logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline danshelper  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:39:15 AM(UTC)
danshelper

Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:55:31 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Sometimes I wonder at these scientists... their sheer stupidity and the gullibility of all the people who believe the things they postulate. Right here on planet Earth we have all the material for life. We have so much life around us, from the depths of the oceans to the sky. And yet, I have not found one scientist who is able to replicate it! Why go 120 trillion miles to speculate? We have it all here on Earth. Here you go... take some soil, whatever amount of water you want, put it all into a mixture and bake it, go make some microbes. Better yet, make single-cell life forms like Proteus. Or convince us with just a jellyfish. Let's make it easier... here's a dead dog. It was alive a few minutes ago. Bring it back to life. No? You've got all the tools, all the skills, and you can't do any of these? And yet you expect us to believe that it happens by chance? You've got to know what life is before you can even think about the possibility of it happening elsewhere by chance. Pride... we think we know it all and refuse to look at our own foolishness.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:09:18 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Bitnet, that is an excellent reply. Thank you.

"Here's a dead dog. It was alive just a minute ago. Bring it back to life." Outstanding. Or how about, "Let's leave it laying here and watch what happens. Life will surely form within it since everything else is already there. Higgenbotham! Bring me a spot of tea, that I might refresh myself as I watch, wot?"
Offline jamec9869  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 3:07:12 PM(UTC)
jamec9869

danshelper wrote:

Such a very amazing link! Thanks you for the post