logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:08:39 PM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Okay - going back to Yahshuwa being formed in His mother. My mom and I have been talking about this a lot - just trying to wrap our head around truth versus our Christian upbringing. So, we haven't been on the same page in just a couple of things about Yahshuwa - nothing major. Then, in reading through the forum and reading some of YY and ITG I got to thinking.

I think I am using the word correctly "nespah" I think is the word. Adam was the first human being that had this, "conscience" so to speak. However, it is very possible and probable that other "humans" before Adam didn't have this - although they had similar form.

So, was Mary (I know that isn't really her name, but in my dyslexic mind I can't remember the spelling of her actual name) impregnated with a person without a "conscience" - then YHWH placed the part of Himself that was "Set Apart" into that "person" while still in the womb? I hope I am explaining this well and I am sure someone will understand what I am trying to say here.

For instance, Adam was formed - then YHWH breathed His breath into Adam. Is that what happened with Yahshuwa, but instead of just having the "breath" of YHWH - it was actually the Set Apart piece of YHWH Himself that went into the child? I hope this makes sense! I am just trying to wrap my head around it.

Thanks!
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:39:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
dajstill wrote:
Okay - going back to Yahshuwa being formed in His mother. My mom and I have been talking about this a lot - just trying to wrap our head around truth versus our Christian upbringing. So, we haven't been on the same page in just a couple of things about Yahshuwa - nothing major. Then, in reading through the forum and reading some of YY and ITG I got to thinking.
I think I am using the word correctly "nespah" I think is the word. Adam was the first human being that had this, "conscience" so to speak. However, it is very possible and probable that other "humans" before Adam didn't have this - although they had similar form.

I believe the word you are looking for is nesamah. The three components of a human made in God’s image are a body, a nephesh soul and nesamah conscience.

All living being have a body i.e. physical form, and a soul nephesh. This is something that many struggle with, all though in the Hebrew it is quite clear just lookat Ba’reshiyth chapter 1 and you will see the term living creatures mentioned frequently. In Hebrew living creatures is chay nephesh, the same two words when speaking of humans are translated as living souls. Nephesh is the Hebrew word for soul, and all creatures have one. This is probably a review for you, but I thought I would include it for anyone new who might come across this thread.

What made man unique, and in in God’s image is the nesamah, or conscience. And while conscience is the best English word it is not a very good translation. In Hebrew the nesamah is the seat of judgment, it is what give us the ability to discern right from wrong and to make a choice. So it is our free will. And it is what gives us the ability to know Yahowah, and to choose Yahowah.

I think the evidence is overwhelming that there where humanoid creatures on the planet before Yahowah made Adam, and since Adam was the first made in God’s image, i.e. with a nesamah, it is reasonable to say that these other lacked this component, and thus where akin to animals.

dajstill wrote:
So, was Mary (I know that isn't really her name, but in my dyslexic mind I can't remember the spelling of her actual name) impregnated with a person without a "conscience" - then YHWH placed the part of Himself that was "Set Apart" into that "person" while still in the womb? I hope I am explaining this well and I am sure someone will understand what I am trying to say here.

For instance, Adam was formed - then YHWH breathed His breath into Adam. Is that what happened with Yahshuwa, but instead of just having the "breath" of YHWH - it was actually the Set Apart piece of YHWH Himself that went into the child? I hope this makes sense! I am just trying to wrap my head around it.

This is an interesting question which I have never really thought about. Off the top of my head I would say that I am inclined to think that Yahowsha was conceived with a nesamah, and that Yah’s spirit indwelt Him.

My reasoning being this: We know from Scripture that the nesamah is inherited from parents to offspring because Cain and Able had one, and so did their children presumably all the way down to Abram who used his to come to know Yah and form the Covenant with Him. So I would think that His mother having a nesamah would have passed it down to Him.

Also the way I see the role of the nesamah it is the part of us that enables Yah’s spirit to indwell us, and thus elevate us closer to Yah. Granted this is more extrapolation than something stated outright in Scripture, but that is how I have come to view the nesamah’s role. And so based on that Yahowsha would have had to have had a nesamah for Yahowah’s spirit to indwell Him.

All that said I may very well be wrong, and your hypothesis could be correct. I think this may be one of those things that as humans we might not be able to fully understand.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2012 4:50:39 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
After re-telling a story from back in the day, early this morning, that after reading this I was taken back to remove it and wonder if this verse shows what using your, "nesamah" properly, will do for the user when exercised in His Name.

Proverbs 3:6
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
Offline Uwdy Jo  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:42:49 AM(UTC)
Uwdy Jo

There has been some equally important dialog on Yada's podcast(s) about Mariam's birthing of Yahowsha. A question concerning that day was answered something to the affect of (I am paraphrasing here so forgive me if the wording is not exact), "no calendars go back beyond the year one". That has been pretty much my findings as well. But, when we look at the lunar periodical peaks, it is clear that "man's" calendar is what is confusing the issue and not Yah's amazing celestial creation.

The relationship between the earth and the moon has an interesting sinusoidal cycle that repeats roughly every one hundred and fifty years. Once you have found this cyclical window and you align it with the Gregorian calendar, a solution emerges. I spot checked a few of the more current dates with available electronic calendars and they match. The following is what I came up with for the year 2 BCE (represented here as a -2) in question:

New Moon Peak
-2 Jan 17 03:10
-2 Feb 15 13:39
-2 Mar 16 22:35
-2 Apr 15 06:27
-2 May 14 14:07
-2 Jun 12 22:45
-2 Jul 12 09:29
-2 Aug 10 23:03
-2 Sep 09 15:23
-2 Oct 09 09:35
-2 Nov 08 04:21
-2 Dec 07 22:21

Full Moon Peak
-2 Jan 01 16:34
-2 Jan 31 09:59
-2 Mar 02 03:56
-2 Mar 31 20:54
-2 Apr 30 11:50
-2 May 30 00:30
-2 Jun 28 11:22
-2 Jul 27 21:06
-2 Aug 26 06:19
-2 Sep 24 15:35
-2 Oct 24 01:23
-2 Nov 22 12:11
-2 Dec 22 00:26

I can not recall whether the "new" or "full" moon was the focus. For completeness I have included both.

ujc
Observe, closely examine and carefully consider my inner child's perplexity with the fact that with all of the technology available at our finger-tips today, we still can not agree on the fact of when Pesach begins.
Offline knowing1  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2013 5:55:42 AM(UTC)
knowing1

I found an interesting analysis affirming the birth of the Massayah Yahowsha on the first day of Succot! And that he was circumcised eight days later on the eighth day of Succot, sealing the Covenant!

Check out the following address:

http://www.herealittleth...page_name=Jesus-Birthday

The Truth is indeed liberating.

Shabbat Shalom
Offline masters_apprentice  
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:02:38 PM(UTC)
masters_apprentice

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Everyone gets their own Neshama. It is the part of you taht makes you "you". It is the spirit that goes with your soul. In Gen 2:7 Elohim gave the man a spirit and man became a living soul. And when you die you are a dead soul.

And the Ruach Ha-Kodesh does not live inside anyone. Whoever teaches this is very ignorant. There is only 1 Ruach Ha-Kodesh and he is at the right hand of Elohim. Yes He.