logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2012 8:36:42 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Okay, this isn't to jump on the US president, but this is just too strange:
http://www.usatoday.com/...sgender-nanny/53372092/1

Absolutely NOTHING in this man's life has been normal. Who hires a transgendered individual as a nanny for their child? And he wasn't a baby when he/she was his nanny - the child was 8 years old! Who hires someone going their their own gender and identity problems to be a caregiver for an 8 year old?
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2012 9:57:43 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Citizen/Not citizen...Y or N

Christian/Muslim....Y or N

College grad/ not grad....Y or N

Black/White...Y or N

Gay/Straight....Y or N

He's full of fun that never ends. I'm sure we could go on about Obama, forever! Politics at its worse/or just part of the game...Y or N
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 1:52:22 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

dajstill wrote:
Absolutely NOTHING in this man's life has been normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HRFqmlZEbY

It's a mad world!
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 2:16:37 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

It's a mad world!

Why would Iran give up her ambitions to have atomic weapons? Put yourself into these peoples shoes. America continues to fuel the beast (UN). And this beast is hungry. Syria, get ready to have extremism take over your country thanks to the UN. Israel forgot who YHWH is and has put their trust in the UN and their weapons, imo. This is what will be their Achilles heal. Trusting the world (UN) instead of Yah.

http://www.youtube.com/w...LDcYadaPCXOZumrCV93zYJ8l
Offline dajstill  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 7:57:38 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Both those links are crazy. I found another where Putin was asking who gave NATO the right to kill Gaddafi: http://www.youtube.com/w...RFJ1Q&feature=relmfu

He is absolutely right!

I was talking with my mother earlier today and said the biggest thing I was wrong about for the "end times" was I thought people would be "forced" to do things (like take the mark of the beast - whatever that may be). However, after watching events unfold with my eyes open I can see it will be nothing of the sort. They will gladly accept it, even ask for it - beg for it.

Offline cgb2  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12:16:58 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
dajstill wrote:
I was talking with my mother earlier today and said the biggest thing I was wrong about for the "end times" was I thought people would be "forced" to do things (like take the mark of the beast - whatever that may be). However, after watching events unfold with my eyes open I can see it will be nothing of the sort. They will gladly accept it, even ask for it - beg for it.

Seems the oldest manuscript in TWTY say "..present and provide* themselves* a mark and stamp..."

ISR 1998:
Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, and rich and poor, and free and slave, to be given a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads,
Rev 13:17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell except he that has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is the wisdom! He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.1 Footnote: 1Some ancient manuscripts have 616 instead of 666.

http://www.thewaytoyahuw...on1/revelation#chapter13

...And he makes and causes everyone, individually and collectively, the small, little and few in significance, and the great, powerful and arrogant, and the rich, those abounding in material resources, and the poor, those destitute of wealth and influence, high position and honour, and the free and unrestrained, and the slaves, servants and attendants so that and in order that they will give and grant, supply and furnish, bestow and deliver, commit and permit, extend, present and provide* themselves* a mark and stamp, inscription and sign, imprinted designation, brand, and idolatrous image upon their right hands or upon their foreheads, and it makes it so that and in order that no one and nothing is able or capable, strong, mighty or powerful enough to buy or purchase things in the market or to barter and sell, except and unless they have and hold, possess and own, retain and keep the mark and stamp, inscription and sign, imprinted designation, brand, and idolatrous image, or the name and title, character and person, reputation and authority of the beast and wild animal, or the fixed and definite number of its name and title, character and person, reputation and authority. Here, to this place is and exists wisdom and understanding, knowledge and insight: The one who has and holds, possesses and owns, retains and keeps mind and thoughts, feelings and understandings, reasoning, thinking and righteous judgement, let him calculate, resolve and reach a verdict regarding the fixed and definite number of the beast and wild animal, for it is and exists present as a fixed and definite number of a man, and it is and exists present as 666*.

I often wonder if these verses indicate the inverse of the mark of the beast. Mark of Yah (frontlet of eye = forehead? metaphor)

Rev 7:2 And I saw another messenger coming up from the rising of the sun, holding the seal of the living Elohim. And he cried with a loud voice to the four messengers to whom it was given to harm the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees until we have sealed the servants of our Elohim upon their foreheads.”1 Footnote: 1See 9:4, 14:1, 22:4.
Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of all the tribes of the children of Yisra’ĕl:

Exo 13:16 “And it shall be as a sign on your hand and as frontlets between your eyes, for by strength of hand יהוה brought us out of Mitsrayim.”

Deu 6:7 and you shall impress them upon your children, and shall speak of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up,
Deu 6:8 and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deu 11:18 ‘And you shall lay up these Words1 of Mine in your heart and in your being, and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. Footnote: 1See footnote at 5:22.