logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:23:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Bridget wrote:
It has been a bit over 9 months since Yada said so long on his radio show to take a hiatus.

I could have had a baby by now. I didn't........I'm just sayin' ...lol

Bring back YYRadio!! :)

Hope all is well with Yada & Company~
peace,
~bridget

Good new Bridget, and every one else interested. In my last few email exchanges with Yada, he has said that with his youngest son off at college, and his oldest moving for work, he will have more free time, and since he is almost done with Prelude to Yada Yahowah he is planing on continuing the show.

Yada wrote:
I'm expecting to resume the show one hour a day, four days a week, M-TH, beginning the second week of April.

As far as I know it will continue on BTR, and will let everyone know if I hear different.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:47:09 AM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

Shalom James, Good News indeed...
HalleluYAH... Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all YAHUWAH'S People, in YAHUSHUA MessiYAH and YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH
Offline Yah Tselem  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:08:49 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
That's great news. I've also been wondering when they'll put the spring Miqraey on the YY home page, cuz it still shows last year's fall feasts..
Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:18:55 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Out-STAND-ing!
Offline Bridget  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:40:24 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Fantastic!

Yay!
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:50:09 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Can't wait!!!
Offline ks77  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:21:47 PM(UTC)
ks77

Nice! Although I still haven't listened to many of the already existing radio shows :(

I emailed Yada about a week ago and haven't got a reply yet, he must not check @prophetofdoom as much..
Offline Richard  
#8 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 4:00:45 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

ks77 wrote:
I emailed Yada about a week ago and haven't got a reply yet, he must not check @prophetofdoom as much..

You have an email address for Yada?! Interesting.
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 6:13:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

ks77 wrote:
Nice! Although I still haven't listened to many of the already existing radio shows :(

He has been in the process of helping his son move for the last couple weeks.

Offline Steve in PA  
#10 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 3:27:21 PM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
flintface wrote:

I believe if you use the following address...
email@YadaYahweh.com

... if you address it to Yada, it either goes directly to him or gets directed to him. That is what I used when I had a question for him and he replied to me.
Offline ks77  
#11 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2011 7:24:05 PM(UTC)
ks77

flintface wrote:

Well I sent an email about a year ago to that adress just adressing it to the whole crew and Yada replied. He said he was interested in hearing my thoughts on YY, and to reply again after I had read the first chapter. I'm sure he gets countless emails and would have most likely forgot what I even wrote, so I just hit the 'reply' on the existing conversation so he could read the prior conversation to job his memory.

Thanks Steve, I'll try that next time. It wasn't really important, so I won't worry about it now... But I'll keep a note of it!
Offline Daniel  
#12 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:12:05 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Looking forward to it!

(Perhaps we can leave the 'Paul was a homo' speculation out of the recordings on this round...)
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Noach  
#13 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 7:19:27 AM(UTC)
Noach

Poor Paul.
Offline Richard  
#14 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2011 3:06:07 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Daniel wrote:
(Perhaps we can leave the 'Paul was a homo' speculation out of the recordings on this round...)

I agree with this. Let the program focus on teaching and expounding the Word of Yahuwah. Since Yada believes, as do I and others, that Paul was a false prophet, let the man's writings have no part in the program and just be done with the whole subject. Continual verbal bashings of the wolf from Tarsus and his devilish doctrine sour the spirit of the program almost beyond redemption. If the names of false gods are not to be found in our mouths, how much more the names and doctrines of false teachers? The same goes for rants against pedophile priests and Muslims. Maybe there ought to be two separate shows, one for those interested in the Word and another for those wanting to hear subjective opinions about this, that, and the other.

Just my moldy old two cents worth.

Richard
Offline john56  
#15 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 9:10:27 AM(UTC)
john56

Shalom all. I agree with Flintface. I am excited about the return of the YadaYahweh radio program...I think Yada does a wonderful job of explaining the ins and outs of the meanings of Torah...but I would dearly like it if the 30 to 40 minutes of "news" items about Islam and Paul were saved for another program that deals with just those subjects. We need all the teaching we can get on how to get closer to Yahuwah especially in these last days. Please Yada...hurry back.
Offline James  
#16 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 11:02:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yada will let me know a week before he starts it back up, and I will post it here so everyone will know when it will be.

