logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MadDog  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 10:13:03 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Also the day prior Yada mentioned that the Statue of Liberty was Athena the Greek Goddess.

That has never ever crossed my mind before and I've checked it out on the internet and
it is true.

That is a MAJOR REVELATION about how pagan America is.

Quote:
Deut.5

[7] Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
[8] Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
[9] Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I Yahweh thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
[10] And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

Incredible, just absolutely incredible.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:35:40 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
MadDog wrote:
That is a MAJOR REVELATION about how pagan America is.

This morning while reading, Jude 1, in this verse eleven it reads, "1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core."

Then reading what maddog wrote about Yadas talking about the statue I looked it up. Could this, "Core" ..actually be, Kore?
3rd paragragh...

http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/imageswomen/
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:46:50 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Lokks like you might have to go into the column on the left and find it yourself...sorry!
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:22:08 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
http://en.wikipedia.org/...ile:MithraReliefvert.jpg

Also Roman. Note upper left hand image of Apollo and the rays of the sun coming from his head/crown.
Same theme different culture. Also note all the cute little santa-claus hats.
Man, and to think I used teach my kids to leave drink & food offerings (milk & cookies) during xmas.
Offline Mike  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 1:31:21 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Pardon the link to this overtly pagan/wiccan site but they know what all of these American government symbols, statues, and buildings are / mean. They are pagans after all.

Lady Liberty isn't just an abstract personification of freedom. Early American art makes clear that She is the Greek Athena and the Roman Minerva, Goddess of wisdom, philosophy, and civic virtue, the patroness of good government in Athens and Rome.

http://oldenwilde.org/ol...gan_us/goddesses_us.html

Shalom
Offline Richard  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:13:58 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
That link is outstanding, Mike. It verifies the link between American ideals and paganism. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Offline JamesH  
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:17:18 PM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The Statue of Liberty looks more like Sol Invictus to me (Mithras)

http://en.wikipedia.org/...e_Sol_Invictus_Terme.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/...-_Sol_invictus_01136.JPG

Jim
Offline ks77  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:41:04 PM(UTC)
ks77

Wow, that's messed up. I never knew it was associated with Greek gods, I thought it was bad enough that it came from freemasons.

I actually just had to hand in an essay on Spartan religion and cult, which was talking about Athena's sister Artemis, who, according to some sources, Agmemnon sacrificed his daughter to :(
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2011 2:55:43 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
ks77 wrote:
Wow, that's messed up. I never knew it was associated with Greek gods, I thought it was bad enough that it came from freemasons.

Shouldn't the fact that it came from Freemasons automatically tell you that it's going to have pagan ties :)
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline sirgodfrey  
#10 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2011 5:13:06 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Ok, so how did America come to adopt Athena as its "statue of liberty?". That is a very interesting observation but I don't get why early Americans would choose to erect a Greek and/or Roman goddess.
Offline Steve in PA  
#11 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2011 5:18:39 PM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
It was a gift from France ...?
Offline In His Name  
#12 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2011 8:34:38 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sirgodfrey wrote:
Ok, so how did America come to adopt Athena as its "statue of liberty?". That is a very interesting observation but I don't get why early Americans would choose to erect a Greek and/or Roman goddess.

OR erect a giant obelisk on the National Mall (The obelisk symbolized the sun god Ra, and during the brief religious reformation of Akhenaten was said to be a petrified ray of the Aten, the sundisk. It was also thought that the god existed within the structure.-wikipedia)

OR place the all seeing eye on our national currency (Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. It also appears in Buddhism, where Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" throughout Buddhist scriptures – Wikipedia)

OR a gazillion other satan inspired symbols!
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Richard  
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 5:52:10 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Why is it so difficult for some people to grasp the cold, hard, indisputable fact that the USA was not founded by Christians? Why can they not accept that it was not founded on so-called "Christian principles"? Why do some people persist with their naive determination to "bring America back to God"?

