logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<5678>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#301 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2012 8:13:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yet another thought provoking, brilliant and reasoned response from Stan.

Stan wrote:
Mr. Nutcase,

I can’t even read the last half of what you wrote. It is a waste of my time, but…

I am thinking about bringing you on the radio program since you think you are so right, and everyone else is so wrong, and just let you talk and tell them what you believe.

Then we will see what the people think.

But, I warn you before you say yes, you would be talking to an audience that is fairly well informed, knows their Bible better than the typical Christian, and I am afraid they would also think you are a nutcase.

I would like to have you on a panel of so five other ministers in a meeting with 100 to 200 of our listeners. You tell them what you have found, what you think, and they would be ready to tar and feather you and run you out of town!

You are right in not calling yourself a Christian. You are not a follower of Christ, and I probably won’t have to worry about bumping into you in heaven.

I want to hear you try to explain your way out of calling Paul, one who was beaten twice, shipwrecked, thrown into the ocean, impression several times, endured countless insults and attacks for the name of Christ a FALSE PROPHET!

Do you receive Jesus as the only way to get to God? (My wife wanted me to ask you that one.)

I would be afraid to go to sleep with those kinds of sins on me!!

I am praying about possibly making a program with you and lets just see what the people think of Mr. Nutcase.

A man who knows it all, hears the audible voice of God! Mmmm huh. Yeah, right.

I think you are hopeless. You won’t listen. Oh, tell me. Are you married? Because I will guess you were divorced years ago. I can’t believe a woman would stay with a man with your arrogance! Ooops! Wow! I bet that one hurt.

You will never change. Perhaps you should tell God what He should do since you know it all.

God bless,

Stan

Yada wrote:
Stan,

Attempting to communicate with you is mostly a waste of my time - as it is with most religious people. I have only done so because Yahowah has asked us to expose and condemn religious teaching.

You haven't been able to refute anything I've shared regarding Yahowah's Name, Word, Towrah, Covenant, Instructions, Invitations, or Way. And you have yet to read An Introduction to God. All you have done is slander me in a very childish and rude fashion. You should be embarrassed.

You can't control yourself, Stan. As proof, you called me and asked me questions which, while I was answering, interrupted to shout "I don't want to hear what you have to say." That's both rude, ignorant, and irrational. And now you accuse me of not listening.

You are so fixated on the ad hominem argument, that you have yet to embrace the reality that I not saying that I am right. I'm saying that Yahowah's Towrah is right. Period. Nothing more. Nothing less.

“Yahowah’s (efei - hwhy- יהוה – Yahowah’s) Towrah (Towrah – written instruction and teaching, source of direction and guidance) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym – without defect, lacking nothing, correct, sound, genuine, right, helpful, healing, beneficial, and true), returning, restoring, and transforming (suwb – turning around, bringing back, changing, and renewing) the soul (nepesh – consciousness). Yahowah’s (efei - hwhy- יהוה) testimony (‘eduwth – and witness) is trustworthy and reliable (‘aman – verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding and obtaining wisdom (hakam – educating and enlightening to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded (pethy).” (Mizmowr / Song / Psalm 19:7)

I don't suffer from beliefs. That is the stuff of religion. Yahowah made it possible for us to know and understand by providing us with His Towrah Teaching. It is the only way to know Yahowah and to understand His Covenant so as to respond appropriately.

Religion makes it impossible for a person to be rational, so I would expect nothing more from your Christian audience. The religious community considered Yahowsha' a "nutcase" too. Moreover, Christians are universally uncomfortable with Yahowsha's testimony, especially in His Sermon on the Mount. They prefer Paul's instead.

If your fellow pastors or listeners want to consider the Introduction to God, it is attached. If you and they are motivated to criticize it or me, feel free to share it with them. Do any number of shows on it. Have at it. You don't need me, because none of this is about me. It's about Yahowah and His Towrah. And Yahowah's message is laid out for you there. It reveals Yahowah's Word, Name, Teaching, Covenant, Instructions, and Way. Attack it. Tar and feather it. Run it out of town. Follow Paul's example. Be mean spirited about it. It is the Christian thing to do.

The notion that Christians are followers of Christ is a myth. The Ma'aseyah was Towrah observant. No Christian is Towrah observant. In fact, Yahowsha' was the human embodiment of the Towrah. His every word and deed serves to reveal and affirm the Towrah. If a Christian actually followed the Ma'aseyah Yahowsha' they would cease to be a Christian.

Christians follow Paul, who by his own admission was demon possessed. It was the thorn in his side. Paul was anti-Towrah which is why Christians like you hate the Towrah's message. You have run it out of town.

If you want to consider absolute proof that Paul was a false prophet, read www.QuestioningPaul.com. The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable - but only to an informed and rational audience - which is why most Christians remain incapable of processing it. But I invite you to be the first to read the entire book and not be convinced by it. Again, have at it. Share it with your panel of pastors. Feel free to criticize the evidence contained therein.

Since Yahowah authored the Towrah and since Paul is opposed to the Towrah, there is a zero percent possibility that Paul spoke for Yahowah. And as for him being a false prophet, he got his one and only prophecy wrong. But my guess is that you don't even know what it was or why he erred.

Tell your wife the truth: there is no "Jesus." The name is errant in every possible way. The Ma'aseyah's name is Yahowsha'. If you don't know His name then you don't know Him. More importantly, if you don't know Yahowsha's name and what it represents, then you don't know Yahowah.

The way to Yahowah which Yahowsha' enabled is through the Towrah. But not one Christian in a million understands what happened on Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym, which enabled us to walk to God and become perfect. Nor do they know that to walk to Yahowah, according to the Covenant, a person first has to walk away from religion and politics, from family traditions and patriotism.

Since I am irrelevant, I won't bother responding to your personal attacks. But, at least you are consistent - consistently wrong.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Noach  
#302 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2012 9:57:39 AM(UTC)
Noach

Wow, Yada just took a trip to the Christian "twighlight zone" and had a conversation with a complete Christian lunatic. It's evident that Christianity has completely BBQ'd this guys brain.
Offline FredSnell  
#303 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2012 11:33:01 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
boy, this guy (stan) is a piece of work. He slanders Yada, and then in a round about way criticizes his wife for still staying married to him. People like him make me sick to death. They provoke you b/c they are your enemy and you have way more class than I do. You could pile drive him with info and he still wouldn't awaken. At least Yadas last sentence brought it back to some humor for me. Thank goodnes I have my Sabbath at sundown.
Now who said, "bbq?"

edited b/c of my cheeky wife...
Offline In His Name  
#304 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2012 4:08:38 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The english is better and he didn't swear once, otherwise Stan's letters read just like the irate POD letters from muslims.

And by their fruits you shall know them...
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline tagim  
#305 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2012 4:22:37 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Stan, the know it all of Christianity cannot refute even one statement made by Yada. Shame on you, Liar Stan.
Offline James  
#306 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2012 5:20:40 AM(UTC)
James
Man

BS wrote:

My name is BS, I am a journalist writing his first book "Inside 9/11" and I came across your website, which filled me with interest. You cover a wide range of topics. I was hoping, however, you could either explain the chronology of Muhammad's life to me or redirect me to an area of your site which has this information. Like Abraham's life, it's hard to find a decent timeline of his life on the web. Thanks! You can email me here or call me at ***-***-**** between the hours of 2:30 PM - 9:00 PM anyday.

Yada wrote:
BS,

Prophet of Doom is free online in its entirety. It provides a timeline of Muhammad's life. In fact the purpose of the book is to reorder the Qur'an chronologically and then set it into the context of Muhammad's life as it is known from the four oldest and most credible sources: Ishaq's Sira/Biography, Tabari's Tarikh/History, and the Hadith/Reports collated by Bukhari and Muslim. So, if you are genuinely interested, and want to correlate Muhammad's words and deeds to the Islamic suicide bombers of 9.11, please read Prophet of Doom.

As for Abraham's life, everything which is known about him is found in Yahowah's Towrah. If you'd like to read my presentation of his life and what it represents as translated from the Hebrew account, I'll gladly send it to you.

Yada

BS wrote:
Yes, please send the link regarding Abraham to me. I appreciate your kindness. I had just visited your site and so I was not that familiar with what it was about but, now I understand. Thanks so much!

Yada wrote:
BS,

If you are seeking to know and understand the real Muhammad and then learn why Muslims terrorize in the name of his god, then you can do no better than Prophet of Doom (http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Dogma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Islam). As a journalist, however, I'd suggest that you begin with the source material appendix (http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Appendix_Islams_Dark_Past.Islam). Prophet of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive, chronological, and contextual presentation of Islam's oldest and most credible sources ever compiled. It revolves around Muhammad's life, deeds, and words.

I've attached Beryth and Mowriyah which collective cover the relevant aspects of Abraham's life - which is the formation and affirmation of the Covenant. I've also attached An Introduction to God because it reveals the methods which were used to write Yada Yah, of which Beryth and Mowriyah are chapters.

Yada

Offline James  
#307 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2012 10:27:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

HZ wrote:
yet millions, everyday, are embracing islam ....i hope this news comforts you
peace be upon you

Yada wrote:
Lies have always been more popular than the truth. So if that is your best argument against the 1000 pages of proof presented against Muhammad, Allah, the Qur'an, Hadith, and Islam in Prophet of Doom, you have lost the debate.

Millions aren't embracing Islam, they are born into its poverty and perversity, dooming them to a life of ignorance and most often impoverishment and misery. And those who opt out are killed in accordance with the Qur'an.

I have peace and you have Islam.

POD

Offline Richard  
#308 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 5:50:58 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Yada wrote:
I have peace and you have Islam.

Well ... ouch! Well said, Yada. Simple, straightforward, and swollen with meaning.
Offline cgb2  
#309 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 7:44:23 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Yeah that Stan Johnson (and his "prophetess" wife Leslie) are a class act. I can't believe I even used to frequently listen to his show.
Dimitri Dudamin got a lot of his "prophecies" wrong. His "Prophecy Club" is just another faction of the "merchants of Babylon".
Offline James  
#310 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 5:48:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Listen up, I am NOT impressed with jew poopooganda!

S

Yada wrote:
I'm truly devastated that such an impressive individual such as yourself, someone with your grasp on reality, someone so well informed, so rational, so moral and wise, so articulate, would be critical of my research. It is a wonder, however, that you can spell S.

S wrote:
Dear NAMELESS : Typical jew response - exhibiting superiority. Nice try but NO cigar!!

Joo eh? Nah, you're from the Khazar tribe. The word 'jew' was only coined in the 17th century! WAKE UP to reality NOW!!

Click here: Jew Watch News
“9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”
Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. On a March 14, 2010 internet podcast Sabrosky made it clear who he thinks was behind the 9/11 attack:
“What we need to stand up and say is not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at it’s headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”
Click here: Jewish Occult Murders
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer
... - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
-- Harold Wallace Rosenthal, a top Administrative Aide to one of this nation's ranking senators, Jacob Javits R-NY, in a tape recorded interview by Walter White, Jr., which was conducted in 1976. From the book "The Hidden Tyranny".

Yada wrote:
The fact that you don't know my name means that you did not look at the cover or read any part of the book you labeled "jew poopooganda." Similarly, the fact that you think I'm Jewish, or that my agenda is to promote Judaism, also confirms that you have not read Prophet of Doom. That by definition makes you ignorant, irrational, and generally moronic.

In actuality, your initial letter was an attempt to present yourself a being superior. That is the basis of racism. I was merely being sarcastic.

You are obviously ignorant of the basis of "jew." It is from Yahuwdy - a term Yahowah coined in the 15th century BCE. The only reason that the transliteration "Jew" didn't exist prior to the 17th century CE is that is when the letter J was initially adopted. And that of course means that the name "Jesus" was also coined in the 17th century CE.

You may want to wake up to reality before your ignorance destroys you.

