logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline newnature  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 4:55:49 PM(UTC)
newnature
Man

I took out something that makes no since, some kind of superiority teaching that seems to be added to Hebrews?

Hebrews 1:1-3:15;
From of old, Yahweh spoke to the Israelites fathers by the prophets in every manner, and in all ways; but in these later days, Yahweh has conversed with us, by his son; whom Yahweh has constituted heir of all things, and when Yeshua made a purgation of sins, then Yeshua sat down on the right hand of Yahweh. Wherefore, my brethren, who are called with a calling that is from heaven, consider this high priest of our profession, Yeshua the Messiah; because Yahweh has said, “O, if you would but heed my charge this day; do not be stubborn as at Meribah, in the wilderness, when your fathers put me to the test, tried me, though they had seen my deeds. Forty years I was provoked by that generation; I thought, they are a senseless people; they would not know my ways. Concerning them, I swore in anger, they shall never come to my resting-place!” Beware, therefore, my brethren, lest there be in any of us an evil heart that believes not, and we depart from the living Yahweh; but we need to examine ourselves all the days, during the day which is called today; and let none of us be hardened, through the deceitfulness of sin; for we have part with the Messiah, if we persevere in this firm confidence, from the beginning to the end; as it was said, “O, if you would but heed my charge this day.” Do not harden your hearts to anger Yahweh.

Hebrews 1:4-2:18; 3:2-6 is what was left out?

Offline Royce  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 6:43:45 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

what are you saying ?
Offline newnature11  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 9:23:56 PM(UTC)
newnature11

Why would Yahweh do such a thing? This is something I'm working on about the earth being in the first heaven=Ezekiel 28:11-15;

Ezekiel 28:11-15; Ezekiel charges that the king of Tyre has overstepped his bounds, because of his wealth; this king deemed his mind equal to a god’s? Ezekiel is picturing this king as a quasi-mythical being in a bejeweled garden of Eden. The king boasts of his wisdom and beauty; Ezekiel employs the imagery of the garden of Eden story to describe the Tyrian king’s downfall. Ezekiel employs the imagery of the cherub to stress the Tyrian king’s power and high position; same as the once-perfect creature is shown to have sinned and therefore was struck down. But the figurative language Ezekiel is using is of a story of a garden of Eden, that Yahweh caused to grow on the earth, while the earth was in the first heaven. Although Ezekiel is telling all this to a Tyrian king, the story Ezekiel is using is neither allegory, myth, legend, nor fable, but literal historical facts set forth, and emphasized by the use of figures of speech.

Ezekiel tells in this garden story, that their was an individual that was a once-perfect creature. Yet, all the confusion of thought about this individual, have arisen from taking literally what is expressed by figures, or from taking figuratively what is literal. A figure of speech is never used except for the purpose of calling attention to, emphasizing, and intensifying, the reality of the literal sense, and the truth of the historical facts; so that, while the words employed may not be so strictly true to the letter, they are all the more true to the truth conveyed by them, and to the historical events connected with them. Here the story Ezekiel used of an individual==You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and flawless in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of Yahweh; every precious stone was your adornment; carnelian, chrysolite, and amethyst; beryl, lapis lazuli, and jasper; sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and gold beautifully wrought for you, mined for you, prepared the day you were created. I created you as a cherub with outstretched shielding wings, and you resided on Yahweh’s holy mountain; you walked among stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways, from the day you were created until wrongdoing was found in you.

This needs a lot of work, but their was something else going on the earth, while it was in the first heaven, no way what was added to Hebrews could hold up?
Sorry about my name change, somehow I was unable to login with my old name?

Offline James  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 3:12:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I'll save you a lot of time. Hebrews isn't Scripture, and should never have been considered Scripture, so don't bother with it. I personally find it funny that a book who's author is unknown is considered Scripture.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline newnature11  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 4:18:42 AM(UTC)
newnature11

James wrote:
I'll save you a lot of time. Hebrews isn't Scripture, and should never have been considered Scripture, so don't bother with it. I personally find it funny that a book who's author is unknown is considered Scripture.

This is a first, chuck Hebrews; the way it is written in KJV or others, I could see that. Yet, take out the Alexander the greats greek culture out of it; and take out that lord teaching. Have you noticed how the three-in-one god folks run Yahweh and Yeshua together with that lord; but Hebrews does say something in it though; hmmm, now I understand why you chuck Hebrews.