logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ks77  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:53:55 PM(UTC)
ks77

Offline Heabob  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2012 3:24:48 PM(UTC)
Heabob

Hmm, very interesting indeed...
Offline In His Name  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2012 5:51:48 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Signs in the heavens have intrigued me since the Star of Bethlehem discussion a few years ago. LINK
I had intended to look for these kinds of signs using Yada and KP's dates, but just never got to it.

I had expected that these signs should be geographically relevant to Jerusalem (as was the Star of Bethlehem and related phenomenon). But many of the lunar events Mark Blitz speaks of are not even visible in Jerusalem. I don't know if that is relevant or not, but yes it is interesting indeed...
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Yah Tselem  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2012 3:34:03 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
interesting indeed. Looks like on Nasa's eclipse chart, there will be a red one (annular) in 2030 (June 1) and it looks like it's visible from Israel.. http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa...SEatlas3/SEatlas2021.GIF Perhaps that's the one spoken of in Scripture..? I could be reading the chart wrong.
Offline pilgrimhere  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:38:11 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Momentum appears to be building against Israel. I wonder if '14/'15 will see the west bank surrendered.
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:53:45 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
On the YY show recently, Jim, and Yada, were talking about the US having half of it air force now represented by unmanned drones that can and will more than likely be autonomous in their actions. This will allow the drone to sort of be on its own. Sort of like the, "War Games" movie, where the computer makes the deciding action.

http://www.washingtontim...oming-to-a-sky-near-you/

I ask people to be aware of, what this gov't is doing in your name.
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:30:41 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16545333

In Europe...

Something smells rotten in Denmark!
Offline FredSnell  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:37:17 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"...better get it right.

Marcellus, shaken by the many recent disturbing events and no doubt angered (as is Hamlet) by Claudius's mismanagement of the body politic,
astutely notes that Denmark is festering with moral and political corruption. Horatio replies "Heaven will direct it",
meaning heaven will guide the state of Denmark to health and stability.

Not this time!
Offline Daniel  
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 4:27:51 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
Sort of like the, "War Games" movie, where the computer makes the deciding action.

More like "Terminator". We have become SkyNet.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:24:25 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I don't think my Winchester .22 lever action will reach that high. I might invest in something with a little more range to it...lol.

What cha shootin at? Satans Claws (Santa Clause)

http://www.onlylongrange.com/
Offline Theophilus  
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:51:16 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Daniel wrote:
More like "Terminator". We have become SkyNet.

The HK units from terminator was my thought also. I was unaware of just how prevelant UAVs and UCAVs had become, not just in the US but globally. You may wish to see what wiki has on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/...unmanned_aerial_vehicles

-Theophilus
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 8:32:56 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MQ-1C_Warrior

Its missles are named, hellfire. Isn't that what allah roast us unbelievers on? Do we not convict ourselves?

We're so brave by flying drones from a thousand miles away and killing, many times over, innocent bystanders.

At 'l'east allahs followers will come at you screaming some bs. I give them more credit for their belief that I do a sniper.

A sniper is condition not to feel. He views anyone in his scope as a potential savage. Frow the beginning this country hasn't

changed one whiff.
They're at least willing to put their body out there.
Offline ks77  
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:12:36 PM(UTC)
ks77

Wow, ridiculous name for a missile.
Offline cgb2  
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:21:41 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Theophilus wrote:
The HK units from terminator was my thought also. I was unaware of just how prevelant UAVs and UCAVs had become, not just in the US but globally. You may wish to see what wiki has on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/...unmanned_aerial_vehicles

-Theophilus

Yeah, and even old technology
Offline knowing1  
#15 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 1:39:13 AM(UTC)
knowing1

If you look around and "observe" the mentality in this country, we just worship the military...plain and simple! Yahowah warned us repeatedly about "worshipping" false gods and idols. What fools! All the poor souls! They don't have the slightest clue as to the seriousness of what they have done to separate themselves and their children (and their childrens children!) from the straight and narrow path to the Light that is Yahowah!

We are the light unto the nations...Keep up the good work of spreading the truth of the Word. There are so few of us, but if you affect only one soul you have done a great thing!

The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Offline FredSnell  
#16 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:24:54 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

knowing1 wrote:
If you look around and "observe" the mentality in this country, we just worship the military...plain and simple! Yahowah warned us repeatedly about "worshipping" false gods and idols. What fools! All the poor souls! They don't have the slightest clue as to the seriousness of what they have done to separate themselves and their children (and their childrens children!) from the straight and narrow path to the Light that is Yahowah!

We are the light unto the nations...Keep up the good work of spreading the truth of the Word. There are so few of us, but if you affect only one soul you have done a great thing!

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

Beautifully put, knowing1

Sordid explanation...Navy Seal quote of the week

Dana Perrino ( Fox News) describing an interview she recently had with a Navy SEAL. After discussing all the countries he had been sent to, she asked if they had to learn several languages?

His reply: "No ma'am, we don't go there to talk."