As for your "quotes," it is amazing how easily fools are fooled.

I won't however ask you "Listen up," because that would be a waste of my time.

S wrote:
WHO cares about YOU? Reading just one page was enough for me. Like I said I'm not impressed with joooo poopooganda.

You guys came from the KHAZAR tribe, compre?

Ask ANY X Zionists.

You should also look up Jewish Occult murders. Now, don't go banging your head against that wall again!

Click here: Jewish Occult Murders
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer
... - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
-- Harold Wallace Rosenthal, a top Administrative Aide to one of this nation's ranking senators, Jacob Javits R-NY, in a tape recorded interview by Walter White, Jr., which was conducted in 1976. From the book "The Hidden Tyranny".

Yada wrote:
You obviously care. You initiated this conversation. It is I who do not care about you. Reading your rubbish was more than enough for me. Like I said, I'm not impressed with rude, ignorant and irrational individuals.

And I have a strict limit of three responses per fool, so you have reached your limit. While I am a bit curious if you are a Neo-Nazi, a Muslim, a Christian wacko, or just a mean-spirited racist (not that there is much of a difference), I'll survive without knowing whether it was religion or politics which poisoned your mind and soul.

But I will say this: you and Satan have a lot in common.

Offline FredSnell  
#311 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:37:32 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Hard as they try to slay the messenger, the messenger ends up slaying two birds with one stone. Good shot without trying.
Offline tagim  
#312 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:48:31 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

The site referenced by this clown is the most antisemetic i have ever seen. if i can find time, i want to research it to try and get a location for the responsible party. it is definitely wacko.
Offline James  
#313 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:37:52 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Hi,

I am a baby Skeptic from India.
Do you Know any Former Muslims in India in your online network. Can you please get us in touch.
I would also like to know if there is any Non Theistic Society/Organisation in India

Thanks- J

POD wrote:
J,

I receive hundreds of letters from India each year, and many from former Muslims. But most of the emails from India are from Hindus.

We do not have an online network for POD. And while I am overtly anti-religious, I know Yahowah. If you would like to know what I know, I'll send you a free attachment of the evidence.

POD

J wrote:
Hi,

Well! Thanks for the below email.
I am glad that you receive lot of letters from former Muslims. Primarily, I am looking for former muslims in India.

I should be sure before conceding anyone about my skepticism.
Please do send me email, if you find former muslims from India for assistance on online forums and for building network.

What is Yahowah. Do please send the attachment with some light that you think that i would like to know.

Thanks- J

POD wrote:
J,

I've attached my current book on Yahowah. Let me know what you think of it.

POD

J wrote:
Dear POD,

It opens like another long book. Above 6MB & 927 pages.
In such a hectic world, not likely to read this file soon.

I can understand the passion running through every apostate's spirit as many years of their lives feels blown & abused.
Being anti-religious shall leave us in the same sucking sack, just having an opposing stand.
Education and awareness is essential to humanity for a new age.

Currently, my focus is to find former muslims in India.
I want to meet someone in person who has come undone from indoctrination.
If you can help, please do.

Thanks- J

POD wrote:
J,

And at 927 pages, the ITG reveals less than a billionth of what we can know and should understand. Those things worth knowing require careful examination and diligent consideration to understand. There are no shortcuts.

The spirit of religion does not admit defeat easily - even in the presence of irrefutable evidence and unassailable logic. But there is a third option between religion and anti-religion. But I'm afraid that you are now going to pass up the opportunity to observe and become aware so as to receive an education regarding such an option.

It is good to have rejected the world's most foolish and violent religion, so at least having walked away from the lie you are prepared to begin a walk to the truth. That is a rare gift, because very few undo indoctrination.

POD

Offline James  
#314 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:52:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

YN wrote:
may peace be on you,,,,,,,,,,,you should have read all the accused lines of quran in context and pondered a bit.....you are going to be asked for all these false accusation against our illiterate prophet(pbuh)......please have relook at these lines in context

Yada wrote:
YN,

You should read a book before you critique it. That way you won't be fooled by the false accusations of an illiterate wannabe prophet.

POD

Offline James  
#315 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 2:49:11 AM(UTC)
James
Man

YN wrote:
okkk....now i cant do anything,,,,,,lets meet u at dooms day
dear,,,,still i will pray to god almighty to put u and me on right
path

Yada wrote:
YN

There is a lot you can do, including reading a book before you criticize it and embarrass yourself. My suggestion would also be to read Yahowah's Towrah and Allah's Qur'an and compare them. Because as it stands now, on Judgment Day, I'm going to be with Yahowah and you are going to be with Allah. One of us will be in heaven, the other hell. Since Allah reveals where he spends his time in his Qur'an, a pinch of reason should be sufficient to figure out which one is actually God and which one is actually Satan.

As for the "right path," Yahowah tells us that it begins with Pesach and ends with Sukah. I'm already on it. You're not.

Your wannabe prophet was more than "illiterate," he was a rapist, pedophile, incestuous, a thief, terrorist, slave trader, kidnapper, liar, and mass murderer. Fact is, he wasn't even a prophet. Why would you listen to such a repulsive man when you could listen to Yahowah - Almighty God by reading His Towrah - Teaching?

POD

Offline James  
#316 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 11:47:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

YN continues
YN wrote:
pity on u....r u tryng to teach me,,bro i am in least touch with quran,,,but stil i read it 5 times a day.............since u hav chosen this way ,,let it be ........shall meet u than bro............may peace b on u while u r alive..........

Yada wrote:
Your responses continue to be as pathetic as your wannabe prophet, your wannabe god, and their religion.

YN wrote:
u just keep on abusing us,,,,,but i wont because Torah is as sacred to me as Quran...........may peace b on u........regarding ur accusations on ur website,,please consult some authentic islamic schoalar ,,u will surelly get answers to everything

Yada wrote:
Since the Towrah is the opposite of the Qur'an in every meaningful and conceivable way, for you to call both equally sacred to you, you are as ignorant and irrational as your wannabe god. That statement is a stupid as is the one where your pretend god says that his qur'an (a Hebrew word) confirms the Towrah, when in actuality it consistently contradicts it. Only a fool would consider opposites the same.

There are no more authentic Islamic sources or scholars than those upon which Prophet of Doom was based, nor is there a more contextual presentation of Islam's formation, which means you didn't read the book you are criticizing. As such, you continue to make a complete fool of yourself.

PoD

Offline James  
#317 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:16:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RN wrote:
hello,
I am truly fascinated by your page on womens rights in Islam but, as a sensible person i require proof of the authenticity of the quotes and they do need to be put in perspective. I also wanted to ask you what is the meaning of Tabari?

Rn wrote:
Hello..... again,
I just read up the qoute of tabari and the quote you have out up is totally false as it does not even mention the quran, so get your facts right. By the way if you are going to challenge a religion atleast have the tenacity to put up a response box that can be viewed by everyone so liers ike you can be exposed. "D

POD wrote:
RN

Since you are not "sensible," all the proof in the world wouldn't do you any good - although more than what is required has already been freely provided. Yet you didn't even bother to read the book you are criticizing - which is the personification of ignorant and irrational. I know this because if you had read the book you would know the "meaning of Tabari." More telling still, you would know why Tabari is required to put the Qur'an in "perspective."

Prophet of Doom relies upon Tabari and Ishaq, the only chronological and historical Islamic sources dating to within 200 years of Muhammad, to reorder the Qur'an chronologically and to set its words into the context of Muhammad's pathetic and perverted life. It is the only way to "get your facts right" and the only way to prevent "quoting that which is totally false." So rather than "not mentioning the Qur'an," POD "exposes" the Qur'an so that it can be understood - something you would have known if you had read the thousand pages of documented evidence from the five oldest and most credible Islamic sources.

There is a Feedback section on the POD site, where the moronic "responses" of thousands of Muslims have been "exposed" so that "everyone can view them" and thus recognize "the tenacity" of "liars" like yourself. But since no Muslim has said anything new, rational, or reasonable in years, we've stopped adding insult to injury.

That's a good thing for you.

POD

If you want to understand why Muhammad raped women, and why he engaged in incest and pedophilia, and why women are demeaned in the Qur'an, read Prophet of Doom. It is "facinating."

Offline James  
#318 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2012 3:00:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MJ wrote:
Just to let you know things are going from bad to worse in Tunisia. Moslem fundamentalists are terrorising people everywhere. They are a minority but yet very strong since they are protected by the government. A director of a TV channel has been put to trial recently for just broadcasting a movie on TV. They wanted the death penalty for him, but because of the pressure they let him go but had to pay a fine!!!!!!!! A fine for showing a movie?????? I thought the revolution was for freedom!!!!!!!! what do you think we should do to get rid of these salafists? do you think they can be "cured"? Sometimes I doubt it they will ever be cured since they are recruiting young men to go to Jihad in Syria. You see, Basshar is innocent, he is not killing his people, he is protecting them and his country from al Qaeda, just like Gaddafi did!!!!!

Yada wrote:
MJ,

The percentage and influence of the salafists are growing worldwide. We are witnessing an Islamic Reformation based upon the Hadith - the text of the salafs. While this is a horrible thing, man is contributing to it and cannot stop this trend. Only Yahowah is able to abrogate Islam, especially fundamentalist Islam. He will do so in 2029, obliterating Islamic jihadists who have converged to destroy Yisra'el.

In the mean time, all we can do is counter the lies of Islam with the truth. I've done my best with Prophet of Doom and more recently with An Introduction to God (attached).

You should not be surprised that good Muslims lie, that they are hypocrites, or that they are violent and intolerant. Islam makes them that way.

Yada

Offline James  
#319 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:50:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

ACT wrote:
I first was referred to your website by the owner of Bare Naked
Islam. I'm an ACT! for America volunteer and think you have a
great website.

The way you have organized the islamic quotes is fantastic and
is

going to be a great resource for our chapter.

We plan on creating short videos for the internet. The goal is
to

videotape the cover of a quaran, then open it to the various
versus

of say "women" and read them aloud while using a pointer to
follow

along. Then keep moving to the next versus in the list and so
on.

Create different videos for each subject.

some of the quotes are from ishap 440. Are these from the
hadith,

quaran? We want to be able to cite the specific book, document,
etc.

Has anyone organized similar lists by subject matter for the
Reliance of the Traveler, hadith, sunna, etc.?

Thank you for being on the same team!

Yada wrote:
Dear ACT!

My advice is to be careful. Before you use the quotes, be sure to
read them
in context - which necessitates reading the entire book including
the Source
Material appendix. It is important to appreciate what Ishaq's
Sira/Biography
represents and how it is reflected and affirmed in Tabari's
Tarikh/History.
Further, the relationship between these Hadith collections and the
Qur'an is
also important. While Muslims won't admit this, the Qur'an is
actually
Hadith. It was spoken and retained by the same people in the same
way -
hearsay. Also, without the Hadith the Qur'an is senseless and
Islam ceases
to exist. But to appreciate these conclusions, and to understand
the
topically arranged quotations, it's really essential that those
who present
them read Prophet of Doom. It's free online in HTML, PDF, and MP3.

With Ishaq's Sira, my page numbers are from the volume I cited in
the
bibliography. The same is true with Tabari. My Qur'an quotes are
blended
from the five most popular and credible translations, all of which
are
listed and provided as part of the book and site.

I am unaware of any book like Prophet of Doom. It is the best
documented,
and most comprehensive, contextual, and chronological presentation
of
Muhammad's life as it is known through Islam's five oldest and
most credible
sources. The Topical index of quotes is provided as a study and
presentation
aid, but to only be used by those who have first read the book.

I'm not questioning your understanding of Islam, but only want you
to
succeed. And since citing Islam to expose and condemn Islam is the
most
effective weapon, I just want to make sure that nothing you say
backfires.

POD

ACT wrote:
POD,

Thank you for responding. I assume when you refer to "reading the
entire book including the Source Material appendix" you are
referring to your book Prophet of Doom and not the quran, etc. I
just want to be absolutely sure.

