logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FatherHelp  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2011 2:32:37 PM(UTC)
FatherHelp

"Pure Religion and Undefiled"

Hope is that those who have "Come Out" from among the systems of religion that are of this world have realized that "Pure Religion And Undefiled" emanates from "Our Father" at "home", and is "Family".......

i do believe that most everyone who has "seen" organized 'religion' for what it is, and not what it pretends to be, has realized, not just read, that "the natural man does not receive the things that are of The Spirit of G-D, for they are foolishness unto him and neither can he know them, for they needs be Spiritually discerned".......

The Brethren of The Messiah are to exercise Spiritual discernment, and i believe Our Father would have me share the following with those who do so:

"Pure religion and undefiled before G-D The Father is this, to visit the fatherless (those children who know not their Father, HE WHO is The Only True G-D, Father of ALL) and widows(those whose bridegroom has died and has yet to be raised from among the dead") in their affliction and to keep oneself uncontaminated by the world......." (James 1:27)

Simply, all other religion is impure and defiled.......

And notice that "pure and undefiled" religion is "oneself(individual)", a Brother or Sister doing The Will of Our Father, led of The Holy, Set Apart, Spirit.......

Simply, "corporate religion" is pagan and of this wicked world.......

And "Brothers and Sisters" is not "religion", for what are Brothers and Sisters if not Family?

Would not The Family, yet on earth, of The Only True G-D, Father(Creator) of ALL, "The Body of The Messiah", be much closer than a natural, fleshly family?

And would not The Family of G-D fellowship at home?

And should not children, no matter their age, be raised up at home?

What is declared to be "religion" today is truly the devil's playground.......

Simply, Faith will not create a system of religion.......

For Faith IS Family!

Hope is there would be others who take heed unto The Call of The Only True G-D and "Come Out of her, MY people"!

For they will "Come Out" of this wicked world(babylon) and it's systems of religion, into "the glorious Liberty of The Children of The Only True G-D".

They will no longer be of those who are destroying the earth(land, air, water, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which is Spirit(Light, Truth, Life, Love, Peace, Hope, Faith, Mercy, Grace, Miracles, etc.).

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this world and it's systems of religion, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" (1John5:19).......

Truth IS! a lie never existed and never will.......

Abide in Truth....... francis
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2011 3:15:43 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think I understand to at least a small degree what you are getting at....but I at the same time find it ironic about how you would rightly denounce false religious systems and the corrupt and perverse systems of the world and then use G-D.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2011 11:01:41 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
What better way to summarize the essence of Judaism!...G-D, the sacred name.lol...but what else you wrote has a lot of merit. I get exactly what you are getting at, Francis. But too, I use to call on the G-D of darts, the G-D of billiards, golf, weather, you name it, even my shot gun when dove hunting. It's a title and nothing more.
He has but one name, Yahuwah!!! His Son was on a mission to let us know His name. He paid a price for using it, so we should declare it loudly and often in my opinion.
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2011 12:01:11 PM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

HalleluYAH... "religion" is bogus, and I agree with almost everything you said Francis. Altough HIS Name is YAHUWAH, not G-D. HE is The Almighty God, Creator and Savior of all the world. We all still need to flee from babylon in one way or another. It is hard to do when living in the midst of it. It is a great time of year to "clean house", rid ourselves of the leaven, (i.e.-sin) Happy Pesach (Passover) everyone. LOVE.
HalleluYAH... Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all YAHUWAH'S People, in YAHUSHUA MessiYAH and YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH
Offline Richard  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2011 7:05:30 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Shalom, Francis, my other brothers.

Francis, your use of G-D would seem to indicate that you have bound yourself to rabbinical teachings about the Name of Yahuwah. Without resorting to anything written by man (read, rabbis), would you be kind enough to provide us with evidence from the Tanakh where Yahuwah clearly and expressly forbids us from speaking His Name? That exercise might help you understand why we so boldly declare His Name in our writings and in our speech.

Peace to you, and thank you for your insightful post.

Your brother,

Richard