logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snedlybear  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:38:29 PM(UTC)
snedlybear

I have found this site to be one of the best for biblically proving that May 21, 2011 is Judgment Day and The Rapture. October 21, 2011 is the End of the World. The more I study the scriptures, the more I am certain of this. Before you conclude this to be in error, carefully study all that this site has to offer.

http://may212011-judgmentday.com
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:11:46 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Welcome to the forum snedlybear, and I hope you're still around come May 22, 2011. ;)

In the mean time can I offer you to read Future History by Ken Power. Well at least if it's not too much to ask read the foreword, quoted below, from the website:

Quote:
This book has one simple goal: to analyze every yet-to-be fulfilled prophecy in the entire Bible--placing them in the order they’ll be fulfilled, more or less. This Future History is of critical importance to everyone alive today, for the culmination of all things is on our very doorstep--and I can prove it.

Although the goal is simple, the task was not. Exploring the Scripture’s description of coming events is like working a 10,000-piece jigsaw puzzle. Every piece must be put into its proper place if we want the overall picture to make any sense, and we can’t repaint the pieces or trim them to fit our own preconceived plan if we want to comprehend God’s picture. Yahweh told us about our future for two reasons. Prophecy demonstrates His deity, since only One who exists outside of time can know the future. And because He loves us He wants us to know what He has planned for us, both the good (if we trust His love) and the bad (if we reject it).

A great deal of the Bible was prophetic when it was written, whether overtly or between the lines--the sweeping symbols that define our destiny. Some has been literally fulfilled already, some has only partially come to pass, and some has not seen the light of day--yet. Future History is concerned with these latter categories--prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled. Previously completed Biblical prophecy is still important, however. It will guide us in determining what God meant to communicate when He told us about our future. And He told us a lot--the what, the who, where, why, and even the when of events that will change our world forever, not just "someday," but within the natural lifespan of most everyone reading these words. It’s time to wake up, world!

Biblical prophecy needn’t be a mystery, and you don’t need to be a scholar--or a genius--to understand and appreciate what Yahweh is about to accomplish. All that’s required is a willingness to take God at His Word. The truth isn’t hidden, but the sheer volume of prophetic scripture can be daunting. And because we’re so close to the end, the many geopolitical and technological realities that shed light on the end of days are becoming easier to identify as well. That’s why Future History runs to almost 900 pages--you’re not going to zip through it in an afternoon. But your fortitude will be rewarded. Taken as a whole, God’s Word is crystal clear about what He has planned for our future. As Psalm 102:18 says, "This will be written for the last generation, that a people yet to be created may praise Yahweh." That’s exciting: the psalmist was talking about us!

But a question regarding the link you posted, how did they get to 1988 as the year God's judgement on the churches commenced?
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010 3:22:01 AM(UTC)
kp

Welcome, snedlybear. Thanks for the link: I found it a total hoot. I needed a good laugh. Seriously, though, there are a few issues that need to be addressed...

1. The site says that after the rapture, "all hope is lost" (your basic post-trib position---I get that). Please explain the prophetic significance of the last two assemblies in Rev 3, Philadelphia and Laodicea--in that order. The invitation to Laodicea is offered after Philadelphia is "kept out of the hour of trial."

2. The site equates the rapture with judgment day, while the Scriptures paint them as two very different things. Yes, they will both happen, and yes the rapture will, in an indirect way, precipitate the conditions that will inevitably lead to the world's judgment, but they are never overtly or symbolically associated in scripture. So where is your guy getting this?

3. Why is there no mention of Israel on the site? (or did I just miss it?) Their restoration is by a wide margin the most often visited prophetic theme in the Bible. Their fate is central to the unfolding of Yahweh's plan.

4. If the rapture is to occur on May 21---in any year---then please explain the prophetic significance of the Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah), which seems to me to be a perfect fit for the rapture harvest. Trumpets happens in the fall, not the spring.

5. If the Tribulation began in 1988 as the site insists, why was it not concluded in 1995 (seven years later, as required in Daniel 9)? Who was the Antichrist? Where and when did the Abomination of Desolation take place? Did anybody receive the mark of the beast? What was the "covenant with many" that initiated the Tribulation? Why are we still seeing the "beginning of sorrows" signs predicted in the Olivet Discourse, but none of the Seal, Trumpet, and Bowl Judgment events predicted in Revelation? How is it that we all lived through the Tribulation and nobody noticed?

6. If the 1000-year reign of Christ is, as the site insists, a "false dispensational view," then what do you make of the Sabbath Law that prophesies it? Or more specifically, what are you going to do with Revelation 20:4... "And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years"? Do words mean nothing at all?