Yada wrote:
If you are going to use the quotes from the five oldest Islamic sources as they are presented in the Muhammad's Own Words topical collection of citations, then I want to make certain that the person using them understands the sources from which they were collected, the context under which they were originally cited, and the means that were deployed to create this subject-driven collection of quotes. Otherwise, I would advice you to buy the collection of 12 books listed in the bibliography.

Prophet of Doom includes the Qur'an so it is not an either or request. Moreover, most of the citations in the section of the book you are referencing are Hadith.

Our objective is to expose islam as NOT a religion of peace. We
want to expose the goals of these organizations and their
civilization jihad, sedition and infiltration into the local, state
and federal government, schools, finance, and more. All you are
aware of . We want whatever we publish or put into videos to be as
accurate, precise and bulletproof as possible.

Yada wrote:
Islam is a religion. It has to be exposed as such to be understood. Every Islamic organization is inspired by the religion, and thus by the five sources cited in Prophet of Doom. The terrorist organizations are nothing more than symptoms. Unless you understand the religion of Islam as lived and preached by Muhammad, you'll never understand what motivates Muslims fundamentalists or appreciate how to stop them. To expose their goals, you have to understand Muhammad. They are all following his example. He was a terrorist.

As the best documented, most comprehensive, contextual, and chronological presentation of Islam's five oldest sources, the fastest, surest, easiest means to understand Islamic terrorism is to read Prophet of Doom. This preparation will make everything you present in your videos as accurate, precise and bulletproof as possible.

Every rational person on the planet already knows that Islam is the most violent religion. It couldn't be more obvious. I would hope that your goal would be to explain why fundamentalist/salaf Muslims have been and remain so vicious.

does having a copy of a quuran is chronological order the best way
to reference quotes as well? If so is the a specific quran in
English in chronological order that is used by the most devout and
scholarly islamists that would be difficult for them to refute and
make arguments against?

Yada wrote:
The best answer to this question is that it explains why it is so essential that you read Prophet of Doom before proceeding. Please, read the book.

Knowing the truth is valuable, but understanding is more valuable still. By reading Prophet of Doom you and your associates will go from knowing that Islamic terrorists do lots of horrible things, to understanding why they do them. And once you understand, exposing the religious inspiration for jihad will become easy. You will be much more effective.

Also we do have attorneys and other experts to go to as resources
but try not to use up all our good will with them.

Yada wrote:
This is not about lawyers. Everything contained in the five oldest Islamic sources, even the translations of such, is available for use under the fair use standards. The public has a right to know. They need to understand what motivates Muslims to deceive and kill.

I wish you every success.

POD

Offline James  
#320 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2012 6:35:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Can you please provide full text along with Chapters,and verse. Text
out of context is no good.

Yada wrote:
Prophet of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive, most contextual, and most chronological presentation of the chapter and verse of Muhammad and the formation of Islam from the earliest and most credible Islamic sources ever written. There is nothing whatsoever to add, R

R wrote:
Hi, Thanks for you quick reply. Would you have sufficient knowledge in
this matter? If so would you be able to share such knowledge? I've
read a few well documented, comprehensive books on Islam, one by an
American scholar and they claim Islam is for peace, and that Muhammad
was a peaceful messenger.

What would your take be on this?

Yada wrote:
Ray,

Read Prophet of Doom. It is free in its entirety on this site. It is the single best documented, most comprehensive, most contextual, most chronological presentation of Islam's five oldest and respected sources. That is all that should matter to you.

To claim that Islam is for peace and that Muhammad was a peaceful messenger, you have to be completely ignorant and irrational. No scholar would make such a claim.

Offline James  
#321 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:22:41 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Tim King wrote:
So,

I received a video today from a friend about rape in Pakistan that traces back to your group, pretty chilling stuff. But then I kept looking at your site and my alarm level rose and rose. You claim, for example, that the Muslims have only one prophet, I am flabbergasted. You actually do not know that the Muslims consider Jesus Christ a prophet?

We exist for the sake of truth at Salem-News.com and at this point, you appear to be running on pure propaganda and of course now we can't use the video about rape, even though it seems important, because it will lead people to your false information.

So what gives? Do we need to do a big educational piece about the false information being peddled by your doomsday project? Do you care if you are factually accurate or are you some kind of Israeli shill poser group that only exists to spread lies and cause people to hate Muslims?

Do you like Israeli apartheid and stand for their Jewish only roads and laws and the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians who are rightful owners of land being stolen continually by 'settlers'? Do you know these settlements are illegal under international law?

Are you aware of the fact that the dangerous Muslims are called Wahhabis and Salafists? Do you know that the dangerous Muslims are primarily with the nations that are U.S. allies like Saudi Arabia?

I fear I know the answers and I am disappointed because there are so many things that need to be exposed such as the problems in Pakistan that you mentioned, but you can't operate a low brow slaughterhouse and make money off scaring people, that is wrong if you are not totally accurate with your writings.

If we are forced to write about your group's statements, then anything anyone Googles about you will go to our links, if you don't think this is true then you are free to test the water. Nobody has the right to spread lies online about a culture that they know only enough about, to hate.

Tim King
Salem-News.com
Online Global News Service
Email: newsroom@salem-news.com

Yada wrote:
I've got "news" for you. You are so ignorant, so irrational, so misinformed, there is no point in responding to you.

But should you actually want to know the truth, should you have reasonable questions, then read Prophet of Doom. It is the single best documented, most comprehensive, chronological, and contextual presentation of Islam's five oldest and most credible sources ever written.

If not, keep your idiotic opinions to yourself.

Time King wrote:
Well I expected nothing less than this type of reaction from a gang of bigots, just don't say I didn't try to communicate with you. You don't know squat about Muslims and I doubt you have ever set foot in their part of the world, thanks for confirming exactly what we assumed to be the case.

I don't keep my opinions to myself by the way.

No respect,

Tim King
Salem-News.com
Online Global News Service
Email: newsroom@salem-news.com

Yada wrote:
I know a million times more about Islam than you do - probably more than any American. And unlike you, I view nothing from the perspective of race.

As for seeing what Islam does to a nation, I've been in most every significant country on this planet, and thus can compare based upon facts rather than illusions.

One of the differences between me and you is that I study the evidence before I speak. I invested 10,000 hours reviewing the five oldest Islamic sources, put them together, and then used them to reorder the Qur'an chronologically. Islam has never been presented more rationally than it is in Prophet of Doom. Its findings are irrefutable.

You spout thoughtless platitudes as if your opinions were true - as if they had merit. And yet you are absolutely clueless. Thinking yourself wise, you are both ignorant and irrational. To say that "Jesus Christ" was a Muslim prophet is to be completely unaware of how different Yahowsha' and Muhammad were. They were opposites. Allah and Yahowah have nothing in common. The Qur'an is the antithesis of the Towrah. To believe that opposites are the same is to be irrational, ignorant, or both.

So, Tim, next time you criticize something, read the book first. That way you won't make such a complete fool of yourself.

Offline shalom82  
#322 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:17:41 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Well it appears that Tim King has done his "expose`" on Yada and prophet of doom.

it can be found here

This is perhaps one of the most disgusting and dishonest pieces of vomit I have ever seen....that this man can in good conscience call himself a journalist is all you need to know about the state of this world.

The primary premise of the article is that prophet of doom was written for pure profit....yup...that's right folks a book that you have been able to get totally and completely for free not only in print form but also in audio form for nearly a decade is all some ploy to make a profit.

Oh...and just so you know....Yada is a right wing shill along the lines of O'Reilly and Limbaugh.....nevermind all those statements about leaving patriotism behind
also nevermind what Yada has said about the American military profound immorality and inescapable incompetence and counter productivity when it comes to the issue of Islam.....

Yes....Yada is most likely a christian fundamentalist or a zionist jew......we know all the good things he has to say about those two groups......

It is so obvious that King came to the site and skimmed the front page and maybe the introduction and didn't like how it grated against his agenda and his nearly non existent middle school world cultures textbook understanding of islam.
There is no way on this earth that King read or understood the depth and breadth of a near 1000 page book on islam.

His article is nothing more than an inaccurate presumptuous dishonest ad hominem. Mr King obviously didn't like the fact that Yada didn't pay the proper homage to a "well established human rights journalist" and so now he is using his platform to spout lies and distortians rather than bring up the merits/shortcomings of the book.

The actual issues that he does take issue with are such blatent surface issues that establish clearly that it is Mr. King that has no clue what he is talking about or that he is an islamic propagandist that has reconciled himself with dishonesty.
Issue 1: Muhammad is Islam's only prophet. On the surface this is indeed untrue. But penetrate that surface about 1 mm....and you see it is completely true. Yes...islam does recognize other prophets and Muhammad is not seen to be the lone prophet but the last and ultimate prophet. BUT....and this is a big BUT.....These prophets are mere extensions of Muhammad....apeish parodies of their true selves....the creation of Muhammad's mind. They exist as precursor type shadows of Muhammad. Berating, arguing with and promising damnation to their naysayers. They are manifestations of Muhammad throughout the epochs crafted by Muhammad for his purposes. Moreover, these people like Abraham, Noah, Moses, Yahosha (with the understanding that we are being very generous to muslims with the Isa/Esau issue) were previously represented in earlier writings and are diametrically opposed in character and purpose to the later propaganda caracitures fabricated by Muhammad. Indeed it is unfortunate for Muhammad that his account of the patriarchs, judges, prophets and kings of the elder days of Israel is merely a garbage filled perverted oral and evolving account of a well documented history. It would have been much easier for him to foist this crap on humanity if his had been the only account in existence.....but then again how much easier can it be when you have useful idiot boobs like Tim King dragging their knuckles along this afflicted creation.
Issue 2: allah is not the same god as that of the Jews and Christians. Anyone who has either read the PoD or done a modicum of research knows this to be true. allah is Sin (and I only capitalize S to distinguish between the name and the word), allah is the vestige of a pantheon, allah had 3 daughters, allah is a rock, allah is the moon. Allah is not YHWH. and let us for one second be once again very very generous to muslims lets take it at face value that allah is just the word for God....like Elohim or El or Eloah....(forget that it would be Ila in Arabic) So allah is YHWH. Then at thar rate we might as well say that Shaquille O'Neil is a famous athlete....yes a famous athlete....an elderly 5'2'' 125 pound Chinese man reknowned for his prowess at the ping pong table. Just because you stamp a label that says 100% USDA prime beef on a turd does not make that turd a delicious steak.

Those are the 2 main faults that King finds with PoD.....proof that he knows nothing about islam or indeed the book. Forget the fact that liberating the people who suffer most from this satanic poligion....namely muslims themselves....is one of the greatest acts of love that anyone can attempt.....no Yada is just a sweaty seething bag of hate. When will people learn that being anti-islam is not anti-muslim and is in fact pro-humanity.

That is the one thing I will say that I love love love about Islam....you know immediately whether people know what they are talking about when it comes up.

In summation.....you can throw around labels and names but that doesn't make them what they proclaim or are proclaimed to be. Mr. King might label himself a journalist.....but he has proven himself by this article alone to be something a bit more malodorous
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline shalom82  
#323 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 7:16:30 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Quote:
And what is this of the Towrah, you sure like to change the spelling of words don't you? I have seen you misspell the name of The Holy Qu'ran on your Website, I guess whatever fits the occasion right? The Torah is a scary book, it establishes that Jews are the only people who matter and that we Goyam are here to serve you and nothing else, what a steaming crock that is. Israeli Zionists are land thieves and war criminals and they have an apartheid government with separate laws and separate roads for Jews and non-Jews. Judaism was never meant to be a national militant order based in ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, the indigenous people of The Holy Land. God never meant to have a Star of David on every bomb used to kill Arab children, anyone who supports this is a sick twisted animal and that's it. I am not for radical Islam, as I mentioned I dread the scary ones; the oppressive ones, the Wahhabi and Salafist fundamentalists, I hate the Taliban but then I see you just as I see them, a danger and a person who doesn't give a shit about the truth, only your power agenda.

