logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#51 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 7:49:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
For anyone who might be interested, Yada is taking a vacation coming up this week, and has asked my wife and I to fill in for him on the BTR show. We have agreed, and will be doing the show starting this Wen at 7 pm central time. We will be reading through and discussing my translation of Ba'reshiyth, starting with the 12th chapter, and the introduction of Abram.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Mike  
#52 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 7:57:57 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
James and Patty,

I am looking forward to your radio shows while Yada is on vacation.

Shalom,
Mike
Offline tagim  
#53 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 9:08:56 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Yes, James. It will indeed be a pleasure for me to take part in your radio broadcast. I, and as I am sure, many, many others have been long waiting to learn more of the translations you have been laboring over for so long. This is right on our learning curve and a chance of a lifetime. I anxiously await!
Offline FredSnell  
#54 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 1:21:44 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Wife and I, are too looking forward to the last few lessons before May 21st...lol.. ....that is until the following Monday.

Offline tagim  
#55 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 1:35:17 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

encounter - I do not understand what you are referring to - "... last few lessons..." -- ".... before May 21..." What are you referring to? What is to happen then, before then...? and both of you, "wife and I..."? Just curious, is all.
Offline Matthew  
#56 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 6:18:19 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
tagim wrote:
encounter - I do not understand what you are referring to - "... last few lessons..." -- ".... before May 21..." What are you referring to? What is to happen then, before then...? and both of you, "wife and I..."? Just curious, is all.

tagim, don't you know the world's gonna end? <---sarcasm

Check this thread out: http://www.yadanews.com/...tst2122_May-21-2011.aspx
Offline tagim  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:43:27 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Oh, my gosh, it's next week! How come I didn't see it? What station was it on? Oh, boy, so much to do, so little time. Pay bills, call, turn off gas, water, electricity. Is there a dress code? Where do I stand, or is it prone? encounterHim, have you heard any more? Are there any renewal papers required? Some guy just ran past my house yelling we will be standing on the clouds, that they will come down. But how do we get on top of them without falling through. Boy, talk about being unprepared ........
Offline FredSnell  
#58 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:07:42 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

tagim wrote:
encounterHim, have you heard any more?

I try and watch Michael Rood when I can. He did have a little video on it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOCBFxO24-8
Offline FredSnell  
#59 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 1:48:17 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Thank you, James and Patty!..Ya'll did a great job and we are looking forward to todays show.
Offline VinceB.  
#60 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 3:02:20 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Just a quick comment about James and Patty's 2nd program: you both are wonderful. Wonderful witnesses and walking testaments of Yah working in members of His family...

And just as I noticed with Yada, the informtion being shared and highlighted is material that can be listened to over and over and does hit home, so to speak, for those who have discernment.

I think after the second program that James and Patty should do a daily/evening program (if not, perhaps a weekly program...) as much as I like the material Yada puts out, I didn't find myself missing him much at all...you're both great, and should have your own program would definitely compliment what's going on here at YY insofar as I can tell...

Having listened to last evenings program three times now I can appreciate your comments about the one thing we all have in common, regardless of knowledge (or lack there of): that we all want to know Yah relationally via His means found in the T,P,P/W...

Yah's continued blessings on you both and on His family.
HWHY
Offline cgb2  
#61 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 7:17:07 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Yes, really liking James & Patty's show. Great stuff!
Offline tagim  
#62 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 11:07:28 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

another vocation james; could not have better sidekick.
Offline Starstrider  
#63 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2011 6:19:18 AM(UTC)
Starstrider

Hey James,

I've been reading the forum for some time and listening to Yada and reading YY for longer. First time posting. I have really enjoyed your programs this week. Thanks for your hard work. I hope to begin my own translations soon, so thanks for the encouragement.

Be well,
Bobby
Offline VinceB.  
#64 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2011 7:35:08 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Is anyone else having problems listening to last evening's show? I've tried multiple times to re-listen to the program and haven't been able to?
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#65 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2011 8:23:59 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

No problems here in Houston, Tx, Vince....My wife just loves the show, James and Patty, and how you guys have translated scripture. Me too, but I'm also a news junkie and miss Yadas analogy of todays news and how much plays to what's written. Keep up with the good work you two.
Offline VinceB.  
#66 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:12:59 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
No problems here in Houston, Tx, Vince....My wife just loves the show, James and Patty, and how you guys have translated scripture. Me too, but I'm also a news junkie and miss Yadas analogy of todays news and how much plays to what's written. Keep up with the good work you two.

yeah, nobody can really replace Yada's insights and commentary - in the same breath, Yada couldn't have picked a better replacement while he's gone.

Still think it'd be nice if James and Patt did a weekly program - if not, perhaps, even a monthly program...perhaps quarterly? Regardless James and Patty are doing a great job.
HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#67 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:22:22 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:

still doesn't work for me outside of Houston...I get 3 seconds of a commercial and then blank...

HWHY
Offline James  
#68 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2011 8:08:48 AM(UTC)
James
Man

VinceB. wrote:
still doesn't work for me outside of Houston...I get 3 seconds of a commercial and then blank...

I've checked it 5 times on 5 different computers, and it seems to work. You might try downloading it and see if that works.

Offline VinceB.  
#69 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2011 11:34:56 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

James wrote:
I've checked it 5 times on 5 different computers, and it seems to work. You might try downloading it and see if that works.

