logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 8:15:23 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I had a very interesting experience this morning with my daughter!

We were riding in the van and she was playing with a toy phone. She was pretending to call each member of my family and having different conversation about Yahshua (sorry for the spelling). Each conversation would start simply enough "Hello, how are you", then she would just go for it! Now, she may have overheard some conversations between me and my mom or husband on our knew and developing understanding of Yahweh and Yahshua, and I have told my children their names, but here is what she said.

Hello Granny (my mom), how are you? Listen, His name is Yahshua, that is His name. When you hear the trumpets sound we will go be with Him. His name is Yahshua.

Hello Daddy, how are you? Listen, His name is Yahshua, that is His name. When the angels blow the trumpets, we will go to be with Yahshua, that is His name. His name is Yahshua, okay? Bye Daddy!

Then she got to my sister-in-law who is a Christian, but not yet introduced to the truth of Yahweh and Yahshua. Here was that conversation:

Hello Auntie? How are you? Listen, His name is Yahshua. No auntie, Yahshua is God, His name is Yahshua. You need to know His name. When the trumpet sounds, you need to know His name, His name is Yahshua. This went on with this seeming back and forth for about 2 - 3 minutes. My daughter was so presistent, but so gentle and loving. My daughter has always been my most spiritually sensitive one. When we told her that God's personal name was Yahweh - that was all she needed to hear and she started to say "I love Yahweh". The boys were disappointed in us not "celebrating Christmas" this year, but she said "I'm not sad; I love Yahweh and I love Yahshua". She was so loving, yet bold in these pretend conversations I almost handed her my cell phone to let her start calling people for real! I mean, I have never told my kids He was coming back during the Feast of Trumpets, so she must have gleaned that from over hearing conversations. I know I have never said anything about angels blowing trumpets then the "rapture" occurring. And I know I have never spoke of who in our family knows Yahweh and Yahshua's name and who doesn't.
The interesting thing is that we leave for vacation in a few days and will be going with my sister-in-law. I wonder if my daughter will have this conversation. If so, I will be ready with the Yada Yahweh site for family open to the truth. Definitely an "out of the mouth of babes" experience for me though.
Offline Walt  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2011 9:53:11 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

All I can say is WOW
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 1:01:04 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
A friend use to say..."even Gods littlest ones, have big ears."...I wish I had it all over to do., I would deffinately be raising mine defferent. They are wonderful at being american, but I no longer am....I had a so called minister in Yah raise his voice at me telling me I promote the old name of, Yahweh the other day. After a long discussion and I then pointed out YadaYahweh for further listening pleasure, he said I was lying using this name... Raised my fur up and man did I unleash on him.
...But I got back in the grove just as soon as an, Olsteen supporter and I clashed head on. I'm a pretty big dude when it comes to measuring size, but this guy was enormous. I left the little puppy running for his life I might say...lol. When I compared the, Olsteens, to the pharoes of egypt he had heard enough of me taking down his leader, peg by peg.
Be out of touch for a week or so if all goes well. Stay blessed.
Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2011 2:01:34 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
That is such a beautiful story, dajstill! Thank you for sharing it.
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:44:33 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I would like to say that my wife is out of the hospital after major surgery for cancer and all signs are that she will be back to her old self in no time. Thank you few that I let know, and you held her in your prayers and she's grateful for it. I never once asked Yah for help, just because I feel He knows our needs, but for those that did, thank you for it. She was exactly, 7 days in and out of there, and now the process of therapy by chemo begins, but this in itself is just precaution, and a form of chemo that you keep the hair you have. So in other words, mild.
For all those that visited and tried praying to the, "Lord" for us, don't be mad at me for my reasons in stopping you. I journey a path along with her that knows my Father sees us and protects us from this world, b/c we are trying to learn His ways. I thank Him over and over.
I feel like this was for us to draw closer to family and let them witness the power of our Father. Thank you two that I did let know, you know who you are!
Offline tagim  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 11:04:42 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Fred, we are all thankful for this wonderful news. New pictures of your wife and you romping on the beach would be nice to view, with even your coats!
Offline Daniel  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 11:41:44 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Halle Lu Yah!
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Walt  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:36:12 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

Fred , glad your wife is coming through this good. Trust & reliance on The Almighty from a yada is much better than blind faith of religion.
Offline FredSnell  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:53:10 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Thanks guys! ...It just gets better from there. Many will remember our middle son calling his mom and me just after we took it upon ourselves to make the commitment to Yah and His Family by washing water over ourselves in our own tub and claiming Yah as our only Father. His news then was his wife becoming pregnant and he called and told us this just after we committed to Yah. I mean virtually stepping out of the tub, the phone rang. Well this morning guys, he calls again just as I'm sitting here catching up on things. They child will be coming today. They are actually getting ready to go to the hospital....truely, Halle Lu Yah!

Please world, and any dr. or nurse, or friend and family that I sent looking while my wife was there, "Come out of her."....for Yah awaits you.

P.S. This is for those that can't bring themselves to stop ppl from praying to others besides YHWH. What I do is just as soon as one mentions they will keep you in their prayers, I will let them know that billions of prayers have been made, and when these prayers are not answered, tell me who's to blame then?

Psalm 113

113:1 Praise ye YHWH. Praise, O ye servants of YHWH, praise the name of YHWH.

113:2 Blessed be the name of YHWH from this time forth and for evermore.

113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same YHWH's name is to be praised.

113:4 YHWH is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.

113:5 Who is like unto YHWH our Elohim, who dwelleth on high,

113:6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!

113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

113:8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

113:9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye YHWH.
Offline dajstill  
#10 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 7:53:42 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The latest from my kids.

So my daughter and her twin brother were having a conversation on our way home from bowling. Mind you, they are 4 years old! They were talking and asking me questions about what God made versus what people made. For instance, God made the people then the people built the houses. So, out of the blue my daughter asks: "Mommy, will we still be kids when Yahshua comes to take us to God?" I told her that yes, there is chance they will still be kids (they consider anyone not an adult a kid). Her brother was wondering exactly how He would come get us. He asked "Will he take our brains, what will He take?" To that my daughter replied "He is coming to get our Spirits". Of course, them being four they then began to ask if God will have food and toys for them. My reply was that He would have everything they needed. My son wanted to know if we could see the cloud God was on right now and I told him not really because I could say for sure exactly where heaven was. He then replied "its okay, God will find us; we just have to stand still and he will know exactly where to come". They then wanted to know if God had a clock or a watch to determine exactly what time He was coming - they settled on Him having a special clock.

It just never ceases to amaze me what kids glean. I just never discussed the rapture with them because there are so many things I don't quite know myself. I am sure they have overhead me discussing things with my husband and mother though. But, I know we haven't discussed such things as our spirits going and not our bodies or what would happen to our bodies. My kids seem so comfortable and relaxed about the whole thing though. And, they seem to be stretching their four year old minds so trying to understand. I see now how important the Set Apart Times are for us, to help us all understand Yahweh's perfect plan.