logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rohn  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:14:49 AM(UTC)
Rohn

I have never given a lot of reading time to Romans through Philemon. I started with the Beginning of scripture and once I got through John I thought the rest was Roman history.
A little while ago, I began listening to this old guy on TV, He is about Moses age. His name is Les. Except for his reference to Babylonian trilogy and his miss-pronouncing Yah's name (most people his age were taught that) I liked the message he has. Mr. Feldick speaks of the Jews having a whole different message than was given the gentiles and the message was not given to mix together. After the total rejection of Stephen and his stoning, a new apostle was needed to take the gospel of the cross to the gentiles. Whereas the twelve apostles taught the gospel of the Kingdom and except for Cornelius it was taught to Jews. Thus the gospel of the cross opened the advent of Grace.
Seems like main stream religion accept Mr. Feldick in the same way they treat Ken Powers and Yada; "Go away boys, your bothering us". Of course, none of them seem to hold the Priestly crowd in much esteem anyway.
I read a hundred and twenty pages of "Questioning Paul" and I didn't get a lot from it. But Yada Yahweh was brilliant, except for all those extra "w's". It has been almost two years since I first noticed it and I am still re-reading Yada and Future History. There is an explosion in the world for our One God and His messiah these past few years.
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:44:56 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Rohn wrote:
... Yada Yahweh was brilliant, except for all those extra "w's". ...

I haven't found those yet. Where are they?