logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline iolo  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 4:51:13 AM(UTC)
iolo

I haven't read Yada Yahweh and ever since I was a kid, I was somewhat distrustful of portions of the Bible, especially those portions a kid would find difficulty reading. I figured that God's messages would always be clear, and if it ain't, then it ain't from God! So I kept my faith simple − relying only on the Decalogue and Jesus' words. And then I come across these books and although I have only read a small fraction of them (The Poem of The Man-God is 5 Volumes, around 650 chapters, and I think well over a million words), I think everyone should try to read them. Anyway, here is a short excerpt that I find quite significant:

1 ... Jesus walks slowly to His place and resumes speaking. ... «I will not change one iota of the Law. And Who gave it amongst the peals of thunder on Sinai? The Most High. Who is the Most High? God One and Triune. Where did He take it from? From His Thought. How did He give it? By His Word. Why did He give it? Out of His Love. You can thus see that the Trinity was present. And the Word, obedient as ever to the Thought and Love, spoke on behalf of the Thought and Love. Could I give Myself the lie? No, I could not.

But since I can do everything, I can complete the Law, make it divinely complete, not what men did throughout centuries, as they did not make it complete, but incomprehensible and impossible to be fulfilled. In fact they superimposed precepts and laws taken from their own thoughts, according to their own gain, and they thus lapidated and suffocated, sterilised and buried the most holy Law given by God. Can a tree survive if it is continuously struck by avalanches, rubble and floods? No, it will die. The Law dies in many hearts, suffocated by the avalanches of too many superstructures. I have come to remove them all, and after unearthing and reviving the Law, I will make it no longer a law, but a queen.» ...

2 ... «As you can see I neither change nor mutilate the Law, neither do I corrupt it by superimposing human fomenting theories. I complete it. The Law is what it is and shall be such until the last day; not one word will be changed, not one precept will be abolished. It is crowned with perfection. To reach salvation it is sufficient to accept it as it was given. To obtain immediate union with God it is necessary to live it according to My advice. But since heroes are an exception, I will speak to common souls, to the mass of souls, so that no one may say that I have made what is necessary unknown, in order to reach perfection.

But of everything I tell you, remember this: he who takes the liberty of infringing one of the least of these commandments, will be considered one of the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. And he who will induce others to infringe them, will be considered one of the least both with regard to himself and led to the infringement. He, instead, who through his life and deeds, rather than by words, has convinced others to abide by the Law, will be great in the Kingdom of Heaven and his greatness will be increased by each of those whom he has led to obey and thus sanctify themselves.

3 I know that what I am about to say will taste bitter to many tongues. But I cannot tell lies, even if the truth I am about to speak will procure Me many enemies.

I solemnly tell you that unless you create anew your justice, detaching it completely from the poor and unfairly defined justice which the Pharisees and Scribes have taught you; unless you are really more just than the Pharisees and Scribes, who think they are just because they increase the number of formulae without any substantial change of their spirits, you shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Beware of false prophets and erring doctors. They come to you clad as lambs, and they are rapacious wolves; they come clad with holiness and they deride God; they say they love the truth and they feed on falsehood. Study them before following them. Man has a tongue and speaks with it, he has eyes and sees with them, he has hands and makes signs with them. But he has something else which is a more truthful witness of his real being: his deeds! And what are two hands joined in prayer, if a man is a thief and fornicator? And what are two eyes, which pretending to be inspired, roll in all directions, if after the farce, they greedily stare at a woman or an enemy, out of lust or for murder? And what is a tongue expert in whistling a false song of praise and in seducing by means of honeyed words, if behind your back it calumniates you and is capable of swearing falsely if only it could pass you off as a mean fellow? What is a tongue that says long hypocritical prayers and is then quick in killing the reputation of a neighbour or seducing his good faith? It is disgusting! And disgusting are untruthful hands and eyes. But the deeds of men, the true deeds, that is, his behaviour at home, in business, towards his neighbour and servants, are the things that testify: “This man is a servant of the Lord.” Because holy deeds are the fruit of true religion.» ...

Do you think the 613 mitzvot may possibly be man-made and not God-given and that these became the over-riding religion of the Israelites instead of the simple way-of-living espoused in the Decalogue?
Offline tagim  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:47:39 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

yes
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 2:09:44 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
as Tagim said, yes the 613 mitsvot are man made, they where made by the man Mamonadies, they are not from God. That said based on the excerpts you posted, i would say that Maria Valtorta does not know Yahowah any better than Mamonadies did. Adding the word trinity into Yahowsha's (the one she calls Jesus) mouth is the exact same thing that Mamonadies did when he created his mitsvot. The word trinity can not be found anywhere in Scripture let alone coming from the the mouth of Yahowsha. The concept of a " God One and Triune" is purely pagan and has no basis whatsoever in Scripture.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand