logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Greatest I am  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2010 7:36:42 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

Is God Guilty of killing instead of curing? Noah would say yes.

Though shall not kill.

Love thy neighbor as yourself.

God did the former and Noah did not do the latter.

As Noah watched all of his people drown, he must have been sickened by the sight of his God killing instead of curing His creations.

We play with the terms and conditions of genocide and as to it’s position of good or evil.
It seems to be evil for men but good for God.

Some justify God’s use of killing instead of curing to the fact, fact to them, that God created us and can damned well do what he likes with us.

Rather a poor use of God’s perfect creative talents but, what the hell.

If you were on a jury and had to decide on guilt or innocence for God and the use of genocide, what would you find, knowing that God had killed many times before and did not use some miracle to cure?

Guilty or not guilty of killing instead of curing?

Please state the main reason for your choice.

Regards
DL
Offline danshelper  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2010 12:41:16 PM(UTC)
danshelper

Yahweh is guilty of killing himself, through Yahshua, to cure us.
Sin is suicide.
We all sin, killing ourselves and others, but Yahweh intervenes and gives us the option to stop our insane suicide and genocide - or not.
Because of sin, we've lost he capacity to think seriously/rationally about sin.
Is suicide/sin rational?
Our Creator, out of love, gave us instructions for life, health and happiness.
We freely choose death, by rebellion against his love/instructions.
Is intervening to save life killing or curing?
Is giving a choice out of suicide loving or cruel?

Your courtroom drama is illogical because you/me/all of us are the defendents. Our thoughts, words and actions are the witnesses against us. Righteousness, the Judge and jury, have rightly declared us guilty. But the Judge has appointed himself as our Advocate, paying the price for our crimes, thereby being both just and the justifier of those who choose to receive his gift of clemency.

The books on Yada Yahweh are a treasure for the exercise of rational thinking. You are a thinker and you'll find these books a mind challenging goldmine - if you have the humility and inner fortitude to learn. I pray that Yahweh bless your efforts.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2010 1:04:59 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thou shalt not kill, its actually You shall not murder. Murder requires premeditate thought, normally out of revenge, hatred or greed. To kill is to end life, Yah never commands not to kill He just says do not cause death intentionally or with a motive to gain etc etc...

For example David murdered Bathsheba's husband Uriah by planning his demise and sending him to it because he wanted Bathsheba.

I don't think you could put words in Noah's mouth, and with the back story to that it's not like they were never given a chance. The people just flat out refused Yah. There is something else interesting with the people in that time to which I do not want to get into here and something I need to study more about first...

So guilty or not guilty? not guilty - it was required and an action that was not hidden from the people, they simply refused Yah to His face (and the other reasons which I need to look into more lol). He warned them of the result. Plus the commandment is murder, not kill.

But anyway I would read YY at least, then you will be able to see what kinda things we think about. :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2010 3:08:10 PM(UTC)
kp

The fact is that biological life is merely a metaphor--a dress rehearsal---for the essential, spiritual life Yahweh has made freely available to us. If we don't want that life, we have no right to complain about our mortal lives being temporary. I mean, in the eternal scheme of things, what's the difference between a life span of eighteen years and eighty? Not much.

It occurred to me that Yahweh is planning to systematically withdraw the symbolic evidence of His presence during the coming Tribulation, and Life is one of the seven things through which He reveals Himself. This is from the soon-to-be released third chapter of The Torah Code:

Quote:
The first chapter of Genesis is a synopsis of Yahweh’s creative obsession with life, recording in cryptic scriptural shorthand the incredible lengths God took in order to arrive at His goal: a man who would walk with Him in Spirit. But the biological life with which Yahweh gifted our race is, I believe, merely a metaphor for the spiritual life that defines His nature—a life we can share if we want to, if we’re willing to receive it on God’s terms.

So it comes as something of a shock to reach the end of the story—the last seven years of our age—only to find Yahweh undoing so much of what He had previously done. We now see Him enthusiastically dismantling biological life in the wake of mankind’s almost universal refusal to receive His love and fellowship. “Behold, Yahweh will empty the earth and make it desolate, and He will twist its surface and scatter its inhabitants…. The earth lies defiled under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth are scorched, and few men are left.” (Isaiah 24:1, 5-6)

We are used to reading of God’s judgment falling upon one nation or another in response to their wickedness, beginning with Israel. These things are a matter of historical record. But this is different: Yahweh is now seen dealing with the entire earth: “Yahweh is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure His indignation.” (Jeremiah 10:10) And then, “Behold, the storm of Yahweh! Wrath has gone forth, a whirling tempest; it will burst upon the head of the wicked. The anger of Yahweh will not turn back until He has executed and accomplished the intents of His heart. In the latter days you will understand it clearly.” (Jeremiah 23:19-20) Man has largely ignored the prospect of God’s anger for almost five thousand years, because since Noah’s day, it has never before loomed as a universal phenomenon. But “in the latter days,” in the next decade or two if I’m seeing this correctly, we will finally begin to understand that although His mercy endures forever, His patience does not. Why? Because “the intents of His heart” are for Yahweh to cleanse the planet of wickedness, set it apart for His own glory, and to celebrate the love that exists between Him and His bride forever, beginning with a thousand-year party—a honeymoon, if you will—the Millennial reign of Christ.

Isaiah, in a passage we visited previously, concurs: “Behold, the day of Yahweh comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation and to destroy its sinners from it…. I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will put an end to the pomp of the arrogant, and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless. I will make people more rare than fine gold, and mankind than the gold of Ophir.” (Isaiah 13:9, 11-12) Human life won’t be extinguished from the earth, but we will become an endangered species. Yahshua Himself explained the grim reality of these days: “For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.” (Matthew 24:21-22) The book of Revelation lists two separate, specific events that between them account for the deaths of half the world’s population—first a quarter of us, and later, another one third. And there will be hundreds of ways to die (many of which are overtly prophesied) that can’t logically be included in either of these two causes. This all suggests to me that beginning with a population of seven billion souls, more or less, we’re going to be down below the one billion mark—and perhaps far below it—by the time the Millennium gets underway, especially after the separation of the sheep and the goats (a process described in Matthew 25:31-46). My own admittedly wild guess is that about three hundred million people (including about five million Jews) will enter the Kingdom as mortal believers—roughly the population of the earth when Christ first walked among us two thousand years ago.

This is where confusion ensues for most folks. If the church has been raptured out of the world before the Tribulation begins (in clear fulfillment of Revelation 3:10, not to mention the prophetic requirements of the Feast of Trumpets), then where did all these new believers come from? Where did they hear the truth? From two sources, both of which are spoken of together in Revelation 14. The first is a group of newly enlightened young Jewish men, 144,000 of them. I believe their witness is primarily to the nation of Israel. The second source of truth is the angelic witness, described as flying through the air, having “an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people. And he said with a loud voice, ‘Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.’” (Revelation 14:6-7)

The 144,000 are “sealed,” that is, they cannot be slain in their mortal bodies during the Tribulation. But the neo-Laodiceans are not similarly protected. They will die in horrendous numbers during the great unpleasantness, whether martyred for their new faith or simply because they’re in the wrong place at the wrong time. (A nuclear weapon or earthquake is very democratic.) Indeed, the same chapter that describes who witnessed to them makes this grim note: “Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on…that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!” (Revelation 14:13) These Laodicean believers were instructed and encouraged in two different contexts by Yahshua. In the Olivet Discourse, He said to them, “You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death. You will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives.” (Luke 21:16-19) And in very similar language, He spoke to the Twelve as they were sent out to minister (though the instruction was clearly meant for those who would follow in their footsteps—especially during the Tribulation): “Brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death, and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.” (Matthew 10:21-22)

But saved or not, death will be the order of the day during the Tribulation. The seal judgments do not mince words: “When He [Yahshua] opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, ‘Come!’ And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that men should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.” (Revelation 6:3-4) Then, “When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, ‘Come!’ And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8) Lest we should lose our bearings in all this carnage, the One opening the seals unleashing all this death is the same One who said, “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” (John 10:10) There is no contradiction here. The “they” in Yahshua’s statement refers to His “sheep,” His children, those who have placed themselves under His protection. The “sword and famine and pestilence and wild beasts” are meant for those who do not know—who don’t want to know—the Good Shepherd.

I mentioned that there were two well-defined causes of global-scale death in Revelation. The second of these is this: “Then the sixth angel blew his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, ‘Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.’ So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour, the day, the month, and the year, were released to kill a third of mankind.” (Revelation 9:13-15) These demonic messengers inspire the “kings of the east” to perpetrate the last great war—a two hundred million man Chinese army (you can tell by the colors in their flag in verse 17) will ravage the Far East, killing somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.7 billion souls between Japan, Southeast Asia, and India. This—what I’d call World War IV—will follow the Muslim-triggered nuclear holocaust (WWIII) that will decimate one quarter of humanity in the West by only three or four years. What lies between these two wars? The ascension of the Antichrist to the undisputed throne of planet earth. Blessed are the peacemakers. And vice versa.

Both wars are in view in Revelation 14 (yes, the same chapter that told us of the 144,000 and the angelic evangelist). World War III (described under the fourth seal and the first trumpet) is described first: “Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and seated on the cloud one like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head, and a sharp sickle in his hand. And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, ‘Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.’ So he who sat on the cloud swung his sickle across the earth, and the earth was reaped….” Grain isn’t supposed to stand out in the field until it’s rotten. At some point it needs to be mown down. And harvest time works out rather better for the farmer than it does for the wheat.

It’s the same basic picture in the vineyard, but this gets a bit messier: “Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, the angel who has authority over the fire, and he called with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, ‘Put in your sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, for its grapes are ripe.’” Note the word “then.” This is a different harvest, a different war. This time World War IV—the war of the kings of the East—is being described. “So the angel swung his sickle across the earth and gathered the grape harvest of the earth and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse’s bridle, for 1,600 stadia.” (Revelation 14:14-20) Now you know why the sixth bowl judgment (Revelation 16:12) required that the Euphrates River must be dried up: The last battle of the last war will commence west of where they started, at a place called Har Megiddo—the “mountain of rendezvous”—known to the world as Armageddon. The objective: to annihilate Yahweh’s people Israel, once and for all.

Will Satan’s armies succeed? No. It’s a bloodbath, remember? 1,600 stadia is equivalent to about 180 miles—pretty much the entire north-south length of the land of Israel. Zechariah reports, “On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it…. And this shall be the plague with which Yahweh will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.” (Zechariah 12:3, 14:12) That’s a pretty squishy picture: multiplied millions of the bodies of God’s enemies, not just dead, but mashed to bloody goo three or four feet deep. Who’s going to clean up the mess? Yahweh’s taken care of that, too: “Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly directly overhead, ‘Come, gather for the great supper of God, to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great….’ And [they] were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.” (Revelation 19:17-18, 21)

I could go on, but you get the picture: in the end, life is for the living. Yahweh—in the person of Yahshua the Messiah—will, someday soon, separate the dead from the living, even if those who are dead are “still standing on their feet.”

kp
Offline Marcus  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 6, 2010 9:17:00 AM(UTC)
Marcus

Greatest I am wrote:
Is God Guilty of killing instead of curing? Noah would say yes.

Though shall not kill.

Love thy neighbor as yourself.

God did the former and Noah did not do the latter.

As Noah watched all of his people drown, he must have been sickened by the sight of his God killing instead of curing His creations.

We play with the terms and conditions of genocide and as to it’s position of good or evil.
It seems to be evil for men but good for God.

Some justify God’s use of killing instead of curing to the fact, fact to them, that God created us and can damned well do what he likes with us.

Rather a poor use of God’s perfect creative talents but, what the hell.

If you were on a jury and had to decide on guilt or innocence for God and the use of genocide, what would you find, knowing that God had killed many times before and did not use some miracle to cure?