Yada wrote:
I'm expecting to resume the show one hour a day, four days a week, M-TH.

I've received scores of emails on the radio show, mostly to listen to a discussion of current events and what they all mean. So, I'll blend news with Scripture as before. I'm thinking about taking my way through some of the findings in the Prelude and using it as the Scriptural review. And there is so much in the news.

Around the same time as the show returning, Yada should be posting the new Prelude to Yada Yahowah for everyone's reading pleasure. I've been lucky enough to read through most of it, and it has a lot of new stuff, as well as more in depth analysis of some old stuff.

Offline James  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:53:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yada wrote:
I'm presently shooting for doing the first program on Passover (on the morning of the 18th), but may beat that by a day or two.

Offline Bridget  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2011 6:48:45 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice! Please keep us posted! :)

Offline James  
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 1:53:57 PM(UTC)
James
Man

I received the following email from Yada today.

Yada wrote:
I have just purchased a year long premium account with BTR and will be hosting the show again starting this Monday, Passover (April 18th). The program will be 90 minutes long, airing live starting at 8.00 AM PDT, 11 AM EDT, Monday through Friday. I expect to divide the program between a review of the news and a review of what I've learned by writing the new book. And even if this earlier time is not as well suited for some, the archive will be available in the previous time slot.

Yow'el may join us on Passover, but will not be able to participate in most shows because of his increased work schedule. But he is always welcome and will participate when he is able.

Please share this info in the forum. The participation call in number is 347-326-9553.

Thank you.

Yada

Offline tagim  
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:00:45 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Someone now please explain the process to hearing this broadcast live! I have never listened live before and do not understand the process to tune in. Is it on computer, TV, what station; any needed web site to be logged into; any software needed? Thank you for prompt instructions.
Offline Matthew  
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:15:06 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
tagim wrote:
Someone now please explain the process to hearing this broadcast live! I have never listened live before and do not understand the process to tune in. Is it on computer, TV, what station; any needed web site to be logged into; any software needed? Thank you for prompt instructions.

tagim, here's the link for the radio show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yada

You don't need any software per say, your computer should play it just fine. If you create an online account you will be able to log into the chat window while the show is running, amongst other things, though it is not required to have an account. It's free either way.
Offline VinceB.  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:07:44 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

I very much enjoy and have had the good fortune to listen to YadaYahowah on the blog radio - and re-listening to the programs over and over; talk about loads of information ... thank Yah for this period of Unleavened Bread we are in now.

BTW I can't seem to join the chat while I am listening when the shows are live...oh well: happy Passover and now Unleavened Bread everyone!
HWHY
Offline highbrow  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:15:21 AM(UTC)
highbrow

Am listening to YY Radio now. 9am Mountain time. Sadly am at work so can only catch bits and pieces but am able to download to listen to later.
Actually made some matsah last evening. Just used a bread recipe with yeast. Turned out ok. Add some peach jam, very good.
Offline highbrow  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:21:34 AM(UTC)
highbrow

The above should read "without yeast"
Offline VinceB.  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:25:55 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

highbrow wrote:
The above should read "without yeast"

At least you know the significants of this wonderful Feast Yah's provided for us...that says a lot considering there's some 7 billion people on this planet that have no clues; and if they do have a clue they reject Yahowsha' Who being Yahowah in the flesh does the work of Pesach Unleavened Bread for us...
HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:46:47 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

How powerful word picture is this: Likening Yahowah's diminished human manifestation of Himself in Yahowsha' as likened to a finger/tail-nail clipping?

