logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Royce  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:59:29 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

I havent been here in months but wanted to say hi. I guess I dont agree with Yada on everything he thinks so that made me kinda back off here. I hope you all are having a good year. I will be around more and since you all are just like me, searching fr the way. I might as well talk with ya and bounce ideas and thoughts off of you. Well I better get back to turning these wrenches. Talk to you all again soon.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 4:00:26 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Royce wrote:
I havent been here in months but wanted to say hi. I guess I dont agree with Yada on everything he thinks so that made me kinda back off here. I hope you all are having a good year. I will be around more and since you all are just like me, searching fr the way. I might as well talk with ya and bounce ideas and thoughts off of you. Well I better get back to turning these wrenches. Talk to you all again soon.

I know I've heard him tell the audience to look at and test what he's saying for themselves, many times. I don't always agree with him myself, then I find I was wrong on most occasions, and the times I still didn't agree, I just couldn't get the answers.
Heck, Royce, I don't agree with my own wife some days upwards to 50% of the time any given day. I don't leave her...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9hYpM0o7x8

Edited by user Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:08:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline tagim  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:03:21 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Hey, Royce, good to see you are still around. Like you, I am under the radar much of the time. It took me more than a year of reading all the threads and posts to see whether I would like this site. And then reading all the books Yada has written, and then checking those points and opinions I believed might be contrary to what I had heard, only after all that time did I reveal myself. Shucks, it was my first post ever right here after being on the internet more than two decades. As far as fellowship and honesty, it does not get better than this. Now, the big event is the radio show. What an enlightening experience! I urge you to show up there, log in and listen. The theme is affirming all we have read. And there are so many watchdogs and authenticators on hand that, lazy, lax me, I some times rely on the witnesses.
Offline Royce  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:27:41 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

Quote:

Heck, Royce, I don't agree with my own wife some days upwards to 50% of the time any given day. I don't leave her...lol.

LOL, Well said my friend.
Offline Royce  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:30:55 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

tagim wrote:
Hey, Royce, good to see you are still around. Like you, I am under the radar much of the time. It took me more than a year of reading all the threads and posts to see whether I would like this site. And then reading all the books Yada has written, and then checking those points and opinions I believed might be contrary to what I had heard, only after all that time did I reveal myself. Shucks, it was my first post ever right here after being on the internet more than two decades. As far as fellowship and honesty, it does not get better than this. Now, the big event is the radio show. What an enlightening experience! I urge you to show up there, log in and listen. The theme is affirming all we have read. And there are so many watchdogs and authenticators on hand that, lazy, lax me, I some times rely on the witnesses.

I use to listen to the blog talk thing but I think I prefer to research for myself and seek out my own answers rather than listen to another mans thoughts on the matters. I think to hear someones opinion is one thing but to listen to it too much can blind you from finding the truth. Thanks for the welcome back Tagim.