logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline VinceB.  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:15:07 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Why does it seem that the entire political machine in Washington DC (including those outside the beltway: NATO and the UN), have gone and sold out to allah?

The more I think about what's been going on in the middle east starting in the '70s to where our political leaders now claim islam as a peaceful religion and have spent trillions to advance fundamental islam via the shiites in breaking up these secular dictators so that the fundamentalists/shiites/rebels (the rebels in all these middle eastern islamic nations) can take over leads me to believe that the US's foreign and domestic policies is to advance allah's religion globally, and this to the exclusion of all other religions...

I'm probably over simplifying; but it might also explain how we ended up having a muslim as our current president (understanding also that the US government is a puppet on a string)?
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:53:45 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Vince. The US has been in the dumpster long before the homeland of the Jews was restored back to 'em, I believe. I know many here have before mentioned, The Treaty of Tripoli, but this nation to be in collusion with murderers, set us on the path of our own demise. But then again, did we do any favors for the natives here? I think like KP mentions in FH, He's above it all, witnessing the 1st of it to the last of it.
I was just listening to this song. It touches me bc? I don't know why really. I guess it reminds me when I was young and playing cowboys and injuns..Us injuns when not being cowboys, would holler,,,YAH, YAH, YAH, YAH,..etc..etc..lol We were calling Him when I was young and never knew it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TkTLFAm-4A
Offline tagim  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:10:24 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

We need another member, quick. Take a look at the TOTAL MEMBERS!
Offline VinceB.  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:17:55 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
Hi Vince. The US has been in the dumpster long before the homeland of the Jews was restored back to 'em, I believe. I know many here have before mentioned, The Treaty of Tripoli, but this nation to be in collusion with murderers, set us on the path of our own demise. But then again, did we do any favors for the natives here? I think like KP mentions in FH, He's above it all, witnessing the 1st of it to the last of it.
I was just listening to this song. It touches me bc? I don't know why really. I guess it reminds me when I was young and playing cowboys and injuns..Us injuns when not being cowboys, would holler,,,YAH, YAH, YAH, YAH,..etc..etc..lol We were calling Him when I was young and never knew it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TkTLFAm-4A

in my core I know you are right on the money: Yahowah rules and reigns over all these political and religious schemes (and thank Yah, that He does!)

while Rush has his following and Ed Shultz has his (the entire western world is totally given over to brainwashing/predictive programming), and while the poope Billy Grahm Joyce/Benny Hinn and ufologists each have their own, allah gets advanced by both parties in the wars they wage burning the candle at both ends because muslims could careless what the facts are or who's giving them their power: primarily the US UN and NATO...alas; Yah couldn't come soon enough for me

and yes tagim; someone get that mark of the beast off here...i wn't want to be the six hundred and sixty sixth member; again, I'm being funny here
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:31:44 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I couldn't find how many members, but I see now after reading what, Vince wrote...lol.,,Okay, who's the pope on here?...I kid, I kid!!...Vince, I told a friend not long ago, "who looks like our neighbors in the south, than arabs?" Just a pair a jeans, a flannel shirt and work boots and voila, instant mexican.

Since fanatics of I-slam are willing to die for their religion, what's stopping a few cars in every city driving around and slinging Coca Cola cans full of radioactive material all over our city streets? Shut down commerce in America and you got us. Most don''t have gardens to replenish food stocks. We would be at each others throat in a matter of days.
Offline cgb2  
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 12:29:17 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
All part of a larger plan?
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

Sure does seem to be going that way. Hagelian Dialectic: Problem/Reaction/Solution
Often times the best way to manipulate the masses into something they'd never accept otherwise:
Create or take advantage of problem, agitate against the problem, present the solution (desired outcome all along)
Offline Walt  
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:54:59 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

tagim wrote:
We need another member, quick. Take a look at the TOTAL MEMBERS!

Delete my account and it will solve the problem