Guilty or not guilty of killing instead of curing?

Please state the main reason for your choice.

Regards
DL

Thank you. I understand everything now. You have enlightened me thru your posts. These people are religious literalist that are zelots and don’t listen to reason. Your post are so insightful. I really don’t know how they can’t see the error in their ways. I really can’t see how they can read and believe such a violent book as the “bible”. To believe in human sacrifice and genocide. They don’t seem to be rational, they don’t seem to think about what they are reading. I mean can’t they see how immoral and depraved it is to provide love that requires free choice.

I mean why did he not create humans that would automatically, robotically and by design, love Him. I mean, he is God after all? Can’t he do that? I mean what kind of God would provide free choice to love Him? What kind of God would know that Love REQUIRES free choice and that if we have free choice then we can have the choice to reject him or to choose not to know him? I mean a loving God would provide the “cure” to free will and make everyone to be saved. He wouldn’t just provide salvation for those that want it. A loving God would watch to make sure that humanity as a whole would be able to continue to have free will to chose Him. I mean doesn’t this God live in eternity and knows what will happen to his creation that he provided free will too. Can’t He provide a solution in the right timing like a seven step plan or something? Couldn’t he provide like a guide or something that would tell us about that plan? What kind of stupid thing- to provide a mortal life. If he was planning on us living forever why even bother with 100 years of mortal life? I mean shouldn’t we as humans determine what is right and wrong? I mean he is perfect so why the heck does he not know right from wrong we humans do. I mean it is obvious what is moral and immoral. I can’t see how they can’t think for themselves and be self reliant. I mean should not our lives be counted by our own merits. Don’t I have free choice to pick what God is and is not.

By the way if you have not gathered this is sarcasm. Since it seems like the one that can’t think rationally is yourself because you are entrenched in secular humanism and seem to have no relationship with Yahweh at all what so ever. It also seems clear to me that you do not understand love, eternity, free choice or any other basic concept that is delineated in scripture and explained in the Yada Yahweh book. But that it ok. If you chose to know Yahweh he will chose to know you. Maybe you should spend some time reading Yada Yahweh instead of posting your ignorance in an attempt to enlighten us. The rubbish you have posted are basic concepts of knowing Yahweh. And you would understand that God is perfect and that His plan is perfect and that He does provide the cure for those that want to avail themselves of it. Your basic misunderstanding of Yahweh are not for this forum and you would know that if you took the time to actually read instead of post your ignorance. I have wasted enough time responding to this as it is so have a great day.

I like your post KP I can't wait for the book to be out.

Sorry guys I am not like some of the others but he is obviously not interested in knowing Yahweh but spreading his ignorance to unthinking souls.

Offline Matthew  
#6 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2010 9:50:37 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
That's awesome KP, and excellent first two paragraphs Marcus.
Offline Greatest I am  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:19:33 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

danshelper wrote:
Yahweh is guilty of killing himself, through Yahshua, to cure us.
Sin is suicide.
We all sin, killing ourselves and others, but Yahweh intervenes and gives us the option to stop our insane suicide and genocide - or not.
Because of sin, we've lost he capacity to think seriously/rationally about sin.
Is suicide/sin rational?
Our Creator, out of love, gave us instructions for life, health and happiness.
We freely choose death, by rebellion against his love/instructions.
Is intervening to save life killing or curing?
Is giving a choice out of suicide loving or cruel?

Your courtroom drama is illogical because you/me/all of us are the defendents. Our thoughts, words and actions are the witnesses against us. Righteousness, the Judge and jury, have rightly declared us guilty. But the Judge has appointed himself as our Advocate, paying the price for our crimes, thereby being both just and the justifier of those who choose to receive his gift of clemency.

The books on Yada Yahweh are a treasure for the exercise of rational thinking. You are a thinker and you'll find these books a mind challenging goldmine - if you have the humility and inner fortitude to learn. I pray that Yahweh bless your efforts.

"But the Judge has appointed himself as our Advocate, paying the price for our crimes,"

Creation does not cost God. It pays God.

We work for Him. He does not work for Us.
That is why He would cure us and not kill us.

That aside. for the moment. I was just going to post this and it speaks to what you consider sin to be and whose rules you follow.

Do We all need a new God to bring peace and prosperity to the world?

Name this person for both of the Gods you follow.
Political God, and a Religious God.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

I think you would agree that things could be better in this world.

It is my belief that the only way to make things better in all areas of life is through rapprochement. As this happens, there will be both pain and pleasure.
We must all concede some of our thinking and that will hurt So let us be gentle with each other.

As I see the Vatican and Islam forming a rapprochement, it kindles a hope that rules will change. It is natural that it will be the East that shows the way for the West.

We are all ruled by the rules that we are following.

Rules of nature, of Politics, of Free men, physics and God/Man and Goddess/Woman.

These rules are us .

Political rules and Religious rules are what man is.

God is rules, man is rules, therefore we are Gods.

God, like any good father, would not have His Sons to be less than what He is.

We are all in this together alone.
Our first God was a man, our last shall be as well.

What is our collective name and God’s new name?

More importantly, who is the Anti-Christ?

Will the new name come from the Vatican or Islam or will God come from some other source?

If we are all Sons of God, then what is our name?

Edit #1:

Robskiwarrior wrote:
Thou shalt not kill, its actually You shall not murder. Murder requires premeditate thought, normally out of revenge, hatred or greed. To kill is to end life, Yah never commands not to kill He just says do not cause death intentionally or with a motive to gain etc etc...

For example David murdered Bathsheba's husband Uriah by planning his demise and sending him to it because he wanted Bathsheba.

I don't think you could put words in Noah's mouth, and with the back story to that it's not like they were never given a chance. The people just flat out refused Yah. There is something else interesting with the people in that time to which I do not want to get into here and something I need to study more about first...

So guilty or not guilty? not guilty - it was required and an action that was not hidden from the people, they simply refused Yah to His face (and the other reasons which I need to look into more lol). He warned them of the result. Plus the commandment is murder, not kill.

