logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Kingdomhere  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:49:52 AM(UTC)
Kingdomhere

Hello! Everyone!

I am 31 years old going to be 32 in December this year. What AM I going to say? Or what should I say? I would like to have Friends who believes in GOD and treat each other-human beings with respect.

GOD is important to me in my Life -in every aspect of my life! I find that I FOUND GOD too late! And That I have trouble accepting Lord Jesus Christ in my HEART as I ONLY have GOD in my Life , NOT Lord Jesus Christ!

I was bullied since age 5 in Kindergarten and that I was bullied by Malay girls since age 11, they find bullying me funny AND I was LOST! Then my Auntie--my father's eldest sister, brought my immediate family and I to take refuge in Buddhism. I was never happy! Until year 2008, January 12th, Saturday, I was guided to step into a Cathedral --A Catholic Church after I looked up into the SKY and shouted in my heart saying Someone IN the UNIVERSE--Please HELP me!

After stepping in, I realised that I have FOUND Home.

I went to different Churches- Catholic, Methodist, Charismatic, and even dwelled into the New Age stuffs.

As far as I know-I BELIEVED in GOD now and that HE is the ONLY Force in my LIFE that keeps me going!

Thank you!
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:01:53 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Welcome, to this addition of Torah Class!!!...lol...joshin with ya, Kingdomhere. Others will get the joke I hope. Listen, we all are of Father and seeking His face forever and I have feelings for your plight since I know that you must feel too like I once did. Howcome 38,000 denominations if there's only one Creator.

Well if you have just stumbled on here without taking a good look at YadaYahweh.com, and at least read the first set of pages there. DO...bc then you'll be better off finding Him without a religious man showing you, bc then you will be under the religious interpretation of what Father is all about instead of your own. I would also start by re-reading your scriptures from the beginning instead of from the middle to the end like a good number of christians today do. Like a guy told me last night about fellowship, how it's a must to us seekers...me putting words in his mouth, but too, I come to know Father as my protector and don't mind fellowshipping with anyone, whether they know Him or not.

Welcome aboard!!! We all are on a journey of brotherhood together here, but just like my family I was raised in, I'm stupider than my younger brother in religion, but smarter than he in life.
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:19:39 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I second what EncounterHim wrote, KingdomHere.

Sorry I was unable to reply to your private message during the broadcast this morning. Every character I typed looked like an Egyptian hieroglyphic. I don't know what's up with that.

Please be patient with yourself, because there is a LOT to learn and a lot MORE to UN-learn. Be consistent and persistent, one step at a time. Welcome to the Family!

Richard McCord