And in the modern age, Islam was not a threat; not until after WWII. The Soviets oppressed the Afghans, that crushing of their religious freedom along with western exploitation in Persia, led to the Islamic Revolution. Islamic violence all stems from the Nakba and western interference and the Israelis are at the center of it. They deserved a refuge after the horror of the Holocaust; though England and France should never have let Hitler rise to power and they failed to enforce the Treaty of Versailles. These moves preceded The Third Reich; everyone would stand with the Israelis like anyone else but they are like South Africa's past apartheid government, only on steroids. I am wasting my time, you are an agenda driven profiteer who doesn't know anything about the Muslim recognition of Christ and still managed to write a book; simply amateur and funny.

So what is it going to be Mr. King....either the Torah is a "scary book, it establishes that Jews are the only people who matter and that we Goyam are here to serve you and nothing else"
or "Judaism was never meant to be a national militant order"
It would appear that judaism was meant to be a national militant order....if his assertions about the Torah are true.

And once again Mr. King shows how truly unlearned he is about the subjects that he chooses to write about. Yes....unbeknownst to all you "goyam" (guess he likes to change words to fit the occasion too) in the YadaYahweh family....Yada has beguiled us all....he as an irish cherokee zionist jew has folded us all into his plan to serve him and the internationalist-zionist communist-capitalist cabal of the jewish star chamber. We are all now just mindless zombies towing the rabbinic zionist line of the government of Israel.

His understanding of history is so absolutely ridiculous that it can't be called understanding....it is agenda fueled by a propagandist manufactured history.....more full of blatant lies than discrepancies or dubious claims.

Mr. King can't and won't be able to explain away a historical survey of the scourge of Islam since its inception.
Mr. King won't acknowledge that it is the dark age fanatic zealotry of the sahabah (companions) in the epoch immediately following Muhammad that was the wave that islam rode as it spilled over the arabian peninsula and slaughtered and subjected huge populations of non arabic peoples in the middle east and africa. Contrary to common belief most middle easterners are not Arabs....they are arabized peoples. This fanaticism was the doyen and precursor of salafi and wahabi islam that Mr. King hates so much. What Mr. King hates is a doctrine purified and refined taken to the ultimate destination of its logic. Simply put his islam.....is an islam that never existed. When muslims truly embrace their religion they don't become a hippy caricature jesus christ....they don't become siddartha gautama....they don't even become the hard working family man convenience store owner....they become Haj Amins, Osama Bin Ladens, Muhammad Attas and millions of others of faceless nameless jihadists that have carried out the wetwork of islam for 1400 years. That is the inescapable reality that makes middle class students and doctors and business men wake up one day with that cold sweat...the realization that only a shahid has surety....and attempt and perpetrate suicidal murder in Allah's service.

I don't like throwing around the term anti-semite....it is overused and it cheapens the currency when it is inflated.....But King is a textbook jew hater. it does beyond the usual strains of mild anti-semitism that is the norm today.....and usually one must witness nazi party functions or read, see, hear or watch islamic anti jew diatribes to see this sort of virulent and refined doctrinaire hatred of Jews.....it has all it's hallmarks: historical distortion, call the jews the nazis....either explicitely or otherwise, demonize one side and ignore to the point of annhilation the other sides shortcomings and evils. deny their history, delegitimize them.....and then say you have nothing personal against them or that you just want coexistence.....and the presumptuous proclaimation that Yada is a jew may seem like a small thing....but it is indicative of the way King thinks. He assigns all this evil and malintent to Yada and assumes without warrent that Yada is a Jew.....why? because he has written a book against islam. PoD is a polemic against islam and as such it deals with the interaction between jews and muhammad specifically and islam and judaism more generally. But it deals with historical islam...all before the modern state of israel and long after the destruction of Judea as a nation......it is not nor can it be some pro-israel screed. Muhammad's hatred of jews is not the hatred of an oppressed man....one of the underclass minority....it is the typical jew hatred of the milleniums....the pagan's envious hatred of a small prosperous seemingly indestructable minority (perhaps proof that there is something more to their hated God than to our idols...be they allah, racial purity, imperial hegemony...what have you) this group that will not conform and is hated even more when they do. King's hatred of jews does not make him a Muhammad or an Amin or a Hitler.....it makes him a mere individual in the myriad minions that will and do serve the would be and upcoming manifestations of that bald satanic hatred of Yahudah.

Edited by user Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:09:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline James  
#324 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:04:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

All of his understanding is based on what the Quran claims, not based on fact. So since the Quran says that Jebus was an Islamic prophet he was an islamic prophet. Never mind the point that Yada is making is that Mo is the only person to teach what he taught which makes him the only Islamic prophet, and while they claim all the other prophets we have no evidence of them ever teaching Islam or anything close to Islam.

Offline James  
#325 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:03:20 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AC wrote:
Well first off I want to congratulate your attempt on ruining the image and reputation of Islam, but in fact you are only wronging your soul, if only you could see your soul but you cannot see the unseen, for Allah is the greatest of planners though you vainly try to plan against him. I have a choice of the religion I choose to be apart of and I choose none, but I follow Islam because it is a way of life and if you read the quran and quit copying and pasting bits of a whole you would understand, I am only here to warn you and it is for you to decide your own destiny. I would like to discuss many of the subjects, and I come to you like the prophet did politely and peaceful, though you may have anger towards the way of life.

- Muhummad was not a pedophile, the coming of age for a girl is 9 years old and 15 years for boys because that is when they are aware, responsible for their souls, and reached maturity, especially people back then not basing off of people today. And, in Islam it is the Husbands duty to provide and protect, all of the prophets wives with the exception of his first wife Khadijah who was older than him (he was 25 while she was 40 years old), married him or the parents would marry them off because he was the prophet and he married them not for carnal desires ( not for sex),but to protect them and financial provide for them, and also not to be rude to anyone to let down the marriage yeah that says that in the quran not that you've read or anything.
- Now during the prophets days and the prophets before him were killed by poison, including the prophet (P.B.U.H) himself. Or the people will just slay the prophets or the people, which is evil to kill any person whether by conspiring, slaying with ones own hands, or by poison. The people questioned the prophethood of prophet Muhummad because he was a person as you and I were, and prophet muhummad said I have no power with Allah, meaning I am not enjoining myself as a god or as powerful or not even close to Allah, I die,Eat, and Sleep as you do, and so do my companions which also says in the Quran, again disproven and completelyout of context.
- Aisha was 9 years old,and many years older when she had intercourse . read my first explanation. Which you falsify words that is the worst of the people also hypocrites, do you read or follow your own religion. And, aisha was not the favorite wife of the prophet it was Khadijah no one could replace the love they shared they sacrificed for each other.
And you quote Hadiths when you should be quoting the quran the word Allah instead you go by the words of people who heard something that sometimes they either claim the prophet said that or misinterpreted.

Jihad means struggle not only war it may mean to struggle to eat halal meat in a nonhalal society the struggle to be muslim in a non-muslim society, the struggle to give charity in a poor economy, the struggle to do righteous deeds in a twisted society, or even to wear hijaab and remain covered in a society where they may not that is struggle the greatest weaponry is faith and not once did it say sword in the quran. Jihad ( struggle) is apart of a everyday lives for muslims, and those who do not fight against the oppressors are muslim, thats a bit ludicrous that you say peaceful muslims, where if you were driven from your homes, your women were raped and degraded, and men enslaved, and stripped from rights and your possessions stolen by force why would you or anyone and just sit there while they do this to your family and neighbors and not fight, shame on them and shame on you. This is what they did to the prophet and the believers, the prophet was not warring, he wouldn't hurt a fly nor was he wanted to attain power he was chosen by God for his piousness all the prophets were including jesus,david, job, Elias, solomon, adam, joseph, Isaac, Ismail, Moses.etc. The people who followed him said can we please fight because of that, they were exiled for believing in one god and was starved, then exile and they peacefully went, the caravan of quraysh were the people of mecca who stole their possession during the exile to sell and make an individual profit, so the people heard of this and reclaim their own possession like robin hood except it was their own things that they bought or made or was handed down to them.

And clearly about the slave thing you just intended to mock the words, everything and everyone are servants to Allah, even the angel Gabriel or Jabreel. And Satan is not an angel and never was he is a Jinn (if you want to know what a jinn is read the quran) he reached spiritual highness and was mistaken for an angel, but angels never disobey the command of Allah, they have no free will like humans and jinns, so he was cast out of paradise for his arrogance so he devised a plan out of jealously and said to adam and eve eat of the tree it will make you as powerful as angels. In the quran not that you have actually sat and read tells the parable many of times and even says satan is not a fallen angel nor does he have demonic power he just whisper into the ears of men and women to lead them astray.

And about the nations Allah had destroyed, if you had read the whole quran, Allah does not simply punish a civilization for wrong, theyve committed tons of wrongs, including lust, arrogance, miserliness, murder, etc. The she-camel was a test in which the had failed to do to spite of prophet Salih. And in the bible it talks of civilization such as Lot's and Noah being destroy, know much of yours.
Prophet Muhummad was not an anti-semite in fact, under his rule in Mecca it was a peaceful time for the Jewish, he had a boy who was Jewish who willingly done errands for him, he was kind to a jewish woman who cursed at him and spit at him, even visited her on her death bed. Yes a poll-tax was levied to Christian and Jews, because the Muslims protected them and the city and any money collected and distributed even to make the city better and for orphans and wayfarers. There were no religious persecutions. And the qiblah was originally built by abraham in jerusalem until it was reconstructed by the pagans during the prophets time, which when the muslims took control in meccah to make everything better the stones and idols were removed so no one will be praying to anything other than Allah. Allah is all- powerful, we are not praying to the kabah just the direction, it was the original place of prayer of Abraham as command to Allah, and its a symbol to unify muslims

Allah means God, so you are speaking against god and his messengers and the family of the prophet
You say our way of life is hateful but you falsify words or use parts of saying to incomplete and fabricate Islam, you are causing no peace,nor are you foiling Allah's plan or causing him dis-ease. And you should see the wrong you are committing against your soul.

Reply back if you wish thank you

Yada wrote:
Amani,

Unlike POD which contains many thousands of quotations from the five oldest Islamic sources, you provide no evidence for your opinions. You claim that one cannot cite the Hadith, and yet without it, you would know nothing about Muhammad, thus invalidating most of your arguments. The others are in conflict with either the Qur'an, history, or both. Every statement you have made is either irrelevant, completely or partially inaccurate, misleading, internally conflicting with your own testimony, a straw man, an ad hominem argument, irrational, immoral, or ignorant.

It pains me to understand why someone with so little understanding of Muhammad and so little skill in rhetoric would write such a letter, embarrassing themselves in this way. But since you have, I'll use it on my radio show to demonstrate the horrible consequence of Islam. Apparently, it has rendered you incapable of dealing with the recorded evidence and of rational thought. I'm sorry. This is why I hate religion. It is why God hates religion.

But by exposing your letter in a public forum I may be able to enlighten those who are not so hopelessly lost. Therefore, something good may yet come of this.

Yada

Offline FredSnell  
#326 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:06:54 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

In my best hypnotic voice..."suuuubbbmmmiiittt, SUUUUBBBMMMIIITTT....or

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
Offline Richard  
#327 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2012 3:16:57 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

When I performed a Google search of that particular quote from the Quran, I came across a web site where some Muslim wanted all of us "Islamaphobes" to pay particular attention to whom this passage refers: "those who wage war against Allah and His messenger." He goes to pains to explain that Allah is really a merciful guy and is just super nice to everyone who will submit to Islam. I couldn't believe the moron was unable to hear what he was saying. "Submit to Me," says his god, "and I will treat you well, like a pet dog. Refuse, and I'll have you murdered, or crucified, or at least partially dismembered. I am a wonderful, merciful god, and don't you dare forget it. Or else!"