But anyway I would read YY at least, then you will be able to see what kinda things we think about. :)

"He just says do not cause death intentionally or with a motive to gain etc etc... "

I see.

There was no motive then for drowning innocent children, babies and animals but that is ok with you?

Better to drown them as collateral fucking damage than putting lazy guardian angels on them for protection.

Edit #2:

kp wrote:
The fact is that biological life is merely a metaphor--a dress rehearsal---for the essential, spiritual life Yahweh has made freely available to us. If we don't want that life, we have no right to complain about our mortal lives being temporary. I mean, in the eternal scheme of things, what's the difference between a life span of eighteen years and eighty? Not much.

It occurred to me that Yahweh is planning to systematically withdraw the symbolic evidence of His presence during the coming Tribulation, and Life is one of the seven things through which He reveals Himself. This is from the soon-to-be released third chapter of The Torah Code:

kp

Do you know many that do not want their life.

Do you blame man for the abortions that you see when the Great teacher uses it in the millions?

Edit #3:

Marcus wrote:
Thank you. I understand everything now. You have enlightened me thru your posts. These people are religious literalist that are zelots and don’t listen to reason. Your post are so insightful. I really don’t know how they can’t see the error in their ways. I really can’t see how they can read and believe such a violent book as the “bible”. To believe in human sacrifice and genocide. They don’t seem to be rational, they don’t seem to think about what they are reading. I mean can’t they see how immoral and depraved it is to provide love that requires free choice.

I mean why did he not create humans that would automatically, robotically and by design, love Him. I mean, he is God after all? Can’t he do that? I mean what kind of God would provide free choice to love Him? What kind of God would know that Love REQUIRES free choice and that if we have free choice then we can have the choice to reject him or to choose not to know him? I mean a loving God would provide the “cure” to free will and make everyone to be saved. He wouldn’t just provide salvation for those that want it. A loving God would watch to make sure that humanity as a whole would be able to continue to have free will to chose Him. I mean doesn’t this God live in eternity and knows what will happen to his creation that he provided free will too. Can’t He provide a solution in the right timing like a seven step plan or something? Couldn’t he provide like a guide or something that would tell us about that plan? What kind of stupid thing- to provide a mortal life. If he was planning on us living forever why even bother with 100 years of mortal life? I mean shouldn’t we as humans determine what is right and wrong? I mean he is perfect so why the heck does he not know right from wrong we humans do. I mean it is obvious what is moral and immoral. I can’t see how they can’t think for themselves and be self reliant. I mean should not our lives be counted by our own merits. Don’t I have free choice to pick what God is and is not.

By the way if you have not gathered this is sarcasm. Since it seems like the one that can’t think rationally is yourself because you are entrenched in secular humanism and seem to have no relationship with Yahweh at all what so ever. It also seems clear to me that you do not understand love, eternity, free choice or any other basic concept that is delineated in scripture and explained in the Yada Yahweh book. But that it ok. If you chose to know Yahweh he will chose to know you. Maybe you should spend some time reading Yada Yahweh instead of posting your ignorance in an attempt to enlighten us. The rubbish you have posted are basic concepts of knowing Yahweh. And you would understand that God is perfect and that His plan is perfect and that He does provide the cure for those that want to avail themselves of it. Your basic misunderstanding of Yahweh are not for this forum and you would know that if you took the time to actually read instead of post your ignorance. I have wasted enough time responding to this as it is so have a great day.

I like your post KP I can't wait for the book to be out.

Sorry guys I am not like some of the others but he is obviously not interested in knowing Yahweh but spreading his ignorance to unthinking souls.

I would apologize for my friends here.

He should not call you unthinking souls.

You are not.

Regards
DL
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:13:27 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Greatest I am wrote:
There was no motive then for drowning innocent children, babies and animals but that is ok with you?

Better to drown them as collateral fucking damage than putting lazy guardian angels on them for protection.

Unbelievers have no relationship with Yahweh, whether they live one second or 100 years still has the same outcome, that of a cessation of existence. Those who drowned during the flood weren't believers and were most likely never going to be believers. We are told in Scripture that they had become violent against one another, doing whatever they feel like doing, they had gone beyond the point of no return. They had aldreay chosen to ignore Noah's warning, and most likely Enoch's too. Their destiny was always going to be the same.

Plus the flood was regional and not global, only people within the region were completely wiped out. Other tribes managed to survive in other areas around the globe.

The same is happening in the world today, mankind chooses to ignore Yahweh's call, His warning of the coming troubles. Mankind has no excuse, as much as what Humanists like to blame God for their troubles even when they say He doesn't exist. Scripture has warned us about the increase in natural disasters, from tsunamis through to hurricanes and earthquakes (i.e. Matthew 24), to Israel losing land on its sides (i.e. Isaiah 17), the rise of Islam and it surrounding Israel and threatening to wipe it off the earth (i.e. Psalm 83), the rise in Atheism and Humanism prior to Yahweh's return (i.e. Psalm 14 and 53), etc. And those are only some of the prophecies we can already witness, some of the other coming troubles are an asteroid strike by Apophis (named Apsinthos by John in Revelation), nuclear war started by Islam's invasion of Israel (i.e. Ezekiel 38 and 39), an ocean-based volcanic eruption (most likely Cumbre Vieja), a Chinese army marching over Asia conquering it, etc.

DL, if people don't enter into a relationship with Yahweh, into the protection of His Ark, then they're going to face the coming troubles head-on. It won't be pretty. And even when the flood comes people will still have an opportunity to turn towards God but they'll still have to face the flood.

Noah's Ark serves as a prophetic picture of the coming 7-year long Tribulation, which should commence in 2026. Prior to that date will be the Rapture (the Feast of Trumpets), if Future History and Yada Yahweh don't convince you then I ask that you consider changing your ways when the Rapture occurs. I always try discuss this event with unbelievers because it might just be the wake-up call they need, especially if they don't want to follow God now. They obviously think I'm some sort of nutjob, and rightfully so because I am a nutjob of sorts, but this event has the potential to bring many people back in line.