7. And perhaps most importantly, are you going to be willing to admit your error on May 22 of next year? We all make mistakes, and we're not required to know everything, but it seems to me that there ought to be some correlation between the evidence and the verdict.

kp
Offline lassie1865  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:30:57 PM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

kp,

I'll post here since I seem to have problems using the email feature on this forum; it always gives me an "Error" messsage.

Are there any finished portions of the "Torah Code" that you could send to me by email? Can you post your email address?
I am participating in a class using Gordon Fee's book, "Reading the Bible for All Its Worth" and I bring copies of YY and TOM with me every week. Tonight we are supposed to study 1 Corinthians as the first Scripture portion. I keep saying: "Why not study the Scriptures from the BEGINNING? Why are we starting out with 1 Corinthians?

Shalom,
Cyndi Mettler
Offline Marcus  
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2011 6:34:08 AM(UTC)
Marcus

Hey that is my weeding anniversary!
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2011 3:09:38 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
lol..hey Marcus, I can't remember my "weeding" anniversary, but it was a few yrs before my wedding anniversary. Hope ya enjoy Passover. It was almost 4,000yrs ago Moses did the work to remove the hebrews from bondage and almost 2,000yrs ago Yahushua became the perfect lamb at Passover. Tonight I thank Moses for freeing me from this world by doing the Masters bidding and Yahushua freeing my freewill by willing to accept all my misdeeds. Once I became found, now I work at lightening His load by understanding His will. Hope all enjoy the days ahead of them! Tonight I will pull out my pit and start by letting my neighbors see me in my front yard instead of my back while playing some music. I have my thoughts and literature ready, I hope!...I do have some very strong catholics around me. Peace to all...Shalom my friends and make this time of yr, one for remembrance.
Offline Matthew  
#7 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 3:48:06 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Here is comes! lol
Offline ks77  
#8 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 9:50:31 PM(UTC)
ks77

Wow, I didn't know scripture got it wrong and our messiyah didn't actually reign with us for 1000 years! How about that tribulation right guys? What a cake walk.

Oh well, nice knowing you all!

EDIT: My bad, according to Camping, the world is meant to be destroyed in October, may 21 is the rapture.
Offline VinceB.  
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:14:42 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Just pinched myself; yep, I'm still here
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2011 2:58:15 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I have to wonder how many ppl left a pile of clothes on the floor as a joke?
Offline VinceB.  
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2011 11:52:01 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
I have to wonder how many ppl left a pile of clothes on the floor as a joke?

Many of those poor folks, as are all those established and brain dead because of religion, are shellshocked I'm almost certain - will also have to go through the grieving process; many, I've heard, for-went paying bills/rent etc as an exercise of their faith only to come up empty...everyone associated with the religion of Christianity have got mud on their face because of this idiot Herold Camping...

Christianity has been setup by satan to be thee biggest punching-bag of a religion that ever existed...Christians always being made to take the fall for conscious' sake really are blinded with a bunch of goo over their eyes - and this as they try their best to legislate morality...sigh...
HWHY
Offline Richard  
#12 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 5:17:00 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
It is so sad, isn't it? Now we've got some of those who were duped claiming that "God" did it just to test their faith. It seems they will accept any reason EXCEPT the one that suggests that their whole religion is a lie.
Offline VinceB.  
#13 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 8:14:13 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

flintface wrote:
It is so sad, isn't it? Now we've got some of those who were duped claiming that "God" did it just to test their faith. It seems they will accept any reason EXCEPT the one that suggests that their whole religion is a lie.

You are so right Richard; it never seems to end with religious people. They of Christianity have been so duped and beat down over the past 2000 years that all Christians have left is their faith in a god that doesn't exist insofar as their interpretation of it goes...

Too sad; and they think they're doing Yah, Whom they don't even know, proud by the pure strength and will power of their 'faith' misguided as it is...
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:32:47 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

snedlybear wrote:
I have found this site to be one of the best for biblically proving that May 21, 2011 is Judgment Day and The Rapture. October 21, 2011 is the End of the World. The more I study the scriptures, the more I am certain of this. Before you conclude this to be in error, carefully study all that this site has to offer.

http://may212011-judgmentday.com

It looks as though this day has now been moved back a bit. You know I can't prove it, but those videos by, "a true branch of the vine," where it illustrates that YHWH's name is bookended in the Torah, and the two leading and the two proceeding the middle book, are in some way an affirmation of 50...count 50!

We should all start keeping a dailey journal of our dailey experiences. I have 10 things in one day sometimes that just seem so far fetched, there's no explanations for them except for Yah. And other days it might just be nothing, but you feel the Hand of the Most High comforting you, and that's everything in my book. Whether judgement comes in the next second, or at the end of a long life, I thank YHWH for the oppurtunity to get to know Him. Thank you Father!!!