BTW, my note above related to some 7 billion - most of those 7 billion won't understanding anything while superspiritualizing everything just as Paul/Sha'uwl did in the case of Christians...without Paul there's no such thing as a Christian...when I told my relatives I am in a word: Antichrist, they freaked - they think I'm off the deep end...I tell them I'm pro-Ma'aseyah and pro-Yahowsha' but antichrist...oh well, another day in the neighborhood...
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:04:02 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Can't log in on the chat line either? What's up wit dat!!!
Offline tagim  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:40:42 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

encounterHim, the talk show is now over. Do not know why you were unable to log in. But I was successful last night to register for the show. Go to the site that starts the Blog Radio show and you should find the area to log in. Same as most sites, you register, provide brief information and then get a confirmation email. After that, the time before the show, when you go to the site, you are automatically logged in with your user name and thereafter you sit and wait for the show to start. Tomorrow EST at 11:00 a.m., the show will start. PM me if you need more help. tagim
Offline Richard  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:49:19 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

VinceB. wrote:
when I told my relatives I am in a word: Antichrist, they freaked - they think I'm off the deep end...I tell them I'm pro-Ma'aseyah and pro-Yahowsha' but antichrist...oh well, another day in the neighborhood...

I hear you, Vince. I emailed my siblings and children to invite them to celebrate the spring Feasts. My younger brother used that as a reason to sever all ties with me. We haven't communicated in years, except for a brief interchange at our mom's funeral last year, so his referral to my "more recent behavior" could only apply to that invitation. How the world hates the Word and its Author! Especially those who claim to love Him the most, just as in the days when Yahowsha walked the earth.

Thankfully, we have each other and, for the time being, this means of fellowship.

Shalom.

Richard
Offline VinceB.  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:19:15 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

flintface wrote:
I hear you, Vince. I emailed my siblings and children to invite them to celebrate the spring Feasts. My younger brother used that as a reason to sever all ties with me. We haven't communicated in years, except for a brief interchange at our mom's funeral last year, so his referral to my "more recent behavior" could only apply to that invitation. How the world hates the Word and its Author! Especially those who claim to love Him the most, just as in the days when Yahowsha walked the earth.

Thankfully, we have each other and, for the time being, this means of fellowship.

Shalom.

Richard

I mentioned to Yada in an email about how the mind is a terrible thing to waste - of which he included the 'soul' as well being a more important thing to waste which I agreed with...so people enslaved by their religions and/or political schemes are what we're facing and being made to endure with Yah...and as you said above related to our and Yahowsha' being bastardized by the religious is so true; EliYah...Yah said there were 7000 at that time who hadnt given into the Advacery with his religious and political schemes: out of how many millions and/or billions at that time, we don't know...so we are a small group which adds fuel to the fire for those who covet fellowship as much as they do their religions...

I thank Yah for this fellowship as well, and that Yada's back on the radio
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:30:31 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

tagim wrote:
encounterHim, the talk show is now over. Do not know why you were unable to log in.

Because I'm a retard!...I'll try again tomorrow, and if not then, I'll probably require a step by step procedure form you...uhhggg!
Offline VinceB.  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:45:04 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
tagim wrote:
encounterHim, the talk show is now over. Do not know why you were unable to log in.

Because I'm a retard!...I'll try again tomorrow, and if not then, I'll probably require a step by step procedure form you...uhhggg!

just as long as you are aware that being a 'retard' makes you Politically Incorrect which is synonymous with: You are now, or should be shortly, on the No Fly List; wont be allowed on any plane train or public automobile...and soon you won't be allowed to enter any post office anywhere either.
HWHY
Offline tagim  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:07:48 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

encounterHim, I think I discovered why you were not able to log in to the show. I noticed a post that said the person was unable to log in while the show was going on. Yesterday I was unable to log in. I was trying to while THE SHOW WAS GOING ON. I did long in last night. And today when I went to the show, my user name came on automatically. Therefore, what you should do is log in today; in not, before the show starts tomorrow. I believe that will solve your problem.
Offline FredSnell  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:10:23 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

VinceB. wrote:
just as long as you are aware that being a 'retard' makes you Politically Incorrect which is synonymous with: You are now, or should be shortly, on the No Fly List; wont be allowed on any plane train or public automobile...and soon you won't be allowed to enter any post office anywhere either.