Greatest I am wrote:
More importantly, who is the Anti-Christ?

He'll be what the world want: a Secular Humanist. DL, if you got time please read Future History by Ken Power and Yada Yahweh by Yada, from them you'll understand exactly why Yahweh is Love and why things are the way they are. You'll also come to understand who the AC is and exactly what he'll do.

Marcus wrote:
I mean why did he not create humans that would automatically, robotically and by design, love Him. I mean, he is God after all?

This sarcastic question by Marcus is great. My mother-in-law's poodle was put down yesterday, after about 3 weeks of suffering a tumour and fluid build-up in his thorax. It's really sad because even I loved the little thing, I had great moments with him. But I still couldn't relate to the dog, I couldn't effectively communicate with it, because at the end of the day it's a dog, with no free-will and no ability to communicate, plus our natures are completely different therefore it can't understand me and I can't even fully understand it.

We are made in God's image, both male and female with free-will. By understanding male and female, how they relate together, how they relate to the structure of family, we can understand who God is, because God is both our Father and Mother (via the Spirit), God is also our brother (via Yahshua). Through free-will we can understand how love functions, because without free-will one cannot fully understand love. And unfortunately with free-will comes the ability to make bad decisions, especially through wilful ignorance, i.e. ignoring Yahweh's Torah which has everything we need to know about God, His love for us, His plan of salvation and how to have healthy and productive communities.

God has an inheritance for His children, and He has given an open invitation to us to become His children. Now think logically: Why would an earthly father give his inheritance to children of other parents, people who have no reltionship to him whatsoever? Exactly, no father their right mind would ever do that. In other words, unbelievers cannot expect to share in God inheritance of eternal life, especially when they willingly ignore and even despise Him, not wanting Him to be their Father.
Offline edStueart  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:20:28 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Greatest I am wrote:

That is why He would cure us and not kill us.

That aside. for the moment. I was just going to post this and it speaks to what you consider sin to be and whose rules you follow.

Do We all need a new God to bring peace and prosperity to the world?

Name this person for both of the Gods you follow.
Political God, and a Religious God.

I was trying to figure out "Who is this 'Greatest I am' person". He speaks for god, and tells use how we should relate to and think about god... His userid is "Greatest I am"... Maybe he is...

Nah.

Then I got this email from Ron Cantor:
I have edited some parts for brevity's sake

Quote:

Okay…So I was watching Oprah yesterday. I was intrigued by her interview with Sandra Bullock. Bullock portrayed, as many of you know, the strong-willed, compassionate believer, Lee Anne Tuohy in The Blind Side. A great movie!

In the interview Oprah mentioned Bullock’s deceased mother. I can’t remember the exact quote, but it was classic Oprah-speak and went something like this:

“You felt her [Bullock’s deceased mother] up there guiding you.”

Up there? Up where? In outer space, in heaven, in the balcony? With all due respect to Sandra Bullock and her deceased mother, is that really how it works? Dead people float above us, guiding us?

There is a point here and it is not to demean Oprah Winfrey. You can’t just make up sweet-sounding philosophies about what happens after you die. I know many of you love Oprah, and without a doubt, she has done many, many wonderful things—from starting girls’ schools in Africa to giving away Pontiacs to her guests (You get a car, you get a car…), but she is famous for embracing any and every type of spiritual feel-good philosophy that comes along.

It is human nature, fallen human nature that is, to make up philosophies about God that make us feel good:

“My god would never send anyone to hell.”

“I feel that when you die, you take all of the good memories with you and float in a higher state of consciousness with your friends and relatives (the ones you like…not Uncle Harry, of course).”

“My god judges you based on your good deeds versus your bad deeds. All good people go to heaven.”

“Just don’t kill anyone, and you get in.”

And amazingly, people will put their souls on the line when it comes to these invented theories of God. They will pick a philosophy or make one up that feels good and makes sense to them. People put far more thought into their 401k’s than they do into making sure they are set for eternal retirement.

How often have you shared the good news with someone only to hear them say, “Well, I believe that God … (you can finish the sentence with any feel-good philosophy of your choice).” Based on what!? Because it feels good? Sure, it would be comforting to think that Sandra Bullock’s mom is looking down on her from somewhere, guiding her to win an Oscar.

“But Oprah, on what are you basing this?”

Ray Comfort says that we break the second commandment when we do this, “You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything…” (Exodus 20:4) No, Oprah isn’t carving up wooden idols with Dr. Oz and bowing down to them at 4pm across the nation (check your local listings), but she and millions of others around the world create false gods in their minds, based on nothing more than what they want God to be like. They bow down to the false gods they create in their minds, just as a pagan bows down to his idol.

The fact is, the only document that explains a true philosophy of God is the Bible. “You are going to base your idea of God on a BOOK?” some might say. Well, at least a book is objective. Whereas, thoughts in my mind are subjective to whatever I want.

One dude feels we are reincarnated into better people until we do enough good stuff to get eternal life. Another believes that as long as you don’t kill anyone you are set. While still another believes that when you die, you simply die…THE END... And then there are the Oprahs who embrace anything and everything as long as it feels good. Oh…and let’s not forget the Kabala-embracing Madonna, who longs for spirituality as long as you don’t have to embrace any absolute moral law (i.e. New Age).

THEY CAN’T ALL BE RIGHT! RIGHT?

Now back to the Bible. This is no ordinary book—Sixty-six chapters over thousands of years, stating prophecies of what would come and who the Messiah would be. Think about it. How did Jeremiah know over 2,500 years ago that Jews would return en masse from a land north of Israel? (Jeremiah 16:14)

How about this—Peter Stoner has determined that the probability of Yeshua fulfilling just eight messianic prophecies is 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000! That would be like covering Texas two-feet deep in silver dollars, marking one of them, and then randomly picking it up!