God DAMN religion!
Offline James  
#328 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2012 3:49:52 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AC wrote:
I guess you havent read it fully like the quran you claim to get your sources from, I used the quranic sources to back up my interpretations, for those men who read the quran know what I am talking about. You source hadith prominently which though muslims are suppose to have no sectism, favoritize and rejoice in their sects affairs, hadiths can be bias, but the quran in which you barely used in which i used completely is the source of all knowledge. And, you know that a hadith is wrong when it contradicts the quran, no matter how old the source, would rather get the word from fallible men or god and the infallibles. Use my words in your radio show and every single letter in its correct order to address your fabrication, you verbally degrading does in no was stray me from my purpose and most definitely does in not hinder any of God plans.
Answer this question. Have you read the quran, wholly are have you only used parts of whole letterings in your post, in fact it is you who do not know the prophet at all. But Islam does not teach compulsion and if you do not understand then so be it, I rather not get upset on the Holy Month, and you shall wait and I shall wait to reveal who path it is that is true, I did my job.

Yada wrote:
Amani,

I suppose that it would be too much to ask for you to have read the Source Material Appendix to Prophet of Doom, which demonstrates, when compared to your claims, that my knowledge of the Qur'an and Hadith is vastly superior to your own. After all, it was only the second link on the Prophet of Doom homepage: http://prophetofdoom.net..._Islams_Dark_Past.Islam.

Unlike you, when it comes to documenting and proving my conclusions, I've done my job.

It's stunning to the point of being utterly bewildering how anyone in their right mind could ask the author of the best documented, most comprehensive, chronological, and contextual presentation of the Qur'an the question you posed. But nonetheless you did. It is easy to see why you were so easily fooled into believing that Allah was god, that the Qur'an was inspired, that Muhammad was moral, and that Islam is good.

Yada

Offline James  
#329 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2012 3:07:41 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AC wrote:

You have no proof exactly and you will be asked the same question on the day of judgment. And you will be asked who is your lord, who is your prophet, what is your book, and who is your imam?

You avoid my question and I will no longer acknowledge your stupidity, ignorance is an understatement, because you know

Yada wrote:
Unlike you, I won't be judged. I have no "Lord." That is Satan's title (and also Allah's - I suspect that is not a coincidence). Muhammad by his own admission was demon possessed (as was Paul). And by any moral standard, Muhammad was scum - among the most repulsive men whoever lived. Moreover, he wasn't a prophet. He didn't get a single prediction right.

Yahowah knows me, and I know him. We are related. We are family. I have embraced the five conditions of His covenant, so there will be no judgment. And only He can predict the future because He has already witnessed it.

God hates religion, and thus imams.

Your allegations are so typical of those beguiled by religion. It is a shame what it has done to your ability to think. But in this way you're not a lot different than most Christians, albeit most are better informed.

But I appreciate you giving me so much to expose and condemn on my radio show.

AC wrote:
Yada,

Your replying to my message with an arrogant heart, is that not how Satan fell from his high rank. And you reply to me not justifying the contradictions that I had posed to you, but rather you tell of how superior you are and simply say my religion is false. You are completely off of effectiveness, the only hatred of Islam that you are vainly attempting to bring is the intention of your own heart, your heart is hardened and even if an angel came down to earth confessing that Allah is God and the Messenger is the prophet Muhammad you still wouldn't believe. I am not trying to change you a muslim, but rather tell you that your claim against my way of life is false. I have no intention in arguing a person who rejected the signs of Allah especially when you are off to your affairs of superiority. By the way you never confessed to reading the quran in its entirety tell your readers that. And this is a sign of the day of judgement the Muslims will be eaten and spit out like something despise, and people will try their entirety to ruin the reputation of Muslims, Islam, and Allah, but another sign is that Islam will grow, and it is the fastest religion worldwide, yes even after the conspiracy of 9/11. You may plan, but Allah is the greatest of planners. You actuality made the awareness of Islam by this site, as most intelligent people will look to both sides and way which one is more accurate. You cannot destroy the plan of god it is you who is destroying yourself, though you spend your effort for hours and money well-spent on a website that Lies against God, but not an atom drop have you hurt him or testing my faith. I am a Muslim and proud to be one, no matter whether I am conspired against or killed for it, I desire the reward of the Hereafter, for Allah sees what I see not..

By the Way were you muslim then converted into another

Amani

Yada wrote:
So now the best you can do is ad hominem? Why are you wasting my time with such drivil?

AC wrote:
you are suppose to practice of philosophy that is peaceful/ carefree/ naturalistic yet you practice hatred. If you are so not threatened by islam why do you have this site putting up something productive. And, what kind of radio show you have and it probably played somewhere mountainous. Anyways I want to congratulate you on the exposure to Islam. And, besides we'll all see whose scum at the end, if you studied whats going on it is foretold by islamic and biblical signs nearing to the day of judgment. I wasn't trying demean you or convert you, simply inform and if you are not mature enough to realize so be it.

You are worshiping a man a creation himself, who set no laws or authority or standards or morality, if everyone worshiped him, everything is flawed, for man is flawful that needs to be guided by something divine, and that not a job for creation. What makes you so different from people that carved idols and say it is god, when they themselves would be destroyed, yahowda died and the earth and universe should of as well. Now you see how it feels when I do the same to you but, apparently in a few moments who will have the most self-control.

Yada wrote:
Amani,

I already have enough silliness and drivel from you to fill several radio shows, there is no need to continue to embarrass yourself or your religion. Thank you, anyway.

If you read www.ProphetOfDoom.net, www.QuestioningPaul.com, www.YadaYah.com, or www.IntroToGod.org, use actual evidence and some semblance of reason to try and actually refute something I've written. Thousands have tried before you and none have succeeded. Many of their attempts are posted in the Feedback section. Your, attempt, however, has been so universally inept, it provides a wonderful platform to expose and condemn the consequence of religion.

Thousands of Muslims have threatened to kill me for revealing their Scriptures openly, thoroughly, logically, and chronologically, but yet I'm not threatened or intimidated by Islam. It and they are way too foolish to be taken seriously. I hate Islam, not just for what it has done to your ability to think, but for what it has done to ruin the lives and souls of otherwise innocent Muslim children. There is a reason Islamic nations are the least free, most immoral, least inventive, least educated, least prosperous, and most violent places on earth. If you want to know what hell is like, go live in one of them. But this should not be a surprise because the people living in them have been foolish enough to accept an incestuous, womanizing rapist, pedophile, and sexist, a mass murdering terrorist, a demon possessed liar, a kidnapper and slave trader as God's messenger. If that's not stupid, what is?

Prophet of Doom is my gift to them. Thousands have been saved by it. You were just too indoctrinated to be able to process the overwhelming magnitude of irrefutable evidence contained therein. Every point you raised was refuted in the book.

If you had actually read Prophet of Doom, or even read what I've written to you, Amani, you would know that I'm not religious, I don't worship anyone or anything, I have no idols. Your ad hominem slander is making you look stupid.

And as for being peaceful, if you are a peaceful Muslim, Allah hates you and wants good Muslims to kill you so that he can torture you in hell (read the 9th surah). And as for hate, not only does Yahowah hate all religion, there is nothing more loving than exposing and condemning that which is unreliable. That is why God, Himself, asked me to write Prophet of Doom and make it freely available to everyone. Consider it His gift to the ignorant and irrational.

In Prophet of Doom I prove beyond any doubt, exclusively using the oldest and most credible Islamic scriptural sources, that Islam is false. In the Intro to God, Yada Yah, and Questioning Paul, I prove that Christianity and Judaism are false. Doing so was compassionate.

In your previous email, you said that I "had no proof." And yet, the opposite is true. Collectively, the four books I have listed provide 5,000 pages of documented evidence to logically prove that Yahowah is God and Allah is Satan, that Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are errant and completely unreliable. There is only one place where Yahowah introduces Himself to mankind, only one place that Yahowah presents the means to engage in a relationship with Him, only one place that Yahowah explains the path to salvation, and it isn't in the Qur'an, Talmud, or New Testament.

Once I do the radio show on your letters, I'll send you a link to the archive. And if you think that you can refute anything I say using evidence and reason, I'll even let you call in and state your case. But to go on the air, you are going to have to do much better than you have done thus far.

Yada

Offline James  
#330 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 3:08:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JM wrote:
Your book predicted this!

And Hillary might replace Biden and Obama may step down

Arab Spring run amok: ‘Brotherhood’ starts crucifixions

http://www.wnd.com/?p=248917

Yada wrote:
JM,

The reason that I was able to predict that Muslims would become better Muslims and thus jihadists seeking to kill every Christian, Jew, and peaceful Muslim on earth, is that it was obvious after reordering the Qur'an and setting it into the context of Muhammad's life using the Hadith. And, of course, it was affirmed by Yah.

It is interesting, however, that crucifixions served as the catalyst for the transition in Tea With Terrorists. Looking back on that plot choice, I did not make it because of Q5.33, but in retrospect, I should have. I simply wanted something so graphic that it would shake people up sufficiently to question their indoctrination. But now in light of what is happening in Egypt, it was prophetic. (A fellow has the tendency to get lucky a lot when they work with and are inspired by the right Guy.)

I'll cover this story next week on GCN - probably on Monday.

Hillary actually won the popular vote against Obama, so when she transitioned from foe to friend, and gave up being Senator of NY to be Sucky of Stink, something was up. BO either retired her campaign debt or promised to make this switch during the second term, or both. But H Rotten Clinton has become a blimp, which isn't permissible when running for national office. She looks like she is wearing a burka in most pictures. So I'm beginning to doubt her revival.

Yada

Offline James  
#331 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:32:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Hi Yada,

Want to first say that I really appreciate the work you've done on POD. I use it quite a bit in my arguments that I have online with muslims and apologists, and it's really invaluable to me in that regards.

In the past I've started reading the POD quran from the 1st surah, but recently I started reading in order of what is considered to be the revealed chronology of the quran. I have found several sites that define a certain chronology, but reading the 90th POD surah, you mention that the quran is roughly 40 surahs old. According to the chronology I was using, I was only about 15 surahs into the quran.

So, this is my question: what is the chronological order that you use for the POD quran? I've seen several indications on the POD site that mentions you putting it in chronological order, yet have been unable to find a listing that starts with surah 96. Am I missing it somewhere?

I appreciate any help you could provide me. Thanks again for your work.

Regards,
M

Yada wrote:
M,

There is no possible way of accurately ordering the Qur'an surahs because we don't have enough Meccan history and because many surahs were patched together from earlier and later recitals. So all you can really do is use what we have in the Hadith to order them by groups relative to the Meccan surahs. With the last 24 surahs, there is so much Hadith information, they are easy to order, albeit they still have the same issue of being pieced together over time. It is a myth to assume that they were revealed as a cohesive whole.

To create the order presented in POD, I referenced three scholarly attempts to order them, blending them to create one out of a sea of disagreements. And I used what the Hadith revealed to make connections which also guided my conclusions.

Yada

Offline FredSnell  
#332 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:56:58 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
Read above post first, and if you are interested, you can look into their holy book below ...

http://www.cmje.org/religious-texts/quran/

then you too can start tying it together...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Offline James  
#333 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 10:53:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Greetings,

Thank you for having the guts to say what needs to be said. So many today seem to run for cover when it comes to discussing the truth about Islam. Free speech is rapidly being sacrificed at the altar of Muslim appeasement due to fear of how their communities will respond. This response comes, without exception, with intimidation, threats and violence. Is Allah so impotent that he cannot defend his own honour? Consider what the God of the Christian says, ‘Vengeance is mine says the Lord, I will repay’. My God sits in the heavens and laughs at those who take aim at him. Please continue the good work and may Jesus Christ strengthen and prosper your endeavours.