Right Vince. My wife already knows I shouldn't sharpen knives (stitches on fingers), clean un-loaded guns (hole in roof), back trailers(lights knocked off and barn dents)..ect. but the funniest thing I heard today was a friend telling me that the ATF is considering trying to get a ban on my assault shotgun since it's not for hunting...Well all I told him was, "no sit sherlock, it's for when my gov't gets out of control and nothing else." Does anyone remember where it talks about an armed society using its weapons for hunting? I have guns for that!
Assault weapon in my case is for protection FROM THEMS that have motives to keep me down or under a rule of no freedom!
Offline FredSnell  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:13:56 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Thank you, tagim!...I think that is the trick more than likely, but it was fun today reading Richard and James. Those two are a hoot!!!...and hoot doesn't mean, retard...lol.
Thanks alot brothers!
Offline VinceB.  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:34:15 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
Right Vince. My wife already knows I shouldn't sharpen knives (stitches on fingers), clean un-loaded guns (hole in roof), back trailers(lights knocked off and barn dents)..ect. but the funniest thing I heard today was a friend telling me that the ATF is considering trying to get a ban on my assault shotgun since it's not for hunting...Well all I told him was, "no sit sherlock, it's for when my gov't gets out of control and nothing else." Does anyone remember where it talks about an armed society using its weapons for hunting? I have guns for that!
Assault weapon in my case is for protection FROM THEMS that have motives to keep me down or under a rule of no freedom!

further proof Yah's way as outlined here at YY is going forward in fellowship/relationship with and to Him, being: we're on the same 'page' and see through all the political and religious schemes that are not only happy in filling the void created by the Adversary among the brainwashed, but are happy to make us totally defenseless in the processes too
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:54:13 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

tagims suggestion worked!!!!..i'm logged in for tomorrows show.lol..

Vince, dare I say, "ditto." without being a dittohead.

thanks guys!
Offline Richard  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:07:44 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Wow. This is really good stuff. Here, let me throw some air quotes up for grabs. Sadly, I'll have to miss tomorrow's live program, as my wife has a medical appointment out of town. Y'all pray for me: I must lift my wife up and down the steps and into and out of the car, and my knees buckle and I cry out in pain just drawing a full breath of air. That's how badly I've tweaked my lower back. I sit around taking shallow breaths until I can't stand it anymore, then I'll go ahead and take a deep one ... and the pain is indescribable. I know some of you are battling cancers and other much more dreadful things than a simple back tweak, and that maybe I should just grit my tooth and bear it, but ... nah, I want y'all to pray for my healing. I'll be Mr. Macho Tough Guy some other time. Right now that doesn't work for me.

Thanks!

Richard
Offline tagim  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:26:47 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

You got it, Richard; will do.
Offline tagim  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:29:35 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

And Cristy gets my prayers, too.
Offline FredSnell  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 12:06:23 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

We certainly will be praying for the both of you. Good luck, brother!..
Offline James  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:19:59 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Richard I wish I lived closer, I would drive out and give you a hand. But from here I probably wouldn't be able to get there in time to help.

I'll keep praying.

Offline VinceB.  
#43 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:55:55 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

flintface wrote:
Wow. This is really good stuff. Here, let me throw some air quotes up for grabs. Sadly, I'll have to miss tomorrow's live program, as my wife has a medical appointment out of town. Y'all pray for me: I must lift my wife up and down the steps and into and out of the car, and my knees buckle and I cry out in pain just drawing a full breath of air. That's how badly I've tweaked my lower back. I sit around taking shallow breaths until I can't stand it anymore, then I'll go ahead and take a deep one ... and the pain is indescribable. I know some of you are battling cancers and other much more dreadful things than a simple back tweak, and that maybe I should just grit my tooth and bear it, but ... nah, I want y'all to pray for my healing. I'll be Mr. Macho Tough Guy some other time. Right now that doesn't work for me.

Thanks!