And this book declares that from Hitler to Mother Teresa, we are all sinners. That God in His great mercy allowed His Son to take the punishment we all deserve, just as the Jewish prophet Isaiah stated (Isaiah 53). Through Him and the blood he shed on the cross, we can find freedom, forgiveness and eternal life.

It is clear. No ambiguity. “All have sinned and fallen short,” (Romans 3:23) of God’s standard. “All” includes you, me and yes, the capital ‘O’ herself. The word sin simply means to miss the mark. We have all missed the mark — some more than others. Obviously, while we are all sinners, some have more to give an account for than others. A mass murderer has fallen further from the mark than a gossiping grandmother. Nevertheless, “the wages of sin [missing the mark] is death [no matter how badly you miss the mark], but the gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)

Confess your sins to Him today and receive forgiveness. Only though Yeshua can you have freedom. Sure, there are plenty of self-help tricks out there to make you feel better about life, but none of them can get you forgiven. Only through Yeshua. Today is the day!

So yeah, I base my philosophy of God on a book! Maybe one day the Bible will make Oprah’s book club :-).

So, I do not think that GIM/DL is god, but he may in fact be:

(wait for it)

OPRAH!

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline kp  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:31:46 PM(UTC)
kp

Oprah! Funny, Ed.

Matthew, you mentioned something that struck a nerve. Why do we "put our pets down?" Because we hate them? Because we want to exercise dominance over them? Of course not. It's because when they get so ill that we can no longer take care of them, when they get to the point that they're suffering horribly, when all we can do is watch helplessly, when their "quality of life" is completely negative, then, as emotionally painful as it is for us, the only merciful thing we can do is end their lives. We don't like to do it; we would avoid it if we could. But sometimes, in the end, it's the only compassionate course of action left to us. I've been there. I know what it's like.

What struck me is this: when the human race becomes so corrupt that there's no way to save it, would a merciful God allow it to continue indefinitely? Obviously, it would take the wisdom of God Himself to know when that point had come (and I don't think we've quite reached it yet---not quite). But we can see that condition right around the historical corner. Some of us humans are terminally ill poodles, for whom the only merciful thing God could do is "put us out of our misery." Some are rabid dobermans---a snarling danger to anyone who ventures too close. And some of us (too few, it appears) are still healthy, spiritually speaking. We may be young and vigorous---and like immature puppies apt to draw our Master's ire from time to time by chewing on His slippers; or we may be older and more mature---still not perfect, but beloved companions anyway.

Yahweh has informed us that there will come a time when He will, of necessity, deal as best He can with all three groups. He'll shelter the healthy ones, and---for the benefit of the planet---He'll put down the rabid attack dogs. But---and this is the one that sticks in the craw of guys like "I am the Greatest" (or whatever it is)---Yah will also, with sadness and reluctance no doubt but also in a spirit of compassion, decide it's time to put the sick ones out of their misery. Why prolong their agony any longer? Guys like GIA seem to think that Yahweh is looking forward to the Tribulation with fiendish glee. No, He's not. I'll tell you what He's feeling, 'cause I've been there, too: He's feeling the agony I felt when I had to instruct the doctors to pull the plug, to stop the artificial life-support for my brain-dead father. I would have done anything to avoid that moment. But there was nothing left that I could do. I loved my father. Hell, I even loved my cat. But when it's over, it's over. I do not envy Yahweh the pain He's feeling right now.

kp
Offline In His Name  
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:08:49 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Wow.

Nice analogizing there KP.

Very well said, right on the mark, and we can all relate.

Guess that why you get the big bucks... ;)

Ed,

I have been leaning towards a 'playing with us' atheist, but with this last post filled with everything new agey, I have to agree GIA = OPRAH

Nice catch!
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline issah  
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:50:26 PM(UTC)
issah
Woman

Speaking of pets, my dog, Pepper, consistently makes me aware of my relationship with Yah and how He likely feels about me. For example, Pepper is always doing stupid and seemingly senseless things, like eating poop, and no matter how many times we discipline her and warn her against poop and worms, she just can't seem to resist herself. Even though she doesn't always listen and heed to instruction, she has the best of intentions and she loves us, and that love makes us merciful and understanding and forgiving. Even when she eats crap.
Offline Matthew  
#13 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2010 1:06:12 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Great post KP. That's such a great way to see it. I'll be remembering this post.
Offline James  
#14 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2010 3:12:53 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
In His Name wrote:
I have been leaning towards a 'playing with us' atheist, but with this last post filled with everything new agey, I have to agree GIA = OPRAH

I have to wonder is it a coincidence that his initials spell GIA, the Mother Earth goddess?

But as for our egotistical friend, I can't get on board with him/her being Oprah. The few, very few, times I have ever seen her, in her discussions she would actually address the points that the person she was talking to made. In the now several I have attempted to have with GIA, he/she has yet to address a single point I have made, and only goes on to post replies where he states his opinions as facts, usually changing the subject.

Plus Oprah has to be at least somewhat intelligent, the woman is a multi-billionaire, where as I am the Greatest here, can't make a logical argument to save his life.

As such, based on the fact that his arguments are to pitiful for me to worry about someone falling for them, I have given up and would encourage everyone to stop wasting there time with him.

By the way, you guys have all made some great posts here, but as you can see they are not going to persuade him in anyway, he is the greatest after all.

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2010 3:22:55 AM(UTC)
kp

Issah, now I understand why even though Yahweh loves us, He's reluctant to kiss us on the lips.

kp
Offline Matthew  
#16 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2010 3:32:35 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

kp wrote:
Issah, now I understand why even though Yahweh loves us, He's reluctant to kiss us on the lips.

kp

Choosing the nostrils instead. Why did Yahweh breathe His Spirit into Adam's nostrils rather than through the mouth? What can we learn from this?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#17 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2010 4:04:11 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Matthew wrote:
Choosing the nostrils instead. Why did Yahweh breathe His Spirit into Adam's nostrils rather than through the mouth? What can we learn from this?

