logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Paula  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2011 4:34:19 PM(UTC)
Paula

link

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO (AFP) – Jewish groups and others are up at arms over an attempt to outlaw male circumcision in San Francisco by putting the issue to a popular vote...

...a growing community of anti-circumcision activists say that infants should not be forced to participate in what is essentially culturally accepted genital mutilation.

Offline Daniel  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2011 9:43:59 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Woman Pushing to Ban Circumcision in California City Drops Proposal

UserPostedImage

During an interview on Tuesday, Jena Troutman distanced herself from MGMbill.org, which is led by Matthew Hess, the author of "Foreskin Man" cartoon, which depicts a blond superhero taking on a character named "Monster Mohel." Several critics, including the Anti-Defamation League, have blasted the publication as "disrespectful and deeply offensive." (ForeskinMan.com)

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/p...-proposal/#ixzz1OcZbN7aZ

Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2011 5:20:17 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Man, those cartoons are so sexed up. They're more focused on the penis as an object of pleasure than on its intended purpose of procreation.
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2011 5:21:49 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
^

To be clear here, lol. I was referring to the cartoons based on the character Foreskin Man.
Offline shalom82  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2011 9:24:35 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The way things are headed in this world I imagine that foreskin man will probably branch out pretty soon....you know...bust in on a bunch of hook nosed jews with red eyes, pale green skin and pointy ears as they are about the slit the throat of a little mohammadan child so they can use his blood to put in their matza for Pesach. ( I understand that usually blood libel usually used xtian children as the victims but I think we all know that muslims are the only viable victims now according to the power elite and plus muslims have enthusiastically embraced blood libel as well. It is a popular subject on muslim tv drams)
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.