Kind Regards,
S

Yada wrote:
S,

We agree that it takes courage to tell the truth today. And it takes work too. To tell the truth you have to invest the time to learn it. With Islam I invested 10,000 hours studying the Quran and Hadith. So I understand Muhammad, Allah, and Islam.

Allah and Yahowah are opposites. Allah is Satan. Yahowah is God.

Yahowah is not a Christian. He hates all religion. Yahowah uses "the Lord" title in reference to Satan, not for Himself. Lord defines Satan's ambitions which are the antithesis of Yahowah's will. I'm afraid that your bible translations have led you astray in this regard. And Yahowah says that the replacement of His name with the Satanic title "Lord" is the greatest crime man has ever perpetrated.

Moreover, there is no "Jesus Christ." The Son's name is Yahowsha'. And He is the Ma'aseyah. His actual name and title are God-given and meaningful.

If you would like to verify these things for yourself, I encourage you to go to www.IntroToGod.org.

Yada

Offline James  
#334 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2012 3:45:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Hi Yada,

Thanks for your reply. I do in fact understand that what is translated in the KJV for example as “Lord” is in fact Yaweh (third person masculine singular of the verb ‘to be’) and am perfectly capable of going to the original Hebrew and Greek texts for myself. I think that you possibly have the translation slightly wrong in using Yahowah. This seems to carry on the insertion of the ‘o’ in the name as a result of the hybridisation of the words “Adonai” and “Yaweh” and equates to the wrong rendering of Jehovah in English.

Yada wrote:
Please read www.IntroToGod.org. There you will discover the proper pronunciation of the verb hayah and the noun towrah which in turn will lead to the proper pronunciation of Yahowah. You are promoting two myths in your response.

Further, hayah wasn't written in the third person. But I'm glad that you can go to the Hebrew texts for yourself. That is always the best place to turn for answers.

My main concern with your legalistic approach to the name Jesus is that all names vary according to language.

Yada wrote:
Are so indoctrinated with Christianity, and Pauline Doctrine, that you see accuracy as "legalistic." If true, that is a shame.

Names do not vary according to language. Words vary, and thus are translated. Names should always be transliterated. You ought not try to defend a position with errant statements.

Yes, Jesus is Yeshua in the Hebrew and Iesous in the Greek (which is the language chosen by God for the original transcripts of the New Testament).

Yada wrote:
Wrong again, twice more. The name Yahowsha' is written over 200 times in Yahowah's Word. I rather think He knows how to spell it and pronounce it. And Iesous is not written out once in any pre-Constantine manuscript of your "Christian New Testament." You are either unaware of the Divine Placeholders or you don't understand what they represent. Further, Iesous, Iesoun, and Iesou aren't transliterations of Yahowsha', but that is obvious. And speaking of obvious, why incorrectly transliterate an errant and late Greek transliteration of a Hebrew name? Worse, why defend it?

But let’s look at other linguistic variations: The name John in English is rendered Ioannes in Greek, Ivan in Russian, Janos in Hangarian, Johann in German and so on.

Yada wrote:
It would be better if you learned something about translation and transliteration before making an errant argument. You might learn who is misleading you.

There was no one named "John" in the first century. The man's name was and remains Yahowchanan. That name communicates something quite profound, as does every Hebrew name. The corruption is, however, meaningless.

No one should be concerned about linguistic variations of this kind.

Yada wrote:
That is your opinion, not Yahowah's. God says the opposite. So I'm going to trust Him on this one, not you.

I know Whom I speak to when I call upon the name of Jesus and he hears me when I call upon him.

Yada wrote:
Wrong again. If you don't know His name, you don't know Him. Further, Yahowah told us that He only hears the prayers of those who are towrah observant.

And speaking of being towrah observant, Yahowsha' was towrah observant so why aren't you? And what makes you think that God listens to those who don't know His name, don't know what He said, and don't know what He did, or how all of these things affirm His towrah promises? More telling, why is the Christian Jesus disassociated from the towrah and why does the Christian Jesus have more in common with Dionysus than the actual Yahowsha'.

Just the like everyone around the world who calls upon Him in their own native tongue. Jesus, or if you prefer Yeshua, is also described in the New Testament as “King of kings and Lord of lords” by the way. This word lord is “kurios” in the Greek and is equivalent to “adonai” in the Hebrew. Hardly a reference to Satan my friend.

Yada wrote:
I don't prefer Yeshua. That is a rabbinic corruption designed to accomplish the same mission as the Christian Jesus. Yahowah never spells the name "Yeshua."

There is no "New Testament." There is only one Covenant and it has yet to be renewed. And when it is renewed, it's reaffirmation will be based upon Yahowah providing those who survive His return (which will exclude all religious people) with a perfect copy of His towrah - teaching, placing and writing His towrah inside of us. That pretty much destroys your "legalistic" argument and the very basis of Christianity and its "New Testament."

Kurios isn't written out once on any page of any pre-Constantine manuscript of the "Christian New Testament." So the very basis of your argument vanishes. But more importantly, in Yirmayah and Howsha', Yahowah states that the replacement of His name with the satanic title "the Lord" is the greatest abomination ever perpetrated by man. So once again, since I have to choose between trusting you or trusting God, I'm going to side with Yahowah.

Also, the errant vocalization 'adonay is very seldom used in reference to Yahowah. And when the root ' d n y is deployed in conjunction with Yahowah, it is 'edonay, which has a far more accurate and revealing connotation.

While I sympathise with a zealous defence for what you believe to be the truth, you should be careful not to impose legislative requirements on mere pronunciations. I sincerely do wish you all the best with your bold proclamation of the truth about Islam.

Yada wrote:
Actually, based upon your response, you sympathize with Pauline Doctrine. You are opposed to accuracy and the truth as both were presented in Yahowah's Word. But your argument isn't with me. It is with Yahowah. Your position in contrary to His, especially regarding His name.

I know and understand vastly more about Yahowah's towrah, prophets, and psalms, than I do Islam's quran and hadith. And I know and understand vastly more about the errors of Christianity and Judaism than I know of the errors of Islam. In fact, it was by comparing the towrah and prophets to the quaran that I learned that Christianity was in conflict with God's testimony. I used to be a christian. But I have chosen a covenant relationship with Yahowah over the religion. And you can't have both. The lone prerequisite of participating in the Covenant is walking away from religion and politics.

One last thought: “Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord”. I.e., “. . . . that Yeshua ha-Mashiach hu ha-Adon”

Cheers,
S

Yada wrote:
That's wrong too, and in many ways. It is from Philippians, which isn't Scripture since Paul was a false prophet (for proof read www.questioningpaul.com) The name is wrong, as are both titles. Further, as with all of Paul's quotations, it is an errant and truncated paraphrase of a passage from Yasha'yah which has been removed from its context and manipulated to mislead. If you knew Yahowah, you would know that He does not want His Covenant children bowing down to Him. Those bowing before Him are being judged.

You were given freewill, but not the authority to change Yahowah's name or testimony. Regarding such things, He was bold, and so am I.

I will be sharing your letter anonymously on a radio show on GCNLive.com called Shattering Myths. You are welcome to call in an defend your position should you choose to do so.

Yada

Offline James  
#335 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2012 10:51:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MT wrote:
I am a Christian man and I simply do not know what to say. Wow!

I had a religion identity crisis about fifteen years ago. I had looked at all the major religions. I did not do a bunch of research but I did ask questions by each faith’s leaders.

I had heard that Muslims share the same roots with Abraham and all the rest.

I felt that they seemed more religious than most. Practicing it more so.

I hesitated. I thought I would try a local Methodist Church first. I joined the First United Methodist Church.

I attended for a year and decided that they were not right for me. They seemed to accept homosexuality and I was not comfortable with that. I felt that if God did not approve of it then why do they?

Then I gave up for a while and just read my Holy Bible at home and became comfortable with that.

Suddenly 9-11 happened. There went much of my respect towards Islam. I had to find out what they were about.

I had learned through my own searching That Muhammad was an abuser and had blood on his hands. I learned that he used Islam to keep people in line.

What I just read not only reaffirmed what I personally found but it also really made me look at the entire religion much differently.

An eye opener for certain.

I guess all religions do that including Christianity.

I have always felt that the Catholic Church was a theological dictatorship in the dark ages and onward.

I now just believe in Christianity and practice in my own home and I pray daily for guidance. I am very afraid of all organized religions now. I do believe that God is the one and only God. He is the one whom said I am!

Thank you for letting me read this on your web site for free. It isn’t often that one gets to read these things and it is free.

I am sad about what has been happening to human kind in this world.

Leaders take full advantage of the ignorant and keep them ignorant for their own power trips.

Again, Wow!

MT

Yada wrote:
Hi MT,

Yes, Islam is rotten to the core. Muhammad was among the most repulsive men whoever lived. His god, Allah, was modeled after Satan. His religion is a declaration of war on all mankind.

Christianity isn't the answer, however, and for the reason you mentioned. You can't speak for God, whose name is Yahowah, if you contradict Him. And this is the essence of of Paul's letters, and thus the Christian religion.

I have attached An Introduction to God. It is also available at www.IntroToGod.org. It too is free. It will help you come to appreciate why you have come to question religious teaching, and in the process lead you to God. And based upon your letter, I'm certain that you are going to like Him.

I do a daily radio show on www.GCNlive.com called Shattering Myths. And you can join the YY Forum at www.YadaYah.com to communicate with others who know the truth.

Yada

Offline James  
#336 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2012 3:05:22 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Dear Yada,

For 10 years I have been reading, researching, thinking, and writing about Islam. The culmination of all this work is a book entitled Muhammad and the Birth of Islamic Supremacism: The War With the Jews 622-628 A.D. As the title suggests, the book is an in-depth study of Muhammad's contentious battles with the Jews of Medina and the entire Hejaz region of Arabia. Muhammad's war with the Jews lays bare the seeds of Islamic supremacism; thus, an understanding of this story will enable the reader to become aware of Allah's revelations and Muhammad as the messenger of those revelations as the primary sources of violent jihad throughout Islamic history. I have used copious quotes from the Qur'an, hadith (Bukhari, Muslim, and Dawud), the Sira (Ishaq, Sa'd, Waqidi,etc.), various tafsir (commentaries on the Qur'an), Muslim and non-Muslim historians and commentators to support the interpretation explained in the book.

Would you please consider publicizing this book on the Prophet of Doom website? A review of the book would be great or any other advertising you can give it. Check out the link below for more information on the book. A paperback edition is listed on Amazon as well as on Kindle and Nook.

Thank you for anything you can do to help publicize the birth of Islamic supremacism.

David Hayden

http://www.amazon.com/Mu...keywords=muhammad+hayden

Yada wrote:
David,

Congratulations. Well done.

I read your letter and the quotes regarding your book that were posted on the Amazon link you provided. Based upon what I read, I concur with your approach, which is to deploy evidence and reason, and with your conclusions which are irrefutable. Islamic terrorism can only be understood, and thus be successfully confronted, by those familiar with the words and deeds of Muhammad. One flows from the other.

I do not concur, nor does the Qur'an or its wannabe god Allah, that 99% of Muslims are peaceful. According to the 9th Sura, there are no peaceful Muslims. Further, based upon the election results throughout the Islamic world, upwards of 70% of Muslims are fundamentalists, and thus by definition, pro jihad.

I host a radio show on GCN (Genesis Communication Network) Monday through Friday at 10.00 am est to 12.00 noon called Shattering Myths. I'd be pleased to interview you and discuss your book whenever you'd like. The audience is not large, but most listeners are very well informed, especially regarding Islam.

I have not contributed to the Prophet of Doom website in many years, although I still maintain it. So I do not know if we provide links to other sites or books other than to my own research on the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. But if we do, I'll recommend your book and site to our webmaster.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding being a guest on the Shattering Myths program. The archive of the show can then be posted on your site, and on Amazon, encouraging all who listen to read your research.