That the nose is for breathing, so close your mouth! lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Greatest I am  
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:41:44 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

Matthew wrote:
no free-will and no ability to communicate, plus our natures are completely different therefore it can't understand me and I can't even fully understand it.

We are made in God's image, both male and female with free-will. .

Well, the thought police are deleting all my posts but I will try one more time.

You say God makes man with free will.

God says do it my way or burn forever or be punished somehow forever.

Is this what you call free will? It is what I call a threat from a tyrant.

Regards
DL
Offline Greatest I am  
#19 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:47:19 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

edStueart wrote:
I was trying to figure out "Who is this 'Greatest I am' person". He speaks for god, and tells use how we should relate to and think about god... His userid is "Greatest I am"... Maybe he is...

Nah.

Then I got this email from Ron Cantor:
I have edited some parts for brevity's sake

So, I do not think that GIM/DL is god, but he may in fact be:

(wait for it)

OPRAH!

Hosea 1:10
Ye are the sons of the living God.

I have accepted my fate as a son of God.

Will you not do so.

Have ye forgotten that ye are Gods.

Regards
DL
Offline Greatest I am  
#20 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:50:39 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

kp wrote:
Oprah! Funny, Ed.

Matthew, you mentioned something that struck a nerve. Why do we "put our pets down?" Because we hate them? Because we want to exercise dominance over them? Of course not. It's because when they get so ill that we can no longer take care of them, when they get to the point that they're suffering horribly, when all we can do is watch helplessly, when their "quality of life" is completely negative, then, as emotionally painful as it is for us, the only merciful thing we can do is end their lives. We don't like to do it; we would avoid it if we could. But sometimes, in the end, it's the only compassionate course of action left to us. I've been there. I know what it's like.

What struck me is this: when the human race becomes so corrupt that there's no way to save it, would a merciful God allow it to continue indefinitely? Obviously, it would take the wisdom of God Himself to know when that point had come (and I don't think we've quite reached it yet---not quite). But we can see that condition right around the historical corner. Some of us humans are terminally ill poodles, for whom the only merciful thing God could do is "put us out of our misery." Some are rabid dobermans---a snarling danger to anyone who ventures too close. And some of us (too few, it appears) are still healthy, spiritually speaking. We may be young and vigorous---and like immature puppies apt to draw our Master's ire from time to time by chewing on His slippers; or we may be older and more mature---still not perfect, but beloved companions anyway.

Yahweh has informed us that there will come a time when He will, of necessity, deal as best He can with all three groups. He'll shelter the healthy ones, and---for the benefit of the planet---He'll put down the rabid attack dogs. But---and this is the one that sticks in the craw of guys like "I am the Greatest" (or whatever it is)---Yah will also, with sadness and reluctance no doubt but also in a spirit of compassion, decide it's time to put the sick ones out of their misery. Why prolong their agony any longer? Guys like GIA seem to think that Yahweh is looking forward to the Tribulation with fiendish glee. No, He's not. I'll tell you what He's feeling, 'cause I've been there, too: He's feeling the agony I felt when I had to instruct the doctors to pull the plug, to stop the artificial life-support for my brain-dead father. I would have done anything to avoid that moment. But there was nothing left that I could do. I loved my father. Hell, I even loved my cat. But when it's over, it's over. I do not envy Yahweh the pain He's feeling right now.

kp

Especially when he decided to kill instead of cure.

Would you put down a pet or a parent when you could cure?

If yes then your morals are better than God's.

Regards
DL
Offline kp  
#21 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:52:00 AM(UTC)
kp

Quote:
You say God makes man with free will. God says do it my way or burn forever or be punished somehow forever. Is this what you call free will? It is what I call a threat from a tyrant.

No, that's not what we say, nor is it what YHWH says. It's merely errant church tradition. If you want the straight scoop, please read http://www.futuretruth.n...The_Three_Doors.Prophecy

kp
Offline Greatest I am  
#22 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:57:04 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

Matthew wrote:

That the Bible is a book of myths because God does not breath. He has no lungs.

Grow up son and stop believing in fantasy.

Regards
DL
Offline Greatest I am  
#23 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:59:18 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

kp wrote:
No, that's not what we say, nor is it what YHWH says. It's merely errant church tradition. If you want the straight scoop, please read http://www.futuretruth.n...The_Three_Doors.Prophecy

kp

What a game for God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering.
Then create beings whom you love dearly and watch over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.
Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL
Offline James  
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 5:37:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

wrote:
Well, the thought police are deleting all my posts but I will try one more time.

Not one of your inane posts had been deleted, had you read the post from the moderator, he simply condensed them into one post where you put two or three, notice he warned you about it twice now, and you did it again.

wrote:
You say God makes man with free will.

God says do it my way or burn forever or be punished somehow forever.

Is this what you call free will? It is what I call a threat from a tyrant.

Again if you would just take the time to read and educate yourself before posting you would save us and you a lot of time. No one here accepts the religious notion of only heaven and hell. Scripture does not support such a notion. If you will go look elsewhere I already explained this to you, but you ignored my response, I am not going to repeat myself here.

wrote:
Hosea 1:10
Ye are the sons of the living God.

I have accepted my fate as a son of God.

Will you not do so.

Have ye forgotten that ye are Gods.

You know you should really consider context considering Hosea 10 is about ‘Yisra’el being reconciled to Yahuweh after he had divorced them calling the Not My People. I would say Hosea 4:6 is more appropriate for you.

wrote:
That the Bible is a book of myths because God does not breath. He has no lungs.

Grow up son and stop believing in fantasy.

So you quote it when it suits you and denounce it when it doesn’t. Considering how often you quote from it you have just undermined your earlier arguments.

wrote:

What a game for God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering.
Then create beings whom you love dearly and watch over.
And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.

Why don’t you take the time to actually listen to and read what someone else posts before you post a rebuttal that makes you look ignorant because you are arguing against something that no one here said. You want to claim religious teaching s ate wrong, right on we are here with you, but don’t attribute that rubbish to us. Learn a little about us before you start calling us wrong.