Fact: America was founded by men heavily involved in Freemasonry.
Fact: Not one Freemason is part of Yahowah's Family.
Fact: Christianity is not in line with the Word of Yahowah anyway, so any influence it might have had on our "Founding Fathers" would have been evil.
Fact: Just because a nation prospers and wins wars for awhile does not mean it has Yahowah's favor.

Reciting a pledge of allegiance to a colorful rag and including "under God" in the wording does not mean that the founders of the country represented by that particular banner design was begun by men who faithfully served the God of Abraham, Yitsa'aq, and Ya'aqob. When those "Founding Fathers" are shown to have been immoral and greedy pagans, it becomes all the more insane to honor that beast which they created.

Is the USA presently the absolute best place on this planet to live in with regard to its infrastructure? Yes! Absolutely (for the time being). Does that mean we have been favored by Yahowah? No. And that's the rub. We have been brainwashed to believe that prosperity is a sign of divine approval, and we know that it is not.

So when the national symbols of our country—I speak here to fellow Americans—are shown to honor and represent pagan gods, we ought not be surprised or outraged. When our courts rule to oppose the public display of what everyone thinks are Yahowah's "10 Commandments", we ought not think it strange. And when we are forbidden in the near future from being intolerant of religion and everything else we can think of that is evil, we ought to finally realize that the USA has finally revealed its true colors: darkness.
Offline Walt  
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:08:00 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

flintface wrote:
Why is it so difficult for some people to grasp the cold, hard, indisputable fact that the USA was not founded by Christians? Why can they not accept that it was not founded on so-called "Christian principles"? Why do some people persist with their naive determination to "bring America back to God"?

Fact: Christianity is not in line with the Word of Yahowah anyway, so any influence it might have had on our "Founding Fathers" would have been evil.
Fact: Just because a nation prospers and wins wars for awhile does not mean it has Yahowah's favor.

Reciting a pledge of allegiance to a colorful rag and including "under God" in the wording does not mean that the founders of the country represented by that particular banner design was begun by men who faithfully served the God of Abraham, Yitsa'aq, and Ya'aqob. When those "Founding Fathers" are shown to have been immoral and greedy pagans, it becomes all the more insane to honor that beast which they created.

Is the USA presently the absolute best place on this planet to live in with regard to its infrastructure? Yes! Absolutely (for the time being). Does that mean we have been favored by Yahowah? No. And that's the rub. We have been brainwashed to believe that prosperity is a sign of divine approval, and we know that it is not.

So when the national symbols of our country—I speak here to fellow Americans—are shown to honor and represent pagan gods, we ought not be surprised or outraged. When our courts rule to oppose the public display of what everyone thinks are Yahowah's "10 Commandments", we ought not think it strange. And when we are forbidden in the near future from being intolerant of religion and everything else we can think of that is evil, we ought to finally realize that the USA has finally revealed its true colors: darkness.

RIGHT ON!
Couldn't have said it near as well as you put it brother.

christianity is a mix of corrupted Word of Yahowah & paganism - and the stand in parallel with freemasons, holding hands in places to keep the bond strong (why are there many chritians leaders in the masons). So what the put their hands to will honor their lord, the father of pagan religions (aren't ALL religions technically pagan).
Offline MadDog  
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 10:57:18 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

eh steve wrote:
It was a gift from France ...?

More like a Trojan Horse....wait a minute....that's Greek too.....and pagan....dangit!

Well, for me, it's just that it's been in front of my stupid face my entire life and
I've never given it a second thought. Everytime some TV commentator or actor
mentioned the Statue of Liberty they would say she is "French" and I'd leave it
at that.

Needless to say Athena was the Greek goddess of War.

And if that doesn't describe America right now, I don't know what else could. We are Warmongers.