I don't know if you covered it in your book, but it is interesting to consider how Jews in Yathrib and Khaybar became Muhammad's foes. Nothing happens without a reason. And understanding is often the byproduct of recognizing an individual's motivations.

Yada

Offline James  
#337 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:20:38 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DH wrote:
Yada,

Thanks for your speedy reply to my request and kind comments about my book. Yes, I would be pleased to be interviewed on your GCN radio show, Shattering Myths. A Tuesday or Thursday morning would be best for me. Let me know the date .

Concerning the 1 percent of Muslims being jihadists, in the conclusion of the book I make that point that those who consider Islam to be a religion of peace "often bandy a 1 percent figure of jihadists active in the world today." I go on to say that even if the number is only 1 percent that equates to 10,000,000 jihadists who use terror as a tactic to make Islam supreme. I agree with you that a much higher percentage of Muslims firmly believe in implementing Sharia law and Islamic supremacism even though they may disagree in using the terror tactics of the violent jihadists.

I definitely cover the story of how the Jews in Yathrib and Khaybar became foes of Muhammad. I cover it in detail. It's a fascinating story.

DH

Yada wrote:
DH,

I'm open to devoting the entire first hour of the show (10.05 am est to 10.58) to you, your research, conclusions, and book on either Tuesday or Thursday of next week. Let me know which of these works best for you.

My producer is Scott. You will reach him when you call toll free XXX-XXX-XXXX the day of the show. It would be great if you could call in at 10.00 am est. I'll introduce you by reading some of what you sent me.

I suspect that we will agree on most things and that I understand the evidence which underlies your conclusions as well if not better than anyone who might interview you. My audience will also be very supportive as they are well informed when it comes to Islam.

If it takes more than one program to cover the first Islamic war against Jews, then I'm open to devoting more shows to this topic. So after the show, let me know if you'd like to do a series on the onset of Islamic terrorism and Antisemitism.

Yada

DH wrote:
Yada, Thursday would be best. I'll call at 10 a.m. EST. Thursday, Nov. 15.

Yada wrote:
Perfect. Scott, my producer, will be expecting your call.

Yada

PS If you'd like to know my position on Islam read or listen to www.ProphetOfDoom.net. The book is free online in HTML, PDF, and MP3. I suspect that POD is still among the best documented, most comprehensive, chronological, and contextual presentations of Islam's five oldest sources. The war against Jews begins in chapter 14 with Anti-Semite and continues through 24 Profitable Prophet Plan. Also, you might find the Sources Appendix particularly revealing.

Yada

Offline James  
#338 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 3:40:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Hi Yada,

Just wanted your comment on something I heard on your show on Friday Blog talk. As I have great respect for
you and all you offer on your understanding of the Towrah, I feel compelled to say this to you. I know of your
history of the Muslims and yet I was quite shocked at your statement that you don't care if a Palestinian child gets
killed (as a result of bombs) .
I am no lover of these people and I am not an anti-semite being I married a Jewish man and have attended family religious
activities.
Would this statement be equal to an Evangelical child being bombed in a church and why should we care, since
they notoriously backed the war mongering G Bush and will grow up to back the next war mongering republican?
How about a Catholic child being in the same position, after all that religion is a terrible infection on society and
we don't need any more of them! These people will not grow up murdering, yet they will kill souls and murder through
support of Presidential Positions.

Perhaps , we should be more like Abraham. The story is told to us for a reason. When God told him what he was
going to do to the people it that horrible city, he tried to bargain with Yahowah for the lives of the righteous. He
did not say I don't care if you kill any of those children. He wanted any that could be saved
be saved. What if there is just one prodigal son amongst the millions of these people? Instead of us being okay with
those who are destroyed, We are to rejoice at just one little lonely sheep saved from the corruption.

How can we ,who are told that we should not kill, back any corrupt government, lobbying bombs, when they are
guilty of creating the problems that they now try to solve with bombs? Isn't the killing all to be left to Yahowah.
He is the one who ultimately knows the outcome of all of this. I back the Jews, but I feel they are as
beguiled and misled as we Americans.

I just wanted to let you know this, you can toss it in the email trash and that is okay with me, after all I do not know the
Towrah as you do. I do love your show and have learned much from you and we now have a Towrah (which we read)
and Shofar in our home and plan to Shamar Towrah, Thanks to you.
If you wish to comment I would love to hear from you.

Respectfully, D

Yada wrote:
D, your comparisons are not appropriate nor are your extrapolations. The situation in Gaza with fundamentalist Islam is incomparable with Catholics and evangelicals today, as is cause and effect in Israel vs your examples in America. And there were no young children spared in Sodom.

Look at the pictures of "Palestinian" children with their automatic rifles, read their textbooks, consider their indoctrination, contemplate the overtly satanic nature of their religion, and ponder the words which first emerge and are recorded from their mouths as they spout destructive and deadly slogans. They are suicide bombers in waiting, future jihadists. And they are all indoctrinated to the point that they want to destroy Israel and kill Yah's chosen people. There is no hope for them and world is better off with them gone. Moreover, the vast majority of those killed were sacrificed by their religious leaders, as their parents were ordered to keep them in proximity to stashes of weapons and rockets - all of which were designed to kill Jews.

Reading the Towrah and Prophets, I'm convinced that Yah isn't concerned over their death either - expressly because of the specific nature of this particular situation. They are the host of the most deadly and demonic of all diseases and they are brainwashed to hate all that Yah loves.

There is a massive difference between sanctioning or actually targeting and killing innocent children, which neither I nor Israel is doing, and not caring that a child is killed under these circumstances where their bloodthirsty parents, their religion, and their leaders have betrayed them. Any child raised in that culture will kill until killed. There are no future peacemakers among them. Their iniquity is full. In reality, it is their parents and their parent's religion that killed them sooner rather than later, and before they, themselves, killed.

Yada

Offline James  
#339 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 7:33:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada, Thank You for your explanation! The situation is far worse than I could have imagined. Frightening! I have much yet to learn about this situation, if I dare. I still have to deal with my bleeding heart liberal nature. Regards! D

Yada wrote:
The Muslims in Gaza want you and others to feel sorry for them, which is why they have positioned their children in harm's way. By not reacting that way, they not only fail, but we make future deaths less likely because they will serve no purpose. Also, once their inequity was complete, Yahowah asked Yahuwdym to kill the children who were corrupting the Promised Land with their religion. So in this specific situation, we are on solid ground when we show no compassion for what they have done to corrupt everything they have touched, including their children.

To be merciful we must come to hate that which is merciless.

The situation in Gaza is way beyond hope. There is no salvation, no peace, no mercy. Islam has done this to them.

Yada

Offline James  
#340 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:08:28 AM(UTC)
James
Man

BS wrote:
My name is BS, I run an online media organization named Headline News. I was hoping I could ask you some questions for an interview I would love to conduct. If you accept this offer just email back.

Yada wrote:
Sure.
Yada

BS wrote:
So what are your thoughts on the Benghazi attack?

Yada wrote:
1. Ansar Sharia is a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist group, but since Obama wants his war to be against extremism, he sought to blame a Christian movie rather than Islam.
2. Via Qatar America armed Islamic jihadists to overthrow a secular dictator in Libya, and not only made a bad situation worse, it armed the very groups we fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, and who murdered our ambassador in Benghazi.
3. The Arab Spring as witnessed in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and Syria is actually an Islamic Reformation. And since salafi Islam is committed to waging war against all mankind, this is among the worst things that could occur on our planet.
4. Having not understood Benghazi, America is making the same mistake in Syria, where our weapons are being funneled through Qatar to fundamentalist Islamic terrorists. As bad as the secular dictators are, jihadist governments will be worse.

Yada

Offline James  
#341 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:21:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MH wrote:
I was watching one of your many ridiculous videos on youtube and you really outdid yourself with the hilariously asinine comment about "creating a Palestinian state inside Israel to reward the terrorists."

First of all, Israelis came and stole Palestinian land, and Palestinians have simply been trying to regain their land. If that concept is too difficult for you to grasp, get help.

Second of all, how is what the united states has done for Israel shameful? Without the united states, Israel would have been wiped out three times already. Its only US aid that managed to get keep them from being driven out of the land they are illegally occupying.

Lastly, I want to ask how you sleep at night spreading this kind of nonsense around, namely prophet of doom. Islam is not an evil religion, Arabs wouldn't be attacking if we'd stop helping Israel rape and pillage their lands, and stop destroying and occupying their countries. The fact that these terrorists happen to be Islamic is incidental. Their motivations are political. Isn't it convenient that Islamic terrorists didn't attack the US before 1948, and ignorant hatemongerers like you didn't even know what Islam was until 11 years ago, and now you carry on about it like an expert?

You're not an expert. You have a business degree, you are completely unqualified to speak on this or any other subject. You are a right wing bible thumper who doesn't know anything.

Yada wrote:
You are indoctrinated, ignorant, and irrational - but don't take that personally. I'm only evaluating your email.

You have come to believe in a mythical people and place. And like all who are beguiled by Islam, you are full of yourself.

If you can refute Prophet of Doom, have at it. Thousands of Muslims have tried and not one has found anything to discredit.

As for who I am, you are equally ignorant. I'm not a "right winger," as I am anti-political. I'm also anti-religious, so I don't "thump the bible." Try again.

Yada

Offline FredSnell  
#342 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:13:39 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
The world is completely bonkers. http://www.thereligionof...m/Quran/023-violence.htm
Offline JamesH  
#343 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:09:11 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
^
The world is completely bonkers. http://www.thereligionof...m/Quran/023-violence.htm

Very interesting site encounterhim  Ths

It's kind of scary how fast we are traveling to YHWH return and so many are unaware.

I also find it interesting that unless a person is seeking Yah they can not see it.
Kind of like when the pillar of cloud was between Pharoh and the children of Israel  at the red sea. Pharoh and his men would not stop. They had plenty of opportunity to go home or bless Israel but they chose their own destruction.

I'm going to forward this site to a few.

Edited by moderator Friday, December 14, 2012 3:01:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: fixes quotes

Offline James  
#344 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:19:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

BC wrote:
You have quoted verses of The Holy Qur'an out of context. Read in context you will embrace Islam."When truth is hurled over falsehood, falsehood perishes for falsehood is by its nature bound to perish "(Holy Qur'an)

POD wrote:
Read the book in context next time before you make a fool of yourself. Prophet of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive, chronological and contextual presentation of Islam's five oldest sources, inclusive of the Qur'an. ever written. It is based exclusively upon Muhammad's words and deeds. And the reason I haven't embraced Islam is because in the context of Muhammad's life the Qur'an is the worst book ever written. It is repulsive, immoral, dishonest, and vicious.

Wake up.

PoD

Offline James  
#345 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:21:28 AM(UTC)
James
Man

The same MH as post 346

MH wrote:
I guess I should have expected nothing less from a response by Yada besides incoherent, narcissistic pretentious self aggrandizing and a complete evasion of every point I made.

Palestinians and Palestine are not mythical, when will you right wing bible thumpers stop this pathetic act? Don't you realize how much you're dissolving your credibility and what little merit your position might have if you didn't try to flat out deny the existence of a people that have been around for thousands of years? They were the occupants of that land for thousands of years after the jews were expelled, and before they illegally stole it in 1948 the area was predominantly Arab until ethnic cleansing committed by the IDF.

I'm not beguiled by Islam, I am an academic and a scholar and I recognize things for what they are. Islam is background noise. I'll ask you again to address my point, it shouldn't be so difficult. If you are so convinced of this painfully misguided belief that Islam indoctrinates men into mindless killing machines and this is the reason terrorists exist, why did Islamic terrorists only begin attacking the US in the late 1900s?

Clearly Islam did not spontaneously appear in 1999, and certainly there were methods of transportation between the middle east and here for centuries.

