not just during the show. So it will also serve as a real time extension of the forum.

Offline Mike  
#14 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 5:06:23 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
eh steve,

The logo looks good. I think that Yahowah should be prominent though and not split up around the border or faint in the background. That is the whole point that Yahowah is shattering the myths of religion, politics, etc.

UserPostedImage

Shalom
Offline Richard  
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:09:11 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

eh Steve,

I really like the top logo in your post. Can you not just darken the Paleo-Hebrew characters that form Dad's Name?
Offline Steve in PA  
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:47:32 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Just to clarify... these are just "roughs". I am not going to be the "professional" graphic artist that will make the actual logo.
Yada nor I would ever "hide" Yah's name... they were just ideas based on conversation.
Yada may or may not use this graphic idea but I would say that if the actual logo only has the name of the show, "Shattering Myths"... Yada will be making it very clear Who it Is doing the shattering!
Offline bonbon  
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:25:42 PM(UTC)
bonbon

Excuse me for butting in but could I know where and when the show will be aired? I'm assuming "GCN" stands for Genesis Communication Network? I recall Yada stating "Genesis" but apparently missed any announcements he might have made with exception to details of the new site and how it would work but no specifics how to get there. He probably mentioned it RIGHT when one of the children interrupted me. While searching for GCN other options arose but I am certain Gay Christian Network was not pertinent (LOL).

Was a show aired today (Monday)? I'm not always able to listen in at the exact time slot but I download the shows to listen all the time!

I crawled all over GCNetwork but found absolutely zilch related in any way to Yada Yahweh.

btw, my email has changed so I haven't received anything that I am able to open. I tried to add my new email addy via the YY site but it errored.

What to do ... What to do ....

bon
Offline bonbon  
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:27:26 PM(UTC)
bonbon

bonbon wrote:
but it errored.

Never before - in my life - have I ever spelled that work in such a manner. Pathetic!
Offline bonbon  
#19 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:10:23 PM(UTC)
bonbon

Every since my client showed up this morning I've thought it was Monday all the way around. It doesn't change the matter. I'm wondering when and where the show is as I recall Yada mentioned something relative to Monday. I'm glad I didn't miss the show (LOL) It seemed there was going to be some sort of switch tomorrow. I really don't want to bother him with email as I'm sure he's plenty to juggle right now. Seems I need to get some rest.

Yahowshua hugs

bon
Offline James  
#20 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:33:13 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Last I heard the plan was to start Monday the week of the 23rd of July. And the time was to be 9:00 am Central Time.

Offline FredSnell  
#21 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 1:51:00 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

James wrote:
Last I heard the plan was to start Monday the week of the 23rd of July. And the time was to be 9:00 am Central Time.

James, do you know if the new show will be podcasted and available on I-tunes like the yy show now is?
Offline bonbon  
#22 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 2:40:11 AM(UTC)
bonbon

James-

Oodles of thanks for that tip. I'll listen closely this week as I'm certain Yada will clarify as time moves along. I've really enjoyed the forum as a silent reader. I've become reliant to YY radio on a regular basis occasionally popping in the chat room when I catch correct timing (boniferous) but still haunted by hungry, thirsty, bored, grumpy, angry and restless children. For the most part I download to an mp3 player and listen repetitively things I need to reinforce. I'm constantly amazed how my brain need be washed almost daily to free it from the muck of falsehoods and old ideas rearing their ugly heads to the delight of the adversaries. In spite of my predominantly monotheistic roots there is just far too much x-tian influence in my pea brain.

There are so few Yahudim, scant raw truth SPOKEN and so much ground to cover disclosing, uncovering, revealing and providing unadulterated Word that YY radio and the site have become essential. I hope Yada understands this. Drought of unadulterated Truth and shallow fellowship is indicative of a thirsty dry river bed where you all are throwing buckets of water to start a river. May Yada have shalom in the full context of its meaning with persistence and those of you who can help carry the buckets remain willing. I understand the new show will present challenges. I'm selfish. I'd rather he play it safe for my sake but that's just rotten of me. :P May the river flow providing sustenance to the tree of life and you love one another in the process.

Keep up the good work! You are truly blessed.

bon

ps I was able to input my new email addy to receive updates (yay!)
Offline James  
#23 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 3:00:22 AM(UTC)
James
Man

encounterHim wrote:
James, do you know if the new show will be podcasted and available on I-tunes like the yy show now is?