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena

In Greek mythology Athena, Athenê, or Athene ( /əˈθiːnə/ or /əˈθiːniː/; Attic: Ἀθηνᾶ, Athēnā or Ἀθηναία, Athēnaia; Epic: Ἀθηναίη, Athēnaiē; Ionic: Ἀθήνη, Athēnē; Doric: Ἀθάνα, Athana), also referred to as Pallas Athena/Athene ( /ˈpæləs/; Παλλὰς Ἀθηνᾶ; Παλλὰς Ἀθήνη), is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, warfare, strength, strategy, female arts, crafts, justice and skill. Minerva, Athena's Roman incarnation, embodies similar attributes. Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and the goddess of heroic endeavour. She is the virgin patron of Athens. The Athenians built the Parthenon on the Acropolis of her namesake city, Athens, in her honour (Athena Parthenos).

Athena's veneration as the patron of Athens seems to have existed from the earliest times, and was so persistent that archaic myths about her were recast to adapt to cultural changes. In her role as a protector of the city (polis), many people throughout the Greek world worshiped Athena as Athena Polias (Ἀθηνᾶ Πολιάς "Athena of the city"). Athens and Athena bear etymologically connected names

Here's the Youtube link I think Yada was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auYWqaav8oA

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry after watching this.
Offline James  
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 12:01:55 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
sirgodfrey wrote:

Like most everything else Pagan in our country it came through the masons. They are the reason for all of the occult symbols that permeate our capitol.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Richard  
#17 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 6:58:18 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

MadDog wrote:
Here's the Youtube link I think Yada was talking about:

In my opinion, that "commercial" is nothing more than another corporate strategy for pulling in money.

Sales are made when the buyer is made to feel emotional involvement. Logic and reason have little, if anything, to do with making the decision to buy. That is what was drilled into my head at sales training sessions I attended over the years, and it is why I could never make my living as a salesman. I am unwilling to say whatever it takes to get the potential buyer emotionally involved in the buying process. I cannot believe in any product enough to play mind games with someone else in order to get them to purchase whatever it is I am supposed to be selling. My idea of a righteous sales presentation goes something like this: "Here is our product. Here is what it does. Here are its options. Here is our guarantee. The product costs X dollars and Y cents. Would you like to buy it?" No insincere pre-sales "conversation" to give me insight into the prospect's personality and lifestyle, no "white lies" about this or that. Just a straightforward presentation, facts only, emotions be damned. It is why I hate buying anything that involves a salesperson working on commission or any kind of bonus plan.

So, the way I see it, the suits at Budweiser's parent corporation took note of the big anniversary's approach and had their ad-monkeys craft a commercial intended to tickle the heartstrings of those who watch it. The inference is that the Budweiser people are right there with us, that even their famous Clydesdales honor "the memories of the fallen heroes and victims" of the 9/11 attacks on our country. Being thus warmed and fuzzed, we will feel emotionally linked to their products, compelled to support them with our business, and when it comes time to choose which beer we're going to trash ourselves with next time around, we'll buy their stuff. It is shallow but tremendously effective. And, in my opinion, it is transparently insincere, like 99.99% of the salespeople I have ever met. It's all about making the sale. It is what makes America what it is.

It is trumpeted loudly that competition is good for the economy. From where I stand, the business model mirrors the sports model. The lust for the trophy, the glory, the fame leads to a "win at all costs" mentality. where cheating and lying are secretly considered to be okay as long as you don't get caught and bring discredit to the team (or corporation). It is wrong on just about every level, and I see it as nothing better than dressed up and verbally disguised idolatry.

The effects of the demon of patriotism which infests the thinking of American citizens today is sickening to witness. But thanks for sharing that video link. It was instructive to watch.

Edited by moderator Monday, September 19, 2011 8:50:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: fixed quote

Offline FredSnell  
#18 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 1:07:29 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

MadDog wrote:

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry after watching this.

Might be fitting for today..don't the animals even bow to allah?
Offline JamesH  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:36:28 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Here is another good one. The Washington Monument
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKG59NUdn8A
Offline Richard  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:32:20 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

JamesH wrote:
Here is another good one. The Washington Monument http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKG59NUdn8A

Good intel, JamesH. I would have been more comfortable without the aggravating music, though, which is why I muted the video after a minute or two.