Why don't Muslims attack Sweden for example? Or Japan? Why is it conveniently only countries who are directly involved in occupying and destroying Arab nations, or giving outrageous amounts of aid to Israel and assisting its genocidal campaign against its neighbors?

You can do it Yada, use those few good neurons to crank out some kind of response to this gaping hole in your logic.

And as for your borderline handicapped comment about you being anti-political and anti-religious, I have to ask if you suffer from some form of acute psychosis. You can't be anti-political when you're blatantly pushing a political agenda and you can't be anti-religious when you advocate the bible on your website. There's this thing called logic, see?

POD wrote:
MH

If the best you have is ad hominem, straw man, and red herring, you don't have a credible argument. I'll rely on history, thank you. And history tells us that there are no Palestinians and no country called Palestine. The Philistines were annihilated by the Assyrians 2500 years ago and Philistina was a deliberate ruse perpetrated by the Romans circa 135 CE to beguile the ignorant. It seems to have worked, at least on you. History tells us that Yisra'el is the homeland of Yahuwdym. But none of this will matter to you. You will continue to find evidence and reason irrelevant so that you can continue to fuel your rage.

All to often, and with alarming regularity, "academic and scholar" seems to define someone who claims to be an expert in something, claiming to know that one thing apart from the context of the whole, and yet they never seem able to actually understand anything. But in your case, at least based upon this letter, that definition is way too flattering.

Normally, I like to either read hostile letters like yours on my radio show, or sometimes even ask the person who wrote them to debate me on the show, but based upon the quality of your writing and its inaccuracies and fallacies, there is no merit to doing either.

PoD

And again

MH wrote:
Its typical of brainwashed religious zealots like you not to respond when your argument is demolished. I have a bachelors degree in history, I am truly eager to know what you base your ridiculous claim that Palestine and Palestinians are mythical on. No scholarly source agrees with this right wing Zionist idea.

I also want you to answer why terrorists don't attack France, Sweden, Germany and the myriad of other nations that aren't involved in helping Israel wipe out the middle east. If its truly Islam and not in fact POLITICS, then answer that simple question unless you are too ignorant.

POD wrote:
I've received 10,000 letters from religious zealots, so I'm not often surprised any more. But this is breathtaking. It is hard to imagine someone as misinformed so sure that they are right and so braggadocios about it.

Offline FredSnell  
#346 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:57:27 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Give me your degree you freakin idiot so I can rip it in half. You sure don't deserve the recognition. Everything in POD is verifiable with just a few tries of google search. Tying it all together is all POD did showing the history of an insane egotistical maniac, that turned into a rapist, murdering pedophile. And his followers have their hand raised against it's neighbor. Even within their own society, their norms are to punish women as they exalt men. This is because they follow their god, Allah, and his prophet...what's that guys name we can't even make a drawing of without being stabbed to death.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html

Those countries you listed as not hostile to I-slam are appeasing their religion out of fear. They wish these people had never been let into their countries. Why is it in most Muslim controlled countries any community that isn't Muslim, ...blah,blah,blah...you fill in the lines, nincompoop!
Offline James  
#347 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 6:19:07 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MH again from above.

MH wrote:
You still haven't answered the question. And you accuse ME of ad hominem and straw man. Why hasn't there been a terrorist attack in France, Germany, Sweden etc? Why is it only countries that destroy Muslim nations and help Israel enslave Palestine? Its a simple question. If you're so sure its Islam, then logically every single nation in the world should be suffering terrorist attacks as certainly of the 1 billion muslims in the world there are more than enough to attack every part of the world.

Why is it only the nations that are involved in destroying their nations? Answer that simple question. Or is the gaping hole in your hateful racist logic too hard to swallow?

POD wrote:
Not only have there been, and recently, the argument itself is a red herring.

Muslim nations don't need to be destroyed. They are already the most hellish places on earth. Moreover, Muslims kill more Muslims that all others combined. It has always been that way. And the targets of Islamic jihad aren't trying to destroy any Muslim nation.

Muhammad was a terrorist which is why Muslims commit 95% of the world's terrorist acts in the name of the wannabe god. You evidently know as little about history as you do Islam.

You claim not to be a Muslim and yet your approach and attitude mirror theirs.

Offline James  
#348 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 8:01:07 AM(UTC)
James
Man

L wrote:
Thanks for your detailed site. You have done a lot studying. I will post your site just as you ask everywhere I see it needs to go.

Just trying to help.

Thanks.
L

Yada wrote:
Thank you L. Let's hope the truth about Islam opens some eyes and minds.

Yada

L wrote:
Hi Yada,

Thanks, you are more than welcome. I'll help out all I can.

I have been reading a lot of what you have written on your P.O.D. site. I will say, you sure have done your homework. I truly am surprised that more people, even Muslims don't see the light after they read and study your site, or even a Quran. You have totally laid it on the line.

If you don't mind I do have a few questions for you, since you are so educated in all this. I know you just might have a good answer for what I am about to ask you.

Let me say this first, then I'll ask you my questions. First off, we all know in the Bible it says that God cast Lucifer down on earth and made him the "Lord of the World".

Yada wrote:
Satan's name isn't "Lucifer" and Yah's Word isn't called the "Bible." For insights on these things, you may want to consider reading www.IntroToGod.org or www.YadaYah.com.

"Lord" is Satan's title. It defines his ambition.

Also when the Bible says that Satan is the "god of this world,"

Yada wrote:
Yahowah says no such thing. Satan wants to be god, but that does not make him god (at least apart from Islam).

Is it saying that he has ultimate authority of this world? I read in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Yada wrote:
Paul was a false prophet, who by his own admission was demon possessed. For mote on this consider reading www.QuestioningPaul.com.

Satan is the ultimate authority behind most every religious and political institution.

The god of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers, (in Christ) so that they (Muslims) cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ. Does that say it all, ,or what?

Yada wrote:
There is no "Christ." It isn't a name and it is an erroneous title. Further, Yahowah has no interest in belief. He can be known.

Gospel is a pagan term.

It is Yahowah who is glorious. Yahowsha' is only a diminished manifestation of Yahowah. And His title is Ma'aseyah. It appears that you have been misled by your religion.

The three books I referenced will help you better understand who Yahowsha' is and how He represents Yahowah.

It is Yahowah's light that you want to see and inherit.

Now my main question is, why in the hell did Mohammad name his Allah " The Lord Of the Worlds? Do you think just maybe he and his followers missed that part in the Bible where it says that the Lucifer is the Lord of the world?

Yada wrote:
Because Allah means "the God." That is the way Satan wants to be known.

Muslims seldom if ever consider Yah's Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. If they did, they'd cease to be Muslims.

Thanks so much for your site. I have learned so much from you.

L

Yada wrote:
I hope that you read the three books that I've listed. In them you will learn something far more beneficial.

Yada

Offline James  
#349 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:29:33 AM(UTC)
James
Man

GS wrote:
If possible, can you first initially just send a reply that you are still
actively replying to questions, being as the website is several years old?

I have been reading your website and find it very informative.
I would like to know what hadith's the Muslims in North American consider as part of
their religion.
How many of the hadith's that you reference are used by Muslims in America?
Are most muslims in America Sunni?

What I am trying to figure out is if most American Muslims who are trying to look
like moderate Muslims, recognize most of the hadith's that you reference as
being a full part of there religion.

If so, then most of them have not read them, or do not understand them, and
if they do understand them and believe them, how could they actually be
moderates?

Would they essentially have to be just deception promoters.

Your website is fairly large, so if you have referenced any of
this specifically, can you give me a website?

Thankyou for your assistance.
GS

Yada wrote:
GS,

There is no way to answer your question relative to Hadith and "Muslims in North America." It would be like asking: how many of Paul's statements to Christians in America consider? Do they read them and do they know that they are in conflict with the Torah? Are they deception promoters?

A Muslim's life is controlled more by the Hadith than the Qur'an, especially in an Islamic country. The overwhelming preponderance of Sharia law comes from the Hadith.

It is difficult to know what percentage of any population is going through the motions to get along as opposed to being resolutely committed to the cause. Moreover, as is the case with most religions, and Islam especially, there is very little thinking involved. Evidence and reason are usually irrelevant.

Furthermore, you are applying your morality and perspective to Islam in search of answers, and that won't work. You consider deception to be wrong, and Muslims consider it to be good. You think that learning and understanding are good and Muslims are told that these things are evil. You think that jihadist terrorism is evil, but Muslims consider it to be the ultimate religious act.

According to the Qur'an and Hadith, there is no such thing as a moderate or peaceful Muslim. Such a person ceases to be a Muslim and must be killed so that Allah can torture them in hell.

A great reference site on the nature of Islam can be found at: http://www.cspipublishing.com/ or http://www.politicalislam.com/. Also I respect http://www.al-rassooli.com/blog/.

The book Prophet of Doom is nothing more or less than the best documented, most comprehensive, contextual and chronological presentation of Islam's five oldest and most credible sources. It presents Muhammad, Allah, and Islam as they actually are. It makes no attempt to determine how much of this evidence the average Muslim knows or understands - or even if knowing and understanding actually matter when considering the influence of this religion.

PoD

Offline James  
#350 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:30:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JA wrote:
Hello,
Just a quick note on observations I made in my research regarding Islam and its agenda.
I was reviewing the definitions of infidel and the rewards for martyrs when a red flag jumped out to me. In the description of rewards for martyrs it speaks of being in paradise until the "end of time". I recognized that the Muslim population is being led into serving evil/the dark one and the proof is blatantly obvious. Perhaps this is why it is not recognized by the Muslim world. Aside from their total indoctrination and brainwashing, the key is the phrase, "until the end of time." With Yahweh, there is NO end of time. You go to heaven to be with Our Father...FOREVER. With Satan there is an end of time after the Battle of Armageddon. Pointing this particular phraseology out to people may assist in freeing the minds and souls from the deceit.
While in college in the eighties there was a religious commission meeting in Oklahoma City to discuss common ground that the world religions could find to be able to co-exist. While having lunch at Oklahoma State University as a student, I was in a discussion with a Prince from Kuwait. This was during the Iran hostage crisis. This young Arab was telling us that the Commission was doomed to failure because the Islamists would lie to achieve their goals. That it was okay to lie, in fact, encouraged as long as they were promoting the agenda of Islam and that they were not lying to a fellow Muslim.
Later, I worked with a young black man in the psych field at a Kansas City hospital. He informed me that if the Imams ordered Muslims to kill in America that he would have to kill me even though we were "friends". Then he found out I am American Indian and carry a card showing my citizenship with the tribe. He said that card would save me from the initial onslaught because their plans were to recruit the American Tribes to help overthrow the Republic. The return of land would be promised in exchange for cooperation. My impression was that later the Tribes would be confronted to join Islam or perish.
I have since grown older, become a Paramedic and was awarded the national EMS Medal of Honor for saving lives. After seeing first hand the amount of lobbyists influence, i was dismayed and lost the blind trust I had previously so naively placed in Our elected prostitutes. This resulted in becoming very politically active around 2008. I educated myself about Islam and shared the information with my State Rep Peggy Mast. She has continued to learn and introduce legislation to help stop the spread of this cancer in Kansas. I also served at the Continental Congress in 2009 that wrote the Articles of Freedom. Read those at articlesoffreedom.us
I hope some of the information I've shared helps someone and applaud your endeavor to stop this subversion of Our institutions and way of life.
In Liberty,

JA B.S., E.T., A.S.E, KS EMT-I, NREMT, KS Delegate to Continental Congress 2009, 2007 Star of Life, Kansas President Oathkeepers, Kansas State Coordinator Patriot Coalition

Continental Congress archives and video at:
cc2009.us
articlesoffreedom.us

Oathkeepers.org
theintolerableacts.org

Yada wrote:
JA, your comparisons between Yahowah and Allah are valid. And your personal experiences in this area are consistent with my own. Also, like you I am no longer political, and for may of the same reasons.

Thank you for sharing this.

Yada