logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tenaia  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2011 8:15:39 PM(UTC)
Tenaia
Woman

Hello everyone. Stupid question time. I live alone and I am not sure how to celebrate the feasts. Are there forum posters who live alone? If so, how do you celebrate the feasts when there is no one who shares your beliefs?
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2011 9:29:30 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
One thing you might want to do is listen to Yada's radio show on Blog Talk Radio in the morning starting at 11 AM EST/8AM PST and register so that you can chat with others in the Family. That way you might strike up a relationship with one or another there which could lead to enough trust to swap phone numbers. Then you could speak to each other on the feast day and read/recite the Towrah to each other. Just a thought. Click here to go to the Blog Talk Radio's Yada Yahweh page.

I hope this helps.

Your servant,

Richard
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:38:10 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Tenaia, before my sons choke the living life from me for not getting to work, I just want to tell you, If your question is about our Father and it's an honest request, it can never be stupid, in my opinion. You can be stupid in my opinion if you never ask though. So keep asking away.
As far as His Festivals are what He wants us to observe, you are never alone by observing them as best you see fit to do. It's more about knowing what they represent than how we observe them. It's His Path He laid down for us to observe, the 7 steps in my opinion, and in those few steps,
that are like baby steps when we first learn to walk, you will begin to recognize what they mean to you, and by becoming upright, the more you, "shamar."
The brother above has really been an upright fella in my, own quest to know our, Father. Take his advice.
Offline tagim  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2011 8:10:49 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Tenaia, you are listed as having joined 7/25/07; where have you been all this time. Now that you are vocal, welcome. Best web site on earth. We love and study the Torah and we are a warm and congenial community. Take Richard's advice and listen/join in to the podcast. Hope to see more of you online.
Offline Tenaia  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 6:05:56 PM(UTC)
Tenaia
Woman

Thanks for all your responses. As for where I've been, I lurk for the most part because I don't feel qualified to discuss many of the topics in this forum. I'm blind so I don't have access to the tools that you use to translate the Torah Prophets and Psalms. I listen to the Blog Talk Radio programs but need to get caught up on some that I missed. Yah bless and have a great evening.
Offline Richard  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 7:41:39 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Tenaia wrote:
I'm blind so I don't have access to the tools that you use to translate the Torah Prophets and Psalms. I listen to the Blog Talk Radio programs but need to get caught up on some that I missed.

Email me at richard@blessyahowah.com and I will help you obtain all the MP3 lessons on the Feasts of Passover, Trumpets, and Yowm Kippurym, as well as Yada's excellent teachings on the Seven Instructions.
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2011 2:16:16 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
SHALOM...Family

Have a blessed Yowm Kippurym or Day of Reconciliations..back on monday.

Offline Richard  
#8 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2011 9:47:16 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Ditto that from here, eH.

For anyone interested, you can read the amplified translation of Leveticus 23:26-32 and download Yada's teaching on the Day of Reconciliations from today's Blog Talk Radio broadcast here.

May Yahowah be with each and every one of you.

Richard