logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 2/6/2258 10:35:36 AM(UTC) phantom  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 9:06:47 AM(UTC)
phantom

After looking at various pictures on the net, one can assume that a fully gown male that has been Circumcised, would not have any skin covering the head of his penis, in the flaccid state.

This is the case with me. Does this mean i have been Circumcised?

In other words, is it possible for an uncircumcised male to "not have skin covering" over the head of the penis?

Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 10:57:25 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
phantom wrote:
After looking at various pictures on the net, one can assume that a fully gown male that has been Circumcised, would not have any skin covering the head of his penis, in the flaccid state.

This is the case with me. Does this mean i have been Circumcised?

In other words, is it possible for an uncircumcised male to "not have skin covering" over the head of the penis?

Well phantom, if I answer you to the best of my ability, you want bite my "head" off, will ya? I will take your word for it if you say you have been circumcised, but the circumcision is btw Father and you. I'm sure you can fool grown ppl into believing you have been, even if you have not, but you don't believe you can fool Yah I hope? It is btw you and Him you know. It establishes you in the Covenant, of participation and wanting to belong in, Yishra'el. That Covenant is built on the family unit of Father, Mother and Son. Yah as all three and the one and only Creator. The book, YadaYahweh, that we all call by the initials of YY and too, the same initials you used earlier today in the chat room does answer that question through Yahs words, not ours or the author of the book.
I can't answer you any better than that, but if you do decide to avail yourself in the truths made known by reading YY, you will find what Yah specifically states on the matter.

Shalom

...and the dude abides!!!