You know, I wonder if obelisks weren't one of the objects of worship Yahowah was condemning when He spoke against the "high places". It would have been highly impractical—if not downright impossible—for the people to have torn down a hill or mountain in obedience to His command to tear down "their high places". So I'm thinking perhaps His reference extends to obelisks and their Christian counterparts, the steeples. That definition of "high places" is not supported in the usual reference books (BDB, TWOT, etc.), though, so maybe I'm just reaching. That's okay; a good stretch every now and then never hurt anyone, especially at my age!
Offline FredSnell  
#21 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2011 5:45:32 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
You know, I wonder if obelisks weren't one of the objects of worship Yahowah was condemning when He spoke against the "high places".

Or perhaps we were coming out of one, "period", (no pun intended) and entering another, and men thought what better way to show prowess, than to "erect" a symbol that all women could see.

Women in Egypt
Egyptian Queens and Pharaohs...click matriarcy in the left bottom column, but 1st click, "Women of Egypt....I'll get it right, soon enough!

After reading it, I clicked, matriarchy and yuk. Mormons have been here longer than I knew, only they weren't yet called mormons..
Offline MadDog  
#22 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2011 2:34:12 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Fox Nation Salutes

October 28, 2011

Happy 125th, Lady Liberty!

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.co...dy-liberty#ixzz1c7sQdzFZ
Offline FredSnell  
#23 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 12:45:20 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Interesting video...Prophesy can't be stopped, but if I could...

http://www.youtube.com/w...h?NR=1&v=KP1spqicSLM
Offline Yah Tselem  
#24 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 3:34:11 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Brad Meltzer did a "decoded" show on lady liberty that I thought was interesting and you could watch if you catch the rerun on the history channel. One of the guys they interviewed on the show wrote an interesting article: http://www.history.com/s...decoded-season-1#slide-8 he says it represents Lucifer and he goes into detail on what else it signifies... anyways, knowing what we know none of this is at all a surprise
Offline VinceB.  
#25 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 12:44:56 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

I don't know, but doesn't it seem the statue of liberty looks more masculine than feminine? looks like it could go either way: Sol Invictus Mithras or Athena hermaphrodite?

HWHY
Offline MadDog  
#26 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2011 6:35:15 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Yah Tselem wrote:
Brad Meltzer did a "decoded" show on lady liberty that I thought was interesting and you could watch if you catch the rerun on the history channel. One of the guys they interviewed on the show wrote an interesting article: http://www.history.com/s...decoded-season-1#slide-8 he says it represents Lucifer and he goes into detail on what else it signifies... anyways, knowing what we know none of this is at all a surprise

This video can be seen on Netflix if you have it.
Offline Heabob  
#27 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2012 9:40:45 AM(UTC)
Heabob

flintface wrote:

I totally agree on this, although I used to think differently, that our country's founding fathers were inspired by "God". (Or "Christians" if you will)

My first post here, and I'll probably put my foot in my mouth, so please be gentle with me. (lol)

Now, I think the main reason America, Great Brittan, and others, became great, was only (or mainly) due to God's promise to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. (Seed(s))
Although this may only be a small portion of God's greater plans.

(Gen 35:11) And Elohim said unto him, I am El Shaddai: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

(Gen 48:19) And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Since this prophecy has been completed, it will only go downhill from here.

(Gen 48:20) And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, Elohim make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

Bob
Offline dajstill  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2012 9:06:51 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I think sometimes we in the US confuse the puritans with the founding fathers. While the puritans weren't perfect, I do think their heart was right and they were differently on the right track. They tore down a lot of the paganism that was the Church and came here to start anew a real relationship with God. However, they were a MUCH different bunch that those who became our "founding fathers". For instance, puritans were absolutely against slavery and even made celebrating Christmas illegal in their colonies because of its pagan roots. On the other hand, most of the founding fathers were steeped in paganism - especially free masons.