I appreciate your efforts James, I'll try and download it and see if that does it.
HWHY
Offline James  
#70 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:25:48 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Okay, well I messed up, I thought Yada was going to be back on Thursday, but he won't be back until Friday, and Patty and I have made plans for the night, so we won't be able to do the show, so no show today, but Yada will return tomorrow. Enjoy.

Offline FredSnell  
#71 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2011 1:33:14 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

On Rush Limbaughs wednesday show, I and a couple guys were lounging and listening to Rush's favorable report on B. Netanyahu's speech before our representatives when I asked them, "say, do any of you know what his name means in hebrew." Guess what, just as close as I'm calling this is how close it was, Rush, just after I get through explaining his name, meaning: a gift from God, and you hear that one and only Gods name, Yah, Rush explains his name as a gift from the lord...One of the guys knows me pretty well and shoots me down with Rushs understanding of his name. "There you go Fred, Rush just told you what it means."...Boy, forgive me, but I lost it...I made everyone shut the hell up for one second and re-explained it. This is just how big of idiots we have let ourselves become...You all hear His name in that name and in hundreds more that are in scripture and yet you still deny it, its power.
I'm telling you, I almost snatched that gold chain of jesus on his cross, right off Rays neck. I was that mad. I'm so glad tomorrow is the Sabbath.
Offline Richard  
#72 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2011 5:07:12 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Sounds like you experienced some of the same zeal for the things of Yahowah that Yahowsha felt in the temple that famous day.
Offline FredSnell  
#73 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:10:28 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
Sounds like you experienced some of the same zeal for the things of Yahowah that Yahowsha felt in the temple that famous day.

well it is sort of funny now that it's over, but I assure you it wasn't then...and for that, I am truely sorry.
Offline Richard  
#74 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2011 4:15:00 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

encounterHim wrote:
well it is sort of funny now that it's over, but I assure you it wasn't then...and for that, I am truely sorry.

If it's any consolation, brother, I personally believe that being very jealous for His Name and for His Word is entirely appropriate and is nothing for which to apologize. But that's just me.
Offline Daniel  
#75 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2011 4:44:38 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
On Rush Limbaughs wednesday show, I and a couple guys were lounging and listening to Rush's favorable report on B. Netanyahu's speech before our representatives when I asked them, "say, do any of you know what his name means in hebrew." Guess what, just as close as I'm calling this is how close it was, Rush, just after I get through explaining his name, meaning: a gift from God, and you hear that one and only Gods name, Yah, Rush explains his name as a gift from the lord...One of the guys knows me pretty well and shoots me down with Rushs understanding of his name. "There you go Fred, Rush just told you what it means."

What yeshiva did Rush attend?

I don't think Rio Linda even HAS a yeshiva...
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline FredSnell  
#76 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:05:51 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Daniel wrote:
What yeshiva did Rush attend?

Does this mean, since I haven't attended one either, that I'm smarter than the EIBs, gift from God?...I wish!...then I could be raking in the dough sitting on my duff just talking in the comfort of the ac........air conditioner.
Offline VinceB.  
#77 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2011 9:19:37 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Was musing as Yada and Jim covered Babylonians engaged in Babel (current news and events) in this morning's BTR, and having read the CR transcripts...thought it interesting that just as all these man made gods require one to go through 'them' to get to their rendering of what and who god is, so to does the God of the Towrah - requires we go through His Towrah to engage Him as He is...so there's the means Yah sets up over and against all the counterfeits corruptions and concealments the world's offering as an enticing alternative in which we get to exercise (or not) our neshamah and the gift of freewill by the mere fact we're born.

Also, since we know Yahowsha' didn't drink the wine during the Pesach celebration with His disciples (and He tells us why - deferring to the time He's reigning during Sukah starting in 2033CE), and there's Jerem.31 etc, that we'd almost need the renewed covenant/beryth/family covenant placed inside our hearts during Sukah since we'll be modeling the truth and reality of Yahowah existing in His Towrah before all those born during the 1000 year Sukah - and that the 8th day would be the instillation of the 'New' non-contradictory of the 'Old' (the Towrah Yah uses today being relevant for life on earth) would be place on our heart relative to living as Yah's kids whom are spiritual entities at that time who'd be dwelling in His Home?

Regardless, I think the BTR/CR programs getting better and better as each day we get closer to Gog Magog and year 2033CE.
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#78 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2011 11:46:59 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

VinceB. wrote:
Regardless, I think the BTR/CR programs getting better and better as each day we get closer to Gog Magog and year 2033CE.

Couldn't agree more!..Had written a few paragraphs telling you about ppl that listen after their work day...but lost it to cyberspace..HECK!!!..One day I'll fly there and shoot that guy that runs it, bc he has a lot of my messages that don't belong to him, right, tagim?
Offline Richard  
#79 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2011 10:20:12 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Yo, Fred: write everything in a text editor like Notepad or Note Tab Pro, then do a copy and paste into a forum message. That way, if (when?) the forum software hiccups and your message vanishes before your eyes, you'll have an exact copy ready for the resend attempt. That little process has saved me real minutes of frustration, bro. No, no, it's okay. There's no charge for this one.
Offline FredSnell  
#80 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:53:31 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Thanks bro!.. I just wrote on another thread to, Walt, and if I hadn't done what you suggested I would have lost it also. Hey, every since you and I spoke, you wouldn't believe the turn around she's had. You comfort me, Richard. You ease my mind brother and I want to thank you..Thank You!!!