logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cgb2  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 9:42:03 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Here's topic to post Scripture Only files compiled and formatted from Yada Yahweh & ItG.
Offline cgb2  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 9:44:46 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Here's Psalms taken from previous YY compilation with find/replace Yahuweh&Yahweh with Yahowah.
Then added formatted in Psalms from ItG.
Offline cgb2  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 9:54:10 AM(UTC)
cgb2

This thread won't let me post attachements (yet?), so I've placed in one that would:

http://forum.yadayahweh....ipture-Only-Version.aspx
Offline Smoda  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2012 6:48:00 PM(UTC)
Smoda
Woman

I apologize if I'm missing something right in front of my nose... but I don't seem to be able to download any of the files listed. I tried the right-clicking thing but that's not working. Something shows up - but I can't open it and it's all named the same thing no matter which one I try. Direct clicking just gets me a new browser tab of the same page... I thought if I joined the forum it might work... (I think my computer illiteracy is showing.)
Thank you,
~Mariah
please be patient with me while I try to figure this out....
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2012 2:30:48 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Smoda wrote:
I apologize if I'm missing something right in front of my nose... but I don't seem to be able to download any of the files listed. I tried the right-clicking thing but that's not working. Something shows up - but I can't open it and it's all named the same thing no matter which one I try. Direct clicking just gets me a new browser tab of the same page... I thought if I joined the forum it might work... (I think my computer illiteracy is showing.)
Thank you,
~Mariah

Hi M,..that makes me feel like I'm, James. James Bond...lol. Maybe try this and see.

anintroductiontogod.com

My wife and I enjoyed reading your conversation with Yada. So don't feel like anything was revealed to you that all of us hear haven't realized or been shown before by others at some time. We all need a nudge at times. Remember that, FF..:^) And how many times you have nudged me.
Offline Smoda  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:07:39 AM(UTC)
Smoda
Woman

I'm definitely not bothered by my letter being posted - just mildly surprised :-) I'm glad you enjoyed it. I responded on the letters page - you may have seen.

I've got ITG now and reading voraciously. I was just hoping that I could access some of the posted docs like "Genesis" for example that some wonderful folks here have taken the time to condense down to the scripture portion so I could read aloud...

Perhaps I need to be patient :-) I'm just so excited! I'm taking a week long vacation in a few days to a place without internet access (or tv) and was hoping to have some of that to read aloud. I have the just about the yadayah website on a flash drive so no lack of reading material! ;-))
please be patient with me while I try to figure this out....
Offline needhelp  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2012 6:01:28 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Thanks Encounterhim. I thought it was .org. No wonder I
couldn't get there. My stupid