Richard

Will be praying
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#44 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2011 8:09:12 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Sure quite around the forum. Did I miss something...lol

Tell Yada, whoever has his ear, the shows are great and Frank adds a nice touch. Looking forward to the rest!
Offline Richard  
#45 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2011 2:34:14 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

It is quiet lately. I wonder what's up.
Offline FredSnell  
#46 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2011 3:55:47 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Everyone must be at that guy's funeral..the one they buried at sea for votes...lol....What happened to the Pakistani SS, they could no longer gaurd their most valuable prize?...When will the nukes, if this guy is dead, start having an affect here?...Remember Al-Q told us if he was killed at the hands of American Forces they would unleash a nuclear holocaust on us.
I did read that our nuclear radiation experts in Japan have been recalled....For what, I wonder?
Offline VinceB.  
#47 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2011 4:47:48 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
Everyone must be at that guy's funeral..the one they buried at sea for votes...lol....What happened to the Pakistani SS, they could no longer gaurd their most valuable prize?...When will the nukes, if this guy is dead, start having an affect here?...Remember Al-Q told us if he was killed at the hands of American Forces they would unleash a nuclear holocaust on us.
I did read that our nuclear radiation experts in Japan have been recalled....For what, I wonder?

Hey encounterHim, I certainly get your gest...

And I'd agree by saying UBL's been killed about 9 or 10 times over the past 10 years, seems everytime the government out of Washington needs a bump in their approval rating they drag out the old Osama's dead 'card' and because it's been working so well I can't help but think now that the government working out of Washington have officially closed the UBL case can freely terrorise Americans all the more and just blame al qaeda; heck, it worked so well for Bush...wink, wink ;) not to mention they have their new terror alert system in place in which if they say: alert is 'imediate' we're to get under our table or desk until they give us the all clear 'sign'...does anyone know what the all clear 'sign' is? I don't...

Convenient they'd send him out to see since the photos of UBL's body certainly looks as doctored as the certificate of live birth long form released by administration...looks as doctored as seeing poope John P II waving from the balcony who just got beautified yesterday too...
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#48 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2011 1:52:03 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Howdy brother Vince, I'm taking in the radio show and doing some reading at the same time. Another reason why it's so good!.. I get to listen to some honest reporting and read all at the same time, and write in some instances, like now!!.. Yea it's good to get to do some fun pokin at all this stuff we get to witness, and in truth, the biggest portion of most of it, is our own missteps here at home. We were getting a good chuckle today during work as all the regular talking heads were on the radio. When someone on one of the shows said that one of the helicopters were from Pakistan and if I remember, it was the one that crashed inside the compound. Then we were talking about how, UBL may have died earlier from him being diabetic and what if the Paki's saw a good chance to bring up their prestige in the world, and at the same time, Obama gets credit for getting him..lol. Who knows what these culprits in cahoots with each other, just what they conspire behind closed doors. I will say this for certain, Yada and Yo'el know so much about I-slam, that they will never get traction in the msm, and only bc they speak the truth exposing the religion for what it is, a killer religion to die for. But I hope alot of ppl are like me and tell folks, "if you want the truth about what's happening in the ME, just give these guys a chance, you'll understand more than listening to those parrots that are out there spreading the same manure our gov't is."..."USA..hell yea america baby, we win."...When we've been lost for so long now that' it's not even funny really, but hey, why not since we can't stop this rollercoaster we're on. "We are just along for the ride," like Bill hicks would say if he were still living.

I hear ya on that birth cert. Something smells rotten in Denmark and that includes Trumps involvement in it all....who knows what hatched in those back rooms?
Offline FredSnell  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2011 2:07:38 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

World population to pass 7 billion on October 31: UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)

...on halloween?
Offline VinceB.  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2011 3:18:37 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

Having listened, and re-listened, to today's show has got to be one of the most comprehensive reviews of the hidden hand behind US political schemes married to the religious schemes of islam as seen in US foreign policy -selling Yisrael to the Muslim Brotherhood(the highest bidder)- that even is selling out Americans to the same religious schemes they're selling Yisrael to...

http://tinyurl.com/3cqf2t3

This program (as well as the previous two) should be heard all over throughout the US and western Europe for those who want to understand Islam using America's politicians and those same American politicians who are using Islam...

Great shows Yada...
HWHY