And for God’s sake man use reasoning in your arguments, not just a bunch of empty statements.

Offline Greatest I am  
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:04:25 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

James

Generally speaking, any that forme a belief on fantasy characters are wrong in their interpretations.

God does not need fantasy to show his messages to us.

Regards
DL
Offline kp  
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:25:02 AM(UTC)
kp

I think maybe James and Greatest I Am need to get a room :-)

kp
Offline Greatest I am  
#27 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:39:15 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

kp wrote:

kp

Yep. he can bring all of his imaginary friends and pookas and I will pit my talking donkey and staff that turns into a snake against them.

Regards
DL
Offline James  
#28 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:51:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Greatest I am wrote:
James

Generally speaking, any that forme a belief on fantasy characters are wrong in their interpretations.

Regards
DL

Again I say take the time to read. I don't have a belief. And if you think Scripture is a bunch of fantasy stories than that is your prerogative. In my view, Yahuweh provided ample evidence for His Word. From the precision and detail of the creation account, to the countless fulfilled prophecies, He has given us everything we need to know that His Word is true. If you choose not to examine the evidence or to examine it with a bias that is your choice, and sadly your choice will lead to your death in the end, not eternal torment in hell, simply death, you have chosen not to form a relationship with the source of life, and so spiritually you are dead already. You are however not beyond hope, should you take the time to objectively study and learn what Yahuweh has revealed, you too can form a relationship with Him and live eternally with Him. The choice is yours.

kp wrote:
I think maybe James and Greatest I Am need to get a room :-

I'll admit sometime I get a bit frustrated, and wouldn't mind a boxing ring for a few rounds, but not a room.

Offline Matthew  
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 11:34:25 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Greatest I am wrote:
Especially when he decided to kill instead of cure.

The cure is staring you in the face DL, only probs is you ignore it because you choose to ignore it. The whole world ignores the Cure, willingly belittles it and trashes it, even trying to trash those who follow the Cure, like you are doing here. We know the Cure works, because it works wonders in our lives, we try share the Cure with others and what do we get, "it's fantasy!"

The fact is DL, man will almost practically annihilate himself and the earth with it, but God will intervene once those are still alive have for certain chosen who they follow, Him or Satan. You have free-will DL, if you really, truly and sincerely want to know God and know if He exists then you'll definitely find Him, but if you don't really want to know Yahweh and speak trash about Him without actually even bothering to read what He really says then don't expect Him to prove Himself to you. The evidence is obvious to those seeking Him, but those who choose not to know Him will remain blinded by their own ignorance.

Greatest I am wrote:

I understand why you say this, and yes if a god was like that then I too would question that god's morals and speak trash about it. In this case Allah of Islam is pure trash, vile and sick, no person in their right mind would want to love a god like that with such hatred.

BUT, when one truly searches Scripture then one discovers 3 eternal destinations, and one also discovers that there is no physically burning and torturous flames in Hell. In short, Hell is the place where judgement is executed, when unbelievers stand before God knowing that they're on the wrong side of the fence, knowing that they're just about to have their souls dissipated into nothingness, gone forevermore.

Greatest I am wrote:

I suggest you be a rational and grown-up person and actually read Future History, The Owner's Manual, and Yada Yahweh, all free to read online. You'll come to understand why God had Scripture written the way it appears. It's then you'll begin to understand the intense wisdom of God and why things are the way they are. Also, you'll come to understand why the Church is very wrong in their understanding of God and His Word. Also, you'll come to see Scripture to be scientifically, historically, prophetically and spiritually accurate, hence why it's not so hard to believe a donkey could talk when God controls it.

Just be rational and see both sides of the coin before pronouncing judgement.

Quote:

kp

I was thinking more on the lines of Greatest I am and Okieshowedem! Remember him, he couldn't even provide one rational response and kept repeating the same things like we're gonna burn in hell and never being able to defend any of his claims with evidence when he was challenged. Just a pity most of his posts were removed so one can't see how absurd he was. I have a personal email saved between him and me, he couldn't provide one shred of evidence for his claims.

DL, please read kp's post #11 again, but this time with an open mind and sincere heart, be logical and rational before jumping to conclusions. Also, read KP's link he provided in post #23, you might just be amazed at what Scripture actually says about the after life.
Offline kp  
#30 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:55:32 PM(UTC)
kp

Yeah, I regretted that "get a room" snippet the minute I hit "post." I didn't mean to imply that DL and James were carrying on a slobbering love affair, but only that we were all privy to what was turning out to be a heated, multi-topic ongoing discussion between the two of them, and I, frankly, was beginning to feel embarrassed for James as he made point after logical point, only to be told time after time that he was living in fantasyland. You're a better man than I am, James, for having the fortitude and patience to soldier on in the face of that kind of crap.

kp
Offline James  
#31 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2010 6:02:20 AM(UTC)
James
Man

kp wrote:
Yeah, I regretted that "get a room" snippet the minute I hit "post." I didn't mean to imply that DL and James were carrying on a slobbering love affair, but only that we were all privy to what was turning out to be a heated, multi-topic ongoing discussion between the two of them, and I, frankly, was beginning to feel embarrassed for James as he made point after logical point, only to be told time after time that he was living in fantasyland. You're a better man than I am, James, for having the fortitude and patience to soldier on in the face of that kind of crap.

kp

I thought you meant we arguing like an old married couple. :)

I don't mind name calling, I was picked on all through school, I'm used to it. I do get frustrated arguing with people who don't listen, but I just keep reminding myself that I'm not doing it for his benefit, but for any who might read his drivel and on come off chance be persuaded.

Offline Bridget  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2011 7:59:42 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wow. Interesting thread. Yes, I realize it is quite old. So, I'm late to the game, ha ha..

Interesting, nonetheless.
and now I really miss my dog, who was put down a few months before this thread took place.

Yeah, That's all I got out of this thread. Missing my dog. :)