I don't know if it will be available through iTunes, but I know that GCN keeps an archive similar to BTR.

Offline James  
#24 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 5:24:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Here is the Shattering Myths logo

UserPostedImage

Offline FredSnell  
#25 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 5:59:38 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
Was the other party, "donkey," purposely left off? Or does the elephant represent all politics? I would put a donkey doing the elephant, and after Romney gets elected, flip the emblem. It sort of look like those bumper stickers.

http://clizbiz.blogspot....-animals-donkey-and.html
Offline bonbon  
#26 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 7:45:24 AM(UTC)
bonbon

The arabic script portraying that putrid name upside down will certainly bring out the scum all by itself. Horrendous, isn't it? I think he mentioned protecting himself in certain ways which I will not mention here. I know he's no stranger to this affect but glad he's choosing wisely. ♥
Offline Mike  
#27 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 1:45:39 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
That logo is really awsome. I like it a lot.

Shalom
Offline FredSnell  
#28 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 3:11:13 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

LOL..I see it now!...I wasn't reading the "Shattering Myths", I was looking at the pictures. That is nice now that I focused on the name. Boy, and my mom thought I should have been a dr.
Offline knowing1  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:26:45 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Looks good!!

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!
Offline Richard  
#30 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:17:19 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

BlessYahowah wrote:
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:37 AM
To: Yada
Cc: James Bowen
Subject: Re: Today's GCNLive program

Hi, Yada.

I appreciate your handling of my call-in question. It was/is my hope that you will take the opportunity to tie in the fact that Yahowchanan and the other disciples did not know Yahowah's Name with Yirmeyah 23, where He declares, "Their plan is for My people to overlook, forget, and to cease to properly value My personal and proper Name by way of the revelations and communications which they recount to mankind, to their fellow countrymen and associates, just as when—in a relationship with 'the Lord'—their fathers overlooked, ignored, and forgot My personal and proper Name."

If I am misunderstanding the facts, that is, if the disciples really did already know Yah's Name despite the rabbinic restrictions for speaking It, please let me know. I am under the impression that Yahowsha had to reveal Yah's Name because the disciples had never heard it, and that such condition existed because the post-exilic religious leaders had done just as Yahowah said: they perpetrated a conspiracy to hide His Name.

I love your new show, Yada, and I think you're handling the timing well. Good job, man!

Richard

yada wrote:
I did not know that it was you, Richard. I did have a hunch, however. It was a very good question. Thank you. I was able to convey lots of information as a result. I hope my answer made sense.

I think that Yahowsha's Disciples knew His name. So I see the Yirmayah 23 verse as only pertaining to Yisra'elites in general, and of them being fooled by their religious and political leaders. This means that very few people living in the first century would have understood that Yahowsha' meant Yahowah Saves. And most would have been ignorant of Yahowah's name as well. So it is possible with the 12, but under the circumstances, not as likely.

But since we do not have reliable information from the first century, we are required to speculate. Therefore, I would not go so far as to say that I'm right or that you are wrong. We don't know for sure what they knew or understood. And at times, it wasn't very much.

I don't think I'm doing a very good job thus far on GCN, but I'm trying. Hopefully I get better with practice. But I appreciate your support - and your question.

In the future, if you want me to connect the dots on something this deep, and consider all of the potential ramifications, I'm gonna need some help, like a note the day before the show so that I can do some research and consider your suggestion properly. I'm not smart enough or fast enough to tie things like this together on the fly. As it was, all I could do was use it as an opportunity to share some foundational information about the Christian NT. But I enjoyed doing that.

Yada

If you think that this might be helpful to others, please share it in the Forum.

Done!

Offline FredSnell  
#31 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2012 2:02:30 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

"are you going to hang on, Alex?"....how appropriate!...Alex, the caller today, was a good caller. Yada sure helps folks see just how smart Satan is. Satan nudges the truth into lies, just barely though, and that's smart of him. You will win the numbers like that, but I'm certain scoring souls is Satans agenda while finding that lost (one) sheep is Yahowsha's agenda. I agree with my brother, Richard, "Good job, man"
Offline needhelp  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2012 7:25:10 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Where are today's archives?
Offline needhelp  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2012 8:06:40 AM(UTC)
needhelp

They finally showed up. Thanks anyways