logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marcus  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:47:03 AM(UTC)
Marcus

feliy225 is anyone going to ban her for being a con? Is't this con played out already can't they get a new one?

feliy225 wrote:
From Sister(Mrs).Felicia Koroma,
Abidjan Cote d Ivoire West Africa

Dearest in the lord,

I am Mrs Felicia.H.Koroma ,from Sierra Leone.I am married to late Mr. Joseph Koroma, who worked with Sierra Leone Embassy in Ivory Coast for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2003,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a duaghter (Edvige) who later died in a motor accident. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians(from Muslim to Christianity). And since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$2.5M )Two Million,Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Abidjan Cote d Ivoire.
Presently,this money is still with the bank. Following my ill health, being a victim to cancer , I have decided to donate this fund to a Christain organizations (Church or person) that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband. I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities like,Orphanages,Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.
This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health as well the presence of my husband's relatives around me .I don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Abidjan. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life as well commit me into your daily prayers. Contact me on this e-mail address:(feliciakoroma225@gmail.com), any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another Church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to
receive your reply immediately .

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Sister Felicia Koroma,
Avenue 4 Marcory residential
14 bp 211 Abidjan 14
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:00:02 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I will now that I know about it. Thanks for reporting it.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:08:54 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Mrs Felicia.H.Koroma, pls get in contact with Rome immediately, they love christian women like yourself, helpless and rich.